PDA

View Full Version : Time Limit to staying Logged In

Master Kirby
9th February 2007, 06:09 PM
Pretty much every time I log in to post a reply, by the time I choose to save and submit it, I have to log in again. Is there a time limit on how long you can stay logged in before you are automatically logged out?

On the old boards you could go to you CP settings to specify how long you wanted to stay logged in before having to do it again. You could set it to never log you out. I checked, and there aren't any options you can change anymore. Is there a way someone could change the board settings so it doesn't log you out?

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 06:22 PM
If you're getting logged out too quickly, try this:

1. Log out of TPM.
2. Check the "Remember Me" checkbox next to the login fields.
3. Log into TPM.

That should keep you logged in, just as long as you don't log out. (If/when you do that, follow steps 2 and 3 again.) If it doesn't help... uhh...

Master Kirby
9th February 2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks, I'll see if that works.

Ho-oh2001
9th February 2007, 08:30 PM
If that doesn't fix it, it sounds like it's probably something to do with your browser's cookies. I'm no computer expert, but suffice it to say there should be some option in your browser to clear out its cookies and that might also fix the problem.

Master Kirby
9th February 2007, 08:45 PM
Well, I have been logged in since my last post, so it seems to work fine now. Thanks everyone!