PDA

View Full Version : (Poll) Favorite Holiday

Inferno_Dragon
20th February 2007, 01:36 PM
Like my last poll, I searched for any thing resembling this one but couldn't find a single one. So like my favorite month, this time this poll covers the holidays and which one is your favorite. My favorite Holiday has always been Christmas.

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 01:43 PM
I've always been a big fan of Hanukkak. Gotta love that Hanukkak.

mr_pikachu
20th February 2007, 03:28 PM
I was going to make a comment much like the one MH gave, but thought better of it. Glad it wasn't me who pointed out that. ^_^;;

As for the poll, Christmas was an easy choice. Gotta love presents and family togetherness.

I do have one complaint, though... where was Weasel Stomping Day? That certainly deserved a spot on the list. It's a valued tradition!

midnightangel
21st February 2007, 09:31 AM
Gotta love New Years
It's all about new beginnings and new hope for the future

*blinks*
Forget that...I just like to get drunk and spend the evening with a bunch of other drunk people I don't know to ring in the new year ha ha ha :P

SupremeChampion
21st February 2007, 06:30 PM
see, i'm torn. i love christmas, because its presents and family togetherness and it always gives me a good feeling

however, i voted for halloween, the other holiday i love, for two reasons... one, people already picked christmas, and two because its my birthday. come one, presents and a cake, as well as candy on your birthday? what more could any kid ask for? and plus, i feel sorry for the kid who's b-day is around christmas... you so get shafted when it comes to presents, because people always buy like one present for christmas and a b-day. haha but yea, i picked halloween lol

~The Italian Stallion