PDA

View Full Version : <poll, sorta> Most Insane Celebrity of 2006 (Nominations)

Mewfour
1st February 2007, 12:28 PM
So I've finally decided to do an annual Most Insane Celebrity tournament. This is where you come in, TPM, and nominate some crazy celebs. There's 32 spots, and two weeks until noms close.

C'MON GUYS LETS DO THIS GOGOGOGOGO!!

mr_pikachu
1st February 2007, 12:31 PM
Paris Hilton. Easy choice.

Are there any limits on how many celebs each person can nominate or anything or that nature? Just thought it was worth asking.

Inferno_Dragon
1st February 2007, 12:33 PM
Well, if I have to choose someone, I would choose Tom Cruise. Why shouldn't he be nominated? He definetly fits the profile for the most Insane Celebrity?

Mewfour
1st February 2007, 12:39 PM
Uh, one per customer I guess.

I've also been polling around LL, LUE, and my forums that nobody visits</plug>, and so far our noms are:

Tom Cruise
Crispin Glover
Kayne West
Michael Jackson
Paris Hilton

Mega Horny
1st February 2007, 01:01 PM
Samuel L. Jackson. He refused to act in Snakes on a Plane unless he got to say is signature line, which we all know. Otherwise, they would have made the movie PG-13.

Drago
6th February 2007, 03:44 AM
I can't remember what was done in 2006 and what spilled over into 2007 (sounds lamer than I imagined), but Lindsey Lohan did some stupid stuff recently, I believe some of it last year.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th February 2007, 07:08 AM
I'll give you Finland's prime minister Matti Vanhanen. The sexiest man in Europe. Hehee.

Vejodi
14th February 2007, 09:40 AM
Is it wrong to say Anna Nicole Smith?

Okay I won't.

After reading Mega Horny's reasoning for Samuel L. Jackson, I'm inclinded to agree. Seriously. What a jerk.

darktyranitar
16th February 2007, 11:01 PM
Kevin Federline because I just hate his stupid look.

mr_pikachu
17th February 2007, 01:47 AM
Would you mind giving us an update about the number of nominations, Mewfour? I'm hoping the other boards you mentioned are giving you some, or else it's going to take awhile to reach 32...