PDA

View Full Version : Small challenges for LoZ Twilight Princess

Master Chief
9th February 2007, 07:06 AM
Challenge one: how many guards can you get out to chase you when you're in wolf form? (must be in center castle town) my record: 20

Challenge two: what are the largest fish you have caught? (must be of every fish, except the skull fish)
Records:
Greengill-12 inches
Ordon Catfish-25 inches
Hyrule Bass-15 inches
Reekfish-27 inches
Hylian Pike-15 inches
Hylian Loach-15 inches

Challenge three: how many Poes can you kill before resorting to a walkthrough or some other form of help? my record: 55

post your successes here (allowed successes from Wii and GameCube)

Master Chief
15th February 2007, 08:26 AM
this may be a double post, but im getting worried. this is for all the people who are bored of playing the Twilight Princess game for either Wii or GCN, or they have beaten it and have nothing else to do in the game but get every upgrade. PLEASE POST HERE!! as i am the only one posting here.... T_T

PNT510
15th February 2007, 08:47 AM
You might just need to wait a while to see if some other people will post. There just might not be alot of people who have beaten the game, but are still playing for challenges and stuff. Or they might be like me and just not finished yet.

Master Chief
15th February 2007, 08:49 AM
ok, but this post has been on for several weeks now...im just worried is all.

PNT510
15th February 2007, 09:42 AM
It hasn't even been posted for a week, and this also isn't the most active of forums.

Blademaster
15th February 2007, 03:40 PM
I've beaten the game - I just don't really like any of these challenges, no offense; the first is kinda lame, IMO, and the other 2 I haven't done yet. My biggest challenge so far was beating the Cave of Ordeals... Darknuts hurt. ;_;

Master Chief
16th February 2007, 07:18 AM
lol i feel your pain. i went through the Cave of Ordeals twice, and 4 Darknuts against me HURT!! T_T

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
18th February 2007, 03:05 AM
Hm, I never really bother with such challenges myself. I think I only went fishing in order to get the bottle and the heart piece.

Anyway, afterchecking my game data, here's my only two fishing records:

Greengill: 28 cm (11")
Reekfish: 66 cm (26")

And I have caught 31 Poe souls.

Master Chief
19th February 2007, 07:08 AM
thanks for posting, i hope others with the game will post thier successes here as well.

EDIT!!

please post the size of your fish in inches, please.

Link
11th March 2007, 08:54 AM
The best challenge I have heard is that you have to beat the game without the Master sword and with 3 hearts. I have completed everything for Twilight princess on my gamecube version, and I really liked what was in the game. City in the sky was amazing.

Ghost
11th March 2007, 10:40 AM
My biggest fish was the Reekfish, 26 inches (I'm not an avid fisher)

Currently I have 12 or 13 poe souls, cause I havent beaten the game (I'm on the Forest Temple part where you use that Golden Chicken to get there from that guy. Very vague, I know)

BTW, what does Jovani give you for getting 20 poes?

Blademaster
11th March 2007, 03:43 PM
Ghost, he gives you...

...another bottle, this one full of Great Fairy Tears.

BTW, Master Chief, your record has been broken, for what it's worth.

(holds up 13-inch Greengill)

Go, me. :cool:

TKnHappyNess
13th March 2007, 08:39 AM
I got taken down at Floor 49 of the Cave of Ordeals. Damn Purple Chu Jellies!

Mega Horny
13th March 2007, 09:38 AM
I caught a 28-inch Reekfish, a 15-inch greengill and a 19-inch Hylian Pike.