PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: HM Slave

eleventybillion
7th April 2003, 07:58 PM
What can learn Flash and Strength? :confused:

Thanks! :)

VaporousPhoenix
7th April 2003, 08:00 PM
Tropius, best HM Slave ever. Fly, Cut, Rock Smash, Flash, Strength are all learnable.

Ultimate Charizard
7th April 2003, 08:02 PM
Psyduck owns all....the only HM he cant learn is fly i think....maybe Cut but im not sure

Rabid_Cow
7th April 2003, 08:38 PM
OK, ill lay it out so that no one ever has to argue this with me, tropius can learn flash, strength, fly, and cut.:yes:

The other best one is Marill who can learn the surf, waterfall, dive, and rock smash.:yes:

I still love tropius cause its a tank with the right move set, but a good in game slave!
:wave:

Omega Red
7th April 2003, 08:43 PM
I read in this walkthrough that Kyogre is a good HM slave. LOL!!! Who'd be stupid enough to do that? (If you did use Kyogre as an HM slave, I am not laughing at you, only at your Kyogre)

eleventybillion
7th April 2003, 08:43 PM
But we all know Zigzagoons are the best. Not only can they surf, cut, and rock smash, but they also pick up items. 8)
How l33t is that? :D

Thanks.

stickachu
7th April 2003, 08:45 PM
i personally like wailord.

strength, surf, dive, waterfall, rock smash... it's all good

:D

Scythemantis
7th April 2003, 08:46 PM
I'd use him as an HM slave because I don't fight with legendaries, but I already got tentacool.

My HM guys:

Jellybee the Tentacool - surf, dive, cut, waterfall.
Banana Air the Tropius - fly, strength, rock smash, flash. :)

VaporousPhoenix
7th April 2003, 08:52 PM
He can be used as a HM Slave because all of his best moves are HM/TMs. Surf, Ice Beam, rest, Earthquake, Calm MInd, Rest. My HM Slaves are Tropius and...WAILORD! I agree with Stickachu on the whole Rock Smash,Dive, Surf, and Waterfall.

Magna
7th April 2003, 08:56 PM
Tropius is the best for practical uses because you see Cut,Fly,Strength,Rock Smash uses everywhere you go. I use Lanturn for my water hms+flash

Ultimate Charizard
7th April 2003, 08:56 PM
Why dont you people listen......

Psyduck can learn Surf, Flash, Strength, Rock Smash, Dive, Waterfall and Cut...the only thing he cant do is Fly. To me that is one hell of an HM slave.

VaporousPhoenix
7th April 2003, 08:58 PM
Psyduck is an awesome HM Slave, but you still need two, so I just use Tropius and Wailord, being you have to use two anyway. He's obviously the best HM Movepool wise though.

Toxicity
10th April 2003, 08:25 AM
Psyduck...Best HM Slave...But mine(for now) is Tentacool....^_-

Shuckle
10th April 2003, 09:05 AM
Tropius and Lanturn - Lanturn has all the water HMs + flash.

White Gryphon
10th April 2003, 12:31 PM
Ludicolo's my HM slave (sorry Stickachu!), he knows Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, and Dive.

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 12:38 PM
wailmer and tropius, all 7 on those 2...

wailmer
surf
dive
waterfall
strength

tropius
cut
rock smash
fly
strength

i put str on both cause im special

Shuckler