View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.39

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

classy_cat18
16th April 2009, 11:06 PM
Confirming trade.

Amy: 2 Stamps, 2 Red MGcoins; 2 CCPs, 2 Red MGcoins. FG: Mystery Box

Wolfsong
16th April 2009, 11:16 PM
I'd like to open that Mystery Box please. For the common/uncommon item, i'll take a blue mg coin please.

classy_cat18
16th April 2009, 11:22 PM
You get a CCP, a Stamp, a Red MGCoin, the Blue MGCoin you wanted, and a Division Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
16th April 2009, 11:26 PM
Well seeing no one has done one for a few days...

With summer nearing for most, while others are already in it... (looking at you Gabi, though your winter starts right?), do you have any plans for the warm weather on its way?

Well summer is here, granted I don't goto anymore academic establishments, so it's just not the same anymore... but I'll be hopefully doing a few roadtrips to the southern parts of Ontario as well as a few trips to the North Eastern parts of Quebec to visit my little brother. Apart from that, probably search for that elusive career at some point, lol...

Could I please get my 2 MGs please, as well as start a game of MP please and thank you!

Lady Vulpix
17th April 2009, 09:36 AM
Alex: it's autumn here. It would be best if you were to make your questions so that everyone can answer them. MG: 2 Solar Gems. MP: Sneasel, Nidoran M, Slowking, Alakazam, Tauros, Hariyama, Furret, Meditite, Mime Jr., Kadabra, Magmortar, Kingdra, Spinarak, Remoraid.

With summer nearing for most, while others are already in it... (looking at you Gabi, though your winter starts right?), do you have any plans for the warm weather on its way?
Plans for the winter: I'm going to take a few days off in July to meet some online friends, even if that means I'm going to have to work harder than usual to catch up with things when I return.

MG, please.

*Murkrow
17th April 2009, 02:53 PM
Hannah: Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Selling those for 4 CCPs please.

Work, mainly, especially seeing as I'm not allowed any holiday during the peak of the summer. I'm looking forward to exploring some of the surrounding area, though; it's already beginning to look gorgeous so it'll be amazing when everything really starts to bloom. Can see myself going on lots of walks.

MG please.

lvl100mewtwo
17th April 2009, 10:09 PM
My bad gabs, I just thought everyone apart you was in the northern hemisphere... I'll try to stay with more generic polls next time then... anywyas...

MP: Sneasel, Nidoran M, Slowking, Alakazam, Tauros, Hariyama, Furret, Meditite, Mime Jr., Kadabra, Magmortar, Kingdra, Spinarak, Remoraid.

Question #1: Can the pokemon learn HyperBeam through TM?

classy_cat18
18th April 2009, 12:27 AM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

Hannah: You get your CCPs. MG: Division Gem.

Lady Vulpix
18th April 2009, 05:52 PM
Alex: yes... which doesn't mean much considering that over half the existing pokemon can learn it.

Lune the Guardian
18th April 2009, 11:05 PM
Karin: MP: Gible, Machop, Electrike, Weezing, Seaking, Blaziken, Kabutops, Shuppet, Larvitar, Wigglytuff, Kabuto, Kecleon, Feraligatr, Porygon2.

1) Can the pokémon evolve further?

lvl100mewtwo
19th April 2009, 12:13 AM
MP: Sneasel, Nidoran M, Slowking, Alakazam, Tauros, Hariyama, Furret, Meditite, Mime Jr., Kadabra, Magmortar, Kingdra, Spinarak, Remoraid.

Question #1: Can the pokemon learn HyperBeam through TM? Yes (I realise a broad span of pokemon can, but it still narrowed it down for me...)

MP: Slowking, Alakazam, Tauros, Hariyama, Furret, Magmortar, Kingdra, Remoraid.

Question 2: Is the pokemon a 3rd level evolution? (Alakazam, Slowking...)

Lady Vulpix
19th April 2009, 11:07 AM
Karin: yes, it can. Will you please check the tagboard?

Alex: no, it isn't.

Can either Shonta on Jeff please host an EMT game? I hosted the last one.

I would like to sell:

# 1 Flame Gem
# 1 Spark Gem
# 3 Lunar Gems
# 2 Solar Gems
# 1 Photosynthesis Gem
# 1 Light Gem
# 2 Hollow Stones

That would be 20 stamps, right?

Lune the Guardian
19th April 2009, 12:25 PM
Karin: MP: Gible, Machop, Electrike, Weezing, Seaking, Blaziken, Kabutops, Shuppet, Larvitar, Wigglytuff, Kabuto, Kecleon, Feraligatr, Porygon2.

1) The pokémon can evolve further.

Gible, Machop, Electrike, Shuppet, Larvitar, Kabuto, Porygon2

2) Does the pokémon have "p" in its name?

classy_cat18
19th April 2009, 03:01 PM
Gabi: Yeah, twenty stamps. And I'll get on that EMT Game. Would've posted it this morning but I was busy getting ready for church.

[TYPE] Bug
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
19th April 2009, 03:18 PM
Thank you!

EMT Game: Signal Beam?

Knight of Time
19th April 2009, 05:07 PM
EMT: Megahorn?

lvl100mewtwo
19th April 2009, 10:51 PM
EMT: Bug Buzz?

Question #1: Can the pokemon learn HyperBeam through TM? Yes (I realise a broad span of pokemon can, but it still narrowed it down for me...)

MP: Tauros, Hariyama, Furret, Remoraid

I'm gonna take a crack and say Hariyama? I have no idea what this pokemon is... but yeah... lol

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2009, 10:16 AM
Alex: no, sorry.

Lune the Guardian
20th April 2009, 10:33 AM
EMT game: Silver Wind?

2) Does the pokémon have "p" in its name?

lvl100mewtwo
20th April 2009, 10:39 AM

Q3: Hariyama? No

MP: Tauros, Furret, Remoraid

I'm gonna say Tauros?

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2009, 01:19 PM
Karin: no, it doesn't.

Alex: no. Last chance.

classy_cat18
20th April 2009, 01:25 PM
[TYPE] Bug
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Megahorn, Bug Buzz, Silver Wind, Signal Beam

[B]With summer nearing for most, while others are already in it... (looking at you Gabi, though your winter starts right?), do you have any plans for the warm weather on its way?
As soon as the term finishes, I'll be looking for a job. My birthday is in July and I'm starting to think of ways to celebrate. I would like to go to City Stages over here as well as the botanical gardens.

MG please. And I would like a game of Mystery Pokemon. *pays*

Knight of Time
20th April 2009, 01:54 PM
EMT: Heal Order?

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2009, 05:32 PM
Shonta: MG: Berry. MP: Golbat, Aron, Poliwhirl, Pupitar, Relicanth, Regigigas, Wobbuffet, Crobat, Tropius, Delibird, Poochyena, Mr. Mime, Mew, Parasect

classy_cat18
20th April 2009, 07:03 PM
Selling that Berry for CCPs.

[TYPE] Bug
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Megahorn, Bug Buzz, Silver Wind, Signal Beam, Heal Order

My MP: Golbat, Aron, Poliwhirl, Pupitar, Relicanth, Regigigas, Wobbuffet, Crobat, Tropius, Delibird, Poochyena, Mr. Mime, Mew, Parasect
Question #1: Is there a possibility that the Pokemon has evolved?

Lune the Guardian
20th April 2009, 07:17 PM

2) The pokémon does not have "p" in its name.

Gible, Electrike, Larvitar, Kabuto

3) Is the pokémon a Ground type?

lvl100mewtwo
20th April 2009, 08:52 PM

Q3: Hariyama? No

MP: Tauros, Furret, Remoraid

Q4: Tauros? No

MP: Furret, Remoraid

I'm gonna crack at Furret?

EMT Guess for the day: Spider Web

Knight of Time
21st April 2009, 01:29 PM
EMT: Defend Order?

classy_cat18
21st April 2009, 01:44 PM
And you get a Defend Order TM, Kyle.

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2009, 05:15 PM
Karin: no, it isn't.

Alex: sorry, it was Remoraid.

Shonta: nice question. Yes, there is.

Lune the Guardian
22nd April 2009, 06:14 PM

2) The pokémon does not have "p" in its name.

Gible, Electrike, Larvitar, Kabuto

3) The pokémon is not a Ground type.

Electrike, Kabuto

4) Is the pokémon Kabuto?

classy_cat18
22nd April 2009, 08:44 PM
My MP: Golbat, Poliwhirl, Pupitar, Wobbuffet, Crobat, Mr. Mime, Parasect
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name end in a "t"?

Lady Vulpix
23rd April 2009, 09:37 AM
Karin: yes, it is! Congratulations! What will your prize be?

Shonta: no, it doesn't. Nice question, though.

Lune the Guardian
23rd April 2009, 10:41 AM
Yay! I would like a Green MGCoin, please ^_^ Then I would like to use it, along with two more of my Green MGCoins, to crank the EMT for the second time this month.

I also have a question. Which item do I buy (from the GT or the DTRC) to evolve a Sneasel into a Weavile?

classy_cat18
23rd April 2009, 12:29 PM
Karin: Aw, shoot. Sneasel evolves via Razor Claw in the games. Oh, and you get a Dark Pulse TM. ^^;

My MP: Poliwhirl, Pupitar, Mr. Mime
Question #3/Guess: Is the Pokemon Pupitar?

Lune the Guardian
23rd April 2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks!

I don't see a Razor Claw for sale though :< Is there some other item? The Genetic Accelerator Gene maybe?

classy_cat18
23rd April 2009, 07:37 PM
Found the problem! We forgot the change "Sharp Fang" and "Sharp Claw" to "Razor Fang" and "Razor Claw" after the games came out! We knew about the new evolutions pretty early, but we didn't know the names of the items would change.

So a Sharp Claw should do the trick!

Lune the Guardian
23rd April 2009, 09:27 PM
Ohhhhh awesome, thank you ^^

classy_cat18
26th April 2009, 04:18 PM
Getting too quiet again...

[TYPE] Fire
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lune the Guardian
26th April 2009, 04:27 PM
Mmm. EMT Game: Flamethrower?

classy_cat18
26th April 2009, 08:29 PM
And Karin gets a Flamethrower TM. Shortest EMT game I remember.

Lune the Guardian
26th April 2009, 10:14 PM
Wow, thanks! I'm very lucky ^^

Also, since it's so quiet here, how about a poll? (Let me know if I read the rules wrongly.)

April 27, 2009: Have you contacted any old friends lately that you'd lost touch with for a while? If so, why did you lose touch with them in the first place? If not, have you ever lost touch with anyone that you used to be close to? Do you miss anyone?

I just found an old friend again today :) ASHarris or Yumeriru, for anyone who remembers her from TPM. I hadn't talked to her in years, and it was really nice to be able to catch up with her again. We used to talk a lot more because we were both involved in ASB, but after we both quit our moderator jobs, I started logging onto AIM less often, and we gradually stopped talking. I'm happy that she's still doing all right. I thought I would never get in touch with her again! There are other people that I've lost touch with, from TPM and other places. I still think about them from time to time, and then I get kind of nostalgic and sad. Goodbyes feel more painful after the person is gone.

Wolfsong
28th April 2009, 09:26 PM
I'd like 5 scratchcards for 2 stamps, 5 scratchcards for 2 ccps all numbers 2,3,5. 1 fishing game B2, and one game of MP please *Pays*

classy_cat18
29th April 2009, 12:59 AM
Karin: Hollow Stone, Mystery Box

Amy: SCs: 3 Red MGcoins, 2 Stamps, 2 Red MGcoins. FG: Green MGCoin. MP: Deoxys, Torkoal, Kyogre, Muk, Drifloon, Grovyle, Sunflora, Entei, Nidoran M, Heracross, Seel, Mime Jr., Manectric, Beldum

Wolfsong
29th April 2009, 10:09 AM
MP: Deoxys, Torkoal, Kyogre, Muk, Drifloon, Grovyle, Sunflora, Entei, Nidoran M, Heracross, Seel, Mime Jr., Manectric, Beldum

Question 1: Is the pokemon in question a legendary?

classy_cat18
29th April 2009, 12:15 PM
Amy: Yes, it is.

Lune the Guardian
29th April 2009, 12:20 PM
Whoa, lucky me O_o

I'll open the Mystery Box! I'd like to choose a Blue MGCoin as the uncommon item. Thanks ^^

classy_cat18
29th April 2009, 12:51 PM
Karin: You get a CCP, a Stamp, a Red MGCoin, the Blue MGCoin you wanted, and another Red MGCoin as the Mystery Gift

Wolfsong
29th April 2009, 01:40 PM
MP: Deoxys, Kyogre, Entei.

Question 1: Is the pokemon in question a legendary? Yes

Question 2: Was the pokemon in question available in Gold, Silver, and Crystal?

classy_cat18
29th April 2009, 02:15 PM
O_O Yes, and you should've just guessed.

Wolfsong
29th April 2009, 02:33 PM
MP: Entei.

Question 1: Is the pokemon in question a legendary? Yes

Question 2: Was the pokemon in question available in Gold, Silver, and Crystal? Yes.

It's Entei and I'd like a green MG coin please.

I'd also like one fishing game as well *hands voer a red mg coin* B2 please

classy_cat18
29th April 2009, 02:50 PM
You got it right. And you could've gotten a better prize since you guessed right after just two questions. FG: Blue MGCoin

Lady Vulpix
30th April 2009, 12:35 PM
She likes to do that in order to add more challenge to the game.

April 27, 2009: Have you contacted any old friends lately that you'd lost touch with for a while? If so, why did you lose touch with them in the first place? If not, have you ever lost touch with anyone that you used to be close to? Do you miss anyone?
Yesterday I was at my grandmother's house and caught a phone call from my cousin Natalia, whom I hadn't seen or heard from in years. Other than that, there's also Alex and Tara, who returned to TPM after a very long absence, and Karin, whose absence was not that long but it was deeply felt. And I met a few old friends/acquaintances at my primary school's reunion a while ago. I generally lose contact with people when they stop calling me/returning my calls, or stop coming online if they're online friends. And yes, I do miss some people.

MG, please. And do owe anyone anything?

classy_cat18
30th April 2009, 01:38 PM
Gabi: Red MGcoin. And we were in the middle of a game of MP.

I've recently gotten in touch with a friend from my last college. She's part of a teaching program in Japan, although currently she's in China. I lost touch with a lot of friends in BSC when I decided to transfer at the last minute, so there's still some people I still would like to contact.

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2009, 08:29 AM
Shonta: I looked for your MP question yesterday, but I couldn't find it! O_o I see it now, and the answer is no. MG: Hollow Stone.

Wolfsong
1st May 2009, 10:25 AM
I'd like my two emts for the month please ^^ *pays* I'd also like one fishing game b2 please *pays*

classy_cat18
1st May 2009, 02:38 PM
Amy: You got a Sky Attack TM and a Stone Edge TM. Ooooh. FG: Nothing.

My MP: Poliwhirl, Mr. Mime
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Poliwhirl?

I would like my 2 EMTs for this month, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
1st May 2009, 02:46 PM
I'd also like my two EMTs for May, please.

'hands over 3 Blue MGCoins'

classy_cat18
1st May 2009, 03:19 PM
Kyle: Stomp TM, Nasty Plot TM

Knight of Time
1st May 2009, 03:28 PM
Nice TMs, I'll give Nasty Plot to Flora, but since the only Pokemon I have that can learn Stomp already knows the move (Cream), I'm going to put this one up for sale or trade.

Wolfsong
2nd May 2009, 10:11 AM
Since no one's posted a question today, I think i will.

(5/2) Have you been to the movies lately? If so, what did you go to see? Did you like it or were you disappointed? Are there any movies that you are looking forward to going to see?

Yes. Last night i went to see the new X-men movie and last week I saw 17 Again. I liked both of them. It took a little while for the x-men movie to get started but once it did it was good, or at least i thought so. 17 Again was cute, and funny in some parts. I am definately looking forwards to the new Transformers movie when it comes out.

Lune the Guardian
2nd May 2009, 10:34 AM
I'd like to pay 3 Blue MGCoins to crank the EMT once, please.

I'd also like to pay 1 Red MGCoin for a game of Mystery Pokémon. Thank you!

classy_cat18
2nd May 2009, 11:06 AM
Amy: Blue MGcoin, Division Gem

Karin: Do you want one or two? Because one EMT's only three MGCoins. MP: Mantine, Pidgeotto, Chimecho, Nidoran M, Rampardos, Hitmonchan, Moltres, Mesprit, Ledian, Ninetales, Alakazam, Deoxys, Kabutops, Krabby

Lune the Guardian
2nd May 2009, 11:45 AM
Silly me, I can't count, I thought I needed 6 credits for one ^^ Two EMT TMs, please.

MP: Mantine, Pidgeotto, Chimecho, Nidoran M, Rampardos, Hitmonchan, Moltres, Mesprit, Ledian, Ninetales, Alakazam, Deoxys, Kabutops, Krabby

1) Is the pokémon a legendary?

classy_cat18
2nd May 2009, 12:01 PM
Karin: Poison Gas TM, Twister TM. MP: No, it isn't.

Lune the Guardian
2nd May 2009, 12:18 PM
MP: Mantine, Pidgeotto, Chimecho, Nidoran M, Rampardos, Hitmonchan, Moltres, Mesprit, Ledian, Ninetales, Alakazam, Deoxys, Kabutops, Krabby

1) The pokémon is not a legendary.

MP: Mantine, Pidgeotto, Chimecho, Nidoran M, Rampardos, Hitmonchan, Ledian, Ninetales, Alakazam, Kabutops, Krabby

2) Does the pokémon have two types?

Wolfsong
2nd May 2009, 01:17 PM
Selling that division gem for ccps please.

I'd also like 10 scratchcards for 5 stamps *pays* Numbers 2,3,and 5

classy_cat18
2nd May 2009, 03:08 PM
Karin: No, it doesn't.

Amy: Two CCPs for your gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Lune the Guardian
2nd May 2009, 03:37 PM

MP: Mantine, Pidgeotto, Chimecho, Nidoran M, Rampardos, Hitmonchan, Ledian, Ninetales, Alakazam, Kabutops, Krabby

2) The pokémon does not have two types.

MP: Chimecho, Nidoran M, Rampardos, Hitmonchan, Ninetales, Alakazam, Krabby

3) Does the pokémon stand on two legs?

classy_cat18
2nd May 2009, 07:01 PM
No, it doesn't.

Lune the Guardian
2nd May 2009, 07:34 PM

3) The pokémon does not stand on two legs.

MP: Chimecho, Nidoran M, Ninetales, Krabby

4) Does the pokémon stand on four legs?

classy_cat18
2nd May 2009, 09:22 PM
No, it doesn't.

lvl100mewtwo
2nd May 2009, 10:35 PM

Well I have come back here, so I have started to talk to Gabi for the first time in a long time, I don't know why I left to be honest, it was 7 years ago, so I don't remember really... Happy I'm back though! and talking to the old gang... wish the older crowd was back too, like Scott and company!

(5/2) Have you been to the movies lately? If so, what did you go to see? Did you like it or were you disappointed? Are there any movies that you are looking forward to going to see?

Actually, I was at the movies this morning, for a pre-pre-screening of Star Trek, pretty good movie, not gonna lie, if you guys get the chance, see it! I wanted to see the Wolverine movie, but got my hands on an early copy, it's not that great... I am waiting for a few movies this summer, Transformers being one...

Could I please get my 2 MGs as well as my 2 EMTs please! *pays 2 Green MG coins*

classy_cat18
2nd May 2009, 11:05 PM
Alex: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone. EMTs: Solarbeam TM, Baton Pass TM

Lune the Guardian
3rd May 2009, 12:04 AM

3) The pokémon does not stand on two legs.

MP: Chimecho, Nidoran M, Ninetales, Krabby

4) The pokémon does not stand on four legs.

MP: Chimecho, Krabby

Is it Krabby?

classy_cat18
3rd May 2009, 12:34 AM
No, sorry. It was Chimecho.

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2009, 09:37 AM
Shonta: no, sorry. And sorry for the delay, it's been a busy week.

Not lately, but I'm going to see the new X-Men movie today. I hope it's better than the 3rd one. It certainly can't be worse.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2009, 09:59 AM
It's okay; we've all got stuff to do. And you get a Solar Gem.

My MP: Mr. Mime
The Mystery Pokemon is Mr. Mime. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Could someone get my two EMTs for this month?

EDIT: Didn't want to double post, but I want to keep this moving.

[TYPE] Water
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
4th May 2009, 01:28 PM
EMT: Octazooka?

Wolfsong
4th May 2009, 02:14 PM
EMT: Is it water pulse?

Also i'd like 10 scratchcards for 5 stamps please. Numbers 2, 3, 5. *pays*

Lune the Guardian
4th May 2009, 02:35 PM
EMT Game: Aqua Ring?

classy_cat18
4th May 2009, 03:30 PM
Kyle gets an Octazooka TM.

Knight of Time
4th May 2009, 04:20 PM
Oh, nice one.

I'm going to give the Octazooka TM to Arielle, my captured female Kingdra, thanks.

classy_cat18
4th May 2009, 04:39 PM
Amy: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Again.

Lune the Guardian
4th May 2009, 05:45 PM
I'll use a Red MGCoin to play Mystery Pokémon, please :)

Lady Vulpix
5th May 2009, 11:16 AM
Shonta: you get a Blue MGCoin. EMT: Smog, Pin Missile.

Karin: Surskit, Wormadam, Entei, Grovyle, Staraptor, Jigglypuff, Spinarak, Gastrodon, Electivire, Drifloon, Vigoroth, Hitmonlee, Dugtrio, Wailord.

Knight of Time
5th May 2009, 12:05 PM
(5/5) What was the last time you saw a movie based on a video game (e.g. Super Mario Bros., Tomb Raider)? What video game (or series) do you think should be eventually made into a movie? Why?

Hmm, well, the last movie I saw that was based on a video game was probably one of the Pokemon movies that was on TV one day, might have been the Jirachi Wish Maker one. Besides that, I really think Nintendo ought to make an official movie of one of the Legend of Zelda movies, preferably Ocarina of Time (since it chronologically comes first out of all the Zelda titles, taking place before any of them), because that game was so epic, and I think they should be the ones to make a Zelda movie anyway (just on a side note, I've seen some footage of an unofficial movie based on OoT, but I sure wish Nintendo knew of it).

No, I haven't been to the movies in a while, and there aren't any I'm looking forward to seeing at the moment either. I'd just rather wait a while to see if any new ones pop up, that I didn't know about.

(4/27) Have you contacted any old friends lately that you'd lost touch with for a while? If so, why did you lose touch with them in the first place? If not, have you ever lost touch with anyone that you used to be close to? Do you miss anyone?

Yeah, I was talking on Windows Live Messenger yesterday with an old friend who is in the army, I basically lost touch with him because after graduation, the graduates tend to go all over the place. As for if I miss anyone, yeah, I miss a couple of people, there was one friend of mine who moved all the way to Atlanta, GA, who is getting married (or is possibly married now) this year, I haven't seen this person since graduation, and to top that, she isn't on Facebook to my knowledge, which hurts a little when certain fellow high school graduates (or even college graduates) decide not to join Facebook, because it makes it harder to find out what became of them if you have no other way to contact them.

May I have 4 MGs please?

classy_cat18
5th May 2009, 01:08 PM
Kyle: Flame Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem, Rainbow Gem

Great, I'm sure I can't use either of these. Oh well. I'd like another game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
5th May 2009, 01:34 PM
Alright, bunch of stuff to do here with my stash of gems and Hollow Stones, so...

First, I'd like to sell 8 of my 10 Hollow Stones, the Flame Gem, and the Spark Gem for Stamps, then, I'd like to do two forges with the other two Hollow Stones, I'd like to forge one of them with my Lunar Gem to make a Moon Stone (to eventually use on Flora), and I'd like to forge the other one with the Division Gem and 2 Rainbow Gems to make a Genetic Accelerator Gene (to eventually use on Venus).

I believe that would give me back 7 Stamps instead of 12, am I right?

classy_cat18
5th May 2009, 02:25 PM
*gives you seven stamps, Moon Stone and GAG*

Knight of Time
6th May 2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks, not sure when I'm going to use them, but since I brought Flora into Expedia a couple of weeks ago, I may consider evolving her there when the time is right.

(5/6) If you could meet one (and only one) game show host/hostess, who would you want to meet? Why?

For me, I'd probably want to meet Bob Barker (even though he is retired from The Price is Right), because I'm rather anxious to find out directly or indirectly from him if he has sold any copies of his Priceless Memories book to anyone in Canada (being that both level100mewtwo and I are both Canadian).

2 MGs please.

lvl100mewtwo
6th May 2009, 07:20 PM
(5/5) What was the last time you saw a movie based on a video game (e.g. Super Mario Bros., Tomb Raider)? What video game (or series) do you think should be eventually made into a movie? Why?

I dunno, would have to be a close tie between Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, which is an amazing movie if you ask me, and the Super Mario Bros. movie, which I was so giddy to find on DVD in Canada... such a baaad movie, yet sooo funny... I dunno what game should be done, granted this Halo movie that's been in the talks has me a little intrigued (I'm a PS person, but halo is a good series...) and I could also see a Resistance movie, could be interesting!

(5/6) If you could meet one (and only one) game show host/hostess, who would you want to meet? Why?

I'm gonna go with Alex Trebek, not only is he a fellow Ottawa U alumni, but he's a nice guy, I met him quickly once at a function at the U, but I would love to sit down and just pick his brain for one night, could be fun...

2 MGs please and thank you!

Wolfsong
6th May 2009, 07:32 PM
I'd like 10 scratchcards for 5 CCps please. Numbers 2, 3, 5. *pays*

classy_cat18
6th May 2009, 08:31 PM
Kyle: Spark Gem, Mystery Box

Alex: Miracle Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy: 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins

Lady Vulpix
6th May 2009, 08:36 PM
Eh? I thought I'd replied to this.

Shonta: Metapod, Hitmonchan, Beedrill, Dodrio, Wormadam, Shinx, Magikarp, Drapion, Glaceon, Rampardos, Caterpie, Huntail, Milotic, Buizel.

classy_cat18
6th May 2009, 08:54 PM
My MP: Metapod, Hitmonchan, Beedrill, Dodrio, Wormadam, Shinx, Magikarp, Drapion, Glaceon, Rampardos, Caterpie, Huntail, Milotic, Buizel
Question #1: Did the Pokemon originate from RBY?

Lady Vulpix
6th May 2009, 09:50 PM
Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
6th May 2009, 10:29 PM
O_O Really!?!

My MP: Metapod, Hitmonchan, Beedrill, Dodrio, Magikarp, Caterpie
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Bug type?

Knight of Time
7th May 2009, 01:26 PM
Nice, another Mystery Box, I'll take the usual stuff from it (1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin and 1 Blue MGCoin) as well as the free MG, and could I use the Blue MGCoin for a GT! and a game of MP with D/P Pokemon, please?

Lune the Guardian
7th May 2009, 04:28 PM
Karin: Surskit, Wormadam, Entei, Grovyle, Staraptor, Jigglypuff, Spinarak, Gastrodon, Electivire, Drifloon, Vigoroth, Hitmonlee, Dugtrio, Wailord.

1) Does the pokémon take type effectiveness damage other than a x1 multiplier from Rock type attacks? (super effective, not very effective)

classy_cat18
8th May 2009, 03:43 AM
Kyle: Extra MG: Berry. GT: This fully evolved Pokemon uses its sweet smelling drool to lure prey. MP: Surskit, Yanmega, Croagunk, Porygon-Z, Primeape, Vigoroth, Forretress, Monferno, Honchkrow, Typhlosion, Azurill, Ariados, Kirlia, Hitmonchan

Knight of Time
8th May 2009, 09:11 AM
GT!: Hmm, that sounds like Carnivine to me, so I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Shonta gave me the following MP list:

MP: Surskit, Yanmega, Croagunk, Porygon-Z, Primeape, Vigoroth, Forretress, Monferno, Honchkrow, Typhlosion, Azurill, Ariados, Kirlia, Hitmonchan

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Flying-type moves?

classy_cat18
8th May 2009, 12:48 PM
GT: Correct. MP: Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
8th May 2009, 12:56 PM

MP: Surskit, Yanmega, Croagunk, Porygon-Z, Primeape, Vigoroth, Forretress, Monferno, Honchkrow, Typhlosion, Azurill, Ariados, Kirlia, Hitmonchan

Okay, since the MP is weak to Flying-type moves, that leaves:

Surskit, Yanmega, Croagunk, Primeape, Monferno, Ariados, Hitmonchan

Question 2: Is the MP a Bug type?

classy_cat18
8th May 2009, 01:01 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
8th May 2009, 01:21 PM

Okay, since the MP is weak to Flying-type moves, that leaves:

Surskit, Yanmega, Croagunk, Primeape, Monferno, Ariados, Hitmonchan

Question 2: Is the MP a Bug type?

Okay, since the MP is a Bug type, that leaves:

Surskit, Yanmega, Ariados

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Yanmega?

classy_cat18
8th May 2009, 01:43 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
8th May 2009, 01:59 PM
'does his best Homer Simpson impression' Woo-hoo! This itme around, I'd like 10 CCPs for the MP game, please.

I might as well make yet another poll.

(5/8) How creative are you? Is there anything you are very good at creating on a computer (e.g. a puzzle or level in a computer game with a built-in editor, a story from the Battle Range or Battle Arena, a fic, etc)? If so, what is the best creation you've ever made on it?

When it comes to creating things, I'd say I'm very, very creative. Being as I do much of it on the computer here, I've been doing it for years, making puzzles in most of the Incredible Machine series (right now, the only game in that series I am still occasionally making puzzles in is Even More Contraptions), making Chip's Challenge levels, a hack of the SNES game Super Mario World (which pretty much could bring my creativeness to its limit), etc. Of all the things that I've created on here, I think my best would probably have to be my Super Mario World hack, that I've worked on since 2005 and hope to finish this year.

Wolfsong
9th May 2009, 10:44 AM
I'd like a fishing game b2 please, As well as a game of mp and one scratchcard for 5 ccps number 2,3,5. *hands over one red and one blue mg coin*

classy_cat18
9th May 2009, 06:30 PM
Kyle: Solar Gem, Spark Gem

Amy: FG: Darkness Gem. SC: 1 Red MGCoin. MP: Hitmonchan, Meganium, Xatu, Shellder, Wormadam, Rattata, Deoxys, Entei, Scyther, Farfetch'd, Sharpedo, Slugma, Kangaskhan, Latias

Wolfsong
10th May 2009, 10:37 PM
MP: Hitmonchan, Meganium, Xatu, Shellder, Wormadam, Rattata, Deoxys, Entei, Scyther, Farfetch'd, Sharpedo, Slugma, Kangaskhan, Latias

Selling that gem for ccps please.

Is the pokemon in question a legendary?

classy_cat18
10th May 2009, 11:26 PM
Amy: Two CCPs for your gem. MP: No, it isn't.

Lune the Guardian
11th May 2009, 01:12 AM
(5/8) How creative are you? Is there anything you are very good at creating on a computer (e.g. a puzzle or level in a computer game with a built-in editor, a story from the Battle Range or Battle Arena, a fic, etc)? If so, what is the best creation you've ever made on it?

I guess I'd say my creativity is about average. I have my strikes of inspiration but sometimes I feel like my imagination is limited inside the box. It's not that I don't like artistic things or don't try to be creative, but sometimes I'm just not very original. I think I'm quite weak as a level designer in that aspect. I'm working on a fic or two right now, and doing a decent job, I guess. I've also done some programming, but I wouldn't say that I'm a spectacular programmer. I don't really feel as if I have a "best" creation. I tend to put a lot of effort into everything I do. I have absolutely no natural talent in any area at all, so I try hard to do the best that I can. I'm pretty meticulous and tend to work on something until I'm satisfied with the result.

1) Does the pokémon take type effectiveness damage other than a x1 multiplier from Rock type attacks? (super effective, not very effective)

lvl100mewtwo
11th May 2009, 10:30 PM

I can be pretty creative sometimes, when I was a kid, when I first joined this place, I come with alot of ambition for the battle grounds and tournaments... not to toot my own horn, but I was one of the first to start the "Pokemon POV" wave with one of my stories back in the day...

Lately, I've shifted my creativeness into video making, I've been really into shooting and directing videos, as well as splicing them. I've had a few good ones, if you wanna see my first video, it's called Just the Omegas on youtube, it's funny and retarded, lol...

(05/11) Have you been to any birthday parties lately? Any interesting themes coming around? If you could have one theme for your Birthday Party, what would it be?

I was at my mother's 50th birthday over the weekend, was alot of fun, had a kareoke night, with like 60 of my mom's closest friends and family, so all around good times. For a theme I would like to have at my own, I always wanted a Toga party, I dunno why, it just seems like it could be alot of fun, lol, and I`m still at that age where its still semi acceptable I would like to think? lol...

MGs please and thank you!

classy_cat18
12th May 2009, 12:00 AM
Alex: Circle Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Knight of Time
12th May 2009, 09:55 AM
I'd like to sell the Berry, Solar Gem, and Spark Gem for CCPs please.

Might as well make a poll that should have come up earlier this week.

(5/12) What did you do for your mom on Mother's Day? What did you give her? Did you go anywhere with her for any meal? Why or why not?

Well, for Mother's Day, I gave my mom a blue hummingbird feeder (knowing blue is her favourite colour), as for a meal, no, we didn't go anywhere because we had a couple of relatives over instead.

(05/11) Have you been to any birthday parties lately? Any interesting themes coming around? If you could have one theme for your Birthday Party, what would it be?

No, I haven't been at any birthday parties lately. I'm usually only at ones for family members these days, since when you're in your mid-twenties, you usually don't have too many birthday parties with friends anymore (that's more of a kid thing IMO), to the two questions about themes, none have really caught my interest, and I probably wouldn't want any theme in particular for my next birthday, I'd probably be unable to think of one in that department anyway.

Lune the Guardian
12th May 2009, 10:20 AM
(5/12) What did you do for your mom on Mother's Day? What did you give her? Did you go anywhere with her for any meal? Why or why not?

Er, she's not close by, so all I did was call her and wish her Happy Mother's Day. She was expecting me to make her a card like I did on her birthday, but meh. I don't really believe that you only have one day of the year to appreciate your mother. You should do it all year round. Why would you make one day more special than the next? It's insulting, just like Valentine's Day, which I think is just a ruse for businesses to make money by overcharging. It's like saying, "I only love you on this day." Psh. I hope I'm appreciated more than that if I become a mom.

Not recently. When I was little, my aunt used to think up lots of cool themes and we'd help make the decorations. It was fun. I remember having stuff like the solar system where we drew and colored the planets and made origami spaceships and stuff. A theme for my birthday party nowadays? Um... that would be hard since I don't have parties to celebrate my birthday anymore. A "good food" theme would suffice for me :P

classy_cat18
12th May 2009, 01:43 PM
Kyle: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Light Gem

Karin: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

Lady Vulpix
14th May 2009, 11:24 AM
Shonta: yes, the pokemon is a bug type.

Karin: interesting question. No, it doesn't.

Sorry for my long absence, it's been an even busier week than usual. I really need some free time!!

Lune the Guardian
14th May 2009, 11:44 AM
I hope it gets better for you, Gabi.

1) The pokémon does not take type effectiveness damage other than a x1 multiplier from Rock type attacks. (super effective, not very effective)

Grovyle, Jigglypuff, Electivire, Drifloon, Vigoroth, Wailord

2) Does the pokémon only have one possible option for its Ability?

classy_cat18
14th May 2009, 12:40 PM
My MP: Metapod, Beedrill, Caterpie
Question #3/Guess: Is the Pokemon Metapod?

Knight of Time
15th May 2009, 02:00 PM
I'd like to sell the Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, and Light Gem for CCPs please.

(5/15) When was the last time you had to get something electronic fixed? What was the problem with it?

Hmm, the last time I had to get something electronic fixed, I believe it was my GC game Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, it had a few scratches in it that needed to be taken care of at a store where they can do disc repairs (for $5 per disc, which is really good), but these days, thankfully it works okay again.

classy_cat18
15th May 2009, 02:06 PM
Kyle: You get five CCPs for your gems. MGs: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone

Knight of Time
15th May 2009, 02:31 PM
I'd like to sell this Hollow Stone and the Rainbow Gem for more CCPs, please.

May I also have a game of MP with D/P Pokemon please?

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2009, 03:53 PM
Karin: no, there's more than one option.
Shonta: yes, it is! That was a lucky guess. Pick your prize.
Kyle: you get 3 CCPs. MP: Golbat, Solrock, Manaphy, Chimecho, Cherrim, Chikorita, Pupitar, Golem, Staryu, Clefable, Nincada, Chatot, Abomasnow, Torchic

Mother's Day was in October... and my mother was away on vacation... in Peru. So I sent her an e-card, it was all I could do for her on that day. But she had a good time regardless.

Not since March, my friends haven't celebrated their birthdays this year, I don't know why. I'm not much for party themes, I agree with Karin, good food (and, especially, good company) make for a good party.

2 MGs, please.

Wolfsong
16th May 2009, 04:12 PM
MP: Hitmonchan, Meganium, Xatu, Shellder, Wormadam, Rattata, Scyther, Farfetch'd, Sharpedo, Slugma, Kangaskhan

No

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

(5/15) When was the last time you had to get something electronic fixed? What was the problem with it?

My ipod a few months back. Mom had accidentally pressed some buttons and got this need resetting message flashed. Nothing i could do would fix it, so i simply let the battery go down and charged it up again and it was fixed. Then two days later she had accidentally pressed somethign again and changed the language displayed to either chinese or japenese neither of which i could read. so i searched online on Apple's ipod site and found instructions on how to fix it and got it back to english and luckily it hasn't messed up since but now that i said that it will probably end up messing up agian.

The night before Mother's Day, I had given her her present a can opener, whcih is what she had asked for. Made things simple this year. We didn't do anything because i had to work that day.

No, I haven't. If i could have had a theme for my party, which i didn't get one this year (just gonna have cake and ice cream) it would have had a wolf theme if possible. ^^;;

Knight of Time
16th May 2009, 04:17 PM
Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Golbat, Solrock, Manaphy, Chimecho, Cherrim, Chikorita, Pupitar, Golem, Staryu, Clefable, Nincada, Chatot, Abomasnow, Torchic

Question 1: Is the MP a dual-type?

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2009, 04:23 PM
Amy: Stat Modification Die, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem.

Kyle: no, it isn't.

Knight of Time
16th May 2009, 04:26 PM

Golbat, Solrock, Manaphy, Chimecho, Cherrim, Chikorita, Pupitar, Golem, Staryu, Clefable, Nincada, Chatot, Abomasnow, Torchic

Okay, so the MP isn't a dual-type, that leaves:

Manaphy, Chimecho, Cherrim, Chikorita, Staryu, Clefable, Torchic

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2009, 04:27 PM
Kyle: yes, it can.

Knight of Time
16th May 2009, 04:35 PM

Okay, so the MP can evolve, that leaves:

Chikorita, Staryu, Torchic

Question 3/Guess: Would the MP be Staryu?

lvl100mewtwo
16th May 2009, 05:11 PM

For mother's day, we had my mom's 50th birthday party the night before, so I guess that was kinda it. I gave my mom a video scrapbook as well as a spa treatment at a Nordic Spa, and we went to a restaurant not too far from home with all the friends and family.

Well... my desktop and laptop both crashed in the span of a month, suprisingly enough, it`s the Power supply on both that were the death of each. I have take my laptop apart for parts such as the hardrive, and then found out it could be fixed after I whiped it clean... so gonna try and fix that by upgrading it... I tried to fix the power supply on my desktop and failed miserably... I watched a small black cloud come out from the back of my computer... I learned my

(5/16) If you had the chance to fly out anywhere in the world, right now, where would you go, and why?

Right now, I'd really like to go join up with one of my buddies out in europe, to backpack from France, to England, Scotland, Spain and such, enjoy the scenery as much as possible, go see Loch Ness and such, could be a grand time!

4 MGs please and thank you!

Wolfsong
16th May 2009, 06:56 PM
I'd like to sell that hollow stone and solar gem for stamps please.

I would then like 10 scratchcards for 5 stamps numers 2,3,5 and one fishing game B2 please. *hands over 11 red mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2009, 08:19 PM
Kyle: no, it isn't.

Alex: Solar Gem, Miracle Berry, Solar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs. Lucky!

Amy: sale: 3 stamps. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins. Fish: Solar Gem.

(5/16) If you had the chance to fly out anywhere in the world, right now, where would you go, and why?
I'd go to either Canada or England, because in both countries there are friends I would like to see, and I would also like to know what those places are like.

3 MGs, please, one for this question and 2 for my previous post.

Wolfsong
16th May 2009, 08:30 PM
Selling that solar gem

I'd say China. A good friend of mine moved there last year and it would be nice to see her again.

Knight of Time
16th May 2009, 08:34 PM

Okay, so the MP isn't Staryu, that leaves:

Chikorita, Torchic

Question 4/Guess: Well, it's 50/50 now, so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Chikorita.

If I didn't have a fear of flying, I'd probably want to go to Ontario, because I may have the interest in seeing another edition of the Battle of Ontario in the NHL (Toronto vs. Ottawa) in either of the two cities someday.

Lune the Guardian
16th May 2009, 10:05 PM

1) The pokémon does not take type effectiveness damage other than a x1 multiplier from Rock type attacks. (super effective, not very effective)

Grovyle, Jigglypuff, Electivire, Drifloon, Vigoroth, Wailord

2) The pokémon has more than one possible option for its Ability.

Drifloon, Wailord

3) Is the pokémon Wailord?

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2009, 10:16 PM
Yes, it is! Congratulations, Karin! Pick your prize.

classy_cat18
16th May 2009, 10:19 PM
I'll take two Green MGCoins for my prize.

Gabi: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin.

Amy: Berry. MP: Yes, it does.

Kyle: Lunar Gem

Japan. Osaka, to be more exact. I have a friend whose staying out there now and she could show me Den Den Town, where I can see a man-sized Gundam.

Lune the Guardian
16th May 2009, 10:20 PM
I would like two Green MGCoins, please, if I am choosing from the correct category. I think that last game counted as two questions but I am not sure. Otherwise, could I have one Green MGCoin, please? (And I will be very embarrassed if both categories are wrong. Hehe.)

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2009, 10:21 PM
Shonta: the coins are yours. MG: Lunar Gem.

Knight of Time
17th May 2009, 04:10 PM
Gabi, I think you may have overlooked my last post for that MP game.

Other than that...

(5/17) What is your most treasured possession (besides a person)? How long have you had it for?

My most treasured possession would probably have to be my VCR/DVD recorder combo, with the fact that you can switch between watching a video cassette or DVD anytime, it's just one of the nicest features of the thing. Even better, besides being able to record to both video cassettes and DVDs, it also has a feature that allows recording something from a video cassette onto a DVD, or vice versa, which is why I wanted it so much. As for how long I had it, I got it for Christmas in 2007.

classy_cat18
17th May 2009, 06:28 PM
Kyle: Miracle Berry, Mystery Box

Knight of Time
17th May 2009, 06:36 PM
I'd like to sell the Miracle Berry, a Spark Gem (I had two a few days ago, but I forgot about the second one when I sold one of them), and the Lunar Gem for CCPs please.

As for the Mystery Box, I'll take the usual stuff from it (1 Stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGCoin, and a Blue MGCoin as always), plus the free MG.

classy_cat18
17th May 2009, 08:54 PM
Fourteen CCPs for your stuff, and for your extra MG you get a 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Knight of Time
17th May 2009, 09:15 PM
I'll take that in CCPs, please.

One last thing for today, may I have a GT! please?

classy_cat18
17th May 2009, 10:07 PM
GT: This Pokemon is said to store happiness in its shell.

Knight of Time
18th May 2009, 08:56 AM
GT!: That's gotta be Togepi, Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

classy_cat18
18th May 2009, 10:37 AM
Correct.

lvl100mewtwo
18th May 2009, 09:42 PM
(5/17) What is your most treasured possession (besides a person)? How long have you had it for?

This is gonna sound rediculous, but it's almost my lucky rabbits foot... my most treasured possession is my Jinzo 1st edition card (Yu-Gi-Oh). I got it on my 18th Birthday, so that would make it that I've had it for 5 and a half years. I had a pretty craptacular birthday, but that card changed my day, and has been my good luck charm ever since...

(5/18) Which gaming system do you own? Which one is / was your favourite? What was/is your favourite game and why?

Currently, I only own a PS3, though I am also looking into getting a DS/DSi (can't decide which to go with)... As for my all time favourite system, I dunno, PS2 was revolutionary, but SNES had so many RPGs, it wasn't even funny... As for favourite game, it's a tough one, FFVII and FFX are definately up there, same for Pokemon Red, my first ever Pokemon game. I could go one for a while, but those 3 def are my top 3...

classy_cat18
18th May 2009, 09:55 PM
Alex: Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin

Knight of Time
23rd June 2009, 12:56 PM
Might as well attempt to breathe some new life in here...

(6/23) It's summer now for most of us (and winter for you guys in the southern hemisphere), anyway, what are you looking forward to this summer (or winter)? Why?

For me, I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get a job this summer at the same place I've been volunteering at for nearly a month now, and if I'm able to find a job at that place or another one that is similar, I hope to also find myself in a world I've seen, but never entered...dating.

2 MGs please, and could I also have my June EMTs please?

'forks over two Green MGCoins'

classy_cat18
23rd June 2009, 05:30 PM
Kyle: Hollow Stone, Miracle Berry. EMTs: Sunny Day TM, Conversion TM

Wolfsong
23rd June 2009, 08:09 PM
Sorry that i haven't been here in a while between inventory and mom getting ready to have surgery things irl have been crazy...

MP: Xatu, Wormadam, Scyther, Farfetch'd, Sharpedo

No

Yes

Question 3: is one of its dual types Bug?

(6/23) It's summer now for most of us (and winter for you guys in the southern hemisphere), anyway, what are you looking forward to this summer (or winter)? Why?

I had been hoping about getting to go to Washington D.C. this week, but that fell through months ago. Then, Mom and i were going to try and go to Branson Missouri and that fell through two weeks ago when we learned she was going to have to have surgery which is going to be this thursday. Least it worked out in that it fell in the time i had gotten approved even if i had a little hassle getting it all worked out...

(5/18) Which gaming system do you own? Which one is / was your favourite? What was/is your favourite game and why?

I have the original Nintendo Entertainment system, the Nintendo Gamecube, teh Ninetendo wii,, nintendo ds and ds lite, the gameboy color, gameboy advance, the original playstation and playstation 2. I like my ds lite becuase its portable and sometimes its the only thing i have that works when the power is off. I enjoy the pokemon games i have as well as my csi games even if i am stuck on them.

When it comes to possessions, I would have to say that its a threeway tie between my Gonzalo Menendez (Clavo Cruz on csi miami and ray santiago in 12 rounds) autographs and handwritten letters, my daniel radcliffe autographs, and my David Caruso autograph.
I had written Gonzalo twice. The first time, i didn' have a picture to send and he sent me one with a handwritten note. teh second time i wrote him, i had also included a good one of him as clavo cruz and he signed it as well as writing me another full page letter. Daniel Radcliffe i wrote to him when he was performing in the play Equis (and i know i misspelled that) on broadway, He signed and personalized both photos i sent (which i understand is rare) and also signed the dvd cover i sent. David Caruso is one of my most wanted autographs which is why its one of my faves. I had written him on 7-16-08 and i got them back as well as a little Horatio Caine pin on 3-11-09.

I'd also like my two emts for the month of June please *pays*

classy_cat18
23rd June 2009, 08:28 PM
MP: *groans* I can't even remember what the MP was, so I'll just choose one and say "no".
MGs: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin
EMTs: Bug Bite TM, Dragon Claw TM

I would like my two EMTs for this month. *pays*

Wolfsong
23rd June 2009, 08:41 PM
[colo=skyblue]MP: Xatu, Farfetch'd, Sharpedo

No

Yes

Question 3: is one of its dual types Bug?
No

I'm just going to take a guess and say Sharpedo.

I'd like to sell that hollow stone and solar gem for stamps please.[/color]

classy_cat18
23rd June 2009, 08:43 PM
MP: No, sorry.
You get three stamps for your things.

Ranana_Laph
28th June 2009, 09:14 AM
you can see all the pages a visitor looks at when browsing the visitors and clicking the look for the last page and thats the last page they browsed, is that what you mean?

Lady Vulpix
28th June 2009, 04:51 PM
you can see all the pages a visitor looks at when browsing the visitors and clicking the look for the last page and thats the last page they browsed, is that what you mean?
Who are you talking to, and what are you talking about? I think you may have misplaced your post.

Knight of Time
31st July 2009, 08:03 PM
I think Ranana_Laph is either Bjarni in disguise, or a spam bot (I'm slightly learning more toward the latter), anyway, just to ease things a little, can I have my July EMTs please?

'places 3 Blue MGCoins on the counter'

'really hates to leave things to the last minute, but oh well...'

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2009, 10:49 AM
Sure. You get a Confuse Ray TM and a Scratch TM.

Knight of Time
1st August 2009, 04:50 PM
Alright, I'll donate the Scratch TM to the Storage Box, and for the Confuse Ray TM, hmm, I have a bunch of Pokemon that can learn it, but I think I'll give it to Nocturne, with the few damaging moves he has (just Tackle and Mud-Slap), this one should help him.

classy_cat18
13th August 2009, 10:37 AM
Come to think of it, I never got my July EMTs. Can I still get them, or do they count as August EMTs?

Wolfsong
3rd April 2010, 12:44 PM
I'd like two emts and 10 group one scratchcards for stamps please Numbers 2,3,5 *hands over 13 red and one green MGcoin*

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2010, 04:34 PM
Shonta: your August EMTs, if you still want them, are Crabhammer and Seed Bomb.

Amy: EMT: Poisonpowder, Flare Blitz. SC: 10 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins.

(2010-04-03) Do you write? Why/why not? If you do (or did), have you posted any of your writings online? Why/why not?
I do, whenever I can. It's hard to find the time, but I love writing. I love the feeling of creating a world with its happenings, its characters and their lives... and I've posted a few of my writings online because I'd like to get some input from the readers. For that reason, I will continue to do so. Hopefully someone will enjoy what I write.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2010, 04:58 PM
(2010-04-03) Do you write? Why/why not? If you do (or did), have you posted any of your writings online? Why/why not?

Yes I do write, mainly for a few reasons, one, I like to keep track of certain things, making notes whenever necessary just to keep track of the smaller details, such as anything I received, bought, sold, or traded on a particular day from here or one of the other AC/CC topics. But for stuff I post online, yes, I do post some things, I occasionally post Battle Range stories mainly because I try to get level increases for one of my Pokemon, being as that's more important than the amount of stamps I earn.

Can I have a MG, and a new game of MP with D/P Pokemon please?

classy_cat18
3rd April 2010, 09:30 PM
Donating the Crabhammer, but Seed Bomb would be awesome for Rose.

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs
Kyle: MG: Division Gem. MP: Gastly, Spinarak, Snubbull, Darkrai, Horsea, Shieldon, Swablu, Roselia, Graveler, Ivysaur, Paras, Turtwig, Budew, Ledyba

I write because it's a way to unload my imagination. I feel like if I let it go unchecked, it'd overflow my brain. And I post my work online, so others can read and comment. To let others see a piece of my inner world.

MG, and a MP with DP please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2010, 09:56 PM
Shonta: MG: Ocean Gem. MP: Whiscash, Zubat, Smeargle, Luxray, Sharpedo, Togekiss, Gabite, Barboach, Lickitung, Prinplup, Duskull, Abomasnow, Torchic, Hippopotas习

classy_cat18
3rd April 2010, 10:32 PM
My MP: Whiscash, Zubat, Smeargle, Luxray, Sharpedo, Togekiss, Gabite, Barboach, Lickitung, Prinplup, Duskull, Abomasnow, Torchic, Hippopotas
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in Diamond and Pearl?

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2010, 11:17 AM
Shonta: yes!

Knight of Time
4th April 2010, 02:59 PM

Gastly, Spinarak, Snubbull, Darkrai, Horsea, Shieldon, Swablu, Roselia, Graveler, Ivysaur, Paras, Turtwig, Budew, Ledyba

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Fire-type moves?

New poll, too.

(4/6) Being as today is Easter, how was everyone's Easter? Did the Easter Bunny find you?

My Easter was okay, went to church this morning to celebrate the true meaning of Easter, and the Easter Bunny did come, but he was only around for chocolate, but oh well, it's fine with me.

May I have 2 MGs, and can I also have my EMTs for April, please?

'leaves behind 3 Blue MGCoins'

classy_cat18
4th April 2010, 07:51 PM
Kyle: MP: No, it is not. MGs: Red MGcoin, Gold Berry. EMTs: Lava Plume TM, Water Spout TM

My MP: Luxray, Togekiss, Gabite, Prinplup, Abomasnow, Hippopotas
Question #2: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
4th April 2010, 08:22 PM
Ooh, two great TMs!

I'm giving Water Spout to Hydronix, since he's the only Pokemon I have who can learn the move.

As for Lava Plume...hmm, I think I'll give it to Archimedes, with his high SA, that ought to heat things up in a battle, literally.

Gastly, Spinarak, Snubbull, Darkrai, Horsea, Shieldon, Swablu, Roselia, Graveler, Ivysaur, Paras, Turtwig, Budew, Ledyba

Okay, getting a "no" for this question, that leaves:

Gastly, Snubbull, Darkrai, Horsea, Shieldon, Swablu, Graveler

Question 2: Is the MP weak to Fighting-type moves?

classy_cat18
4th April 2010, 09:29 PM
Nope.

Knight of Time
5th April 2010, 08:36 AM

Gastly, Snubbull, Darkrai, Horsea, Shieldon, Swablu, Graveler

Question 2: Is the MP weak to Fighting-type moves?

Gastly, Horsea, Swablu

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Swablu?

Hmm, think I'll bring in another poll.

(4/5) What is the strangest thing that has happened on your computer, or on some peripheral attached to it? Were you able to resolve your problem? If so, how?

Well, the strangest problem I've had right now, is the mouse. For some reason I can't seem to get much of a grip on, other than the number of years it's been around for (5 or so now), the mouse has come down with a case of the "hiccups", basically, if I try to click on something, it seems to produce an automatic double click instead, if applicable (such as going to one of the folders in Windows Explorer, and clicking on a file, or trying to highlight a block of text to change or delete). As of yet, I haven't figured it out yet, I just hope it doesn't require me to get a new mouse, as I'm crossing my fingers I find a solution.

May I have 2 MGs, please?

classy_cat18
5th April 2010, 01:27 PM
Kyle: MP: Yes, it is. MGs: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

(4/6) Being as today is Easter, how was everyone's Easter? Did the Easter Bunny find you?
Mine was cool. I had church service in the morning, and then had dinner with the extended family (big family in a small house is something I'm used to). No Easter Bunny, since Easter is supposed to be a pagan holiday. *rolls eyes* So it was Ressurection Sunday for me. The adults did an Easter egg hunt for the little kids though.

(4/5) What is the strangest thing that has happened on your computer, or on some peripheral attached to it? Were you able to resolve your problem? If so, how?
Let's see. My Toshiba's pretty sturdy, but I guess it was when it would cut off only a minute after signing into Windows. It was supposed to be a low charge, even though I rarely unplug it. I managed to resolve it, but I can't remember how.

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2010, 02:21 PM
Shonta: MP: yes, it can. MG: 2 Red MGCoins.

(4/4) Being as today is Easter, how was everyone's Easter? Did the Easter Bunny find you?
I don't celebrate Easter, so no, the bunny didn't come my way.

I believe the strangest thing that happened to an old computer of mine was when it started getting viruses which kept coming no matter how many times I removed them. Turns out someone had bypass my firewall and was sending them straight to my hard drive. That was back when I used Windows.

2 MGs, please.

classy_cat18
5th April 2010, 05:03 PM
Gabi: Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

My MP: Gabite, Prinplup, Hippopotas
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Prinplup?

Knight of Time
5th April 2010, 05:13 PM
Great, that's another big MP win under my belt, so can I have 10 Stamps please?

Methinks I'd also like a GT! please.

classy_cat18
6th April 2010, 10:30 PM
Kyle: You get your stamps. GT: This Pokemon can learn Swords Dance at L10.

Knight of Time
7th April 2010, 08:35 AM
GT!: I believe that is Zangoose, so may I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please?

I think I might as well take 10 SCs (1, 2, 3) as well, please, haven't done these in a while.

'hands over 5 Blue MGCoins'

classy_cat18
7th April 2010, 11:48 AM
Kyle: Right. You get your coin. SCs: What type of item are you playing for?

Knight of Time
7th April 2010, 12:08 PM
Kyle: Right. You get your coin. SCs: What type of item are you playing for?

Oops, sorry I forgot that.

I'm playing for a Green MGCoin.

classy_cat18
7th April 2010, 01:04 PM
4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2010, 02:32 PM
Gabi: Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

My MP: Gabite, Prinplup, Hippopotas
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Prinplup?
Yes, it is! Pick your prize.

Knight of Time
7th April 2010, 02:40 PM
Hmm, I'm thinking I'd like to play another MP with DP please.

'holds out a Red MGCoin'

classy_cat18
7th April 2010, 08:01 PM
Yay! I'll take two Green MGCoins as my prize and use them for my two EMTs for this month!

Kyle: Nuzleaf, Beldum, Qwilfish, Cresselia, Toxicroak, Pinsir, Hitmonlee, Castform, Chansey, Gengar, Ditto, Corsola, Lumineon, Poochyena

Knight of Time
7th April 2010, 08:08 PM

Nuzleaf, Beldum, Qwilfish, Cresselia, Toxicroak, Pinsir, Hitmonlee, Castform, Chansey, Gengar, Ditto, Corsola, Lumineon, Poochyena

Question 1: Did the MP make its debut in R/B/Y/G/S/C?

classy_cat18
7th April 2010, 09:45 PM
Nope.

Wolfsong
8th April 2010, 01:14 AM
8 group 2 scratchcards for stamps please. Numbers 2,3,5. *hands over mg coins*

Knight of Time
8th April 2010, 08:33 AM

Nuzleaf, Beldum, Qwilfish, Cresselia, Toxicroak, Pinsir, Hitmonlee, Castform, Chansey, Gengar, Ditto, Corsola, Lumineon, Poochyena

Nuzleaf, Beldum, Cresselia, Toxicroak, Castform, Lumineon, Poochyena

Question 2: Did the MP make its debut in D/P/Pt?

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2010, 10:19 AM
Shonta: EMT: Bind, Belly Drum.

Amy: SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

classy_cat18
8th April 2010, 12:15 PM
*groans* Donating both TMs. And I'd like another game of MP with DP, please. *pays*

Kyle: Yes, it did.

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2010, 12:21 PM
Sorry, Shonta. Random is Random. :\ MP: Snorunt, Vileplume, Vibrava, Espeon, Machop, Magikarp, Pupitar, Cloyster, Mightyena, Garchomp, Crawdaunt, Zigzagoon, Tentacool, Dialga

classy_cat18
8th April 2010, 12:48 PM
My MP: Snorunt, Vileplume, Vibrava, Espeon, Machop, Magikarp, Pupitar, Cloyster, Mightyena, Garchomp, Crawdaunt, Zigzagoon, Tentacool, Dialga
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
8th April 2010, 12:52 PM

Okay, getting a "yes" for this question, that leaves:

Cresselia, Toxicroak, Lumineon

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Toxicroak?

classy_cat18
8th April 2010, 03:15 PM
Nope.

Knight of Time
8th April 2010, 03:23 PM

Okay, getting a "yes" for this question, that leaves:

Cresselia, Toxicroak, Lumineon

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Toxicroak?

Cresselia, Lumineon

Question 4: Is the MP Cresselia?

classy_cat18
8th April 2010, 08:01 PM
Yes, it is. Pick your prize.

Knight of Time
9th April 2010, 08:10 AM
I'll take a Green MGCoin, please.

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2010, 11:16 AM
My MP: Snorunt, Vileplume, Vibrava, Espeon, Machop, Magikarp, Pupitar, Cloyster, Mightyena, Garchomp, Crawdaunt, Zigzagoon, Tentacool, Dialga
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?
No, it can't.

Knight of Time
9th April 2010, 11:42 AM
Going to try and tie up a loose end here.

Okay, so the MP isn't Staryu, that leaves:

Chikorita, Torchic

Question 4/Guess: Well, it's 50/50 now, so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Chikorita.

Okay, being as the MP isn't Chikorita, is it Torchic?

classy_cat18
9th April 2010, 12:01 PM
Kyle: You get your coin.

My MP: Vileplume, Espeon, Cloyster, Mightyena, Garchomp, Crawdaunt, Dialga
Question #2: Is there an "n" in the Pokemon's name?

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2010, 02:40 PM
Shonta: yes, there is.

classy_cat18
11th April 2010, 03:04 PM
My MP: Espeon, Mightyena, Crawdaunt
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Espeon?

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2010, 05:30 PM
No, it isn't.

EMT Game!
[TYPE] WATER
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

Knight of Time
11th April 2010, 05:49 PM
Is the EMT Brine?

classy_cat18
11th April 2010, 07:14 PM
Water Pulse!

My MP: Mightyena, Crawdaunt
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Crawdaunt?

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2010, 08:06 PM
No, sorry.

And O_O Shonta, how did you get the EMT Game so soon?!

classy_cat18
11th April 2010, 08:48 PM
I have my luck every now and then. Should've gone with my gut the first time on this MP game, but I was like "Nooooo, it can't be the middle one again."

My MP: Mightyena
Guess: Mightyena. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2010, 08:56 PM
The Blue MGCoin is yours.

Knight of Time
13th April 2010, 02:54 PM
Well, being as I seem to be making the majority of the polls these days, I might as well make another.

(4/13) What is/are your favourite kind(s) of juice to drink (if you drink any, that is)? Have you ever mixed two fruit juices together to get a mix of sorts, or ever had a drink that was already made as a mix (e.g. cranberry-grape)? If so, which mix is your favourite?

My favourite juice to drink, well, I actually like a few, I like orange juice (mainly the kind from concentrate that has no pulp, and usually has a slightly more acidic taste than other kinds of orange juice), raspberry juice (occasionally), apple juice, grape juice, and even lemonade. As for drinks that were made as a mix, yes, I have had some mixes before, cranberry is good with grape or raspberry, and I've even tried lemonade mixed with raspberry juice, or with grape juice, just to add a little kick to either of those two latter juices. Of course, my favourite mix drink would have to be the blueberry/orange flavour of Fruite, it's a surprisingly good combination with a hint of tangy in there.

Wolfsong
14th April 2010, 02:03 PM
8 Group 2 scratchcards for green mgcoins please. Numbers 2,3,5 *hands over hte credits*

I'd also like to sell my divisin gem please for stamps

Lady Vulpix
13th May 2010, 11:59 AM
You get 2 stamps for your gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
13th May 2010, 12:00 PM
I'd like to use those red mg coins for my two emts of may please

Lady Vulpix
13th May 2010, 12:06 PM
EMT: Slam, Wood Hammer.

lvl100mewtwo
18th May 2010, 07:13 PM
(4/13) What is/are your favourite kind(s) of juice to drink (if you drink any, that is)? Have you ever mixed two fruit juices together to get a mix of sorts, or ever had a drink that was already made as a mix (e.g. cranberry-grape)? If so, which mix is your favourite?

I love Fruit Juice, the all fruits in one mix, but if I had to chose one, I would prob go Strawberry to be honest... Best mix I have ever down, Strawberry, Banana and Kiwi, as odd as it sounds, it's pretty freaking good...

(5/18) With Black and White announced for Autumn (Spring in the southern hemisphere, lol), are you excited for it? Will you be purchasing the games themselves?

I'm not gonna lie, I've been out of this for years, and I'm kinda excited for this new one... kinda want it pretty bad, but first I need to get a DS and then get the game, and on top of that, I need to get reaquainted with the new system... I haven't played these games since Crystal... yeah, the relics...

2 MGs please?

Lady Vulpix
13th December 2010, 07:19 PM
Alex, if you're still there, I'm sorry I didn't see this before. Your MGs are: Flame Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Knight of Time
14th December 2010, 12:08 PM
Well, with the state AC/CC is in these days, I sure hope this poll can attract a good handful of people to answer it.

(12/14) If AC/CC was getting revived, and you wanted to help with its revival, what thing(s) would you want to see added, deleted, or changed? Why?

For me, I think a brand new addition to the PZBT may possibly make for more battles. In the Battle Tower facilities from the 3rd generation onwards, there is a mode that allows Pokemon to battle at L50, regardless of their real levels. So what I was thinking here, maybe this could be implemented into the PZBT so that any two or four Pokemon could have a battle, even if one Pokemon was a much higher level than the other(s). If both/all Pokemon were set to L50 just for the battle, the battle may still be one-sided, but that's where the second part of this idea comes in: if the two/four trainers agreed on banning certain moves so that the Pokemon were on roughly equal footing in addition to being at L50 for the battle, it could easily go either way, that way, regardless of which Pokemon win(s) the battle, it'd still gain a level (or two, if the battle was a double battle where only one Pokemon didn't faint) on its original level.

Lady Vulpix
14th December 2010, 12:16 PM
Kyle: Berry, Lunar Gem.

(12/14) If AC/CC was getting revived, and you wanted to help with its revival, what thing(s) would you want to see added, deleted, or changed? Why?
I like your idea. I think we'll implement it. We could try adding some new TMs to the Reward Center/Kiosk too. And we definitely need more players, and perhaps some new workers for most of the threads.

classy_cat18
14th December 2010, 04:28 PM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs.

I would do something about the "Guess This!" game over here. It's tough coming up with a challenging question for it, and it just seems like too easy a win. But that's must my opinion as a worker. Also, put a database around here for what items/Pokemon we have, because Yahoo ticked me off by closing down Geocities. I haven't made time to make a new website and I think just putting up a list somewhere in this forum would be easier.

Lady Vulpix
14th December 2010, 07:00 PM
That would be nice, Shonta, but who would maintain it?
Although I guess we could make a thread with each pokemon's details and have each member edit their own post, like the old PMBC topic. Do you think that would work?

MG: Solar Gem.

classy_cat18
14th December 2010, 07:20 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Like the VS Seeker thread in ASB.

Lady Vulpix
15th December 2010, 01:13 PM
Late MGs for Kyle: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem.

Knight of Time
15th December 2010, 04:01 PM
Hmm, let's see if I can try and get some Lady Luck on my side...may I have my December EMTs, please?

'hands over a trio of Blue MGCoins'

classy_cat18
15th December 2010, 05:06 PM
Kyle: You get Shock Wave and Yawn.

Knight of Time
15th December 2010, 05:17 PM
Nice, two more good TMs.

I'll give the Shock Wave TM to Xeno so that he'll have a second damaging Electric-type move besides Thunderpunch, for the Yawn TM, the choice of who to give it to or what to do with it is a tough one, so I'll hang onto it for now, just incase I decide to put it up for trade or something.

Knight of Time
18th December 2010, 01:09 PM
Okay, well, to keep the ball rolling here, I think a new poll will do (sure wish I could see someone else making a poll here someday, especially if they were new to AC/CC).

(12/18) Do you own (or hope to receive/buy) anything at your house that stands out from other things related to that item (e.g. having something in a rare colour, such as the red Nintendo Wii package out this holiday season, or getting something in some package that you cannot buy seperately in most stores, etc.)?

Well, for me, that's a yes, my GameCube when I got it in 2003 came with a game called Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (part of a special promotion; the only way to get this game now is to either find it used in some video game store or buy it online) that I play every once in a while (not as much as I did years ago). As for the other side of the question, I also hope to receive the red Nintendo Wii package that I mentioned for Christmas, which besides having a red Wii console has a red Nunchuk controller, a red WiiRemote controller, and the games New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Wii Sports, I mean, when you end up noticing something so enticing in a local flyer, sometimes it can be so hard to resist putting it on your wish list, especially if you're a fan of Mario (I know one person here who definitely is a Mario fan, lol).

Can I have a new game of MP w/ D/P Pokemon please?

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 10:20 AM
Kyle: 2 Lunar Gems.

MP: Bastiodon, Zigzagoon, Mareep, Dunsparce, Cranidos, Oddish, Meditite, Diglett, Lickitung, Riolu, Venomoth, Moltres, Eevee, Smoochum

(12/18) Do you own (or hope to receive/buy) anything at your house that stands out from other things related to that item?
That's a strange poll. I have several 1 peso coins with a spelling mistake (they read "provingias" instead of "provincias"). I'm sure there must be something else, but right now that's the only thing that comes to my mind.

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2010, 04:55 PM
I guess I can still do these things!

Gabi: You get a Gold Berry.

While I'm around, I'll take two pulls of the TM machine. Then, two scratchcards please. Group two, green coins, spots 1, 5, 9. That's 8 credits.

Aaaaand:
(12/18) Do you own (or hope to receive/buy) anything at your house that stands out from other things related to that item?
I have a math textbook from college floating around somewhere that, as I found out to my dismay, was missing about 80 pages. They weren't torn out, the book was bound without them. That was annoying.

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 05:12 PM
Jeff: MG: Hollow Stone. EMT: Pound, Frustration. SC: 1 Red MGcoin. Sorry.

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2010, 05:16 PM
Frustration's going to Raini, I'm selling that Hollow Stone for stamps, and also this backlog of items I have:
Circle Gem x2
Flame Gem
Photosynthesis Gem

So... 9 stamps.

And one more scratchcards, type 2, green coins, 1, 5, 9, please.

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 05:17 PM
You get your Red MGCoin back again. o_o Plus the 9 stamps.

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2010, 05:18 PM
Okay, once more. Same all around.

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 05:47 PM
XD That coin must really love you! It's back again.

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2010, 06:25 PM
I can keep doing this all day, scratchcard! Same again, please.

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 06:33 PM
XD! OK, your patience has been rewarded. You get a Blue MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2010, 06:45 PM
Right on.

I'll use that for two scratchcards, same deal as before.

Knight of Time
19th December 2010, 07:03 PM

Bastiodon, Zigzagoon, Mareep, Dunsparce, Cranidos, Oddish, Meditite, Diglett, Lickitung, Riolu, Venomoth, Moltres, Eevee, Smoochum

Question 1: Is there at least one E in the MP's name?

I'm kinda feeling a little like Brian here, lol.

classy_cat18
19th December 2010, 07:12 PM
*does spit take* HYPOTENUSE MAN!? *rushes to do scratchcards, tripping twice on the way*

1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

I'll do questions and all that later. Right now I'm bushed.

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 07:19 PM
Kyle: yEs. Why do you feel like Brian?

Shonta: I was just as surprised. And glad.

Knight of Time
19th December 2010, 07:23 PM
Simple, the nature of the question was reminiscent of the questions Brian often asked in his MP games.

So the MP does have an E in it, which now leaves:

Mareep, Dunsparce, Meditite, Diglett, Venomoth, Moltres, Eevee

Question 2: Does the MP have at least two E's in its name?

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 07:25 PM
Yees. Lucky question there.

Knight of Time
19th December 2010, 07:28 PM
Hmm, well, I have a funny feeling that this 1 in 3 chance of getting it right may pay off somehow...

With Mareep, Meditite, and Eevee left now, that makes me wonder...

Question 3/Guess: ...if the MP is Eevee?

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 07:53 PM
No, sorry.

Knight of Time
19th December 2010, 07:55 PM
Well then, let's hope I can get it this time...is the MP Meditite then?

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 07:57 PM
Yes, it is!

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2010, 08:03 PM
*does spit take* HYPOTENUSE MAN!? *rushes to do scratchcards, tripping twice on the way*

1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

Yeah, I was surprised too. :o

I'll take my last three cards today. Type 2, green coins, 1, 5, 9.

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2010, 08:07 PM
Jeff: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins. Congratulations!

By the way, I can't access your website. You may want to try the database (unless it's just a temporary problem).

Knight of Time
19th December 2010, 08:13 PM
Alright...may I have 5 Stamps for the win, please?

Speaking of Stamps, I think I'm going to see about getting a few more...through selling some gems and stuff.

Selling:

Lunar Gem x4
Solar Gem
Miracle Berry

That's another 20 Stamps for me, please.