PDA

View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.39

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks. And you got the Smoke Erupt TM! What made you change your mind?

My MP: Wailord, Dragonite, Beequeen, Lairon, Xatu, Lucario.

Question 1: has the pokemon evolved? Yes.
Question 2: does the pokemon have wings? No.

Filtered list: Wailord, Lairon, Lucario.

Question 3/Guess: is the pokemon Lucario?

classy_cat18
1st March 2007, 07:10 PM
Gabi: I thought I could get a chance to put it up on the Move Compatibilities list. MP: No, try again.

My MP: Agunomuu, Chansey, Vigoroth, Buuburn, Beruberuto, Yukinooh, Sunflora, Weepinbell, Dodrio
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Normal type?

Inferno_Dragon
1st March 2007, 08:34 PM
I will take a Red MG Coin and use that Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

mr_pikachu
1st March 2007, 08:38 PM
YES! AT LAST, THE PROBABILITY RESEARCH PAYS OFF! :D

Let's see... I think I'll take a Stat Modification Die. Been wanting one of those for awhile. Then I'll turn in a Green MGcoin to play the Fishing Game (A-1, B-4, D-3), if you don't mind. *pays*

classy_cat18
1st March 2007, 08:55 PM
Inferno: Shroomish, Gastly, Hoothoot, Cyndaquil, Poliwrath, Zangoose, Sheimi, Starmie, Victreebel, Hitmontop, Muk, Koffing, Buneary, Bunyatto

Brian: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Light Gem.

Inferno_Dragon
1st March 2007, 09:36 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Shroomish, Gastly, Hoothoot, Cyndaquil, Poliwrath, Zangoose, Sheimi, Starmie, Victreebel, Hitmontop, Muk, Koffing, Buneary, Bunyatto

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y?

classy_cat18
1st March 2007, 10:04 PM
Inferno: Yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
1st March 2007, 10:12 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Gastly, Poliwrath, Starmie, Victreebel, Muk, Koffing,

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

classy_cat18
1st March 2007, 10:17 PM
Inferno: Yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
1st March 2007, 10:24 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Gastly, Poliwrath, Starmie, Victreebel, Muk, Koffing,

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? Yes
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type?

classy_cat18
1st March 2007, 10:34 PM
Inferno: No, it isn't.

Inferno_Dragon
1st March 2007, 10:35 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Muk

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Muk?

classy_cat18
2nd March 2007, 01:18 AM
Yeah. Choose your prize.

Lady Vulpix
2nd March 2007, 07:57 AM
Shonta: no, it's not.

My MP: Wailord, Lairon, Lucario.

Question 1: has the pokemon evolved? Yes.
Question 2: does the pokemon have wings? No.
Question 3: is the pokemon Lucario? No.

Filtered list: Wailord, Lairon.

Question 4/Guess: Lairon, maybe?

Wolfsong
2nd March 2007, 11:26 AM
*hands over mg coins* my two emts for this month please

classy_cat18
2nd March 2007, 01:57 PM
Gabi: Yes, it is.

Amy: Amnesia, Spider Web.

My MP: Buuburn, Yukinooh, Sunflora, Weepinbell
Question #3: Was the Pokemon introduced in DP?

mr_pikachu
2nd March 2007, 04:24 PM
[3/2] Do you watch reality TV shows? If so, what do you watch, and why did you pick those shows over the dozens of others? If not, why don't you watch them? What do you think about reality TV in general?

The only one I've ever paid much attention to was American Idol, and only a couple of times. A couple of years ago, I watched it just because Carrie Underwood was a competition favorite (and because Oklahoma is usually ignored). This year, I'm watching because I sort of know one of the contestants. But in general, reality shows are horrid... I just can't stand stuff like Survivor. It's not reality, it's a million-dollar joke! I'd watch Lost if I wanted to see people fighting the elements and each other in the wild. And I don't watch Lost.

May I have two MGs?

Inferno_Dragon
2nd March 2007, 08:23 PM
I will choose a Red MG Coin so I can play a game of Guess This.

classy_cat18
2nd March 2007, 09:24 PM
Brian: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

Inferno: You got the answer right after three questions so you could've gotten a better prize. Just saying. No refunds or exchanges. GT: This Pokemon's sashaying can be very alluring to people.

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2007, 08:26 AM
My MP: thanks! I'll take a Green MGCoin and use it to get an EMT TM.
Shonta: no, it wasn't.

[3/2] Do you watch reality TV shows? If so, what do you watch, and why did you pick those shows over the dozens of others? If not, why don't you watch them? What do you think about reality TV in general?
I don't watch them because I don't like them. Almost everything in them is prearranged and some people seem to go crazy about them, caring more about the daily lives of the scandal makers than their own. I don't like that. I think public castings (like American idol and the likes are supposed to be) could be ok if they were handled differently, but it seems to me it's all about finding out who's the biggest prostitute. And that's not something I enjoy at all.

MG, please.

Amy, if you read this, please contact me. Thanks.

classy_cat18
3rd March 2007, 01:08 PM
My MP: Sunflora, Weepinbell
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Weepinbell?

Gabi: *gasps* Are you calling Taylor Hicks a prostitute? Just kidding, although Hicks is from my hometown and he's not even that attractive. Anyway, you get a Solar Gem as your MG and Destiny Bond as your EMT.

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2007, 11:32 AM
I'll play the fishing game, spaces A1, B2, C3, and scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

No, I don't. It's really more of a lack of watching TV in general than anything I have against reality TV - although I do think they're rather stupid and bring out the worst in some people.

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2007, 12:09 PM
Actually... I'm not calling Taylor Hicks anything. He may or may not be one, I don't know him. I just keep hearing the same things from people who talk about those shows.
Now why did I have to get Destiny Bond as my EMT? I can't see any of my adopted pokemon using it, and it's not allowed at the Battle Tower. Does anyone want it?

Shonta: no, sorry.

Jeff: FG: Hollow Stone, Crystal Key, Hollow Stone. I'm assuming you're paying 3 MG credits for these.
Grid:
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3835/gridbs0.gif

How many scratchcards do you want?

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2007, 12:22 PM
Oh. I thought I put in the number. I'd like 3... and my MG.

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2007, 01:55 PM
Alright. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGCoin. MG:Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2007, 02:03 PM
That's convenient. I'll use those for my two EMTs of March.

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2007, 02:26 PM
EMT: Conversion, Metronome!

You're the first person to get Metronome from the randomizer. It used to be unable to do that.

classy_cat18
4th March 2007, 04:31 PM
My MP: Sunflora
Guess: The Mystery Pokemon is Sunflora. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, and then I'll use that and my other Blue MGCoin for my first EMT for this month.

Sorry, but I already have a Destiny Bond TM that I'm going to give to Circe.

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2007, 04:33 PM
It's alright. EMT: Pain Split.
EMT Game?

classy_cat18
4th March 2007, 05:16 PM
Shoot. Can't use that TM. Okay, one EMT game coming up!

EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

Knight of Time
4th March 2007, 05:23 PM
EMT: Luster Purge?

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2007, 05:28 PM
EMT Game: Psychic?

Inferno_Dragon
4th March 2007, 05:37 PM
EMT Game: Psywave?

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2007, 05:40 PM
EMT: Psycho Cutter

mr_pikachu
5th March 2007, 10:16 AM
[3/5] Do you watch the news on television? If so, what stations do you usually watch? Do you prefer local, national, or world news programs? If not, why not? Is there some reason that you avoid news programs? Do you have some other way of learning the events of the day?

It's definitely been at least a year since I last watched a news program (aside from checking for school cancellations and picking up a few words while walking through a room). I've grown tired of them, frankly. They all seem so biased; many of them swing way toward the left (CNN, CBS, NBC, etc.) while the "impartial" Fox News leans just as far right. Heck, I watch The Daily Show more often than any news network, merely because I can take their laughable arguments as a comedy routine rather than fact.

These days, I get most of my news from the internet. At least that way, I have a chance of picking up something whose biases are hidden enough that I can delude myself into thinking the article is impartial. With today's television news, such self-delusion is totally impossible.

May I have 2 MGs?

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2007, 10:34 AM
Brian: Green MGcoin, Light Gem.

[3/5] Do you watch the news on television? If so, what stations do you usually watch? Do you prefer local, national, or world news programs? If not, why not? Is there some reason that you avoid news programs? Do you have some other way of learning the events of the day?
I don't watch them because they tend to show only bad news and be very graphic about it. I sometimes read the newspaper, or overhear something on the radio, but more often than not I learn about the current news by talking to people and listening to others talk.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
5th March 2007, 05:25 PM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP] 40
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Luster Purge, Psychic, Psycho Cutter, Psywave

Gabi: Stat Modification Die

Knight of Time
5th March 2007, 05:33 PM
EMT: Miracle Eye?

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2007, 08:35 PM
EMT: Meditate

classy_cat18
5th March 2007, 09:33 PM
Jeff wins a Meditate TM. Congrats, Jeff!

Lady Vulpix
6th March 2007, 10:21 AM
What shall I do with all these Stat Modification Dice? I'm giving this one away. Does anyone want it?

The Blue Avenger
6th March 2007, 11:56 AM
Sure, I'll take it.

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 01:05 PM
[3/6] Are you still in schooling? If so, what do you think about it? Is it enjoyable or not? Do you think it is useful? What would you change about it if you could? If not, do you remember it as being enjoyable? Do you think it has been useful for you? What do you wish would have been different about your educational experience?

Yeah, I'm in college now. Most of it is probably useful, although some of it... um, isn't. And I'm not talking about the joke with a history degree being totally useless. I have a problem with being required to take courses that have nothing to do with my degree plan. Sure, when you're in elementary through high school, you need a grounding in a wide variety of areas. That also helps you identify your interests. But in my understanding, college is for taking those interests and applying them to fields of study rather than having further exploration. A prospective engineer having to take a bunch of art courses is ridiculous, and vice-versa.

That, incidentally, would be what I would change about college if I was given the opportunity. Let's not get into primary education, because I could write a book on that.

May I have 2 MGs?

Lady Vulpix
7th March 2007, 04:26 AM
Jeff: the die is yours.

Brian: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin. Interesting, I would have loved to have the chance of taking an art course at university, but here everything is specialized at that stage.

[3/6] Are you still in schooling? If so, what do you think about it? Is it enjoyable or not? Do you think it is useful? What would you change about it if you could? If not, do you remember it as being enjoyable? Do you think it has been useful for you? What do you wish would have been different about your educational experience?
Not since I graduated from university. Each of the stages had good and bad parts, but overall I'm satisfied with it, and it has definitely been useful in more than one way. There were some teachers I particularly disliked, like one of my English teachers in primary school and quite a few others in high school and university, and some hateful classmates, but I have no complaints about the system in general.

classy_cat18
8th March 2007, 03:23 PM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

Yes, unfortunately. And it's taking a toll on my sanity. Although it's useful, it would be even more so if the teachers and students would stop leaving. My advanced classes are so small they don't even feel like classes. But for now this is the best I can do since Birmingham-Southern was so expensive.

MG please. And I would like another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP Pokemon. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2007, 12:39 PM
Shonta: MG: Miracle Berry. MP: Doomiraa, Beautifly, Carnivine, Dewgong, Baltoy, Clefable, Shroomish, Charmeleon, Omastar, Tentacool, Teddiursa, Raticate, Ramuparudo, Yonowaaru.

classy_cat18
9th March 2007, 02:09 PM
Selling that Miracle Berry for stamps.

My MP: Doomiraa, Beautifly, Carnivine, Dewgong, Baltoy, Clefable, Shroomish, Charmeleon, Omastar, Tentacool, Teddiursa, Raticate, Ramuparudo, Yonowaaru.
Question #1: Is the Pokemon evolved?

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2007, 05:56 PM
Shonta: 10 stamps and a 'yes'.

classy_cat18
9th March 2007, 07:15 PM
My MP: Beautifly, Dewgong, Clefable, Charmeleon, Omastar, Raticate, Ramuparudo, Yonowaaru
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name start with a vowel?

Lady Vulpix
10th March 2007, 12:07 PM
No, it doesn't. Wasn't that the same as asking whether it was Omastar?

classy_cat18
10th March 2007, 12:15 PM
NO! Fatal error! I meant to say "end"! *bangs head on keyboard* Can I just get my Red MGCoin back since I'm not going to get the answer within four questions?

Lady Vulpix
10th March 2007, 01:19 PM
I guess you can. Would you like a new game?

classy_cat18
10th March 2007, 01:34 PM
Yes please, again with DP Pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
10th March 2007, 01:37 PM
Alright. Grotle, Chimecho, Unown, Weedle, Raticate, Celebi, Dragonite, Lugia, Kabuto, Groudon, Marill, Solrock, Gastly, Aggron

classy_cat18
10th March 2007, 07:32 PM
My MP: Grotle, Chimecho, Unown, Weedle, Raticate, Celebi, Dragonite, Lugia, Kabuto, Groudon, Marill, Solrock, Gastly, Aggron
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name end with a vowel?

Inferno_Dragon
10th March 2007, 07:49 PM
GT: This Pokemon's sashaying can be very alluring to people.

Is it Medicham? If I am wrong, then I still have my last Blue MG Coin Coin and whole bunch of Stamps and a Gold Berry to get me plenty of Red MG Coins.

classy_cat18
10th March 2007, 09:36 PM
Nope, wrong. It was Jynx. Oh, and let me remind you that you can only buy a Red MGCoin when you have no MGCoins on hand. You may already know that and I apologize if you do, but I'm just saying.

Inferno_Dragon
10th March 2007, 09:41 PM
Wait, you can split a Blue MG Coin into Red MG Coins, right? I forgot about that if I am right. Well, I will do that ....... if I can and use the first Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P.

The Blue Avenger
10th March 2007, 09:46 PM
ID: Koffing, Primeape, Spinda, Walrein, Forretress, Aron, Glion, Persian, Vileplume, Muumajii, Giradina, Marill, Poliwrath, Rattata

Inferno_Dragon
10th March 2007, 09:54 PM
That came as a curve ball.

Mystery Pokemon: Koffing, Primeape, Spinda, Walrein, Forretress, Aron, Glion, Persian, Vileplume, Muumajii, Giradina, Marill, Poliwrath, Rattata

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

The Blue Avenger
10th March 2007, 10:14 PM
It was not.

Inferno_Dragon
11th March 2007, 01:03 AM
Mystery Pokemon: Koffing, Primeape, Spinda, Walrein, Forretress, Aron, Persian, Vileplume, Marill, Poliwrath, Rattata

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? No

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2007, 08:46 AM
It is not.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2007, 09:01 AM
Shonta: no, it doesn't.

I'd like 8 scratchcards (1,2,5) for 2 stamps, please. *Pays 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.*

EMT Game:
[TYPE] GHOST
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2007, 09:10 AM
EMT Game: Shadow Ball

Gabi: 4 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins

Inferno_Dragon
11th March 2007, 01:25 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Koffing, Spinda, Aron, Marill, Rattata

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? No
Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a Double Letter (example, SS, RR, etc.)?

EMT Game: Confuse Ray?

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2007, 02:12 PM
It does.

Inferno_Dragon
11th March 2007, 02:22 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Koffing, Marill, Rattata

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a Double Letter (example, SS, RR, etc.)? Yes
Question 4: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a Pre-Evolution?

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2007, 02:29 PM
It does not.

Inferno_Dragon
11th March 2007, 02:53 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Koffing, Rattata

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a Double Letter (example, SS, RR, etc.)? Yes
Question 4: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a Pre-Evolution? No
Question 5: This question is a lucky guess. Is the Mystery Pokemon Koffing?

Knight of Time
11th March 2007, 05:25 PM
EMT: Shadow Drive?

classy_cat18
11th March 2007, 05:59 PM
My MP: Unown, Groudon, Marill, Solrock, Gastly, Aggron
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name end with an "n"?

EMT: Shadow Claw

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2007, 06:01 PM
ID: It is! Congratulations!

Inferno_Dragon
11th March 2007, 06:11 PM
Wow, that was a lucky guess. I will take a Red MG Coin and play another game of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon this time.

mr_pikachu
12th March 2007, 02:24 AM
EMT: Night Shade

I'd like to use a Red MGcoin on a game of Pokemon Hangman with DP. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2007, 05:57 AM
Shonta: no, it doesn't.
Brian: sorry, we don't play Pokemon Hangman here :P. But if you want a game of Mystery Pokemon, you can have this: Nidoran F, Corphish, Surskit, Machop, Castform, Houndour, Togetic, Noctowl, Rapidash, Dewgong, Raikou, Ho-oh, Swinub, Dootakun

EMT Game:
[TYPE] GHOST
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Shadow Ball, Shadow Drive, Shadow Claw, Night Shade

mr_pikachu
12th March 2007, 01:16 PM
EMT: Shadow Punch

Hangman: Nidoran F, Corphish, Surskit, Machop, Castform, Houndour, Togetic, Noctowl, Rapidash, Dewgong, Raikou, Ho-oh, Swinub, Dootakun
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have a capital or lowercase "n" in its name?

(Yes, it's Hangman! XD)

classy_cat18
12th March 2007, 04:47 PM
EMT: Shadow Strike

My MP: Marill, Solrock, Gastly
Question #3: Does the Pokemon have the trait Levitate?

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2007, 06:06 AM
Brian wins a Shadow Punch TM! Congratulations!

Brian: no, it doesn't.

Shonta: that would be funny, but no.

classy_cat18
13th March 2007, 09:15 AM
My MP: Marill
*pictures a floating Marill* You're right; that would be funny. Anyway, Marill should be the Mystery Pokemon. Green MGCoin if I'm right. Then I'll use that coin for my second EMT for this month.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 10:58 AM
Wow, that was a lucky guess. I will take a Red MG Coin and play another game of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon this time.

I don't know if anyone one forgot about this, so this is just a reminder that I pay one Red MG Coin to PLAY a game of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon.

classy_cat18
13th March 2007, 11:13 AM
Inferno: Fine. Magikarp, Magby, Diglett, Weezing, Piloswine, Murkrow, Marill, Blastoise, Grovyle, Zigzagoon, Kecleon, Snubbull, Surskit, Walrein

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 11:24 AM
Mystery Pokemon: Magikarp, Magby, Diglett, Weezing, Piloswine, Murkrow, Marill, Blastoise, Grovyle, Zigzagoon, Kecleon, Snubbull, Surskit, Walrein

Question 1: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a double letter in its name (Example, EE, TT, LL, etc, etc, etc.)?

classy_cat18
13th March 2007, 01:40 PM
Yes, it does.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 01:52 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Diglett, Weezing, Marill, Grovyle, Zigzagoon, Snubbull

Question 1: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a double letter in its name (Example, EE, TT, LL, etc, etc, etc.)? Yes

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 02:25 PM
Awesome! Thanks, Gabi! ^_^

Hangman: Corphish, Surskit, Machop, Castform, Togetic, Rapidash, Raikou, Ho-oh
Question #2: Does this Pokemon's name end with an "h"?

Yes, it's Hangman! It is, I tell you!

...I'll trade in two Green MGcoins for this month's two EMTs while I wait for all of you to stop laughing at me.

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2007, 02:40 PM
Mr. P: You get a Taunt and a Hydro Pump TM.

Knight of Time
13th March 2007, 02:51 PM
Hmm, I'd like my EMTs for March please.

'hands over 2 Green MGCoins'

Let's hope at least one of them is a good one...

classy_cat18
13th March 2007, 06:19 PM
Kyle: Bounce, Mud Shot

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2007, 06:42 PM
Shonta: that's right! And your EMT is... Mud Bomb.

Brian: yes, it does.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 06:46 PM
[3/13] Do you play the Advanced Generation Pokemon games? If so, which ones do you own? Have you beaten any of them? What's your best Pokedex completion level? If not, why not? Is there some reason you've stopped playing the games?

I own all five of the GBA games (FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald) as well as Colosseum. Out of those, I've beaten all except FireRed and Ruby. My best Pokedex completion level is 314, achieved on Emerald. (I believe my National Dex completion level is 205 or so.) I'm hoping to get XD soon, and that should help.

May I have two MGs?

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2007, 06:54 PM
Brian: 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone

[3/13] Do you play the Advanced Generation Pokemon games? If so, which ones do you own? Have you beaten any of them? What's your best Pokedex completion level? If not, why not? Is there some reason you've stopped playing the games?
I don't play them because I don't own a GBA, which also answers the last question.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 06:57 PM
Man, I love that 2 Green MGcoins prize!

Also, it appears I missed your previous post, Gabi...

Hangman: Corphish, Rapidash, Ho-oh
Question #3: Is this Pokemon a Corphish?

Lady Vulpix
14th March 2007, 05:58 AM
No, it's not. Sorry.

Oh, I missed adding "MG, please" to my last post. I hope it's clear now.

mr_pikachu
14th March 2007, 01:23 PM
Hangman: Rapidash, Ho-oh
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Rapidash?

Inferno_Dragon
14th March 2007, 05:15 PM

Yes, I have only one and that is Pokemon Sapphire. I haven't beaten Sapphire bcause I constantly keep up on restarting it. It is a quirk that comes with me playing video games.

[3/14] Have you ever been a game show? How was it like? If you haven't, what game show would you like to be on?

I haven't but I am very good at games so I would either want to be on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire or Wheel of Fortune.

3 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
14th March 2007, 05:40 PM
Brian: no, sorry. I guess you can't always be lucky.

Inferno_Dragon: Berry, Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs.

The Blue Avenger
14th March 2007, 05:56 PM
Gabi: MG: Green MGCoin

mr_pikachu
15th March 2007, 12:53 AM
Hangman: Ho-oh
Final Question: Is this Pokemon a Ho-oh? I'll take a Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

[3/14] I've never been on a game show, mostly because I was too young until recently. I'd love to be on Millionaire, as I think I'd do well on that program. The new lifelines they've added may or may not make it easier; either way, I think I could at least make it to the second milestone. Wheel of Fortune has way too much to do with luck, and I'm not a lucky person. Gabi said it herself, so it must be true! ^_^ And besides, most of the other shows aren't rewarding enough. Some of the most brilliant people in the world win Jeopardy and get a mere pittance.

May I have an MG?

Lady Vulpix
15th March 2007, 05:56 AM
I never said you're not a lucky person. I said you can't always be lucky. Youwere on a roll before this last game. The Blue MGCoin is yours and you get 1 Stamp/CCP as your Mystery Gift.

And I got a Green MGCoin? Cool, I'll use it for an EMT. First time in many months I'm getting a 2nd one!

classy_cat18
15th March 2007, 09:15 AM
Gabi: You got a Space Break TM. Hmm, I need to look that one up.

Lady Vulpix
15th March 2007, 03:43 PM
Wow! That's a strong move which apparently only a legendary can learn. I think we should do what we did for the previous games and make compatibility lists for all legendary-only moves. What do you think? And are there any others?

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 03:50 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Diglett, Weezing, Marill, Grovyle, Zigzagoon, Snubbull

Question 1: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a double letter in its name (Example, EE, TT, LL, etc, etc, etc.)? Yes

As you can from the quote aboved, I am still waiting for the answer to my second question. Not being impatient, but just want to know, just want to know.

classy_cat18
15th March 2007, 04:16 PM
Gabi: That's a good idea. There's also Time Roar, Magma Storm, Dark Hall, Seed Flare, Judgement Pebble (this one's gonna be a problem), Squash, and Crescent Dance.

Inferno: No, it isn't.

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 04:22 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Diglett, Marill, Zigzagoon, Snubbull

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Red/Blue/Yellow?

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 12:03 PM
Inferno: No, it wasn't.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 12:08 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Marill, Zigzagoon, Snubbull

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Red/Blue/Yellow? No

Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve?

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 12:17 PM
Inferno: Yes, it can.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 12:23 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Marill, Zigzagoon, Snubbull

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Red/Blue/Yellow? No

Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve? Yes

That was a stupid question because it didn't eliminate anything.

Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Marill?

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 01:22 PM
Inferno: No, sorry.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 01:40 PM
Well, since that was my last question, I would like to reuse that Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P this time.

And what was the mystery pokemon anyways?

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 02:10 PM
Inferno: It was Zigzagoon. MP: Jynx, Kirlia, Seedot, Shuckle, Latias, Poliwhirl, Magnezone, Dragonair, Charmeleon, Chansey, Omanyte, Larvitar, Electabuzz, Duskull

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 07:11 PM
MP: Jynx, Kirlia, Seedot, Shuckle, Latias, Poliwhirl, Magnezone, Dragonair, Charmeleon, Chansey, Omanyte, Larvitar, Electabuzz, Duskull

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow?

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 07:27 PM
Yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 08:15 PM
MP: Jynx, Poliwhirl, Dragonair, Charmeleon, Chansey, Omanyte, Electabuzz,

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? Yes

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 08:16 PM
Yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 08:21 PM
MP: Jynx, Poliwhirl, Dragonair, Charmeleon, Electabuzz,

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have a Pre-Evolution?

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 08:27 PM
Isn't that the same question asked in a different way? Anyway, it does have a pre-evolution.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 08:32 PM
Well, true it is but two of the mystery pokemon have pre-evolutions and I can't ask that until I eliminated all the non-evolved ones. Well ... you know what I mean.

MP: Jynx, Electabuzz,

Question 4: Is it Jynx?

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 08:34 PM
I really don't know what you mean. All of them were evolved, meaning they had pre-evolutions. And it isn't Jynx.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 08:38 PM
What I mean is the prevol ... I just messed up big time didn't I ... I mean to see pre-pre evolutions like Smoochy or Elekid.

MP: Jynx, Electabuzz,

Question 4: Is it Jynx?

Question 5: Is it Electabuzz?

I am just going to guess if the mystery pokemon is Electabuzz and if I get it wrong, I will try to be more specific if I play this game again.

classy_cat18
16th March 2007, 09:00 PM
It is Electabuzz. Choose your prize.

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 09:56 PM
You are pulling my chain, are you?

Man, sometimes luck can be on my side. I will take a Blue MG Coin. Then I will toss my remaining Red MG Coin and my newly acquired Blue MG Coin to play a game of the Fishing Game.

A-1, B-4, D-3 are my coordinates guesses for this game.

Lady Vulpix
21st March 2007, 10:16 AM
How come no one's posting here? Did we all get extremely busy at the same time?

Inferno_Dragon: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.
Grid:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2269/gridnx4.png

Workers, please check the tagboard.

mr_pikachu
21st March 2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah, we did. Or at least, I did. Life's been very hectic lately... when my classes ended today, I'd been awake for 34 hours straight. And it wasn't by choice this time.

[3/21] What time of day do you usually get up? Do you get up then by choice, or is it because of some obligation? If you had a choice, when would you get up?

I think I created a hard question for myself, because it varies drastically from day to day. Some days I wake at 8 a.m., while others it's 8 p.m. Either way, I have to be awake for morning classes, which are around 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. I guess I most frequently wake at about 9 p.m. and then stay awake until my classes are done. And that's by choice... I'm about as far from a morning person as you can get.

May I have two MGs?

Inferno_Dragon
21st March 2007, 08:25 PM
I would like to sell my Gold Berry and Berry for Stamps and use 1 of those stamps to get a Red MG Coin ... I am all out of them. Maybe playing games toooooo much causes a depletation of my MG Coin reserve. Then I would like to use that Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

classy_cat18
21st March 2007, 09:34 PM
Brian: Geez, are you some sort of vampire? MGs: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

Inferno: You get six stamps and an MP game. Latios, Mudkip, Giratina, Pelipper, Abra, Honchkrow, Kingler, Marill, Cascoon, Magnezone, Persian, Huntail, Donphan, Victreebel

Inferno_Dragon
21st March 2007, 11:10 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Latios, Mudkip, Giratina, Pelipper, Abra, Honchkrow, Kingler, Marill, Cascoon, Magnezone, Persian, Huntail, Donphan, Victreebel

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire?

classy_cat18
22nd March 2007, 12:17 AM
*blinks* Yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
22nd March 2007, 12:21 AM
First of all, why did you just wink?

Mystery Pokemon: Latios, Mudkip, Pelipper, Cascoon, Persian, Huntail,

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire? Yes

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type Pokemon?

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2007, 12:25 AM
Hmm... I think I'll use a Green MGcoin to play the Fishing Game. A-4, B-2, and D-3, please.

And yes, Shonta, I am a vampire! Fear me... ;)

classy_cat18
22nd March 2007, 02:00 AM
Inferno: No reason. And it is a dual type.

Brian: You get a Gold Berry, Red MGCoin, and 20 Stamps/CCPs.

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2007, 02:35 AM
Ah, thanks, Shonta! I think I'll use that Red MGcoin on a game of Mystery Pokemon (Hangman!) with DP.

classy_cat18
22nd March 2007, 11:00 AM
Brian: Venonat, Electabuzz, Whiscash, Swellow, Wartortle, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Mr. Mime, Grimer, Kingler, Sceptile, Finneon, Toxicroak, Chikorita

Lady Vulpix
22nd March 2007, 12:07 PM
[3/21] What time of day do you usually get up? Do you get up then by choice, or is it because of some obligation? If you had a choice, when would you get up?
Between 6 and 8 AM. If it's a weekend and I'm really exhausted, I may stay in bed until up to 10 AM. And I do it by choice, I leave at 8:25 AM for work 5 days a week, so I use the extra time to cach up with forums, webcomics, e-mails and sometimes other things.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
22nd March 2007, 03:04 PM
Gabi: You get a Photosynthesis Gem.

It depends on the day. Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, i get up at 9:30 to make a class at 11:20. Tuesday and Thursday, I get up at 6 to make a class at 8. On the weekend, heh, it really depends on how late I went to bed.

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2007, 03:12 PM
MP (Hangman!): Venonat, Electabuzz, Whiscash, Swellow, Wartortle, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Mr. Mime, Grimer, Kingler, Sceptile, Finneon, Toxicroak, Chikorita
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have an "a" in its name?

classy_cat18
22nd March 2007, 05:46 PM
Jeff: Green MGcoin

Brian: No, it doesn't.

Inferno_Dragon
22nd March 2007, 07:14 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Latios, Pelipper

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire? Yes

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type Pokemon? Yes

Queston 3: Is it Latios?

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2007, 09:42 PM
MP (Hangman!): Swellow, Hitmontop, Mr. Mime, Grimer, Kingler, Sceptile, Finneon
Question #2: Does this Pokemon have an "o" in its name?

classy_cat18
22nd March 2007, 09:47 PM
Inferno: It is. Choose your prize.

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2007, 09:53 PM
MP (Hangman!): Mr. Mime, Grimer, Kingler, Sceptile
Question #3: Is the second letter in this Pokemon's name an "r"?

classy_cat18
22nd March 2007, 10:27 PM
Brian: Yes.

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2007, 10:34 PM
MP (Hangman!): Mr. Mime, Grimer
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Mr. Mime?

Inferno_Dragon
22nd March 2007, 11:38 PM

I usually get up at 6:30 or in other cases 7:35. I get up at 6:00 so I can go with my mother to her school to help out with various tasks but I get up at 7:35 when she lets me stay home. I wouldn't really change either time because one allows me extra time and the other allows me extra time to sleep in a bit.

1 MG Please.

And I would like a Green MG Coin which I will use to play the EMT Tutor machine to get my monthly TM or whatever.

The Blue Avenger
23rd March 2007, 12:24 AM
ID: MG: 2 Green MGcoins. Nice! EMT: Ice Punch TM

Inferno_Dragon
23rd March 2007, 11:05 AM
You people are just pulling my leg, here?

Anyways, I will use that first Green MG Coin to play the fishing game.

These are my coordinates; A-2, C-3, D-1.

classy_cat18
23rd March 2007, 12:34 PM
Brian: No, it isn't.

Inferno: 2 Green MGCoins, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.

mr_pikachu
23rd March 2007, 12:44 PM
MP (Hangman!): Grimer
Final Question: Is this Pokemon a Grimer?

If I'm right, I'll take a Blue MGcoin as my prize and trade it for a Red MGcoin to play another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP. If I'm wrong, I'll take a Red MGcoin and just hand it back for the same thing. *pre-emptively pays*

Inferno_Dragon
23rd March 2007, 02:58 PM
I will use the Red MG Coin to play another game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

The Blue Avenger
23rd March 2007, 05:28 PM
ID: Ambipom, Lickilicky, Dragonite, Golem, Houndour, Abomasnow, Absol, Aerodactyl, Gloom, Blaziken, Tentacool, Girafarig, Solrock, Staraptor

---

I'll take 3 fishing games, spaces A1, B2, and D4 and 10 scratchcards (5 for 2 CCPs and 5 for Green MGcoins), spaces 1, 5, 9.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd March 2007, 07:32 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Ambipom, Lickilicky, Dragonite, Golem, Houndour, Abomasnow, Absol, Aerodactyl, Gloom, Blaziken, Tentacool, Girafarig, Solrock, Staraptor

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Red/Blue/Yellow?

The Blue Avenger
23rd March 2007, 07:56 PM
ID: It was.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd March 2007, 07:59 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Dragonite, Golem, Aerodactyl, Gloom, Tentacool

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Red/Blue/Yellow? Yes

The Blue Avenger
23rd March 2007, 08:14 PM
It is.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd March 2007, 08:18 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Dragonite, Golem, Gloom

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Golem?

classy_cat18
23rd March 2007, 09:06 PM
Brian: It is Grimer. New MP: Deoxys, Torchic, Omanyte, Furret, Mewtwo, Numel, Flaaffy, Metang, Blaziken, Spinarak, Nidoqueen, Exploud, Magikarp, Yanma

Jeff: FG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Green MGCoins, Flame Gem. SCs: 6 CCPs, 1 Red MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins.

mr_pikachu
23rd March 2007, 09:14 PM
MP (Hangman): Deoxys, Torchic, Omanyte, Furret, Mewtwo, Numel, Flaaffy, Metang, Blaziken, Spinarak, Nidoqueen, Exploud, Magikarp, Yanma
Question #1: Is there an "a" in this Pokemon's name?

classy_cat18
23rd March 2007, 10:18 PM

mr_pikachu
23rd March 2007, 10:24 PM
MP (Hangman): Deoxys, Torchic, Furret, Mewtwo, Numel, Nidoqueen, Exploud
Question #2: Is there a capital or lowercase "t" in this Pokemon's name?

classy_cat18
24th March 2007, 01:09 AM
Another "no".

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 01:20 AM
MP (Hangman): Deoxys, Numel, Nidoqueen, Exploud
Question #3: Does this Pokemon's name begin with an "N"?

classy_cat18
24th March 2007, 02:27 AM
Yet another "no".

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 04:26 AM
MP (Hangman): Deoxys, Exploud
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Deoxys?

classy_cat18
24th March 2007, 12:35 PM
That'd be a "yes", Brian. Choose your prize.

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:46 PM
I'll take 3 fishing games, spaces A1, B2, and D4 and 10 scratchcards for Green MGCoins, spaces 1, 5, 9.

Inferno_Dragon
24th March 2007, 12:51 PM
3/24 Do you watch webcomics? What is your favorite? Have you ever decided to make a webcomic?

I watch them all the time. In fact, I am watching one right now. Well, it isn't really a webcomic but it is close. I like Nuklear Power and The Iron Wizard. No, because even though my writing skills are great, my drawing skills are subpar.

2 MGs please.

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:53 PM
ID: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, and no, it is not Golem.

Inferno_Dragon
24th March 2007, 12:55 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Dragonite, Gloom

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Dragonite?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 12:57 PM
It is not. Sorry. :\

Inferno_Dragon
24th March 2007, 01:00 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Gloom

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Dragonite?
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Gloom?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 01:07 PM
It is.

Inferno_Dragon
24th March 2007, 01:09 PM
I will take a Red MG Coin and play another game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

classy_cat18
24th March 2007, 01:35 PM
Jeff: Berry, Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Inferno: Cleffa, Budew, Victreebel, Aggron, Voltorb, Gabite, Wobbuffet, Umbreon, Jirachi, Porygon, Mewtwo, Rhyperior, Tyrogue, Grimer

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 01:44 PM
I'll sell those two gems, that berry, another Flame Gem, 2 Hollow Stones, and an Ocean Gem for stamps.

3/24 Do you watch webcomics? What is your favorite? Have you ever decided to make a webcomic?

I read a lot: Dominic Deegan, Nuklear Power, Dr. McNinja, Megatokyo, Least I Could Do, Something Positive, Penny Arcade, VGCats, sequentialart... I also make a sprite comic. I'd draw it, but I lack the skills of an artist. :P

Inferno_Dragon
24th March 2007, 02:15 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Cleffa, Budew, Victreebel, Aggron, Voltorb, Gabite, Wobbuffet, Umbreon, Jirachi, Porygon, Mewtwo, Rhyperior, Tyrogue, Grimer

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow?

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 05:59 PM
Cool. I'll take a Green MGcoin and use it to play the Fishing Game. Spaces A-1, B-4, and C-2, please.

I'll also swap a Red MGcoin for another game of Mystery Pokemon Hangman with DP. ^_^

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 06:10 PM
Mr. P: You get 10 Stamps/CCPs, a Circle Gem, and 2 Green MGCoins. MP: Seedot, Magikarp, Dewgong, Rhydon, Heatran, Crawdaunt, Metagross, Horsea, Pidgey, Granbull, Totodile, Staravia, Shinx, Swellow

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 06:16 PM
MP (Hangman): Seedot, Magikarp, Dewgong, Rhydon, Heatran, Crawdaunt, Metagross, Horsea, Pidgey, Granbull, Totodile, Staravia, Shinx, Swellow
Question #1: Is there an "a" in this Pokemon's name?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 06:52 PM
Mr. P: It does not.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 06:55 PM
MP (Hangman): Seedot, Dewgong, Rhydon, Pidgey, Totodile, Shinx, Swellow
Question #2: Does this Pokemon's name begin with an "S"?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 07:15 PM
Mr. P: It does not.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 07:23 PM
MP (Hangman): Dewgong, Rhydon, Pidgey, Totodile
Question #3: Does this Pokemon have an "n" in its name?

[3/24] Do you watch webcomics? What is your favorite? Have you ever decided to make a webcomic?

I mostly read Nuklear Power. Least I Could Do was worth a try, but... meh. I've also read +EV a couple of times, but it's really not worth serious subscription.

As for the last part... no comment. ^_^;;;

May I have an MG?

EDIT: Almost forgot, I sometimes read the Snafu comics. Didn't want to forget that. ^_^;;

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 07:56 PM
Mr. P: It does not, and you get a Flame Gem.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:04 PM
MP (Hangman): Pidgey, Totodile
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Pidgey?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 08:09 PM
Nope. Sorry.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:17 PM
MP (Hangman): Totodile
Final Question: Is this Pokemon a Totodile?

I'll take a Blue MGcoin if I'm right. Either way, here's a Red MGcoin for another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP. *pays*

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 08:34 PM
It is Totodile.

MP: Cyndaquil, Shieldon, Uxie, Shelgon, Hariyama, Pidgeot, Caterpie, Slakoth, Torkoal, Golbat, Jolteon, Hitmontop, Kakuna, Ariados

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:40 PM
MP (Hangman): Cyndaquil, Shieldon, Uxie, Shelgon, Hariyama, Pidgeot, Caterpie, Slakoth, Torkoal, Golbat, Jolteon, Hitmontop, Kakuna, Ariados
Question #1: Is there an "e" in this Pokemon's name?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 08:52 PM
Mr. P: There is not.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 09:05 PM
MP (Hangman): Cyndaquil, Hariyama, Slakoth, Torkoal, Golbat, Hitmontop, Kakuna, Ariados
Question #2: Is there an "o" in this Pokemon's name?

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 09:11 PM
Yes, there is.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 09:16 PM
MP (Hangman): Slakoth, Torkoal, Golbat, Hitmontop, Ariados
Question #3: Is there an "i" in this Pokemon's name?

classy_cat18
24th March 2007, 09:58 PM
Inferno: Yes, it was.

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 10:41 PM
I'll sell those two gems, that berry, another Flame Gem, 2 Hollow Stones, and an Ocean Gem for stamps.

I read a lot: Dominic Deegan, Nuklear Power, Dr. McNinja, Megatokyo, Least I Could Do, Something Positive, Penny Arcade, VGCats, sequentialart... I also make a sprite comic. I'd draw it, but I lack the skills of an artist. :P

Mr. P: There is.

classy_cat18
24th March 2007, 10:45 PM
Jeff: Whatever. 20 Stamps/CCPs.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 10:59 PM
MP (Hangman): Hitmontop, Ariados
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Hitmontop?

EDIT: 12k posts? Huh.

Inferno_Dragon
24th March 2007, 11:27 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Victreebel, Voltorb, Porygon, Mewtwo, Grimer

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? Yes
Question 2: Is the letter "o" in the Mystery Pokemon's name?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 12:06 AM
Mr. P: It is not.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 12:08 AM
MP (Hangman): Ariados
Final Guess: Is this Pokemon an Ariados? I'll take a Blue MGcoin if it is.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 12:09 AM
Correct.

---

I'll take 7 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, and 3 fishing games, spaces A1, B2, and D4, please.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks. Since it's past midnight now, I'll use a Green MGcoin to play the Fishing Game (spaces A-1, B-4, D-3) and swap my Blue MGcoin for a Red one to play another game of Mystery Pokemon Hangman with DP.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 12:37 AM
Mr. P: You get a Hollow Stone and a Gold Berry. MP: Glalie, Alakazam, Altaria, Nidoran M, Anorith, Yanmega, Sealeo, Doduo, Salamence, Roselia, Regigigas, Spiritomb, Cloyster, Mamoswine

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 12:43 AM
Not to be ungrateful, but... do I only get two items for the Fishing Game? I spent a Green MGcoin and picked three spots...

Glalie, Alakazam, Altaria, Nidoran M, Anorith, Yanmega, Sealeo, Doduo, Salamence, Roselia, Regigigas, Spiritomb, Cloyster, Mamoswine
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have an "o" in its name?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 12:56 AM
Mr. P: Unfortunately enough, you managed to hit the "Nothing" square. Sorry. ^^; MP: It does indeed.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 01:00 AM
Ohh, I forgot about that one! Huh, that's never happened to me before.

MP (Hangman): Nidoran M, Anorith, Sealeo, Doduo, Roselia, Spiritomb, Cloyster, Mamoswine
Question #2: Does this Pokemon have an "i" in its name?

classy_cat18
25th March 2007, 01:32 AM
Inferno: No, it doesn't.

Jeff: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. FG: Sharp Beak, Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 03:14 AM
[3/25] Have you ever cheated on a test? If so, what test was it? Why did you do it? If not, why not? Have you ever been tempted to cheat? Do you know anyone who cheats on tests?

I've never cheated on an exam, myself. First of all, I'm sure if I did I'd botch it so badly that my fate would be a lot worse than a mere bad grade. Second, it really doesn't make sense to me... what good does cheating do? Maybe it sounds a little cliched, but it seems to me that if you slide through school without learning anything, it doesn't matter what your grades say. You haven't acquired a thing. And finally, I've rarely felt the need for an extra edge like that. Sure, I've bombed my share of tests, but I've usually recovered from them. And the grades I've blown were pretty much all in elective classes that I dropped soon after the catastrophy.

I recently met someone, however, who has absolutely no qualms with cheating - from the impression I got, he does so regularly. The guy's literally a friend of a friend; he and I are distant acquaintances at best. Anyway, I saw him at lunch awhile back with our mutual friend. This friend left for a little while to order some food, and the acquaintance outright told me he was going to cheat on the test he had in his next class because he hadn't studied. He even said how he was going to do it; he brought a jacket with him and planned on keeping some notes inside of it. I had a bit of a hard time hiding my surprise at his openness, frankly. And I have to wonder if our mutual friend knows about his cheating ways.

May I have two MGs?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 08:58 AM
Mr. P: Stat Modification Die, 2 Stamps/CCPs, and it does.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:13 AM
MP (Hangman): Nidoran M, Anorith, Roselia, Spiritomb, Mamoswine
Question #3: Does this Pokemon have an "e" in its name?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 09:25 AM
It does not.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:45 AM
MP (Hangman): Nidoran M, Anorith, Spiritomb
Question #4: Is this Pokemon Nidoran M?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 09:48 AM
It is not.
---

EMT Game
Type: Fighting
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:

Knight of Time
25th March 2007, 09:54 AM
EMT: Detect?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:21 AM
EMT: Counter

classy_cat18
25th March 2007, 11:13 AM
EMT: Arm Hammer

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 01:38 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Victreebel, Grimer

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? Yes
Question 2: Is the letter "o" in the Mystery Pokemon's name? No
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Grimer?

classy_cat18
25th March 2007, 04:31 PM
Inferno: Yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 08:32 PM
I will take a Red MG Coin which I will store that in my MG Coin safe. I will now toss a Green MG Coin into the Fishing game machine and enter these three coordinates; A-4, B-1, C-3 (You've sunk my battleship ... oops wrong game.)

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 08:43 PM
Whoops, I totally missed Jeff's response to my last guess!

MP (Hangman): Anorith, Spiritomb
Final Guess: Is this Pokemon Anorith?

If it is, I'll take a Blue MGcoin and spend a Red MGcoin on another game of Mystery Pokemon Hangman with DP. If it's not, I'll take a Red MGcoin and spend it on another game of Mystery Pokemon Hangman with DP. ^_^;;

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 08:44 PM
ID: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Flame Gem

Mr. P: It is Anorith. MP: Bagon, Golduck, Wartortle, Politoed, Grotle, Vulpix, Blaziken, Phanpy, Entei, Venomoth, Kingdra, Misdreavus, Seedot, Kabutops

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 08:48 PM
MP: Bagon, Golduck, Wartortle, Politoed, Grotle, Vulpix, Blaziken, Phanpy, Entei, Venomoth, Kingdra, Misdreavus, Seedot, Kabutops
Question #1: Is there an "o" in this Pokemon's name?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 08:55 PM
There is indeed.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 09:03 PM
I am going to use my Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:03 PM
MP: Bagon, Golduck, Wartortle, Politoed, Grotle, Venomoth, Seedot, Kabutops
Question #2: Is the second letter in this Pokemon's name an "a"?

classy_cat18
25th March 2007, 09:37 PM
Inferno: Bronzong, Seel, Swalot, Poliwag, Vigoroth, Happiny, Magnemite, Charmeleon, Poochyena, Drowzee, Seadra, Aron, Totodile, Seedot

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 09:45 PM
Mr. P: It is.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:46 PM
MP: Bagon, Wartortle, Kabutops
Question #3: Is this Pokemon a Bagon?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 09:53 PM
Nope, sorry.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 09:55 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Bronzong, Seel, Swalot, Poliwag, Vigoroth, Happiny, Magnemite, Charmeleon, Poochyena, Drowzee, Seadra, Aron, Totodile, Seedot

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow?

EMT Game: Seismic Toss?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:55 PM
MP: Wartortle, Kabutops
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Wartortle?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 10:28 PM
It is! Congratulations.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:32 PM
Excellent! I'll take a Green MGcoin and use it to play the Fishing Game. Spaces A-1, B-3, and D-2, please.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 10:38 PM
Mr. P: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem (:P), Mystery Box. Cool.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:41 PM
Sweet. For the Mystery Box, I'll take a Blue MGcoin as my Uncommon Item, and I'll go ahead and take the MG that comes with it.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 10:46 PM
Your MG is another Blue MGCoin.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:48 PM
Wow, I'm collecting those, it seems! I'll turn in my Red MGcoin for another game of Mystery Pokemon Hangman with DP.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 11:01 PM
Mr. P: Mime Jr., Medicham, Gengar, Raticate, Heracross, Delcatty, Darkrai, Bellossom, Tentacool, Teddiursa, Shuppet, Sandshrew, Butterfree, Combusken

---

I'll take 3 fishing games, spaces A1, B2, D4, and 9 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins, please.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:10 PM
MP (Hangman): Mime Jr., Medicham, Gengar, Raticate, Heracross, Delcatty, Darkrai, Bellossom, Tentacool, Teddiursa, Shuppet, Sandshrew, Butterfree, Combusken
Question #1: Is there a capital or lowercase "T" in this Pokemon's name?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 11:27 PM
There is not.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:34 PM
MP (Hangman): Mime Jr., Medicham, Gengar, Heracross, Darkrai, Bellossom, Sandshrew, Combusken
Question #2: Is there an "n" in this Pokemon's name?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 11:38 PM
There is not.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:41 PM
MP (Hangman): Mime Jr., Medicham, Heracross, Darkrai, Bellossom
Question #3: Does this Pokemon's name begin with an "M"?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 11:47 PM
It does.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:48 PM
MP (Hangman): Mime Jr., Medicham
Question #4: Is this Pokemon Mime Jr.?

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 06:18 AM
Jeff: FG: Circle Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 07:24 AM
[3/26] Do you pay attention to competitive sports events? If so, what are your favorite sports to watch? Do you have any least favorite sports? What teams do you like or dislike the most? How much time and energy do you spend on sports? If not, why not? Do you dislike sports in some way, or are you unable to watch sports for whatever reason?

I watch a few. Baseball's probably my biggest sporting passion; I used to be pretty good at it, and it's kind of it my family's heritage. (My dad was an all-star in college, actually.) I can't help but root for the St. Louis Cardinals; not only is that my family's origin, but they're the team most capable of challenging the hated NY Yankees for dominance. (I believe the Yanks have won the World Series 26 times; St. Louis is second with 10.)

The Yankees tend to load teams with superstars, spending hundreds of millions of dollars to do it - and yet they still have a tendency to lose more often than you'd expect, largely due to a perceived lack of teamwork and motivation. While St. Louis spends a fair amount on quality players, it's not anywhere near the bill for New York. We also love the Cardinals; national commentators often remark that St. Louis is a great baseball town with fans who appreciate their team and who are highly knowledgable about the game.

I watch a little bit of football, although not nearly as much as my dad does; it's not a priority for me, and it's honestly a bit more brutal than the finesse that baseball provides. I'll also watch basketball - but only at the college level! I used to watch the pro game constantly, but numerous scandal and the absurdity of the game (learn to play some defense!) have pushed me away from it. Further, I really don't care for auto racing (chess is more of a sport than driving a car in circles), golf (I'll play it, but watching it is dull), horse racing (I don't want to think about those whips hitting the horses as "incentive"), hockey (don't get me started), and a few more obscure sports.

Still, I do spend a fair amount of time following sports in general. While I can usually multitask with it while doing other things, I tend to focus a lot more during March Madness (college basketball) and the Major League Playoffs (pro baseball). Even then, it probably doesn't drain away more than an hour or two a day, and since those are the high points of the year, I don't think I'm obsessed or anything. I'm just a fan.

May I have two MGs?

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2007, 08:17 AM
Mr. P: It is Mime Jr., and you get a Solar Gem.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 08:38 AM
Brian: you get a Berry as your second MG. That looked almost like an essay!

[3/26] Do you pay attention to competitive sports events? If so, what are your favorite sports to watch? Do you have any least favorite sports? What teams do you like or dislike the most? How much time and energy do you spend on sports? If not, why not? Do you dislike sports in some way, or are you unable to watch sports for whatever reason?
I don't watch sports because I don't find them interesting, and I find the fanatism that often revolves around some of them rather scary. I may play some sports games once in a while among friends, but I get nothing out of watching them.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2007, 08:55 AM
Whoops, forgot the second mystery gift. My apologies.

Gabi: Solar Gem.

EMT Game
Type: Fighting
PP: 10
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Seismic Toss, Arm Hammer, Counter, Detect