PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im new

Ash_of_pallet_town
14th March 2007, 12:44 AM
Hi everyone I'm new to the site. There are a few questions I have:
1.Dose enyone know where I can find pokemon season one episode 6?

classy_cat18
14th March 2007, 12:59 AM
Hey. Welcome to TPM. Have a good time and get along with everyone, follow the rules, yadda yadda yadda...

Oh, and I don't think you can ask questions like that on these forums. Neither can I answer them.

mr_pikachu
14th March 2007, 01:46 AM
Yeah, discussions of downloads are pretty much disallowed, and I guarantee you won't find it on a site like Youtube. Aside from Toonami Jetstream - which only has Johto Journeys episodes - there really isn't a site that carries them.

You could always buy a DVD set or an old VHS with the episode, or you might just try hoping for a rerun. Aside from that, I really don't have any further advice.

Ash_of_pallet_town
14th March 2007, 09:57 AM
I wasn't looking for downloads I was looking for DVD or VHS. I don't like downloads I think they are cheap. I do however have anotdher question.

What is your favorit pokemon game?

classy_cat18
14th March 2007, 11:21 AM
That's a question for General Discussion or PCG.

darktyranitar
14th March 2007, 09:05 PM
First of all, I'd like to say hi to the newcomer. Welcome to TPM, hope you'll have a great time here.

Now, to business... please stop asking those question here. This is the Misc section; if you wanna ask those question, post a topic in General Discussion.

Kris
15th March 2007, 04:40 AM
Hey, welcome to TPM. Your friendly Misc Mod here :)

This forum is for talk about anything that cant be posted in the other forums (please see the main list).

I think as a pokemon fan, youll probably be more at home in the General Discussion area. Try joining in some chats there.

Kris

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th March 2007, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the MakePosters!

EDIT: I have the episode in question, but I'm afraid it's in the Finnish language.

Ash_of_pallet_town
15th March 2007, 02:00 PM
K thanks for the help. Im done here.

Link
15th March 2007, 05:27 PM
I hope you enjoy this site, but it is quite dead.... Sorry.

Dark Scizor
20th March 2007, 05:43 PM
Welcome to TPM, hope you enjoy it here, as dead as it is.

I hope you enjoy this site, but it is quite dead.... Sorry.
Unfortunately, the truth in this statement is absolute.

I'd kill for TPM to return to it's hayday, or just before the move to eZboards when it was still popular, but didn't have 2193910283 spammers like in the old days. Good times, hopefully TPM will stay up for years to come, even if it does become desolate, I have good memories of this place.

Link
20th March 2007, 06:25 PM
You were probably here in the beginning of 2000-2003, right? That was when Gold, Silver, Crystal came out and everyone and their friend would post at the GSC boards, getting their teams rated and stuff like that all while using the standard movesets like the Curselax and Thick Club Marowak. However, these days I find myself coming here less and less, but still enough to look at the member list and see the olds faces that I used to remember posting at this great site. I hope to get my 3000th post soon, and I too have fond memories of this place, but you should've seen the n00bs that infested the GSC board back then. It was nuts!

Dark Scizor
21st March 2007, 04:42 PM
You were probably here in the beginning of 2000-2003, right? That was when Gold, Silver, Crystal came out and everyone and their friend would post at the GSC boards, getting their teams rated and stuff like that all while using the standard movesets like the Curselax and Thick Club Marowak. However, these days I find myself coming here less and less, but still enough to look at the member list and see the olds faces that I used to remember posting at this great site. I hope to get my 3000th post soon, and I too have fond memories of this place, but you should've seen the n00bs that infested the GSC board back then. It was nuts!
Yeah, I was. I remember coming here after a few months of browsing and not realising that it was a forum (though I spent most of my time on the main website). The first team that I asked to be rated was torn to shreds, but I quickly got into the swing of things, it was great.

And yeah, I'm in the same situation, yesterday was the first time in months that I browsed this forum. Like you said though, it's good seeing people on this forum that used to post, even if they just lurk, it's good to know that people still come here.

Good times.

Link
22nd March 2007, 03:37 PM
I am playing the new games day by day, but I hope this site can be popular again, and too many people that I liked have left. :(

Drago
23rd March 2007, 04:22 AM
I miss GSC team rating in its prime. I recommended Bite for a Crobat. :yes:
Ruby/Sapphire launched in the US on the 17th March, 2003, and from then to the end of the month, 181 members registered. No doubt things will pick up a bit on April 22, whether from a whole slew of bright-eyed bushy tailed new members (most of which who won't post) or maybe some old crusty sods returning to the fray, having been inspired by DP.
I reckon the loss of an actual site hurt activity. We ain't got no hub now. And honestly, what does TPM offer now besides the community that was established when Pokemon was in its prime, and has since by and large disbanded?

EDIT: Whoops...
Hello and welcome to TPM! Feel free to join the clamour and excitement surrounding the oncoming Diamond and Pearl, or just yak it up with the ol' TPMers. And you can send me a PM, if you'd like. I haven't had one of those in quite some time.