PDA

View Full Version : Elec Man EXE vs Ultimate Charizard (Ref: DarkestLight)

Elec Man EXE
8th March 2007, 11:54 AM
Yah, got another open slot, and a bunch of pokemon that need experience.

2 vs 2 (both at once)
DQ: 5 days
Banned Moves: Toxic
Arena: Stone Plateu - The battle takes place on the top of a large, flat stone area atop a mountain. A few rocks jutting up from the ground, but other than that its pretty open. Ground shaking attacks are possible, but greatly reduced in power (and using too many could cause undisirable effects, like the arena falling). Digging is near impossible except for exceedingly strong pokemon. If a pokemon falls from the mountain, it will sustain 10% damage and be returned to the arena by a special machine.

I'll send out one pokemon, then the opponent picks one, then I choose another, then opponent chooses their second and attacks. I'll be starting off with my male Corphish, Abyssion.

Ultimate Charizard
8th March 2007, 12:11 PM
Ill take this if thats ok.
My first choice, since i also need some experience for certain pokemon...is Pichu (m)

Elec Man EXE
8th March 2007, 01:16 PM
Sure UC, sounds good to me.

For my second choice, I'll be using Risho, my female Electrike.

Ultimate Charizard
8th March 2007, 03:07 PM
hmmm Electrike....interesting.

I was going to go for Blastoise or Charizard but in light of that one i think Ill make my second choice Bulbasaur (m)

As for attacks....
Lets start things out nice and slow
Bulbasaur start things off by using Sunny day then use Leech Seed on Corphish. Finish off with a Poison Powder (i assumed only toxic itself is banned not other poison moves).
As for Pichu, wait for Bulbasaur's sunny day then use a Flash and follow with a Sweet Kiss on Electrike. Finish the round off with a Shockwave on Corphish.

Bulbasaur - Sunny Day/Leech Seed/Poison Powder
Pichu - Flash/Sweet Kiss/Shockwave

Elec Man EXE
8th March 2007, 03:41 PM
Yah, just Toxic. Regular poison is fine, but I hate Toxic with a passion... too powerful to the point of a cheap "I win" button, IMO.

Ok guys, lets get going. Abyssion, start off by using Taunt on Bulbasaur. That ought to throw off his entire round. Close your eyes after the Taunt if possible, so that if Pichu uses Flash you avoid it. Next, if your vision is clear, I want you to hit Bulbasaur with an Ice Beam. If its obscured, then use wide Icy Wind instead, that should have a better hit chance. And end by smashing Pichu with a Crabhammer.

Risho, start off by closing your eyes and using Howl to get yourself psyched up. Then, when Pichu comes at you for a kiss, use Quick Attack to dodge and strike him from behind. And finally, I want you to use a powerful Crunch on Pichu. Hold him in your mouth so that his Shock Wave gets partially absorbed by you instead of hitting Abyssion full force.

Abyssion - Taunt <B> (close eyes after) ~ Ice Beam <B> / Icy Wind <B> ~ Crabhammer <P>
Risho - Howl (Eyes closed) ~ Quick Attack <P> ~ Crunch <P>

Ultimate Charizard
22nd March 2007, 03:52 PM
Ref???

....anyone?

Ultimate Charizard
9th April 2007, 07:23 PM
Damn this thing hasnt even got off the ground and now i find im against a Gym Leader and it aint even for a badge...For the last time before i just call this off...
...REF PLEASE!!!!!

DarkestLight
9th April 2007, 08:06 PM
Hey guys, get back to me. I'd like to give this a try too, but if you don't want an inexperienced ref, its coo :o. And UC, do you just want to ask if its possible for thi to be a Gym Battle, now that he's achieved that rank? Sure, you guys could change the format so its more in those lines...

and then I couldn't ref it prolly..but yeah, its an option :O

Ultimate Charizard
9th April 2007, 08:12 PM
Well im just glad somone wants to ref it. Elec, if your willing to take this as a Gym battle then all the better as long as noone else has any objections (looks at mods)

Elec Man EXE
10th April 2007, 09:08 AM
I'm good with you reffing DL, thanks (again :))

As for making it a Gym Match... eh, I'd rather not. For starters, I wouldn't be using unevolved pokemon in a GM, and it'd also have to take place in my Gym Arena. There's also the fact that I believe we have to wait until all 4 new leaders have posted their Gym and Badge before taking challenges, and so far only 3/4 have done so. Thats what it says in the News thread, anyhow. And a Gym Match has to be no less than 3 pokemon (single, I believe its 4 double). Basically, we'd have to switch up the entire battle to make it a gym match, and in that case its probably better to just make a new topic. I think it'd be better to make it a proper Gym challenge, rather than switching this around at the last minute.

If you want to ditch this battle and issue a challenge post once all the new leaders have posted, thats fine with me. Or just issue a challenge in addition to this battle, assuming you have another free slot. I don't think there's any rule regarding how many battles you can be in with any given person. Your call, really. If you do decide to keep this battle, then its your attack first :) .

Ultimate Charizard
10th April 2007, 02:49 PM
i like option 2. This battle continues and we'll start a new Gym battle once were able to.

Attacks have already been posted, were waiting for a reffing.

DarkestLight
10th April 2007, 04:18 PM
Update:

Wii is pissing me off. So I got back to a real computer.

K..

Round 1

====Arena/Intro====

Hi everyone. DL here, and man. I just finished climbing this awesome crag right here. Took the better half of the day, but the second I reached the top-in order to spend some time around the Stone Plateau, both EXE and UC grabbed me and designated me ref for their battle, which looks very promising. A double battle we have here, with some real top notch players here. This large, flat stone area atop this mountain makes for an excellent view.... with a few rocks jutting up from the ground, but other than that its pretty open. Ground shaking attacks are possible, but greatly reduced in power (and using too many could cause undisirable effects, like the arena falling. No one wants me to fall right? I just started!!!).

Digging is near impossible except for exceedingly strong pokemon. If a pokemon falls from the mountain, it will sustain 10% damage and be returned to the arena by a special machine, which I'm controlling. ..

No, we have a safety operator at the helm there..hehheh.

===Battlers===

Elec Man EXE: X--X
Abyssion and Risho; Corphish and Electrike
Health/Energy: 100/100%===100/100%
Other: Both look chipper.
Commands:
Abyssion - Taunt (close eyes after) ~ Ice Beam / Icy Wind ~ Crabhammer
Risho - Howl (Eyes closed) ~ Quick Attack ~ Crunch

Ultimate Charizard: X--X
Pichu and Bulbasaur
Health/Energy: 100/100%===100/100%
Other: Eager
Commands:
Bulbasaur - Sunny Day/Leech Seed/Poison Powder (Abyssion)
Pichu - Flash/Sweet Kiss (Risho)/Shockwave(Abyssion)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

In a sequential pattern, the two seasoned battlers here, Exe and UC, release their pokemon, each sizing up the other to ensure they have a substantial set up. After the pleasantries, we have a Corphish and Electrike on EXE's side, countered by a Bulbasaur and Pichu on UC's end. The second I let my hand drop, all four Pokemon hastily jumped into action, almost as if out of an anime!!

Bulabsaur backed away as the other three made way for their attacks. It's focus was toward the heavens, bulb slightly attained a hue of pale green. As this occurred, the Pichu darted in, hasty to make his first attack a close hitting one. Jumping in the air, the small rodent awaited the rays of sunshine to warm his back before releasing his pent up energy in a brilliant display of hyperbright colors..but it never happened.

As Pichu landed, looking back to see what happened to his teammates set-up, he could also hear Abyssion-that dirty-mouthed Corphish, talking sh*t about *Blubba's* fat bulb and how it would be of better use in an arugula salad. Bulbasaur wouldn't take that lying down, and focused his next attack on the Corphish. Disregarding the call for an Leech Seed, Bulba darted forward, vines out, aiming to strike that Corphish down.(-2E)

Meanwhile, nicely uninterrupted, a Howl from Risho could be heard.(+Atk) Both Corphish and Rishio began to feel more confident about how this battle will turn out; as Risho gave Pichu all her attention. The mouse dashed from side to side, before reaching the electric pup and trying to plant a kiss on its face. True to her master's command, Risho dodged, Pichu getting hit from behind by a strong and Quick Attack from Risho.(-6H, -3E// 3E)

On the other end, Bulbasaur's anger was allowing Abyssion to reel him in. As he got close enough, Abyssion's left clamp opened, releasing a point blank range Ice Beam(-3E)-giving Bulbasaur the chill of its life(-6H,-4E) . The planimal bounced backwards, stunned by how easily he fell for that. Shaking off the initial chill, vines were swung out, in a hasty manuvear-catching Abyssion off guard, and tripping him.(-2H)

Pichu darted over just then, jumping within range to release a large amount of sparks at the Corphish. Abyssion stared up at the minimouse, his glowing clamp useless because that dang Bulbasaur had snagged his leg! Looking back up at the electric mouse was slightly difficult now, as the Shockwave was released.(-4E) Maybe he got too cocky too early....

A ring of electricity sped down toward the crusteacean-a ring that was partially jumped through by Risho,(-2H, -2E) whom made it a point to land with Pichu trapped between her jaws, Crunching as she landed to enhance the effect.(-5H) Pichu yelped in pain, as Corphish rolled over, sizzling slightly(-3H). Risho was sizzling as well, but to her, it didn't matter much, as Pichu was released.

Bulabsaur, realizing his haste cost his partner a lot, calmed down.

..With an opening round like that...I'm anxious to see what Round Two Holds...

===Stats===

Elec Man Exe: X--X
Abyssion and Risho: Corphish(M) and Electrike(F)
Health/Energy: 95/97%===98/95%
Added effects: Risho's attacks are heightened, 3 rounds
Other: Abyssion: Determined not to get cocky again
Risho: Calm, cold, calculating

Pichu(M) and Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 89/93% === 94/94%
Added Effects: Bulba calmed down
Other: Pichu: Kinda pissed, hurt
Bulba: Sad, resolved to make it up to his partner.

Notes:

1) I took energy off in some parts to denote areas where Pokemon would get fatigue, such as Pichu darting around to get off attacks, or Bulba's Taunted rage, causing him to waste time trying to attack instead of listening. If you have disagreements/are confused, definatly let me know.
2) Please alert me if my Battle texts get too long/anime-ish/goofy. I do tend to slightly dramatize the battles a bit...
3) I like Double battles. I get to bug out a bit more...n_n!
4)Exe, yer up

Elec Man EXE
11th April 2007, 11:27 AM
Everything seems fine to me DL. Perhaps a bit low on damage, but thats based on my own reffing style, so its fine if yours is different.

Ok Abyssion, good job. Lets start off by trying another Crabhammer to pummel Pichu. Then, launch another Ice Beam, at Bulbasaur. Sub a wide Icy Wind if he summons clones. And finally, hurl a Sludge Bomb at Pichu.

Risho, get right into battle with a Headbutt to Pichu. Then, Thunder Wave on Bulbasaur. And follow up the paralysis by rushing up and smacking the grass type with an Iron Tail.

Abyssion - Crabhammer <P> ~ Ice Beam <B> / Icy Wind <B> ~ Sludge Bomb <P>
Risho - Headbutt <P> ~ Thunder Wave <B> ~ Iron Tail <B>

Ultimate Charizard
11th April 2007, 03:59 PM
Ok lets try what we tried last round.

Bulbasaur, since your being pretty much left alone use Safeguard to start with and follow with Leech Seed on Corphish. Finish with a Sludge Bomb at Electrike.

Pichu use Agility to dodge as much of the Incoming as you can then plant a Sweet Kiss on Electrike while its aiming at Bulbasaur. End the round with a Thunderbolt at Corphish.

Bulbasaur - Safeguard ~ Leech Seed (Cor) ~ Sludge Bomb (Elec)
Pichu - Agility ~ Sweet Kiss (Elec) ~ Thunderbolt (Cor)

DarkestLight
11th April 2007, 10:59 PM
Round 2

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 95/97%===98/95%
Added effects: Risho's attacks are heightened, 3 rounds
Other: Abyssion: Determined not to get cocky again
Risho: Calm, cold, calculating
Commands:
Abyssion - Crabhammer <P> ~ Ice Beam <B> / Icy Wind <B> ~ Sludge Bomb <P>
Risho - Headbutt <P> ~ Thunder Wave <B> ~ Iron Tail <B>

Health/Energy: 89/93% === 94/94%
Added Effects: Bulba calmed down
Other: Pichu: Kinda pissed, hurt
Bulba: Sad, resolved to make it up to his partner.
Commands:
Bulbasaur - Safeguard ~ Leech Seed (Cor) ~ Sludge Bomb (Elec)
Pichu - Agility ~ Sweet Kiss (Elec) ~ Thunderbolt (Cor)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Round Two started off quite abruptly, as Bulbasaur immediately jumped backwards, vines up in a defensive manner around its form. A shimmering light began to appear, shrouding his form from any sort of malevolence that might hinder his progression in this battle(-2E).

For Pichu however, he seemed a bit shaken. A focused Abyssion was charging right at him from the left. Immediately, Pichu turned to run, only to have a charging Risho right at his 12 o' clock! Hurriedly, Pichu began to dart back toward the crustacean, knowing that if he miscalculated now, this was going to hurt. His Agility--proved to be a huge bluff. Unknowing of the command, the Pichu improvised, and began to dip left and right, using natural speed to evade Risho(-4E) enough to lead her directly into Abyssion.(-5H) The fallout from Abyssion's Crabhammer(-6E) did partially nail Pichu(-5H) however, sending him sprawling a bit, near Bulbasaur.

Though knocked back on his rear legs, Abyssion was quick to stand. The little mouse was quick, he'd give him that. Clamps open, the mythical ability to condense air molecules into an icy beam was used once again, headed directly for Bulbasaur(-3E). The beam fired without hesitation, as Risho glared over at the planimal. Per her instruction, a small jolt of electricity bolted out(-2E), glancing off of the Pichu's sparks as it sped toward the unwary hound. Before Risho knew what happened...

she got a kiss from minimouse!(-2E) While flattering, this was not the time or place. She barked at the Pichu, before running after the little rodent-whom continued to run toward the edge of the arena.

Bulbasaur however, learned from the last time, and rolled to the side to dodge that beam of ice. The electric shock that struck him from the left flank however slid harmlessly off, as he jumped up, his bulb spitting out a web of seeds that fell around the crustacean(-2E). Abyssion looked around him, pondering their effect. Seeing no immediate drawback, he switched targets to the Pichu that was heading toward the edge, with Risho in hot pursuit.

Risho's tail began to glow-giving off a metallic sheen as it did. When she was within range, she broke off from her pursuit of the small rodent, and lunged at a nearby rock. Pichu turned around, confused by Risho's behavior for the moment-as she broke a rock with that Iron Tail (-3E). His lax moment cost him. Turning to spot where Corphish was, he readied a Thunderbolt...and spotted a dot in the sky... that turned out to be a Sludge Bomb from Abyssion.(-4E) The globular mass slammed directly into him(-5H), blinding him momentarily. Because of that, his Thunderbolt went haywire, scorching the earth a few yards away.(-4E)

As Risho smashed that rock apart, Bulbasaur followed the same ending playbook. A second glob of poisonous goo flew through the air(-3E), slamming into Risho without mercy, knocking her on her side-clearing her from confusion for the moment. (-6H, -2E)

At that second, Abyssion felt a stinging sensation all over her body-and then felt a tad weaker...(-2H, +2H Bulba)

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 88/84%===92/88%
Added effects: Risho's attacks are heightened, 2 rounds left//Abyssion is Seeded: 2HP per Round
Other: Abyssion: Wary
Risho: Wondering why she's covered in goo..

Health/Energy: 79/83% === 96/87%
Added Effects: Bulba's Safeguard up 3 Rounds
Other: Pichu: Blinded by the goo
Bulba: Ready

Notes:
1) Bulbasaur can shoot off Sludge Bomb easier than Corphish...
2) Leech Seed was kind of odd to me, Is it allowed to take health every round? Or just once?
3) UC-yer up!

Chris 2.1
12th April 2007, 07:12 AM
Leech Seed takes a small amount of HP from the victim and restores it to the user for every round until the seeds are removed.

Ultimate Charizard
12th April 2007, 07:50 AM
Good recovery guys.
Pichu if that Goo is gonna be a problem try and get it off (ill sacrifice a turn to clear it) then fire off a Swift at Electrike and a Shockwave at Corphish.

Bulbasaur the main work is going to be on you this round. Stand infront of Pichu to guard and release a widespread Poison Powder at your opponents, Use Bullet Seed on Electrike and end the round with Giga Drain on Corphish.

Pichu - Clear Face ~ Swift(E) ~ Shockwave(C)
Bulbasaur - PoisonPowder ~ Bullet Seed(E) ~ Giga Drain(C)

Elec Man EXE
12th April 2007, 08:54 AM
Eh... someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 95% sure that Pichu can't learn Agility. No question that Pikachu can, but Agility is neither a naturally learned move, nor an egg move, for Pichu. I don't believe its a useable move for the baby.

DarkestLight
12th April 2007, 04:35 PM
I thought Agility was one of those "If dad and mom both know it then baby can get it"-moves-Like Spore for Shroomish..But then I just answered my own point by saying that since you need two Shroomish to MAKE Shroomish....

x_x. But yeah, I don't see it anywhere either. Thank you for catching that.

Ok, so we gotta edit that. UC-if you want....you can change Pichu's Agility to something else...and I'll repost the outcome.

Or, we can just make it Evade, and it'll still have (most likely)the same outcome, just its speed won't be so high? Whatever works for you.

Then we'll move on as planned. Is everyone ok with that?

Chris 2.1
12th April 2007, 05:26 PM
The spore example is different: Shroomish learns it so Breloom therefore has access to it - spore is learned at level 47 and by that time many people will have evolved their Shroomish (thus denying access to the move since it is not in Breloom's moveset).

Despite this in ASB levels do not apply, so a Pokemon learns ALL moves of its pre-forms. The same goes for Seedot and Explosion.

Pichu and agility is the reverse of this idea so is not allowed. Watch out, because it is tough to catch.

Ultimate Charizard
12th April 2007, 06:43 PM
Ok that was complacency on my part. One of those 'Surely it knows that move' moments and i didnt check with the Pokedex.
I screwed up so i wouldnt get a chance to redo things normally so you can ref that Pichu still tries to dodge or something but ive ordered an attack it doesnt know, therefore my mistake and ill take the consequences.

DarkestLight
12th April 2007, 06:59 PM
Ok. It's all well and good. Your move EXE.

Elec Man EXE
13th April 2007, 08:56 AM
No worries DL. I wouldn't have caught it either, except that I remember thinking it was wierd that Pichu had Agility in Smash Bros Melee when it couldn't actually learn it. Plus, I'm nerdy like that, and am fairly familiar with most pokemon and their moves given I don't hate them ;)

Anyway... Abyssion, lets start with you. Now, Bulbasaur is going to step in front of Pichu and release some poison, but thats no problem. In fact, that may very well be a good thing. When he does, unleash an Icy Wind to blow the light powder away from you and back at both of them. The poison won't effect Bulbasaur obviously, but the cold will, and Pichu should be succeptable to both. Then soar in and hit Bulbasaur with an Aerial Ace. Finish by Protecting against both incoming attacks.

Risho, stay back near Abyssion while he blows the poison over them and launch a Thunderbolt at Bulbasaur. Take rush Bulbasaur and Crunch him with your fangs. And finally, turn your attention back to Pichu and give him a Headbutt while he tries to hit Abyssion.

Abyssion - Icy Wind <B+P> ~ Aerial Ace <B> ~ Protect
Risho - Thunderbolt <B> ~ Crunch <B> ~ Headbutt <P>

DarkestLight
13th April 2007, 05:30 PM
Round 3

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 88/84%===92/88%
Added effects: Risho's attacks are heightened, 2 rounds left//Abyssion is Seeded: 2HP per Round
Other: Abyssion: Wary
Risho: Wondering why she's covered in goo..
Commands:
Abyssion - Icy Wind <B+P> ~ Aerial Ace <B> ~ Protect
Risho - Thunderbolt <B> ~ Crunch <B> ~ Headbutt <P>

Health/Energy: 79/83% === 96/87%
Added Effects: Bulba's Safeguard up 3 Rounds
Other: Pichu: Blinded by the goo
Bulba: Ready
Commands:
Pichu - Clear Face ~ Swift(E) ~ Shockwave(C)
Bulbasaur - PoisonPowder ~ Bullet Seed(E) ~ Giga Drain(C)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

All eyes are on Bulbasaur and Pichu at the start of Round Three. Designated as the guard for the moment, the sizeable planimal sets himself in front of his cohort, as the mouse vigorously tries to remove the goo from his eyes. Stinking mukky stuff, honestly, who spits this? As Pichu took his time clearing his face free off the goo, Bulba immediately began to sway with a light breeze, releasing a pollinated poison into the air(-2E). The masked cloud of powder wafted it's way over to the competitors, but was instantly halted by the onset of a cold front that was produced from Abyssion.(-2E)

The crustacean swung his small pincers around lightly, redirecting the Arctic blast enough so it could be felt by the pair. Eyes widening at the prospect that was about to strike them, Bulbasaur backed up, vines stabbing into the ground as the chill struck him full force(-5H, -2E). Pichu-whom could finally see now, was confused to see a sky filled with a purple haze, subsequently washed away by a strong wind that sent a chill down his spine as well (-2H, -2E).

As the chill affected the duo, a streak of thunder bolted down upon Bulbasaur(-4H), searing up through his vines, effectively weakening his guard. Risho seemed pleased at the prospect of Bulbasaur in pain, and stepped free from behind Abyssion, free of the poison that was on her as well.(-3E)

Rather than stand around and be affected by the chill, Pichu darted out from behind Bulbasaur, spotting his target. Swiflty, stars of a natural energy were produced, and flung with extreme accuracy at the other electric type on the field. The stars found their mark, hitting the pup backwards momentarily. She shook off the hit as best she could, knowing that dirty little rat was up to his tricky ways (-3H). But her commands were to weaken the bulk. A glance to her partner, and Abyssion nodded. Jumping on Risho's back, Risho charged forward hastily. Abyssion jumped off in the middle of their charge, to attack Bulabasaur from above.

Synchronized in their attack pattern, Abyssion and Risho's impressive display startled both Bulba and Pichu. Bulba wasted no time however in jumping backwards as fast as he could, and charging his bulb to release a relentless stream of Bullet Seeds at Risho (-3E), whom was hit backwards by the attack (-4H). However, Bulbasaur 's assault would be short lived, as a streaking claw struck him from the side, catapulting him across the field.(-5H) Abyssion landed, safely standing where Bulba once held his ground, aerially waving his claw around in a successful manner(-3E).

Unable to defend for the moment, Bulbasaur wound up being bit by the Electrike, Crunching down on his left forelimb to try and immobilize him(-5H, -3E). A hefty swing of his vines would free the captive planimal, but not before some flesh was taken away. Pichu looked on with horror as his partner was being mauled by the both of them, and he was standing around doing nothing! From deep inside himself, a welling up of electrical energy surged forth, and raged straight toward the water type. Eyes glowering, Pichu roared a mighty "Chu!" and released a band of electric power that flew across the arena(-4E). Pichu subsequently felt the impact of a full-on Headbutt blitz from the side by Risho(-4H, -2E), whom was a little too far to stop the aforementioned attack.

The Shock Wave of electricity however, didn't crash against Abyssion-totally nullified by an invisible barrier he had erected for the moment.(-5E) Smiling to himself, he didn't notice Bulbasaur struggling to stand. Nor did he notice the odd green light that began to encase him. However-his mind felt a bit relaxed, as the shimmering shield blocked that Giga Drain Attempt(-4E) Oddly enough, Abyssion cried out as the energy faded. The Leech Seed struggle continued, taking a bit more health away (-2H, +2H(B))

At the end of this round, we have a happy Corphish, an annoyed Pichu, a wincing Bulbasaur, and an Electrike that seems to like the taste of fresh salad.

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 86/74%===85/80%
Added effects: Risho's attacks are heightened, 1 round left//Abyssion is Seeded: 2HP per Round
Other: Abyssion: Wants his health back ;_;, but otherwise happy
Risho: Mmm Salad.

Health/Energy: 73/77% === 79/76%
Added Effects: Bulba's Safeguard up 2 Rounds
Other: Pichu: Doesn't like crusteaceans. -.-'''
Bulba: Bleeding from left forelimb, sore.

Elec Man EXE
13th April 2007, 06:03 PM
Alrighty then guys, excellent work.

Now then, Abyssion, I want you to focus solely on Bulbasaur this round, get some payback for those annoying seeds. Start off by using your Strength to launch him across the arena, right at Pichu. Work in tandem with Risho. Then, hit the grass type with your best Ice Beam once more. And finally, summon up the rocks of the arena and pummel him with Ancientpower.

Risho, your going to focus on one enemy as well, but your target will be Pichu. Go toe to toe with your rival Electric type and hit him with your own Strength, knock him toward Bulbasaur. Then, bear your fangs again and give him a good Bite. To finish, hit him with a Secret Power.

Abyssion - Strength <B> ~ Ice Beam <B> ~ Ancientpower <B>
Risho - Strength <P> ~ Bite <P> ~ Secret Power <P>

Ultimate Charizard
13th April 2007, 06:32 PM
Ok lets show them how a team works guys.

Start with both of u using Flash to disorient and Dodge your opponents.
Pichu will Follow up with a Thunder from on Corphish and Double team to end the round.
Bulbasuar will go for a Double team and end things with a Sleep Powder aimed at both opponents if close enough together.

Pichu - Flash(C) ~ Thunder(C) ~ Double Team
Bulbasaur - Flash(E) ~ Double Team ~ Sleep Powder(C+E)

DarkestLight
13th April 2007, 07:19 PM
Round 4

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 86/74%===85/80%
Added effects: Risho's attacks are heightened, 1 round left//Abyssion is Seeded: 2HP per Round
Other: Abyssion: Wants his health back ;_;, but otherwise happy
Risho: Mmm Salad.
Commands:
Abyssion - Strength <B> ~ Ice Beam <B> ~ Ancientpower <B>
Risho - Strength <P> ~ Bite <P> ~ Secret Power <P>

Health/Energy: 73/77% === 79/76%
Added Effects: Bulba's Safeguard up 2 Rounds
Other: Pichu: Doesn't like crusteaceans. -.-'''
Bulba: Bleeding from left forelimb, sore.
Commands:
Pichu - Flash(C) ~ Thunder(C) ~ Double Team
Bulbasaur - Flash(E) ~ Double Team ~ Sleep Powder(C+E)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

::A calm whistle blew through the air. The stage was set for Round 4. Pichu and Bulbasaur had their eyes peeled on their opponents, whom were edging in on them ever so slowly. The duo of attackers once again nodded in unison, Risho barking loudly as they ran forward. Abyssion and Risho charged at their attackers-each beginning to glow with a natural energy to bring their full Strength out.

As the both of them came withing inches of barreling the smaller duo toward each other, Pichu and Bulbasaur both focused their energy, and jumped in unison, releasing a simultaneous blast of light that Flashed across the arena. Caught off guard, the rushing duo were stopped in their tracks, blinded completely. (-4E Both P&B, -2E both A&R)

---Lucky I got my Blublockers n_~---

As the Flash subsided, I could hear Pichu saying something to Bulbasaur. It was still pretty bright, and I could not make out the actual shapes of the Pokemon. I wouldn't have to-as this round was the *Extremely Bright Blinding Round* I say that because I caught a glint of red and blue over to the left, near Pichu. It was Abyssion, charging up another Ice Beam. Pichu however, was having none of it, and charged directly at him, glowing with energy. It was a incredible amount, as was the rumbling that followed.

Risho began to free her eyes of the glare, and was able to spot that Pichu. Hastily-she darted over to stop Pichu's harmful assault, teeth bared for action. Pichu didn't look back to notice the swift footed Electrike, and instead released the massive pent up stockpile into the sky. As he did so, he fell back, slightly winded from such an expanse of energy. The Thunder that followed rained down on the Corphish(-8H, -8E), shocking him so much that his Ice Beam(-4E) went haywire, grazing Risho(-3H) instead of Bulbasaur...whom was now equally dispersed in a square pattern around the other three competitors. (-3E) The brightness of the Thunder once again caught Risho off guard, causing her to miss Pichu, and trip over the Pichu's body.

Bulbasaur was partially wincing from that bright attack as well-but he was nicely set up. As Abyssion stood up, trying to discern the dots that were still circling him, he raised his arms. There was a green bulb in his vision that was not moving. He focused on it, as the rocks in his area began to shudder, before unearthing themselves. Swinging his pincers forward, the Ancient Power was flung(-4E), crashing into the Bulbasaur with unnatural accuracy. The Bulbasaur vanished in a -take a guess-

Flash of light!

Abyssion hissed, realizing his mistake. As he turned around now, trying to feel out his area, Risho was on the move. She was after the small rodent, whom was finally standing up and trying to get off his finishing move. It would have been a success, but Risho was too fast this time, and hastily hit him with a blast from her mouth that glowed with a dark energy.(-3E, -4H)

Pichu bounced back, rolling onto his head. Righting himself, he took a look at Bulbasaur...all three of them-and stared silently at the Corphish. Then Risho was given a blank look. Whom was he supposed to help? He was confused! To make matters worse, that greenish/purplish haze was over him again. He backed away...

as Abyssion and Risho were confused as to what Bulbasaur was actually releasing the attack(-4E). It didn't matter much though right? They were done with fighting for now. They could take a rest...they did well right?...zzZZZ

To make matters even worse, Abyssion fell to sleep a bit harder, due to Leech Seed quickly nabbing some more health away..(-2H, +2H(B))

...The Pichu...is coming...toward me...Geezus He's making cute confused eyes!

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 76/64%===82/75%
Added effects: Abyssion is Seeded: 2HP per Round
Other: Abyssion: ZZZZZZ!!
Risho: ZZZZZZ!!

Health/Energy: 69/65% === 80/65%
Added Effects: Bulba's Safeguard up 1 Rounds
Other: Pichu: @_@ Where's the Ice Cream man?
Bulba: Happy...though everyone is sleeping..

Ultimate Charizard
14th April 2007, 04:45 PM
Ok great work guys now lets go into this To set up some extra damage.

Bulbasaur Start things off with Sunny Day and then use Synthesis to regain your health and Blast Corphish with a Solar Beam.
Pichu, start by using Thunderwave on Electrike and then use Charge to prepare the next attack.
End the round with a Volt Tackle on Corphish!

Bulbasaur - Sunny Day ~ Synthesis ~ Solarbeam(E)
Pichu - Thunderwave(E) ~ Charge ~ Volt Tackle(E)

Elec Man EXE
16th April 2007, 09:53 AM
Well, there's little choice here. Both of you, Sleep Talk as long as you are both asleep. And try not to hit each other, for goodness sake.

If and when you wake up, follow these orders... Abyssion, use Rock Tomb. No matter when you wake up, immedietly try and trap Bulbasaur in a mass of rocks. If you can successfully trap him, he shouldn't be able to draw in the sunlight for his attacks. If you manage to trap him and you still have attacks left, use those remaining attacks to hit Pichu with Bubblebeam.

Risho, it depends on just when you wake up. If you manage to wake up right away, then use Quick Attack to avoid that Thunderwave, assuming the confusion doesn't set in and foil the attack. If the confusion sets in, then hit Pichu with a Thunderwave of your own. For the second action, if you are paralyzed, hit Pichu with a Facade. If not, Swift. And finally, move yourself near Abyssion and let out a mighty Roar to scare Pichu off and keep him from attacking your partner.

Abyssion - Rock Tomb <B> / Bubblebeam <P> ~ Rock Tomb <B> / Bubblebeam <P> ~ Rock Tomb <B> / Bubblebeam <P>
Sub: Sleep Talk
Risho - Quick Attack <P> / Thunderwave <P> ~ Facade <P> / Swift <P> ~ Roar

DarkestLight
16th April 2007, 07:59 PM
Round 5

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 76/64%===82/75%
Other: Abyssion: ZZZZZZ!!
Risho: ZZZZZZ!!
Commands:
Abyssion - Rock Tomb <B> / Bubblebeam <P> ~ Rock Tomb <B> / Bubblebeam <P> ~ Rock Tomb <B> / Bubblebeam <P>
Risho - Quick Attack <P> / Thunderwave <P> ~ Facade <P> / Swift <P> ~ Roar

Health/Energy: 69/65% === 80/65%
Added Effects: Bulba's Safeguard up 1 Rounds
Other: Pichu: @_@ Where's the Ice Cream man?
Bulba: Happy...though everyone is sleeping..
Commands:
Bulbasaur - Sunny Day ~ Synthesis ~ Solarbeam(E)
Pichu - Thunderwave(E) ~ Charge ~ Volt Tackle(E)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

A daring sight here in Round 5. Both Abyssion and Risho lying here in a heap, slumbering away. Three Bulbasaurs encircling them, and a wily little Pichu standing his ground. The only sounds echoing over the area are the peaceful sounds of slumber, as a strong parade of Sunshine parts the clouds over this land. This Day looks a little brighter-thanks to the combined efforts of the Bulbasaurs in the vicinity. (-3E)

As the sunlight spread over the rest of the field, which was now littered in debris and charred earth-the innate warmth began to warm Abyssion's blood. To the point that his dream had him in the grips of some fat Italian plumber, whom was dragging him to a boiling pot of water. Oh the humanity! A vicious shout, as little pincers rose up in defense at this man, whom tried to make him his dinner! Eyes forced themselves awake, and with his hands came the ground. Crags separated from the earth-and left him in a circular fashion-his mind half knowing what was going on. Bulbasaur wasn't expecting the crustacean to snap out of the dream, and was subsequently smacked by the rocks-his clones dissipating.(-4E, -3H)

Risho-was not quite so lucky. Abyssion's sudden revival didn't do much but make her roll over in her sleep, barking away at some unknown meal which made her belly full. Rolling onto her feet however, she began to dart about, mouth flapping in eager anticipation to Bite something(-3E). However, as her unexpected sleep walk brought her in the Pichu's path, the little one released a thin jot of electricity that bounced across the landscape, crashing into her.(-3E) Subsequently, Risho fell over in a slump, her muscles refusing to move correctly for the time being. That was short lived, as the Electrike bounded up again, slightly more jittery. Abyssion noticed her behavior, and turned to the Pichu, blaming him for this. Pichu was already moving on to biugger and better things. His whole little body began to glow as he Charged up-attaining a corona as bright as the sun.(-4E)

Abyssion had other plans. One pinsir opened, as the coalescence of watery dropets began to form, and thin out-creating membranic like surfaces within his pinsir. A thrust forward, and he would release a Bubblebeam directly at the rodent(-3E). Pichu spotted the beam, and made way to dodge the incoming, but his neglect of Risho made him a swift target for her Facade. She had bounced around for a moment, before releasing a high-speed dash that took Pichu off guard, smashing him right into the path of the Bubblebeam.(-4E, -10H). Pichu cried out momentarily, but his body was still glowing.

Bulbasaur however, was having an issue. With the Rock Tomb that hit him, he was currently within a prison of rock that blotted him out from the sun! Vines thrashed at the rocks however, as he tried to complete a Synthesis. Alas-the maneuver failed, and he was forced to try and whip his way free. Even a little strand of light would do!(-4E) The relentless attacking of the rock finally gave Bulbasaur an opening in the rock-prison. The momentary beam of sunshine was all he needed. As he stayed in the rocky outcropping, Pichu was struggling to stand on his feet. Eyes locked on the Corphish, Pichu half sprinted, half stumbled over toward him. The sunlight was beaming down over his eyes, giving him a nasty glare to deal with off the crusteacean's exoskeleton.

Risho managed to beat Pichu to Abyssion, and she opened her jaws to release a sound that may have made the poor mouses heart stop. But her jaw locked in place! Struggling to free her law muscles only made the pain worse, and she fell to her knees, struggling with the paralysis.(-4E) Abyssion raised his hands again, reeling back before throwing another Bubblebeam at Pichu(-4E).

Pichu didn't stop running toward his target, and soon, that Charged aura melted upon his body. The resulting crackle of electricity forced the rodent forward, in an high-speed Electrical tackle(-5E). He slammed dead on with the Bubblebeam(-5H), and tore through it, slamming into Abyssion head-on(-15H). The successful hit was downplayed however, as a surge of energy unknown to either type slammed into the both of them from behind! The Beam shot through them both(-6E,-12H(C), -7H(P)), tossing them to either sides of the arena, and thusly freeing Bulbasaur from his rocky prison. Shaking off the dust that was created from the ejection of his Solarbeam, Bulbasaur would once again be witness to everyone else lying down... but him.

As Abyssion shook off the dual effects, once again, zappage occurred. His strength was declining,fast. (-2H, +2H(B))

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 47/54% === 82/64%
Other: Abyssion: Stinging pains in his back and chest!!
Risho: Lockjaw & Lockpaw!!

Health/Energy: 47/53% === 79/52%
Other: Pichu: Winded, Sparks fluttering haphazardly
Bulba: Still feeling dizzy from rock hit.

Notes: Arena is littered with rocks, charred spots here and there. Prolly some burnt fur too.

Elec Man EXE
17th April 2007, 10:19 AM
Poor Abyssion, thats gotta sting.

Ok Abyssion, I know your hurting but lets not give up just yet. Start by Taunting Pichu, to stop any of his tricks. Then, rush the mouse and hit him with Crabhammer, and follow up by crushing him in your claw with Crunch. However, if they both try to hit you at once with strong super-effective attacks, Protect yourself.

Risho, tackle Pichu with another Facade. After that, share that annoying paralysis and hit the plant with Thunderwave. And finish up with a Crunch in tandem with Abyssion on the electric type, crush him simultaneously. However, if Bulbsaur tries to spray sleepy dust again, use Uproar to keep yourself (and hopefully your partner) awake.

Abyssion - Taunt <P> ~ Crabhammer <P> ~ Crunch <P>
Risho - Facade <P> ~ Thunderwave <B> ~ Crunch <P>

Ultimate Charizard
17th April 2007, 04:56 PM
Oooh now were gettin to the good stuff :D

Ok Bulbasaur this is too good an opportunity so Pichu will have to look after himself for a while.
Start off with grass Whistle to stop them in their tracks. Then Solarbeam at Corphish and follow straight in with a Giga Drain.

As for Pichu, it looks like theyre all after you.....Try to use Encore while Corphish Taunts you, see if you can get it to keep it up. Then use Reversal on Electrike. Use another Volt Tackle to end the round on Corphish.

Bulbasaur - Grass Whistle ~ Solarbeam(C) ~ Giga Drain(C)
Pichu - Encore(C) ~ Reversal(E) ~ Volt Tackle(C)

DarkestLight
17th April 2007, 09:38 PM
Round 6

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 47/54% === 82/64%
Other: Abyssion: Stinging pains in his back and chest!!
Risho: Lockjaw & Lockpaw!!
Commands:
Abyssion - Taunt <P> ~ Crabhammer <P> ~ Crunch <P>
Risho - Facade <P> ~ Thunderwave <B> ~ Crunch <P>

Health/Energy: 47/53% === 79/52%
Other: Pichu: Winded, Sparks fluttering haphazardly
Bulba: Still feeling dizzy from rock hit.
Commands:
Bulbasaur - Grass Whistle ~ Solarbeam(C) ~ Giga Drain(C)
Pichu - Encore(C) ~ Reversal(E) ~ Volt Tackle(C)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

This fights' getting nasty! We start off quick and fast. Already pissed he got nailed from both ends like some sort of dirty hooker, Abyssion stood up, and got ready to mouth off at the Pichu(-2E), who's already up and bounding around? How the heck does this mouse keep moving? As Risho stood up again, Pichu, continued to jump around, cheering Abyssion on(-2E). Perplexed by Pichu's erratic behavior, he stopped his own action, and watched the Pichu in amazement.

Then anger.

Furious anger. The mouse was giving him an Encore? While he was Taunting him? He didn't even hear everything he had to say! What kind of mouse--Well, we won't repeat what the Corphish says to Pichu-its too harsh for ears. Pichu now though, laughs at his audience. That seemed too easy. Turning to Bulbasaur, Pichu began to dart over, when Risho came over and tried to blindside him. Pichu squealed as Risho slammed into him with a Facade again(-4E, -6H). She was good at faking the paralysis when it wasn't affecting her. Pichu bounded on his side, next to the planimal, whom was waving his vines in the air. The winds began to vibrate his vines just right, creating an oscillation that released a sound equivalent to that of a Grasswhistle. A lovely..calm..Grasswhistle...(-3E)...that didn't calm either Pokemon down on the offensive end. Risho was running at Bulbasaur with renewed energy, and Abyssion was still cursing out Pichu! Risho reached Bulbasaur, shooting a beam of electricity from her hide. It jumped onto Bulbasaur near immediately, setting the paralysis in just then.(-2E)

It was to the point that Corphish was calling Pichu every bad name in the book(-2E)...and it was getting to Pichu. At first it was funny-but being called a hairless spineless half of a Raichu's balls was enough. Showing his little teeth, Risho first was the recipient of a hasty attack, that almost flipped the pup off her feet.(-4E, -10H). Pichu then continued over toward Abyssion, darting left and right to build up speed and energy...

As Pichu ran over, Bulbasaur began to allow the sunlight that cascaded down upon this rocky field to warm his senses. Almost immediately, his bulb was glowing with Solar energy. Forcing himself to jump, the planimal focused his target in his sights, and released an impressive Solarbeam at the curser.

Abyssion caught the glint of light over from where Bulbasaur was, and turned to block, raising his little pincers over his face. His block was nearly ineffective, as his body flew with the Beam, landing very close to the edge(-6E, -10H). Smoking, he rolled over, his mind no longer pissed off...wait, who was he lying. he was furious still. But it wasn't at Pichu, it was at Bulbasaur. Getting up, he scuttled up a foot or so, and shook off the dizzyness, looking for that Pichu. That Pichu-which was sneaking up behind him, body glowing with energy(-5E). A mighty "Chu!" echoed again, and Risho perked her ears. Spying her target ready to light up Abyssion's life again, she barked and began to run over. Bulbasaur glanced over at the crustacean, and began to try an emulate a second attempt at sucking the life outta him. However, the shared condition that afflicted Risho and Bulbasaur came into effect just them, paralyzing them in their tracks.

Sparking up as he ran toward Abyssion, he became a veritable bolt of electricity himself, as the Volt Tackle sped to its target. Abyssion-fearing a secondary attack of high magnitude from both Bulbasaur and Pichubolt, curled inward just then. An instantaneous barrier curled around his carapace-Pichu slamming full speed into it.(-5E). Pichu would bounce off...and over the edge of the cliff!

Abyssion scuttled over, wondering if he really got rid of the 'Chu. Peering over, he spotted a flurry of blades shoot by him, holding a platform that caught the small rodent. It would deposit Pichu into the center of the Arena again, before departing over the the edge of the arena again.(-10H Penalty) Close call there, Pichu!

Abyssion glared at Bulbasaur; he was getting used to this feeling of having his health zapped near the end of every round. No who was he kidding, it still felt like he hit his veritable funny bone...(-2H, +2H(B))

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 35/45% === 72/58%
Other: Abyssion: Mouth hurts from talking so much
Risho: Paralyzed..

Health/Energy: 31/42% === 81/43%
Other: Pichu: Glad to be on land.
Bulba: Paralyzed

Notes: Arena is littered with rocks, charred spots here and there. Prolly some burnt fur too. 3 more rounds of Sunny Day

Ultimate Charizard
18th April 2007, 09:16 AM
hmm, this one is getting close...
Bulbasaur, start with a widespread Sweet Scent and then use Mud Slap at Electrike. End the round by using Facade, also at Electrike.

As for pichu, Start with a Thunderwave at Corphish and follow up with a Thunderbolt. End the round with an Iron tail.

Bulbasaur - Sweet Scent(c+e) ~ Mud Slap(e) ~ Facade(e)
Pichu - Thunderwave(c) ~ Thunderbolt(c) ~ Iron Tail(c)

Elec Man EXE
18th April 2007, 11:06 AM
Good job guys, keep it up.

Abyssion, start by using Double Team to hopefully avoid some of that incoming electricity. Then unleash a Blizzard upon Bulbasaur while his attention is on Risho. And finally, when Pichu comes in for his attack, take the blow as your water type means it won't be terribly effective, and then pummel him with your best Crabhammer. Try to knock him off the spire again if you can.

Risho, start off by getting in there and smashing Pichu with a Double Edge before you get too calm. Then, fight the calm, try and remember that Pichu is the one who inflicted the bothersome paralysis, and snap him with Crunch. Bulbasaur's attack should be little worry since I don't think there's any mud or debris up here, but just in case keep your back turned to him so he can't get the stuff in your eyes. Then turn your attention back to Bulbasaur, and Roar to frighten him into not attacking. If his paralysis sets in or something else prevents the attack, then instead hit him with Secret Power.

Abyssion - Double Team ~ Blizzard <B> ~ Crabhammer <P>
Risho - Double Edge <P> ~ Crunch <P> ~ Roar / Secret Power <B>

DarkestLight
18th April 2007, 06:15 PM
I run home from work to ref this battle. Its not even a joke...

Round 7

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 35/45% === 72/58%
Other: Abyssion: Mouth hurts from talking so much
Risho: Paralyzed..
Commands:
Abyssion - Double Team ~ Blizzard <B> ~ Crabhammer <P>
Risho - Double Edge <P> ~ Crunch <P> ~ Roar / Secret Power <B>

Health/Energy: 31/42% === 81/43%
Other: Pichu: Glad to be on land.
Bulba: Paralyzed
Commands:
Bulbasaur - Sweet Scent(c+e) ~ Mud Slap(e) ~ Facade(e)
Pichu - Thunderwave(c) ~ Thunderbolt(c) ~ Iron Tail(c)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

The fighters are showing signs of wear here in Round 7. Never the less, the fearsome foresome square off again-with Bulbasaur taking the first lead-in. The planimal plants himself a bit, before releasing a stream of succulently sweet smells into the air, which get whipped around by a strong air current that just happened to shoot up from around the spire's lee side.(-4E) To join in, Pichu quickly flicked his tail-which was sore from landing on that disc a few moments ago.. From it, a bolt of electricity jumped all over the place, heading toward Abyssion in an haphazard way.(-3E)

Abyssion and Risho didn't waste any time in trying to go for the gold now. A summoning of energy was uniformly gained by the both of them for their attacks, before they split off their running paths. Abyssion headed right toward the fray-splitting into 3 distinct clones of himself.(-4E) Pichu's bolt crashed directly into a newly formed clone, as Abyssion charged through the lovely winds of roses and seawater...his mind slowly coming to ease with his actions.

Risho opened her mouth, barking viciously at Pichu-whom began to run in fear. The getaway was planned too late, Pichu suddenly being slammed on by Risho(-7H, -4E, -2H), head first in a strong Double-Edge attack that knocked the pup backwards-inhaling mouthfuls of the Sweet aromas.

With everyone inhaling the air, the scene became a tad calmer. The wind died down. Abyssion and Risho looked at Pichu almost lovingly...I saw a mockingbird...and then Bulbasaur tries to use the silty land nearby to use a Mud-Slap on Risho. A few pebbles bounce on the pup, nothing more(-3E,-1H). Blinking, Risho recalled her orders and soon, the fire in her eyes began to return. It gave her the rage and without hesitation, she was again on the rampage, Pichu the intended target again. Pichu however, had turned away from Risho-and was glowing yellow once more. Lining himself up with all the Abyssions, he released the stockpiled energy(-4E) and was sent reeling back a bit this time-sparks once again falling from him uncontrollably.

Abyssion and his clones were however on a synchronized effort. All of them began sizing up a formidable amount of blue energy, that-upon culmination, burst free of their combined hold for an intense, localized Blizzard, that tore over and around the Bulbasaur(-12H, -6E). While direly effective, it was short lived, as that Thunderbolt shot through the remaining clones and Abyssion as well! He screamed in agony, the clones evaporating upon contact (-10H). Abyssion stood up afterwards, still utterly calmer than he had been about the whole battle up to this point.

While Pichu reeled back from his Thunderbolt, he was swiftly snapped up by Risho and Crunched for good measure, making the small rodent almost tear up in pain. (-4E, -6H). Crawling away from the insane pup, Pichu was able to start making his tail attain that metallic sheen.(-4E) He lied in wait just then.

Risho, confident Pichu wasn't moving for the moment, turned her attention to the planimal who made Abyssion all calm and sedated. The planimal whom was running right for her! Bulbasaurs could run? It would seem so, as this one charged forward(-4E). Risho barked at the top of her lungs, causing the confidence to shrivel in Bulbasaur's heart. His body though, didn't stop fast enough, and still slammed into Risho, making them both roll over each other a ways. (-3E, -8H)

Abyssion looked on in peace, as Pichu used the opportunity to strike! The minimouse jumped, flipping over his tail so it could land with as much force as possible on Abyssions's backside. (-3H) Pichu bounced off from the hit, back flipping as he did so. Abyssion though, was waiting for the rodent to leave himself open, and so before Pichu could land from his aerial assault, he was a sitting duck for a batter like Crabhammer!(-5E, -9H) Pichu went flying once again, and looked as if he was going to once again clear the spire's battling arena, but fell short, rolling to a stop near the edge.

This time around, Abyssion barely noticed his heath leaving him. (-2H, +2H(B))

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 20/30% === 61/48%
Other: Abyssion: Calm. Peace and love man. Tired
Risho: Paralyzed....Sat on by Bulbasaur.

Health/Energy: 9/31% === 71/32%
Other: Pichu: SUPER glad he didn't fall again. Very tired
Bulba: Paralyzed...fearful of Risho ._.

Notes: Arena is littered with rocks, charred spots here and there. Prolly some burnt fur too. 2 more rounds of Sunny Day

Elec Man EXE
19th April 2007, 08:39 AM
Well done guys. It looks like this isn't going to be a 2 vs 2 much longer though...

Ok. Abyssion, you're fading fast, but lets take a chunk out of Bulbasaur before you go down. Start by getting Bulbasaur with an Ice Beam. Then Aerial Ace, also on Bulbasaur. Then try and hurl the plant off the mesa using Strength.

Risho, you're on Pichu duty. Use a series of Quick Attacks, as many as needed, to down the mouse. Be especially careful of Reversal, and put dodging as a priority if he tries to use it on you (and hit him fast if he goes after Abyssion). Once Pichu goes down, summon a Rain Dance to get rid of that potentially dangerous sunlight, and if you still have actions remaining Relax.

And if either of you happen to fall asleep, Sleep Talk.

Abyssion - Ice Beam <B> ~ Aerial Ace <B> ~ Strength <B>
Risho - Quick Attack <P> ~ Quick Attack <P> ~ Quick Attack <P>
Sub: Rain Dance / Relax / Sleep Talk

Ultimate Charizard
19th April 2007, 04:28 PM
Ok Bulbasaur its time to finish this off.
Use Protect to block the Ice beam then were going for Broke. Frenzy Plant! If your paralysis stops u attacking in turn 2, use it in turn 3 and we'll deal with the recharge in the next round.

Pichu, looks like our opponent was onto us.....almost. Use Double Team and then strike with a Reversal when it gets in close. End things with a Shockwave at Corphish.

Bulbasaur - Protect ~ Frenzy Plant(c)
Pichu - Double Team ~ Reversal(e) ~ Shockwave(c)

DarkestLight
19th April 2007, 05:18 PM
Round 8

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 20/30% === 61/48%
Other: Abyssion: Calm. Peace and love man. Tired
Risho: Paralyzed....Sat on by Bulbasaur.
Commands:
Abyssion - Ice Beam <B> ~ Aerial Ace <B> ~ Strength <B>
Risho - Quick Attack <P> ~ Quick Attack <P> ~ Quick Attack <P>
Sub: Rain Dance / Relax / Sleep Talk

Health/Energy: 9/31% === 71/32%
Other: Pichu: SUPER glad he didn't fall again. Very tired
Bulba: Paralyzed...fearful of Risho ._.
Commands:
Bulbasaur - Protect ~ Frenzy Plant(c)
Pichu - Double Team ~ Reversal(e) ~ Shockwave(c)

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

The round starts with a sweltering side effect. The Sunny Day was inadvertently heating up the area, giving everyone a little more to sweat about. UC & EXE here pay no mind to the heat though, as their Pokemon square off in what looks to be the breaker round. Bulbasaur takes a bipedal position, and wraps his vines around his body, beginning to concentrate enough to get a Protect up. Abyssion doesn't change his strategy and his clamps oven, releasing a dual clamped fury of ice pushed forward by his sheer will power(-4E). The beam streaked over the heated mesa- and found its target. Bulbasaur watched with fear as his shield failed to come up. His body was locked in place, muscles unnervingly stiff. The beam shattered all about his body, throwing him somewhat close to the edge of the Mesa.(-11H).

Whle Abyssion was able to start railing on Bulbasaur, Pichu and Risho were caught up in a game of...dog and mouse. Pichu began his usual endeavor of outrunning Rishio-which was beginning to become quite tedious due to the back pains he had. Risho followed suit, keeping his eyes off the tricky devil...the tricky devil who..split into 5 while running!(-5E) Risho barked in anger, but she darted forward, using more energy in order to pull out in front of the fleeing mouse and slam into him...watching him evaporate into thin air!(-4E)

Pichu and co. came to a stop a few feet away, and tirelessly laughed at Risho, whom was once again heading their direction. She bared her teeth and was ready to lunge for the kill when her paralysis overcame her, sending her sprawling in the dirt. Pichu and co were quick to react, taking the still skidding Risho and using her momentum to launch her vertically in unison-watching her fall a few meters away. (-9H,-7E)

Bulbasaur meanwhile, had begun to arise, when his senses told him that danger was nearby. Vines went up in a hasty manner to offer some shelter-trying desperately to shake off the paralysis. Abyssion was close now, and he bounded over the last few meters - giving himself enough space to dive forward wickedly fast and bring an overhead slash right to Bulbasaur's cranium.(-4E, -9H)

Bulbasaur felt his muscles relax as the slash was committed, and he wasted no time in releasing an attack that may spell the end of the crustacean. As Abyssions's Aerial Ace struck Bulbasaur back, vines of a thick thorny nature shot up and through the ground, trapping and slashing at Abyssion from all sides. Abyssion pressed forward as long as he could, but the grass attack proved too much, and they ended up crashing right at the edge of the mesa.(-18H, -12E)

Risho and Pichu however, were still caught in their game of dog and mouse. Pichu and co were dancing around the downed Risho, whom was still recovering from that nasty crash earlier. Remembering that Pichu didn't have much to live for, she began to gain her resolve. But Pichu had moved on, all four of them glowering with energy again. The mouse bolted off, and Risho took off after, desperately trying to beat the mice there before it let off that attack! Abyssion, unknowing, rose to his feet and looked at Bulbasaur, whom was both tired and unable to move, as the paralysis once again took over its body. Using what Strength he had left (-4E), Bulbasaur was lifted over his head, and hurled over the edge of the cliff!

Just then, Pichu and co. reared back and jumped, about to release a wicked Shockwave, when Risho's Quick manuvear gave her the minute opening to slam the real Pichu in mid-air(-4E). Due to the proximity they were to the edge they both went sailing over. Quietly, Abyssion looked over the edge of the arena. He leaned back as a set of whirring blades could be heard once again. Staring at the disc as it landed over in the middle of the arena-the three combatants were once again set in the middle of the field.

Only-Pichu was out for the count. Bulbasaur still was dazed, and Risho was quietly staring at Bulbasaur. Abyssion scuttled forward, but his body then faltered, and he passed out on the playing field (-2H, +2H(B))-Bulbasaur giving a tired snicker of success.

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 0/18% === 42/38%
Added effects:
Other: Abyssion: Out.
Risho: Paralyzed....Looking at Bulbasaur, winded.

Health/Energy: 0/19% === 42/20%
Other: Pichu: Out
Bulba: Paralyzed...

Notes: Arena is littered with rocks, charred spots here and there. Prolly some burnt fur too. 1 more round of Sunny Day. Ouch @ Bulba .

Ultimate Charizard
19th April 2007, 05:28 PM
Just a couple of things.....
I used Shockwave, not Thunderbolt. It doesnt really matter since Corphish is down but Shockwave is the Electric version of Swift, it cant miss.

Also the Reversal should have been a much bigger hit. Its counter that deals back damage done. Reversal isa fighting type attack that does more damage the weaker (hp wise) the user is. It should in theory have been a massive hit instead of dealing damage back at Pichu since he wouldnt need to wait for something to counter as u said in ur reffing, especially with Electrike having stumbled and now prone right in front of him. Also, what happened to the rest of the clones?

As for the next round though...

Bulbasaur, i know they have the advantage but we can pull this off. Start with Sleep Powder to either put him out or make him keep his distance and follow with a Synthesis. End things using a Strength to try and throw him off the edge again.

Bulbasaur - Sleep Powder ~ Synthesis ~ Strength

DarkestLight
19th April 2007, 07:09 PM
UC

Yeah I had caught that when I first posted it up and swiftly edited it. Shoot thought no one saw that >> <<

As for Reversal...after I read the definition,

((If used in desperation when the user is at a disadvantage (not necessarily health-wise), the power of Reversal goes up a great deal. If successful, the brunt of whatever attack the opponent used is reversed in such a way that the original attacker suffers far worse than the Reversal-using victim. Reversal is very tiring, and it is not always possible to counterattack, since not all attacks lend themselves to being reversed. Highly variable damage. Variable accuracy.))

I thought he would need to actually have to be hit in order to use it, and since Risho crashed in front of him, but didn't actually hit him, Pichu doing a motion that needed Risho to actually hit him would result in Pichu totally missing.

Though, now that I re-read it, I see what you mean.

That's a large mistake. I gotta fix that. My apologies UC.

Edit: Reffing slightly modified, nothing too drastic however-Pichu was really weak too

Elec Man EXE
20th April 2007, 10:41 AM
Great job Abyssion. You had weaknesses to deal with on either side and you did admirably, and you deserve your rest. Return.

Risho, you're up against the bulb. Here's what your going to do... first off, unleash an Uproar. The noise should be able to keep you awake despite the powder. Then, go ahead and let it use Synthesis. It may recover a good amount of Health, but with its energy that low its quite a dangerous attack. While it heals, use Curse to raise your physical status. Then when it comes in to use Strength, overpower it with your own Strength and hurl it off instead. He'll be really tired from the Synthesis, and you've just given yourself more leverage with Curse. Grapple with him as long as possible to further tire him out. However, should you fall asleep despite Uproar, then fall back on trusty Sleep Talk.

Uproar ~ Curse ~ Strength

Ultimate Charizard
20th April 2007, 02:12 PM
I should probably read the ASB attack list more as i simply go on the Dex descriptions at the min.
Reversal reads

Inflicts more damage when the users HP is down

Thats why i went for that over Counter.

DarkestLight
20th April 2007, 05:51 PM
Round 9

===Battlers===

Risho: Electrike(F)
Health/Energy: 42/38%
Added effects:
Other: Risho: Paralyzed,...looking at Bulbasaur..winded
Commands:
Uproar ~ Curse ~ Strength

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 42/20%
Added Effects:
Other: Bulba: Paralyzed
Commands:
Sleep Powder ~ Synthesis ~ Strength

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

With the recalling of a most admirably trained Pichu and Corphish, both EXE and UC are now set to rest their hopes on their remaining Pokemon.

Bulbasaur started off first, shaking its rear in the air long enough for his bulb to sprout some pollen that jumps from his back(-3E), and creeps out over the area. As the deadly pollen spreads on, Risho looks at it with a mild disgust. Succuming to that was not her idea of a fun time. Barking as loud as her voice would allow, the area soon became an echoing chamber of Electrike sounds. Making such an Uproar deterred Bulbasaur physically, hurting his ears to hear such sounds. (-4E, -4H)

However, eyes shot to the sun, and Bulbasaur merely lied down on his belly for the moment, letting his vines reach toward the sky to hasten the effect of regaining his health. The sun seemed quite warm and inviting then...but the act of hyperphotosynthesis was causing an onset of fatigue, and Bulbasaur stopped prematurely..(+25H, -15E)

Risho didn't like the looks of that at all. Growling to herself, the pup closed her eyes for the time being, and concentrated all her energy into giving herself a boost of attack power. Upon completion, she felt a tad heavier.(-4E). Not fearing a slowdown in her speed, Bulbasaur was rushed!

But he was ready, Vines lashed out and wrapped around Risho as she began pawing at his face. Supporting himself, the nice wave of health he was regaining seemed to be fueling his sudden offensive strike. Strength was pitted against strength here,(-2E both) each beast pushing and forcing the other around in a deliberate circular pattern, that began to get dangerously close to the edge of the platform. Both showed no signs of weakening, but Risho's added boost kicked in just then. Bulbasaur fell backwards, but not quite far enough to fall off the edge of the cliff.(-6H (E),-12H (B)) However, with his body BEYOND the point of movement, he was incapable of defending himself.

Luckily for him this was the end of the round...

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 36/30%
Added effects:
Other: Risho: Watching maliciously

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 27/0%
Added Effects:
Other: Bulba: EKO currently*

Note: I prolly didn't alert anyone to the fact that I don't do EKO's. Are you guys ok with this? What'll happen is that basically Bulba won't be able to move for two moves-and then he'll gain 20% back? That sound ok?

Oh and Sunny Day went Bye-bye

Ultimate Charizard
20th April 2007, 05:59 PM
fine by me if its ok with Elec however id like to check something again (sorry if im turning nit-picky)

Bulbasaur lost 16HP (12 from strength and 4 from Uproar) and Gained 25 from Synthesis so his HP should still be +9 from last round but its gone down by 15.
Though it is midnight so my maths may be off due to fatigue of my own lol.

DarkestLight
20th April 2007, 10:47 PM
..Pfft, my fault xD. I can't count. 42+25-12-4=51 HP. It'll be fixed upon next posting n_n.

Elec Man EXE
30th April 2007, 11:44 AM
Thats cool with me DL. I have a similar system... energy KO's are lame :).

Ok Risho, lets hit him while he can't retalliate or defend himself. Use the most powerful attack at your disposal, Double Edge. Then continue your assault by using Strength to hurl him off the mesa again. He'll probably be recovered by your next attack, but we need to make sure you don't end up like him, so Relax. However, should he try Solarbeam or Strength to toss you off while you rest, use Quick Attack to avoid and strike.

Double Edge ~ Strength ~ Relax / Quick Attack

Ultimate Charizard
30th April 2007, 01:36 PM
Ok i knew this was going to be a punishing round...

May as well go for what we can and use Sleep Powder while its resting once you recover.

Rest - Rest - Sleep Powder

DarkestLight
30th April 2007, 04:53 PM
Round 10

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 36/30%
Added effects:
Other: Risho: Watching maliciously
Commands: Double Edge~Strength~Relax/Quick Attack

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 51/0%
Added Effects:
Other: Bulba: EKO currently*
Commands: Rest~Rest~Sleep Powder

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

The action doesn't let up for an instant! Bulbasaur-although drained to the limit, still defiantly makes a stand! Looking at his adversary-the relentless Risho-Bulbasaur merely nods his head in disapproval of the beast's attacks so far, and lies down to relax.

Shocked by the gall of that planimal, Risho slowly sauntered over. Her feet started digging deeper into the ground with every step. Glowering energy swelled from her being, before her pace quickened instantaneously. In a flash she was next to Bulbasaur, and in a second blink, there was a cracking sound that rippled through the air.

Risho looked behind her, to see Bulbasaur face planted in the ground-after being knocked skyward from that Double Edge(-7E, -10H). Fatigue still consuming him, Bulbasaur merely bit his lip and took the hit-despite the fact that his butt was in the air. Bad spot for it to be, as Risho deliberately jumped atop of his rear. A cheerful bark came from her maw, before it clamped down on Bulba's rear limb. Flipping off of his butt, Risho used her ungodly Strength to judo toss Bulbasaur over her own airborne body(-6E, -8H)-and toward the edge of the mesa!

Bulba had no control over his flight path, and he bounced once-twice-three times, and he was now airborne. Vines lashed out, reaching for dang near anything to latch onto-but nothing was within reach. Plummeting into the depths he went...that is, before salvation came in the form of that disc. Returning Bulbasaur to the fight, the planimal screamed at Risho-who looked at him comically.(-10H) This was no laughing matter though-as Bulbasaur jumped in place, before firing off a large spread of Powder across the area.

Risho lied down, beginning to relax...when all of a sudden, she lost the will to fight- and gained the will to sleep. Maybe relaxing wasn't such a bad idea. She could pass out-and that Bulbasaur wouldn't be able to do anything!..She rolled over onto her back, snoring away...(-4E, +3E)

Looks to be an exciting finale!

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 36/20%
Added effects: Curse effects.
Other: Risho: zzzZZZzzz

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 23/16%
Added Effects:
Other: Bulba: Back in action!

Ultimate Charizard
1st May 2007, 07:55 AM
Ok bulbasaur this is it. All or nothing time.
Use Gigadrain to sap some of its health then use Strength to try and throw it off. Whether it falls or not follow with Frenzy plant. If its near the edge that kind of hit might knock it off again.

Giga Drain - Strength - Frenzy Plant

Elec Man EXE
1st May 2007, 09:48 AM
Alright Risho. Its getting down to the wire, and I have faith you can pull out a victory. But you're asleep again, so there's not exactly a lot we can do... Sleep Talk until you awaken.

Once you wake up, try this. If its on the first turn, use a Flash to blind him. Second turn, lash out with a Crunch and snap him. Hold on with your jaws and don't let him toss you. If you woke up and used Flash last turn and he can't see you, then instead catch him with an Iron Tail. On the third turn, you need to avoid that attack by any means. Use either Quick Attack or Protect. Quick Attack is preferable, but if you feel like your too slow to dodge with the Curse effect, then switch for Protect.

Flash ~ Crunch / Iron Tail ~ Quick Attack / Protect

DarkestLight
1st May 2007, 09:13 PM
Round 11

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 36/20%
Added effects: Curse Effects
Other: zzzZZZzzz
Commands: Flash ~ Crunch / Iron Tail ~ Quick Attack / Protect

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 23/16%
Added Effects:
Other: Bulba: Back in action!
Commands: Giga Drain - Strength - Frenzy Plant

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

In one corner, we have a sleeping Risho, who up until this point, had fought a valiant battle. Her competitor, the ever wily Bulbasaur also showed is worth today. But only one can come out of this the winner.

Happy that Risho's sleeping whimpers reached his ears, Bulbasaur smiled, reaching over with a singular vine. It began to glow, starting the rapid suction of pure energy from Risho, and back into Bulbasaur for his own use. (-4E, -8H, +4H) Risho, continued to mumble in her sleep, before barking loudly! It was such a sharp, fierce ROAR of a bark that Bulbasaur shuddered and jumped back amply.

That was quite nervewracking..and the reverberation continued long enough in this desloate area to even wake Risho out of her sleep (-4E). She shook off the lasting drowsiness, spotting the now shaken Bulbasaur. Hastily she ran over, but upon her approach, Bulbasaur began to run! He was plum terrified of her right now! The chase didn't last long though, as Bulbasaur succumbed to the paralysis almost immediately. Risho pounced, sinking her teeth into his leg and Crunching on his soft plump belly! (-3E, -6H). Bulbasaur screamed to be free of the hound, whom was not letting go at the moment.

Fearing the worst, Bulbasaur began to glow a deep forest green. It seemed that the forests of the world were heeding to his call, as a plethora of green globules floated into his body. Jaws popped open, and Risho jumped back. Seeing that Bulbasaur was so close, she sped in for an attack to try and kick him off balance. She struck Bulbasaur, as his vines shot into the ground...(-2E, -5H)

releasing a thunderous concoction of thorny vines to erupt from the ground once again. Bulbasaur's fear was at play here-adding to the extent of his energy output for this attack(-10E). Risho was caught off guard, as her defensive maneuver was superseded by a thunderous vine ripping the ground right out from under her! She flew sideways, before slamming into another thickly spiked vine, crying out in pain as she landed.(-12H)

Bulbasaur landed, closing his eyes, hoping that Risho was gone. Tuckered out again, he fell onto his hind legs and shuddered slightly. Risho meanwhile, barely recovered from that, as she climbed up from the small crater she made when she landed...

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 16/11%
Other: Risho: Dazed

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 16/2%
Added Effects: Paralyzed...with ...fear!
Other: Bulba: Recovering from Frenzy Plant

Elec Man EXE
2nd May 2007, 10:21 AM
Good job Risho. As he recovers from his attack, I want you to smash him with an Iron Tail. Then Relax and let your body recoup a bit. And finally, hit him with a Headbutt. If he tries to hurl you off the mesa, use Bite to hold on to him and keep yourself from going over.

Iron Tail ~ Relax ~ Headbutt
Sub: Bite

Ultimate Charizard
2nd May 2007, 01:11 PM
Ok well theres not much you can do but take the hit and relax for a while.
Then, since your almost exhausted again were going for broke. Use something easy first off so it doesnt drain ur energy. Sleep Powder while its resting so it cant counter and use Double Edge to knock it over the edge.
Give it everything youve got!

Rest - Sleep Powder - Double Edge

DarkestLight
2nd May 2007, 05:25 PM
Round 12

===Battlers===

Health/Energy: 16/11%
Other: Risho: Dazed
Commands: Iron Tail ~ Relax ~ Headbutt
Sub: Bite

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 16/2%
Added Effects: Paralyzed...with ...fear!
Other: Bulba: Recovering from Frenzy Plant
Commands: Relax - Sleep Powder - Double Edge

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

The tension mounts!!!

Alright, enough melodrama, let's get it on! Bulbasaur-after last rounds spectacular display of Frenzy Plant, backs away, and sits on his rump. His vines go up and around him, hopefully protecting him from anything. He doesn't know what to expect from Risho, who's already headed over in his direction, with an intent to kill.

She jumped over the wall of vines, and unleashed her tail's fury upon Bulbasaur's bulb, slamming the planimal forward. (-3E, -5H) Still tuckered out, the hit let his sprawl out on his belly. Exactly where he wanted to be.(+6E)

In the middle of the mesa. From there, he began to pump out a Sleep powder that covered the area equally, in pulses.(-3E) Risho- fearing what might happen if her eyes lost sight of Bulba again, darted back, but skidded to a stop. The end of the mesa was close, and now that smoke was headed her way. She stuck her paws over her snout and closed her eyes, hoping that she'd be able to fight after relaxing.(+4E)

With her still, Bulbasaur stood up. There really wasn't anything left for him to do except bash Risho off the edge! The planimal got a running start, glowing almost immediatly.(-5E). Risho however, snapped out of the haze that Sleep powder put on her. Dizzy, yet still able to spot a moving bulb of danger in her sight-she began to attempt to run right toward him, head low to give maximum impact.(-3E)

Bulbasaur and Risho collided head-on in the middle of the arena, and Bulbasaur's Double Edge won out over Risho's Headbutt(-8H(r), -6H(b) -2H(B)), sending the both of them sprawling! Risho was flying back toward the edge however, Bulbasaur bouncing the other way. Pawing to stop, Risho's claws dug into the sandy, gritty turf. It was to no avail - she finally sailed over the edge.

The disc flew down one last time, picking up Risho and depositing her body in the center of the mesa. Bulbasaur looked to his Trainer. Did he seriously win this battle?!?!

===Stats===

Health/Energy: 0/1%
Added effects:
Other: Risho: K.O!

Bulbasaur(M)
Health/Energy: 3/0%
Added Effects: @_@
Other: Bulba: Survivor!

Congrats to you Ultimate Charizard!

Great battle both of you. Take my card ::Hands them both his new Reffing card:: I need business bad, so feel free to tell people I'm willing to ref!

Ultimate Charizard gets...4 points
Elec Man EXE gets...2 points
Darkestlight (Me ^_^) gets 4 points

<<...Man where's the thread that lists the pointage.... But I think that's right.

Ultimate Charizard
2nd May 2007, 06:15 PM
I won?.....How the hell....

Elec, seriously man, toughest and closest battle ive ever had. Anytime you want a rematch just ask.

(takes 4 points and runs!)

The_Missing_Link
2nd May 2007, 06:28 PM
Since this was a double battle, it's 2, 2 and 1

Point calculations are in ASB Rules

Ultimate Charizard
2nd May 2007, 06:32 PM
i thought it was always double the amount of pokemon used....

DarkestLight
2nd May 2007, 07:16 PM
Damn!

There it is, plain as day x_x.

Dunno WHY I didn't see it there before.

I was seriously looking for that for at least an hour. :;Runs to the Bank to fix::

Elec Man EXE
3rd May 2007, 09:19 AM
Ack. Done in by my own arena. It was indeed close as heck though, nice battle Ultimate. I'd be glad to battle you again at some point.

And thanks for the quick and enjoyable reffings DarkestLight. Much appreciated, for a while I thought we'd never find a ref for this match. Oh, and BTW... you've got me listed as the winner of the match in your reffing tower post, which, much as I'd like that, is wrong :P. I thought I'd let you know here rather than cluttering up that topic.

DarkestLight
3rd May 2007, 10:03 PM
HAAHAH I did. Yeah...

I need sleep.

::Changes::