PDA

View Full Version : Battle Time (Ref needed)

Vermillion
13th February 2007, 08:08 PM
I realize I have a lot of evolved Poke's I've never given a whirl, so this battle is to help stretch their legs so to speak. Anyone with Evos or non Evos are welcome.

3 on 3
I choose
You Attack
DQ 1 week
Banned Attacks-Healing techs. that aren't the like of Giga Drain, Absorb, etc. Toxic, Sub, and Attract.

Arena- The floating palace of Kami from DBZ, the Z-Fighters are all gone doing their 23 episode powers ups just to get there ass kicked and get super strong at the last second...stuff...So it just us and Mr. Popo as a spectator. If a Poke falls from the palace, a docking of 5HP and 5EN will be given and they will be Instant Transmissioned back to the field. Flyer's and Floater are welcomed.

Since I mentioned Floaters I shall start with Haku, my Male Glalie

Word.

Mega Horny
13th February 2007, 08:22 PM
Hey Verm. I'm gonna go and use my buddy Sondermüll, a male Muk.

Alright Sonder, let's begin with a strong brick break, to send our foe spinning. Then, as he spins, try and coat him with a layer of thick oily sludge. Then, try and light up the sludge, or, if that doesn't work, at least damage the poor guy with a powerful fire blast

Vermillion
14th February 2007, 10:32 PM
Make yourself a hard target with Double Team and challenge his sludge attack with a Shadow Ball, ending with Flash to hinder that Fire Blast

Vermillion
24th February 2007, 11:02 PM
Come on...someone ref!

Vermillion
4th March 2007, 10:29 PM
Any ref will do!!