PDA

View Full Version : Can a person be more immature?

Jeff
29th January 2007, 07:24 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/antisinnoh/index.htm

Found this, basically a person complaining about almost every 4th gen pokemon in the most immature way possible. Basically saying "The new pokemon are ugly and suck because I say so!". I've seen alot of people saying that the new pokemon lack originality, to be honest though, I think these are some of the most original pokemon out there. People like this are probably just looking for attention. Still worth a laugh though.

DarkestLight
29th January 2007, 08:16 AM
It is alot of work to post all of that. Least he has alot of the Sugimori art that I need.

I laugh at his criticisms. He said baby pokemon are necessary...that made me discredit his entire page XD. You give me one use for Igglybuff..XD besides killing it, that is.

That and the idea of Gamefreak running out of classifications. Last I counted....there were 7 continents .....whoamg there can't be more than 1?!?! XD

Love to read stuff like that in the morning.

mr_pikachu
29th January 2007, 04:57 PM
Posted a few "counter-points." It should be fun to see how he responds. ^_^

Heald
29th January 2007, 05:37 PM
It's probably a joke by someone trying to piss of PKMN fans. Expect to see your comments on SA in a few days.

EDIT: In fact, reading the whole thing through, it should be obvious this is a hoax. And it is written in a very SA style. It is probably someone cloning SA's prank review pages for a giggle or it might actually be an SA hoax. But it is blatantly a hoax.

mr_pikachu
29th January 2007, 10:42 PM
Quite possible. Yet another good reason not to post any "OMG how dare you insult Pokemon!" style comments.

We shall see where this leads.

Phoenixsong
30th January 2007, 12:31 AM
Anyone read his "About Me" page? He says that he's going to Harvard next year "and so most likely he's smarter than we are"; he also says that his site is better than Serebii, Bulbagarden, etc. Man, I hope he means he has another site somewhere else, because this thing is a piece of crap...

What a cock. That's all that needs to be said. What a stupid, opinionated, dropped-on-his-head-at-birth cock. I'm with Heald... this is just too ridiculous to be serious. Idiots like that can't possibly exist, because then otherwise the Powers-That-Be would smite them for wasting our oxygen.

mr_pikachu
30th January 2007, 12:48 AM
Ehh, don't waste any brain cells coming up with insults. It's not worth it. All you can do in these situations is to prove them completely wrong to everyone who visits the site. Show people the evidence beyond "it's gay" and let them see for themselves how foolish all the claims are. In doing so, you use the site to promote whatever it was initially supposed to bash. That discourages the webmaster from making similar judgment errors in the future.

DarkestLight
30th January 2007, 09:16 AM
Very True Mr. Pikachu.

The way some of you guys posted on there was very well written.

Hehe, s'why I had to post, there were two points on there that really made me upset -.-

Jeff
30th January 2007, 08:51 PM
Looks like some more stuff has been posted. Just like I thought the argument against the fan-favorite Lucario was just as lacking as many of the others (overrated, Charizard is better, blah blah). Interesting to find out Serebii is the anti-Christ :P. Now I'm almost sure it was someone from his site.

Phoenixsong
30th January 2007, 10:27 PM
I'm having to come back and read his site in installments... I can't take that much complete crap all at once.

Yeah, I just looked at his "Demon Joe" page... Again, this serves no purpose other than to prove that he's a frickin' cock with too much time on his hands. All right, fine, maybe he's an idiot who doesn't understand the reasoning behind recurring patterns in Pokémon, maybe he just doesn't like some stuff, which is fine... I draw the line at calling Joe the Antichrist and saying that PUSA money goes to support terrorists. No one who can type in semi-coherent sentences and understands the internet would possibly be stupid enough to say such ludicrous and pointless things. That is 100% proof that this is entirely a sick joke to make people angry... It doesn't make me angry, though. It just makes me shake my head with great, unbearable sadness. And the fact that he calls himself a Pokémon fan makes me ashamed to call myself one.

Get a life, dude. Really.

...Besides, I'm the Antichrist. So it can't be Joe anyway. XD

TKnHappyNess
31st January 2007, 08:28 AM
Look at the guy's comment for Dorapion (which he calls Drapion). He rants about how Pokemon USA cut out Misty. Not even one year into PUSA's reign when it comes to the anime, and you have somebody bitching about the absence of Misty. And what pinata does it look like anyway?

Master Chief
3rd February 2007, 07:02 PM
i have to agree. someone who's willing to bitch about the games probably couldn't get past certain parts of his own game, or just had one bad experience witha version and is willing to take it out on Pokemon lovers....what an ass.

ssj4supernerd
4th February 2007, 05:47 AM
I agree that some 4th Gen Pokémon look unoriginal, but there are some pretty good ones in.

-/Deathborn/-
5th February 2007, 05:34 PM
I don't really like Pokemon anymore, but I wouldn't bash it like that.

Silencer
6th February 2007, 10:31 AM
Can't serebii charge him with slander(sp?)?

Now that would be funny

Poryhedron
6th February 2007, 09:47 PM
And it would give him exactly what he wants.

Attention.

Silencer
7th February 2007, 12:45 PM
+ debts perhaps, don't think he wants that :p

mr_pikachu
7th February 2007, 02:50 PM
I wish people would stop replying to that. It was fine at first, because the guy needed to be proven an idiot. But since that's happened now, everyone should just leave it alone so it can fade into the depths of the internet. It shouldn't be nearly as active now as it was when this charade began.

When such a site has been mortally wounded, we ought to just let it die.

Ho-oh2001
7th February 2007, 02:53 PM
It seems to me he's just being taken too seriously. I got a good laugh out of the site, while at the same time not taking a word of it seriously. I have a difficult time believing that guy is being 100% serious.

mr_pikachu
7th February 2007, 03:25 PM
He's probably not; most of the stuff seems far too stupid to be a legitimate argument, and even the rest of it is easily deflected. Yet another reason to leave it be.

By the way, welcome back to TPM. Any chance that we might see more Legacy of Tarot? ;)

Ho-oh2001
7th February 2007, 08:47 PM
Holy crap, someone actually remembers me? Or that story? ^^ Actually, I have written a bit more of it so I could post it up again. I was a bit surprised to even find that my account is still here. I guess TPM never disappoints. ;)

Mystic_clown
10th February 2007, 12:23 AM
Hey Ho-oh! Long time no see. Remember me?

I'm with Pikachu. More Legacy of the Tarot please.

Ultimate Charizard
5th March 2007, 04:49 PM
Is this freak serious?
Surely that entire site has to be a wind up. Thats the most biggotted, retarded, infantile, contradictory pile of crap ive ever bothered to look at. I want the last 10 min of my life back dammit!

Surely noone can have those sorts of opinions (have u seen the rant about May?) unless they have some serious mental health issues. YuGiOh is against his Christian rights? WTF!!! 0_O

Jeff
5th March 2007, 09:04 PM
Heh, it's been a while since I've visited that site. Glacia "ruined" Vaporeon? If someone prefers Vaporeon, they can just use a Water stone on Eevee, done.

I think it's pretty much been determined that this guy is a gimmick, there's just no way that a person of that level of idiocy could have learned to type. Probably someone who was banned from Serebii trying to take out his anger on Joe. And while he was at it, bash on Gen4 pokemon to see people's reactions to get some laughs.