PDA

View Full Version : Nexus // Talky-McPlacey *squee*

Weasel Overlord
17th March 2007, 04:43 PM
Squee! Nexus has started! At last! Wahey!

This place is where you can come to, well, talk about Nexy, characters, shiz, the works, you know.

It's also where I'll stick up any mass meetings that we're having, along with dates and times. Cos mass meetings are always fun. ^_^

Okay! *snips ribbon* What to talk about, ho-hum.

What does everyone think of their groups? They are randomised, I swear, which is probably why we have two of the non-humanoids in the same group. That should be a larf.

Now! Discuss! I demand it! ^______^

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
19th March 2007, 12:18 PM
AHAHA I think not everyone is pleased with the 'menagerie' group :x though at least Crysis has Fukayna-Te to talk to... well... sort of I suppose... since Fukayna-Te is a moodswingy creature, and what about yon language barrier - my group's fine since Iryan can magically spew any language she's hearing, but... :x;;

Mega Horny
19th March 2007, 07:49 PM
Umm...I tried to read river's post, but the blue font on the black page literally blurred my vision for about twenty minutes, and I still have a headache. I'm not overreacting or trying to be funny or anything -- I don't have a peculiar eye-condition, but for some reason, this horrendous mix River has created has quickly become the bane to my existance ^_^'

I ended up copying it all into word, but in the future, if it's not too much trouble, River, could you post in a different color? Just for this RPG? =/

Weasel Overlord
19th March 2007, 07:58 PM
Ehehehe, it hurts my eyes too! >_< But whee! People have posted! This makes me very happy.

Pichu Luver
21st March 2007, 09:35 AM
Eh heh, sorry dudes, didn't know, I could read it so I didn't think there was a big problemo. Changed it yesterday, when I noticed this topicy. So be happy! And Weez I poke thee. I was chatting to you, and you didn't say nothin about it! Meeps, please tell if there is a problemo in the future, lol, I need to fix such things.

Hyperness is a Good Thing
21st March 2007, 09:46 AM
*is fine with her group*
*blurs around*
*mind is fried from work*
Bweh?
I'm pretty much cool with my group... *not complaining*

thank you to River for changing the font colour ^_^...but I just highlighted it and read it before that anyways so it didn't cause that much problems for meh.

darktyranitar
21st March 2007, 11:23 AM
but I just highlighted it and read it before that anyways so it didn't cause that much problems for meh.

See? That's what I suggested to MH... and hey, it worked.

I'm cool with my group... well, Hypes and me has posted, so I hope MH and SD will work on their post soon.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
21st March 2007, 11:43 AM
Oh damn that means I have to post soon.
...OH BOOOOOOOOOOOX

Shadow Djinn
21st March 2007, 10:44 PM
See? That's what I suggested to MH... and hey, it worked.

I'm cool with my group... well, Hypes and me has posted, so I hope MH and SD will work on their post soon.

Yes, sorry about that. Post up later tonight or tomorrow, I promise. >_<

Weasel Overlord
22nd March 2007, 05:56 AM
Oh damn, you're all so fast! And that means I'm gonna have to do another post soon... pleh! But it's ok! Cos my evil essay of doom is finished now! Oh yes! ^_____^

Roll on the Easter Holidays!

Weasel Overlord
2nd April 2007, 12:36 PM
Oohoo, lookit me, double-postin. *slaps own wrist* BUT yes. *hoses water onto all Nexus RPers who haven't posted yet* YOU LAZY BUMS! Lol!

No, but seriously people. I don't wanna post next cos there's loads of people not in the Nexus yet, and my next post will contain vague plot-ness, so I don't wanna leave people dragging behind.

*readies prodding device* Don't make me start manually poking you all online... cos ya know I'll do it. Grr.

Plantae
17th April 2007, 09:07 AM
Just in case any of you lads and lasses were confused by my somewhat alien post style, there is an opportunity for interaction in there for anyone that is going to be or is already in the Nexus. My character has heard and is moving towards some currently unidentified lifeform.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
18th April 2007, 09:23 AM
Ye gods, Jobes, you've stopped being a plant and started being a toad I see :D

OKAY MY HOME INTERNET IS BACK! After five days of PURE TORTURE! So... eh.. I should be posting soon...
...should...
...Wurzworth prod us more D:

Weasel Overlord
18th April 2007, 02:08 PM
I've tried! *wails* It just doesn't worrrkkk! *breaks down and sobs in a corner* You're all mean!

For those who haven't posted at all yet, just get to the Nexus. All you have to do is open a door, it's not some massive, complex actions you need to go through. Just find some door and open it. I don't care if you even have a bit preceding the door-openage. Just get there, somehow. It's better than not doing anything.

And if you don't think you can post at all, then just tell me already, instead of making me depressed with the amount of people who aren't posting... It's not like I'm forcing you to be in here, after all. So yeah. Tell me if you wanna drop out, I won't yell or anything.

Shadow Djinn
18th April 2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry...I'm waiting for other people in my group to post, but it seems like that's not happening...If it continues, I'll attempt another post in the next few days.

darktyranitar
18th April 2007, 10:24 PM
I'm kinda waiting for MH to post... in any case, we should just carry on.

And should some people drop out from this RPG, how about if we assume that their char doesn't make it to Nexus?

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th April 2007, 04:41 AM
Oh gods. A month between posts... urgh. *twitches* I had wanted to add in some sort of Varsha attack at the end of my post, but I'm not sure if Wurzworth wanted one so 'early' :x
And Wurz, I'll try to stay up late to talk on weekends since I can't do it on weekdays now what with work and all :/

EngiMatikul
20th April 2007, 11:25 PM
Message solely directed at Chiko-sai:
Hmm, consequently I thought we would be so engaged in our battle that we wouldn't even recognize that we've been transported to another dimension. More likely I thought we would have seen this as some sort of trap that the other opponent has tricked or something to the sort... well, its my fault for not posting in the RPG anyway :p

Regardless, now I don't feel like I have anything to post. >.>

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th April 2007, 11:42 PM
Ok since for whatever retarded, Vista-related reason my AIM is refusing to launch itself, and I'm once again redownloading the software, it's a good thing we have this here topic to talk in :x

Box: Yes yes trap thing but I dunno, for Iryan it's PRIDE above everything else (bugger professionalism) so... yah. Sorry if I mis-RPed Siseau :x;;

Weasel Overlord
21st April 2007, 08:30 AM
Whee! YOU POSTED! *glomphugs Wenny*

@everyone: If you have no idea what to post, just prod me on whatever messaging system, or in here, or via pm, and I'll help you think of something. ^_^

Hyperness is a Good Thing
21st April 2007, 10:06 PM
*prods weaselly*
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO POST.
HELP ME!
*hyperventilates*
Ok fine, maybe just a little lazy to think... ^_^U Do Shadow Djinn or dt have any idea what our luverly group of individuals is going to do? Are we gonna have a BIG GINORMOUS FIGHT that ends up with erm. I dunno >.>

darktyranitar
21st April 2007, 11:21 PM
Since MH hasn't post any sign up- let's go and attack his char instead!

Or we could have some introduction, walk around, trying to figure out where the heck we are. I dunno.

Weasel Overlord
22nd April 2007, 09:30 AM
That's always a good place to start. Oh, also, as soon as I've finished up my plot post, you can start posting battles! Cos I haven't disclosed what the Varsha look like yet ^_^

I shall endeavour to finish said plot post by Tuesday, hopefully after coursework has been completed. ^_^""

For your group, dt and Hype, just have a bit of character interaction, etc. for the time being. Action will be coming soon! I promise.

EngiMatikul
22nd April 2007, 03:28 PM
Yes I wanted to post a battle but I realized I didn't know what varsha look like. >.>