PDA

View Full Version : Rematch: Wolfsong Vs. Charles Legend Ref needed

Wolfsong
12th January 2007, 02:56 PM
Since our last battle died, lets give it another shot.

2-2 (both out at the same time)
I choose first.
You attack first.
DQ: 1 week (will be leniant give a take a couple of days given how busy work is keeping me these days)
Banned moves: Attract and rest.
Arena: How about: The roof of the Daily Planet. Lois and Clark (as played by Terri Hatcher and Dean Cain) are writing an article on the battle. Since this is a battle on the roof, ground moves will not work. Also if any of the pokemon's attacks hit either Lois or Clark, there will be a 2% health penalty. If a pokemon falls off of a roof, Clark will pull a disappearing act and superman (Also played by dean cain in the series) will rescue the pokemon that fell. However, the pokemon that fell will take a 10% health penalty.

Also to make things a bit more interesting let's agree to no pokemon based type advantages. Say i send out a fire type and a ground. Please don't choose a water type pokemon as an opponent. Super effective moves Are allowed.

I choose my male growlithe poochyena Dakota and my male vulpix Tim Speedle, Speed for short.

Charles Legend
12th January 2007, 03:38 PM
Ok Amy, I Aceept your Challage... Go Yoshi my Shiny female, bagon and Claire my female shiny Teddiursa

Yoshi start off with rain dance then water pulse twice at speed

Claire, yawn then fury cutter to Dakota how ever should he use double team use swift...

~Charles Legend

Green Lanturn
12th January 2007, 09:26 PM
I will take up the job of reffing this for you guys if you'd like.

If thats alright, Amy can go ahead and post her attacks.

And looking at your team website, i see Dakota is a poochyena (you said growlithe poochyena in your post, so i wasnt sure.

OK, LETS GO!

~GL

Wolfsong
12th January 2007, 11:29 PM
Oy, that's what i get for being in a hurry. yeah, Dakota is a poochyena sorry about that.

Just getting in from work.

All right Dakota, I want you to start by yawning right back at Claire. Next, if you're still awake i want you to use a crunch/poison fang comboto Claire. If you fall asleep use sleep talk for what ever remaining actions you have.

Speed, Wait till Yoshi uses rain dance then get rid of the rain by using sunny day. Next, I want you to use safeguard. Finally finish with will-o-wisp to Yoshi.

Dakota: Yawn (Claire) ~ Crunch/Poison Fang combo (Claire)
Subs: If asleep sleep talk for remaining actions

Speed: Sunny Day ~ Safeguard ~ Will-O-Wisp (Yoshi)

Green Lanturn
14th January 2007, 05:55 PM
Hey guys, sorry for not getting up the reffing sooner. Im gonna be busy tonight packing, and I fly back to school tomorrow, so I will have time to do the reffing tomorrow night.

Sorry for the timing conflict.

~GL

Green Lanturn
31st January 2007, 09:57 PM
hey guys sorry for the delay. Been busy with classes, but am trying to get at least one reffing done each day....this one will for sure be done tomorroe evening, i promise it....ttyl.

~GL