PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say...

kitsun
24th February 2007, 07:44 AM
I just wanted to say one thng: Hello everyone! I would like to wish all a happy Saturday, and introduce Myself. I am Kitsun. Male, 20 yo., a wife and 3 month old daughter. RL names, i shall not release. kinda duh right there though... So anyways, just wanted to say hi!

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2007, 07:56 AM
Oh, welcome! Introduction topics are not common on this board, so there's no customary greeting either.

I hope you enjoy posting here, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

By the way, how did you find this forum?

kitsun
24th February 2007, 08:08 AM
I once lurked way back when.

I enjoyed, and still enjoy watching ASB battles. ^_^

mr_pikachu
24th February 2007, 08:14 AM
Hey kitsun! Welcome to TPM! It's nice to meet you.

If you like ASB, you may want to check out the Fanfic forum. Several of the ASB regulars are our top writers, so you'll probably enjoy that as well.

...Now that I think about it, we've got a hit fic right now which is based on the ASB forum. So take a look if you get a chance! ^_^

Magmar
24th February 2007, 10:30 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums! I'm Barry, I'm ridiculously outgoing and opinionated so you'll definitely be hearing much from me ^_^;

Zak
24th February 2007, 10:32 AM
If you're not a gimmick, welcome.

Chris 2.1
24th February 2007, 01:01 PM
My fic got a mention. w00tage.

Nice to see you joined ASB. If you ever fancy a battle please let me know! If you've been lurking you will have no doubt picked up on some good strategies.

RedStarWarrior
24th February 2007, 01:09 PM
FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Heald
24th February 2007, 01:27 PM
This topic has received a 407 error. Standby for KFC.

Weasel Overlord
24th February 2007, 03:35 PM
Hello new person! *waves furiously* If you stop by RPG at any time, I'm sure you'll come across me and my insanity more than once ^___^

Come! Join RPGs! You know you wanna... *swings pendulum and takes the moment to advertise shamelessly*

kitsun
24th February 2007, 06:28 PM
Why label me as a gimmick, Zak? :( I am not any sort of advertisement, I just wanted to announce my presence. Each to their own opinions, I suppose...

Blademaster
24th February 2007, 07:04 PM
kitsun!!! (headlock) Welcome to TPM, amigo!!!

The name's Blademaster, but most call me Blade these days. It's a pleasure to meetcha! :keke:

And yes, I'm always this friendly and hyper. Get used to it. :dance:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st March 2007, 06:09 AM
If you're not a gimmick, welcome.

Welcome even if you're a gimmick. Why is everyone a gimmick now? I don't find its sensible translation from my Finnish-English dictionary and it sucks.

Tervetuloa The PokéMastersiin! Huanying ni lai The PokéMasters! Bienvenue sur The Pokémasters!

Too many languages, I think...

Heald
1st March 2007, 06:15 AM
^ A gimmick is an account that is made for the purpose of trolling or as a joke. If you don't under trolling, trolling is when a user posts pointless, annoying or offensive messages for no reason other than to annoy others and try to get banned.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st March 2007, 06:57 AM
Welcome even if you're a gimmick. Why is everyone a gimmick now? I don't find its sensible translation from my Finnish-English dictionary and it sucks.

I meant English-Finnish, heh. Finnish-English would be even harder.

And thanks for the info, Heald! But isn't it that a gimmick may turn into a real poster after he or she learns a lesson...

And not too far from the original topic, I tell more about MYself, I'll be 22 this year and I'm trying to get my Pokémon back, almost literally!

Heald
1st March 2007, 07:08 AM
And thanks for the info, Heald! But isn't it that a gimmick may turn into a real poster after he or she learns a lesson...Not really. If a gimmick had any intention of joining a board and making useful posts, he wouldn't undermine his credibility by trolling beforehand.

I've never encountered a troll who then became a real poster. Trolls never learn a lesson, they just like to annoy and flame.

Asilynne
7th March 2007, 01:52 AM
Um..this guy just like, introduced himself lol Unless his friendliness is annoying or offensive I dont think he is a troller XD

But anyway, welcome to the boards. You sir, make me feel young and old at the same time >.< young in that Im not married and have no kids, old in that Im almost 3 years older than you :< lol