2-2

You send out first
I attack first

Arena: Plain Indigo Stadium, outside.

Banned moves: None

Anyone?

Saffire Persian
2nd February 2007, 06:05 PM
I'll battle you. ^_^ I'll send out my male shiny Absol, Pollux. I'm not sure if it's two out at a time, or one, but if it's two vs. two at the same time, I'll send out my Metang who has no name yet, but will as soon as I post my orders next. (XD).

Mega Horny
2nd February 2007, 06:09 PM
I'll ref, if that's ok.

Chris 2.1
3rd February 2007, 03:16 AM
I'll send out my Machoke, Vulcan [M]. Come on Vulcan!

Ok sock it with an ice punch first. Next hit it with flamethrower and end with brick break.

Saffire Persian
3rd February 2007, 03:41 AM
All righty, Pollux, when Vulcan's rushing over to hit you with Ice Punch, lets counter with an ice attack of our own! Blizzard , that should slow his pace down considerably, with any luck, and might make it harder for the guy to see. Oh, when he's coming at you, try to keep your face away from him, so his fist will hit something other than your face if it does connect.

Next, he should be using flamethrower. If you were frozen because of Ice Punch, the Flamethrower should melt it. What I want you do to is hit Machoke with Thunder Wave to paralyze him. If you were frozen and couldn't move at the start of the second action for whatever reason and can't use your Thunder Wave right away, wait for the Flamethrower to melt it and then hit him with Thunderwave.

Finally, when he's coming at you with Brick Break, lets teach him a lesson with Counter . However, if he's paralyzed, use Future Sight instead.

========

Pollux (Absol, Male): Blizzard ~ Thunder Wave ~ Counter/Future Sight

Mega Horny
3rd February 2007, 08:49 AM
SHOWDOWN
Chris 2.0 v.s. Saffire Persian
Arena: Indigo Stadium
Referee: Mega Horny

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Attacks: Ice Punch ~ Flamethrower ~ Brick Break

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Attacks: Blizzard ~ T~Wave ~ Counter/Future Sight

Arena Status: Plain Indigo Stadium

MATCH

-- BEGIN –

Machoke sneers down at its silent opponent, charging forth with a glowing white fist, but is stopped short as a massive mix of ice, wind and snow is created by the opposing dark Pokemon. As Machoke lacks fur or any practical clothes, it begins shivering as it charges towards its opponent angrily. Absol is much too lithe, and avoids the muscle-headed Pokemon’s attack in the icy cloud of snow.

Frustrated, Machoke clears any remnants of the blizzard with a powerful flamethrower, and scorches Absol dead-on. Ignoring his wound, Absol sends a static charge through the body of Machoke, paralyzing the athletic Pokemon.

Grunting in frustration, he manages to charge at Absol and smack the dark Pokemon hard with a powerful brick break. Staggering weakly to its feet, Absol retaliates the with a counter, hitting Machoke with double the damage of the already powerful attack.

ROUND 1: “Icy Conditions”

-- END --

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 74%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 85%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 84%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 83%

Arena Status: Some traces of snow scattered about.

Saffire Persian
3rd February 2007, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the fast reffing. ^_^

All right, nice job, Pollux. Now, lets keep our distance from the Machoke, please. Since most of his attacks are purely physical, it's better to keep our distance, so attempt to maintain such distance at all times.

First, use Shockwave . I'm sure every bit of electricity used might make his paralysis easier to trigger, as well as the move is unavoidable, so follow up with another two Shockwaves .

However, if he wants to run at you and physically strike you, I want you to use Ice Beam , aim for his feet and strafe the Ice Beam along the ground as you do so, so there'd be a chance he might slip on the ice. I'm sure his paralyzed body wouldn't like that.

Ah, and if he does become paralyzed this turn, sub it with a Future Sight , but do so only once. If he's paralyzed a second time, just continue on with your original orders of shockwave.

Pollux (Absol, male): Shockwave/Icebeam ~ Shockwave/Ice Beam ~ Shockwave/Ice Beam

Other sub: Future Sight if paralysis occurs

Chris 2.1
4th February 2007, 05:53 AM
Facade x3.

Mega Horny
4th February 2007, 11:51 AM

SHOWDOWN

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 74%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 85%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 84%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 83%

ROUND 2

-- BEGIN –

Pollux the Absol begins by powering up a shock wave, but quickly fires off an ice beam instead as the Machoke, Vulcan charges at him with a Façade. However, the ice beam misses the fighting Pokemon, as Machoke stops short and clasps his limbs in pain – paralyzed. Absol takes its chance and concentrates hard on something, as Machoke struggles over to the dark Pokemon. Finally, it musters enough strength for another façade, this time successfully making contact with Absol. However, as it backs away to prepare a third and final attack, it slips and falls back onto the ice, embarrassed. Shaking itself off, Machoke runs back at absol, through the third ice beam and slams into the dark Pokemon, sending it skidding backwards.

ROUND 2

-- END --

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 65%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 73%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIIIIIIII 66%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIII 68%

Arena Status: Two small patches of ice.

Mega Horny
11th February 2007, 08:09 PM
ehh...bump?

Chris 2.1
12th February 2007, 08:28 AM
Use an earthquake to shake Absol up. Next use rock tomb and end with facade. If you are hit with anything super effective use revenge instead.

Saffire Persian
12th February 2007, 09:03 AM
All right, Pollux, when you feel the ground start to shake, jump up and use Shockwave . Jumping up when the ground's shaking will help lessen the damage, since you won't be on the ground all the time to experience it.

Next, dodge that Rock Tomb with Faint Attack and whack him, then get out of the way for the Future Sight to hit.

Next, use Counter for that Facade.

However, if at any time he's paralyzed, hit him with an Aerial Ace instead, since he won't be able to use revenge on you if he's paralyzed.

Shockwave ~ Faint Attack ~ Counter
Sub: Aerial Ace

Mega Horny
12th February 2007, 04:52 PM
SHOWDOWN

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 65%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 73%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIIIIIIII 66%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIII 68%

ROUND 3

-- BEGIN –

A furious Machoke stomps its foot into the ground, creating a massive earthquake around it. Pollux the absol manages to go airborne right before the quake, hitting its foe with a direct shock wave and delaying the damage from the ground attack for a few seconds.

Machoke continues, kicking its feet into the ground so hard that an array of rocks were sent flying up into absol. But little did Vulcan the Machoke know, that Pollux had vaporized out from under the stones, and was launching a sneak attack behind him. Wincing after this event, Machoke’s luck stays strong, and he lands a successful façade against the opponent, before a strong counter is sent back at the poor fighting type.

ROUND 3

-- END --

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIIIII 39%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIII 56%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIIIIIII 51%
Energy: IIIIIIIIII 51%

Arena Status: Several cracks and divots in a few areas, as well as uneven land.

Saffire Persian
13th February 2007, 06:31 PM
All right, Pollux, you're doing great. Use Ice Beam x3. Strafe it if there are clones - aim for the feet, if you would. However, if he tries any Fighting-type moves or Facade, Counter him. If he tries Earthquake, jump and use Shockwave , and Relax in Vulcan becomes paralyzed. Try and keep your distance from the Machoke, if you would. ^_^

So:

Ice Beam - Ice Beam - Ice Beam
Counter: Fighting-type moves/Facade
Shockwave: Earthquake
Relax: If Vulcun Becomes Paralyzed.

Chris 2.1
14th February 2007, 04:50 AM
Let's keep this easy Vulcan. Stand perfectly still and fire of three flamethrowers.

Mega Horny
14th February 2007, 05:15 AM
SHOWDOWN

[<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIIIII 39%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIII 56%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIIIIIII 51%
Energy: IIIIIIIIII 51%

Arena Status: Several cracks and divots in a few areas, as well as uneven land.

ROUND 4

-- BEGIN –

Absol, resorting to it’s original strategy, fires a series of white, misty beams at Machoke’s feet, hoping to freeze the tough Pokemon in place, however, Vulcan retaliates with a series of equally powerful blasts of fire, rather than ice, stopping the ice beams from doing much damage after they’ve made contact with Machoke’s burning breath. Absol grunted, as the fire snaked its way over to the dark Pokemon and scorched it as well. Just as Absol feels a strange sensation – burns, a blue-black aura surrounds Machoke as if from nowhere, and the Pokemon screams as it is thrown backwards.

ROUND 4

-- END --

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIII 26%
Energy: IIIIIII 39%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIII 34%
Energy: IIIIII 34%

Arena Status: No Change.

Chris 2.1
14th February 2007, 12:41 PM
Use earthquake x3 - I doubt it can leap up from all of them. If it uses facade, then use a revenge.

Saffire Persian
14th February 2007, 01:57 PM
All righty, Pollux, lets do this. ^_^

First off, I want you to use Torment , that will keep him from using Earthquake in the second action, as it'll keep him from repeating moves. Jump up and curse him though, to soften the damage from Earthquake.

Next, when he finds he can't use Earthquake, I want you to use that opportunity to hit him with a massive Thunder attack and fry him and make hopefully make his paralyzed muscles act up with all the electricity.

Finish him off with Hyper Beam - if he wants to Earthquake, aim carefully, jump, and fire. Since Vulcan is paralyzed and isn't exactly very mobile, he won't be able to move much, especially with an Earthquake going on if it happens, so you should be able to aim just fine. Good luck.

If he's paralyzed the first action, however, Relax instead, and follow with your orders, of Thunder and Hyper Beam jump up and aim if need be. I know you'll have to land after shooting off your attack during Earthquake, but as soon as it stops shaking, there'll be a pause for you to aim your attack and jump again, as you can move faster than Vulcan can.

Torment/Relax ~ Thunder ~ Hyper Beam

Mega Horny
15th February 2007, 06:40 AM

SHOWDOWN

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: IIIII 26%
Energy: IIIIIII 39%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIIIII 34%
Energy: IIIIII 34%

ROUND 5

-- BEGIN –

A note: Saffire, it seemed to me like you were doing some of the forsaken bunnying Chris 2.0 always tells me not to do. Just for future reference.

Vulcan grins, ready to hit the opponent hard with an earthquake, but stops short in its tracks, paralyzed. Grinning, Absol stands there, awaiting the opponent’s next move. Machoke struggles free, takes a few steps forward, and stomps down his foot to create another Earthquake, but to his dismay, his foot stops short and paralysis stops him yet again, allowing Absol to fry the poor fighting type with a blast of Thunder.

Vulcan angrily staggers free a third time, this time successfully stomping down, sending a huge tremor towards the leaping Absol. After the earthquake has subsided, Absol shakes itself off and sends a massive beam of white energy into the opponent. Vulcan gapes in agony, holding its now bruise-covered chest.

ROUND 5

-- END --

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: I 4%
Energy: IIIII 29%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: IIII 20%
Energy: III 18%
Status: Burned (-4% [I’m not mistaking it for toxic, I always have it alternate between 3 and 4 damage. Hope that’s OK.), Pleased, must recharge

Arena Status: More cracks, fissures and ridges. Coool.

Saffire Persian
15th February 2007, 01:52 PM
Didn't think I was bunnying anyone, but whatever.

Guess you have no choice but to relax this first action. For your next action and the one after use Thunderbolt x 2. Strafe the move for clones if that happens.

If he wants to use fighting type moves on you and you are able or facade, Counter and if Vulcan succumbs to paralysis, just Relax.

Pollux: Relax ~ Thunderbolt ~ Thunderbolt

Sub: Relax if Vulcan becomes paralyzed, Counter for fighting type moves/facade.

Chris 2.1
17th February 2007, 06:23 AM
Encore its relax. Then use cross chop x2

If you cannot encore relax (I can see justification for it working and it failing so I'm leaving the decision to the ref) then instead use scary face to frighten Absol before you use cross chop x2.

Encore/Scary Face -- Cross Chop x2

Mega Horny
17th February 2007, 08:09 AM
Snowboarding. Ref it when I get back, in about 2 days or so.

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 06:56 AM

SHOWDOWN

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
Status: Burned (-4% [I’m not mistaking it for toxic, I always have it alternate between 3 and 4 damage. Hope that’s OK.), Pleased, must recharge

ROUND 6

-- BEGIN –

Absol stares down at its opponent, resting its tired limbs after a hyper beam, and Machoke looks right back in awe. The fighting Pokemon begins to clap its hands frantically and whistle, amazed with such relaxing posture. Absol smiles and continues to rest, as Vulcan moves in for the kill. But seconds before the fighting Pokemon can attack, it is overcome by paralysis and stops in its tracks. Pollux continues to relax. Struggling free, Vulcan manages to smash the dark Pokemon hard with the sides of its hands, bowling the Pokemon over and snapping it into reality.

ROUND 6

-- END --

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: I 3%
Energy: IIII 26%

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 07:02 AM
Is Pollux still recieving damage from the burn?

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 07:19 AM
Yes, I just didn't really think it would make much of a difference listing its damage at this point. If you must know, Absol will receive 3% damage next turn.

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 08:04 AM
Ok Vulcan endure to begin with. Next use secret power twice.

Saffire Persian
20th February 2007, 10:14 AM
You using Secret Power Twice, Chris, or did you forget the third action? o.0

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 12:44 PM
Twice. Sorry about that.

Saffire Persian
20th February 2007, 02:32 PM
Not to bug you, Mega Horny, but is the "I 4% 14% health, or 4? I'm not sure which you mean thanks to the I. I'm guessing 14, but...

Anyways, Pollux, if Vulcan is at 4% health, then use Quick Attack for the full round.

However, if it's 14, use Aerial Ace the first turn, and the second as well - but on the second use your advantage in speed to circle around him and strike him from the back - if possible, try to knock him over.. though that might not be possible...but whatever, just hit him. And for the final action, Quick Attack .

===

So, if 4% health, Quick Attack x3

Otherwise, Aerial Ace - Aerial Ace (From Back) - Quick Attack

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 03:52 PM
SHOWDOWN

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)

ROUND 7

-- BEGIN –

Meep. Sorry SP, its 4% health. The I’s are bars that decrease by multiples of five as the Pokemon’s health goes down. However, this one will stay here until the Faint condition, as it is the last bar.

So, endure saves Machoke fom quick attack number one, but Absol strikes again before Machoke can use secret power. Regardless, Pollux is fainted by the burn at the end of the turn.

ROUND 7

-- END --

<Team 2.0>
Vulcan (male Machoke)
HP: X 0%
Energy: Doesn’t Matter%

<Team Persian>
Pollux (male Absol)
HP: X 0%
Energy: Doesn’t Matter%

Chris sends out first
Saffire sends out second and attacks
Chris Attacks

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 04:01 PM
I'll use Rudiasho my [M] Torchic.

Saffire Persian
20th February 2007, 05:11 PM
Aww, a little Torchic (XD).

Righty, I'll use my female Dratini, Lenalee, who needs some experience.

All right, Lenalee, start out by setting up a Safeguard to protect yourself from any nasty status ailments. Follow up with a Twister and finish up with a Dragon's Breath . However, if the Double Team is used, Swift the clones away -- however, only use swift in the second or third action, never the first, we want that Safeguard set up.

===

Lenalee (Dratini, Female): Safeguard ~ Twister/Swift ~ Dragon's Breath/Swift

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 05:18 PM
Use a slash to start with. Battle the twister with a fire spin and use mirror move to send a dragonbreath back.

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 05:22 PM
I've suddenly lost all heart. Don't bother get a subref, but don't expect a reffing until tommorrow, guys.

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 05:26 PM
Np; we cant expect you to be this prompt the whole match :)

Saffire Persian
20th February 2007, 06:18 PM
He's quite right. XD I promise we're not going to kill ya if you don't write up the reffing as soon as we post orders. It's not like we're some killer ASBers armed with pitchforks or anythin'.

Mega Horny
22nd February 2007, 10:52 AM
SHOWDOWN

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 100%%

Arena Status: No Change

ROUND 8

-- BEGIN –

Lenalee begins with a safeguard, to protect itself against any status ailments, but Torchic ignores this and slashes at the Dratini with its small, yet sharp claws. A critical hit!

Making small of the early blow, Lenalee begins to spin about, creating a large twister as if from nowhere. As it begins to travel towards Rudiasho, the fire Pokemon spits out a twister of its own, this time made from fire. The two twisters snake around each other elegantly, and eventually explode, damaging both Pokemon.

Lenalee finishes off with a Dragonbreath, spraying Torchic with putrid red flames. Shaking itself off, Torchic began to shine, and sent a Dragonbreath of its own right back, but, for super effective damage.

ROUND 8

-- END --

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 74%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 81%
Status: Surprised that such a small Pokemon could cause such damage, safeguard (5)

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 88%

Arena Status: Charred.

Chris 2.1
22nd February 2007, 01:49 PM
Use a quick attack to deal effective damage and then go for a slash. Next finish with a swift attack.

Mirror move any damaging dragon attacks and use quick attack to speed away from any water attacks.

Saffire Persian
22nd February 2007, 02:30 PM
Righto.

Lenalee, when he comes at you with Quick Attack use Shock Wave . Next, set up a Reflect to lessen the damage of that Slash and coming Swift attack. Lastly, use Thunderbolt .

Lenalee (Dratini, Female): Shockwave ~ Reflect ~ Thunderbolt

Mega Horny
22nd February 2007, 03:12 PM

SHOWDOWN

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 74%
Status: Surprised that such a small Pokemon could cause such damage, safeguard (5)

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 88%

Arena Status: No Change

ROUND 9

-- BEGIN –

OK, so Rudiasho comes along and slams Lenalee with a quick attack, and is promptly blasted backwards with a shock wave. Following, The torchic leaps at Dratiti with another slash, but this time a reflect screen is put up, halving the attack’s damage. Finally, the Rudiasho and Lenalee use swift and thunderbolt respectively, and both are bowled back by the two attacks.

ROUND 9

-- END --

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIII 62%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIII 69%
Status: Pleased (4), Reflect (5), *snicker*. 69. I’m so mature.

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 76%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIII 60%

Saffire Persian
22nd February 2007, 07:54 PM
All right.. lets try a Supersonic . Follow it up with a Shockwave and end with a Bubblebeam -- hopefully it will be harder to dodge than just a stream of water. Make it wide-spread if he tries to make any evasive maneuvers. Feel free to Relax if he tries to Protect/Detect/Dig any of your moves. Substitute Bubblebeam for Swift if he tries to be cute and make clones.

=====

Supersonic ~ Shockwave ~ Bubblebeam/Swift
Sub: Relax

Chris 2.1
23rd February 2007, 06:59 AM
Use focus energy to keep yourself pumped and strong enough to ignore the supersonic. Next use a fire blast and end with a swords dance to deflect any bubbles coming your way.

Mega Horny
27th February 2007, 03:55 PM
SHOWDOWN

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIII 62%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIII 69%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIIIII 76%
Energy: IIIIIIIIIII 60%

ROUND 10

-- BEGIN –

Dratini begins by emitting a supersonic wave, hoping to confuse Torchic, but the small fire Pokemon focuses with all of its might, and manages to avoid the confusion, with some strain.

Next, Lenalee sends a white jolt of electricity straight into Torchic, who retaliates with a powerful blast of fire.

Finally, Lenalee sends a myriad of deceptively harmless bubbles towards Rudiasho, who begins to spin around so rapidly that the majority of the bubbles are blown away. However, the fire Pokemon also ends up popping some, allowing them to burst in his range for very minimal damage. His attack is also raised.

ROUND 10

-- END --

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIIIIII 54%
Energy: IIIIIIIIII 58%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 68%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 42%

Chris 2.1
27th February 2007, 04:07 PM
Use a flamethrower, next use a slash and end with quick attack.

Mirror move any dragon attacks
Use swords dance to repel any water attacks.

Saffire Persian
27th February 2007, 11:30 PM
Your shield should still help buffer you from those physical attacks he'll come at you with.

First, when he uses Flamethrower, retaliate with a Thunderbolt . Next Relax as you have the Reflect up, it'll absorb a bit of the damage, and make the blow lighter than usual. Next, use Extreme Speed to dodge that Slash and smack him... I assume you can use Extreme Speed, as you can learn it in Crystal just like you would be able to use a move you'd learn in XD, but if you can't (Chris, clarification?), use your tail and Slam the Torchic away.
===

So: Thunderbolt ~ Relax ~ Extremespeed/Slam

Chris 2.1
28th February 2007, 07:29 AM
Yep Extremespeed Dratini is legit :)

Mega Horny
28th February 2007, 11:54 AM

SHOWDOWN

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIIIIII 54%
Energy: IIIIIIIIII 58%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIIIII 68%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 42%

ROUND 11

-- BEGIN –

The ever-confident Rudiasho spews out a pillar of orange and red fire, which elegantly arcs up and plummets down into his opponent. The Dratini, Lenalee retaliates with a blast of white lightning, sending Rudiasho sliding back across the stage.

Then, as Torchic makes a running start for his opponent, Lenalee arrogantly reclines to a lying position behind her reflect screen, hoping most of the damage would be absorbed. However, Rudiasho’s boosted attack, and a critical hit from the focus energy it used the previous round were more than the Dratini had bargained for.

On a roll, Rudiasho prepares to startle its foe with a quick attack, but this time the small dragon Pokemon is prepared. It counters with an extreme speed, creating a spiraling blue blur around its opponent, easily dodging the quick attack. Shortly after, a dizzied Rudiasho stumbles back, and Lenalee smiles at the round’s ‘happy’ ending.

ROUND 11

-- END --

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIII 36%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 51%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIII 57%
Energy: IIIIIII 31%

Arena Status: Nothing new.

Saffire Persian
28th February 2007, 04:03 PM
All right, lets start a Water Pulse x3. However, if he uses Quick Attack use Bubble Beam instead, and Swift to knock out clones.

===

So: Waterpulse ~ Waterpulse ~ Waterpulse

Sub: Bubblebeam for Quick Attack, Swift for Double Team

Chris 2.1
28th February 2007, 04:14 PM
Slash, toxic, fire spin.

Mega Horny
2nd March 2007, 02:01 PM
SHOWDOWN

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIIIII 36%
Energy: IIIIIIIII 51%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIIIII 57%
Energy: IIIIIII 31%

ROUND 12

-- BEGIN –

Dratini begins by creating a few rings of water, sending them sizzling into her fiery opponent. Torchic retaliates with another powered up slash of its talons, this time not landing a critical hit.

Sticking to the water pulse strategy, Dratini continues to give her opponent super effective damage, meanwhile little Rudiasho sprays a glob of purple goo all over its opponent. Sopping wet with Grime, Dratini instinctively begins to try and wriggle free, but the toxic goo seeps in, poisoning the Dragon Pokemon – Not. Sorry to fool you like that, if I did, but, Dratini still has its safeguard up for this round and the next, so, no poisoning dude. Sorry.

Dratini, pleased by her defenses, launches yet another Water Pulse at Rudiasho, this time confusing the Pokemon, adding to its previous dizziness. And indeed, the confused Pokemon hurts itself in confusion, aiming its fire spin a bit too close to itself. Frustrated, Rudiasho retreats to the other side of the arena to prepare a new strategy.

ROUND 12

-- END --

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: IIIIII 29%
Energy: IIIIIIII 36%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIII 35%
Energy: III 17%

Arena Status: Slightly slippery and wet, but the area around torchic is completely dry due to Fire Spin.

Chris 2.1
3rd March 2007, 05:28 AM
Rudi relax for your first action. Then use a slash and end with aerial ace. Use swords dance to deflect any water attacks and mirror move any dragon moves.

Saffire Persian
4th March 2007, 02:52 PM
All righty, Lenalee, lets go, shall we?

First off, use Dragon Dance that should trigger Rudi's sub, and he should Mirror Move it with you if he doesn't become confused. Next, as he's comes at you with that Slash, use Extreme Speed to dodge it and thwack him. Next, use another Dragon's Dance and Rudi should copy it. But you'll get the stat boosts anyway, so no harm done.

However, if at any time Rudi is affected by the confusion and can't attack or anything properly, sub the move you were going to use for Water Pulse . See if you can rattle him some more - except for the first action. Keep that one Dragon Dance.

===

Dragon Dance ~ Extreme Speed/Water Pulse ~ Dragon Dance/Water Pulse

Mega Horny
5th March 2007, 06:28 PM
SHOWDOWN

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
Energy: IIIIIIII 36%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIIIIII 35%
Energy: III 17%

Arena Status: Slightly slippery and wet, but the area around torchic is completely dry due to Fire Spin.

ROUND 13

-- BEGIN –

Rudi prepares to do exactly what its trainer has ordered, but the clever Lenalee uses this against him by powering itself up with a majestic dragon dance and fooling the relaxing Torchic into wasting a Mirror Move instead to power himself up a little bit, adding to his already boosted attack.

Preparing to utilize this attack with a slash from his sharp talons, Rudiasho instead trips over himself and fails to attack, getting up only to get blasted by a water pulse, courtesy of Dratini.

Rudi struggles to its feet, and prepares to attack again, but Lenalee uses another Dragon Dance, resulting in the same conclusion as the first. Rudiasho pouts, tired from using Mirror Move twice.

ROUND 13

-- END --

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
Energy: IIIIIIII 21%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIII 27%
Energy: I 1%

Saffire Persian
7th March 2007, 04:55 PM
:3 Doesn't Lenalee get the ATK boost as well (and speed?)

Regardless of whether or not he wants to, Rudi's going to have to relax. First off, I want you to use Waterpulse and disturb Rudi's relaxation as much as you possibly can. Next, shower him with a Water Pulse . Follow it up with another Water Pulse. If he tries to Swords Dance to block it, we'll try going the animé way, shoot the water pulse from above at the top of Rudi's head, instead of at the sides.

however, if Rudi tries to Slash you, wait for him to come at you and use Extremespeed to dodge out of the way. For clones, Swift , and if he tries to protect/detect/dig against your moves or is confused, Relax , or if he tries to rouse your sympathy with Attract, Safeguard .

====

Waterpulse ~ Water Pulse ~ Water Pulse

For Clones: Swift
For Slash: Extremespeed
For Dig/Detct/Protect/Confusion: Relax
Attract: Safeguard

Chris 2.1
7th March 2007, 07:31 PM
Relax x2 then reversal.

Mega Horny
12th March 2007, 05:16 PM
Whoa, I thought we finished this match. *punches self*

Might as well DQ, right? I got some other stuff on my hands, now, anyway.

Chris 2.1
12th March 2007, 06:03 PM
This looks to be the last round so no, no DQs.

Saffire Persian
12th March 2007, 06:07 PM
Don't see why we'd DQ, because both me and Chris already posted. XD

Mega Horny
13th March 2007, 09:56 AM
Right, I just assumed we'd already DQ'd, seeing as Chris was able to evolve his Machoke and trade it away...

Chris 2.1
13th March 2007, 11:55 AM
Machoke is not in battle and therefore can evolve. Torchic however, cannot evolve due to being in battle right now.

Mega Horny
15th March 2007, 03:28 PM
I am such a wanker. >_<

I'll edit in the reffing as soon as I finish my homework :)

Mega Horny
16th March 2007, 02:18 PM
SHOWDOWN

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
Energy: IIIIIIII 21%

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
HP: IIIII 27%
Energy: I 1%

ROUND 14

-- BEGIN –

Dratini eagerly begins with a water pulse, spraying the already weak Torchic with more water. Ignoring the assault, the fire Pokemon tries to relax…preparing for something.

Lenalee makes nothing of this, and again spurts clear liquid upon her opponent. Torchic does its best to stay on its feet as the water sops off of its wet fur.

Finally, Torchic leaps at Lenalee and blasts it with every ounce of energy it has left, ripping, pounding and clawing the dragon Pokemon. At the same time, Lenalee fires off another water pulse, and the two attacks collide in an overly dramatic clash.

The sopping wet Torchic, and the bruised Dratini stare each other down. Both Pokemon are very tired, but they don’t dare rest until they see their opponent let up a bit. Finally, Torchic collapses in a puddle of its own sweat, sighing hoarsely. It had Dratini on the ropes – and nearly finished it – but its last assault…

…was in vain.

:*(

MATCH

-- END --

<Team Saffire>
Lenalee [female Dratini]
HP: Somewhere around 7 HP or so.

<Team 2.0>
Rudiasho [Male Torchic]
FAINT

Good match guys. So, the points go as follows:

MH – 4
SP – 4
C2 – 19

Just kidding, sheesh >:(

C2 – 2 points.

Chris 2.1
16th March 2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks Mega! Good match Saff! Time to evolve Rudi I think!

Saffire Persian
16th March 2007, 06:48 PM
Mm.. evolving him are you. Guess that's one more change I get to make to your banner. ^_^ THanks for the battle.. it was close. XD *thought she was going to die* XD.