PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge

Mega Horny
1st February 2007, 01:03 PM
No damage caps, no restrictions, no nothing. DQ 1 week. Indigo Stadium, no pool to accomodate water types, roof, so, no weather techniques.

Go Male shiny Machop, Mr. Eko.

My name is Indigo Stadium. You kill my father. Prepare to die.

>_<'

Master of Paradox
2nd February 2007, 02:18 AM
I'm so desperate for a fight that I'll take you on... again, I believe it is.

Go, my male Sableye Golbez!

Goblez, start by stretching Mr. Eko's body out with Psychic, and then move in to smack him with Aerial Ace. End with a burst of Confuse Ray.

Psychic - Aerial Ace - Confuse Ray

Mega Horny
2nd February 2007, 02:52 AM
Yeah this is the second time, but hey, what's wrong with me?

Alright, begin with foresight, then use counter, and finish up with seismic toss.

Crystal Tears
2nd February 2007, 11:13 AM
May I ref? This seems to going to be brutal and fun. ^^

Mega Horny
2nd February 2007, 05:50 PM
I'm cool with that. Go ahead.

Crystal Tears
2nd February 2007, 05:53 PM
Mr. Eko
Machop*
Male
100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Foresight ~ Counter ~ Seismic Toss

Golbez
Sableye
Male
100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Psychic ~ Aerial Ace ~ Confuse Ray

Battle Song: Whisper ~ Evanescence

GO!

The wind blows lightly over the dusty arena located in the Indigo Plateau. Two trainers; having battled each other before, glare down at each other, both with very different strategies, both looking for victory.

Two flashes of light appear almost simultaneously. One morphs into a humanoid figure with defined muscles, and stands about two feet, maybe a little bit taller. Mr. Eko, as he is called, gazes down the field and watches as the other light shifts and churns into a purple creature with diamonds for eyes.

Mr. Eko is off to a quick start; he concentrates on the ghost type and releases a red blast from his eyes. The blast seems to do little, as it sweeps across the field and does absolutely nothing to Golbez. Though the Sableye is a bit confused, he listens to his trainer and stares down at Machop, who watches as the diamond eyes gleam with a deep purple tint before it fades.

The arena is then filled with screams of pain! A purplish hue has surrounded Mr. Eko and is attempting to rip him apart. Each tug seems to drive in more pain, until the Machop is let go, and left to fall to the ground in pain.

Golbez doesn’t waste a second; he claps his hands twice, and then brings them back behind him. Faster then any can imagine the arms come forward, and two white, sickle like objects cut into the ground as they stream towards Mr. Eko who braces himself, and takes the entire hit! A small amount of blood trickles from a gash in the fighter’s chest, but he ignores the pain. Using his counter he sends a single, large compressed air blade to Sableye, who lets out a startled cry as the attack hits him with surprising force.

It suddenly reality sets in… That red blast, it was a foresight! It has banished Sableye to even playing ground, but Golbez doesn’t seem all to concerned… He can still fight back….

But now it’s Mr. Eko’s turn to be on the offensive! He runs down the field, ready to grab any limb of Golbez’s when he sees that the ghost type is staring at him. Dark, luminous glow envelopes the diamond eyed Pokemon and then streams of his body to strike the fighter’s.
Mr. Eko stops for a moment, blinking in confusion as suddenly, everything seems to be an enemy. Oh, and the world, its spinning, morphing… Blurring into each other… Oh dear, where is Golbez? Is he that figure there? Or that one?

Wildly, the Machop grabs onto a figure, and sends it flying. However, when he hears the figure crumble to pieces when it hits the ground, he realizes, that wasn’t the enemy… Was it?

Mr. Eko
Machop*
Male
070 / 091
(HP / MP)
Confused: {55% of Slight Strike} {30% of Complete Screw-Up}

Golbez
Sableye
Male
076 / 090
(HP / MP)
Foresaw: Banished to being Physical

Mega Horny
2nd February 2007, 06:02 PM
Thanks again CT. Begin with Vital Throw, then Dynamicpunch (Attacks after vital throw always hit) and finish with toxic.

Master of Paradox
4th February 2007, 11:19 AM
Golbez, we'll let your Ghost side help deal with the damage potential, and focus on putting Mr. Eko through Hell.

Start by Protecting yourself from the Vital Throw. If the Dynamicpunch hits anyway, Counter it; if it screws up due to confusion, torture him with another Psychic. Respond to the Toxic with one of your own.

Protect - Counter (if Dynamicpunch hits)/Psychic (stretch, if it misses) - Toxic

Chris 2.1
4th February 2007, 02:07 PM
Attacks after vital throw always hit

Since when?

Crystal Tears
4th February 2007, 02:26 PM
Mr. Eko

Machop*
Male
070 / 091
(HP / MP)
Confused: {55% of Slight Strike} {30% of Complete Screw-Up}
Vital Throw ~ Dynamic Punch ~ Toxic

Golbez

Sableye
Male
076 / 090
(HP / MP)
Protect ~ Counter ~ Toxic

Battle Song: Did You ~ Hoobastank

GO!

Mr. Eko races forward, determined to throw Golbez right into the arena walls that surround this place. He reaches to grab a hold of Golbez just as the ghost type claps his hands. This summons an invincible barrier that engulfs the diamond eyed Pokemon, and stops Mr. Eko’s hand from grasping Golbez’s wrist.

It seems Mr. Eko’s luck with confusion is holding up, he brings his fist back, and Golbez watches it nervously as it crackles with white energy and then is thrown foreward.
The attack hits, but instead of sending the Sableye flying, the ghost type has caught the very fist that Mr. Eko had slammed into him. Showing his true strength, Golbez flips Mr. Eko over his ghostly shoulder, and slams him into the ground.

HARD.

But alas, it seems that fate wants to torment the little Machop, for his confusion sets in. And his world blurs again, and instead of coughing up a toxic, he sits down. His head is spinning so fast that his stomach lurches, and isn’t helped when sizzling goo is spewed onto his skin.

Golbez looks rather confident at the poison seeps into Mr. Eko’s skin.

Mr. Eko

Machop*
Male
050 / 081
(HP / MP)
Confused: {40% of Slight Strike} {20% of Complete Screw-Up}
Lethal Poisoning: 4% DMG {Round}

Golbez
Sableye
Male
066 / 078
(HP / MP)

Master of Paradox
4th February 2007, 03:51 PM
All right, Golbez, let's continue to bring the pain.

Open with an Aerial Ace, and then give him a Psychic burst - let's bend him like a pretzel, for laughs. End by smacking him with a Shadow Ball.

Aerial Ace - Psychic (pretzel) - Shadow Ball

Mega Horny
4th February 2007, 09:56 PM
Oy vey, Machop, hang in there little dude. Begin with a Bulk Up and ignore the Aerial Ace as best you can. Hopefully, you'll be limbered up a bit for your stretching. Again, pardons, homes. After the psychic, use reversal, and then, smack him with a counter after receiving a STABed SB.