PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Choose games and answer!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th January 2007, 06:09 AM
The idea is that you may choose as many video games as you want, and answer the questios:

1. Which character/creature in the game would you like to be?

2. Which character(s)/creature(s) would you like to be your friend(s)?

2. Which character would you like to be your girl/boyriend?

4. Which music in the game would you like to have as your theme?

5. Which vehicle would you like to have?

6. Which weapon/magic spells/whatever would you like to have?

7. Where would you like to live in the game?

Note that not all the questions can be answered when talking about different games.

Remember that you can edit your post so you don't have to choose all the games right away.

I will edit my answers in later (perhaps not until during the next week), too.

a) Final Fantasy VII

1. Blue Dragon in Caea's Cliff. I like dragons, and this one can spit ice.

2. Other dragons, naturally. I would visit the Red Dragon in Temple of the Ancients, Black Dragon inside Northern Cave, and so on.

3. The snow woman. In platonic sense of course.

4. 'Still More Fighting' (the boss theme) suits well.

5. Dragon does not need one...

6. See number 5. And this does not mean the creatures 'Weapon'. They would be in the friend list.

7. I would wander the northern island, visit my friends, of course, and perhaps attack cities like Midgar of Junon for fun (don't monsters do things like that?).

More to come!

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 04:07 PM
Well, since no one posted here, I decided to liven up things. Before looking at the questions, I chose my favorite game of all time, Resident Evil 4.

I'd probably be one of the Iron Maidens. Having the ability to impale people and stretch and regenerate limbs at extremely fast rates would be sweet. Imagine how big I could make my penis!

Err, I suppose Krauser would be a good friend, as he kicks ass and doesn't take no shit from anyonewho messes with you.

2. Which character would you like to be your girl/boyriend?
Not too many choices, so I'd probably go with Ada or Ashley.

Umm..The regenerator's theme, so everyone would freak out and pull out their thermal scopes once they heard me coming.

I guess Mike's helicopter would be cool.

I'd take the Semi-Automatic Rifle, as accuracy is more important than power in real life.

Salazar's castle, definately. Just an awesome place. Traps, blind Wolverine rip-offs, midgets, hedge mazes, Knights in Armor, Crazed Zealot Monks, Statue's in my likeness...

Blademaster
20th February 2007, 05:02 PM
(raises eyebrow)

Hmmmmmm...

Game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Link, of course! :D

An army of Darknuts to guard the land, Twilit Aquatic Morpheel to patrol the sea, Twilit Dragon Argorok to man the sky, and Midna to cover everything in between.

3. Which character would you like to be your girl/boyriend?
Beth - what budding young hero DOESN'T want a 13 year-old prostitute for a girlfriend? ;)

The Death Mountain theme - it has a cool tempo after you get through the Mines and angry rock men aren't trying to kill you left and right.

Uh... Hmmmm... Does the Spinner count as a vehicle? If not, then Bulblin's giant warthog - that thing is a beast, and it doesn't even need gas or new oil. :yes:

Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Magic Armor, Giant Wallet, an endless supply of Silver Rupees (Oh, Geeenglllle...), 4 Bottles of Great Fairy's Tears, the Ball and Chain, 3 Bomb Bags full of Bombs, the Hero's Bow, the Double Clawshot, the Dominion Rod, the Spinner, the Iron Boots, and the Gale Boomerang. Nothing major, really... :lookout:

Hyrule Castle - Link's been busting his ass for Hyrule for long enough - he deserves to take over the place, dammit!