PDA

View Full Version : Charles Legend Vs Blademaster Ref: Mega Horny

Charles Legend
19th January 2007, 12:27 AM
Ok blade as you said you wanted a rematch, as you see I made a few inprovmets on your Idea and my Galleon..... ;)

8 on 8
DQ time one week
I send frist
You attack frist

Baned moves: all non damaging moves and No Damage Caps

Weather effects: Since there are no clouds in space Sunny Day well remain in effect also since it is cold in space for every none ice type they well take damage equal to an icy wind each turn, however water attacks well not freeze they well just be extremely cold… ;)

Arena: The Phantom Galleon 2.0 Pirate Research Ship
We specialize in catching Alien Pokemon and selling them back on earth to the highest bidder… we are not to be held reasonable for any alien invasions or adductions that may accrue if you buy a pokémon from us…

After three years of hard work and carfal planning on my Private Island, by collecting scrap metal and old computer equitmet, My crew and I have not only rebuilt the phantom I recreated her from the ground up first of all she is now made up of two boats like an mix of a Aircraft carrier, Spanish Galleon and a Research Ship all weaped into one, both huls arel 3 miles long in length width and depth and they are connected by several hallways between and several drawbridges between the two boat hulls of the Phantom….

The right side, I created a mile long field to grow food on which when eaten restores (1-3 HP) also it’s a mile deep for a Pokemon to dig in and use other ground moves that well only effect the field, the left side has a mile long Swimming Pool but is only a stander depth one, the new Phantom’s hulls are now completely indestructible only the field can be damaged.

Most all lower decks are able to used, the only areas that are off limits are the Kitchen, the bathrooms, the living quarters, and the engine room and the Bridge, and my lab.

The Bridge this is where the trainers and the ref well be controlling robotic bug canons that both serves as the eyes and hands and feet of the trainers when on my ship, the balls are transported between the bridge and the bugs, also if attacked the bugs well attack that pokemon back for 1-3 damage it should be noted the even thought they can be attacked that they like the ship are indestructible…

the Phantom's Operating systems

Robotic bugs: I designed them after the legendary pokemon Hiidoran...

Anti gravity drive complete with Hyper drive : which enables the Phantom to fly in the sky and to travel at light speed…

Gravity generator: gives the phantom a planetary gravity field like Earth’s own...

Ozone generator: when not on earth this creates a breathable atmosphere like the Earth’s (whech meanes there is Oxigan to burn) on the Phantom and three miles around it, so that the pokemon are sheilded from the harness of space….

Black hole generator: for any pokemon that falls off the Phantom they well fall in a black hole then be dumped back on the ship in a random location on one of the two decks however with a 5% heath penalty.

And the Phantom and all her systems are all fueled by Anti-Mater in the Anti-mater fusion chamber which is of course off limits…

For the entire match the Phantom well be in orbit between the Earth and the moon, and well arrive there after we get a ref…

also note that thes rules well make it Challagaging so we can see which of us is beter with out relying on cheap tricks like toxic but just good old butt kicking.. ;)

anyways Go Legend female Shiny Altaria

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
19th January 2007, 05:21 PM
Holy God, Cap'n... You put a lot of thought into this, I see. Nice... :yes:

But, what's this? Another Altaria!? Aaargh, Fate, why do you mock me!? :swear:

OK. OK. Focus, Blade, focus...

(rubs temples; takes a deep breath)

Hmmm... OK, I'm ready. I'll start off with the mighty Thwomp (Graveler [M])! I choose you!

(hurls Pokeball; a craggly, 4-armed ball with thick legs and a cranky-looking face pops out)

"Graveler!"

Thwomp, we're gonna have us a good old-fashioned slugfest. Start the fun off with a Mega Kick, then Rollout, and finish up with a Strength attack.

Move: Mega Kick, Rollout, Strength

Charles Legend
19th January 2007, 07:03 PM
Legend fire thre Solarbeams at Thwomp which should not be a problem for you since sunny day is and well remain in effect for the entire battle... ;)

btw I forgot to say that are pokemon well start in the the field....

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
24th January 2007, 11:21 AM
Come on, refs! Help a sick brother out here! (coughs for good measure) Please...?

Mega Horny
25th January 2007, 02:43 AM
I will ref, if you're willing to put up with a fairly inconsistent one, as in, maybe, a reffing a day, but then, a two-three day wait for one?

Blademaster
25th January 2007, 12:43 PM
Two-three days I can handle. Just as long as you don't vanish like in my match with Paradox, then go for it. Thanks. :yes:

Mega Horny
25th January 2007, 02:14 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles
Arena: Pirate Research Thing
Referee: Mega Horny
Music: Drops of Jupiter - Train

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Attacks: Mega Kick ~ Rollout ~ Strength

<Team Charles Legend>
Legend (Shiny Female Altaria)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Attacks: Solarbeam x3

Arena Status: The Phantom Galleon 2.0 Pirate Research Ship
We specialize in catching Alien Pokemon and selling them back on earth to the highest bidder… we are not to be held reasonable for any alien invasions or adductions that may accrue if you buy a pokémon from us…

After three years of hard work and carfal planning on my Private Island, by collecting scrap metal and old computer equitmet, My crew and I have not only rebuilt the phantom I recreated her from the ground up first of all she is now made up of two boats like an mix of a Aircraft carrier, Spanish Galleon and a Research Ship all weaped into one, both huls arel 3 miles long in length width and depth and they are connected by several hallways between and several drawbridges between the two boat hulls of the Phantom….

The right side, I created a mile long field to grow food on which when eaten restores (1-3 HP) also it’s a mile deep for a Pokemon to dig in and use other ground moves that well only effect the field, the left side has a mile long Swimming Pool but is only a stander depth one, the new Phantom’s hulls are now completely indestructible only the field can be damaged.

Most all lower decks are able to used, the only areas that are off limits are the Kitchen, the bathrooms, the living quarters, and the engine room and the Bridge, and my lab.

The Bridge this is where the trainers and the ref well be controlling robotic bug canons that both serves as the eyes and hands and feet of the trainers when on my ship, the balls are transported between the bridge and the bugs, also if attacked the bugs well attack that pokemon back for 1-3 damage it should be noted the even thought they can be attacked that they like the ship are indestructible…

the Phantom's Operating systems

Robotic bugs: I designed them after the legendary pokemon Hiidoran...

Anti gravity drive complete with Hyper drive : which enables the Phantom to fly in the sky and to travel at light speed…

Gravity generator: gives the phantom a planetary gravity field like Earth’s own...

Ozone generator: when not on earth this creates a breathable atmosphere like the Earth’s (whech meanes there is Oxigan to burn) on the Phantom and three miles around it, so that the pokemon are sheilded from the harness of space….

Black hole generator: for any pokemon that falls off the Phantom they well fall in a black hole then be dumped back on the ship in a random location on one of the two decks however with a 5% heath penalty.

And the Phantom and all her systems are all fueled by Anti-Mater in the Anti-mater fusion chamber which is of course off limits…

MATCH

A great arena, i'd say Charles. Now don’t expect a funny or quirky reffing like that of blade, or a stone-cold perfect one like that from RaZoR LeAf. I’ll satisfy, hopefully, regardless of any rush.

-- BEGIN –
Being an asshole, and using his speed to his advantage, Charles sneers and commands his Altaria, “Use solarbeam on that Thwimp!” David, insulted by Charle’s mildly amusing nickname and the narrator’s use of his birth name, orders his Graveler to deliver a mega kick into Altaria. The two pokemon attack, solarbeam blasting back into Thwomp seconds before he can kick Altaria. Getting to his feet, the hefty pokemon charges back and successfully lands a blow, clenching its teeth from its recent wound. Altaria follows with another solarbeam, doing massive damage, while Graveler Rolls into the plush pokemon, just glancing off. Legend the Altaria finishes with one last solarbeam as Thwomp chucks a heavy rock at the flying pokemon, catching it square in the jaw for a critical hit. Blade grins, but this changes when his injured pokemon turns around and gives him a black eye for letting it take that kind of beating. Rick coughs, massaging the bruise.

ROUND 1: “Here comes the sun”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 61%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 89%

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 82%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 78%

NOTE: Sorry Dude, reffed this as fairly as possible. Something tells me this is what that dirty Charlie was planning when he said “No Damage Caps.”

Charles Legend
25th January 2007, 07:19 PM
Good work Legend, now hit that living rock with a Solor beam, then Ice beam, and end with a second Solor Beam....

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
25th January 2007, 07:25 PM
You're gonna have to do better than that, Charlie-boy. :cool2:

Thwomp, use Rollout - dodge and hit, just like in the anime! Then, when Legend tries to use Ice Beam, melt it with a Fire Blast to the beak. Finish with another Rollout.

Move: Rollout, Fire Blast, Rollout

Mega Horny
28th January 2007, 03:37 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 61%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 89%

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 82%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 78%

Round 2: “Burnout”
Sorry I’m late, I was at a peace march in Washington DC. Anyway, solar beam number uno glances off as Graveler zooms on with rollout and smashes headfirst into altaria. Then, the weak ice beam is easily stopped with a powerful fire blast, which catches Altaria hard in the face. Finally, Graveler rolls out again. Keen to this trick, Altaria now waits until after the rollout is completed, and solar beams the back of its retreating foe.

ROUND 2: “Burnout”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: IIIIIIII 40%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 71%

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: IIIIIIIIII 63%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 54%

Blademaster
28th January 2007, 11:26 PM
Thwomp, use Rock Slide, then Mega Punch, then Rock Slide again.

Dodge any super-effective attacks with Rollout.

Move: Rock Slide, Mega Punch, Rock Slide
Sub: Rollout (as needed)

Charles Legend
29th January 2007, 04:44 AM
Legend lets see if that rock can dodge this use Earthquake times three...

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
29th January 2007, 12:45 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: IIIIIIII 40%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 71%

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: IIIIIIIIII 63%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 54%

Round 3: “Ontario, Canada”

Altaria dives down at extreme velocities and rams itself into the ground, and not being too adept with such strategies, receives minor damage. Well, seeing as Earthquake would be super effective, Graveler uselessly rolls about as Earthquake tosses it up and down roughly, slamming into Altaria’s face at one point. It takes two actions for Graveler to realize his strategy hasn’t been working, so he finishes by Rock Sliding Altaria as the last EQ is finished. The Earthquake also topples over the Gravity Generator, and both pokemon fly up into the air as the Hiidoran bugs rush over to fix it. (Also, on the third Earthquake, Altaria got injured seeing as it rammed itself into the awry, rigid, spiked up ground.)

ROUND 3: “Ontario, Canada”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: I 7%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 51%

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: IIIIIIIII 40%
Energy: III 18%

Charles Legend
29th January 2007, 07:07 PM
Um ok..... Legend ram the floating rock with steel wing, then fire off a Dragonbreath then a Solarbeam

Legend: Steel Wing ~ Dragonbreath ~ Solarbeam

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
29th January 2007, 07:33 PM
Well, I hate to resort to such a cheap strategy, but desperate times call for desparate measures.

Thwomp, use all of your remaining energy, and go out with a bang...

Use Supernova! (Fire Blast + Explosion)

Move: Supernova (Fire Blast + Explosion)

Mega Horny
29th January 2007, 07:46 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: I 7%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 51%

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: IIIIIIIII 40%
Energy: III 18%

Round 4: “Firetruck”

Altaria, having much higher speed moves in for the kill with a super effective steel wing, but, unaccustomed to NOT having gravity on its side (as Altaria mainly glides and swoops) it takes the Pokemon a while to get over to Graveler, who in the meantime lights himself on fire with a powerful fire blast. Soon after, Altaria whacks the ground Pokemon across the face with its now hard, powerful wing, but to the Flying Pokemons dismay, the fire covering Graveler’s body protects the Pokemon from the steel attack to a degree. Massaging a burning wing, before it can react, Graveler goes Boom. Bladey sends out new pokemon now. Wait, Holy CRAP, this is an 8 on 8? Hey guys, how about from the next reffing on, we do double damage, yeah?

ROUND 4: “Firetruck”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Thwomp (male graveler)
HP: 0%
Energy: doesn’t matter%

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: II 12%
Energy: II 11%

Blademaster
29th January 2007, 08:59 PM
Don't be lazy, Dylan - Chris'll have all our heads if we have a double damage match. Besides, it's only been 4 rounds so far - isn't that fast enough for an all-out slugfest?

Anyway, we're at zero G right now... Time for a more suitable Pokemon.

Go, Moon Cleft!

(tosses Pokeball; crascent-shaped boulder with a beak and red eyes pops out)

"Luuuuuuunaaaaa..."

Moon Cleft, bring that Dragon down once and for all! Ice Beam, then Rock Tomb twice.

If Legend dodges any of your attacks, switch to Swift.

Move: Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Rock Tomb
Sub: Swift (as needed)

Mega Horny
29th January 2007, 09:06 PM
Awesome, always wanted to ref a Lunatone since i was a small child. As for the double damage, such moderators have suggested such things for such battles. And sure THAT went quickly, but theres much more to come. Knowing charles, Sceptile will come next and continue the solarbeams, with a leaf blade or crunch here and there. Heh.

Charles Legend
29th January 2007, 09:11 PM
Legend put all you have in to one final Ice beam!

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
30th January 2007, 09:57 AM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)

<Team Charles Legend>
HP: II 12%
Energy: II 11%

Round 5: “Huis”

Rather than the norm of loitering around the X-naut’s Headquarters, Moon Cleft came down to earth to shoot an ice beam into Legend. BAML! The two beams collide. Moon cleft, who has much more energy’s ice beam almost completely wipes out that of Legend, although the remains still hit him pretty hard. Legend faints and stuff.

ROUND 5: “Huic Huic Huic”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 94%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 94%

<Team Charles Legend>
Energy:

Chris 2.1
30th January 2007, 11:10 AM
Come on guys I've said this at least once. You can turn damage caps off and go crazy but No double-damage matches.

Mega Horny
30th January 2007, 12:07 PM
Alright, but I do remember someone, I think it might have even been RaZoR LeAf, suggesting a match have double damage.

*shrug* forget about it.

Charles Legend
30th January 2007, 08:31 PM
Good work Legend....

Go Cinders male Cyndaquil

Cinders start off with a Swift, then follow it up with an Ember then Quick attack...

Cinders: Swift ~ Ember ~ Quick attack

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
30th January 2007, 09:47 PM
Moon Cleft, use Body Slam, and then use Psytrap (Psychic to force Cinders' mouth shut) before the Ember fires. End with Pinball Whiz (Psychic to bounce Cinders off the walls) - that should yield some interesting results in a zero-G environment... :cool:

Move: Body Slam, Psytrap, Pinball Whiz

Mega Horny
31st January 2007, 11:08 AM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 94%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 94%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)

Round 6: “Another Thrilling Round”

DAMNIT BLADE. You use fucking psytrap in every fucking match! Got my Aerodactyl pretty good, too, I’ll add. I still won though *sheepish grin* anyhooo….

Cyndaquil starts off by firing a series of small white stars towards Lunatone. They hit him for minor damage. Then the rock Pokemon retaliates by slamming its oddly curved form into the small creature. And the randomizer says Paralysis! And to Moon Cleft’s dismay, Cinders is too paralyzed to open its mouth and use ember. So instead, Moon Cleft merely telekinetically opens and shuts its mouth a few times. How painful. Finally, Cinders leaps up and slams into the rock Pokemon with a quick attack, for minor damage yet again, and this time injures its frail form a bit in the process. Lunatone grins with the mouth it never had, and uses a special move known to some as ‘Pinball Whiz.’ Having seen this move before, I will inform you that he always gets the replay, never seen him fall. That deaf, dumb and blind Lunatone, sure plays a mean pinball. And, because of the lack in gravity, the hapless Cinders flies about fairly slowly, but that does not change the cracking noise as he collides into various debris.

Aaaand, the Hiidorans have repaired the machine! Cinders falls to the ground, receiving a Little damage, while Levitating Lunatone survives.

ROUND 6: “Another Thrilling End to Another Thrilling Round”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 89%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 73%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 82%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 93%

EDIT: Oh, and I was wondering...Do you think we could ref this in segments? Like, start a separate thread after the Lunatone Cyndaquil clash? Its just I have no points, and I was really hoping to take part in the auction.

Blademaster
31st January 2007, 08:24 PM
DAMNIT BLADE. You use fucking psytrap in every fucking match!

Yeah, so? It works, doesn't it? :P

EDIT: Oh, and I was wondering...Do you think we could ref this in segments? Like, start a separate thread after the Lunatone Cyndaquil clash? Its just I have no points, and I was really hoping to take part in the auction.

Eeehhhhh... Ask Charlie. He set the match up.

OK, Moon Cleft, we're gonna say the Hell with strategy and just go all out for this round.

Use Megathrust.

Move: Megathrust (Earthquake + Earthquake + Earthquake)

Everybody take cover...

Charles Legend
31st January 2007, 10:56 PM

Join the club I am fresh out of Debloons as well, I also wanted to take part in the Auction, however all parts of a battle must be in the same topic, other wise it well take longer but at the rate we are going this battle should be over soon....

Cinders let's use that Paralyz of yours to are favor use Facade x3

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
1st February 2007, 11:36 AM
alright then.
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 89%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 73%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 82%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 93%

Round 7: “Might is Wrong”

What much is there to say? Façade does wonders, but not Extreme wonders, as Lunatone is a rock pokemon. Meanwhile, EQ super effectivises Cyndaquil’s reddish ass.

ROUND 7: “Germans are plotting”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 64%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 46%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: IIIIIIII 44%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 74%
Status: Mr. Glitch, Paralyzed(Yep, no paralysis downfall this turn, I didn’t forget)

Charles Legend
1st February 2007, 02:24 PM
Cinders use Reversal x3

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
4th February 2007, 03:26 PM
Use Tackle twice to minimize the damage, and then after the third Reversal ends, use Hyper Beam.

Move: Tackle, Tackle, Hyper Beam

Mega Horny
4th February 2007, 10:19 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 64%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 46%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: IIIIIIII 44%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 74%

Round 8: “_”

Its my birthday guys, so, sorry for the late reffing. Cinders reverses the damage it has received back upon Lunatone once, twice, thrice…wait, no, twice, he was stopped by paralysis -- while the rock Pokemon takes the powerful hits the best it can and chips away with tackle attack. Finally, after the last tackle, Moon Cleft the Lunatone sends a huge hyper beam at the small Pokemon, sending it flying through the air and landing in a heap against one of the Hiidoran bugs.

ROUND 8: “Germans are still plotting”

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIII 37%
Energy: IIIIIII 33%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: IIIII 25%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 47%

Blademaster
5th February 2007, 11:00 PM
Nice shot, Cleftie! :yes:

OK, take a round to recharge your batteries, and then use Earthquake, followed by a Psychic blast.

In case he tries to sneak Reversal in there, substitute Tackle.

Move: Recharge, Earthquake, Psychic
Sub: Tackle (as needed)

Charles Legend
5th February 2007, 11:27 PM
[color=wheat]Cinders use fireblast then Reversal x 2 to force that rock in to Tackling you... ;)

~Charles Legend [color]

Mega Horny
6th February 2007, 09:35 AM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: IIIIIII 37%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: IIIII 25%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 47%

Round 9

As Lunatone sits there, Cinders sends a huge star-shaped blast of fire at it, hitting it for a fair amount of damage. Finally recharged, the big Moon-shaped Pokemon prepares for an Earthquake, but switches to a meager tackle as Cinders uses Reversal yet again. And a second time, Cinders uses Reversal, forcing Lunatone to yet again resort to tackle. But wait! It is paralyzed, and cannot attack! How sad! But, as Lunatone wasn’t prepared for such an event, it just continues to tackle.

ROUND 9

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: I 1%
Energy: IIIIII 29%
Status: Admiring Tropius’ cleverly planned moveset in Davey’s Ruby Version.

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: III 19%
Energy: IIIIII 33%

NOTE: And Blademaster, you do know that reversal does more damage depending on the total damage that has been done to it, like flail, and at this point, using tackle or a powerful move won’t really affect things very much? It isn’t counter, dude. Just making sure we’re on the same base. (That’s why it did so much damage, because Cinders is almost at 0% Thank your gods that Fire Blast wasn’t very effective.)

Charles Legend
6th February 2007, 11:08 PM
Cinders use swift times three...

I am not going to make the same mistake twice by being so bloody arigant! Like I was with Crrawer when he was fighting Gannon who was known as Migo at the time only had one Hp left and I siad use a single bubble but it backfired on me... :sweat2:

~Charles Legend :evil:

Blademaster
6th February 2007, 11:23 PM
Moon Cleft... You've done very well. Now, let's take that rodent down!

Explosion!

Move: Explosion

Mega Horny
9th February 2007, 05:44 PM
Odd. I'd already done the reffing. I must have forgotten to post it.

SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)
HP: I 1%
Energy: Doesn’t Matter%

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)
HP: III 19%

Round 10

Sorry Charles, my randomizer hates you. Cinders was paralyzed and couldn’t swift before Explosion took them both out.

ROUND 10

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Moon Cleft (Lunatone)

<Team Charles Legend>
Cinders (Male Cyndaquil)

Charles Legend
9th February 2007, 08:29 PM
Go Slayer Male Larvitar!

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
9th February 2007, 11:51 PM
Well, since she's never battled, I'd say it's about time to give her a test run! Go, Minh T., my Bulbasaur(F)!

Minh T., use Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, then Razor Leaf again.

Move: Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, Razor Leaf

Charles Legend
10th February 2007, 12:20 AM
[color=whwat slayer frist whip up a Sandstorm then use dig to get under her and then use a Brick Brake to trap her in the hole!

Slayer: Sandstorm ~ Dig ~ Brick Brake

~Charles Legend[/color]

Mega Horny
10th February 2007, 06:01 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Minh T. (female Bulbasaur)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%%

Round 11

Minh T. begins by shaking its bulb and sending a myriad of sharp leaves zooming towards her opponent, but, to her dismay, Slayer whips up a sandstorm, sending the leaves flying uselessly into the ground, and crumpling them into little balls.

Frustrated, Bulbasaur prepares to fire a Solarbeam while Larvitar attempts to safely dig underground. However, the sandstorms winds are constantly sending dirt and debris floating across the arena, and instantly filling or caving-in any hole Larvitar began to dig, before any leeway could be made. The solarbeam smacks the ground Pokemon dead-on.

Struggling to its feet, Larvitar charges at his opponent, through an array of razor leaves sent flying into him and pummels his opponent backwards, before heaving in relief.

The sandstorm also buffets ‘Saur. In case you wanted to know.

ROUND 11

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 90%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 82%

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIII 74%

Charles Legend
11th February 2007, 08:09 PM
Slayer use Secret Power times three...

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
12th February 2007, 05:53 AM
Sorry, Charlie; it's payback time!

Minh T.! Solarbeam x3!

Move: Solarbeam, Solarbeam, Solarbeam

Mega Horny
12th February 2007, 03:52 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 90%

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIII 74%

Round 12

Slayers’ three secret powers result in earthquake like attacks. He is smashed up by the three solarbeams.

ROUND 12

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIII 72%
Energy: IIIIIIIIII 56%

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)
HP: IIIIII 32%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIII 65%

Blademaster
13th February 2007, 10:03 PM
Vine Whip to slam Slayer into the wall twice, then Solarbeam again.

Move: Vine Whip, Vine Whip, Solarbeam

Charles Legend
14th February 2007, 12:51 AM
Slayer Crunch it's vine twice then use an Ancientpower!

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
15th February 2007, 07:23 AM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)

Round 12

Alright, Bulbasaur uses vine whip, successfully whips Larvitar once before he crunches the whip, then, on the second one, Slayer crunches the vine before he has a chance to strike. Finally, Minh T. uses a solarbeam, and Slayer retaliates with an ancient power. Fun.

ROUND 12

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
HP: IIIIIIIIII 59%
Energy: IIIIIIII 40%
Status: Its long, slender tendril is sore from an oral assault.

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)
HP: II 10%
Energy: IIIIIIIIII 53%

Charles Legend
15th February 2007, 03:28 PM
Slayer use earthquake times three...

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
16th February 2007, 08:06 PM
Solarbeam x3.

Mega Horny
16th February 2007, 09:03 PM
going snowboarding for a day. Sorry chaps.

Mega Horny
18th February 2007, 06:12 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)

Round 13

What’s there to say, dudes? Larvitar gave its last with one Earthquake, before a solarbeam from Minh T. wipes Slayer off the face of the planet.

ROUND 13

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
HP: IIIIIIIII 50%
Energy: IIIIII 31%

<Team Charles Legend>
Slayer (male Larvitar)
HP: X 0%
Energy: X 53%

Charles Legend
18th February 2007, 11:54 PM
well slayer was slayed how Ironic is that... byr at lest he gets battle experince...

Go Ganon my male Spoink!

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
19th February 2007, 11:29 AM
A Spoink? Never faced one of those before...

Minh T., use Giga Drain, then fire off a Magical Leaf. End with another Giga Drain.

Charles Legend
19th February 2007, 01:18 PM
Yeah Gannon is the same spoink that Crushed my old Voltorb, anyways....

Ganon use Psyco Slam (psychic and lift it up in to the air and slam it in to the Ground) next use Psychic to sotp the leaves in mid air them back into Minh T, then end this round with another Psyco slam.. :P

btw mega what's the score?

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
19th February 2007, 03:34 PM
I'll ref it a bit later. As for the score, Blade has lost a Lunatone, and a Graveler, and you have lost a Larvitar, a Cyndaquil and an Altaria. Dave's on his third Pokemon, you're on your fourth.

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 06:46 AM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
HP: IIIIIIIII 50%
Energy: IIIIII 31%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)

Round 14

Minh T. Saps away at Spoink with a Giga Drain, merely seconds after the psychic Pokemon bounces onscreen. The aptly named Ganon retaliates by throwing Bulbasaur up into the air and back down into the ground with its psychic Power.

Minh T. Shakes off the super effective blast, and fires an array of shiny white leaves, destined to hit their target. However, this magical power is not enough to stand against another psychic from the Spoink, and the leaves are redirected to a new target, remaining as determined as ever.

Bulbasaur growls angrily and uses another Giga Drain to regain health, but our snorting friend Ganon slams it into the ground with psychic power promptly afterwards, negating any health boost.

ROUND 14

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Energy: III 16%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 88%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 77%

Charles Legend
20th February 2007, 09:03 PM
Ganon blast it with Psychic X3

~Charls Legend

Blademaster
22nd February 2007, 05:07 PM
Minh T., you did great for your first battle... Let's end this as best we can.

Frenzy Plant x3

Mega Horny
27th February 2007, 03:40 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Energy: III 16%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 88%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 77%

Round 15

Sorry dudes. My family shares a computer, and I’m finally getting a chance to spend a few minutes on TPM.

Minh T. Sends out a huge frenzy plant, and is defeated by Spoink’s third psychic, before it gets the chance to attack again.

ROUND 15

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
HP:
Energy:

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 73%

Blade sends out, Charles attacks.

Chris 2.1
27th February 2007, 04:05 PM
Mega I'm giving you an official warning since your reffings have been of much poorer quality than usual recently. I know that your battlers have issued the same attacks three times in a row but your lack of description - three lines for a reffing - is not acceptable.

We have standards here and we cannot keep them up if people are not putting any effort into their reffings. I appreciate that your access to a PC is limited. I appreciate that you might have a lot of other duties, but having a quick and rushed reffing is not acceptable. We want you to ref in ASB if you live up to your reputation - you have an excellent imagination (and more quirk than any ASBer that signed up here) and you can put it to good use if you spend more time on these. If you need to take a week off to sort out priorities outside of work please do so if it means we can all enjoy your usual standard of reffings.

If this continues, you must understand that I will take action and you will be taken off the Approved Ref list. You will need to re-apply through the Mock Reffing if you want to gain your status again.

Thank you.

Blademaster
27th February 2007, 05:09 PM
Also, not to be a dick, but hoe is it that 3 Psychic moves last round did 18 damage, and 1 this round did 32 damage? Are you sure that the HP loss is what took down Minh T. and NOT the energy loss?

Mega Horny
27th February 2007, 05:18 PM
Ok, this isn't really in good taste at this point, but since it's happening to me, I just gotta say it.

'PWN3D'

@Chris: Understood. I was feeling a bit guilty about doing that, and I promise you I'll live up to my potential from this moment forth.

@Blademaster: Thankfully, I wasn't the one who messed up this time. The round you are speaking of, only TWO real psychics were used, as one of them was merely used to control the significantly weaker magical leaf attack. Also take into consideration that Minh T. used Giga Drain twice that round.

Chris 2.1
27th February 2007, 05:25 PM
I promise you I'll live up to my potential

Blademaster
27th February 2007, 05:31 PM
OK, OK, fine... Minh T., return!

(recalls Minh T. in a flash of light)

OK, Charlie, a Zelda fan like you must be familiar with the 'split-timeline' theory, right? Well, it's time for a battle you probably never thought you'd see: Adult Timeline Ganon...

(holds up Pokeball)

...VS. Child Timeline Ganon! Go, Lil' Oink!

(hurls Pokeball; a dome-shaped brown pig with black strips and a blunt snout pops out)

"Swinuuuuub!!"

OK, Charlie... Let's go...! :cool:

Charles Legend
28th February 2007, 12:34 AM
Yeah I am, thought I like the single timeline to be truthfal...

a Spink vs a Swinub :lol: your right I did not see that one coming at all...

But you foregot that Spoink's attacks more or less are the same as what Ganon's dark magic is in Legend of Zelda... ;)

Ok Ganon use Iron tail times three!

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
2nd March 2007, 02:47 PM
Reminder for David.

Blademaster
2nd March 2007, 04:29 PM
OK, Lil' Oinkie! Start with an Ice Beam to freeze Ganon's tail - he's helpless without it! Then bowl him over with Earthquake - not one powerful enough to break the ice; just enough to knock him over. Then, finish by Biting him while he's down - aim for that pink thing on his head!

Move: Ice Beam, Tremor (mild Earthquake), Bite

Blademaster
11th March 2007, 05:19 PM
Reminder for Charlie-boy - I don't wanna have to DQ ya, bud. Get the lead out!

Mega Horny
11th March 2007, 06:37 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 73%

Round 16

Dave – turns out Charlie did post his moves – we just somehow overlooked them. ‘Twas a well camoflauged post.

Using its superior speed, Ganon, Charles’ male Spoink bounces towards Swinub, slamming it with a glowing silver tail. Unshaken, the Swinub retaliates with an ice beam, freezing the psychic Pokemon’s only mobility – its tail – into a crudely shaped block of ice.

Unable to struggle free, Ganon is at Lil’ Oink’s mercy as the Swinub rattles the psychic popsicle with a little Earthquake, cracking the ice slightly as the Pokemon topples over.

Swinub immediately leaps to its floored foe and sinks its teeth into the ‘pink thing on its head,’ which, according to Pokemon Colosseum, is a heavy crystal ball, thus, Ganon is mildly damaged – and so is Swinub. Then, just as the round comes to a close, Ganon’s glowing tail manages to make a long spider-web shaped crack throughout the ice. It will be free very soon.

ROUND 16

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 91%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 87%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIIIIII 59%
Energy: IIIIIII 42%

Blademaster
11th March 2007, 08:54 PM
...........................................Oh.

OK, Oinkie-boy, first use another Ice Beam on that pipsqueak's tail, and then give him a dose of your Powder Snow! Then, end the round with some real power - Blizzard attack!

Move: Ice Beam, Powder Snow, Blizzard

Charles Legend
12th March 2007, 02:20 AM
Ganon use Psytrap three times (Psychic to force Lil’ Oink's mouth shut)

Psychic ~ Psychic ~ Psychic

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
12th March 2007, 02:03 PM
Two questions. Is Swinub's mouth required for Powder Snow? Also, may I ask why Chris edited Charlie's post?

Chris 2.1
12th March 2007, 02:13 PM
1) It can be summoned or exhaled. Your call.
2) There was some offensive language which I removed.

Mega Horny
12th March 2007, 02:24 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 91%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 87%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIIIIII 59%
Energy: IIIIIII 42%

Round 17

OK, thanks Chris. As for Powder Snow abd Blizzard – I’ve always seen them as being summoned, and that also seems to be how they work in XD and Colosseum, so, sorry Charlie. But, to be fair, I’ll have Charles second and third psychic do minimal damage anyway.

Spoink begins by slamming Swinub’s mouth shut with psychic power, and the ground Pokemon’s nose becomes covered in a thin layer of blue ice as it struggles to exhale the ice beam.

Following, Ganon chips away at Lil’ Oink with Psychic, while Swinub summons first a gust of freezing white snowflakes, and then increases what was once a breeze to an all out blizzard of shards of ice, snow, and hatred.

Ganon is blown back, and its tail is now frozen even moreso.

ROUND 17

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 80%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIII 70%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIII 45%
Energy: IIIII 29%

Charles Legend
14th March 2007, 11:10 PM
Yeah, Chris whatever you say... :rolleyes: It still dose not change the fact that I am going to Catch new Tototdile and new Larvitar when I evole my Charmelion into a Charizard by using points I well get from this very match....

Anyways Ganon use Thunder on yourself, next use Extrasensory on Little Oinks twice....

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
15th March 2007, 05:57 PM
'Use Thunder on yourself?'

...Whatever you say, Charlie-boy.

Lil' Oink! Start off with another Blizzard to give Ganon a double-blast of cold AND lightning, and then before it can use Extrasensory, try and unfreeze your poor nose by bopping it against the floor a few times. If the ice breaks, just relax for the rest of the turn; if not, keep trying to break it.

Move: Blizzard, Icebreaker, Relax
Sub: ----------, -----------, Icebreaker

Mega Horny
4th May 2007, 05:44 PM
So, Charles DQ's. How many points, again? 8 for me and Blade, 4 for charlie?

Blademaster
5th May 2007, 09:36 AM
I think Charlie has to post saying that himself.

And neither of us gets anything - this was an 8 on 8; we've both only lost three Pokemon. Until either Lil' Oink or Ganon faints, we just don't have enough for anything more than battle experience.

Mega Horny
5th May 2007, 11:01 AM
so since you both lost 3, wouldnt the two winners get six? And unless Charles has changed his mind since a few days ago, then, alright.

Blademaster
5th May 2007, 06:38 PM
It doesn't work that way in ASB, dude. I've read and re-read the rules a lot; in ASB, it's all-or-nothing.

...Um... Right?

...Chris, back me up on this!

Chris 2.1
6th May 2007, 05:00 AM
Thats right. You either get full points if the battle is over 50% completed (in this case, if you were each on your 4th Pokemon which was below 50%), you get half points if the battle is below half way completed (ie: you were not up to your 4th Pokemon yet OR you were on your 4th Pokemon but neither was down to 50%hp) but nothing else.

But if Charles does want to quit he needs to post specifically in here.

Mega Horny
6th May 2007, 05:05 AM
Charles, we might as well go a few more rounds, right? For the points then?

Charles Legend
6th May 2007, 06:40 PM
Charles, we might as well go a few more rounds, right? For the points then?Yes we well go on, besides I sill have a few Doggie tricks up my Sleave, so no my friends this battle is just getting heated up! ;)

~Charles Legend

Mega Horny
6th May 2007, 06:41 PM
XD. You called us fiends. I'll ref it after school tommorrow.

Mega Horny
7th May 2007, 03:10 PM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 80%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIII 70%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIIIIII 45%
Energy: IIIII 29%

Round 17

Ganon begins by sending a bolt of thunder down onto itself. Ow. Staggering to its feet, it is thrown back by a powerful flurry of snow and ice from Lil’ Oink. Ganon shakes itself off and hits Swinub with an Extransensory, rattling the small Pokemon’s brain as it tries to break its nose’s icy captor. After a short while, the ice cracks, exposing Lil’ Oinks raw skin to the outside air. The Pokemon whines, as Ganon uses extrasensory a second time. Lil’ Oink finishes the round by relaxing it’s poor schnozz.

ROUND 17

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 68%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIII 66%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIII 27%
Energy: II 10%

Blademaster
7th May 2007, 03:22 PM
Nicely done Lil' Oink. Now, let's finish the Dark Lord King of Great Evil Thieves off.

Earthquake x3

Charles Legend
7th May 2007, 05:32 PM
Meh, Ganon use Power Gem until you faint!

Blademaster, Ganon well go down, However this match is far from over! Rven if Rebecca dose manage to kill Mega horny... ;)

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
10th May 2007, 11:10 AM
Hey, if she does kill him, that just means more points for us. It's a win-win situation.

Mega Horny
10th May 2007, 03:08 PM
I understand that post was a reminder, David. I will ref as soon as I get the chance.

Mega Horny
15th July 2007, 10:01 AM
SHOWDOWN
Blade v.s. Charles

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 68%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIII 66%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: IIIII 27%
Energy: II 10%

Round 18

The two stand off as the Pig-match comes to a close. Lil’ Oink begins, flipping up into the air and crashing down into the stadium, rattling ganon around a bit. But ganon holds strong, and charges forward sending an array of shining pebbles flying into Oinkster. Surviving even a second Earthquake, Ganon pursues lil’ oink and delivers one last power gem before collapsing out of fatigue.

ROUND 18

-- END --

<Team Alastor>
Lil’ Oink (male? Swinub)
HP: IIIIIIIIII 57%
Energy: IIIIIIII 48%

<Team Charles Legend>
Ganon (Male Spoink)
HP: 234i82589 97%
Energy: X 0%

...What now?

Charles Legend
16th July 2007, 01:42 AM
well since my fouth pokemon was just knocked out by Dave's fourth, so I'd Say it's over, I declaire a forfit! Mostly because we all want this match to end...

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
16th July 2007, 07:59 AM
Half of 8 is 4... So, I guess that makes sense...

Chris, is that how it works? Because knocking out 4 and a half Pokemon out of 8 > half-over.

Mega Horny
17th July 2007, 12:25 PM
Ok. Blademaster. Not sure you deserve it, but here's 8 points :P

Charles gets four.

I also receive 8.