PDA

View Full Version : Kitsun vs Lady Vulpix (Ref: Charles Legend)

kitsun
24th February 2007, 09:14 AM
Ok! Now that I have my ASB team, I would like to compete in a one-on-one battle. the rules are simple:

-use only one pokemon per team
-no one-hit ko's
-DQ time is one week
-PM pokemon and opening moves to ref
-my opponent can institue any special arena they want

If I am correct, everything is in order. Now I await an opponent and Ref...

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2007, 09:50 AM
I take your challenge. And seeing as you're new here and I've never completed a battle yet (I won one by DQ, but it wasn't completed)... how about an open grassy field as the arena?

kitsun
24th February 2007, 05:58 PM
Sure, sounds fine. Now, we await a ref.

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2007, 11:01 AM
Alright.

So, once we get a ref, do we PM him/her the pokemon and then wait for them to be revealed before sending the attacks, or do we send the first set of attacks without knowing what our opponent will be?

kitsun
25th February 2007, 11:21 AM
PM the attacks and pokemon together to the ref. It should make the first round a complete surprise. ^_^

Charles Legend
4th March 2007, 06:05 AM
well I may not have reffed for ages now but I relly need to get back in to it, so Sure I well ref this for you two if you dont mind that is... :sweat2:

~Charles Legend

kitsun
4th March 2007, 08:19 AM
Excellent! A Ref! Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

My pokemon & moves are already sent.

Charles Legend
4th March 2007, 10:00 AM
oh it's no Problem at all, besides by reffing this it well help not only you and Lady Vulpix out it well also help me with my plans for my team in more ways then one.... *laughs the Stariotype evil Villain laugh*

btw Kitsun if you dint mind could you please ad my name to the title, so it's easy for me to spot? thank you in advance... ;)

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2007, 02:38 PM
Thank you, Charles! We'd been waiting for a long time. I'll PM you my pokemon and moves right now.

Charles Legend
5th March 2007, 09:02 AM
Thank you, Charles! We'd been waiting for a long time. I'll PM you my pokemon and moves right now.

like I said it's not a problem, infact....

Kitsun vs. Lady Vulpix
the rules are simple:

-1 on 1
-no one-hit ko's
-DQ time is one week
-PM pokemon and opening moves to ref
arena: open grassy field

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Orders: Sunny Day ~ Flamethrower ~ Weather Ball
Heath:100%
Energy 100%

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Orders: Confuse Ray ~ Toxic ~ Body Slam.
Heath:100%
Energy 100%
Status: Rolling her eyes at Cloudy, as her master brushed her.

-----------------Opening and round One------------------
As I was flying my Ship the Phantom Galleon over a field, Leeks my male Farfetch’d was blasted out of the Engine room and landed on my right shoulder … the Phantom began to lose altitude, and soon crash lands in to the field below…

“Sorry Master but Mr. slaps accidentally Punched one of the Electrodes causing it to use explosion; which set off the others and since they all fainted they could no longer use Electrolevitate thus is why we Crashed landed in this field.” Leeks explained as I walked off the plank and landed on the ground, I soon spotted two some what new members to the ASB…

The young man named Kitsun sent out his male Castform named Cloudy, the other trainer was Lady Vulpix known to some as Gabi who sent out her female Vulpix Ruby…

Cloudy started getting in front of his trainer and sent off a ball of fire into the sky clearing a large Circle letting the sun’s warm rays hit the Earth below; Rube Jumped out of Gabi’s arms and locked eyes with Cloudy and sent two beams of white light in to Cloudy’s eyes who looked confused.
Cloudy then fired a stream of fire at Ruby who just smiled and licked her paw as Cloudy let out a Screamed as he just attacked himself; Ruby then coughed up a Purple glob of Poison Ooze at Cloudy.

Cloudy then collects a ball of hot fire and shot it at Ruby who was knocked back but quickly got up then raced at Cloudy and some how managed to slam the cloud to the ground with her body….

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Heath:83% Confuse Ray 0% ~ Flamethrower- 9% ~ Toxic 0% ~ Body Slam-8%=17%
Energy 79% Sunny Day -8% ~ Flamethrower -6% ~ Weather Ball-7%= 21%

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Heath:95% Sunny Day-0% ~ Flamethrower-0% ~ Weather Ball-5%= 5%
Energy 80% Confuse Ray-7% ~ Toxic-7%~ Body Slam-6%=20 %

Ok Gabi your up next...

There you go. ;) and I am Sorry Lady Vulpix if you did not want me to call you by Gabi.... :sweat2:

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2007, 09:30 AM
Of course you can call me Gabi! Everyone does.

Now, Kitsun hasn't decided yet: shall we start posting attacks here, or continue sending them by PM?

Charles Legend
5th March 2007, 10:15 AM
Ok Gabi, now about posting I rather you post them in the topic, partly because it would be faster in the long run for all of us... :sweat2:

btw Gabi if your on Msn right now could you please contact me? thanks in advance...

~Charles Legend

kitsun
5th March 2007, 03:28 PM
Posting attacks here will be fine.

Man, I super-screwed up. For some reason I thought Cloudy would change types... But no abilities. Also, I definately did not see a fire type coming.

Lady Vulpix
6th March 2007, 05:05 AM
It's alright. The 'No abilities' clause affected me too. Vulpixes have Flash Fire, which means Weather Ball wouldn't have hurt her at all, and it would have increased the power of her fire attacks. But the battle has only just begun, lots of things may change.

Ok, Ruby, use Double-Team first, then Flamethrower and finally Iron Tail.

kitsun
6th March 2007, 04:32 PM
Ok. Lets start off with Hail; maybe those large chunks of ice will take care of those Double-Team clones. Then we'll give her a taste of her own medicine: Toxic!!! Finally, let's do some damage: Water Pulse!

So: Hail~Toxic~Water Pulse.

kitsun
12th March 2007, 03:07 PM
Just want to remind the ref about the battle.

Charles Legend
13th March 2007, 10:57 PM
Kitsun vs. Lady Vulpix

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Orders: Hail ~ Toxic ~ Water Pulse
Heath:83%
Energy 79%

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Orders: Double-Team ~ Flamethrower ~ Iron Tail.
Heath:95%
Energy 80%

Arena: Sunny day in effect for five more rounds

Round two

Ruby started this round off by creating four Clones of herself, Cloudy Shot a ball of Ice into the air that called fourth a small cloud that let lose a hail storm, as balls of ice hit the five Vulpix on the head four of which disappeared..

Ruby took a deep breath and Shout out a large stream of firry breath at Cloudy who got burnt, Cloudy spat a Glob of Purple Ooze in to Ruby….

Ruby six tails took on a metallic color as she swung it into the Castform, Cloudy then Shoot out a stream of Rainbow colored water at Ruby who not only got wet but also got confused… Cloudy fell to the ground and glowed Purple, then rose back in to the air, a chunk of hail hit both Ruby and Cloudy on the head.

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Heath:60% Double-Team -0% ~ Flamethrower -9% ~ Iron Tail- 10% ~ Poison Damage-2% ~ Hail-1%= 22%
Energy 60% Hail -7% ~ Toxic-7% ~ Water Pulse-5% = 19%

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Heath:88% Hail -0% ~ Toxic -0% ~ Water Pulse-6% ~ Hail-1% = 7%
Energy 62% Double-Team-6% ~ Flamethrower -6% ~ Iron Tail -6% = 18%

Arena: Sunny day in effect for four more rounds; Hail in effect for five more rounds

Ok Kitsun your up next...

I am Sorry for the wait, I well try my best not to take six days betwween reffings again...

~Charles Legend

kitsun
15th March 2007, 07:45 PM
Ok, first, lets blast that soaking wet vulpix with a Thunderbolt. Next, I'll hit her with a full powered Shadow Ball. And last, I'll turn on that sex appeal with Attract.

So:Thunderbolt~Shadow Ball~Attract

Lady Vulpix
19th March 2007, 08:35 AM
Someone wants to play dirty, eh?

Alright, Ruby, use Attract first, then dig out of the way of his attacks and hit him from below.

(Attract + Dig)

Charles Legend
26th March 2007, 02:36 AM
I am just leting you know that I have not forgoten about this match, and that I well get back to reffing it soon..... oh and Gabi make Sure your Anti Virus is up to date, because my Main computer gout Owned by a nasty one, and it's hardrive had to be wiped clean meing I lost all my work on it.... :(

~Charles Legend

kitsun
26th March 2007, 02:47 PM
Its Ok. Sorry for being so impatient. Do you know of a timeframe when the reffing will be available?

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 05:54 PM
Oh, sorry to hear that, Charles.

There aren't many Linux viruses around, but I do have an antivirus. Of course, none is infallible.

Charles Legend
27th March 2007, 02:42 PM
Its Ok. Sorry for being so impatient. Do you know of a timeframe when the reffing will be available?

Oh, sorry to hear that, Charles.

There aren't many Linux viruses around, but I do have an antivirus. Of course, none is infallible.

It's fine Kitsun, my computer is fixed now, and Look down... :P And Gabi I was just checking, and I the reason I named my Piplup "Bird Flu" was because I mistranlated it's name as meaning "contagious poultry disease spread by Poop" so I Orignally thought hey I wonder if Nintendo was made Piplup as a pun to the Bird Flu which is by the way a contagious poultry disease... ;)

but anyways Enough about that, here the reffing...

Kitsun vs. Lady Vulpix

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Orders: Thunderbolt ~ Shadow Ball ~ Attract
Heath:60%
Energy 60%

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Orders: Attract ~ Dig ~ Dig
Heath:88%
Energy 62%
Status: no clones; Poisoned (2% each round) and Confused; wet

Arena: Sunny day in effect for four more rounds; Hail in effect for five more rounds

Round three
Cloudy Charges up and fired of a bolt of lightning that struck Ruby for good damage, Ruby thought hurt started to Show off just how sexy she really was and then fired of a red heart shaped bubble of love which hit the Distracted Castform who now thinks he madly in love with the Vulpix….

Cloudy Started to collect the Shadows he was told to but he mist have been thinking ”Why do I want to attack the Pokémon I am in love with?!” Ruby Smirked before digging a tunnel in to the ground.

Cloudy Remembered he was Supposed to show that Vulpix just how much of a Stud muffin he really was, However when he looked at where she had been there was a pile of dirt; ruby broke out of the soft earth under the confused and dissipated Castform not only was he hit by Ruby but also the soil as well when she came out of the hole…

Cloudy and Ruby both fell to the ground and glowed Purple, then rose back to their feet well Cloudy back in to the air; and a chunk of hail hit both Ruby and Cloudy on the head.

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Heath:51% Attract-0% ~ Dig-0% ~ Dig-6% Poison Damage-2% ~ Hail-1%= 9%
Energy 54% Thunderbolt-6% ~ Shadow Ball-0% ~ Attract-0% = 6%

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Heath:77% Thunderbolt-9% ~ Shadow Ball-0% ~ Attract -0% ~ Poison Damage-2% ~ Hail-1% = 11%
Energy 49% Attract-6% ~ Dig-7 % =13%

Arena: Sunny day in effect for three more rounds; Hail in effect for four more rounds.

Lady Vulpix your up next

So yeah I would have done it yesterday but it was my birthday I was also tired...

~Charles Legend

kitsun
27th March 2007, 04:24 PM
Ah, happy late birthday, Charles!

So, I assume it's Lady Vulpix's turn to attack first? Or is it mine?

Charles Legend
29th March 2007, 12:37 AM
Ah, happy late birthday, Charles!

So, I assume it's Lady Vulpix's turn to attack first? Or is it mine?
thanks Kitsun, and yeah it's Gabi's turn I just forgot to say it was when I posted it but it's up now....

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2007, 06:27 AM
I'm sorry I missed this!

And now I'm glad my mum offered me to take me to work today so I have 20 spare minutes. *Sighs.* That's what my life's come to.

Ok, Ruby... try a Flamethrower, then Faint Attack and finish with another Flamethrower.

kitsun
15th April 2007, 10:31 PM
Tch. Sorry for being late. Cloudy, try a Future Sight, then use a Weather Ball, and finally Rest.

Future Sight~Weather Ball~Rest

Charles Legend
25th April 2007, 10:36 PM
Kitsun vs. Lady Vulpix

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Orders: Future Sight ~ Weather Ball ~ Rest
Heath:51%
Energy 54%
Status: Confused and Poisoned (2% each round); Madly in love with Ruby

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Orders: Flamethrower ~ Faint Attack ~ Flamethrower.
Heath:77%
Energy 49%

Round Four

Ruby took a deep breath and Shoot a stream of fire out of her mouth at Cloudy who was not paying the fox any attention once so ever but rather he smiled Evilly as he for saw Ruby get hit by an attack some time in the near future…

Cloudy summoned a ball of steam and shot it at Ruby who disap4eared after getting hit, Ruby reappeared behind cloudy and such him in the back…

Cloudy turned around, but instead of attacking he fell asleep, or at lest tried to, Ruby Smirked then blew the cloud a kiss in the form of a stream of fire…. A worm hole appeared over Ruby and a what appeared to be a Shiny Dialga fell out of it and landed her however it quickly disappeared and was merely just energy that was created by Cloudy who must have red the ref’s mind as he was playing his Pokemon Diamond for nearly four days striate…

Cloudy and Ruby both fell to the ground and glowed Purple, then rose back to their feet well Cloudy back in to the air; and a chunk of hail hit both Ruby and Cloudy on the head.

Team Kitsun
Cloudy, Male Castform.
Heath:24% Flamethrower-9% ~ Faint Attack-6% ~ Flamethrower-9% Poison Damage-2% ~ Hail-1% =27%
Energy 34% Future Sight-6% ~ Weather Ball-7% ~ Rest-7% =20%
Status: Confused and Poisoned (2% each round); Madly in love with Ruby

Team Lady Vulpix
Ruby Female Vulpix
Heath:61% Future Sight-0% ~ Weather Ball-5% ~ Rest-0% Future Sight-8% Poison Damage-2% ~ Hail-1%=16%
Energy 32% Flamethrower-6% ~ Faint Attack-5% ~ Flamethrower-6%=17%

Arena: Sunny day in effect for two more rounds; Hail in effect for three more rounds.

Ok Kitsun your up next...

Just letting you know a been busy as of late...

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
5th May 2007, 04:47 PM
After all this time... it's Kitsun's turn? I'll try to contact him. Sorry for the long absence.

And the Dialga thing was funny. :)

[Edit: 4 days since my PM and no sign of Kitsun yet.]

Charles Legend
10th May 2007, 01:22 AM
After all this time... it's Kitsun's turn? I'll try to contact him. Sorry for the long absence.

And the Dialga thing was funny. :)

[Edit: 4 days since my PM and no sign of Kitsun yet.]

yes, he was last Active on the 20th of April, and thats ok I have been busy reading a few books as of late...

Thanks...

Well then Shall we DQ him then Gabi?

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
10th May 2007, 06:04 AM
I guess... he has not responded yet, so I doubt he will respond at all.

Charles Legend
10th May 2007, 06:46 PM
Ok, then Gabi you won 2 points, Kitsun I am sory but you ony get one point.... oh and I get 2 points for reffing this... ;)

~Charles Legend