PDA

View Full Version : DP Deoxys?

mr_pikachu
6th March 2007, 01:46 PM
Okay, I haven't heard any reports on this, so I thought it was worth asking. In the third generation, Deoxys' form depended on what game it was in at the time. (For instance, a Deoxys in Ruby was automatically in Attack form, but trading it to Emerald would change it to Speed.)

Considering this reliance on the game to determine Deoxys' attributes, what happens if you transfer a Deoxys onto a Diamond/Pearl game pak using the Pal Park? Has anyone investigated this yet?

Phoenixsong
6th March 2007, 03:06 PM
If I recall what I read on Serebii correctly:

There's some route or island somewhere that has these four stones on it. You allegedly press A by one stone to make it Attack, press it by another to make it Defense, etc. That means you can change it to be whichever you like, whenever.

I think. I'll have to go look again and double-check.

Andrew
7th March 2007, 03:50 AM
That's right, you go up to some rocks and press your Deoxys into it and it totally changes depending on the rock you smush it into.

Chris 2.1
7th March 2007, 10:59 AM
Its at Tengen Mountain I believe.

Charles Legend
7th March 2007, 05:24 PM
Err Serebii made a page about it here (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/deoxys.shtml)

~Charles Legend

Roy Karrde
7th March 2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah as stated over at Serebii it is actually inside one of the biggest cities in the game, although they are a bit out of the way and on the far right of the city.