PDA

View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.39

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2009, 09:05 AM
Shonta: yes, it can.

Alex: no ambigueties on this list, so yes, it has.

I'd like a game of MP myself. *Hands over a Red MGCoin, keeping 19.*

lvl100mewtwo
31st March 2009, 12:26 PM
MP: Shiftry, Chingling, Omastar, Magby, Gligar, Remoraid, Jumpluff, Mesprit, Wartortle, Vespiquen, Exploud, Gastrodon, Granbull, Crobat

Q1: 3'03 or under

MP: Chingling, Omastar, Magby, Remoraid, Jumpluff, Mesprit, Wartortle, Gastrodon

Q2: The Pokemon has evolved

MP: Omastar, Jumpluss, Wartortl, Gastrodon

Is the pokemon Jumpluff?

(31/03) Are you planning on doing any Aprils fools pranks tomorrow? If not, whats the worst that was ever done to you?

I am not currently planning one, but the worst I ever had was a good friend of mine call me up and my parents, telling them that she was pregnant and the kid was mine... it was rather funny at the time.

2 MGs please and thank you :)

Wolfsong
31st March 2009, 12:33 PM
(31/03) Are you planning on doing any Aprils fools pranks tomorrow? If not, whats the worst that was ever done to you?

No, I'm not. The worst one has to be the one my own grandma pulled on me about four or five years ago. I had this crush on one of the few guys that was close to my age at my old church and unfortunately everyone knew this cause it was a small congregation (about 20 people on average). Well that year my granma called and she told mom she wanted to talk to me. I wasn't really expecting anything as i had just woke up and didn't even realize the day it was. I said hello and my grandma when this guy "doesn't care about you at all." To which i calmly responded "You're wrong. He does becuase he's a friend of mine" and handed the phone back to my mom and walked off. Then when i told him about it he purposely set next to me for the next few weeks although he thinks of me more as a sister than anything else but still that was the worst for me.

classy_cat18
31st March 2009, 01:56 PM
Kyle: No, it isn't.

Gabi: Gyarados, Scyther, Electabuzz, Cloyster, Grumpig, Regice, Hitmonlee, Voltorb, Gulpin, Kabutops, Gengar, Exploud, Blissey, Lileep

Alex: Lunar Gem, Circle Gem

Amy: Red MGcoin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My MP: Clamperl, Abra, Surskit, Caterpie, Shroomish, Gloom, Piplup
Question #2: Is there an "a" in the Pokemon's name?

Nah, there's no one to do them on. Besides, I'll be too busy with the jokes on the Internet, especially the ones related to Pokemon.

Knight of Time
31st March 2009, 02:02 PM
Shonta gave me the following MP list:

Dewgong, Cherrim, Magnezone, Horsea, Gorebyss, Goldeen, Kricketune, Leafeon, Sableye, Rapidash, Kingler, Venusaur, Bibarel, Qwilfish

Question 1: Is the MP a Water type?

Okay, since the MP is a Water type, that leaves:

Dewgong, Horsea, Gorebyss, Goldeen, Kingler, Bibarel, Qwilfish

Question 2: Is the MP a pure Water type?

Okay, since the MP is a pure Water type, that leaves:

Horsea, Gorebyss, Goldeen

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Horsea?

Okay, since the MP isn't Horsea, that leaves:

Gorebyss, Goldeen

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Goldeen?

Okay, since the MP isn't Goldeen, then is it Gorebyss? I had a sneaky suspicion it was after my second question, but oh well...just goes to show you what happens if you ignore a tempting guess.

classy_cat18
31st March 2009, 02:13 PM
Kyle: No, it's not. It was Kingler.

Knight of Time
31st March 2009, 02:16 PM
Ouch, I totally forgot about Kingler, uh, does this mean I get nothing from this one?

Lune the Guardian
31st March 2009, 05:36 PM
I'd like to pay another Red MGCoin to play Mystery Pokémon please :) I screwed up on the previous one, right?

classy_cat18
31st March 2009, 05:44 PM
Kyle: I suppose I can give you your Red MGCoin back, just this once. Gabi will have to clarify the rules on this.

Lune: Cyndaquil, Spoink, Glameow, Hitmonlee, Shuppet, Weedle, Totodile, Victreebel, Swellow, Tyrogue, Zigzagoon, Girafarig, Registeel, Mantine

Lune the Guardian
31st March 2009, 06:22 PM

Naw. I've forgotten that it was April Fool's day several times before though, making me quite susceptible to pranks :P I remember one time TPM got "hacked" and I freaked out. Oh ironically, I posted my resignation / leaving TPM message (accidentally) on April Fool's and nobody believed me. I left anyway obviously, but people thought it was a joke so I kind of left with a bad taste in my mouth. When you're tired and fed up enough to leave, sometimes you don't think about these things... >_<

Lune: Cyndaquil, Spoink, Glameow, Hitmonlee, Shuppet, Weedle, Totodile, Victreebel, Swellow, Tyrogue, Zigzagoon, Girafarig, Registeel, Mantine

1) Does the pokémon have the letter "L" in its name?

classy_cat18
31st March 2009, 07:00 PM
Lune: No, it doesn't.

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2009, 07:11 PM
Shonta: Blue MGCoin.

My MP: does any letter appear more than once in the pokemon's name?

There's a reason why my post ends here. You'll see.

classy_cat18
31st March 2009, 09:41 PM
Gabi: No, it doesn't.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2009, 07:58 AM
Bah, I might as well keep playing this while the drama unfolds.

My MP: Gyarados, Scyther, Electabuzz, Cloyster, Grumpig, Regice, Hitmonlee, Voltorb, Gulpin, Kabutops, Gengar, Exploud, Blissey, Lileep

Question 1: does any letter appear more than once in the pokemon's name? No.

Filtered list: Scyther, Cloyster, Gulpin, Kabutops, Exploud

Question 2: can the pokemon learn Slash by level up in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Colosseum/XD?

Knight of Time
1st April 2009, 08:50 AM
Kyle: I suppose I can give you your Red MGCoin back, just this once. Gabi will have to clarify the rules on this.

Okay, I talked to Gabi about this, and she told me it was a gift, so I'll take it, but just this once. I'd like to use it for a GT! for the time being, please.

Lune the Guardian
1st April 2009, 10:10 AM

1) The pokémon does not have the letter "L" in its name.

Spoink, Shuppet, Tyrogue, Zigzagoon, Girafarig, Mantine

2) Can the pokémon evolve further?

classy_cat18
1st April 2009, 12:58 PM
Gabi: Yes, it can.

Kyle: This fish Pokemon keeps enemies away by making tremors.

Lune: Yes, it can.

Knight of Time
1st April 2009, 01:04 PM
GT!: Hmm, would that be Whiscash? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Lune the Guardian
1st April 2009, 01:06 PM

2) The pokémon can evolve further.

Spoink, Shuppet, Tyrogue, Zigzagoon

3) Does the pokémon have the letter "S" in its name?

classy_cat18
1st April 2009, 01:16 PM
Kyle: Correct.

Lune: Yes, it does.

Lune the Guardian
1st April 2009, 01:20 PM

3) The pokémon has the letter "S" in its name.

Spoink, Shuppet

4) Is the pokémon Shuppet?

Knight of Time
1st April 2009, 01:35 PM
Alright, I'd like to use that Blue MGCoin to play another game of MP with D/P Pokemon (just wondering, but can you ask for Pokemon of a specific type, or Pokemon only from a specific generation, just to make for an added challenge?) please.

(4/01) Do you know of anyone who has their birthday on April Fool's Day, the day before, or the day after? If so, do you know if they get any pranks pulled on them during their special day? If not, in your opinion, do you think pranks are good or not so good to pull on the birthday of someone celebrating on April Fool's Day?

No, I don't know anyone who celebrates their birthday on, immediately before, or immediately after April Fool's Day. As for pulling pranks on April Fool's Day for someone's birthday, I guess it depends on how good the birthday person's sense of humour is, or if they can tolerate pranks (I know I don't tolerate them too well, and my birthday is a little more than a week after April Fool's Day anyway).

No, I have no plans of doing any April Fool's Day pranks today. I think the worst prank I can remember was at the Neopets website a couple of years ago, where I believe you had to pay some Neopoints (or something, can't remember too well >_<) in order to browse the site, it was annoying, but thank goodness it didn't last very long.

3 MGs please.

classy_cat18
1st April 2009, 01:43 PM
Lune: Yes, it is.

Kyle: No, you can't. I can only give you what the randomizer gives me. MGs: Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem. MP: Smeargle, Pidgeot, Mawile, Luvdisc, Cacnea, Seedot, Shieldon, Cacturne, Skorupi, Ambipom, Dusknoir, Lopunny, Venonat, Houndoom

Knight of Time
1st April 2009, 01:53 PM
Ah, I understand. That's completely fine.

I'd like to sell the three gems for Stamps please.

Smeargle, Pidgeot, Mawile, Luvdisc, Cacnea, Seedot, Shieldon, Cacturne, Skorupi, Ambipom, Dusknoir, Lopunny, Venonat, Houndoom

Question 1: Is the MP a single type?

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2009, 05:09 PM
Kyle: you get 6 stamps.

My MP: Gyarados, Scyther, Electabuzz, Cloyster, Grumpig, Regice, Hitmonlee, Voltorb, Gulpin, Kabutops, Gengar, Exploud, Blissey, Lileep

Question 1: does any letter appear more than once in the pokemon's name? No.
Question 2: can the pokemon learn Slash by level up in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Colosseum/XD? Yes.

Filtered list: Scyther, Kabutops

Question 3/guess: is it Scyther?

I've pulled a prank for the first and last time. You've already seen the results. Worst success ever.

(4/01) Do you know of anyone who has their birthday on April Fool's Day, the day before, or the day after? If so, do you know if they get any pranks pulled on them during their special day? If not, in your opinion, do you think pranks are good or not so good to pull on the birthday of someone celebrating on April Fool's Day?
I don't, and I don't think it's a good idea. It's not their fault they were born on that day.

classy_cat18
1st April 2009, 05:22 PM
Kyle: No, it isn't.

Gabi: No, it isn't. And could you answer my MP question? MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem

Not really. And I guess it's okay, as long as it's not too harsh.

Lune the Guardian
1st April 2009, 05:30 PM

3) The pokémon has the letter "S" in its name.

Spoink, Shuppet

The pokémon is Shuppet.

Could I have a Green MGCoin for that, please? (Is that the right prize category?)

Yes, I have a friend who was born on the second of April. I don't know of any pranks pulled on them. I wouldn't pull a prank on the person specifically because it was his/her birthday. If I wanted to pull a prank on that person, I would have done it regardless of whether that was his/her birthday or not. I don't think it's nice to purposely try to prank one person more than the other just because of chance of birth.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2009, 06:14 PM
Shonta: oh, sorry, I didn't see it! Yes, there's an A.

Karin: 2 Stamps/CCPs

My MP: it's Kabutops, right?

classy_cat18
1st April 2009, 06:26 PM
Could someone get my MG for today?

Karin: Correct. And yes, since you made a correct answer after three questions.

Gabi: Right.

My MP: Clamperl, Abra, Caterpie
Question #3/Guess: Is the Pokemon Abra?

lvl100mewtwo
1st April 2009, 07:38 PM
Hey Gabs, you missed on my last Q... lol, but it's ok, you had other stuff to take care of :P

MP: Shiftry, Chingling, Omastar, Magby, Gligar, Remoraid, Jumpluff, Mesprit, Wartortle, Vespiquen, Exploud, Gastrodon, Granbull, Crobat

MP: Chingling, Omastar, Magby, Remoraid, Jumpluff, Mesprit, Wartortle, Gastrodon

Is the pokemon Jumpluff?

Could I please get my MG for the day?

I know a few people, but luckily for them no one really does anything, and I don't remember who said it, but it's not there fault they were born today, or the days adjacent to today, so it's unfortunate really...

classy_cat18
1st April 2009, 08:39 PM
Alex: Gold Berry

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 08:27 AM
Ouch, why do I keep missing things? And why does everything look so tiny now?

Shonta: MG: Solar Gem MP: no, it's not.

Alex: no, it's not Jumpluff.

I'll take the 5 stamps as my prize.

Knight of Time
2nd April 2009, 08:40 AM

Smeargle, Pidgeot, Mawile, Luvdisc, Cacnea, Seedot, Shieldon, Cacturne, Skorupi, Ambipom, Dusknoir, Lopunny, Venonat, Houndoom

Okay, since the MP isn't a single type, that leaves:

Pidgeot, Shieldon, Cacturne, Skorupi, Venonat, Houndoom

Question 2: Is the MP immune to getting poisoned with Toxic?

classy_cat18
2nd April 2009, 12:37 PM
My MP: Clamperl, Caterpie
Question #4/Guess: Is it Caterpie?

Kyle: Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
2nd April 2009, 12:46 PM

Okay, since the MP isn't a single type, that leaves:

Pidgeot, Shieldon, Cacturne, Skorupi, Venonat, Houndoom

Question 2: Is the MP immune to getting poisoned with Toxic?

Okay, since the MP is immune to getting poisoned with Toxic, that leaves:

Shieldon, Skorupi, Venonat

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Skorupi?

On a side note, may I have my April EMTs please? 'hands over 3 Blue MGCoins'

classy_cat18
2nd April 2009, 12:52 PM
Kyle: Correct. EMTs: Rain Dance TM, Metal Burst TM

Knight of Time
2nd April 2009, 12:59 PM
Whoa, looking good here.

I'll take 10 Stamps as my MP prize, please.

As for the TMs, I'm going to hang on to them for now, I'll probably give my Rain Dance TM to one of the Water types I either adopted or captured. I can't use the Metal Burst TM, but it may still come in handy someday, so I'm definitely keeping it.

Wolfsong
2nd April 2009, 01:17 PM
I'd like 2 grabber games 2 across and three down hands over two red mg coins

classy_cat18
2nd April 2009, 01:34 PM
Amy: Dropped two. Sorry.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 02:26 PM
Shonta: no, sorry. :(

classy_cat18
2nd April 2009, 02:35 PM
My MP: Clamperl
It's Clamperl. I'll take a Blue MGCoin and use it for my first EMT for this month.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 02:43 PM
Shonta: I'm assuming you're using it toghether with a red one, right? In that case you get a Return TM.

Knight of Time
2nd April 2009, 02:50 PM
Hmm, guess I'll post a new poll, want to help keep this place running after all.

(4/2) What is your favourite kind of word puzzle (e.g. crosswords, fill-ins, word searches)? Why? How long on average does it take you to solve one of these puzzles?

My favourite kind of word puzzle is definitely fill-ins (being as they are the total opposite of crosswords, where instead of having to fill in the clues one by one, you get all the entries, and you just have to figure out where they belong in the fill-in puzzle, hence the name), because they are logical, and fun at the same time. On average, it takes me 10 minutes to close to an hour to solve one (the harder ones obviously take more time, as do the giant ones).

2 MGs, please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 03:20 PM
Kyle: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs

classy_cat18
2nd April 2009, 04:14 PM
Gabi: With my other Blue MGCoin. Which leaves me with a Red MGCoin, which I will use on another game of MP with DP.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 04:17 PM
Shonta: Misdreavus, Bibarel, Dodrio, Smeargle, Graveler, Hitmontop, Poliwag, Nidoking, Kabuto, Cubone, Metang, Sudowoodo, Aron, Manectric

Wolfsong
2nd April 2009, 04:31 PM
I'm trading Gabi one of my 2 Razor wind tms for a stat mod die.

Then, I would like 8 group one scratchcards numbers 2,3,5, 1 Guess This, and 1 MP with diamond and pearl pokes *hands over 10 red mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 04:38 PM
I confirm, and I'm giving the TM to Pidgeot.

Amy: SC: 7 Red MGcoins. O_o GT: this pokemon would be able to move the TM you just gave me despite its complete lack of sharp appendages or other apparent means to produce wind. MP: Mesprit, Nuzleaf, Hitmonchan, Mime Jr., Deoxys, Chimchar, Drifblim, Mawile, Machop, Butterfree, Mr. Mime, Whismur, Cacnea, Lumineon

Wolfsong
2nd April 2009, 04:46 PM
GT: Is it Seedot? 2 stamps if correct

For the MP, here is the list i got:

MP: Mesprit, Nuzleaf, Hitmonchan, Mime Jr., Deoxys, Chimchar, Drifblim, Mawile, Machop, Butterfree, Mr. Mime, Whismur, Cacnea, Lumineon

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 05:04 PM
Amy: GT: yes, it is! The 2 stamps are yours. MP: no, it can't.

Wolfsong
2nd April 2009, 05:31 PM
Gabi gave me the mp: Narrowed list: Mesprit, Hitmonchan, Deoxys, Drifblim, Mawile, Butterfree, Mr. Mime, Lumineon

No.

Question 2: Is the pokemon in question a legendary?

Lune the Guardian
2nd April 2009, 06:00 PM
(4/2) What is your favourite kind of word puzzle (e.g. crosswords, fill-ins, word searches)? Why? How long on average does it take you to solve one of these puzzles?

Word puzzle, huh... I'm not a big fan of word puzzles. I prefer spatial puzzles or puzzles involving numbers. I dislike crosswords a lot because many of them ask questions about useless trivia like some famous actor's name. If I could stretch the definition of word puzzle a bit, I do like riddles. Riddles are fun. Also, logic puzzles, but those aren't exactly word-dependent. Unscrambling/scrambling words is fun too; I remember I used to take some words and form coherent sentences by scrambling the words. All of these things may take me a long time, depending on their complexity, but I find them fun and I usually try to complete them no matter how long it takes.

Also, could I pay a Red MGCoin for a Mystery Pokémon please? Thank you :)

I would also like to crank the Electronic Move Tutor machine with my Green MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 08:21 PM
Amy: yes!

Karin:
MG: Blue MGcoin.
MP: Shellder, Aerodactyl, Seel, Bayleef, Vigoroth, Dewgong, Porygon2, Cacturne, Vaporeon, Gyarados, Slaking, Clefable, Exploud, Lombre.
EMT: Roost

I like most word puzzles, but I think anagrams/scrambled words and code breakers are my favorites. As for how long it takes, it may be seconds or minutes, depending on the size and complexity of the puzzle.

Wolfsong
2nd April 2009, 09:02 PM
Gabi gave me the mp: Narrowed list: Mesprit, Deoxys

No.

Yes

hmmm.... 50/50 shot so i'm going to go on and take a guess is it Mesprit?

Lune the Guardian
2nd April 2009, 09:13 PM
Karin:
MP: Shellder, Aerodactyl, Seel, Bayleef, Vigoroth, Dewgong, Porygon2, Cacturne, Vaporeon, Gyarados, Slaking, Clefable, Exploud, Lombre.

1) Is the pokémon a Water type?

Also - any clue why I have 5 Aeroblast TMs? Did we do a move compatability list for them? I don't know why I decided to obtain 5 of them for some odd reason. I just noticed when I was updating my list with Roost.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 09:21 PM
Let me guess: did you stop by a store in Expedia and buy a few just in case because they were cheap over there?

And yes, we have a compatibility list for them.

Oh, wait... Amy and Karin are both active again! Would you like to revive Expedia from its long slumber?

Amy: no, sorry, it's not Mesprit.

Karin: no, it's not a Water type.

Lune the Guardian
2nd April 2009, 09:29 PM
Oh! I think you're right about the Aeroblast TMs. Thanks!

Karin:

1) The pokémon is not a Water type.

Aerodactyl, Bayleef, Vigoroth, Porygon2, Cacturne, Slaking, Clefable, Exploud

2) Is the pokémon a Normal type?

classy_cat18
2nd April 2009, 09:30 PM
Gabi: Blue MGcoin

My MP: Misdreavus, Bibarel, Dodrio, Smeargle, Graveler, Hitmontop, Poliwag, Nidoking, Kabuto, Cubone, Metang, Sudowoodo, Aron, Manectric
Question #1: Did the Pokemon originate from RBY?

I used to do word searches and crosswords all the time, when I didn't have cable at home. I don't really do them anymore, but word searches don't take long once you figure out the trick. Crosswords sometimes requires a dictionary and/or encyclopedia so they take longer.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 09:32 PM
Karin: yes, it is.

Shonta: MP: no, it didn't. MG: Red MGcoin

Lune the Guardian
2nd April 2009, 09:35 PM
Oh! I think you're right about the Aeroblast TMs. Thanks!

Karin:

2) The pokémon is a Normal type.

Vigoroth, Porygon2, Slaking, Clefable, Exploud

3) Can the pokémon evolve further?

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 09:51 PM
Karin: yes, it can.

Lune the Guardian
2nd April 2009, 09:55 PM
Karin:

2) The pokémon is a Normal type.

Vigoroth, Porygon2, Slaking, Clefable, Exploud

3) The pokémon can evolve further.

Vigoroth, Porygon2

4) Is the pokémon Porygon2?

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 10:01 PM
Karin: yes, it is!

Lune the Guardian
2nd April 2009, 10:10 PM
Yay! I would like 5 Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2009, 10:18 PM
They're all yours. :)

classy_cat18
2nd April 2009, 10:36 PM
My MP: Misdreavus, Bibarel, Smeargle, Hitmontop, Metang, Sudowoodo, Aron, Manectric
Question #2: Did the Pokemon originate from GSC?

Wolfsong
3rd April 2009, 11:45 AM
10 Group one scratchcards for stamps please. Numbers 2,3,5.

As well as a game of GT and a game of MP please. *hands over 10 red and one blue MG Coin*

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 12:16 PM
Shonta: no, it didn't. Please check the tagboard.

Amy:
SC: 14 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This pokemon is in this text you see. (6 letters which appear in order in the previous sentence, at most one letter per word.)
MP: Blastoise, Torterra, Metagross, Abra, Gyarados, Remoraid, Minun, Spiritomb, Gallade, Clamperl, Kabuto, Poliwhirl, Forretress, Breloom

classy_cat18
3rd April 2009, 01:13 PM
My MP: Bibarel, Metang, Aron, Manectric
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Steel type?

Knight of Time
3rd April 2009, 01:19 PM
Hmm, may I have a new game of MP with D/P Pokemon, and a GT! please? 'hands over a Blue MGCoin'

classy_cat18
3rd April 2009, 01:38 PM
Kyle: MP: Masquerain, Smoochum, Beautifly, Lanturn, Nidorino, Meowth, Dusknoir, Elekid, Unown, Sceptile, Sneasel, Ninjask, Starly, Bulbasaur
GT: This Pokemon used to crow in Pallet Town every morning in the anime.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 01:40 PM
Shonta: no, it's not a Steel type.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2009, 01:41 PM
GT: This pokemon is in this text you see. (6 letters which appear in order in the previous sentence, at most one letter per word.)

That one is tough. I'm gonna guess skitty. 2 stamps if correct.

MP: Blastoise, Torterra, Metagross, Abra, Gyarados, Remoraid, Minun, Spiritomb, Gallade, Clamperl, Kabuto, Poliwhirl, Forretress, Breloom

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 01:43 PM
Amy: GT: correct! The 2 stamps are yours. MP: yes, it can.

classy_cat18
3rd April 2009, 01:47 PM
My MP: Bibarel, Manectric
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Bibarel?

Knight of Time
3rd April 2009, 01:54 PM
GT!: Hmm, would that be Dodrio? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Masquerain, Smoochum, Beautifly, Lanturn, Nidorino, Meowth, Dusknoir, Elekid, Unown, Sceptile, Sneasel, Ninjask, Starly, Bulbasaur

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Wolfsong
3rd April 2009, 01:58 PM
MP: Abra, Remoraid, Clamperl, Kabuto, Poliwhirl

Yes

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 02:06 PM
No, sorry. :(

Wolfsong
3rd April 2009, 02:15 PM
MP: Abra, Remoraid, Clamperl, Kabuto

Yes

No

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 02:19 PM
Yep.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2009, 02:23 PM
MP: Kabuto

Yes

No

Yes

It's Kabuto.

I'd also like to give the fishing gama a chance. B2 please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 02:25 PM
Yes, it's Kabuto. What do you want as your prize?

You have fished a Miracle Berry!

Wolfsong
3rd April 2009, 02:29 PM
I'll take the five stamps as my prize and one last fishing game. C 3 please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 02:33 PM
You get a Flame Gem this time.

classy_cat18
3rd April 2009, 02:44 PM
Gabi: Could you answer my MP question?
Kyle: GT: Correct. MP: Yes, it can.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2009, 02:49 PM

Masquerain, Smoochum, Beautifly, Lanturn, Nidorino, Meowth, Dusknoir, Elekid, Unown, Sceptile, Sneasel, Ninjask, Starly, Bulbasaur

Okay, so the MP can evolve, that leaves:

Smoochum, Nidorino, Meowth, Elekid, Sneasel, Starly, Bulbasaur

Question 2: Is there only 2 Pokemon in the MP's family (it and its only evolution, or vice versa)?

classy_cat18
3rd April 2009, 02:56 PM
My MP: Manetric
The Mystery Pokemon is Manetric. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Kyle: Yes, there are.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2009, 03:01 PM
You're right, of course, and the Blue MGCoin is yours.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2009, 03:01 PM

Okay, so the MP can evolve, that leaves:

Smoochum, Nidorino, Meowth, Elekid, Sneasel, Starly, Bulbasaur

Question 2: Is there only 2 Pokemon in the MP's family (it and its only evolution, or vice versa)?

Okay, since there are only 2 Pokemon in the MP's family, that leaves:

Smoochum, Meowth, Sneasel

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Meowth?

classy_cat18
3rd April 2009, 03:21 PM
Kyle: Correct. Pick your prize.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2009, 03:27 PM
Wow, seems like my luck in MP games is starting to get up there, so I'd like another 10 Stamps from this one, please.

lvl100mewtwo
3rd April 2009, 08:25 PM
Hey Gabs, you missed on my last Q... lol, but it's ok, you had other stuff to take care of

The pokemon is notJumpluff.

Q4 Is the pokemon Grastrodon, whatever that is?

(4/03) Going on yesterdays theme, What is your favourite kind of Number puzzle (ex: Sudoku)? Why? How long does it take you to do one?

I loooove sudokus, it's really addicting, I just picked it up a few years ago, and was never able to stop playing it... it's just addicting, I dunno, I guess the average is 10 mins?

2 MGs please?

classy_cat18
3rd April 2009, 09:22 PM
Alex: Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 07:23 AM
Yes, Alex, your pokemon is Gastrodon. Pick your prize.

(4/03) Going on yesterdays theme, What is your favourite kind of Number puzzle (ex: Sudoku)? Why? How long does it take you to do one?
I don't know, really. What kinds of number puzzles are there? Sudoku's OK every now and then, but I've only ever finished one so I have no statistics. They usually take more than a few minutes, which is more than the free time I usually have. Unless you use a computer program which can solve it within a second but takes away all the fun.

lvl100mewtwo
4th April 2009, 11:08 AM
Alright, I'll take 5 Stamps then, lol...

Wolfsong
4th April 2009, 11:26 AM
10 group 2 scratchcards for stamps numbers 2,3,5, a gt, a mp please

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 11:57 AM
Alex: the stamps are yours.

Amy:
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.
GT: this pokemon is said to have the ability to see through solid objects.
MP: Ninetales, Dustox, Suicune, Tyrogue, Golbat, Gulpin, Manaphy, Mantyke, Weezing, Lickilicky, Grotle, Togetic, Oddish, Ledyba.

classy_cat18
4th April 2009, 12:32 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem

Sudoku by a long shot. It doesn't take any math skills to solve. It takes a while because there can be a lot of numbers already on the grid or there could only be a few.

MG please. And can I get a game of MP with DP Pokemon? *pays*

Wolfsong
4th April 2009, 12:41 PM
GT: Not a clue... *gives a random guess* Spiritomb

MP: Ninetales, Dustox, Suicune, Tyrogue, Golbat, Gulpin, Manaphy, Mantyke, Weezing, Lickilicky, Grotle, Togetic, Oddish, Ledyba

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 12:54 PM
Shonta:
MG: Lunar Gem.
MP: Chimchar, Zigzagoon, Teddiursa, Chinchou, Unown, Magneton, Sentret, Azelf, Bayleef, Ponyta, Slakoth, Poliwhirl, Kingdra, Pidgey

Amy: GT: sorry, it was Luxray. MP: yes, it can.

classy_cat18
4th April 2009, 01:09 PM
My MP: Chimchar, Zigzagoon, Teddiursa, Chinchou, Unown, Magneton, Sentret, Azelf, Bayleef, Ponyta, Slakoth, Poliwhirl, Kingdra, Pidgey
Question #1: Did the Pokemon originate from GSC?

Wolfsong
4th April 2009, 01:17 PM
MP:Tyrogue, Golbat, Gulpin, Mantyke, Grotle, Togetic, Oddish, Ledyba

Yes

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 01:20 PM
Amy and Shonta: yes!

Wolfsong
4th April 2009, 01:26 PM
MP:Golbat, Grotle, Togetic

Yes

Yes

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question a dual type?

classy_cat18
4th April 2009, 01:58 PM
My MP: Teddiursa, Chinchou, Unown, Sentret, Bayleef, Kingdra
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name end in a vowel?

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 02:08 PM
Amy: no, it isn't. Why didn't you make that a guess?

Shonta: no, it doesn't.

Wolfsong
4th April 2009, 02:14 PM
MP:Grotle

Yes

Yes

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question a dual type?
no

grotle.

5 stamps please

and

selling flame gem

and lastly

*hands over 1 red mg coin* Fishing game please. B2

classy_cat18
4th April 2009, 02:21 PM
My MP: Unown, Sentret, Bayleef
Question #3/Guess: Is the Pokemon Unown?

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 02:23 PM
Amy: you get 7 stamps, then. FG: Light Gem.

Shonta: yes, it is! Congratulations!

classy_cat18
4th April 2009, 02:54 PM
YES! I'll take 2 Green MGCoins for my prize, and then use one of them for my second EMT for this month.

Knight of Time
4th April 2009, 02:59 PM
(4/4) Do you ever read the comic strips in the newspapers? If so, what is your favourite comic strip? Why?

Yeah, I read the comic strips in the newspapers whenever I get the chance, my favourite comic strips are Garfield, because of how good of a funnyman he can be with Jon and Odie, and Beetle Bailey, because the title character in this comic strip is so funny with his antics, and the sarge often getting mad at him whenever he goofs up or something, Beetle is a hoot.

(4/3) Going on yesterdays theme, What is your favourite kind of Number puzzle (ex: Sudoku)? Why? How long does it take you to do one?

Hmm, my favourite kind of number puzzle...this one's going to be tough, I'd probably have to say Extreme Sudoku, which takes all the rules of the original Sudoku, but adds in a twist...where the two shaded diagonals also have to contain the numbers 1 through 9. In a sense, they are sometimes easier than the regular Sudoku, but sometimes, they can be a little harder, it just depends on the layout of the puzzle.

3 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 04:01 PM
Kyle: Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem

(4/4) Do you ever read the comic strips in the newspapers? If so, what is your favourite comic strip? Why?
Yes, I normally do read them, but we don't get the same strips here as you do. My favorite comic strip from the newspaper is Clemente, because I find it quite funny.

Knight of Time
4th April 2009, 04:56 PM
May I sell those gems for Stamps, and have another GT! and MP with D/P Pokemon, please?

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 05:05 PM
Kyle: you get 6 stamps.
GT: this pokemon learns Ice Shard less than 10 levels after in has learnt Bite.
MP: Zigzagoon, Drowzee, Honchkrow, Lombre, Rotom, Weezing, Kingler, Dragonair, Numel, Hitmontop, Lickitung, Weedle, Kyogre, Porygon-Z

classy_cat18
4th April 2009, 06:17 PM
Gabi: Green MGcoin

I used to but stopped shortly after The Far Side stopped. That was my favorite because it poked fun at everything, and I used to have one of those 365-day calendars with Far Side. I don't have a newspaper subscription anyway, so I get little chance of finding a paper.

MG please, and I still need my EMT.

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 07:00 PM
Shonta: MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. EMT: Calm Mind.

I'd like to use my new Green MGCoin to go fishing: A1, B2, C2.

Knight of Time
4th April 2009, 07:31 PM
GT!:Hmm, would that be Glaceon by chance? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Zigzagoon, Drowzee, Honchkrow, Lombre, Rotom, Weezing, Kingler, Dragonair, Numel, Hitmontop, Lickitung, Weedle, Kyogre, Porygon-Z

classy_cat18
4th April 2009, 07:43 PM
Gabi: Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Pokemon Collar

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 08:41 PM
Kyle: you get a Blue MGCoin, and yes, it can.

Shonta: thanks. :) I'm giving the collar to Iael.

Knight of Time
4th April 2009, 08:48 PM

Zigzagoon, Drowzee, Honchkrow, Lombre, Rotom, Weezing, Kingler, Dragonair, Numel, Hitmontop, Lickitung, Weedle, Kyogre, Porygon-Z

Okay, since the MP can evolve, that leaves:

Zigzagoon, Drowzee, Lombre, Dragonair, Numel, Lickitung, Weedle

Question 2: Is the MP dual-typed?

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2009, 10:45 PM
Kyle: yes, it is.

lvl100mewtwo
5th April 2009, 11:59 AM

I'm gonna have to agree with Knight of Time on this one, always been a big fan of Garfield, it's just one of those classics that no matter how many years he's been around, it's still funny, just one of those things I guess...

MG please and thank you :)

Knight of Time
5th April 2009, 04:54 PM

Okay, since the MP is dual-typed, that leaves:

Lombre, Numel, Weedle

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Numel?

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2009, 05:40 PM
Alex: Rainbow Gem

Kyle: no, it isn't.

Knight of Time
5th April 2009, 05:52 PM

Okay, since the MP is dual-typed, that leaves:

Lombre, Numel, Weedle

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Numel?

Okay, since it's not Numel, that leaves:

Lombre, Weedle

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Lombre?

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2009, 06:14 PM
Kyle: yes, it is!

Knight of Time
5th April 2009, 06:23 PM
Excellent, I'll take a Green MGCoin, may I use it to play another game of MP with D/P Pokemon please?

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2009, 06:53 PM
Sure. Gyarados, Shroomish, Marill, Swablu, Charmeleon, Poliwag, Buizel, Drapion, Gabite, Marshtomp, Doduo, Makuhita, Banette, Riolu

Knight of Time
5th April 2009, 07:32 PM

Gyarados, Shroomish, Marill, Swablu, Charmeleon, Poliwag, Buizel, Drapion, Gabite, Marshtomp, Doduo, Makuhita, Banette, Riolu

Question 1: Is the MP a dual-type?

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2009, 08:04 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
5th April 2009, 08:29 PM

Gyarados, Shroomish, Marill, Swablu, Charmeleon, Poliwag, Buizel, Drapion, Gabite, Marshtomp, Doduo, Makuhita, Banette, Riolu

Okay, since the MP is a dual-type, that leaves:

Gyarados, Swablu, Drapion, Gabite, Marshtomp, Doduo

Question 2: Is the MP a Flying type?

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2009, 09:21 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
6th April 2009, 08:30 AM

Okay, so the MP is a Flying type, that leaves:

Gyarados, Swablu, Doduo

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Swablu?

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2009, 08:36 AM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
6th April 2009, 09:04 AM

Okay, so the MP is a Flying type, that leaves:

Gyarados, Swablu, Doduo

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Swablu?

Okay, since the MP isn't Swablu, that leaves:

Gyarados, Doduo

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Gyarados?

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2009, 09:09 AM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
6th April 2009, 09:12 AM
Good, once again, I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize, anyway, could I use it to have another game of MP with D/P Pokemon, please?

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2009, 09:15 AM
There we go again!

MP: Shiftry, Vaporeon, Unown, Pelipper, Swinub, Kricketot, Bastiodon, Drifblim, Aron, Grovyle, Bellsprout, Graveler, Sunkern, Geodude

lvl100mewtwo
6th April 2009, 12:41 PM
Hmm, let's see here...

(06/4) Going by your climate and world location, if you could have a pokemon as a pet, what would it be? Why?

Well, being from Canada, I'd need one that can easily adapt to the climate changes. Just to give you an example... it's freaking snowing today after 4 days of 15+ şC weather... I'd like to think that Eevee would be a good pet, granted once it's evolved, it'll be more inclined to a weather pattern... so Espeon, with it's fur, could probably adapt very well around here. That and I'm a little biased to the pokemon too, lol...

2 MGs please

Knight of Time
6th April 2009, 12:49 PM

Shiftry, Vaporeon, Unown, Pelipper, Swinub, Kricketot, Bastiodon, Drifblim, Aron, Grovyle, Bellsprout, Graveler, Sunkern, Geodude

Question 1: Has the MP already evolved?

classy_cat18
6th April 2009, 01:28 PM
Alex: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

(06/4) Going by your climate and world location, if you could have a pokemon as a pet, what would it be? Why?
Let's see...triple-digit summers, not-so-cold winters, little to no snow a year, lots of rain, frequent severe storms, overall unpredictable...I'll need a tough Pokemon that'll take all of that. An Absol would not only take all that, but also predict storms for me. And I'll let it stay inside although it most likely wouldn't like that.

Could I get a game of MP w/ DP Pokemon? *pays*

Knight of Time
6th April 2009, 01:42 PM
(4/6) Going by your climate and world location, if you could have a pokemon as a pet, what would it be? Why?

Hmm, well, being as I am in Canada as well, with the summers being hot, the winters being pretty cold, the spring mostly being a bit wet, and the fall being a bit cold (though not quite as cold as winter), I'd probably want an Alakazam, who could probably use Safeguard to keep me and my family cool during the warmer weather, and warm during the cooler weather. With the high IQ too, it could also probably help me to get a bit smarter.

May I have a MG please?

Wolfsong
7th April 2009, 12:03 AM
(4/6) Going by your climate and world location, if you could have a pokemon as a pet, what would it be? Why?

Where i am, we usually have hot summers and cold winters. If i could have a pokemon for a pet, it would probably be a growlithe. Well, it's one of my favorite pokemon, loyal, and would definately be helpful in the winter time.

I'd also like 10 scratchcards for 2 stamps, a game of MP, and one fishing game please B2. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2009, 10:29 AM
Kyle: MP: yes, it has. MG: Blue MGcoin.

Snonta: MG: Solar Gem. MP: Blissey, Metapod, Kecleon, Gible, Munchlax, Drowzee, Chimchar, Carnivine, Giratina, Rhyperior, Walrein, Snover, Nuzleaf, Elekid.

Amy:
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP.
SC (assuming 2,3,5): 6 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins.
MP: Piloswine, Wurmple, Gengar, Ivysaur, Mankey, Kricketune, Charmeleon, Shedinja, Hypno, Pineco, Metapod, Sunflora, Charizard, Houndour.
Fish: 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Let's see... warm and humid weather, summer is hot and sunny, winter is not too harsh but it brings a lot of rain. And plants grow well here because we have a good soil, so I believe grass pokemon would be most comfortable here. Or water or dragon pokemon, who don't mind the humidity nor the heat. We only have 'sweet' water, though, so it would be bad for pokemon who need salty water. We also have birds all-year-long, and bugs most of the time. I guess many pokemon would be comfortable here, so... I guess a Chatot would make a fine pet and be quite comfortable in this area. Besides, unlike most pokemon, they don't get too big, so space wouldn't be a problem.

Knight of Time
7th April 2009, 11:02 AM

Shiftry, Vaporeon, Unown, Pelipper, Swinub, Kricketot, Bastiodon, Drifblim, Aron, Grovyle, Bellsprout, Graveler, Sunkern, Geodude

Okay, since the MP already evolved, that leaves:

Shiftry, Vaporeon, Pelipper, Bastiodon, Drifblim, Grovyle, Graveler

Question 2: Is the MP weak to Electric moves?

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2009, 11:15 AM
Kyle: yes, it is.

Knight of Time
7th April 2009, 11:24 AM

Okay, since the MP is weak to Electric moves, that leaves:

Vaporeon, Pelipper, Drifblim

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Vaporeon?

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2009, 11:41 AM
Kyle: no, it isn't.

Knight of Time
7th April 2009, 11:45 AM

Okay, since the MP isn't Vaporeon, that leaves:

Pelipper, Drifblim

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Drifblim?

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2009, 12:03 PM
Kyle: nope.

classy_cat18
7th April 2009, 01:15 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

MP: Blissey, Metapod, Kecleon, Gible, Munchlax, Drowzee, Chimchar, Carnivine, Giratina, Rhyperior, Walrein, Snover, Nuzleaf, Elekid
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in DP?

Wolfsong
7th April 2009, 01:49 PM
Amy:
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP.
SC (assuming 2,3,5): 6 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins.
MP: Piloswine, Wurmple, Gengar, Ivysaur, Mankey, Kricketune, Charmeleon, Shedinja, Hypno, Pineco, Metapod, Sunflora, Charizard, Houndour.
Fish: 10 Stamps/CCPs.

For the scratchcards, you assumed correctly. Sorry about that. ^^;;

For the fishing game, i'll take those in stamps.

MP: Question 1. Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Lune the Guardian
7th April 2009, 10:26 PM

Texas has such unpredictable weather patterns... You'd think that a coastal city in the southern USA would have a relatively stable climate, but no... I remember bundling up for school one day when it was 40 degrees Fahrenheit and then when school was over, I was greeted outside by 80 degrees Fahrenheit heat. Now I live further inland, and it is even worse. >20 mile per hour winds. As well as the random weather changes. Argh! I would love to have a Dragonair to regulate the climate.

classy_cat18
7th April 2009, 10:57 PM
Karin: Red MGcoin

Lune the Guardian
7th April 2009, 11:19 PM
Yay! I'd like to use that coin to play a game of Mystery Pokémon, please ^^

classy_cat18
7th April 2009, 11:55 PM
MP: Banette, Happiny, Skiploom, Dugtrio, Drapion, Darkrai, Ledian, Politoed, Armaldo, Surskit, Butterfree, Corphish, Weavile, Minun

Lune the Guardian
8th April 2009, 12:52 AM
MP: Banette, Happiny, Skiploom, Dugtrio, Drapion, Darkrai, Ledian, Politoed, Armaldo, Surskit, Butterfree, Corphish, Weavile, Minun

1) Is the pokémon affected by Fighting type moves at a multiplier of x1? (Not super effective, not very effective, or unaffected).

classy_cat18
8th April 2009, 02:03 AM
Yes, it is.

Lune the Guardian
8th April 2009, 02:28 AM

1) The pokémon is affected by Fighting type moves at a multiplier of x1.

Dugtrio, Drapion, Politoed, Armaldo, Corphish, Minun

2) Does the pokémon suffer additional effectiveness damage from Grass type attacks?

classy_cat18
8th April 2009, 03:06 AM
Yes, it does.

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 06:31 AM
Shonta and Amy: yes to both.

Wolfsong
8th April 2009, 10:03 AM
MP: Piloswine, Wurmple, Ivysaur, Mankey, Charmeleon, Pineco, Metapod, Houndour.

MP: Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?
Yes

10 scratchcards for 2 stamps numbers 2,3,5, a fishing game B2.

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 10:16 AM
Amy:
MP: no, it hasn't.
SC: 2 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins.
FG: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Wolfsong
8th April 2009, 10:43 AM
MP: Wurmple, Mankey, Pineco, Houndour.

MP: Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?
Yes

No

I'm just gonna take a guess with Houndour.

Right or wrong i'd like to play another game of my.

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 10:51 AM
No, sorry. It was Pineco.

New MP (assuming you pay a new Red MGCoin): Bronzor, Meowth, Mime Jr., Swalot, Seaking, Castform, Ho-oh, Sandslash, Masquerain, Hippopotas, Minun, Gible, Krabby, Zangoose.

Wolfsong
8th April 2009, 10:53 AM
New MP (assuming you pay a new Red MGCoin): Bronzor, Meowth, Mime Jr., Swalot, Seaking, Castform, Ho-oh, Sandslash, Masquerain, Hippopotas, Minun, Gible, Krabby, Zangoose.

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 10:57 AM
Yes, it can.

Lune the Guardian
8th April 2009, 11:03 AM

2) The pokémon suffers additional effectiveness damage from Grass type attacks.

Dugtrio, Politoed, Corphish

3) Is the pokémon a Ground type?

Wolfsong
8th April 2009, 11:06 AM
MP: Bronzor, Meowth, Mime Jr., Hippopotas, Gible, Krabby.

Yes

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 11:08 AM
Amy: yes, it does.

Wolfsong
8th April 2009, 11:15 AM
MP: Bronzor, Gible.

Yes

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?
Yes

I'll take a guess and say that its gible. And one more fishing game. Pays. C3 this time around.

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 11:22 AM
No, sorry. It was Bronzor.

New FG: Green MGcoin.

classy_cat18
8th April 2009, 12:20 PM
MP: Gible, Munchlax, Chimchar, Carnivine, Giratina, Rhyperior, Snover
Question #2: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Karin: Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
8th April 2009, 02:55 PM

Okay, since the MP isn't Vaporeon, that leaves:

Pelipper, Drifblim

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Drifblim?

Okay, since the MP isn't Drifblim, is it Pelipper? I'll take a Blue MGCoin for this one, and can I use it and a Red MGCoin for 3 Fishing Games, please? The coordinates I'm going for this time will be A-4, B-3, and C-2.

Lune the Guardian
8th April 2009, 05:31 PM

3) The pokémon is a Ground type.

Dugtrio

4) Is the pokémon Dugtrio?

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2009, 09:07 AM
Shonta: yes, it can.

Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem, Blue MGcoin.

classy_cat18
9th April 2009, 01:08 PM
Karin: Yep!

MP: Gible, Munchlax, Chimchar, Snover
Question #3: Does the Pokemon's name have an "h" in it?

Wolfsong
9th April 2009, 04:41 PM
10 Scratchcards for 2 stamps please numbers 2,3,5, a game of mp, and a fishing game B2 please *pays*

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2009, 04:49 PM
Shonta: no.

Amy:
SC: 6 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins.
MP: Slowbro, Spheal, Rhyperior, Gloom, Cacturne, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Skarmory, Rayquaza, Starmie, Metagross, Ivysaur, Dialga, Weedle.
FG: Hollow Stone.

Wolfsong
9th April 2009, 04:53 PM
Selling that hollow stone as well as a light gem for stamps.

2 more fishing games A1 and C3 please *pays*

MP: Slowbro, Spheal, Rhyperior, Gloom, Cacturne, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Skarmory, Rayquaza, Starmie, Metagross, Ivysaur, Dialga, Weedle.

Question 1: Is the pokemon in question a legendary?

classy_cat18
9th April 2009, 05:09 PM
My MP: Gible, Snover
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Snover?

Amy: Lunar Gem, Mystery Box. Three stamps for your gems.

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2009, 05:17 PM
Amy: yes, it is.

Shonta: sorry, I don't know why I misread your question, it does have an h.

Wolfsong
9th April 2009, 05:24 PM
Amy: Lunar Gem, Mystery Box. Three stamps for your gems.

Selling that lunar gem for stamps and i'd like to open up that mystery box. my common unommon item of choice i'd like to be 2 stamps

MP: Rayquaza, Dialga.

Yes
Question 2: Is the pokemon in question part steel type?

classy_cat18
9th April 2009, 06:00 PM
MP: Munchlax, Chimchar
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Munchlax?

Amy: You get your stamp, CCP, Red MGCoin, the two Stamps that you wanted and a Lunar Gem as your extra MG. ^^;

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2009, 06:01 PM
Shonta: yes, it is!

Wolfsong
9th April 2009, 06:06 PM
MP: Rayquaza, Dialga.

Yes

Also selling both the new lunar gem as well as the old for stamps.

classy_cat18
9th April 2009, 07:18 PM
Amy: Four stamps for you.

I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize, Gabi.

Lune the Guardian
9th April 2009, 09:12 PM

3) The pokémon is a Ground type.

Dugtrio

The pokémon is Dugtrio!

Yay ^_^ I'd like a Green MGCoin, please :)

Lady Vulpix
10th April 2009, 10:07 AM
Amy: yes, it is. If that had been a guess, you would have managed to win the game with just 1 question!

Shonta: the coin is yours.

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 10:25 AM
MP: Dialga.

Yes
Yes

It's Dialga, and I'll take 10 Stamps as prize.

I'd also like another game of mp, one fishing game B2, and 10 scratchcards for 2 stamps numbers, 2,3,5. *pays*

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 12:56 PM
Karin: Correct. Pick your prize.

Amy: FG: Photosynthesis Gem. SC: 6 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins. MP: Elekid, Staryu, Bidoof, Phanpy, Pidgeotto, Eevee, Rayquaza, Lugia, Numel, Poliwag, Pelipper, Manectric, Aggron, Castform

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 12:59 PM
Amy: FG: Photosynthesis Gem. SC: 6 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins. MP: Elekid, Staryu, Bidoof, Phanpy, Pidgeotto, Eevee, Rayquaza, Lugia, Numel, Poliwag, Pelipper, Manectric, Aggron, Castform

Selling that photosynbthesis gem for stamps.

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 01:38 PM
Amy: Two stamps for your gem. MP: No, it can't.

Can I get a game of Mystery Pokemon? *pays*

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 01:45 PM
MP: Rayquaza, Lugia, Pelipper, Manectric, Aggron, Castform

No

*Murkrow
10th April 2009, 02:19 PM
*Waves*

10/04: How much thought did/do you put into creating you characters?

Originally? Not much, really. Most of my lot had rather general personalities or loose ends that I wrote for the heck of it without much thought. Either that or I thought of a personality, got the character for it, then realised I didn't have any idea how to developed it further (hence my rather, um, profilic adopting/capturing).

Now, I'm more inclined to work in developing a character so I've got something I'm happy and can work with. Currently revamping everything and I'm enjoying it. :)

2 MG's and two EMT's please. *Pays*

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 02:46 PM
Amy: No, it isn't.

Hannah: Welcome back. MGs: Flame Gem, Circle Gem. EMTs: Heal Block TM, Mimic TM

Knight of Time
10th April 2009, 08:12 PM

Hmm, this one is a bit tricky, if you're referring to the names of my adopted and captured Pokemon, I mainly gave them names I thought would be suitable for them (in cases where I had a hard time coming up with a name, it took me a fair bit of thinking to get the names, like when I got my captured Flygon and Electabuzz (who is now an Electivire)). Of course, some Pokemon species are easy to give a name to, others...not so easy.

Can I have a MG please?

lvl100mewtwo
10th April 2009, 08:29 PM

Well, seeing I only have one pokemon right now, I'm trying to put as much realism into him as well as I'm just starting my character / s again... back in the day I just went with what suited best, but now, I try to write a little bit older, more realistic, using the knowledge I have gained over the years... Macedon is hopefully gonna be my tactician of the group. We will see as my stories progressed... I'll hopefully start writting again this week, I have a new computer, so the ideas will flow once more...

My MG for the day please and 2 EMTs for the month! Thank you!

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 08:38 PM
Kyle: Hollow Stone

Alex: 2 Stamps/CCPs. EMTs: Mean Look TM, Block TM

lvl100mewtwo
10th April 2009, 08:58 PM
Haha, funny how I end up with the exact same obsolete move, just a different name :P oh well, I'll make good use of it I guess... lol time to be creative with those...

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 09:09 PM
MP: Pelipper, Manectric, Aggron, Castform

No

No.

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 09:37 PM
Amy: Yes, it does.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Varies on if I'm planning on having them become recurring characters. If not, I'll just throw something together. My main characters have a lot more thought put into them.

MG please, and I would still like a game of MP.

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 09:41 PM
MP: Pelipper, Aggron

No

No.

yes

50/50 chance. I'm gonna take a guess and say its Aggron?

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 09:55 PM
You're correct. ^_^

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 10:00 PM
5 stmps please for my prize. I'd also like one more fishing game please *pays* C3

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 10:06 PM
You get your stamps and a Blue MGCoin from the Fishing Game.

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 10:09 PM

Most of the time, I try to. When i'm writing fanfiction, i try to stay true to teh characters, but when writing original it depends if its gonna be a main or a side character. Main ones i spend more time on. I'm trying to spend mroe time on my ac/cc characters, especially now that i'm back

classy_cat18
10th April 2009, 10:17 PM
Amy: Solar Gem

Wolfsong
10th April 2009, 10:20 PM
Selling that for stamps

Wolfsong
11th April 2009, 08:22 PM
Since no one has posted a question yet, i'll go on and post one.

(4/11) Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they? How did you get started? Do you have any goals for your hobby?

Yes, while i like to write, I also collect autographs. I got started sort of as a class project in fourth grade. We had to pick our favorite televison show and write a letter to them. At teh time, I chose Alf (and yes, i'm showing my age). I got back just a basic postcard thaning for watching... Its somewhere around but that's one of the few i don't know where it is. I've got a rather good collection as in one binder full and fixing to start another. I even got a website for them. I actually got to meet Craig Morgan after a concert and he signed a photo for me. I also met Pam and Mel Tillis but my mom lost that photo. My goals are to get both Cast photos and individual pics signed of the main cast and recurring characters of CSI:Miami, CSI: NY, CSI:Vegas, and NCIS. My three most wanteds are David Caruso, David Lee Smith and Rory Cochrane. I've recently gotten David Caruso's autograph so i'm now down to two most wanteds.

Lune the Guardian
11th April 2009, 09:49 PM
(4/11) Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they? How did you get started? Do you have any goals for your hobby?

Reading, writing, drawing, animé, computer games. For reading/writing/drawing, I don't know how I got started - I've liked those since I was really young. One of my friends started me up on animé. I've figured out the kind I like and watch a lot of them now. For computer games, the first time I got a computer we had Windows 3.1 and I played DOS games a lot with my brother... heh. Goals... To be very good at everything. To know all of the good stories in the world, whether they're in books, video games, animé, etc. Yes, I have rather impossible goals. Oh well :P

lvl100mewtwo
11th April 2009, 09:54 PM

I have quite a few hobbies, writting being one of them, as well as sports and such... writting actually started on this website, back in the early 2000s... haha, back in the day when all the hype was on this... I guess I dont really have a goal apart to improve my writting, and hopefully get me back into writting a novel? it'll be interesting I guess...

MG please :)

classy_cat18
11th April 2009, 10:19 PM
Amy: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin

Karin: Hollow Stone

Alex: Blue MGcoin

Wolfsong
11th April 2009, 10:24 PM
Selling the lunar gem as well as the solar gem for stamps please.

I'd like to use that red mg coin for a game of mp.

I'd also like to have 10 Scratchcards for 2 stamps numbers 2,3,5 *pays*

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 09:05 AM
Shonta:
MP: Yanmega, Primeape, Abomasnow, Minun, Duskull, Toxicroak, Mankey, Spiritomb, Torkoal, Lotad, Furret, Cacnea, Igglybuff, Rhyhorn.
MG: Photosynthesis Gem.

Hannah: welcome back! It's good to see you again!

Amy:
Sale: 4 stamps.
MP: Growlithe, Bastiodon, Snubbull, Golbat, Rapidash, Slakoth, Elekid, Tentacool, Machamp, Doduo, Charmander, Mankey, Seedot, Dusknoir.
SC: 8 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins.

Quite a lot, actually. I want them to be believable and original, and I like each character to have a distinct personality and a well-thought background. It's an ongoing process, of course. I don't think of all the details before I start writing, but I do try to come up with a solid base and then fill in the blanks as I get to know them better, always making sure the new information is consistent with what I have so far.

Writing! And then other things like reading, drawing, singing, playing some games, etc. But writing is by far my favorite free-time activity. I've always wanted to write. I think it started when I heard my first stories from my cradle and I started wondering what it took to be able to write something like that. At first, I thought that it was out of reach for me and that I would have to become an adult in order to be able to write; but I recall imagining my own stories to myself since I was 3 years old. I tried drawing comics for a while since I was 7, and finally when I was 10 I managed to write my own first story. It was something very simple, but I loved it. Then the following year I had a teacher who saw potential in my writings and encouraged me to continue. That was one of the best moments in my life. I went through some hard times due to destructive criticism and also self-criticism, but I've been learning to get over that during the last few years (I'm still learning, though). My goals? They're not clear yet. I think I'll just write as much as I can and see where that leads me. I've published a few stories in a local magazine (edited by, interestingly, the same teacher who encouraged me to write when I was 11). I don't know if I'll ever publish a book, or even more than one, but in any case I hope I can continue writing for the rest of my life.

2 MGs, please.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] DARK
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 09:36 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem, Flame Gem

My MP: Yanmega, Primeape, Abomasnow, Minun, Duskull, Toxicroak, Mankey, Spiritomb, Torkoal, Lotad, Furret, Cacnea, Igglybuff, Rhyhorn
Question #1: Is there an "n" in the Pokemon's name?

EMT Game: Night Slash

Wolfsong
12th April 2009, 09:48 AM
MP: Dialga.

Yes
Yes

It's Dialga, and I'll take 10 Stamps as prize.

EMT Game: is it dark Pulse?

Amy:
MP: Growlithe, Bastiodon, Snubbull, Golbat, Rapidash, Slakoth, Elekid, Tentacool, Machamp, Doduo, Charmander, Mankey, Seedot, Dusknoir.

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 10:40 AM
Shonta: there is no spoon... I mean N.

Amy: MP: yes, it can.

Wolfsong
12th April 2009, 10:46 AM
MP: Growlithe, Snubbull, Golbat, Slakoth, Elekid, Tentacool, Doduo, Charmander, Mankey, Seedot.

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? Yes

Question 2: Has the pokemon in Question already evolved?

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 11:33 AM
Amy: no, it hasn't.

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 01:59 PM
My MP: Primeape, Duskull, Toxicroak, Spiritomb, Torkoal, Lotad, Furret, Igglybuff
Question #2: Is there an "i" in the Pokemon's name?

Reading, writing, listening to music, and watching anime are my main hobbies. The ones that take up the most time. I started writing to beat boredom in college, and my anime hobby started with watching the Toonami Midnight Run block. The only goal I have right now for my hobbies is to finish one of my fanfics.

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 02:35 PM
Shonta: MG: Berry. MP: yes, there is.

Knight of Time
12th April 2009, 04:39 PM
EMT Game: Dark Void?

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 07:11 PM
My MP: Primeape, Toxicroak, Spiritomb, Igglybuff
Question #3: Is the Pokemon evolved?

Selling the Berry for Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 07:17 PM
Shonta: you get 2 stamps. MP: yes, it is.

Wolfsong
12th April 2009, 07:24 PM
MP: Growlithe, Snubbull, Slakoth, Elekid, Tentacool, Doduo, Charmander, Mankey, Seedot.

Yes

No

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 07:52 PM
Amy: no, it doesn't.

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 08:06 PM
My MP: Primeape, Toxicroak
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Primeape?

lvl100mewtwo
12th April 2009, 08:27 PM
Could I please get an MP, thank you very much!

*Hands over Red MG Coin*

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 08:44 PM
Alex: Drowzee, Manaphy, Cradily, Buneary, Lombre, Koffing, Rapidash, Regigigas, Regice, Jynx, Dunsparce, Cloyster, Vulpix, Finneon

lvl100mewtwo
12th April 2009, 09:14 PM
I was given the following Mystery Pokemon:

MP: Drowzee, Manaphy, Cradily, Buneary, Lombre, Koffing, Rapidash, Regigigas, Regice, Jynx, Dunsparce, Cloyster, Vulpix, Finneon

Does the pokemon have an I in it's name?

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 09:29 PM
No, it doesn't.

lvl100mewtwo
12th April 2009, 09:42 PM
MP: Drowzee, Manaphy, Cradily, Buneary, Lombre, Koffing, Rapidash, Regigigas, Regice, Jynx, Dunsparce, Cloyster, Vulpix, Finneon

Q1: Does the Pokemon have an I in it's name? No

MP: Drowzee, Manaphy, Buneary, Lombre, Jynx, Dunsparce, Cloyster

Q2: Can the Pokemon Evolved?

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 10:06 PM
No, it can't.

lvl100mewtwo
12th April 2009, 10:16 PM

Q2: Can the Pokemon Evolved? No

MP: Manaphy, Jynx, Dunsparce, Cloyster

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say Cloyster

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 10:58 PM
Nope. Sorry.

lvl100mewtwo
12th April 2009, 11:08 PM
Darnit...

Q2: Can the Pokemon Evolved? No

MP: Manaphy, Jynx, Dunsparce, Cloyster

Q3: Cloyster? No

MP: Manaphy, Jynx, Dunsparce

I'm gonna go with Jynx then...

classy_cat18
12th April 2009, 11:28 PM
Correct.

lvl100mewtwo
12th April 2009, 11:32 PM
I'll take the Green MG Coin thank you very much!

Taking a shot at the EMT: Punishment

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2009, 07:02 AM
Shonta: no, it isn't.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] DARK
[BASE PP] 25
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Night Slash, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Punishment.

Knight of Time
13th April 2009, 08:31 AM
EMT: Bite

*Murkrow
13th April 2009, 08:34 AM
Shonta and Gabi: Thanks! Nice to see everyone again.

Does the internet count as a hobby? -_- I mainly go on Neopets and Subeta; I also do enjoy writing, art, reading and video games but I don't tend to do much of them. I guess that's a goal, then; cut down on the internet time and use it to work on everything else. I'm currently working on a fantasy world and a novel idea, and I'm planning on getting out all the books I still need to read and stacking them on my bedside cabinet to make me pay attention to them. xD As for how I started...reading and art has always been around, gaming started with Pokemon Blue waaay back when, writing started when I first joined here, fizzled out until last summer when I began to play around with some ideas, then came back full force when I took part in NaNoWriMo in November. I've been on Neo for about 3 1/2 years now, and Subeta for 1 1/2. Both random sign-ups but they're fun even if they do eat my time up.

13/04: How much interest do you still have in Pokemon?

No where near the obsession it used to be, but I get by. I actually got into 'shiny hunting' nearly a year ago which has kept me playing the games (trying to get all the shiny birds); without that I think my interest may have dwindled although I'd have probably kept an eye on the news. I don't have anything else to do with it apart from the games (well, and a couple of forums); I used to keep up with what happened in the anime despite not watching it for years but I don't care anymore.

3 MG's, and I'll sell my Flame and Circle Gems for 4 CCP's please.

lvl100mewtwo
13th April 2009, 10:18 AM

I still have some interest, I'm actually debating about buying a DSI once my tax money comes in and getting Platinum with it too... I don't know any of these new creatures, really I don't know anything after Gold and Silver... but my heart still lies on this board, this is where it all started I feel...

MG for the day please :)

Wolfsong
13th April 2009, 11:03 AM
MP: Growlithe, Snubbull, Slakoth, Elekid, Charmander, Mankey, Seedot.

Yes

No

No

Question 4: Is the pokemon in question a fire type?

I still like to play the games and write about them but it doesn't take up all my free time like it used to.

Lune the Guardian
13th April 2009, 11:20 AM

Very little. I'm only at TPM for my friends here and to finish my fanfic that I started years ago.

I'd like to play a game of Mystery Pokémon, please :) *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2009, 03:44 PM
Kyle: you get a Bite TM. Congratulations!

Hannah: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem and the 4 CCPs from your sale.

Alex: Hollow Stone.

Amy: MP: yes. MG: Solar Gem.

Karin: MG: Darkness Gem. MP: Gible, Machop, Electrike, Weezing, Seaking, Blaziken, Kabutops, Shuppet, Larvitar, Wigglytuff, Kabuto, Kecleon, Feraligatr, Porygon2.

About as much as I've ever had, except I've lost the hope I had on the anime. I'd play one of the games if I had the time and the games (and the consoles), and I like writing stories for the Battle Range and updating Expedia.

classy_cat18
13th April 2009, 05:20 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

My MP: Toxicroak
The Mystery Pokemon is Toxicroak. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I rarely watch the anime now. I liked the Veilstone Gym episodes but just because Lucario's one of my favorite Pokemon. I still play the games, and I do like most of the new Pokemon. And there's the Pokemon fanfic and the AC/CC forum, which I also like.

Wolfsong
13th April 2009, 10:20 PM
MP: Growlithe, Charmander.

Yes

No

No

Question 4: Is the pokemon in question a fire type?
Yes

Hmmmm.... Is it Growlithe?

Also selling that solar gem for stamps please

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2009, 03:22 PM
Shonta: you get a Blue MGCoin from your MP game, and an Ocean Gem as your Mystery Gift.

Amy: no, sorry. It was Charmander.

Wolfsong
16th April 2009, 10:32 PM
10 Scratchcards 5 for 2 stamps, 5 for 2 CCPs numbers 2,3,5 and one fishing game B2 please

I'm trading the EMT Amnesia TM I had with Shonta for a CC Hidden Power TM. It will go to my future eevee (Tiana's son) whenever he gets written in ^^. She should be along to confirm soon.