PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Pokémon Hangman v.56 (MA)

Pages : [1] 2

Shadow Wolf
5th March 2007, 04:57 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT: A new rule has been added to the game of Pokemon Hangman, so be sure to check it out.

ANNOUNCEMENT: mr_pikachu has created a Pokémon randomizer that will help you pick a Pokémon when it is your turn to post a puzzle. This will help make sure that every Pokémon will have an equal oppourtunity of coming up. Here is the link to it: The Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer (http://pokemon-randomizer.greatnow.com/randomizer.html)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Randomizer Update! If you select an Unown plushie using the Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer, it will also name what Unown form has been selected in parentheses, like "UNOWN (A)." Don't include this extra letter (or symbol) in the puzzle, however. Just tell the winner what the form is when you award the plushie!

Pokémon Hangman v.56
Little_Pikachu approved :025:

Game Founder / Rules Creator: Jay
Rules Editor For This Version: Louis (shinypkmnchaser)
Hosts: mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

I'm sure we've all played hangman when you're bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Light Yellow

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don't know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you'll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

Each player may not guess a vowel (A, E, I, O, or U) until they have guessed at least one consonant. However, anyone may make Pokemon guesses before guessing a consonant.

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don't mess up for other people's sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon's name you're doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it's your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn't already been done. You don't need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may only win a maximum of three plushies per day - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. (Each person’s “day” depends on the time listed in their forum profile. Each new day begins at midnight.)

If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceeded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too!

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios and Latias. All others are fine. Oh, and please don't do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet, either.

You are allowed a maximum of NINE incorrect guesses before it's Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone's incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the nine incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the workers must do the next puzzle. You don't get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you're going to be away for 2 weeks then don't wait until you get back because you'll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to four situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and one of the workers will start the next puzzle. (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

When you are guessing the name of a Pokemon on anyone else's turn, you must spell the Pokemon correctly in order to win a plushie of that Pokemon. Example of this rule in action: Let's say someone guessed "Picachu" as their answer to a puzzle, and then another person afterword guesses "Pikachu", if the puzzle is indeed Pikachu, the person who posted second would get the plushie, since the first person spelt it wrong. So please try and avoid making this mistake every time you guess a Pokemon. As for a counter-example, if the man is close to hanging, a correct guess for the Pokemon that is spelled incorrectly will unfortunately make the man hang if there are 1 or 2 guesses remaining, so be careful about this.

Also, if it's your birthday, you're more than welcome to pick any plushie you want for your birthday (excluding legendaries and D/P Pokemon), however, you cannot pick a shiny plushie, as they are obviously rarer than legendaries. When it is your birthday, just post here saying what regular coloured, non-legendary plushie you want (again, you cannot choose a D/P Pokemon either until D/P are released here in North America), and one of the workers will give you your plushie on their next post.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 300 Pokemon to choose from so good luck! (And again, please don’t do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet.)

If there's something you don't understand then ask Number1ChanseyFan, mr_pikachu, or me - we bite but we'll still help. Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts and hostess- mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan,
shinypkmnchaser

The man has been hung a total of thirty-four times
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since 2005; considering this game began in very late April

OK, everything is set! The next puzzle will be made by Lady Vulpix and I would like an S in advance please.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2007, 04:59 AM
An S you have requested, and an S you shall have.

_ _ S _ _ _ _ _ (8)

mr_pikachu
5th March 2007, 04:59 AM
I'll add an R in advance.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2007, 06:34 AM
What do you mean by "in advance"? Look up.

_ _ S _ _ _ R _ (8)

mr_pikachu
5th March 2007, 06:59 AM
Ah, I guess we posted at nearly the same moment. Considering our post times, it's not unlikely.

Anyway, is this a Castform?

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2007, 08:06 AM
Interesting. And yes, it is. Which keeps proving that whenever I use your randomizer, you get the word.

The Castform plushie is yours, Brian.

mr_pikachu
5th March 2007, 08:38 AM
In my opinion, you remembering all the plushies I've won on your puzzles and me remembering all the plushies others have won on your puzzles demonstrates mutual selective memory. But nonetheless, thank you for the Castform, Gabi! That's my second one, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 9

Good luck!

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2007, 09:03 AM
You haven't won all of my puzzles, Brian. Just all the ones I did with your randomizer. I did the others with the MP randomizer from the Goldenrod Tower.

As for this puzzle, is there an R?

mr_pikachu
5th March 2007, 09:58 AM
Just remember that a lot of that has to do with activity. I have a little trouble winning plushies while I'm at class.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: R
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 8

Inferno_Dragon
5th March 2007, 10:26 AM
Is there an S in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
5th March 2007, 08:17 PM
Why settle for less?

_ _ _ S _ _ _ S _ (9)

Shadow Wolf
5th March 2007, 08:25 PM
OK, time for a quick visit before going to sleep.

Is this a Blastoise?

mr_pikachu
5th March 2007, 08:30 PM
That's the one! The Blastoise is yours, Louis. Nicely done!

Inferno_Dragon
5th March 2007, 08:34 PM
Can I have an S in advance?

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 04:01 AM
Ah, thanks mr_pikachu, this one is my 2nd; 1st gen starter(the first one was a Charizard)

OK, next puzzle

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

Incorrect: none

Remaining: 9

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 04:10 AM
Hmm... is this a Salamence?

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 04:12 AM
That was quick!

Anyway, congratulations mr_pikachu, here's your plushie.

*hands over the Salamence plushie*

Now, S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 04:15 AM
Thanks, Louis. That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ S (6)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 04:17 AM
Hmm, I'll go with a T

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 04:17 AM
Hmm, I'll go with a no.

_ _ _ _ _ S (6)

Incorrect Guesses: T

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 04:19 AM
OK, Let's see if a P helps

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 04:21 AM
Do you see the invisible letter?

_ _ _ _ _ S (6)

Incorrect Guesses: T, P
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 7

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 04:22 AM
XD, nice one!

Anyway, Could this be a Feebas?

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 04:24 AM
Ugly guesses do not suit you.

_ _ _ _ _ S (6)

Incorrect Guesses: T, P, Feebas
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 04:26 AM
Oh my, then if that one is not the right one, the this one must be the legendary Deoxys(unless I have missed one)

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 04:27 AM
Miss one? You? Never! The Deoxys is yours, Louis!

Now, the only question that remains is... Which Deoxys did you win?

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 04:38 AM
Awesome, thanks mr_pikachu, a nice way to win a 100th plushie.

I'll be taking the Speed form of Deoxys.

OK, time for a new puzzle

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 04:45 AM
Whoa, that was your 100th plushie, too? That is big! Congratulations on the legendary and the landmark, Louis!

Let's try an R here.

Lady Vulpix
6th March 2007, 10:20 AM
Let's have an N to go with that. Congratulations!

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 12:54 PM
Thank you both! ^_^

OK, back to the game. The score is balanced.

_ _ _ _ _ R _( 7 )

Incorrect: N

Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 12:58 PM
I estimate a 60% chance that there's an L here.

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 01:02 PM
I'll be raising it to 100%, because the letter is in the puzzle.

_ _ _ L _ R _( 7 )

Incorrect: N

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 01:06 PM
Ah, is this a Wailord?

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 01:12 PM
Quite right, congratulations mr_pikachu, there's your plushie.

*points at the very big plushie*

I wonder where are you going to put a 48 feet(approximately) long plushie???

Anyway, congratulations again, and S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 01:16 PM
I wonder where are you going to put a 48 feet(approximately) long plushie???

I was going to quip, "Right next to my other one." Then I realized my other Wailord is actually a Wailmer. So I've got nothing.

Anyway, thanks for the Wailord, Louis! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ S _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 01:20 PM
Hmm, I'm sure that I can find an R on this one

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 01:36 PM
Discover what you desire and seek it out!

_ _ R S _ _ _ (7)

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 01:38 PM
Once again, I'm certain that I can find an A

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 01:41 PM
Such wholehearted faith!

_ _ R S _ _ A (7)

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 01:44 PM
Well, this has become a hot streak, as I'm sure that this one is a Corsola

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 01:47 PM
Right you are! The Corsola is yours, Louis. Nice combination!

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 01:51 PM
Thanks mr_pikachu, this one's going to the trade list.

OK, next one:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 8 )

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 02:24 PM
Why did my earlier post get sigged? o_0

...Let's try an R.

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 02:30 PM
Why did my earlier post get sigged? o_0

Just thought of changing my sig and putting a new phrase that could be inspiring in a weird way.

OK, back to the game.

Sorry but I can't seem to find R's on this one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 8 )

Incorrect: R

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 02:33 PM
Ah. I see. ...Is there a T here?

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 02:37 PM
Sorry, but once again I have to say no.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 8 )

Incorrect: R,T

Remaining: 6

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 02:43 PM
Okay... what about an S?

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 02:49 PM
Splendid!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ S _( 8 )

Incorrect: R,T

Remaining: 7

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 02:51 PM
Hmm... is this a Zangoose?

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 03:02 PM
Umm...

Z A N G O O S E( 8 )

Incorrect: nothing

Remaining: giving the plushie

Congratulations mr_pikachu!

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 03:05 PM
Hehe, thanks, Louis! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 03:09 PM
OK, how about an R?

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 03:12 PM
How about something else?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R

Shadow Wolf
6th March 2007, 03:19 PM
Hmm, I'll go with an L for my final guess

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 03:22 PM
Smooth.

_ _ L _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Inferno_Dragon
6th March 2007, 10:24 PM
Is there an T in this puzzle?

Shadow Wolf
7th March 2007, 03:57 AM
Could this one be a Politoed?

Master Chief
8th March 2007, 07:14 AM
^ wow. if you're correct, which i think you are, then i'd like a S in advance, please.

Lady Vulpix
10th March 2007, 01:26 PM
What happened to Brian?

mr_pikachu
12th March 2007, 01:20 AM
People stopped guessing and I had to go out of town. But now that I'm back...

_ _ L _ _ T T _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, Politoed

All this time and nobody figured it out? Slackers!

Shadow Wolf
12th March 2007, 05:59 AM
All this time and nobody figured it out? Slackers!

Hey, I can't make two guesses in a single round, right?

OK, this one must be a Delcatty

darktyranitar
12th March 2007, 10:57 AM
I'll take an advance H, please.

mr_pikachu
12th March 2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah, the Delcatty's yours. Good one, Louis!

Inferno_Dragon
12th March 2007, 01:27 PM
I will take an R in advance.

Number1ChanseyFan
12th March 2007, 01:35 PM
S in advance please!!

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the plushie mr_pikachu!

Sorry for the delay, I was having some minor problems with the computer. It doesn't matter now, 'cause here's the next puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: H,R,S

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 02:25 PM
Is there an A in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 02:27 PM
Ooh, tricky... I'll take an M here.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 02:29 PM
Tricky?, Not anymore.

_ _ _ _ M( 5 )

Incorrect: H,R,S,A

Remaining: 5

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 02:33 PM
Is it Gloom?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 02:34 PM
It could also be a Golem.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 03:06 PM
One of you is right, but which one?

Well, Inferno guessed right this time, congratulations.

*hands over the Gloom plushie*

OK, S in advance please

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 03:09 PM
Well done, Inferno! I'll take an R in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 03:13 PM
Here is the next puzzle;

_ _ R _ _ _ S S (8)

Incorrect Guesses: 0
Guesses Remaining: 9

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 03:18 PM
Could this be a Gorebyss?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 03:24 PM
Argh, missed a chance at a new plushie! >_<

Ah, well. R in advance whenever the answer is confirmed.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 03:28 PM
Correct, shinypkmnchaser. Here is your plushie ...

AND I would like an S in advance.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 03:31 PM
Alright, thanks Inferno, another plushie for the collection.

OK, next:

_ _ _ _ _ S _( 7 )

Incorrect: R

(This one should be easy)

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 03:35 PM
Hmm... is this a Luvdisc?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 03:37 PM
Sorry, but that's not the answer I'm looking for.

_ _ _ _ _ S _( 7 )

Incorrect: R,Luvdisc

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 03:38 PM
Then I'll bet it's a Ninjask.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 03:53 PM
I don't want to bet against you, 'cause I could end in bankruptcy, and I don't want to break the piggy bank.

Anyway, you have guessed right, so here's your plushie, congratulations.

*hands over the Ninjask plushie*

S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks, Louis! That's my second Ninjask, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

S _ _ _ S _ _ (7)

Good luck!

P.S. Here's my current trade list. Who wants to make an offer?

Altaria
Azurill
Castform
Charmander
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dustox
Elekid
Exeggcute
Gligar (2)
Graveler
Gyarados (3)
Jynx
Lapras (2)
Lickitung
Milotic
Murkrow
Nincada
Ninjask
Pikachu
Piloswine (2)
Poliwrath
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Sentret
Skitty (2)
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spinarak
Steelix
Surskit
Taillow (2)
Togetic
Totodile
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Zigzagoon

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 04:25 PM
That one looks like a Sneasel.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 04:28 PM
If it looks like a Sneasel, sounds like a Sneasel, and smells like a Sneasel, it must be... a Sneasel! Well done, Louis.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 04:43 PM
Oooh, OK, thanks mr_pikachu, this one's a new plushie, now let's see if this one tastes like a Sneasel.

Nah, I don't want to feel cotton in my mouth.

OK, next puzzle:

_ _ _ _ _ _( 6 )

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 04:49 PM
Shall we begin with an R?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 04:53 PM
Ask and ye shall receive.

_ _ _ R _ _( 6 )

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 04:55 PM
Hmm... is there an S here?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 04:57 PM
Thinking nicely, giving wisely!

S _ _ R _ _( 6 )

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 05:00 PM
Ah, is this a Staryu?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 05:03 PM
Quite right, here's your Staryu plushie

*hands over the plushie*

Wow, I feel kinda dumb, 'cause I've just figure out that Staryu can be compare to Star, You, and Starmie to Star, Me.

Anyway, enjoy, and S in advance please

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 05:07 PM

...Staryu and Starmie were introduced a decade ago.

Thanks for the Staryu, Louis! That's my second one, so it's time I added it to my trade list.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 05:11 PM

*feels as dumb as Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants*

OK, can I have an R?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 05:14 PM
If you don't believe in yourself, you'll never get what you want.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 05:19 PM
Well, I don't know if to believe or not, but let's see if I can fid an E.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 05:21 PM
Self-doubt will get you nowhere.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, E
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 6

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 05:43 PM
Is there an T in this puzzle?

Hinoryu
13th March 2007, 05:43 PM
Can I try for an N?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 05:58 PM
Where one fails, another will succeed...

_ _ _ N _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, E, T

Hinoryu
13th March 2007, 06:01 PM
Well, let's try for a double with an A.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 06:09 PM
Let's see if there is an I in this puzzle.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 06:15 PM
It's hit-and-miss again.

_ _ A N _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, E, T, I
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 4

Hinoryu
13th March 2007, 06:16 PM
Let's take one more swing for Phanpy?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 06:40 PM
Three swings, three hits! The Phanpy is yours, Hinoryu. Nicely done!

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 06:41 PM
Can I have an S in advance please?

Hinoryu
13th March 2007, 06:52 PM
I'm on a roll today, it seems.

And no, you may not, sorry.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect: S

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 06:54 PM

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:02 PM
I'll try an R here.

Hinoryu
13th March 2007, 07:08 PM
You may try, but you won't succeed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect: S, A, R
Left: 6

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:10 PM
Is there a T in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:10 PM
Then what about an L?

Hinoryu
13th March 2007, 07:14 PM
You people are fast at this.

_ _ _ _ _ _ T (7)

Incorrect: S, A, R, L
Left: 5

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:17 PM
We try. So, is this a Pidgeot?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 07:18 PM
mr_pikachu must be right, so I would like an S in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:19 PM
I also agree, so can I have a T in advance?

Hinoryu
13th March 2007, 07:20 PM
Well, it could be. On the other hand, it could be a Sentret.

Actually, no it couldn't be, so yeah. It's Pidgeot. Here's your plushie.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:23 PM
Sweetness! That's my last plushie today, and it's another new one for the collection! Thanks, Hinoryu.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:23 PM

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 07:24 PM
Time to try an R.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:25 PM
The vowels strike again!

_ A _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:29 PM
Is there a C in this puzzle?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 07:30 PM
I'm pretty sure that I can find an E or two on this one

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:33 PM
See? Confidence is rewarding!

_ A C _ _ _ E (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:33 PM
Is it Machoke?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 07:34 PM
Hehe, quite right, and I'm pretty sure Inferno guessed right so...

S in advance please

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:35 PM
So it is! The Machoke is yours, Inferno. Nice play!

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:37 PM
My second plushie ... once more to go.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Guesses Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:38 PM
Just because I can't win a plushie doesn't mean I can't help. Let's try an R!

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:39 PM
No, I don't think the RULES says you can't.

_ _ _ _ R _ _ _ (7 Letters)

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 07:46 PM
The more plushies people win, the better chance I have of trading for a new one. So let's try a D.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 07:48 PM
Umm, I see eight spaces, but the number beside the puzzle is seven.

Anyway, I'll try an N

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:49 PM
Well, that's not bad logic there.

Sooo before I give you the results ... when do you think D/P pokemon will be add to the randomizer?

_ _ _ _ R _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,D,N
Guesses Remaining: 6

Edit: Sorry, I keep on miscounting the number of the letters.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 07:55 PM
No worries! ^_^

Anyway, let's see if a T helps.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 07:58 PM
It will.

_ _ T _ R _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,D,N
Guesses Remaining: 6

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 08:00 PM
I believe this one must be a Caterpie.

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 08:01 PM
Yes, must be right. Here is your plushie .. carefull it sticks to your hand

And it is your turn to post the next puzzle.

And I will have an S in advance.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 08:02 PM
I thought it was stated more explicitly in the rules than it apparently is... D/P Pokemon will start appearing in the Randomizer once the games are released in North America. I'm in the process of setting up the code for this addition.

And I'll take an R in advance.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks Inferno, this one fills my daily quota.

OK, here's the next one:

_ _ _ _ _ _ R _( 8 )

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 08:41 PM
Is there an E in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 08:44 PM
I estimate a 75% chance of at least one L being present.

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 08:59 PM
Two shot and three hits, this one is easy now

_ L _ _ _ E R L( 8 )

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 09:07 PM
Gimme a C!

...C'mon, where are my cheerleaders? :(

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 09:11 PM
Is it Clamperl?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 09:12 PM
*screams*

SEE

*lowers voice*

Inferno has guessed right, congratulations.

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 09:15 PM
*starts laughing*

Thanks, Louis. I needed that. XD

R in advance, please.

*goes back to laughing*

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 09:18 PM
That's my final plushie for the day.

And here is the puzzle;

_ _ S _ _ _ S S (8 Letters)

It shouldn't be hard to solve this puzzle.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 09:19 PM
I hereby demand an N!

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 09:20 PM
And here is your N.

N _ S _ _ _ S S (8 Letters)

It is still easy to figure out.

darktyranitar
13th March 2007, 09:21 PM
Is this a Nosepass?

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 09:22 PM
No prob. mr_pikachu! :yes:

OK, can I have an P?

EDIT: in advance please

Inferno_Dragon
13th March 2007, 09:25 PM
Yes, it is darktyranitar. Here is your plushie ... boy it isn't that light.

*falls down*

Note to self; invent something that allows you to carry these things without getting hurt.

Careful, not to hurt yourself. And it is your turn to post the next puzzle.

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 09:31 PM
Nice one, dt! I'll take an R in advance.

darktyranitar
13th March 2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks... *hand fall through the floor due to the massive weight of the plushie* Ow, should have listened to you...

OK, next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ R _ _ (9)

Wrong guess: P
Guess left: 8

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 09:39 PM
Can I have an E?

darktyranitar
13th March 2007, 09:54 PM
Of course you can.

_ E _ _ _ _ R _ _ (9)

Wrong guess: P

Shadow Wolf
13th March 2007, 09:55 PM
OK, can I get a couple of D's?

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 09:58 PM
If he gets a double-D, then I want a T!

darktyranitar
13th March 2007, 10:15 PM
Hey, have you guys figured this one out or what?

T E D D _ _ R _ _ (9)

Come on... this one should be easy to figure out...

Crazy Elf Boy
14th March 2007, 03:52 AM
ZOMG Free plushie

is it Teddiursa?

darktyranitar
14th March 2007, 04:33 AM
That's correct!... Hey, where did everybody else go?

Anyway, congrats CEB! Here's your (free) plushie! Teehee!

Inferno_Dragon
14th March 2007, 11:52 AM
Can I Get an S in advance?

mr_pikachu
14th March 2007, 01:22 PM
I went to bed. May I have an R in advance?

Crazy Elf Boy
15th March 2007, 03:01 AM
Yeh soz guys i haven't been on in a while. I was trying to figure out how to get back on the forums after the update, i forgot my username :(

Ok here it is

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Guesses left: 8

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 05:05 AM
Hmm, two options...OK.

*flips coin*

Let's see if the winds are on my side, since I'll fly a Salamence

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 05:17 AM
Let's see if we can get jiggy with a Sudowoodo.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th March 2007, 06:59 PM
NOOOOOOOOO

*Shakes fist at Dark tyranitar*

You guesses it right

*Hands over SUdowoodo plushie*

I'll take a P in advance

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 07:00 PM
I will take an S in advance for the next puzzle.

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 08:12 PM
Nicely done dt, I'll take an L in advance.

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 09:02 PM
Yay, I got a plushie for my b-day! :D Thanks, CEB.

Next!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Wrong: P, S, L
Guess left: 6

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 09:03 PM

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 09:17 PM
No, sorry! ^^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Wrong: P, S, L, A
Guess left: 5

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 09:19 PM

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 09:22 PM
There's a 90% chance that I can find an O on this one.

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 09:29 PM
Umm...

*points up*

My guess, is it there?

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 09:35 PM
Sorry, didn't notice that...

_ _ _ O _ O _ _ (8)

Wrong: P, S, L, A, E
Guess left: 4

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 09:36 PM
So... is this a Vigoroth?

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 09:36 PM
Is it Vigoroth?

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 09:50 PM
We have two winner... but there can only be one winner...

_ _ _ O _ O _ _

(Hah! Emoticon!)

Sorry ID, but Louis got it first. Congratulation, here's your plushie!

I'll take an advance H, please.

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 09:52 PM
Well, I was too late so I will have an S in advance.

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks dt, that's a new plushie for me.

OK, next puzzle:

H _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

PS: Just wanted to remind that anyone can ask a worker for a birthday plushie. It must be a regular plushie, though(not legendary, not shiny)

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 10:09 PM

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 10:12 PM
Right on the spot.

H A _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 10:14 PM
Is it Haunter?

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 10:20 PM
Right you are Inferno, the ghost is yours.

*delivers the Haunter plushie*

Careful with its Curse.

Enjoy, and S in advance please

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 10:22 PM
Oh, I didn't know that... but my b-day was yesterday (if you're counting my time zone, that is) Am I still eligible to get a b-day plushie?

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 10:29 PM
*picks up plushie with talismans surrounding his body.*

Thanks, and here is the next puzzle;

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ S (8 Letters)

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 10:33 PM
Hmm, I believe I must discuss that with the workers, but in my time zone, it's still your birthday, so I believe that you can pick the plushie.

now, may I ask for an A?

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 10:37 PM
Ask and you shall receive

_ A _ _ _ _ _ S (8 Letters)

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 10:38 PM
Well... if I can ask for a plushie, then it'll definitely be a Tyranitar.

And I'd like a T, please.

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 10:39 PM
You people are on a roll here.

_ A _ _ T _ _ S (8 Letters)

Shadow Wolf
15th March 2007, 10:40 PM
*yawns*, I got to go...

*finds a Tyranitar plushie and gives it to dt*

Happy Birthday!!!

So... this one could be a Kabutops

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks!

Hey, it looks like you're probably right, so I'll take an advanced R.

Inferno_Dragon
15th March 2007, 10:46 PM
Yes, it is. Be careful of its claws, if you graze yourself against it ....

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Okay, maybe I shouldn't be the one who has to feel the pain to warn other's of these plushies dangerous problems.

Here is your turn to post a puzzle. I am out of here ... to find something to treat this wound.

Shadow Wolf
16th March 2007, 04:44 AM
Thanks Inferno. This one is now on the trade list.

OK, time to do the next puzzle.

R _ _ _ _( 5 )

Crazy Elf Boy
16th March 2007, 06:12 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG ANOTHER EASY PLUSHIE

Is it Ralts by any chance?

darktyranitar
16th March 2007, 06:13 AM
Could this be a Ralts?

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 11:55 AM
Since I do think it is Ralts, can I have an S in advance?

Shadow Wolf
16th March 2007, 12:24 PM
Sorry dt, but CEB guessed first.

Congratulations Crazy Elf Boy, enjoy your Ralts

*hands over the plushie*

L in advance please

Crazy Elf Boy
16th March 2007, 08:16 PM
Sorry about that DT 1 min to late

thanks for the plushie

ok here it is

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S,L

Guesses left: 7

Inferno_Dragon
16th March 2007, 08:17 PM

darktyranitar
16th March 2007, 09:53 PM
How about a T?

Crazy Elf Boy
17th March 2007, 08:28 PM
Yes there is an A but no T

_ _ A _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S,L,T

Guesses left: 6

Inferno_Dragon
17th March 2007, 08:37 PM
Is there an R in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
17th March 2007, 08:43 PM
Maybe......

_ L A R _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S,T

Guesses left: 7

BTW Guys i screwed up BIG time....there is a L just let this be a warning. Never do Hangman at 12 o'clock at night

darktyranitar
17th March 2007, 08:46 PM
Is this a Flareon?

Crazy Elf Boy
18th March 2007, 03:21 AM
Yay

*Confetti*

You guessed right

I'll take an S in advance

darktyranitar
18th March 2007, 03:52 AM
Thanks! OK, next!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guess: S

Inferno_Dragon
18th March 2007, 09:31 AM
Is there an R in this puzzle?

darktyranitar
18th March 2007, 09:52 AM
Nope.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guess: S, R
Guess left: 7

Inferno_Dragon
18th March 2007, 09:54 AM
Is there an A in the puzzle?

darktyranitar
18th March 2007, 11:21 AM
Once again, nope.
Nope.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guess: S, R, A
Guess left: 6

Inferno_Dragon
18th March 2007, 11:24 AM

Shadow Wolf
18th March 2007, 11:29 AM
Can I get a P?

darktyranitar
18th March 2007, 07:46 PM
One got it right...

E _ E _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guess: S, R, A, P
Guess left: 5

Hinoryu
18th March 2007, 08:16 PM
Ladies and gents, I believe we have an Elekid.

darktyranitar
18th March 2007, 10:52 PM
Ladies and gentleman, I believe we have a winner!

Congrats Hinoryu! Here's an Elekid plushie for ya! *pull a lever, then an Elekid plushie fell into Hinoryu's arm*

Inferno_Dragon
18th March 2007, 11:09 PM
Can I have an S in advance?

Master Chief
19th March 2007, 09:17 AM
me wanty C !

Hinoryu
19th March 2007, 05:44 PM
Woot.

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Incorrect: S, C

Ash_of_pallet_town
19th March 2007, 05:54 PM
I guess H

Inferno_Dragon
19th March 2007, 07:30 PM

Hinoryu
19th March 2007, 08:17 PM
_ A _ _ _ (5)

Incorrect: S, C, H

Inferno_Dragon
19th March 2007, 08:21 PM
Is there an O in this puzzle?

Ash_of_pallet_town
19th March 2007, 08:28 PM
Is it Bagon.

Shadow Wolf
19th March 2007, 09:05 PM
It could also be Magby

Hinoryu
20th March 2007, 12:18 AM
Actually, Ash got it. Bagon plushie and your turn.

mr_pikachu
20th March 2007, 01:27 AM
Nice one, Ash! I'll take an R in advance.

Ash_of_pallet_town
20th March 2007, 03:42 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _(7)
Letters Guessed:R
Guesses Left(8)

Shadow Wolf
20th March 2007, 03:55 PM
Can I get an S?

Ash_of_pallet_town
20th March 2007, 04:17 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _(7)
Letters guessed: S,R
Guesses Left(7)

Shadow Wolf
20th March 2007, 04:25 PM
Then, may I ask for an O?

Ash_of_pallet_town
20th March 2007, 04:29 PM
_ _ _ _ _ O _(7)
Letters Guessed:S,R
Gusses Left (7)

Shadow Wolf
20th March 2007, 04:31 PM
Now, let's see if I can find an L or two, or none on this one

Ash_of_pallet_town
20th March 2007, 04:40 PM
_ _ _ _ _ O _(7)
Letters Guessed:S,R,L
Guesses Left(6)

Oh and here are your L's:LLLL :)

Shadow Wolf
20th March 2007, 04:41 PM
Uhh...O.K...

Let's see if this one is the flying Pidgeot

Ash_of_pallet_town
20th March 2007, 04:51 PM
Way to go. Heres you plushie.

Shadow Wolf
20th March 2007, 05:02 PM
Thanks Ash. Since I already have a Pidgeot, thgis one goes to the trade list.

OK, here we go!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 10 )

Ash_of_pallet_town
20th March 2007, 05:04 PM
Is there an R?

Inferno_Dragon
20th March 2007, 08:40 PM
Is there an S in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
20th March 2007, 08:42 PM
Methinks I'll add a T to the equation.

Master Chief
21st March 2007, 08:17 AM
P please!

Shadow Wolf
21st March 2007, 02:12 PM
The equation is: 4 shots - 2 misses = 3 hits

_ _ S _ R _ _ _ _ S( 10 )

Incorrect: T,P

Blademaster
21st March 2007, 03:20 PM
This appears to be a Misdreavus to me...

Shadow Wolf
21st March 2007, 03:50 PM
It appears that we have a winner, nicely done Blade.

*hands over the Misdreavus plushie*

S in advance please

Blademaster
21st March 2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks Lou.

(tosses plushie into pile with the other 80-something)

Next!

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Wrong: S
Left: 8

Hinoryu
21st March 2007, 05:20 PM
Let's start with an N, please.

darktyranitar
21st March 2007, 07:09 PM
Going with an H.

Blademaster
21st March 2007, 07:17 PM
Eh................................................ ......................

No.

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Wrong: H, N, S
Left: 6

darktyranitar
21st March 2007, 07:26 PM
Okay... an A?