PDA

View Full Version : Blade and Houndy VS. Phoenix and Negrek (Ref: DarkestLight)

Blademaster
18th March 2007, 08:03 PM
Houndoom_Lover agreed to be my partner in a tag-team battle via MSN, so, we're calling out any team who thinks they have what it takes to take us both down!

The rules are:

1. This match will be a 3-on-3 match, 1 Pokemon at a time. (12 Pokemon total)
2. The ref decides which team sends out first and which team attacks first.
3. The Banned moves are Horn Drill, Guillotine, Fissure, Sheer Cold, Explosion, Selfdestruct, Memento, and any other moves that instantly defeat a Pokemon in one strike that I may have forgotten.
4. The DQ time is 5 days, for all four battlers and for the ref.
5. Per Negrek's request, the Damage Cap shall be 30HP.

6. The arena is this:

The Zen Zone

In this realm, all five elements (and the one counter-element) of Feng Shui are represented in perfect union. The battlefield itself (Yes, I know a battle in a place like this is paradoxical at best, but... meh.) is a 100-foot wide circle, evenly divided into six pieces: five 52.3 ft.^2 trapezoids surrounding a sixth 52.3 ft^2 area, this one shaped like another circle (If you're having trouble envisioning this, think of it like a bagel that's been cut into 5 evenly sized pieces; the hole at the center is the sixth 'piece'). Going clockwise, the trapezoids are composed and arranged as follows:

Fire: A pool of molten lava punctuated here and there by circular stone platforms, making the arena look like a bitten slice of pizza from above. Fire and Dragon attacks increase slightly in power here.

Metal: A steel rimmed series of gears make up the floor here, the continous spinning of which may disorient any Pokemon who stands on them for too long. Steel and Electric attacks increase slightly in power here.

Wood: A plain grassy meadow punctuated by a single large tree at its center and shrubbery here and there. Grass, Bug, and Poison attacks increase slightly in power here.

Earth: A barren wasteland of dirt and dust, with rocks of all sizes scattered about. Ground, Rock, and Fighting attacks increase slightly in power here.

Water: A large, trapezoidal pool of water punctuated here and there by ice sheets and icebergs. Water, Ice, and Flying attacks increase slightly in power here.

Void: The small circle at the center of the arena, this area looks like nothing more than a huge hole, but is really a solid mass of pure blackness. Purple and blue spheres and globules bob and distort beneath it, like a huge lava lamp. Normal, Dark, Psychic, and Ghost attacks increase slightly in power here.

We'll be awaiting anyone who accepts our challenge...

~CuleX

Phoenixsong
19th March 2007, 06:23 AM
Negrek and I are willing to rough you up some. *whistles* Heeeere, refrefrefref...

Negrek
19th March 2007, 02:25 PM
Indeed, indeed. Typically, I ban only insta-KO moves; if you want to add some, Phoenixsong, go ahead.

Also... 30% DC?

Phoenixsong
19th March 2007, 04:03 PM
Sounds fine to me. I suppose all that's left is to see what Houndoom_Lover'd like to ban, if anything.

Houndoom_Lover
19th March 2007, 05:13 PM
Nope, I have no bans what so ever ^_^. I like to go woth the flow, yo

Blademaster
19th March 2007, 10:51 PM
Then it is settled.

(a floating white disc appears beneath each of us)

Simply state an area and these discs will carry you there, in case your current location doesn't suit you or your Pokemon.

Now, who will ref this match for us?

DarkestLight
4th May 2007, 05:13 PM
::Digging within the Underground, DL finds an old yet interesting match idea. Bringing it to the surface took hardly no effort at all-and alas, it was left unfinished by its creator!::

n_n Bless my stars, a match of epic proportions. I believe that if I finish this match, I'll gladly be known as the happiest ref known to man!

Lets get it on. I'll just need places people like to go or I'll just throw ya around randomly if ya wish.

Phoenixsong
4th May 2007, 06:28 PM
I know where I wanna go, but are we going to the place as a team, or can each person choose individually?

Thanks soooo much for taking this, DL. I owe you.

Houndoom_Lover
4th May 2007, 06:35 PM
Oh!! YAAAaaay! ^-^ I'm with Blady, of course! Can we use the whole field? I don't know what's going on *giggles*. I'll go with him!

Blademaster
5th May 2007, 09:41 AM
Halleluiah, the match lives!

Everyone simply chooses which Pokemon they want to use; it'll instantly start in its 'home field.' Moving to another field takes one action; both members of one team send out, and then both members of the other team attack, and so on.

DL, thanks for reffing. ^^ You decide which team sends out first.

DarkestLight
5th May 2007, 04:39 PM
Alright then. With you all being random numbers I like (3,2,7 and 11) we do some quick math here

and get 7+2 =11-3

..Which means nothing lol.

Blade and Houndy go first by way of the die of love and happiness!

Phoenixsong
5th May 2007, 05:45 PM
That math is wrong btw lol. :) Thanks fer clarifying, Blade.

Houndoom_Lover
5th May 2007, 05:50 PM
Gasp!!! The die of love and happiness?! Is there a die of Marshmellows and Pizza,too...?

I'll send out Mephistopheles, the male Houndoom, owooo!

Blademaster
5th May 2007, 09:25 PM
I think that was a joke, Phoenix...

But wait - 11+3 = 7x2

O.O;;;;;;;;;;;;;

(Mentok voice) Boooooooo-weeeeeee-ooooooooooo-ooooo-weeeeeee-ooooooooooo...!

>>

OK, OK. To back up Mephistopheles, I choose Minh T., the female Bulbasaur! Come on out!

(tosses out a Pokeball with a tiny 'dt' etched onto it)

"Bubba-zore!"

You're up, ladies...

Blademaster
10th May 2007, 11:11 AM
Phoenix, Negrek, don't forget about us now!

Negrek
10th May 2007, 03:12 PM
I'll use my genderless bronzor, Abstruse.

Abstruse! Begin now by setting up a reflect to shield yourself and your partner from damage! Follow with a substitute of about 15% and finish with a psychic on bulbasaur. If possible, drag him toward you in addition to dealing damage.

However, if for some reason you are unable to complete substitute or reflect, instead use rock slide x2 on houndoom to bury him deep beneath a layer of boulders. And if you're targeted by a fire attack, use a mild psychic to misdirect it so that it misses you and goes on to land in Bulbasaur's part of the arena in order to set the grass on fire.

Reflect / Rock Slide @ Mephistopheles / Psychic @ Attack ~ Substitute (15%) / Rock Slide @ Mephistopheles / Psychic @ Attack ~ Psychic @ Bulbasaur / @ Attack

Houndoom_Lover
10th May 2007, 04:20 PM
Phoenix, now write your attacks, since Nergal wrote her attacks, like a pair! ^_^ I hope DL is back soon!

Today! This post! I became a junior trainer!!!!!! Rock on!

DarkestLight
10th May 2007, 06:08 PM
Oh I'm here. This post is merely to remind myself that currently..
1) Blade and Houndy are a team and Phoenix and Negrek are a team.

2) Blade's home field is Wood
3) Houndy's home field is Fire
4) Negrek's home field is Metal
5) Phoenix's home field is unknown cause it hasnt been sent out yet n_n

Until then ::Fades off to look for the $%&#$%^%# dragon plate::

Phoenixsong
11th May 2007, 04:38 PM
I didn't forget! My personal internet-thingie is broken, and if I want to get on I either have to find a way to get time on the family computer or else steal my brother's thingie, and it ain't workin' out so very well. Cut me a little slack here!

Right. I'll send out my female Sandshrew, Sandshark.

Here's what we'll do, Sharky my lovely. Begin by throwing up a Safeguard, would you? Next, use Earthquake; do make sure Abstruse is out of harm's way and floating first so as not to hurt it, if that's at all possible. Finally, take advantage of that wasteland you'll be starting off in... kick up a howling Sandstorm!

If your opponents have the nerve to Taunt you, use Poison Jab on Mephistopheles on the first action, go ahead with Earthquake on the second action, and use Frustration on whoever taunted you on the third.

Safeguard OR Poison Jab @ Mephistopheles if taunted ~ Earthquake ~ Sandstorm OR Frustration @ Taunter if taunted

Houndoom_Lover
12th May 2007, 04:21 PM
Let's show them what we're made off ^_~. Avoid what ever was aimed at your face or whatever with a Faint Attack, and use it to appear over Abstruse. Slam down on the pretty coin with a Fire Fang, leap up or cling on to Abstruse to avoid the Earthquake and then aim down at the coin with Shadow Ball, propelling yourself up again ^_^.

Faint attack (to avoid and reapear above Abstruse)~ Fire Fang (Abstruse)~ (hold on or leap up then aim with attack down at Abstruse) Shadow Ball (propell up again)

DarkestLight
15th May 2007, 07:12 PM
Where'd Blade go? I wanna start reffing this ;_;

Blademaster
15th May 2007, 08:48 PM
Sorry, Darkest... My bad.

OK, Minh T., start off by waiting for Mephistopheles to vanish, and then when he's out of harm's way, soak Abstruse and Sandy with Sleep Powder. That should make things easier for us. Then, when they're sleeping, plant a Leech Seed on each of them.

Move: Sleep Powder(S&A), Leech Seed(A), Leech Seed(S)

DarkestLight
16th May 2007, 06:25 PM
Whoo This is EXCITING! New layout and Typing style too n_n!

======Pre Game======

Folding my map-I stop at the designated area, where this most illustrious battle was to take place After having found my scrolls in the underground-I've long since traveled to this mystical place, where the world was but a circle upon itself, covered in the basic elements.

A metal disc appeared before me, and I gleefully jumped on. It zipped me up into the skies, where I could look down upon this undulating mass of moving plateaus. Each place was remarkably even..yet remarkably different. Upon my arrival, the four combatants who were to attempt battle here showed up-and were each taken to their locations.

M-phelz {I'm lazy xD} and Mink T made up one team, and as soon as they appeared, the Houndoom was transported to the Fire realm, where he seemed quite at home, running around the lava plumes. Minh T.-oppositionaly, danced and swayed with the calming breezes that circulated through the Wood realm.

Their opponents-a feminine Sandshark and Abtruse-the metallic mirror-each zipped to their corresponding realms. For Sandshark, she immediately began to dig around in the Earth realm-to feel out its texture. Abstruse was transported to the Steel realm, and began to float between the gears, enjoying his present state thus far.

======Stats======

Negrek and Phoenixsong: X X X __ X X X

Abstruse (x) Sandshark (F)
100/100% 100/100%
Other:
Abstruse: A-OK!
Sandshark: Diddly dandy!
Moves
Abtruse: Reflect / Rock Slide @ Mephistopheles / Psychic @ Attack ~ Substitute (15%) / Rock Slide @ Mephistopheles / Psychic @ Attack ~ Psychic @ Bulbasaur / @ Attack

Sandshark: Safeguard OR Poison Jab @ Mephistopheles if taunted ~ Earthquake ~ Sandstorm OR Frustration @ Taunter if taunted

vs

Blademaster and Houndoom_Lover X X X _ X X X
Minh. T (F) Mephistopheles (M) ((M-phelz for short if you don't mind?))
100/100% 100/100%
Other:
Minh. T: Peace and love n_n
M-phelz: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!
Moves
Minh.T: Sleep Powder(S&A), Leech Seed(A), Leech Seed(S)

M-phelz: Faint attack (to avoid and reapear above Abstruse)~ Fire Fang (Abstruse)~ (hold on or leap up then aim with attack down at Abstruse) Shadow Ball (propell up again)
((Everyone : ¬¬...Crazy houndoom.))

======== Round 1: FIGHT! ========

Atop my floating disc, I realized it could move around, so I could act like Silver Surfer and surf along the battle as it took place. Frickin' awesome! Zipping down, I immediately noticed that M-phelz was up and at them.

He was darting across his arena, shrieking with a dark glee as he bounded skyward. His motions were toward the now motionless Abstruse. Evaporating within an instant, both Sandshark and Abstruse would raise their hands/body. Energy poured out from the duo, and Abstruse's settled first, giving both a nice little bit of extra Defense for the upcoming fight.

Sandshark's motion however, fell a tad too late. At first, it seemed to have worked, and she took a deep breath in. But the spores she sucked in were not anything to protect her-they were there to harm her. As her Safeguard failed for the duo; she had already succumbed to the ill effects of the Sleep Powder. Minh T. giggled slyly, as she swayed in the breeze, as Abstruse gave off a heavy sound, M-phelz's strike from above taking him off guard momentarily.

[S:-3E A:-3E/-3H M.T:-4E M-pz:-5E]

As Sandshark fell asleep, M-phelz snickered with glee, and darted up a few gears. His jaws popped open, searing hot with flames. A lunge, and Abstruse was clenched in his jaws, bitten ferociously and scorched partially as well. Shaking his head, M-phelz threw Abstruse aside...and noticed Minh. T running away from the edge of her grassland! It was on FIRE!!!! Hastily, she made her way over-watching her grassland burn! A shower of seeds was released in her rage, and Abstruse merely watched as they littered his body-as he was still recovering from that attack.

[S: zZZZz A:-6E/-9H M.T:-4E M-pz:-6E]

Err... back down there... M-phelz isn't done with Abstruse yet. He tears around the Steel arena, claws clicking against the ground-before bounding up upon a vertically rotating cog, and crouches. Abstruse floats up, rotating in place to see if the dog was nearby. With M-phelz not in its visual acuity, Abstruse turned to the distressed Bulbasaur, and released an enigmatic set of waves. At that moment, M-phelz lunged-through the waves with exceptional ease, and fired a Shadow Ball he had charged at the ready. A point blank hit-as Abstruse reeled back. M-phelz flipped skyward from the blast, and landed atop an even higher cog, which rotated horizontally. She could now look over and spy the burning land that was Minh. T's base of operations. How'd that happen?!?!

The Psychic waves seared through the arena, over the flames (partially putting some out) and slammed into Minh.T. She flipped backwards, but was able to land on her feet. Thoroughly shaken by that attack, she gritted her teeth, and fired another round of seeds off. This time they peppered the sleeping opponent-almost too easily.

[S: Seeded A:-5E/-5H/Seeded M.T:-4E/-8H M-pz:-6E]

Floating back into a stable position, Abstruse would suddenly feel its life force drain slightly-as would the slumbering Sandshark. Both would sacrifice some of their life to the wily Minh. T-whom gleefully accepted.

[S: -4H A:-4H M.T +8H M-pz: Nada]

====Post-Round RESULTS====

79/86% 96/97%
Other:
Abstruse: @_@ Dazed
Sandshark: zzZZzz
Additional:
Reflect lasting for 4 rounds more on both
Both are Leech Seeded, 4HP every round hereafter.
Abstruse is in the Steel realm.
Sandshark is in the Earth realm.

vs

Minh. T (F) Mephistopheles (M)
100/88% 100/83%
Other:
Minh. T: MY LAND IS ON FIRE!!! >O!!!
M-phelz: ..Doing alright...¬¬
Additional:
Minh. T will receive 8Hp every round hereafter.
Minh. T is in the Wood realm.
M-phelz is in the Steel realm.

Anything I missed? Decided to put the accumulations of damage between each move section, so it's less confusing, and easier to tally up.

Phoenixsong
16th May 2007, 07:10 PM
I'm sure you can just call "M-phelz" Mephisto... that's the general shortening of the name. Unless Houndy has any objections.

Blademaster
17th May 2007, 11:48 AM
She usually shortens it to 'Mephy,' actually...

I'm kinda confused as to how the Grass Zone is on fire from a Fire Fang - as far as I know, that attack is just a bite with fire energy 'injected' into the target, like a snake's poison...

Negrek
17th May 2007, 12:50 PM
You can't target two opponents with sleep powder.

Edit: That is, you can, but it won't hit them.

DarkestLight
17th May 2007, 04:56 PM
o.O Well, I exaggerated at to the extent of the fire....Its just like.. some shrubs are ablaze. Nothing like meltdown at Chernobyl status. Sorry bout that lol. Minh T just kinda spotted the fire and was like O.O! "OMG I'M RELIVING BAMBI!"

It's alright, next round it'll be gone :o.

And well, for Fire fang, yeah you're right- it IS fire energy. Upon contact however, flames burst out of the bite {just like how icy chills burst out from Ice Fang, sparks zip out form Thunder fang or ..poison comes out from Poison fang..} Abstruse just blasted that excess flameage away and it caught the Wood zone on fire.

Blademaster
17th May 2007, 05:03 PM
Gweh.... >>; Leave it to Minh T. to go nuts like that over something so banal...

OK, I'll wait for Houndy to post attacks before I do, then.

Negrek
17th May 2007, 06:07 PM
Still not satisfied with the reffing of sleep powder over here...

DarkestLight
17th May 2007, 10:17 PM
::Skids back in:: What's wrong with Sleep powder?

::Re-reads::...Bulbasaur beat out Sandslash-Sleep powder hit Sandshark full speed-Oh.

Okay n_n. I'll explain as best I can.

See, Sleep Powder is just that, a powder, It can carry along the air, and it can hit more than one opponent (in ASB). It could have knocked out both Sandshark and Abstruse, but unfortunately it only hit Sandshark.
I've read -and taken notes from- other battles that have Sleep Powder hit more than one opponent*.

(*Usually its if the opponents are close enough together- and in this odd scenario, each opponent wouldn't be more than a certain distance apart due to the mathematical limitations of the field you are fighting in. So creating a thick swath of powder in the air to carry; can feasibly blanket the area.)

Second-Abstruse is a floating mirror-and Sandshark is a shrew. The dust hit Sandshark due to her being lower to the ground and breathing it in. Abstruse was merely lucky that it rose above the pore berth for that moment.

Third-and this is partially my fault, but would explain a bit more- there is a breeze in the arena. The powder was carried along the breeze and more of the powder flew in Sandshark's direction.

o.O It you still dun feel that's justification enough, let me know. :O I aim to please.

Negrek
18th May 2007, 02:54 PM
Oh, sure, sleep powder can hit more than one opponent--provided the targets are at least somewhat close to one another.

However, Sandshark and Abstruse are on completely opposite sides of the bulbasaur. There would be no way to direct the attack towards both of them at once, which would mean that bulbasaur would have to rely on natural diffusion of the sleep spores in order for the attack to hit after firing them straight up or in a cloud around himself. Being generous and assuming that a tiny pokémon like bulbasaur can manage a spore cloud approximately three times larger than itself with a diameter of four feet, it still needs to travel in both directions a distance of at least ten feet (I'm really too lazy to work out the crazy hexagonal dimensions), diffusing to fill a total volume of over 4,000 cubic feet of air. At this point, the concentration of sleep powder in the air would be at less than .8% its initial value and almost certainly too low to cause any sort of effect to whatever's breathing it in; unless Sandshark were to sit around and inhale deeply multiple times, it should have no effect upon him. The spores would travel faster with the wind that was never mentioned anywhere, but would also disperse faster. By the time they reached Sandshark they would still be at only about 6% their initial concentration.

That, and the attack would be slow; even with said wind, the attack wouldn't reach Sandshark for several seconds. Sleep powder is already classified as a relatively easy-to-avoid attack, presumably because it is naturally slow-moving (low rate of diffusion) and because it has relatively low potency and would be unlikely to cause sleep if anything but the full blast of spores hit the target.

Basically: because bulbasaur could not target his attack, it would not reach Sandshark or Abstruse fast enough to head off their attacks, and would be likely not to affect them when it did. If both of them were at least on the same side of him, I could see it happening, since he would then be able to direct his attack towards them both and, most importantly, move in their direction so the majority of movement could be made by him rather than the spores, which spread in all directions at random. However, by trying to hit two pokémon in absolutely opposite directions at once, there would seem to be no feasible way that the attack could have taken effect before Sandshark's safeguard, if at all.

Houndoom_Lover
18th May 2007, 05:12 PM
Whiners *this word is hence forth trademarked by the Rome company, thank you* ^_^ You can shorten Mephy anyway you want ^_^, we don't mind!

Now...spread the darkness! Use Dark Pulse, then re-dirct your attention to sleeping beauty with a Faint Attack and use Dream Eater on the mole! (However, if the mole isn't asleep or wakes up before Dream Eater can be used, Faint Attack back to the coin thingy like before)

Dark Pulse~Faint Attack~ Dream Eater (Faint Attack just in case)

DarkestLight
18th May 2007, 05:28 PM
o.O :: Pauses::

::Takes H-lovers Post and puts in suspension.:; I'm not counting that yet. Negrek's right about Sleep Powder unable to split into two different directions.

I don't disagree with anyone that uses correct math, cause that's just asking for a headache...so I apologize Negrek. Ive decided to re-start the match.

I'll need all of you to re-look up the beginning battle post, since it will be different. It Will be up at 8 PM EST on the dot. No fooling :D

Again. H-luv, redo your attacks, as I'm not counting them as per this boo boo,

Negrek-again thank you for your quick catching my folly and be warned, I'm coming after my totem pole :O!

Its up.

Read and yeah n_n That beginning post will disappear some other time.

::Copy & Pastes... does a little bit of magic...adds some sugar and spice.. and....::

======Pre Game======

Folding my map-I stop at the designated area, where this most illustrious battle was to take place After having found my scrolls in the underground-I've long since traveled to this mystical place, where the world was but a circle upon itself, covered in the basic elements.

A metal disc appeared before me, and I gleefully jumped on. It zipped me up into the skies, where I could look down upon this undulating mass of moving plateaus. Each place was remarkably even..yet remarkably different. Upon my arrival, the four combatants who were to attempt battle here showed up-and were each taken to their locations.

M-phelz {I'm lazy xD} and Mink T made up one team, and as soon as they appeared, the Houndoom was transported to the Fire realm, where he seemed quite at home, running around the lava plumes. Minh T.-oppositionaly, danced and swayed with the calming breezes that circulated through the Wood realm.

Their opponents-a feminine Sandshark and Abtruse-the metallic mirror-each zipped to their corresponding realms. For Sandshark, she immediately began to dig around in the Earth realm-to feel out its texture. Abstruse was transported to the Steel realm, and began to float between the gears, enjoying his present state thus far.

======Stats======

100/100% 100/100%
Other:
Abstruse: A-OK!
Sandshark: Diddly dandy!
Moves
Abtruse: Reflect / Rock Slide @ Mephistopheles / Psychic @ Attack ~ Substitute (15%) / Rock Slide @ Mephistopheles / Psychic @ Attack ~ Psychic @ Bulbasaur / @ Attack

Sandshark: Safeguard OR Poison Jab @ Mephistopheles if taunted ~ Earthquake ~ Sandstorm OR Frustration @ Taunter if taunted

vs

Minh. T (F) Mephistopheles (M) ((M-phelz for short if you don't mind?))
100/100% 100/100%
Other:
Minh. T: Peace and love n_n
M-phelz: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!
Moves
Minh.T: Sleep Powder(S&A), Leech Seed(A), Leech Seed(S)

M-phelz: Faint attack (to avoid and reapear above Abstruse)~ Fire Fang (Abstruse)~ (hold on or leap up then aim with attack down at Abstruse) Shadow Ball (propell up again)
((Everyone : ¬¬...Crazy houndoom.))

======== Round 1: FIGHT! ========

Atop my floating disc, I realized it could move around, so I could act like Silver Surfer and surf along the battle as it took place. Frickin' awesome! Zipping down, I immediately noticed that Mephisto was up and at them.

He was darting across his arena, shrieking with a dark glee as he bounded skyward. His motions were toward the now motionless Abstruse. Evaporating within an instant, Mephisto's opponents wasted no time in trying to accumulate their chances of survivability in this match. Both Sandshark and Abstruse would raise their hands/body to the sky. Energy poured out from the duo, and Abstruse's settled first, giving both a nice little bit of extra Defense for the upcoming fight.

Sandshark's motion followed suit. As Minh tried to shoot a volley of spores high enough to capitalize on hitting both opponents- the twinkling of the atoms around both Abstruse and Sandshark allowed for them to be merely a witness to a bunch of dust and pollen and gritty in your teeth stuff being stuck on their bodies. The Safeguard was successful-and Minh quietly hissed under her breath, moving closer to Abstruse. Abstruse gave off a heavy sound just then-as Mephisto's strike from above took him off guard momentarily.

[S:-3E A:-3E/-3H M.T:-4E M-pz:-5E]

As Sandshark looked over, Mephisto snickered with glee, and darted up a few gears. His jaws popped open, searing hot with flames. A lunge, and Abstruse was clenched in his jaws, bitten ferociously and scorched partially as well. Waves instantly began to shower through Abstruse and through Mephisto as well, forcing the small embers that were dancing in Mephisto's mouth over to the grassland. Shaking his head, M-phelz kept his jaws clenched, but the shock of the attack made Abstruse fall to the ground...that seemed to rise up and want to take Mephisto back to his nameskae's lair!

Sandshark had violently caused a large tremor to rip through the Steelplaying field, a large searing cut across a perfect battleground. Mephisto hastily pawed up Abstruse and kicked off, sending the coin down onto the ground-and himself onto a small cog. The cog however was not steady, and Mephisto felt a reduced force of the quake. Slightly off center, he looked over to Minh T and noticed her running away from the edge of her grassland! It was on FIRE!!!! Hastily, she made her way over-watching her grassland burn! ((Honestly, it really wasn't that bad, like 5 stalks of grass are on fire....¬¬)). Not to mention that the quake ripped through her area and tossed her to her side. A shower of seeds was released in her rage, and Abstruse was the unlucky benefactor, after BARELY levitating above the ground to avoid being hit by that Quake. It merely watched as they littered his body-as he was still recovering from Mephisto's attack.

[S:-6E A:-6E/-9H M.T:-4E/-4H M-pz:-6E/-7H]

Err... back down there... Mephisto isn't done with Abstruse yet. He tears around the cogs in the Steel Arena, claws clicking against them-before bounding up upon a vertically rotating cog, and crouches. Abstruse floats up, rotating in place to see if the dog was nearby. With Mephisto not in its visual acuity, Abstruse turned to the distressed Bulbasaur, and released an enigmatic set of waves. At that moment, Sandshark and Mephisto played their cards. As Mephisto lunged; Sandshark began to wave her claws wildly at the ground, so ferociously that a Sandstorm started to Brew. With it under her command, she released it-and watch it begin to gain power and steam from her wasteland, and over toward both the Wood and Steel realms. The Psychic that Abstruse released flew through Mephisto as he fired a Shadow Ball he had charged at the ready. It was point blank hit-as Abstruse reeled back. Mephisto flipped skyward from the blast, and landed atop an even higher cog, which rotated horizontally. She could now look over and spy the evident weather change that had now engulfed both the Wood and Steel arenas. How'd that happen?!?! He couldn't see the Sandslash, but he knew it was there, somewhere, running around...and the sand was heading his way. Quickly, he dove behind a few cogs, listening with a bit of trepidation as the storm crashed onto them relentlessly. But the cogs blocked him from the Sandstorm...for now.

The Psychic waves seared through the arena, over the flames (putting them out) and slammed into Minh.T. She flipped backwards, but was able to land on her feet. Thoroughly shaken by that attack, she gritted her teeth, and fired another round of seeds off. This time they flew into a stream of sand- and were utterly ripped apart by the relentless fury of the quartz grains before reaching Sandshark.

[S:-4E A:-5E/-5H/Seeded M.T:-4E/-8H M-pz:-6E]

Floating back into a stable position, Abstruse would suddenly feel its life force drain slightly. Minh. T gleefully accepted the gift, but felt that some of it was ebbed away, thank you Sandstorm! Mephisto looked on from his hiding spot at the dust cloud that littered the Steel and Wood realms, unable to pick out where anyone was now. Lucky for him.

[S: Nada A:-4H M.T +4H/-2H Mephisto: Nada]

79/86% 100/87%
Other:
Sandshark: n_n ::Prolly singing a sand version of "Raindrops keep fallin' on my head!"
Additional:
Safeguard lasting for 4 more rounds on both
Abstruse is Leech Seeded, 4HP every round hereafter.

vs

89/88% 93/83%
Other:
Minh. T: I'm BLINDED BY THE STORMZZZ!
M-phelz: ..Doing alright...¬¬...Can't see from up there..
Additional:
Minh. T will receive 4Hp every round hereafter.
Mephisto is in the Steel realm.

Arena Changes:

There is a Sandstorm in the Arena, currently affecting the Wood and SteelRealms. Visibility is greatly reduced. It will also take away 3Hp from every non Ground; Steel or Rock type in the battle. It will last for 4 more rounds.

*Mephisto is not affected by Sandstorm mainly because he is hiding behind steel cogs that block it.

Ok. Overhaul complete. Any problems, lemme know!

Phoenixsong
19th May 2007, 12:03 AM
For clarification purposes, Sandshark is a Sandshrew. Not a Sandslash. I WISH she was a Sandslash, but I haven't been able to pay for the evolution yet. Also, you've been mixing up some genders here and there... eh. Not THAT big a deal, but watch for that. You're certainly doing a good job.

Houndoom_Lover
19th May 2007, 08:19 PM
Heehehehe!! ^.^ Yesh! A smashing job, now, where was I?

Now...spread the darkness! Use Dark Pulse to...darken your pulse *coughs* anywho- clamp down on Abstruse with Thunder Fang, and keep clamped down with Crunch!

Dark Pulse~Thunder Fang~Crunch ^.^

Blademaster
22nd May 2007, 12:22 PM
OK, Minh T., start off by leaping onto one of the icebergs in the Water Zone and out of that Sandstorm; then use Sunny Day followed by a Razor Leaf on Sandshark.

Move: Move (Water Zone), Sunny Day, Razor Leaf

DarkestLight
24th May 2007, 08:19 PM
;_; No come back pleeze. I'll be better. Promise ;_;

Houndoom_Lover
25th May 2007, 07:56 PM
I'm here!!! I check everyday! With all the new moves Houndoom has, how can I not?! ^_^ You're a really good reff!!

Phoenixsong
25th May 2007, 11:50 PM
Hrmhrm. Fire off a Secret Power at Minh T., if you please, Sandshark. Do it twice. End with a Swords Dance to raise your attack and deflect some of the leaves, I think.

Secret Power @ Minh T. ~ Secret Power @ Minh T. ~ Swords Dance

Negrek
27th May 2007, 09:23 PM
(( Sorry about that, DL. ))

All right, Abstruse, good work. Now, Mephistopheles failed to pick a target for his dark pulse, but I assume it'll be coming for you. Let it wash over you and burn off the leech seed that Minh. T planted on you and respond with a hypnosis. Once she's snoozing, use a rock tomb--or, considering the terrain, more like a gear tomb--to bury him beneath a heavy load of metal. Finish by nullifying Minh. T's sunny day by creating another sandstorm to engulf the entire field.

Hypnosis @ Mephistopheles ~ Rock Tomb @ Mephistopheles ~ Sandstorm

DarkestLight
28th May 2007, 03:02 PM
S'alright Negrek n_n

Promise I'll get it right this time LOL..

LET'S GET IT ON!

======Pre Game======

Arena Changes:

There is a Sandstorm in the Arena, currently affecting the Wood and SteelRealms. Visibility is greatly reduced. It will also take away 3Hp from every non Ground; Steel or Rock type in the battle. It will last for 4 more rounds.

*Mephisto is not affected by Sandstorm mainly because he is hiding behind steel cogs that block it.

======Stats======

79/86% 100/87%
Other:
Sandshark: n_n ::Prolly singing a sand version of "Raindrops keep fallin' on my head!"
Additional:
Safeguard lasting for 4 more rounds on both
Abstruse is Leech Seeded, 4HP every round hereafter.
Moves
[color=red]Abstruse: Hypnosis @ Mephistopheles ~ Rock Tomb @ Mephistopheles ~ Sandstorm

Sandshark: Secret Power @ Minh T. ~ Secret Power @ Minh T. ~ Swords Dance

vs

89/88% 93/83%
Other:
Minh. T: I'm BLINDED BY THE STORMZZZ!
M-phelz: ..Doing alright...¬¬...Can't see from up there..
Additional:
Minh. T will receive 4Hp every round hereafter.
Moves
Minh.T: Move (Water Zone), Sunny Day, Razor Leaf (S)

M-phelz: Dark Pulse~Thunder Fang~Crunch (All A)

======== Round 2: FIGHT! ========

As the second match begins, I quickly grab a parasol to deflect the sand grains whistling around me-and mentally make my Silver Surfboard sail about the area. The Pokemon in question all look like dots, and its hard as heck to make out who is going to make a move, but ironically, they all move at the same time!

M-phelz jumps from behind the cog he was hiding from, and instantly barks as the sand grains sear across his face. Not wasting any time however, he charges through the storm and lunges at Abstruse. Dark energy begins to ebb from his body, and without a second thought, he released a Dark Pulse from his form the second he lands on the lower level of the [color=grey]Metal Realm.

Abstruse began to counter with a series of waves of his own, aimed at pacifying the hound long enough to put the kabash on his attack spree. However, the pulse shook through the area swiftly, smashing into Abstruse relentlessly. As the blast shocked Abstruse around in the Sandstorm, the poor lil guy seemed to hiccup in mid-hover- losing his concentration of his opponent-whom was moving around in the Sandstorm as the grains were pecking at his nostrils.

Over at the other end of the Sandstorm, Sandslash our Sandshrew raised her pangolian like arms to the sky, and began to conjure up the spirits of the Earth Realm, releasing a blast of power that flew toward Minh T. Minh.T was already on the move though, and used her little body to bounce and flip through the wasteland that was overrun by the sandstorm.

The Secret Power Orbs began to rain all around Minh. T as she dodged left and right, trying to survive! A final jump, as Secret Power orbs began slamming around her left and right, and she was scott free! A hearty splash could he heard, as she swam over to a small barge to rest on in the Water Realm. Too bad she didn't spot that last large orb come screeching at her from above and slam her into the water.

[S:-3E A:-4E/-6H M.T: -2E/-4H M-pz:-8E]

Minh T didn't mind the water really, it got the sand out of her bulb! Taking a moment to enjoy the cool water, she then swam to a larger piece of land, and looked over the area. Just..icebergs. Ick. Anyway, she shook off the excess water, and began setting up her secondary move.

M-phelz, meanwhile, was already over Abstruse again. The mirrormon was slightly upset over being unable to subdue the ravenous beast-that energy he gave out gave it quite a chill. In any event, it flew over toward some more cogs to evade the fire fiend, and to lure him into the trap. It worked, as M-phelz gave hot pursuit. Sparks of electric nature erupted from his fangs as he lunged in eager anticipation to taste Bronzor..flesh? The bite connected, and Abstruse winced in pain momentarily. Shocks of lightning ran through his system, but Abstruse knew he'd be ok. He didn't know about M-phelz however...

since the gears above them began to finally stall from the accumulation of sand in their cogs. An added energy from Abstruse would cause that whole sequence of gears to slide down upon M-phelz and itself.

..I flew over immediately, looking at the rubble of one of the Metal towers-but the sand was too great. I hope they're still able to fight. Turning back to Sandshark, she was firing another series of green orbs at Minh. T from across the pond. Minh. T stood her ground, and smirked. The area around her began to grow warm, as the blasts came raining down around her. Sent flying again-but on a piece of ice this time (she was smart enough to hook her vines into the ground so she could have a little boogie-board upon landing.)-she looked up to see if she was successful.

That she was. The sun shone bright over the Water Realm, spreading over to the Earth Realm. The Sandstorm seemed to fear the light and ran for the Metal realm, but it was dissipated by the rays of sunshine in the Earth Realm.

[S:-4E A:-5E/-4H(-5H) M.T:-4E/-5H M-pz:-5E/-10H]

I saw no movement from the gear tower, and with the Sandstorm dying down in the Earth realm, I zip over to gain a better vantage point. But NO. Sandshark down here doesn't WANT me here because she is screaming Sand-cenities at me. So I skate away..and whoosh, the energy she gave off was astounding. Her hands rose and she held them out in a defensive manner, staring Minh .T down.

Minh was answering her glare with one of her own, and unleashed a series of small green like projectiles of her own. With ninja like precision, the y were flung in a giant clod of leaves at Sandshark. Sandshark darted toward the cloud, and began to slice through them, dancing in such a way that it seemed her attack prowess was rising. She seemed to be enjoying the deflection practice, but at the end of his, her forearms did feel numb. A few leaves did cut her shoulders and knees, but she stood ready.

As the duo over there finished, I could hear a strange howling sound from the rubble of the Steel tower. Glancing back, the howling seemed to rise more-becoming more violent, until suddenly, I zipped out of the as gears went flying, along with a very hurt Houndoom. M-phelz limped away hastily, hiding behind the gears that fell upon his form, as a torrential tornado of Sand flew up from Abstruse's form.

The sandstorm that was created began to blot out the sun..over the Wood, Earth and Water Realms. Minh. T gained a disenchanted look, as Sandshark squealed in glee that her teammate wasn't already knocked out. As Abstruse flew up over his work, M-phelz didn't give in to pain. A dire Crunch was given to Abstruse, pulling him back down and forcibly slamming it into the cogs. Wonder what happened in that time they were stuck together...

[S: -6E/-5H A:-5E/-4H M.T:-4E M-pz:-6E]

As the Sandstorm once again takes precedence over the Earth, Water and Wood realms, it seems our competitors will just battle in the shade!

[S: Nada A:Nada M.T -2H Mephisto: -2H]

61/72% 95/74%
Other:
Abstruse: ¬¬ Angry @ Mephisto.
Sandshark: n_n!! Sand's Up!
Additional:
Reflect lasting for 3 rounds more on both
Safeguard lasting for 3 more rounds on both

vs

80/78% 83/64%
Other:
Minh. T: No No more Sandstorms ._.
M-phelz: X_X ::Hurt, left forelimb hurt bad. Visible Limp.::
Additional:
Minh. T is in the Water realm.

Arena Changes:

There is a Sandstorm in the Arena, currently affecting the Wood, Water and EarthRealms. It IS spreading and will encompass the one extra stage of the arena by the end of next round until every stage is covered or if it is halted. Visibility is greatly reduced. It will also take away 2Hp from every non Ground; Steel or Rock type in the battle. It will last for 4 more rounds.

**Abstruse recieved extra damage from not being able to escape when the cogs were pulled down atop of M-phelz. He didn't let Abstruse go.

Any problems, lemme know!

Negrek
28th May 2007, 08:55 PM
Hypnosis affects dark-types just fine.

Blademaster
30th May 2007, 05:33 PM
Actually, Houndy, it's their turn to attack...

Houndoom_Lover
30th May 2007, 06:24 PM
Oh....We have some sort of order..^______________________^ Sorry *deletes*

DarkestLight
9th June 2007, 09:08 AM
Ok. This battle is too cool to stop. So-despite the 5 day rule-I'm giving P-song and Negrek some lapse time here. But I need to get a littll stricter with DQ time.

So I'm giving ya till Monday-barring weird and unusual circumstance that would eliminate the ability to get near a computer-let alone have time to post for this battle.

Blademaster
9th June 2007, 09:34 AM
The DQ passed a week ago. They should be DQ-ed now.

But... Because Houndy and Phoenix will... hurt me... if I do that...

They have until midnight.

Sorry if it seems like I'm undermining your authority here, Dark, but this is my battle; I figured it was dead and time to move on.

Phoenixsong
9th June 2007, 01:38 PM
Sorry. I'm graduating today, and I've been very scatterbrained lately. Really, I should have posted in the absence tower, but, again, didn't think to. I apologize. Negrek and I will be ready soon, I promise.

DarkestLight
9th June 2007, 08:28 PM
No, it's alright Blade, I had been watching the battle, waiting for a call

But of course Phoenix never calls...

just leaves me by my bedside crying myself to sleep at night...

pondering why no one had posted.

But ya heard the man. I'm not going over that. n_n

Negrek
10th June 2007, 11:28 PM
This is getting tiresome, Abstruse. Let's start off with a substitute (about 15% health should do) to block us some damage and attack effects. Follow it up by firing a confuse ray at Mephistopheles to send that hound reeling. Finally, use a faint attack to dodge any attacks that might be aimed your way and also attack Minh. T. If your faint attack can't take you that far, then move as close to her as you can instead, and focus as much as possible upon dodging if necessary.

However, if Mephistopheles wants to come in at you with another contact attack, wait until he gets close and then release a charge beam straight at his face just when he's about to pounce in order to blind him and knock him away.

Subsitute (15%) / Charge Beam @ Mephistopheles ~ Confuse Ray @ Mephistopheles / Charge Beam @ Mephistopheles ~ Faint Attack @ Minh. T

Houndoom_Lover
13th June 2007, 04:03 PM
We have to wait for your partner to post. *nods solomly* Though I'm sure I can take our opponents out with Bertha! *raises my bat high* ^_^

Phoenixsong
14th June 2007, 11:40 AM
All right, all right, this time it's not my fault. My internet connection completely died. I'm rushing this post (and a quick absence tower post) from somewhere else, and I'll add in my attacks as soon as I can. I'm really sorry about this. *kicks AT&T* Fix my internet, dammit!

Houndoom_Lover
17th June 2007, 05:11 PM
XD I understand completely! Poor Blady is down and out sometimes too! Wwaaaah! I'll have to watch Jackie Chan Adventures and eat Fudge Frosting covered Oreos to cope with this! (o^-^o)

Phoenixsong
17th June 2007, 06:19 PM
LIEKOMGPHOENIXISATTACKINGLOLZ.

Now that my internets appear to be under control, I can *finally* post my attacks. I'm really sorry about this.

Hokay, Sandshark, let's get down to business. Use Aerial Ace to zip in close to Mephisto/Mephy/M-phelz/that dog thing, and while you've got him in range give him a hearty Poison Jab. Lastly, make an exit using Rapid Spin and roll away--see if you can't hit him on your way out.

Aerial Ace (towards/at Mephisto) ~ Poison Jab @ Mephisto ~ Rapid Spin (hit Mephisto and spin away)

DarkestLight
28th June 2007, 05:26 PM
Blade...H_Lova! *WHISTLE* Let's keep it going n_n!!

Houndoom_Lover
28th June 2007, 06:17 PM
Ha! Let's not have then out do us, my darling! Postion yourself infront of that Substituson than wait until Sandshark gets close than Faint attack away to the back of Sandshark. Fire Blast at both of them- then finish this off with Torment!

Faint Attack~ Fire Blast~ Torment

Blademaster
29th June 2007, 01:47 PM
Wait for Sandshark to move in close to Abstruse; then, after Mephy vanishes, slam them both with a Leaf Storm. Then hit Sandshark with a sure-fire Magical Leaf as she tries to roll away, and when Abstruse moves in to strike you, plant a Leech Seed on it.

Move: Leaf Storm (A&S), Magical Leaf (S), Leech Seed (A)

DarkestLight
29th June 2007, 05:52 PM
Now, let's try to keep that DQ time in effect after this round lol.

======Pre Game======

Arena Changes:

There is a Sandstorm in the Arena, currently affecting the Wood, Water and EarthRealms. It IS spreading and will encompass the one extra stage of the arena by the end of next round until every stage is covered or if it is halted. Visibility is greatly reduced. It will also take away 2Hp from every non Ground; Steel or Rock type in the battle. It will last for 4 more rounds.

======Stats======

61/72% 95/74%
Other:
Abstruse: ¬¬ Angry @ Mephisto.
Sandshark: n_n!! Sand's Up!
Additional:
Reflect lasting for 3 rounds more on both
Safeguard lasting for 3 more rounds on both
Moves:

Sandshark: Aerial Ace (towards/at Mephisto) ~ Poison Jab @ Mephisto ~ Rapid Spin (hit Mephisto and spin away)

Abstruse: Subsitute (15%) ~ Confuse Ray(M) ~ Faint Attack(M.T)
((Sub: Charge Beam @ M-phelz if a contact attack is apparent))

vs

80/78% 83/64%
Other:
Minh. T: No No more Sandstorms ._.
M-phelz: X_X ::Hurt, left forelimb hurt bad. Visible Limp.::
Additional:
Moves:

Minh. T: Leaf Storm (A&S)~ Magical Leaf (S)~ Leech Seed (A)
M-phelz: Faint Attack(S)~ Fire Blast ~ Torment

======== Round 3: FIGHT! ========

Surfing along the outskirts of the sandstorm, I quickly pulled out a set of binoculars, as where I resided was not littered with sand.

Feeling the pain of steel, M-phelz seemed reluctant to try and run on his paw. But, with encouragement from his trainer, the pup was on the move, almost as if he never lost a lick of energy. However, upon spotting AbstrusE, M-phelz slowed down, snorting as sand clotted his vision.

Abstruse, stopped moving, watching the pup. It wasn't moving. What was it plotting? Well, better safe than sorry, as Abstruse quickly spun around, before disappearing from view. In his place, was a small Reptar doll, complete with Sand guard :D!

Sandshark giggled at the Substitute that appeared, and sped over as fast as she could. Claws were out and the pup was suddenly hit in the back by a swift-sharp Aerial Ace. As the sand set in the wound sharply, M-phelz lost all paitence for waiting. As Sandshark began to bounce backwards, she suddenly went bouncing harder than she was used to. Her back felt like it was attacked...by the pup? But where was he!

Sandshark turned around, and through the sandstream, saw what was to be her undong right now. Leaves slammed left and right, all over the place, cutting the substitute and Sandshark through and through.

Minh. T, after using such an attack, lied on her belly. That was tiring. But she was still ready to fight. Just felt a lil..drained

[S:-4E/-19H A: -15E (Sub: 15/0<---7H) M.T: -10E M-pz: -5E/-6H]

Undeterred by the leaf Storm for some weird Hocus-Pocus reason-Abstruse would turn toward M-phelz position, and swiftly start to shimmer, catching the pup's attention. Growling with anger, M-phelz ran over, fire in his mouth streaming! Vehemently, Sandshark came to the rescue, uppercutting the aerial pup with a good-aimed Poison Jab. Connecting with his stomach, M-phelz whimpered as he went upward more. The Confuse Ray flew up in order to try and hamper the pup- but to no avail. He still was looking down, and merely opened his jaws, the Fire Blast raining down on the both of them.

Sand turned into glass as it whipped through the flames, heighteneing the hazard as Sandshark rolled into a ball to block...Or that was her plan, before a slew of leaves struck her again! Forced to uncoil, she was a sitting duck for the nova slam of fire. The Fire Blast was conjured and thrown-terrifying Abstruse a bit as it watched the flames lick at his form...and then go and get sucked up by the Sub--which then exploded in a fiery blaze.

[S:-5E/-12H A: -5E (Sub: 15/0<----16E) M.T: -7E M-pz: -10E/-7H((Confused))]

Turning my head, as Reptar chunks fly out at me. Abstruse breaths a sigh of relief. M-phelz begins shaking his head-utterly confused as to where everyone is-and where the heck this Sandstorm came from! Barking covered up by the roar of the wind, poor M-phelz was a sitting suck for Sandshark who abused this opportunity well. Though singed beyond belief, she was still up to battle and made sure that her Sonic Spin struck the side of that sinister hound as she sped out of the area-back to her

Abstruse, glad that pup was feeling the effects of confusion, disappeared from view. Reappearing, the sky here was clear! The air was fresh. It turned, seeing its Faint Attack did clear it of the Steel realm, and left him danged close to Minh. T...who did not approve. Winded, she backed away, before firing off a volley of seeds to pin Abstruse down with. However, with a mere levitation act upon itself, Abstruse was able to evade even the highest launching Leech Seed Minh. T could do currently.

[S: -4E A:-5E M.T:-4E M-pz: Nada]

The Sandstorm already has taken over the Earth, Water and Wood realms, and the Fire Realms soon fell under its praises.

[S: Nada A:Nada M.T -2H Mephisto: -2H]

61/47% 64/61%
Other:
Abstruse: ¬¬ Glad that pup got what he deserved
Sandshark: *Revrevrevrev!!*--Hurt though..
Additional:
Reflect lasting for 2 rounds more on both
Safeguard lasting for 2 more rounds on both
Abstruse is in the Water realm.

vs

78/57% 68/49%
Other:
Minh. T: The bad disc is here ._.
M-phelz: @_@ IT'S....BACON!! ((Confused))
Additional:

Arena Changes:

There is a Sandstorm in the Arena, currently affecting the Wood, Fire, Water and EarthRealms. It IS spreading and will encompass the one extra stage of the arena by the end of next round until every stage is covered or if it is halted. Visibility is greatly reduced. It will also take away 2Hp from every non Ground; Steel or Rock type in the battle. It will last for 3 more rounds.

Any problems, lemme know!

Blademaster
29th June 2007, 10:15 PM
Magical Leaf is a Special Attack - how does Reflect work against it but not Leaf Storm? :o

Negrek
29th June 2007, 10:40 PM
How does substitute cost more energy to use than leaf storm?

Also, is Minh. T still swimming around in the water, or is she on one of the ice sheets or icebergs?

DarkestLight
30th June 2007, 12:15 PM
..!!

::Rejoices.::

Blade: Pay no mind to that comment. That was something that should not have been on the end of the post. Again, pay no heed to that; In fact :;Makes it disappear::

Negrek: This one fortunately is simple. Leaf Storm=High Fatigue. Fatigue in that bracket is 8-12%. I understand that's only a situational bracket and can be missed or exceeded at certain times. 10 was reasonable for Minh to shoot through the storm, and hit you both.

You specified 15% for your sub, so that's what I took.

o.o Anything else I may have missed?

Houndoom_Lover
30th June 2007, 03:44 PM
Hehe, Bacon...I mean, it's our turn! (right?) ^-^ Since the sandstorm is gone, lit up the field for you and your friend with Sunny Day! Now, shake of that confustion at best you can and Faint Attack up to cog-pants up there! Then Fire Fang it!

Sunny Day~Faint Attack (Cog-pants)~Fire Fang

Um...I should proubally have a back up plan but...*watches Mephy lick...himself* Blademaster can handle that ¬¬

Blademaster
30th June 2007, 07:31 PM
Oh, sure. Let me do all the hard stuff. >>'

Minh T., fire off the biggest Razor Leaf you can manage as a decoy, and then wreck Abstruse's concentration with a well-aimed Worry Seed. End by taking advantage of Sunny Day; hit Sandshark with a Solarbeam!

If Sunny Day has been negated by the third action, use Energy Ball on Sandy instead.

Move: Razor Leaf (decoy), Worry Seed (A), Solarbeam (S)
Sub: ---------, ----------------, Energy Ball (S)

Negrek
30th June 2007, 10:02 PM
Ah, never mind; I didn't realize that you took the 15% from energy and not health, which is how I normally see it done.

I do really need to know if Minh. T is swimming or not, though. ^^;

DarkestLight
1st July 2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah I was wondering about that-I decided on Energy rather than health >> << Won't make that mistake again for future reffings.

And no, Minh is on an ice sheet currently

Blademaster
9th July 2007, 10:22 PM
Now, let's try to keep that DQ time in effect after this round lol.

Five days have passed.

A week has passed.

Over a week has passed.

I forget which of those first two was the DQ, but they're all over. And I need Minh T. out of battle anyway.

I'm requesting a DQ. And this time I'm not going to revoke it.

Darkly, ladies, I'm sorry.

DarkestLight
10th July 2007, 04:38 PM
Hey no prob Blade. I was tired of waiting as well, and I figured by this time, everyone had forgot about it. My fault for being lax about notifying you all about the DQ.

So, let me see what we have here.

Blade and Houndoom Lover are Default winners-Negrek and Phoenixsong are hereby DQ'ed

Points are...None for anyone -.-. No pokemon was under 55% health. Thanks for playing, and if this ever happens again, give me a shout. Just be sure to be around cause yeah..you know I'll be n_n.

Houndoom_Lover
10th July 2007, 06:48 PM
Aw, we were going to win anyways. ^_^...wait, what...No points! I need points...*sad* I can't buy gifts with out points...*sad*

Phoenixsong
12th July 2007, 02:34 PM
Grah, sorry. I've just had too much going on to stay on top of this. Thanks for reffing it, though, DL. Ah, well. That leaves another challenge spot open for a simpler, easier-to-track battle, eh?

DarkestLight
12th July 2007, 07:43 PM
Yah n_n. You knpow I'll always ref for you guys. Till it drives me insane lol.