26th March 2007, 09:54 AM
That's it.

Gabi wins a Vital Throw TM!

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 06:10 PM
Ah, thanks. I guess this is a box case.

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 08:21 PM
Thanks, Jeff! I'll take a Green MGcoin and use it to play the Fishing Game. Spaces A-1, C-4, and D-2, please.

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2007, 08:24 PM
Mr. P: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Spirit Guard

Inferno_Dragon
1st April 2007, 12:18 AM
[3/26] Do you pay attention to competitive sports events? If so, what are your favorite sports to watch? Do you have any least favorite sports? What teams do you like or dislike the most? How much time and energy do you spend on sports? If not, why not? Do you dislike sports in some way, or are you unable to watch sports for whatever reason?

I don't pay attention to sports events but I do like sports. I like Football, Baseball and Soccer. I am not very fond of tennis or golf. I really don't hate any teams. I root for any team though I do favor any Washington Sports team.

(It is a little early for this question but I don't mind.)

3/31 Are you a pranker? What types of pranks have you pulled? Do you do anything on April Fools Day? If you are not a pranker, then why not?

3 Mystery Gifts please.

And I still waiting for a response to my Mystery Pokemon Question.

I don't approve of pranks but they are fun to watch. I guess it seems awful crude to pull a prank on someone.

classy_cat18
1st April 2007, 01:02 AM
Inferno: Forgive me, I was a little busy. 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, Solar Gem. MP: No, it wasn't.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 01:06 AM
[3/31] No, I don't really prank anyone. Honestly, it seems like a stupid thing to do. Not only do they usually make someone's day miserable, but it's just as likely to happen to you. If I ever do pull pranks, they're not intentional.

May I have an MG?

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 01:07 AM
Brian: You get a Darkness Gem.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 01:10 AM
Thanks, Jeff! I think I'll trade in a Blue and a Red MGcoin to play the Fishing Game at spaces A-1, B-3, and D-2. *pays*

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 01:24 AM
You get: Rainbow Gem, Matches, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2007, 07:50 AM
3/31 Are you a pranker? What types of pranks have you pulled? Do you do anything on April Fools Day? If you are not a pranker, then why not?
No, I don't like pulling pranks, and besides April 1st is just another day in Argentina. December 28th is the day for pranks here. But I don't pull them on either day, I wouldn't feel comfortable with doing that.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 10:08 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem

Knight of Time
1st April 2007, 10:16 AM
Shonta gave me the following MP list:

Beedrill, Cleffa, Lugia, Remoraid, Murkrow, Unown, Kakuna, Silcoon, Plusle, Camerupt, Sudowoodo, Scyther, Gulpin, Solrock

Question 1: Is the MP from GSC originally?

Okay, so the MP isn't originally from GSC, so my list is now:

Beedrill, Kakuna, Silcoon, Plusle, Camerupt, Scyther, Gulpin, Solrock

Question 2: Is the MP a Bug type?

Okay, since the MP isn't a Bug type, that leaves me with:

Plusle, Camerupt, Gulpin, Solrock

Question 3: Does the MP take normal damage from Electric moves?

Okay, since the MP doesn't take normal damage from Electric moves, that must mean that it's either resistant or immune to them, so my list is now:

Plusle, Camerupt

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Camerupt?

Okay, since the MP isn't Camerupt, that means it must be Plusle, so Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Shonta, I think you skipped me here.

4/1 Do you own a portable DVD player? If so, do you ever carry it on trips? Why/why not? If you don't have one, would you want one someday? Why/why not?

No, I don't have a portable DVD player, but I would definitely want one for my birthday, because on a trip, I could watch a pre-loaded DVD (be it a movie or one of the DVDs from my various box sets)

No, I'm not really a prankster, because I don't like pulling pranks (not to mention I don't like them being pulled on me). But, on the subject of pranking, I do enjoy watching the cartoon What's with Andy? (he's just full of pranks; just about all of them backfire on him though).

I'd like 2 MGs (and the extra one) and 10 SCs please (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin).

If I could, I'd also like to forge one of my Hollow Stones with my Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, and Solar Gem, to make a Genetic Accelerator Gene, please.

'hands over 3 of his 22 CCPs'

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 10:25 AM
Kyle, you get your Genetic Accelerator Gene, as well as: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Knight of Time
1st April 2007, 10:30 AM
Kyle, you get your Genetic Accelerator Gene, as well as: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for CCPs please.

May I also have a GT! for now, please?

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 10:47 AM
Kyle, you get 2 CCPs. GT!: This Pokemon always moves in a pack with others, and it's always seen with a big happy smile on its face. It also likes to eat sweet fruit.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2007, 11:53 AM
Wow, Jeff, have we switched places? You keep giving me Solar Gems these days.

I'm going to sell:
# 1 Darkness Gem
# 1 Spark Gem
# 2 Lunar Gems
# 5 Solar Gems
# 1 Photosynthesis Gem
# 2 Light Gems
# 1 Rainbow Gem
# 4 Hollow Stones

That should give me 30 stamps, right?

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 11:59 AM
It does indeed.

I'd like my two EMTs, and 6 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please. *hands over 12 coins*

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2007, 12:04 PM
EMT: Protect, Ice Pebble. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins. Lucky.

I'll take 10 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for 5 stamps. *Hands over 5 Red MGCoins, 1 Blue MGCoin and 1 Green MGCoin, keeping 15 of each.*

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 12:11 PM
Gabi: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

I'll take 4 more scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2007, 12:15 PM
Jeff: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin, 1 Nothing.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 12:17 PM
Finally, 3 fishing games, spaces A1, B2, C3, please.

Inferno_Dragon
1st April 2007, 01:29 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Bronzong, Swalot, Vigoroth, Happiny, Poochyena, Aron, Totodile, Seedot

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? No

Question 2: Does the mystery pokemon have a double letter in its name (example: EE, OO, PP, TT, etc,etc,etc.)?

Knight of Time
1st April 2007, 05:02 PM
Kyle, you get 2 CCPs. GT!: This Pokemon always moves in a pack with others, and it's always seen with a big happy smile on its face. It also likes to eat sweet fruit.

GT!: That would have to be Wynaut, Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

I believe I was skipped on my SCs (they were 1, 2, 3 for a Green MGCoin), but may I also have my April EMTs please?

'hands over 2 Green MGCoins'

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2007, 05:42 PM
You get your Blue MGCoin. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins. EMTs: Rock Slide, In Fight

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2007, 12:58 PM
Jeff: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Nothing.

mr_pikachu
2nd April 2007, 01:32 PM
[4/2] Do you have a laptop computer, a desktop computer, both, or neither? If you have only a laptop or only a desktop, how does it suit your needs? Are you planning to get the other type of computer? If you have both, do you think they're necessary? Could you live with only one or the other (or neither)? If you don't have a computer, how do you access the internet and perform other computing tasks? Do you think you need a computer, or can you manage without one?

Whew, long question... I have a desktop, although I used to have a laptop as well. Frankly, this computer's really old... the processor's slowing down, and the hard drive is starting to get a bit small for my needs. I'll probably be getting a laptop computer before I go to graduate school, although I may need one sooner than that if this computer dies. (Just in case that happens, I'm planning to get an external hard drive to back up my data... just need to save up some money first.)

It'd be nice to have a desktop and a laptop... that'd make life a lot easier. I could probably live with just a laptop, though. (I've had peers and professors alike tell me that you outright need a laptop for grad school... it's practically a requirement at some places. So whether or not I have a desktop, a laptop is a necessity.)

May I have two MGs, please?

classy_cat18
2nd April 2007, 01:41 PM
Kyle: It is Plusle.

Inferno: No, it doesn't.

Brian: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

I would like to buy a Red MGCoin and then use that coin for a game of MP w/DP Pokemon.

mr_pikachu
2nd April 2007, 01:47 PM
I think I'll turn in a Green MGcoin and two Blue MGcoins for my two April EMTs and a game of Mystery Pokemon Hangman with DP. *pays*

classy_cat18
2nd April 2007, 02:06 PM
Brian: You get Giga Drain and Harden TMs. MP: Tentacool, Volbeat, Farfetch'd, Gastly, Aipom, Kirlia, Lunatone, Marshtomp, Crobat, Lugia, Pachirisu, Mudkip, Nincada, Ninjask.

mr_pikachu
2nd April 2007, 02:10 PM
MP (Hangman): Tentacool, Volbeat, Farfetch'd, Gastly, Aipom, Kirlia, Lunatone, Marshtomp, Crobat, Lugia, Pachirisu, Mudkip, Nincada, Ninjask
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have an "i" in its name?

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2007, 03:06 PM
[4/2] Do you have a laptop computer, a desktop computer, both, or neither? If you have only a laptop or only a desktop, how does it suit your needs? Are you planning to get the other type of computer? If you have both, do you think they're necessary? Could you live with only one or the other (or neither)? If you don't have a computer, how do you access the internet and perform other computing tasks? Do you think you need a computer, or can you manage without one?
Yes, Brian, long question, but who's to blame for that? I have a desktop, and it suits my needs by being there for me when I need it. I'm not planning to buy a laptop, they're too expensive and I don't think it's worth it.

Inferno_Dragon
2nd April 2007, 03:30 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Bronzong, Swalot, Vigoroth, Aron, Totodile

Question 2: Does the mystery pokemon have a double letter in its name (example: EE, OO, PP, TT, etc,etc,etc.)? NO

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal?

classy_cat18
2nd April 2007, 04:07 PM
Brian: Yes, it does.

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Inferno: No, it wasn't.

I'm kinda waiting for my MP game.

mr_pikachu
2nd April 2007, 04:10 PM
Hey, if I could give you an MP, I would.

MP (Hangman): Aipom, Kirlia, Lugia, Pachirisu, Mudkip, Nincada, Ninjask
Question #2: Does this Pokemon's name end with an "a"?

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2007, 04:33 PM
*Gives Shonta her MP.*

Plusle, Flygon, Bayleef, Kadabra, Castform, Umbreon, Snubbull, Milotic, Mightyena, Ledian, Clefable, Rayquaza, Spearow, Ralts

Inferno_Dragon
2nd April 2007, 04:34 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Bronzong, Swalot, Vigoroth, Aron

Question 2: Does the mystery pokemon have a double letter in its name (example: EE, OO, PP, TT, etc,etc,etc.)? NO

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal? No

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Swalot?

classy_cat18
3rd April 2007, 12:23 AM
Brian: Yes, it does.

Inferno: No, it isn't.

My MP: Plusle, Flygon, Bayleef, Kadabra, Castform, Umbreon, Snubbull, Milotic, Mightyena, Ledian, Clefable, Rayquaza, Spearow, Ralts
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RSE?

Knight of Time
3rd April 2007, 07:22 AM
[4/3] Do you own a USB drive (as in one of those little devices that can store files on it, much like a miniature hard drive)? If so, how much space does yours hold? Why do you have it? If you don't have one, would you want one in the future? Why or why not?

Yes, I do own a USB drive, it holds up to 2GB of space (plenty for one that was less than $50 Canadian dollars, I might add). I bought mine last month because I was afraid this computer would have to go through repairs again, with the internet slowness problem it used to suffer from several weeks ago (luckily, a miracle made it speed back up again :)).

Yeah, we have a desktop computer here, it belongs to me, my brother and my mother (we share it). It suits my needs by allowing me to do things such as browsing the internet (and coming here is a big one), checking my e-mail, etc. Yes, someday I hope to have a laptop, because even though it may take me a while to get fully used to one, you can take them just about anywhere, even if you don't always have internet access on them. Having just the desktop computer is fine for now, but I think my life would definitely be easier if I could afford a good laptop someday, it could be of great help whenever I need it.

2 MGs (plus the extra) and 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2007, 07:34 AM
Shonta: yes.

Kyle: MG: Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

[4/3] Do you own a USB drive (as in one of those little devices that can store files on it, much like a miniature hard drive)? If so, how much space does yours hold? Why do you have it? If you don't have one, would you want one in the future? Why or why not?
I have one. It holds up to 512MiB. I have it in order to transport data between computers. It's especially useful to give classes at university, where you're given a computer but have to take the slides and any other material you need for the class.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2007, 09:18 AM
Kyle: MG: Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

I'd like to sell those gems for CCPs please.

Could I now have a GT! and a game of MP (this time, with D/P Pokemon, just for fun), please?

Inferno_Dragon
3rd April 2007, 11:20 AM
Mystery Pokemon: Bronzong, Vigoroth, Aron

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal? No

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Swalot? No

Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Aron?

If I am wrong, I would like to use my returned Red MG Coin to play another game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

classy_cat18
3rd April 2007, 12:31 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem

Kyle: You get six CCPs. Bidoof, Wurmple, Mightyena, Spearow, Kangaskhan, Banette, Hoppip, Mismagius, Igglybuff, Arceus, Toxicroak, Butterfree, Treecko, Seel

Inferno: It is Aron. Choose your prize.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2007, 12:49 PM
Kyle: You get six stamps. Bidoof, Wurmple, Mightyena, Spearow, Kangaskhan, Banette, Hoppip, Mismagius, Igglybuff, Arceus, Toxicroak, Butterfree, Treecko, Seel

Bidoof, Wurmple, Mightyena, Spearow, Kangaskhan, Banette, Hoppip, Mismagius, Igglybuff, Arceus, Toxicroak, Butterfree, Treecko, Seel

Question 1: Is the MP able to evolve?

classy_cat18
3rd April 2007, 12:53 PM
Kyle: No, it isn't. GT: This Pokemon is known as "the spirit of the desert".

Knight of Time
3rd April 2007, 12:58 PM
Kyle: No, it isn't. GT: This Pokemon is known as "the spirit of the desert".

GT!: That's gotta be Flygon, Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Bidoof, Wurmple, Mightyena, Spearow, Kangaskhan, Banette, Hoppip, Mismagius, Igglybuff, Arceus, Toxicroak, Butterfree, Treecko, Seel

Okay, since the MP can't evolve, my list is now:

Mightyena, Kangaskhan, Banette, Mismagius, Arceus, Toxicroak, Butterfree

Question 2: Did the MP first originate in D/P?

Inferno_Dragon
3rd April 2007, 01:07 PM
I will still choose a Red MG Coin and still use that to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

classy_cat18
3rd April 2007, 01:13 PM
Kyle: It is Flygon. MP: Yes, it did.

Inferno: Aipom, Lickitung, Grotle, Manectric, Shedinja, Swellow, Luvdisc, Togepi, Sealeo, Absol, Cubone, Meganium, Mismagius, Walrein

My MP: Plusle, Flygon, Castform, Milotic, Mightyena, Rayquaza, Ralts
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Thunderbolt?

Knight of Time
3rd April 2007, 01:28 PM

Okay, since the MP can't evolve, my list is now:

Mightyena, Kangaskhan, Banette, Mismagius, Arceus, Toxicroak, Butterfree

Question 2: Did the MP first originate in D/P?

Okay, since the MP did originate in D/P, my list is now:

Mismagius, Arceus, Toxicroak

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Arceus?

Inferno_Dragon
3rd April 2007, 01:47 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Aipom, Lickitung, Grotle, Manectric, Shedinja, Swellow, Luvdisc, Togepi, Sealeo, Absol, Cubone, Meganium, Mismagius, Walrein

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

mr_pikachu
3rd April 2007, 02:15 PM
MP (Hangman): Kirlia, Lugia, Nincada
Question #3: Is this Pokemon a Kirlia?

Yeah, it's a 256 MB one. I was rather desperate for a way to print my files when the my printer broke and the internet went down during a summer course last year, so I needed a way to transfer files. It's proved useful since then, as I take it on family vacations and borrow my dad's laptop while he's asleep (yes, with his prior consent). That way, I can write even when I can't get to my computer.

May I have an MG?

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2007, 02:25 PM
Brian: Light Gem

classy_cat18
3rd April 2007, 03:25 PM
Kyle: It is Arceus. Choose your prize.

Inferno: Yes, it is.

Brian: No, it's not Kirlia.

I have two laptops to call my own and the family shares a desktop. I don't plan to get a desktop anytime soon as I like to take my computer with me and I'm quite satisfied with my laptop. I don't think I could live without one. Take it away from me and you'll see me going through withdraw in no time.

Yeah, I have a 256 MB drive. It was used to carry my smaller assignments for classes but now it's mostly for Word files I need to print. I would like to upgrade to a 1 GB drive in the future though.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2007, 03:29 PM
Sweet, what a lucky guess in MP! :)

I'd like my prize to be 10 CCPs please.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2007, 03:40 PM
Shonta: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin

Inferno_Dragon
3rd April 2007, 05:56 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Grotle, Manectric, Shedinja, Swellow, Sealeo, Meganium, Mismagius

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type?

mr_pikachu
3rd April 2007, 06:03 PM
MP (Hangman): Lugia, Nincada
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Lugia?

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2007, 06:05 AM
Shonta: yes, it can.

classy_cat18
4th April 2007, 12:55 PM

Brian: No, it isn't.

My MP: Plusle, Castform, Rayquaza, Ralts
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Flamethrower?

Inferno_Dragon
4th April 2007, 01:15 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Grotle, Manectric, Meganium

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon an evolved form of a Starter Pokemon (example: Charmander - Charmeleon)?

classy_cat18
4th April 2007, 01:51 PM

Inferno_Dragon
4th April 2007, 01:55 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Manectric

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? No
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon an evolved form of a Starter Pokemon (example: Charmander - Charmeleon)? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemone Manectric

classy_cat18
4th April 2007, 08:16 PM

Inferno_Dragon
4th April 2007, 09:19 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Mismagius

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon an evolved form of a Starter Pokemon (example: Charmander - Charmeleon)? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemone Manectric? No

(Stupid of me. I keep on forgetting Misdreavus and Mismagius are pure Ghost Pokemon unlike Gastly and its Evolutionary Chain.)

Question 5: Is it Mismagius?

classy_cat18
4th April 2007, 09:23 PM

Inferno_Dragon
4th April 2007, 09:38 PM
I will take a Red MG Coin and play a game of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon this time.

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2007, 07:35 AM
Inferno_Dragon: Pichu, Numel, Growlithe, Dodrio, Kakuna, Metagross, Shroomish, Mewtwo, Shuppet, Cleffa, Claydol, Pidgeot, Sentret, Spinda.

Shonta: yes.

classy_cat18
5th April 2007, 01:32 PM
My MP: Castform, Rayquaza
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Castform?

Knight of Time
5th April 2007, 06:07 PM
Hi, may I have 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new MP game with D/P Pokemon please?

Let's see if I may be as lucky with this one compared to the last one I got.

The Blue Avenger
5th April 2007, 06:09 PM
Kyle: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. MP: Linoone, Forretress, Vulpix, Silcoon, Skuntank, Abomasnow, Nidoran F, Purugly, Squirtle, Nincada, Geodude, Porygon, Dratini, Celebi

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2007, 09:15 AM
Shonta: yes, it is! Congratulations. What will your prize be?

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 01:49 PM
I'll take a Green MGCoin and use it for my first EMT for April. Then I'll use my Red MGCoin for a game of Mystery Pokemon with DP.

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 02:28 PM
Shonta: Luvdisc, Probopass, Piplup, Medicham, Grimer, Rattata, Mareep, Wobbuffet, Raticate, Delibird, Houndour, Lumineon, Misdreavus, Nidorino. EMT: Sandstorm

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 03:43 PM
Another Sandstorm? AARGH! Why can't I get repeats I can use?

My MP: Luvdisc, Probopass, Piplup, Medicham, Grimer, Rattata, Mareep, Wobbuffet, Raticate, Delibird, Houndour, Lumineon, Misdreavus, Nidorino
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 03:49 PM
That's the way the dice rolls. :\ And no, it cannot.

classy_cat18
6th April 2007, 04:02 PM
My MP: Luvdisc, Probopass, Medicham, Wobbuffet, Raticate, Delibird, Lumineon
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name contain a "u"?

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2007, 04:05 PM
It does not.

Inferno_Dragon
6th April 2007, 11:29 PM
4/6 Do you watch any infomercials? Do you own a product you saw on a informercial?

I do watch informercials time to time. It is really interesting to see what new products they come out with. I know there is a Foodsaver in the kitchen and it does pretty well.

2 MGs please.

Mystery Pokemon: Pichu, Numel, Growlithe, Dodrio, Kakuna, Metagross, Shroomish, Mewtwo, Shuppet, Cleffa, Claydol, Pidgeot, Sentret, Spinda.

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 12:00 AM
Inferno: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem

My MP: Probopass, Medicham, Raticate, Delibird
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Ice Punch?

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 12:06 AM
It cannot learn it, no.

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2007, 08:14 AM
4/6 Do you watch any infomercials? Do you own a product you saw on a informercial?
I think this merits a short answer. I don't watch infomercials, and I don't own anything that's featured in them as far as I know.

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 10:00 AM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2007, 10:44 AM
Hmm... Ok, check the tagboard, please.

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 12:51 PM
My MP: Probopass, Raticate
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Probopass?

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 12:54 PM
It is indeed.

classy_cat18
7th April 2007, 01:37 PM
Alright! I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize and use it for my second EMT for this month.

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 01:39 PM
You get a Bind TM. :\

mr_pikachu
11th April 2007, 09:33 AM
Time for a simple poll that probably hasn't been done in awhile.

[4/11] What are your three favorite forums on TPM? Why are they your favorites?

Well, Fanfic tops my list for obvious reasons. There are just too many things I enjoy about it to list them all. Next would probably be PCG (including its subforum, hehe). The games and polls are a great way to pass the time, and I usually wind up spending way more time here than I should. As for the last one, I guess I'll take DP. It's a little inactive right now, but things should be picking up very soon with the North American release of the games and the new TPM Battling League. [/utterly shameless advertising]

May I have two MGs, please? ^_^

Inferno_Dragon
11th April 2007, 11:46 AM

Lets see, they would have to the Fanfic, Polls/Clubs/Games and RPG Forums. Why these are my favorites is that I love to read and write ... which helps that I have a creative imagination ... which that also applies to the RPG Forums. Although the true reason I like the RPG Forums is that anything ... and I mean anything can happen there. As for the Polls/Clubs/Games, some of the topics there are fun and challenging.

1 Mystery Gift please.

(And can I get an answer to the Mystery Pokemon first question, please with cherries on top????)

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2007, 06:13 PM
Brian: Lunar Gem, Division Gem.

Inferno_Dragon: MP: no, it isn't. Sorry for the delay. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP.

First, PCG with its subforum because it's where I've had most fun and met most friends. Then, Fanfic because it always has good things to read and I can even post some writing of my own when I have the time to do so. And it has some great people too. As for my third favorite... I'll go for GD for the occasional discussions about Pokemon-world physics, biology, philosophy and other random things. I wish there were more of them.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2007, 07:58 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

Inferno_Dragon
14th April 2007, 11:59 AM
Mystery Pokemon: Pichu, Numel, Growlithe, Shroomish, Mewtwo, Shuppet, Cleffa, Claydol, Sentret, Spinda.

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? NO

Lady Vulpix
14th April 2007, 06:51 PM
No, it isn't, but I'm afraid you've misfiltered. Claydol is an evolved pokemon.

Inferno_Dragon
15th April 2007, 12:22 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Pichu, Growlithe, Shroomish, Mewtwo, Shuppet, Cleffa, Sentret, Spinda.

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? NO
Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow?

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2007, 12:34 PM
Yes, it was. That was a lucky guess.

Inferno_Dragon
15th April 2007, 12:46 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Growlithe, Mewtwo,

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow? Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Mewtwo?

classy_cat18
15th April 2007, 01:43 PM
EMT GAME!

EMT Game
Type: Normal
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2007, 03:42 PM
I_D: Nope. Sorry.
EMT Game: Body Slam?

Inferno_Dragon
15th April 2007, 04:04 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Mewtwo,

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow? YES
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Mewtwo? NO
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Growlithe?

If it is, I want a Red MG Coin to play another game of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon.

The Blue Avenger
15th April 2007, 05:00 PM
EMT Game: Sketch

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 05:01 PM
EMT: Protect

Lady Vulpix
18th April 2007, 08:09 AM
Inferno_Dragon: yes, it is, but that's your guess. You can't ask 5 questions.

classy_cat18
18th April 2007, 12:32 PM
EMT Game
Type: Normal
PP: 5
Power: 0
Accuracy: 0
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Sketch, Body Slam, Protect

The Blue Avenger
18th April 2007, 01:48 PM
EMT: Morning Sun

Knight of Time
18th April 2007, 02:21 PM
EMT: Moonlight

classy_cat18
18th April 2007, 02:57 PM
Jeff has won a Morning Sun TM! Congrats!

Inferno_Dragon
18th April 2007, 11:01 PM
Inferno_Dragon: yes, it is, but that's your guess. You can't ask 5 questions.

Really, I have asked more than 5 questions before .. I think. Wait a second ...

Mystery Pokemon: Mismagius

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemone Manectric? No

(Stupid of me. I keep on forgetting Misdreavus and Mismagius are pure Ghost Pokemon unlike Gastly and its Evolutionary Chain.)

Question 5: Is it Mismagius?

I posted five questions for this MP and classy_cat said yes. And I got that Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon which is the round that I am doing with you.

Well, I still can get the Red MG Coin back to play another round of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon, right?

Lady Vulpix
19th April 2007, 10:42 AM
You can ask up to 4 questions and then post a guess. That's what you did, so you won (after having asked 4 questions).

Inferno_Dragon
19th April 2007, 08:41 PM
Okay, so I did win. I was confused. In that case, I would still like that Red MG Coin and I WOULD still like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with no D/P Pokemon in it.

classy_cat18
19th April 2007, 10:12 PM
Inferno: Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Seadra, Glalie, Registeel, Paras, Celebi, Magby, Slowking, Jumpluff, Entei, Cascoon, Pupitar, Suicune

Inferno_Dragon
21st April 2007, 10:00 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Seadra, Glalie, Registeel, Paras, Celebi, Magby, Slowking, Jumpluff, Entei, Cascoon, Pupitar, Suicune

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Legendary Pokemon? (I don't ask this question often because of all the list I get, it only includes 1 Legendary Pokemon.)

classy_cat18
21st April 2007, 10:12 PM

Inferno_Dragon
21st April 2007, 10:24 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Seadra, Glalie, Paras, Magby, Slowking, Jumpluff, Cascoon, Pupitar

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Legendary Pokemon? NO
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

classy_cat18
21st April 2007, 10:51 PM

Inferno_Dragon
22nd April 2007, 12:45 AM
Mystery Pokemon: Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Seadra, Glalie, Slowking, Jumpluff, Cascoon, Pupitar

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? YES
Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y?

*Murkrow
27th April 2007, 02:11 PM
May I have 2 EMT's for April please? *Pays*

classy_cat18
27th April 2007, 02:53 PM
Inferno: Yes, it was.

Hannah: Crunch TM, Revenge TM

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 08:08 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Seadra

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Mr. Mime?

classy_cat18
27th April 2007, 08:34 PM

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 08:38 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Electabuzz, Seadra

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Mr. Mime?
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Seadra?

If it is, I would like a Red MG Coin to play another game of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon. If not, I would like to use my returned Red MG Coin to play another game of Mystery Pokemon without D/P Pokemon.

classy_cat18
27th April 2007, 09:02 PM
Inferno: No, it isn't. New MP: Tangela, Beautifly, Bulbasaur, Venomoth, Umbreon, Lanturn, Cubone, Clefairy, Jirachi, Murkrow, Shroomish, Stantler, Glalie, Exeggcute

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:09 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Tangela, Beautifly, Bulbasaur, Venomoth, Umbreon, Lanturn, Cubone, Clefairy, Jirachi, Murkrow, Shroomish, Stantler, Glalie, Exeggcute

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow?

classy_cat18
27th April 2007, 09:51 PM
Inferno: Yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:57 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Tangela, Bulbasaur, Venomoth, Cubone, Clefairy, Exeggcute

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? YES

Question 2: Is the mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type?

classy_cat18
27th April 2007, 10:13 PM

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 01:11 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Tangela, Cubone, Clefairy,

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? YES
Question 2: Is the mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? NO
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Cubone?

classy_cat18
28th April 2007, 03:02 PM
Inferno: Yes, it is! Choose your prize!

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 03:10 PM
I will take a Green MG Coin to get my first EMT for the month.

The Blue Avenger
28th April 2007, 03:24 PM
You get a Brave Bird TM.

Lady Vulpix
29th April 2007, 10:06 AM
EMT GAME
[TYPE] ROCK
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
29th April 2007, 11:04 AM
EMT: Rock Slide

classy_cat18
29th April 2007, 11:50 AM
EMT: Power Gem

Inferno_Dragon
29th April 2007, 12:17 PM
EMT: Rock Blast?

Lady Vulpix
30th April 2007, 09:08 PM
EMT GAME
[TYPE] ROCK
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Rock Slide, Power Gem, Rock Blast

classy_cat18
30th April 2007, 09:39 PM
EMT: Stone Edge

The Blue Avenger
30th April 2007, 09:54 PM
EMT: Ancientpower

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2007, 06:49 AM
...And Jeff wins! Congratulations! The Ancientpower TM is yours.

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2007, 09:45 AM
Yay!

...and to add to that TM, I'd like my two EMTs for the month. *hands over 6 coins*

*Murkrow
1st May 2007, 02:16 PM
I'd like my 2 May EMT's, please. *Pays*

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2007, 02:25 PM
Hannah: String Shot, Meditate TMs

classy_cat18
1st May 2007, 03:03 PM
Jeff: Fire Blast TM, Bite TM

The Blue Avenger
6th May 2007, 12:44 PM
EMT Game
Type: Dark
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Inferno_Dragon
6th May 2007, 12:59 PM
EMT Game: Crunch?

Lady Vulpix
6th May 2007, 02:26 PM
EMT Game: Dark Void?

classy_cat18
6th May 2007, 02:51 PM
EMT: Payback

Knight of Time
6th May 2007, 04:58 PM
EMT: Nasty Plot?

The Blue Avenger
7th May 2007, 07:17 PM
EMT Game
Type: Dark
PP: 15
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Crunch, Dark Void, Nasty Plot, Payback

classy_cat18
7th May 2007, 07:25 PM
EMT: Night Slash

Knight of Time
7th May 2007, 07:33 PM
EMT: Torment

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2007, 06:02 AM
EMT: Dark Pulse?

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2007, 10:00 AM
Gabi wins a Dark Pulse TM!

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2007, 10:24 AM
Yay! And Hero can use it! I'm sure he'll like it, though now others will have one more reason to call him Spooky.

The Blue Avenger
27th May 2007, 11:16 AM
EMT Game
Type: Fighting
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

classy_cat18
27th May 2007, 11:19 AM
EMT: Dynamicpunch

Lady Vulpix
27th May 2007, 11:29 AM
Wow, an EMT game! Hmm... is it Reversal?

Wolfsong
29th May 2007, 01:39 PM
Sorry that i haven't been here in a while hopefully I'll be able to get active again soon.

I'd like my two emts for the month please *pays*

Knight of Time
29th May 2007, 03:12 PM
EMT: Drain Punch

The Blue Avenger
29th May 2007, 04:23 PM
Amy, you get a Dive TM and a Stockpile TM.

EMT Game
Type: Fighting
PP: 25
Power: 55
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Reversal, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch

Lady Vulpix
29th May 2007, 06:20 PM
Welcome back, Amy! It's good to see you again! :)

Base Power 55? I've never seen a Fighting-type move with that base power.

classy_cat18
29th May 2007, 07:21 PM
EMT: Karate Chop

Knight of Time
29th May 2007, 07:32 PM
Jeff gave me the following MP game:

Linoone, Forretress, Vulpix, Silcoon, Skuntank, Abomasnow, Nidoran F, Purugly, Squirtle, Nincada, Geodude, Porygon, Dratini, Celebi

Question 1: Is the MP from RBY?

Poll time.

[5/29] Have you ever ordered (or had something ordered for you) online (e.g. from Amazon or EBay)? If so, what things did you get online?

Yes, my mom helped me order a bunch of stuff online (a few things from Amazon, and one from EBay), they were a couple of related computer games of the puzzle type (one of them was a replacement for an old copy I used to have, the other game is its "sequel"), and a couple of rare (and I mean rare) CDs that I used to own the audio cassette versions of.

1 MG (and the extra one, please), 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and may I have my two EMT cranks for May (better late than never; if I kept forgetting at this point, I'd miss out on my May EMTs), please?

*Murkrow
1st June 2007, 09:12 AM
[5/29] Have you ever ordered (or had something ordered for you) online (e.g. from Amazon or EBay)? If so, what things did you get online?

I've ordered from Amazon loads of times. The most recent was when I bought Pokémon XD and the guide book for it during April. Other than that, I've bought a number of books and CD's from there. Was thinking of pre-ordering Diamond from it but I'll be getting that from Game instead. Amazon is really the only place where I've ordered stuff online....bought a few books from the Book Depository....never tried EBay, though.

[01/06] Have you ever been on work experience? How was it? If not, where would you like to go?

Twice. First was in Year 10 (I think); I spent two weeks at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm back near Bristol. That was great fun. :) And I'm currently reaching the end of my fifth week on a six week placement at the National Parrot Sanctuary in Lincolnshire. I love it here, and it's really made my mind up about working with parrots in the future.

3 MG's and 2 EMT's please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2007, 09:56 AM
Kyle: MG: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. EMT: Nightmare, Water Sport.

Hannah: MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem. EMT: Thunderbolt, Spore.

I got a few books, and a subscription to some Marvel comics many years ago.

[01/06] Have you ever been on work experience? How was it? If not, where would you like to go?
I'm not sure of what you mean by 'work experience', but I'm working right now (as in I'm at work at this moment) as a programmer, and I'm also a teacher at university. If you're referring to working at a place for a while without having an actual job, then I was a secretary for my mum for a few years, for my grandma for a few days and I did 3 random jobs (one day each) at a kibbutz. I liked feeding the animals best, and putting small plastic cubes in bags the least.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
1st June 2007, 10:27 AM
Kyle: It is not.

Gabi: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin

I'd like my two EMTs for the month. *hands over 2 green MGCoins*

EMT Game
Congratulations! Shonta has won a Karate Chop TM!

Knight of Time
1st June 2007, 10:45 AM

Linoone, Forretress, Vulpix, Silcoon, Skuntank, Abomasnow, Nidoran F, Purugly, Squirtle, Nincada, Geodude, Porygon, Dratini, Celebi

Okay, since the MP isn't from RBY, my list is now:

Linoone, Forretress, Silcoon, Skuntank, Abomasnow, Purugly, Nincada, Celebi

Question 2: Is the MP from D/P?

I'm thinking this is OJT, so no, I haven't been on work experience, other than my Around the Block days (which was job training) back in December 2004 to June 2005. But if I could go somewhere for work experience, I'd want to go just about anywhere where I could buy anything in the range of computers and related, CDs, DVDs, etc.

MG and a GT! please.

Wolfsong
1st June 2007, 11:04 AM
I'd like my two emts for the month please *pays*

classy_cat18
1st June 2007, 02:04 PM
Cool. I guess Athena will get that.

Jeff: Hyper Voice TM, Flame Wheel TM

Kyle: MG: Photosynthesis Gem. GT: This Pokemon is the evolution of a male bagworm.

Amy: Future Sight TM, Fire Blast TM

Um, what? I worked at a theater for a while back in college. I worked on the set construction crew. I didn't get paid much, but I got paid and that's what mattered. I also got free tickets to all of their shows.

Lots of things. Books, CDs, import stuff, anime, DVDs, games. I mostly used it when I was living in a dorm and I was able to get the newest games without my mom knowing.

2 MGs please.

Knight of Time
1st June 2007, 02:28 PM
Kyle: MG: Photosynthesis Gem. GT: This Pokemon is the evolution of a male bagworm.

GT!: I think that would be Mothim, Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Can I also have my June EMTs, please?

'hands over 2 Green MGCoins'

classy_cat18
1st June 2007, 02:47 PM
Kyle: That's right. Take your prize. EMTs: Recover TM, Superpower TM

Lady Vulpix
2nd June 2007, 08:33 PM
Doesn't Karate Chop have 50 base power?

Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem.

Can I have an EMT as well? *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins.*

The Blue Avenger
2nd June 2007, 09:16 PM
Kyle: It is from DP.

Gabi: Karate Chop had 55 power in RBY, GSC, and RSE, but 50 in DP. Since we base most of our stuff off of GSC, I went with 55. EMT: Ominous Wind TM

Knight of Time
2nd June 2007, 09:19 PM

Okay, since the MP isn't from RBY, my list is now:

Linoone, Forretress, Silcoon, Skuntank, Abomasnow, Purugly, Nincada, Celebi

Question 2: Is the MP from D/P?

Okay, since the MP is indeed from D/P, my list is now:

Skuntank, Abomasnow, Purugly

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Skuntank?

The Blue Avenger
2nd June 2007, 10:06 PM
It is not.

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2007, 11:22 AM
Did it? Where did you get that info? I know my list (http://forboards.tripod.com/GSMoves.html) says its base power is 50, and that's a list of moves available in GSC (last edited before RSE came out). I think we should compare our sources.

Hmm... It appears that Ominous Wind is the Ghost type equivalent of Ancientpower, but none of my pokemon can learn it. However a Castform can. Would you be interested in a trade?

The Blue Avenger
3rd June 2007, 01:18 PM
This is the source I generally use. (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/techdex/002)

And, sure, I'd be interested in a trade. What would you like? My site's up-to-date, save for the Hyper Voice and Flame Wheel TMs I just got.

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2007, 02:00 PM
Serebii's GSC attack-dex (http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/karatechop.shtml) has it with 50 Base Power too. I guess we'll need someone to test it in the real games.

Is your Dynamicpunch TM up for trade? Or maybe Cross Poison or Grasswhistle?

The Blue Avenger
3rd June 2007, 02:13 PM
Grasswhistle is good for me.

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2007, 05:58 PM
Alright. I'll give Grasswhistle to Sylvan, then. And you get the Ominous Wind TM.

Oh, and it turns out Psypokes was mistaken (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16000).

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2007, 05:55 PM
Ok, a new poll, since it's been a while since we've had one. The answers could explain a few things.

(14/6) What have you been doing these days?
I've been working a lot. I started a new project at the office and had to correct and grade design projects at university. But I also managed to write a little bit and I'm planning to post my Battle Range Story (yes, the one that I intended to post before the end of February) quite soon... possibly on Saturday. I'd like to talk to Jeff first, though. IM, PM or tagboard.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
14th June 2007, 10:29 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem. Also, I'll be around tomorrow if you need to get a hold of me.

Well, ah, I got a job - that's the big one. It in itself is only 30 hours a week, but it's enough to keep me busier than when I was in school, that's for sure. Certainly when I was in school I didn't have to learn a programming language in a manner of days. >_> Other than that, I've been working on a project for my comic's two-year anniversary, which takes up a fair bit of time too. I've also been going through the old Harry Potter books so I can be ready for the last book next month. :D

Lady Vulpix
15th June 2007, 08:00 AM
Jeff: 1 Stamp/CCP. I've posted at the tagboard about one of the things I want to discuss. I'll be waiting for you to IM me so we can talk about the other.

*Murkrow
15th June 2007, 02:12 PM

I got back from Lincolnshire (:() on Saturday and since then I've been spending most of my time working on the report we had to do. Handed it in earlier which means that uni has ended for the year (even though I need to speak to my dissertation tutor). Now it's just hanging around again. Still, we're moving in a couple of weeks which should be amusing to say the least.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 07:59 AM
That's good to hear, Hannah! 1 Stamp/CCP for you.

classy_cat18
16th June 2007, 08:38 PM
Writing (or trying to), transferring files between my old Dell and year-old Toshiba, and school. Finals are coming up and I would like to avoid making an ass of myself.

MG please. And can I have a Mystery Pokemon game w/DP? *gives red MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 09:57 PM
Good luck with your finals, Shonta! MG: Red MGcoin. MP: Gible, Entei, Bronzong, Nincada, Porygon-Z, Tauros, Wynaut, Hippowdon, Starly, Luxio, Ponyta, Beldum, Shellder, Lumineon.

classy_cat18
16th June 2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks, Gabi.

MP: Gible, Entei, Bronzong, Nincada, Porygon-Z, Tauros, Wynaut, Hippowdon, Starly, Luxio, Ponyta, Beldum, Shellder, Lumineon.
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in DP?

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2007, 08:42 AM
Shonta: yes, it was.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] FIGHTING
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Poll:

(17/6) It's Father's Day, right? Are you doing anything about it? If so, what? If it's not Father's Day where you live, when is it?
I have 2 celebrations, one at my dad's place which I'm leaving for in a few minutes, and the other at my grandparents' house in the late afternoon/evening. It'll be a busy day.

2 MGs, please.

*Murkrow
17th June 2007, 09:14 AM
(17/6) It's Father's Day, right? Are you doing anything about it? If so, what? If it's not Father's Day where you live, when is it?

It is Father's Day here; I sent my Dad a card on Friday but it didn't arrive so I edited a pic of me and the cat and emailed that to him yesterday. Rang him earlier but we only spoke for a couple of minutes because he was in the middle of something. I'll probably speak to him later tonight.

MG please, and I'll sell my 2 Hollow Stone's and my Solar Gem for Stamps.

EMT: Sky Uppercut?

Crystal Tears
17th June 2007, 09:38 AM

Got a card for my dad, signed it (go figure....), and we're going to my grandpa's to make him all happy and fluffy on this wonderful day. Well, maybe not fluffy, doubt my grandpa looks good in fru-fru...

Err... MG pretty please?

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2007, 09:39 AM
Hannah: MG: Solar Gem. Sale: 4 stamps.

Ok, what's wrong with my site? I'm attaching the randomizer to the first post for backup.

classy_cat18
17th June 2007, 09:57 AM
MP: Gible, Bronzong, Porygon-Z, Hippowdon, Starly, Luxio, Lumineon
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name have an "l" in it?

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2007, 03:32 PM
I had to copy and paste that to figure out what letter it was, but yes, it does.

classy_cat18
17th June 2007, 10:14 PM
MP: Gible, Starly, Luxio, Lumineon
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Defog?

Lady Vulpix
18th June 2007, 08:40 AM
Shonta: I've just learnt what Defog is, thanks to you. Yes, it can.
Crystal tears: sorry I skipped you! You get 20 Stamps/CCPs!

EMT Game:
[TYPE] FIGHTING
[BASE PP] 30
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sky Uppercut

Can I have my 2 MGs, please? I've been skipped.

classy_cat18
18th June 2007, 11:20 AM
Gabi: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

MP: Starly, Lumineon
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokmeon Starly?

The Blue Avenger
18th June 2007, 06:55 PM
EMT: Vacuum Wave

Knight of Time
18th June 2007, 07:02 PM
EMT: Double Kick

Lady Vulpix
18th June 2007, 07:40 PM
Kyle got it. Congratulations! *Hands Kyle a Double Kick TM.*

Shonta: no, sorry.

classy_cat18
18th June 2007, 08:49 PM
MP: Lumineon
The Mystery Pokemon is Lumineon. A Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
19th June 2007, 01:01 PM
The Blue MGCoin is yours.

And I must remember to add the Lunar gems to my items page, along with the Snover plushie.

classy_cat18
19th June 2007, 02:06 PM
Okay, I would like to use that Blue MGCoin and my Red MGCoin for my first (and probably only) EMT for June.

Lady Vulpix
19th June 2007, 04:19 PM
EMT: Spikes (sorry).

classy_cat18
19th June 2007, 04:30 PM
Why can't we take moves like that off the EMT if we can't use them? I mean, I can give it to Rose but it'll be used solely outside of battle. I'll buy a Red MGCoin with one of my stamps and use it to play a game of MP w/DP Pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
19th June 2007, 06:06 PM
You can use it in battle, but I haven't come up with a situation in which it would be truly useful, unless your opponent tries to escape. I wonder why Connor used to think it was the best move ever. But that's the thing with the EMT, sometimes you get excellent moves, sometimes you get decent moves and sometimes you get lame ones.

MP: Marowak, Golduck, Absol, Floatzel, Wartortle, Seaking, Regigigas, Dewgong, Lairon, Hippopotas, Shinx, Surskit, Electrode, Spearow

classy_cat18
19th June 2007, 06:49 PM
MP: Marowak, Golduck, Absol, Floatzel, Wartortle, Seaking, Regigigas, Dewgong, Lairon, Hippopotas, Shinx, Surskit, Electrode, Spearow
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 06:07 AM
Yes! How did you manage to get the game right on the first attempt twice in a row?

classy_cat18
20th June 2007, 10:10 AM
Well, when I ask the first two questions, the aim is solely to halve the guesses. I don't have a target until four or less are left.

MP: Marowak, Golduck, Wartortle, Seaking, Dewgong, Electrode, Spearow
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Water type?

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 10:19 AM
No, it isn't.

classy_cat18
20th June 2007, 10:57 AM
MP: Marowak, Electrode, Spearow
Question #3: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 12:56 PM
No, it can't.

classy_cat18
20th June 2007, 01:49 PM
MP: Marowak, Electrode
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Electrode?

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 02:14 PM
Yes, it is! Pick your prize.

classy_cat18
20th June 2007, 02:29 PM
Whoo! I'll take a Green MGCoin and then use it for my second EMT for this month.

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 03:53 PM
Shonta: Detect

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2007, 07:14 PM
I'll use my last 6 red coins to get my 2 EMTs of the month. Then I'll pay a stamp to buy a coin and play scratchcards with it - spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

classy_cat18
1st July 2007, 07:25 PM
Jeff: Fly, Hyper Voice. SC: 1 Red MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2007, 07:49 PM
:\ Okay, another scratchcard: spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

classy_cat18
1st July 2007, 07:58 PM
Jeff: 1 Red MGcoin

EDIT: EMT Game:
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2007, 08:22 PM
EMT: Sketch

I'd like another scratchcard: spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

classy_cat18
1st July 2007, 08:33 PM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2007, 08:34 PM
Finally! Progress! 2 scratchcards: spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

classy_cat18
1st July 2007, 08:41 PM
Jeff: 1 Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
1st July 2007, 09:26 PM
EMT Game: Body Slam?

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2007, 09:50 PM
...erk. Okay, one scratchcard, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2007, 06:02 AM
Ouch! triple-posts! *Goes to fix.* Jeff: 1 Red MGcoin, which I guess is what you paid.

Knight of Time
2nd July 2007, 12:30 PM
EMT: Yawn

classy_cat18
4th July 2007, 10:59 PM
I should stop skipping days. If you don't get it this time, then...well...

EMT Game:
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 70
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Yawn, Body Slam

Lady Vulpix
5th July 2007, 02:44 PM
EMT Game: is it Dizzy Punch?

classy_cat18
5th July 2007, 03:05 PM
And LV gets a Dizzy Punch TM! Congrats!

I would like to buy a Red MGCoin and use that coin for a game of MP w/DP Pokemon, please. *gives stamp*

Lady Vulpix
6th July 2007, 09:10 AM
Yay! I'll decide who gets it when I get home.

I'd give you your MP game, but I'm on vacation, Jeff is likely to be more active than me these days. Well, he'd better be.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2007, 06:31 PM
Yes, yes, I'm here.

Shonta: Magmortar, Rampardos, Entei, Mew, Ninetales, Meditite, Azurill, Piplup, Gliscor, Gligar, Bastiodon, Poliwrath, Arcanine, Kangaskhan

classy_cat18
6th July 2007, 06:41 PM
MP: Magmortar, Rampardos, Entei, Mew, Ninetales, Meditite, Azurill, Piplup, Gliscor, Gligar, Bastiodon, Poliwrath, Arcanine, Kangaskhan
Question #1: Is the Pokemon evolved?

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2007, 06:59 PM
It is.

classy_cat18
6th July 2007, 07:06 PM
MP: Magmortar, Rampardos, Ninetales, Gliscor, Bastiodon, Poliwrath, Arcanine
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Fire type?

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2007, 07:39 PM
It is.

classy_cat18
6th July 2007, 07:45 PM
MP: Magmortar, Ninetales, Arcanine
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Ninetales?

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2007, 09:11 PM
It is not.

classy_cat18
6th July 2007, 09:16 PM
MP: Magmortar, Arcanine
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Magmortar?

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2007, 12:41 AM
Nope, sorry.

classy_cat18
7th July 2007, 12:48 AM
MP: Arcanine
The Mystery Pokemon is Arcanine. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2007, 10:16 AM
You get your Blue Coin.

classy_cat18
7th July 2007, 11:55 AM
I would like another game of Mystery Pokemon w/DP, please. *pays MGCredit*

The Blue Avenger
8th July 2007, 04:41 PM
Shonta: Baltoy, Elekid, Combusken, Geodude, Mesprit, Pachirisu, Hoothoot, Burmy, Slowpoke, Latios, Dratini, Beldum, Spinarak, Manaphy

classy_cat18
8th July 2007, 05:16 PM
MP: Baltoy, Elekid, Combusken, Geodude, Mesprit, Pachirisu, Hoothoot, Burmy, Slowpoke, Latios, Dratini, Beldum, Spinarak, Manaphy
Question #1: Does the Pokemon have an "o" in its name?

The Blue Avenger
8th July 2007, 06:12 PM
It does not.

classy_cat18
8th July 2007, 06:21 PM
MP: Elekid, Mesprit, Pachirisu, Burmy, Dratini, Beldum, Spinarak, Manaphy
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in DP?

Let's give this another shot.
EMT Game:
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
8th July 2007, 06:31 PM
EMT: Yawn?

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2007, 05:33 PM
Shonta: It was, and I apologize - I should have posted that yesterday. ^^;

EMT: Sketch

classy_cat18
9th July 2007, 07:16 PM
It's okay. You should actually be glad I did it again this week, because you won a Sketch TM.

MP: Mesprit, Pachirisu, Burmy, Manaphy
Question #3: Does the Pokemon's name end in a "y"?