PDA

View Full Version : Mew Master vs Weasel Overlord (Ref~Green Lanturn)

Mew Master
11th January 2007, 10:47 AM
Since I'm bored and my luck at ASB needs a bit more training...

Pokemon #: 2 Team
I send first
DQ Time: 1 Week
Banned Moves: Rest, Refresh, Toxic
Arena: The Shrine to the Art God. Inside a large cave, where a few torches oddly enough give the geologic structure more than enough light. Statues to someone wearing black shades, a hat backwards with bangs sticking out, his hand under his chin and looking somehwat smug or interested. Four of these statues are on pillars on the courners of the arena. A massive statue of the Art God sits in a chair, similar to the smaller statues situated around the Battle Arena.

Note: Weather effects such as Rain-Dance, Sunny Day, ext are usable since the Art God is a Light Hearted Chaotic God... so anything's possible in this cave >->

Now for the starters, I choose Aero (Aerodactyl, M), and Ariel (Ralts, F, Shiney)!

Aero: *shreiks in challenge*

Ariel: Rlats!

Weasel Overlord
11th January 2007, 11:07 AM
I return the challenge! My lovely team shall be;

Goh, the male Zigzagoon, and;

Lady Nocturne the White, the female Umbreon!(shiny and beautiful and white)

Okay Goh my darling, you may begin! Start things off with a Rain Dance! Make Aero really uncomfortable before zapping him with a Shock Wave! Finish up with an Icy Wind! Let's make the arena as uncomfortable for them as we can!

Now Lady Nocturne, it's your turn! Begin by Taunting Ariel! She shouldn't be using non-attack moves at all! Then smack her with a Shadow Ball! Finish things off with a Faint Attack!

Goh: ~Rain Dance ~Shock Wave ~Icy Wind (All on Aero)
Lady Nocturne: ~Taunt ~Shadow Ball ~Faint Attack (All on Ariel)

Mew Master
11th January 2007, 11:39 AM
Okay, let's work with it!

Ariel, start by calming your thoughts. This is your first fight so I want you to be on your guard. After that Teleport out of that Shadow Ball's way and above Lady Nocturne, then pin her down with a Body Slam!

Aero, let's show that Zigi that storms in the Mesizoic were made of Fire and Brimstone! Pick up some rocks with some help from the past using Ancient Power. Then tie them together with a Whirlwind, catching Goh in the vortex. When it tries to freeze you, burn through it with a Flamethrower!

Ariel: Calm Mind~Teleport~Body Slam (on top of Lady Nocturne)
Aero: Ancient Power~Whirlwind~Flamethrower (at Goh)

This outta be a Blast...

Green Lanturn
11th January 2007, 01:39 PM
Well, it does seem as though my exodus of TPM really didnt go off as planned, so im here to stay. And still a ref....

Seeing as I currently have no other obligations, and I've got the time, I might as well take up the job of reffing this is you guys wouldnt mind.

If so, the reffing will be posted later this evening after I return from work.

~GL

Weasel Overlord
11th January 2007, 01:41 PM
Score! You're back! GL dahling, I've missed your happy green writing around the place! *grabs in a big, tight, weaselly hug* Thanks for reffing dude! xxx

Green Lanturn
12th January 2007, 12:00 AM
ACK! ^.^ Thanks Weasel, and anytime.

Heh, seeing as Lady Nocturne is white, I really have no use for sprites,lol, so lets just begin.

Battle Preface:
As I, the green-clad referee of ASB, enter perhaps the strangerst, but least dangerous arena I have ever come into contact with, I notice the many statues of one figure surrounding the vacinity. This should be interesting... In front of me stands the first combatant, Mew Master. Oddly resembling the statues, he stands at the ready as the second trainer, Weasel Overlord enters behind me, the challenger to this place. The stipulations, a doubles match with a one week DQ. OK! The trainers look ready to begin as Mew Master tosses two pokeballs into the air. The first opens to reveal a fearsome male aerodactly by the name of Aero. This referee is already against the wall in fright as the second ball opens to reveal a female shiny ralts by the name of Ariel. A smile cracks the perhaps mischevious face of Weasel as she releases her balls. Out of the first, a beatiful white Umbreon by the name of Lady Nocturne the White. Out of the second, im looking for something big! and then there is nothing....? I look down to see a small, but fluffy zigzagoon named Goh, not to be underestimated by his size...(Im assuming Goh is a male, Weasel?) The trainers issue their orders, and the battle commences!

Round 1:
Mew Master vs. Weasel Overlord

Pre-Battle Stats:

Aero(Aerodactyl M)
Health:100%
Energy:100%
StatusBattle Ready

Ancient Power~Whirlwind~Flamethrower (All on Goh)

&

Ariel(Ralts F Shiny)

Calm Mind~Teleport~Body Slam (All on Lady Nocturne)

vs.

Lady Nocturne the White(Umbreon F Shiny White)

Taunt ~Shadow Ball ~Faint Attack (All on Ariel)

&

Goh(Zigzagoon M)

Rain Dance ~Shock Wave ~Icy Wind (All on Aero)

Round 1 Begins!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, now past all the introductions, this battle gets underway! Lady Nocturne begins by contorting her face and making perhaps some of the most insulting phrases one could possibly hear, focusing them at Ariel, who appeared to have gone into a meditative stance. I am unsure as to how much of the rudeness Ariel actually takes in until she starts shaking in anger and throwing a fit, anger in her eyes. On the other side of the ring, little Goh is facing the large Aero. He makes some small movements similar to a dance, and suddenly the mysterious cieling of the cave starts to darken, and rain begins falling from the stalactites...this referee seeks refuge in a crevice as Aero, not liking the rain, but undeterred uses his power to tear chunks of earth out of the ground, but rather than throwing them at the zigzagoon, Aero expends some energy to hold them in place for now.

Aided by the rain, Goh builds up a mass of electric and sends a shockwave at Aero. The massive energy bolt causes extreme pain to the aerodactyl, but it also has another effect, the aerodactyl loses his concentration, releasing his hold on the stones. He tries to make up for it by blowing a gust-like whirlwind, trying both to lift the rocks and injure the zigzagoon, and while it does slam him back on the wall, it does little to lift the stones on the ground. On the other end, Lady Nocturne fires a ball of ghastly energy towards the now angered Ralts, who although she wants to follow her command and teleport away, cannot because of the taunt and is therefore hit by the ball, causing a bit of damage.

Still angry, and not happy about getting hit, Ariel charges forward attempting to slam herself upon Lady Nocturne, but when she goes flying, suddenly her target is no more, and as she slams down to the ground, she is hit from behind by the umbreon causing even more damage. As for the male battle going on, little Goh is holding his own as he sends forth a flurry of icy wind at the Aerodactyl, but Aero isnt gonna get caught this time and launches a burst of flames to combat the ice. Unfortunately, the rain gives an added boost to the ice, and drops the power of the fire, so some of the ice does make it past, though the damage received was minimal. Can team Mew Master pick up its A-game as this battle moves into round 2? Find out during the next exciting episode of "Battle in the House of the ART GOD!!!"

End of Round 1 Stats:

Aero(Aerodactyl M)
Health:88%
Energy:89%

&

Ariel(Ralts F Shiny)
Health:86%
Energy:94%

vs.

Energy:90%

&

Goh(Zigzagoon M)
Health:96%

Other Notes of Interest:

The Rain will continue for 3 more rounds, but will be very week in the final round.

Mew Master posts attacks first! ^.^

Toodles Ladie and Gent....!

~GL

Mew Master
12th January 2007, 08:26 AM
*Grits teeth* Damn that didn't go as planned.

Aero, get in Goh's face with an Aerial Ace. Then hit him up with a Wing Attack before hitting him to the ground with a Rock Smash!

Aerial, if Lady Nocturne wants you to go offensive, then Go offensive. Tag her with a Shock Wave. Hit her with a Secret Power. Then finally hit her legs with an Ice Punch!

Aero: Aerial Ace~Wing Attack~Rock Smash (At Goh)
Aerial: Shock Wave~Secret Power~Ice Punch (At Lady Nocturne)

Weasel Overlord
12th January 2007, 09:05 AM
[Yup. Goh's a male alright!]

Okay Goh, I want you to begin with an Extremespeed to escape from Aero! Then I want you to dive underground with a Dig! Come up underneath him, smack him as he lies down and then finish things off with a Rock Smash, aim at his wings!

Lady Nocturne my love, lets start things off with a Faint Attack to dodge that Shock Wave! Wait until Ariel's started the attack, then materialise behind her and go in for a Screech to surprise her! Finish things off with another Faint Attack, we don't want any icy legs, do we?

Goh: ~Extremespeed ~Dig ~Rock Smash (all at Aero)
Lady Nocturne: ~Faint Attack ~Screech ~Faint Attack (all at Ariel)

Green Lanturn
13th January 2007, 09:52 PM
Alrighty, here we go.

Round 2:
Mew Master vs. Weasel Overlord

End of Round 1 Stats:

Aero(Aerodactyl M)
Health:88%
Energy:89%

Aerial Ace~Wing Attack~Rock Smash (At Goh)

&

Ariel(Ralts F Shiny)
Health:86%
Energy:94%

Shock Wave~Secret Power~Ice Punch (At Lady Nocturne)

vs.

Faint Attack ~Screech ~Faint Attack (all at Ariel)

&

Goh(Zigzagoon M)
Health:96%

Extremespeed ~Dig ~Rock Smash (all at Aero)

Other Notes of Interest:

The Rain will continue for 3 more rounds, but will be very week in the final round

Round 2 begins!

And we're back with another round of exciting action. The male battle takes off as Aero's wings start to glow with flying energy as he prepares to strike Goh, but he is taken by surprise by a couple of rather quick hits from Goh, cancelling his attack in surprise. As for the female battle, it woud seem as once again Lady Nocturne is set on toying with Ariel, and as Ariel sends a blast of electir energy, Lady Nocturne once again vanishes an reappears behind her oppenent, slamming her to the ground.

Aero is getting pretty pissed that his attacks are failing, so once again his wings glow with flying energy, but he comes in for a different attack this time, only to find HIS oppenent has vanished, and all that remains is a little hole in his wake....as he cancels his attack for expended energy, he is hit from beneath for some minor damage. Lady Nocturne then lets out an earsplitting wail that lowers the defense of everyone that hears it, mostly Ariel, but Ariel is not gonna let it stop her attack this time as she fires a beam of normal energy, actually hitting Lady Nocturne. As to whether Lady Nocturne will be affected we have yet to see.

Now Ariel makes her final charge, her palm glowing blue, and as LAdy Nocturne prepares to vanish again, she suddenly starts feeling very drowzy, and before she can carry out her attack, she is smacked hard by the ice punch, she falls to the ground in pain, but still falls asleep, oh no! Aero is now beyond pissed, and his....i guess you could call it his palm at the end of his wing, start to glow, but thats not it, Goh's claw also starts to glow, and both strike each other, a bright flash occurs from the hit. When we are all able to see again, both pokemon seem to be alright, the attacks cancelled, although it does seem as though both are clenching their "arms" in a many of speaking...perhaps there ws a consequence to that last attack. Is there a problem with the male arms, and will Lady Nocturne wake up in time? Find out in the next exciting installment of "Battle in the Cave of the Art God!!!

End of Round 1 Stats:

Aero(Aerodactyl M)
Health:84%
Energy:78%
Status:Uncomfortable in the rain, and not very pleased, possible injury with the right wing

&

Ariel(Ralts F Shiny)
Health:82%
Energy:84%

vs.

Health:92%
Energy:85%

&

Goh(Zigzagoon M)
Health:94%
Energy:84%

Other Notes of Interest:

The Rain will continue to fall for 2 more rounds
Weasel attacks first.

~GL

Green Lanturn
13th January 2007, 09:55 PM
On a side note I forgot to add in, the third round reffing might be a little late, as tomorrow i will be packing to return to College, and then monday I will be flying back, so expect round 3 around tuesday, thanks!

~GL

Weasel Overlord
23rd January 2007, 02:15 PM
BUGGERATION! Dudes, poke me if I'm going over DQ ok?! It only takes a minute to post attacks...

Goh! You're doing brilliantly! Begin this round with a Pin Missile on Ariel! Show her your buggy fury! (o.o) Follow that up with an Ice Beam to Aero and finish the round with a Shock Wave, also on Aero!

Lady Nocturne, start things off with a Confuse Ray on Aero! Follow that up with a Faint Attack on Ariel, and finish things off with a Shadow Ball, also on Ariel!

Goh: ~Pin Missile (Ariel) ~Ice Beam (Aero) ~Shock Wave (Aero)
Lady Nocturne: ~Confuse Ray (Aero) ~Faint Attack (Ariel) ~Shadow Ball (Ariel)

Mew Master
23rd January 2007, 04:58 PM
Well. Aero. Ariel. SWITCH PARTNERS!

Aero, that little annoying Zizgagoon is a pest, but look over there! A non-moving target, which I know are your favorites. Hit the sleeping Lady Nocturne with a Hyper Beam, then Relax after that. If she wakes up afterwards, Show off your Rocky body with an Attract, if she's still asleep, encase her in Rock Tomb.

Ariel, wanna have some fun now? Put Goh on the rack with a Psychic. Then use the rain around him to give him a little electro-shock therapy with a Thunderbolt. Finally knock him for a loop with a timed Body Slam!

Yer both not outta this yet!

Aero: Hyper Beam~Relax~Attract (Sub: Rock Tomb) (All @ Lady Nocturne)
Areil: Psychic~Thunderbolt~Body Slam (All @ Goh)

Green Lanturn
31st January 2007, 09:58 PM
As i said in my other match, sorry for the dealy. Been realy busy with classes, but am trying to fin time to do at least one match per day. I guarentee this one will be up tomorrow....take care.

~GL

Mew Master
8th March 2007, 02:39 PM
*looks at calender. Looks at watch. Looks at Calender again*

GL, unless your "day" was one on Jupiter, yer about a month overdue. I know you're busy, but still...

*poke*