PDA

View Full Version : Molly Hale fan club Mod Approved

MollyHaleIsMyFriend
25th February 2007, 03:40 PM
who wants to join my Molly Hale fan club?

Magmar
26th February 2007, 12:34 AM
This isn't like that May obsession club, is it? Where the guy was just SO interested in this 7 year old cartoon girl in a bikini......

Hinoryu
26th February 2007, 12:39 AM
This isn't like that May obsession club, is it? Where the guy was just SO interested in this 7 year old cartoon girl in a bikini......

... Apparently, I have not been lurking for long enough before joining. Morbid curiousity requests details of this?

The_Missing_Link
26th February 2007, 01:44 AM
It's on the 5th page if you want to see that topic

Please don't post anymore unless it actually has to do with the topic

mr_pikachu
26th February 2007, 11:01 AM
Okay, to get things back on topic... I'd like to ask about the nature of this club, and I'm sure others want to know that as well. After all, I do think Molly was an intriguing character, frankly. There were a lot of things about her background and personality that were never really explored in Pokemon 3, and so I think she could be a really good character for one-shots and other short fanfiction.

But while many might appreciate her in terms of being a great character and/or person, fewer probably like her in the "OMG she's hot I want to marry her" sense. (That's how the May fan club that was mentioned earlier functioned, which is why it's an issue in the first place.) So what exactly do you mean when you say this is a Molly Hale Fan Club?