PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sage vs TML (Ref: DarkestLight)

Dark Sage
20th March 2007, 12:03 PM
That's right. It's been a long time since we've battled, and I'm throwing the gauntlet if she's interested. (If she isn't, or can't, this becomes an open challenge.)

Rules:

Pokemon: Four apiece, one out at a time.

DQ Time: One week, for both the players and the ref.

Disallowed moves: Rest, Substitute, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any direct status inflictors (no Toxic or Thunder Wave, Body Slam and Poison Fang are okay) and any direct healers (no Recover, Giga Drain is okay).

Other: We PM our first choice to the ref, so that there is no intentional type-trumping. The ref decides at random who goes first. Also, see below.

Arena: The Spear Pillar. This mystical location is the spot where the two Pokemon who control Space and Time, Palkia and Dialga, most often appear. This leads to a unique condition.

Every so often, Palkia or Dialga, or even both at once, appear to observe. The ref rolls at random, on a six-sided die. On a roll of 1-2, it's Palkia; 3-4, Dialga; 5-6, both at once. After an appearance, the next appearance will be in 2 to 4 rounds.

When one of them appears, something happens. Again, roll randomly, once for each Pokemon:

PALKIA

1-2: Pokemon's energy is enhanced. All attacks of its type use 50% less energy for this round and the next.

3-4: Pokemon gets weary. For this round and the next round, its moves require slightly more energy.

5-6: Spacial abnormally. The Pokemon is unable to use any defensive move this round, and cannot relax. However, all attacks of its Type do 50% more damage for this round and the next.

DIALGA

1-2: Healing power speads up. Pokemon gains 10% of its health and energy.

3-4: Slight cell death. Pokemon loses 10% of its health and energy.

5-6: Time Warp. The Pokemon is unable to use any defensive move this round, and cannot relax. However, for this round and the next, it can use four moves instead of three.

BOTH

1-3: Pokemon gains access to one move on one Legendary's TM/HM list. (Cannot be a move that is unique to D/P, naturally.) This lasts until the next appearance.

4-5: Pokemon cannot use any moves that are on either Legendary's TM/HM list for this round or the next.

6: Cataclysm. If this option is rolled, it applies to both Pokemon. The whole arena is hit by two seperate forms of energy, which could represent any Pokemon Type except Normal, chosen at random. If either Pokemon is weak against a type, it loses 10% of its health (cumulative). If a Pokemon is strong against the Type, it gains 10% of its health (cumulative). If it is strong against one and weak against the other, it loses first and then gains - if it is KOed before it gains, it is out.

So TML... Interested?

The_Missing_Link
25th March 2007, 12:14 AM
I accept but I must point out that you can't DQ a ref. You can look for a new one if the current one goes missing or something but that's about it

Dark Sage
25th March 2007, 07:52 AM
Oh. Okay, sorry about that. I saw someone put that down in one battle, and I thought you could.

Dark Sage
28th March 2007, 12:21 PM
Anyone want to ref? Four pokemon apiece, lots of points...

DarkestLight
4th April 2007, 08:03 PM
o.O...Hey..if you two are willing...to have a new Ref ref this...I'm game.

Up to you guys.

Dark Sage
4th April 2007, 08:05 PM
I'm willing. Becca, it's on!

PMing my first choice...

DarkestLight
5th April 2007, 05:07 PM
Ok . Got it. Let's start this!

Pre-Game

====Arena====

A balmy silence is all I hear currently, as I finished my own ascent of the Spear Pillar. A magnificent construct it is, reaching so far into the heavens that I'm not sure how I'm going to return to the ground. Alas - my trip here is not without precedent.

Even here, in the midst of Space and Time's sanctum; we have Pokemon trainers battling it out.

In a flash of light, both battlers reveal their Pokemon out at the same time. T_M_L releases an azure flier into the air-cloud-like appendages allowing the gift of aerial lift. Within the same instant, a small shudder ripples through the ground, as an armor plated ceratopsian lands, shuffling its left foot in giddy anticipation. Dark Sage grins wickedly. Looks to be an interesting battle here today. Though the ominous clouds above me can only spell trouble....

===Battlers===

T_M_L: X X X X
Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 100/100%
Other: Happy.

Dark Sage: X X X X
Silver; Lairon (M)
Other: Ready to rock

===Rule Recap===

Banned Moves: Rest, Sub, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any direct status inflictors, and direct healers.

Dark Sage- you are first.

..I'll prettify up this post...later..

Dark Sage
5th April 2007, 05:13 PM
A Swablu? Trying to get experience so it can evolve, huh Becca?

Okay, Silver, we'll go in with both barrels loaded.

First, use Iron Defense to protect yourself.

Then, use Shock Wave.

Next, try to hit it with a Rock Tomb.

The_Missing_Link
7th April 2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah, she needs the experience. btw, are sleeping moves allowed? They're not lasting status attacks like poison and paralysis attacks are

Use ice beam, agility to get out of the way of the shock wave then featherdance to lower his attack

Ice Beam~Agility~Featherdance

Dark Sage
7th April 2007, 10:50 PM
Pure status inflictors are not allowed, including those that cause Sleep. It doesn't matter if the status is permanent or not.

That clear it up?

The_Missing_Link
7th April 2007, 11:04 PM
Yup

DarkestLight
8th April 2007, 09:06 AM
Round 1

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Other: Happy.

Silver; Lairon (M)
Other: Ready to rock

===Rule Recap===

Banned Moves: Rest, Sub, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any direct status inflictors, and direct healers.

===Fight!===

The duelists command their first set of moves out, voices echoing in the empty air. Relayed vocal commands turn to actual manifestation on both Pokemon's parts, Arya, reacting first. She takes off toward the rocky beast-mouth opening wide to allow the coalescence of energy to manifest -dropping the temperature around her swiftly. The release of purely stilled molecules in beam form[-3E] strikes forward, slamming into the metallic hide of Silver..who is living up to his namesake. His body attained that coloration-thickening his iron plating-and his defense.(+2D, -4H, -6E)

With the Ice Beam a direct hit, Silver wants revenge. Snorting loudly, a charge ensues, the small metal 'mon beginning to attain a glow around his body, as Arya takes to a strategic retreat. Streaks of electricity fly out from the Lairon, piercing the air and head straight for Arya. Turning back wasn't an option however, as she hastened her fight pattern, and began to weave through the concentric bolts, dodging them with pure agility(-4E,+6S). The electric pattern tightened however, allowing sparks from a few stray bolts to alight her backside slightly (-2H), ironically giving her the opening she needed.

Mimicing a fall from the sky from that grazing bolt, she flailed her wings wildly. In truth, she was executing a dance, but from Silvers' position, it seemed like a fall. Silver skidded to a stop under where she would land. He watched her descent from the heavens-elated the last attack got her(-3A).... Testing the ground with his feet- he then then began to pound upon it, until he was sufficiently able to launch up a few pieces of rocky debris from his own stomps.[-2E] The pieces flew up, only to be passed by a multitude of ...clouds? Silver watched as the clouds fell around him-wondering if he already beat his opponent?

Arya began to flap, pulling herself out of her fall, her speed coming in handy there. A few of her plumage floated off and down at Silver. Hovering still for a moment though, her eyes caught sight of his attack a little too late. Evasion was tried, the Swablu ended up having to turn back and forth between the debris, to avoid being hit-slowing her down.(-3S, -3E) She fluttered back a bit, watching as Silver....

nudged a cloud, seeing if it bounced.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 98/90%
Added effects: Agility up 3%(Speed raised-lowered a bit by Rock Tomb)
Other: Stung by electricity, a little dirty.

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 96/92%
Added Effects: Defense sharpened 3%
Other: Interested in the cloud...Attacks slightly weaker.

Notes: (Since I'm new at this, I feel its fair for me to explain my reasoning, so if you have any complaints, I know what they are of.)

1) Energy is done in percents, even though I don't write the % sign after the number.

2) Rock tomb ...couldn't be sure if it does damage....don't remember, but to slow someone down who was flying, you'd throw stuff in their way right? If its wrong I'll adjust it.

...I beleive its T_M_L's turn now.

No Dialga/Palkia...yet ¬¬

The_Missing_Link
11th April 2007, 08:49 AM
Triple ice beam. Don't try to pursue him if he goes underground

Ice Beam x3

Dark Sage
11th April 2007, 03:21 PM
Silver, use Dig to burrow underground.

Use your next action to surface, after she has used her second Ice Beam.

Then, use Shock Wave again.

DarkestLight
11th April 2007, 11:24 PM
Round 2

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 98/90%
Added effects: Agility up 3%(Speed raised-lowered a bit by Rock Tomb)
Other: Stung by electricity, a little dirty.
Commands: Ice Beam x 3

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 96/92%
Other: Interested in the cloud...Attacks slightly weaker.
Commands: Dig~~Shockwave

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Atop this spire, the sly little Swablu fluttered about, watched with intent curiosity as the Lairon turned his attention away from the cloud, and down toward the ground. His heavier mass allowed him to to be able to break the material that made the floor of this arena, and before long, shingles were flung skyward as he disappeared from view.(-4E)

Be that as it may, Swablu charged up her incandescent beam of pure ice, firing it at the hole. A brilliant display-as the ice swiftly coated the opening Silver made-barring his exit without a sufficient amount of force.(-3E)

...The next moment was eerily quiet here. A second force of ice was released,this one shot upward -so it would fall down upon the arena with gravity acting upon it. Ice now covered a good portion of the immediate area....(-3E)but Silver was nowhere to be seen. Arya seemed a tad confused, when finally, Silver busted out from the ground, quite happy with himself that he avoided two of those sinister beams. The energy used from freeing himself from the now chilly tundra allowed him a direct hit to Arya's underside (-4H)

Revealing his location turned out to be a no no. As he ran toward Arya...he instantly found out his body was moving faster than he should be able to run. Skidding past his appointed location, he hurriedly felt for a patch of ground to gain traction upon. No go, as he was sailing backwards now. Seeing that Silver was in trouble, Arya hastily conjured up a third beam (-3E), and fired it at the sliding metalmon.

Silver watched the incoming beam, and quit trying to find a foothold. His body covered in electricity, he released the ring of sparks(-3E), as the Ice beam crashed directly in front of his sliding form. The electricity though, took a skyward path, the ring of energy chasing down its target. Arya spotted the attack, and tried valiantly to dodge, but ended up being struck by the electric rings.(-5H, -3E)

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 89/78%
Added effects: Agility: 2 rounds remaining
Other: Stung by MORE electricity.

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 96/85%
Other: Ready...albiet cold.

Arena has a nice ice rink now. Makes for slippery traction.

Note: Umm hey. I was just reading the Dialga and Palkia rules. Time Warp wouldn't work unless the legend came at the end of the round, unless you want to add their fourth move in AFTER?

Unless of course, you want me to make a post BEFORE the reffing post stating that the Pokemon appeared-that could work as well...

Dark Sage
12th April 2007, 02:12 AM
Oh. Uh, yes, the benefits for that come on the move after. Sorry.

My move.

Silver, charge and use Double Edge.

Then, soak it with Water Pulse.

Then, use Shock Wave again.

The_Missing_Link
16th April 2007, 08:18 PM
Fly up high enough to avoid the double edge and use ice beam. Then use double team and finally use secret power

Ice Beam~Double Team~Secret Power

Dark Sage
16th April 2007, 08:20 PM
Uhm, I believe that counts as four moves. Flying out of the way would count as the first.

DarkestLight
17th April 2007, 09:40 PM
I see. T_M_L..I didn't do a Palkia roll yet. Sorry bout that. Do you just want me to take the first three?

The_Missing_Link
17th April 2007, 10:26 PM
Actually, all of that is up to interpretation. I've seen people order their Pokemon to fly away and use an attack in one action. I've done it a number of times successfully. Ultimately, it's up to the ref

I don't know how you ref things DL, but if you count that as four moves, then ignore the flying up part

DarkestLight
18th April 2007, 06:45 PM
Ahh touche. I see what ye mean now. I was considering that's what he meant since Swablu can fly naturally, not as a HM move. So yeah I'll follow it the way I thought it....

Round 3

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 89/78%
Added effects: Agility: 2 rounds remaining
Other: Stung by MORE electricity.
Commands: Ice Beam~Double Team~Secret Power

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 96/85%
Other: Ready...albiet cold.
Commands: Double Edge~~Water Pulse~~Shockwave

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

As the battle raged on, my attention was suddenly warped for the moment. The sky darkened and my attention turned away for a split second, as Silver began glowing-giving his already formidable sheen a deep glazed look(-4E). Arya came back into my view, as she sped upward at and angle, almost toward the anomoly I was watching. Instantly, Time seemed to freeze for Arya and Silver, and I was left as a spectator to a magnificent sight!

Out from the warpation of Space and Time itself came Dialga, in all its glory. A commencement call that shook the very heavens left its jaws, before glowering down at the inhabitants of this area currently. A dark energy seemed to bleed down from its jaws-before it roared again, spreading his substance into the air. As it finished, and floated above us currently, Time started again, leaving Arya swooping back. High enough so that the jump attained by the charged Silver didn't quite meet her-she quickly fired off an Ice Beam(-3E) at the falling Pokemon. Silver had no way to block the incoming, which slammed into his back (-4H) and forced him back onto the icy land. He bounced, and slid to a stop a few feet away, disgruntled.

Keeping her lofty position for the time being, Arya hastily began to fly around herself, until three separate clones could be tangibly noticed(-4E). This didn't deter Silver either, who hastily shot up a series of Water Pulses in disc form(-4E). The swifting rings of water shot through the air, crashing through two of the clones, as they were still close to each other in area by the time the water reached them. Irked slightly that the little metalmon was even able to get off the attack, let alone fast enough to take away some of her defense, she began to call upon a secret Power that her draconic line had ingrained into their heritage.

As Arya called upon this power, I noticed that black steam like substance began to crawl down from Dialga's roost...idly spreading out over the area. At the same time, the arena suddenly attained a sheet of light, as Silver shot off another concussive blast of electricity! (-4E) The water molecules in the air from the Water Pulse earlier carried the electrical shock wave up toward Arya faster than expected. She snapped her head forward, and shot off a blast that was gathered from the sky(-3E). The beam flew past the wave of electricity, leaving Arya open for a third consecutive strike! (-6H)

Silver gleefully watched the bird be shocked once again, but cringed slightly as he was forced to lie down-as the beam pinned him momentarily. (-2H). He stood back up, spotting his target falling down again

As Arya caught herself from falling from the shock, she would be the first of the two to be hit by the black smoke, that invaded her lungs and almost suffocated her. Silver undergone the same effect for almost 30 seconds. The steam then dissipated, and with it, went the mythical beast that watched this round. It seemed that the two combatants were a bit worse for wear after that unknown attack.(-10 both)

To make matters slightly more complicated, Silver began walking in circles, unsure if he was fully free of the smoke, or did that beam crack his back...or ..what?!? @_@

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 73/68%
Added effects: Agility: 1 round remaining
Other: Stung by EVEN MORE electricity.

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 80/73%
Other: Confused

Dialga left- wound up losing health due to slight cell death.

The_Missing_Link
25th April 2007, 04:50 PM
Triple ice beam. Mirror move if he tries shockwave

Ice Beam x3

Dark Sage
25th April 2007, 04:55 PM
Silver, first use Sunny Day. It will lessen the damage from those Ice Beams.

Then, charge with Double Edge again.

Then, use Metal Sound.

DarkestLight
28th April 2007, 10:38 AM
::Looks up from Diamond::

>> Cripes!!...::Gets a reffing up.::

Round 4

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 73/68%
Added effects: Agility: 1 round remaining
Other: Stung by EVEN MORE electricity.
Commands: Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Ice Beam
Sub: Mirror Coat if Shockwave is used.

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 80/73%
Other: Confused
Commands: Sunny Day~Double Edge~Metal Sound

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

This area gives off a peculiar smell. Like that of lesser atoms crashing into each other in three instances of time. Anyway!

Back to the fierce battle for supremacy atop the Space Needle. Arya, the Swablu is having a tough time staying away from electricity up here, her puffy feathers are all mangled! Heavenly colored energy droplets begin to condense around her indiscriminately, as they manifest themselves into a haloic constant.(-3E) Her target, the metallic monstrosity that is Silver, harbors a similar glow of energy, only his seems to be white hot. Concurrently, the two energy manipulations were released. However, Silver's is purely a defense mechanism, as the sunlight begins to part through the clouds that bleed over this area.(-4E) As such, he is a sitting duck for another Ice Beam (-4H) from Arya. Being hit from the Ice beam jolted his senses back together.

Bouncing backwards, Silver grins in his pleasure. Arya, not sure what the little dino is smiling, prepares to fire off another shot from her lofty position. At least, it was lofty. Silver challenged that prospect by running toward a craggish spire and running up it, gaining the height he needed to execute a flying Double Edge(-5E). Arya spotted her adversary and shot the beam directly in his flight path (-2H, -4E)-but soon spotted her folly. Silver crashed through the beam, slamming face first into Arya! (-6H, -2H). Both forms fell to the ground, slightly dazed.

Silver regained his composure first, and charged at Arya. The bird, whom was slightly dizzy, quickly aimed to shoot a third Ice Beam from her form. That action was duly stopped as a horrendous sound came from Silver's body as he skidded alongside a pillar. His hide was causing such an awful reverberation of sound(-4E) that it broke her concentration and sent shivers down her spine.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 67/61%
Added effects:
Other: Ears hurting extremely, guard is lessened.

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 72/60%
Other:

Sunny Day in effect for 3 more rounds

Dark Sage
28th April 2007, 11:33 AM
It's okay, Dark, I'm glued to my Diamond too.

Silver, first use Water Pulse to soak that little thing.

Then, use Shaock Wave again.

Next, since it worked so well the first time, use Metal Sound again.

The_Missing_Link
2nd May 2007, 01:39 PM
It's DP time

Arya, captivate him. Then use mirror move and solarbeam

Captivate~Mirror Move~Solarbeam

DarkestLight
2nd May 2007, 04:34 PM
Round 5

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 67/61%
Added effects:
Other: Ears hurting extremely, guard is lessened.
Captivate~Mirror Move~SolarBeam

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 72/60%
Other:
Water Pulse~Shock Wave~Metal Sound

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

To be blunt, this battle is quite possibly held in one of the most fascinating places ever! I'm on top of a huge mountain, but I got a feeling this thing goes even higher....

Ironically, it would seem that Arya is trying to find that way up, as she soars up and away from Silver and the ground. Silver stares up at the fleeing adversary, and conjures up a trickle, then a torrential amount of water(-4E). Arya, unknowing of the impending attack, soars gracefully high. Her feminine charms and acrobatic ability do well to Captivate me... <3.<3...erhem...and the ever-watchful Silver (-2E), as he aims--and FIRES!

The rings of water shoot through the air, Arya using her natural ability to soar through two of them, duck under a third, but get smashed by the fourth and fifth.(-2H). She didn't falter in flight however, and began to head down toward Silver. Silver, who just is not done shooting things from his mouth. Now electricity comes flying out, wrapping about itself in the air, as it snakes for Arya.(-3E) Spotting the electricity, her body attained a pinkish hue for a moment, before being turned into the Colonel's new sampler platter.(-5H)

As she fell toward the ground however, her beak began glowing yellow. Figuring out the amount of power she needed to relay this move into her repertoire, she peaked out of her free fall, and flew backwards with the unexpected recoil of shooting out her own Shock Wave.(-4E) Silver was not expecting that, but hunkered down to take the hit. (-6H) Electricity biting at his joints, Silver whimpered momentarily, before rising up and taking a few steps back.

Arya, seeing her folly took Silver off guard, didn't give him time to think. Almost instantaneously-thanks to the sunlight still pouring in, her body was aglow with a greenish blaze. Whitish light emanating from her beak, she flew up to gain a better vantage point...before that MISERABLE sound rampaged her ears again! Silver was roaring...but it sounded like two Metal plates rubbing against each other in a fight to see who could be buffed faster!(-4E)

The agonizing sound made Arya fly backwards, firing the Solarbeam off into the skies...(-5E). She was pretty miffed, and she was sure her ears were bleeding...

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 60/50%
Added effects:
Other: Ears have GOT to be bleeding, guard is lessened further.

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 66/49%
Other:

Sunny Day in effect for 2 more rounds

Dark Sage
2nd May 2007, 05:13 PM
With Becca's permission, I'm changing the rules slightly.

Since D/P moves are now allowed in ASB, if a roll of 1-3 comes up when both Dialga and Palkia appear, the move that the combatants can have access to can indeed be a TM that is only available in D/P.

Okay with you, Becca?

Anyway, it is now your move.

The_Missing_Link
6th May 2007, 07:48 PM
I think it should be DP and the other versions. Why restrict it?

Use dragon pulse, and then two solarbeams. If he goes underground, just relax

Dragon Pulse~Solarbeam x2

Dark Sage
6th May 2007, 08:03 PM
I meant, if that roll comes up, the pokemon can use ANY move available on Dialga's or Palkia's TM list as they are listed for in D/P, no matter where the move first appeared. So moves that first appeared in other games are fine, so long as they appear on their lists.

Silver, listen up.

Wait for her to use Dragon Pulse, and then strike back with Metal Burst.

Then, use a Dragon move of your own. Use Dragon Rush.

Finally, hit her hard with Stone Edge.

DarkestLight
7th May 2007, 06:33 PM
Round 6

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 60/50%
Added effects:
Other: Ears have GOT to be bleeding, guard is lessened further.
Dragon Pulse~Solarbeam Redux
Sub: If Underterra-relax

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 66/49%
Other:
Dragon Pulse~Dragon Rush~Stone Edge

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

..Stuffing my DS into my pocket, Arya streaks by me in a blaze of blue. She's quite the ornery fighter, as her heritage seems to dictate. Silver, on the other end of the field, seems quite ready to end her streak of flying motions right here and now.

Attaining a hue unlike anything I've ever seen before-Silver reluctantly holds back his aggression. Waiting -as the Swablu comes in, activating that hidden ability inside her-honing in on powers seemingly newly learned. A predatory screech is given off as she released the energy, swooping up as if dropping the energy off like a bomb.(-5H, -6E) The beam she released slammed into Silver's back-and upon her second, third and fourth wing beats, according pulses of Draconic energy were sent through the beam. As per instructed, - during the rest period before the fourth pulse was to connect- Silver unleashed his own new unprecedented attack. The beam's fourth pulse was subsequently stopped, and forced back up by Silver's own energy, slamming Arya skyward. (-10H, -4E)

Arya flipped through the air, unsure what just occured. Silver meanwhile, readied a second blast of energy, and began charging, running through thin trails of light that began to encircle the arena. His body imitated the color Arya's did moments ago, and suddenly, without warning, HE unleashed his own draconic action. A Rush of power was assimilated into his body-as he shot up-around-and down onto Arya.(-11H, -8E) Arya bounced as she hit the ground-beak snapping wide open in unexpected rage. Silver didn't know what to do-and ...

..wow. Didn't think Lairon's could fly? Well, that point-blank range Solarbeam Arya had packed away in Silver's face sure gave him lift.(-6E, -7H) As Silver lands, some feet away...ow... Arya settled back on her feet. Flapping her wings to ensure she could still fly, the mini cloud lover wasted no time in hastily charging another sunbeam of immense power. She merely waited, as Silver rolled over from his hit. Dazed for the moment, Silver shook off the dizzyness, and stood on its hind legs. Jumping into a quadruped stance, Silver charged directly at Arya, body seemingly growing a tad more craggish in order to inflict more damage.(-9E) Frightened, Arya shot that beam, in order to stop the steely beast headed for her. The plan worked, as Silver was slammed head first by another Solarbeam. (-6E, -7H) Arya finished her Solarbeam explusion, and saw Silver's silhouette in front of her. Apparently, he powered himself through the beam, but didn't quite reach her. He merely stood there panting for the moment.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 39/32%
Added effects:
Other: Wondering how did Silver power through that beam?!?

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 47/28%
Other: @_@ Hates all beams. ALL OF THEM

Heavy Hitter Round! Big things!
Sunny Day in effect for 1 more round

Dark Sage
8th May 2007, 05:02 PM
Silver, start by using Stone Edge again. If she decides to just fly out of range, call off the attack and just relax.

Then, use Water Pulse. Again, if she responds by flying away, call off the attack and relax.

IF she responds to either of these moves by using Double Team, change your move to Shock Wave.

For your third action, I want you to relax no matter what happens.

The_Missing_Link
16th May 2007, 11:47 AM
Did captivate lower Silver's special power? I didn't notice much of a change

As soon as he's about to hit you, agility out of the way. Then use a double solarbeam

Agility~Solarbeam x2

DarkestLight
16th May 2007, 05:14 PM
Round 6

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 39/32%
Added effects:
Other: Wondering how did Silver power through that beam?!?
Agility~Solarbeamx2
Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 47/28%
Other: @_@ Hates all beams. ALL OF THEM
Stone Edge~Water Pulse~Relax
Sub: Relax if she flies away
Subx2: If Double Team was used, Shock Wave

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

As the sunlight starts to slightly dissipate, I noticed a slight increase in the sightings of small pixie like balls floating through the air. Fearing the worst, I dove for cover-and not a moment too soon. A deafening bamf was heard, as Space tore open directly where I once stood. Out strode what I thought to be our first visitor-but NO! It was the second legend, the one who can fold space with but a mere thought!

Scanning the arena currently, Palkia seemed to sense that its antithesis was once here, and roared in defiance at such a fact. The roar surged through the arena, hyping up both Silver and Arya so much that they could not relax

Feeling this surge of energy- Silver ran toward Arya-his body growing ever so much to enhance this effect of this powerful attack (-8E). Arya waited patiently, as Silver's lumbering body sped up. Right at the moment of execution, when Silver jumped up in order to come down on top of Arya-back first-Arya fluttered her wings in a flurry and flew in a circle that began to widen instantaneously(-5E). Silver slammed on the ground, on his back-missing Arya completely, as she hopped to the side. Feeling the extra speed on top of this new found rush-she opened her mouth and a SolarBeam shot from it (-5E).

Silver rolled onto his feet again, and shook off the dazed feeling he got, before noting the beam that was headed his way. Unable to stop the coursing of energy in his blood-he screeched, and released his own attack to try and slam into hers. (-4E). However, the power emitted by Silver fell prey to the fast moving beam-he felt weaker trying to utilize such power.

Due to that..we see Silver get slammed face first by another Solarbeam. (-7H). Though hurting currently, Silver hopped up again, and gave a full berth charge at Arya again. She merely stood her ground, and charged up a larger Beam this time-waiting until Silver came within mere feet of her, before firing it.. (-8E)

She watched the beam scorch the earth where Silver once charged across. She wondered if he was at the end of it, flying to parts unknown, when suddenly, a deafening attack slammed into her body-sending her flying. Silver snapped his jaws shut as he panted heavily, having barely avoided that Solarbeam and giving her a well-deserved Stone Edge to the back.(-9E, -16H)

Palkia almost seemed to enjoy watching the chaos it just incurred, and reentered its wormhole-taking the sunlight with it...

Dang, I didn't even finish tanning.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 23/14%
Added effects:
Other: She's blasting off again.....*shine*

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 40/7%
Other: n_n ::Pulled a fast one:: Tired!!

Palkia 4tw

Rolled a 1 and a 5 x_x Eeevil timing, I know o.o

The_Missing_Link
25th May 2007, 01:48 PM
Get in there close and peck him to death. We can't let him relax. If he goes underground, follow him and continue your attack

Peck x3

Dark Sage
25th May 2007, 06:00 PM
Silver, with each Peck, respond with a Metal Burst. We'll go down fighting!

DarkestLight
26th May 2007, 08:35 PM
Round 7

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 23/14%
Added effects:
Other: She's blasting off again.....*shine*
Peck X 3

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 40/7%
Other: n_n ::Pulled a fast one:: Tired!!
Metal Burst x 3

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

This round...wow. Just WOW!

It started simply enough, the hyperrushed avian taking flight and using her guile to blur her form, making Silver only guess where she would strike form. Silver didn't mind, and instead hunkered down, storing energy and feeling out her attack.

The first came from the left, a sharp grazing peck that gave his metal a chill.(-4H, -3E) As Arya continued to move however, she was duly blasted off course by a metallic burst of energy. Unable to sit still for too long however, Silver bounded left, and tried to hunker down again, watching the bird ever intently. (-9H,-4E)

Bouncing along the ground a bit, Arya was able to roll out of her tumble and somersault back over Silver, pecking at Silver's eyes. (-4H, -3E) Again, Silver fidgited and bounded right, Arya duly getting clocked again by that strange burst of energy.(-9H, -3E)

Arya rolled to a stop this time, and propped herself up on her wings. Turning to look at Silver, she screeched and sped forward at him. Mockin' her as he hopped around, he screeched back. In that split second-Arya struck consuming her last breaths into a high speed Peck that railed Silver in his mouth. The speed of the attack was so great that Silver flipped backwards, in shock (-5H, -4E)

In retaliation though, a large white burst of energy...didn't fly out! Silver lied on the ground unable to move momentarily. His muscles were fatigued, leaving him struggling to right himself.

Arya sighed in relief, and fluttered to the ground, standing still. The rush was subsiding in their hearts...allowing them to relax once again.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 5/4%
Added effects: None
Other: Finally can STOP!

Silver; Lairon (M)
Health/Energy: 27/0%
Other: Drained..just needs a minute.

Silver sacrifices one move in this upcoming round to regain 20% energy. (he already undergone one round of immobility this round.)

Rounds remaining until Dragon shows up: 3.

Dark Sage
27th May 2007, 12:15 AM
Okay, Silver, use your first action gaining back your energy.

Then, use Dragon Rush.

Follow up with Stone Edge.

The_Missing_Link
27th May 2007, 12:15 AM
Once their energy is gone, that's it. Pokemon can be either knocked out by a depletion of energy or health. It makes no sense to have a Pokemon continue battling once their energy is all done

Dark Sage
27th May 2007, 12:19 AM
I've seen some refs rule otherwise Becca. Some rule that a pokemon can gain a second wind, but only once. If he wants to rule that a pokemon can restore energy once, he can do so. Like I've said, I've seen this before.

The_Missing_Link
27th May 2007, 12:31 AM
In my 5+ years here, I've never seen it before. In my mind, it's like saying, "ok, you're completely wiped out and you have no more energy to attack but I'm going to keep you out anyway just for the hell of it." And second wind? You get a second wind while you still have energy left, not when you're out of it

I want a ruling on this. I'm going away Sunday and Monday though so I might see future responses, but I might not

Dark Sage
27th May 2007, 12:33 AM
Okay,that seems reasonable...

Can we get an official ruling, please? I'll still be here when Becca comes back.

The Blue Avenger
27th May 2007, 10:50 AM
I have seen exactly one ref do that second wind thing - I believe it was Ace64 - and he made it known in advance that that is how he reffed since it would be completely unexpected otherwise. For the record, the way he did is was that if a Pokemon got to 0% energy, it had to spend a round recuperating, if I'm not mistaken, and started the round after with 30% energy.

However, since DarkestLight is in fact not Ace64 and did not make any indication about reffing the same way, I'd say that Aron is down for the count.

Dark Sage
27th May 2007, 10:57 AM
Okay then... Since it is my attack, I take it I must choose my next pokemon, and then choose my attacks.

Silver, return!

(Silver retreats into his pokeball.)

Now, who to use...

I know...

I choose Lily, my female Ludicolo! Go, I choose you!

Lily, start the round with an Uproar. Then, use an Ice Beam. If that doesn't finish the little thing, use a Zen Headbutt.

DarkestLight
27th May 2007, 05:11 PM
Crap!

Whoa my bad, I totally forgot to tell you guys that :O.

¬¬ We should add to the list of refs those that do and don't allow EKO's. That's just me. My apologies, won't happen again.

The_Missing_Link
1st June 2007, 11:13 AM
Use an agility + aerial ace combo and then I'll recall you

Agility + Aerial Ace

DarkestLight
1st June 2007, 11:43 PM
Round 8

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

[T_M_L: X X X X
Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 5/4%
Other: Finally can STOP!
Agility~Aerial Ace~Recall

Liliy; Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy:100/100%
Added Effects:
Other:
Uproar~Ice Beam~Zen Headbutt

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

As this fight gets underway, the Lairon on the ground is bathed in a cool red light, and sent back to his trainer. It seems that guy is out for the count. Hastily- a second Pokeball is thrown into the fray--and out flips a Mexican Dancing Pineapple.

..Oh this is gonna be great. Lily takes a look at her surroundings, before doing a dance of joy in response to being chosen. While she does this, Arya half-heartedly speeds in a circle (-2E), getting a small boost to her already ungodly speed. As she does this, a unseen shock wave slams into her.

Lily's joyous dance was only the start of an Uproar of celebration, one strong enough to knock Arya flat on her back. (-4E, -5H). Unable to cope with the stress, Arya passed out.

Now, where will THIS lead.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
Health/Energy: 0/2%
Other: Done

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 100/96%
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 2.

The_Missing_Link
5th June 2007, 01:00 PM
I'll use Shino next (male Ariados)

Use agility, sludge bomb and poison jab

Agility~Sludge Bomb~Poison Jab

Dark Sage
5th June 2007, 01:14 PM
Okay, Lily, listen up.

First, use Rain Dance. The rain might dilute those Poison attacks a little.

Then, hit it where it hurts. Use Zen Headbutt.

Next, bowl it over with an Uproar!

DarkestLight
6th June 2007, 05:13 PM
Round 9

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

[T_M_L: X X X X
Shino; Ariados (M)
Added effects:
Other:
Agility~Sludge Bomb~Poison Jab

Liliy; Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy:100/96%
Added Effects:
Other:
Rain Dance~Zen Headbutt~Uproar

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Obviously, the Sky pillar hasn't seen this much action since I was here last week, claiming Dial-- << >> Lemme not say that out loud. But even though this place was serene, that was not the case today. With Arya's passing into the realm of the unconscious...the replacement would be released.

Skittering around and making his home atop a small spire, a chunky Ariados would raise its arms, staring at the Pineapple. Unapproving of the choice, Lily would shake her hands and bop her shoulders, before grabbing her sombrero and dance in a circle...opening the sky not unlike the way the dragons do when they come in and show off.(-4E) As the rain began to fall, Shino's attempt at speeding through the storm came through, three clones appearing and seemingly dodging raindrops, as he ran up on Lily.(-4E)

Mouth was open and from its inner recesses, out flew a ball of sludge, made from the retroactive gastric juices Ariados' had inside of them.(-6E) Even so, Lily had a counter measure prepared. The raindrops made it so she could see which Ariados was real. Deducing the true form, her hands palming each other, a small light would be released, before her dancing stopped and her hands flew out, to counter that Sludge Bomb. The mass of energy flew into the poison glob, and through it, splitting it in two, as it found its target, the unwilling Shino. (-9E, -14H)

Unfortunately, though split, the two halves continued to fly, slamming into Lily. However, the concussive force was not as strong, due to the countermeasure.(-6H)

Feeling no ill effects on her body, Lily watched as the Ariados flipped up onto its real legs, those two feelers in the back twitching uncontrollably. Clones gone due to the rain, Shino relied on his speed to get in close to Lily, and deliver a series of swift pincer jabs from its 6 legs, balancing on its two rear feelers to do such an attack. (-5E) Lily put her dancing skills to the first of what may be many tests, as she evaded most of the jabs, gearing up her countermeasure. As she stopped to dodge a high aimed strike, she let out a yell to signify her dance's end, only to be cut short as that jab cut her face, and sent her backwards.(-6H) Shino flew back too- unable to complete the full force of his jab due to that monstrous Uproar.(-5E, -7H)

Both Pokemon back a ways, the Rain made it harder for them to see...

Now I'm scared ._.....

===Stats===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 79/85%

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 88/78%
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 1.
Rain Dance lasting for 4 more rounds.

Dark Sage
6th June 2007, 05:21 PM
Okay Lily, listen up...

First, use Water Pulse.

Then, hit that spider with Ice Beam.

Then, get it with Fury Swipes.

The_Missing_Link
14th June 2007, 12:45 AM
It's called life. It happens

Sunny day, psybeam, signal beam straight to the face

Sunny Day~Psybeam~Signal Beam

DarkestLight
14th June 2007, 05:00 PM
Round 9

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 79/85%
Sunny Day~Psybeam~Signal Beam

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 88/78%
Other:
Water Pulse~Ice Beam~Fury Swipes

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head. I'm not kidding, this downpour is making my hair all wet. Despite that fact, the rain seems to not weather these two battlers spirits.

Or their current Pokemon for that matter, as Lily is still jumping for joy here...In fact, she's loving the water so much, that she begins coalescing it in front of her, before firing off the wavy loops at Shino. Shino, whom was miighty quiet over there in his area...(-4E)

And..now I see why. As the Pulse shot through the sky, the rain began to let up. Hastily too, so much that the Pulse actually began to evaporate mid-flight(-4E). Shino still encountered the pulse; but it was a much more diffused amount of water and force (-3H).

Unhappy the rain was gone now, Lily put on her mean face...or something that looked like a mean face, and raised her hands over her head. Holding another globular energy form, it was flung at Shino, morphing into beam form as it seared the heated sky(-5E). Shino screeched in disagreement, and hastily charged up his own enigmatic beam, but this one traveled upon different frequencies(-5E). The Psybeam smashed through the Ice Beam, breaking the Ice Beam into thinner splinters of rays-as it crashed into Lily knocking her backwards(-5H). The thinner splinters grazed Shino, but nothing he felt was too troublesome.

Seeing Lily knocked backwards, the spider scuttled over hastily, talons out again. Waiting for the right moment however, Lily pounced up and at Shino when it was seemingly too late, the Spider rearing to jump backwards. Instead, Shino would be hastily stepping back, as the first of the Fury Swipes hit the ground in front of him, breaking it a bit. Second swipe came fast-causing him to duck-giving him time for his attack to charge unknowingly. The third strike connected, causing Shino to spin as he was flung to the right(-4E, -3H). In mid flight though, Shino aimed and fired off the Beam from his rear, surprising Lily as the Beam crashed into her face full force.(-5E, -9H) Lily skidded backwards, spinning as she did so. Shino scuttling to a craggy peak and perching there.

===Stats===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 73/71%
Other: Haha !!!

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 74/65%
Other: No more rain u_u

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunny Day lasting for 4 more rounds.

The_Missing_Link
20th June 2007, 07:30 PM
Double team and double pin missile

Double Team~Pin Missile x2

Dark Sage
20th June 2007, 07:33 PM
Okay, Lily, first, use Rain Dance to give yourself the advantage again, and wipe out his clones.

Next, go in and use Zen Headbutt.

Then, use Ice Beam.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:46 PM
Round 10

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 73/71%
Double Team~Pin Missile x2

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 74/65%
Other: No more rain u_u
Rain Dance~Zen Headbutt~Ice Beam

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

As the sun beams brightly over the Sky Pillar, I take careful notice of the white orbs that usually denote an unexpected visitor. For now, they were just ..stagnant, littering the sky above us, near invisible due to the sunlight.

Maybe we were safe. Attention diverted back to the battle, Shino dared to dance, and dance with himself he did, shooting out four clones of himself to surround Lily. (-4E) Unhampered, Lily took a moment, in order to enjoy the Rhythm in her soul. Shaking and bouncing around, everyone couldn't help but smile a lil at the antics displayed...

Until a thunderclap was heard.

5 pairs of spider eyes looked up, noting the first of many assassin drops that alluded to the downpour-draining away the sun and Shino's clones. (-4E) As his clones faded away, Lily turned to face the real Shino, whom already was on the offensive, jumping up and firing off a series of barbed pins at Lily, the Ludicolo dart board. (-3E)

Agile as she could, Lily hopped about, hands quickly creating a few physical symbols as she evaded the first set of Pin missiles. When she was within range, her hands few to her sides, propelling her through the air. The sheer mental prowess that hit Shino was a particularly jarring force. Thrown back from the massive force, Shino regained his footing, and shifted his feet a bit, watching Lily. That hit made him dizzy momentarily.(-11E, -17H)

Lily however, regained her self much faster than Shino, and quickly formulated another coalescence of energy. When it was suitable large enough for her to deem it to take Shino out, the Ice Beam was unleashed at Shino.(-6E)

Shino though, was able to regain his courage, and darted toward the beam, sliding under its appointed impact zone, and ensured his rear was facing Lily. Liy's feet would suddenly be pelted repeatedly by the firing of that multi-tiered Missile barrage, sending her on her knees in pain.(-5E, -7H)

Crazy Round

===Stats===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 56/59%

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 67/44%
Other: My feet ;_;!!

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rain Dance lasting for 4 more rounds.

Dark Sage
21st June 2007, 12:09 AM
Okay, Lily! Let's keep it simple this round.

First, use Uproar again.

Then, use Strength.

Finally, use Return.

The_Missing_Link
26th June 2007, 10:23 PM
Use disable to keep her from using uproar. Then use spider web to keep her in place and then use signal beam

Disable~Spider Web~Signal Beam

DarkestLight
28th June 2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry for the delay-damn Upper East Side losing power...

Round 11

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 56/59%
Disable~Spider Web~Signal Beam

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 67/44%
Other: My feet ;_;!!
Uproar~Strength~Return

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Watching the spider warily, Lily began her mystical dancing spree. With each step however, she gave a hoot and a hollar (-5E), until it became clear she was trying to initiate an Uproar in the arena. However, her voice never reached the desired pitch or tone, and she could not figure out why. Stopping in mid-song,she turned to Shino, disgusted as the fact he was glowing a lime green.

Shino, skittering around, was possibly cackling at its success, knowing she had undergone a Disabling (-5E) of that move by him. His innate glow dissipating, he turned his rear toward her, and aimed high, shooting a glob of white liquid into the air.(-4E)

With the rain still drenching the duo, Lily ignored the white mass, and ran at Shino, determined to show him her Strength(-4E). Shino backed away, a thin invisible strand of silk still connected to his abdomen. Recoiling it as he evaded the onslaught of Lily, the white mass he shot out opened up, and parachuted down atop Lily expectantly, snagging her in a Spider Web that pinned her to the ground.

With Lily pinned, and the water creating quick puddles, Lily had trouble holding her head up to see Shino. The spider had backed away, and Lily turned to try and rip the webbing off of her, trying to get to Shino to hit him with some sort of Return gesture.... Her added strength began to help at breaking some of the thin strands, but the webbing did its job of holding her in place long enough for Shino to charge up a sizeable Signal Beam.

..Fire in the hole. (-6E, -12H).

Merely sitting silently, I watched as the battle before me took a turn for the unexpected. A small ball of light crashed next to my side, opening up a portal of Time and Space. I freaked, and almost fell in, when suddenly, I saw myself...grab myself, throw me to the side, and dive into another portal before the massive galloping of Dialga could be heard, as it stormed out into view, running across the sky.

>> Don't really know what to say about that...except that its titanic roar seemed to give everyone a headache...bad headache. Ick. And with that, the beast ran out and left, hopefully never to be seen again >O!

(-10H everyone.)

Man, Lily got it bad under that web...

===Stats===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 46/44%
Other: n_n Git'n 'er dun!

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 45/35%
Added effects: Stuck in webbing. Uproar Disabled for 3 moves.
Other: My BODY >O!

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 4
Rain Dance lasting for 3 more rounds.

The_Missing_Link
2nd July 2007, 11:11 PM
Screech and a double signal beam

Screech~Signal Beam x2

Dark Sage
2nd July 2007, 11:18 PM
Lily, use Fury Swipes to rip through those webs.

Then, meet the Signal Beam with an Ice Beam.

Then, use Zen Headbutt.

DarkestLight
3rd July 2007, 05:11 PM
Round 12

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 46/44%
Other: n_n Git'n 'er dun!
Screech~Signal Beamx2

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 45/35%
Added effects: Stuck in webbing. Uproar Disabled for 3 moves.
Other: My BODY >O!
Fury Swipes~Ice Beam~Zen Headbutt

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Lily was quick to note the danger she was in if she did not free herself from the webbing. The rain was doing the job too slowly.

Wriggling to free one hand, a set of mystic claws adorned it, and her arm swept once around, cutting through a few of the thicker portions of the webbing. She made to swipe again, seeing that her opposing arm was nearly free-when a disgusting warble that sounded like a Girafarig dying came to her ears, causing her to cover one of them.(-5E, Def-2)

Ironically, there were strands of webbing on her hand, and so..now she had a hand stuck to her head, and another still stuck in the web. But at least she was sitting up now. Still anxious, she pulled her hand free of the webbing and Swipes twice more, freeing her feet. (-6E)

Free to stand, Lily left her right hand stuck to her head! Left hand was closed into a fist, and she knelt down, eyeing Shino. The coalescence of blue energy was spotted, and Shino turned tail- his own rear glowing with an iridescence of the rainbow. Both beams were fired simultaneously, impressing even me cause I never seen anything fire a Ice Beam with one hand.

The beams were both pretty formidable, and the resulting explosion has the desired effect Lily may have been looking for. Her hand was ripped free from her head. But both were caught by the fallout of the combination.(-7E each, -8E each).

Shino was quick to recover though, and jumped from one pillar to another. Aiming his rear at Lily, whom was still recovering from that blast, Shino fired a second, slightly weaker Signal Beam (-5E). Lily had no time to calm herself down, and as such was struck down by that Signal Beam.(-9H).

Shino jumped free of the pillar, landing back on the ground, noticing Lily glowing. Having time during and after the blast to calm her mind, Liliy conjured up the energy in order to execute her move, and that she did with reckless abandon, Shino smashed to and through a pillar from the force of her Zen Headbutt (-10E, -12H)

===Stats===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 26/30%
Other: X_X ::Smashed::

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 28/12%
Added effects: Uproar Disabled for 2 moves.
Other: Take THAT!-Wow winded..Defense kicked down 2 stages.

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 3!!
Rain Dance lasting for 2 more rounds.

Dark Sage
4th July 2007, 07:36 AM
Okay, Lily, time to go out with a bang.

Use Giga Impact!

If it uses Protect or some other defensive move, just rest, and use the move when you're sure you have an opening. If it does nothing but defend, then don't use it at all. Just take a breather.

After you use it, since you won't have a choice, just rest.

Dark Sage
12th July 2007, 08:46 PM
I'm just reminding TML that it's still her move. I don't want to have to DQ her.

- DS

DarkestLight
14th July 2007, 09:03 AM
Ok. It's the 14th. I can't have this match hanging like this...
I'm gonna declare this a DQ (Though I dun wanna, this was getting damned fun -.-) in 12 hours. T_M_L plz give me a notification if possible. Dun hafta be a post, just a little {OMFG REAL LIFE SUCKS} will do.

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2007, 02:19 PM
Wow, I was really that late? Honestly, I've been busy with work and all so I've been forgetting about the DQs in my battles. If you want to end it, that's fine but I'm willing to continue on

Dark Sage
14th July 2007, 02:21 PM
I'm willing to continue if DarkestLight is. Post your attacks Becca. He gave you twelve hours, and they aren't up yet.

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2007, 02:50 PM
Let's hope you have the upper hand in striking first...

Quickly use a spider web and string shot combo. Tie up her lower half so she won't move. Then get behind her and use a poison jab

Spider Web + String Shot~Poison Jab

Dark Sage
14th July 2007, 02:53 PM
Uhm, I already made my move. Check above.

- DS

The_Missing_Link
14th July 2007, 02:59 PM
I know. I was referencing to the amount of energy both of them have

DarkestLight
14th July 2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah I'm always willing to continue. And yeah, I figured real life grabbed you again, but all I need is a "HEY I'M ALIVE, NO DQ", and I'll be set for a bit xD. I'll get this up tomorrow though, I gotta fly.

DarkestLight
15th July 2007, 09:29 AM
Round 12

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 26/30%
Other: X_X ::Smashed::
Spider Web + String Shot~Poison Jab

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 28/12%
Added effects: Uproar Disabled for 2 moves.
Other: Take THAT!-Wow winded..Defense kicked down 2 stages.
Giga Impact!!!~Rest
Sub: Protect if Shino is defensive

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

The rain was beginning to lighten upon the pillar. In a way, I wish it wasn't. I could have sworn I saw eyes staring at me from up in the sky. Spooky. Anyway, back to Lily and Shino. Shino, though hurt, scuttled his way up to another pillar, before taking aim. His bulbous butt..{that's just funny} rose up once more, before he completed a backflip. Aerial aim was used to shoot a webbing that opened up like a fishnet in the air. Startled, Lily began to run forward, hoping to escape the net's grasp.

As the net flew above, Shino began to release alot more single strand webbings, watching as they laced slowly but securely around Lily. Lily though, was glowing immensely, and was lining herself up directly under Shino. Unable to guide his landing spot. Shino merely continued to cover Lily in webbing, hoping it would hold her in place. (-7E).

As he landed, glad that Lily was now a veritable mummy, he scuttled close in order to hit her with a strong Poison Jab. Once his pinsir stuck through the cocoon he created(-3E, -7H), it exploded in a fury, and Shino would be going along for the ride, as Lily careened all her power into a massive BellyslamGiga IMPACT!(-12E, -16H)

Lily rolled over after freeing herself from the webbing, exhausted.

===Stats===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 10/20%
Other: X_X!!!! ::Smashed again!!!!::

Lily, Ludicolo (F)
Health/Energy: 21/0%
Added effects: Done for.
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 2!!!!!
Rain Dance lasting for 1 more round.

Dark Sage releases
T_M_L attacks.

DarkestLight
15th July 2007, 10:35 AM
Whoa whoa can you do that? Evolve a dude that's already been in the battle and knocked out and then use him in the same battle later?

I never had that situation happen to me before, so I dunno :o! But if its legit, yo >> I'm killing things next match XD.

Dark Sage
15th July 2007, 10:42 AM
Sorry, I forgot whom I had used.

I choose... Blast, my male Charmander.

Go! I choose you!

The_Missing_Link
17th July 2007, 10:17 PM
Triple sludge bomb. Go out fighting

Dark Sage
18th July 2007, 05:12 AM
Blast, use Dig to burrow underground away from that Sludge Bomb.

Use the second part of the move to burrow up and attack that Bug.

If it doesn't finish it off, use Protect to avoid the last Sludge Bomb.

DarkestLight
18th July 2007, 07:34 PM
Round 14

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 10/20%
Other: X_X!!!! ::Smashed again!!!!::
Sludge Bomb x 3

Blast, Charmander (M)
Added effects:
Other: Ready to burn baby!
Dig...Protect

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

I'm watching the sky, I don't trust the sounds I'm hearing...although one is of the clouds leaving the area. Thanks for that. As for the battle, Lily is now gone. But in her place comes the third for Sage, a energetic Charmander named Blast. Fitting, as Blast immediately dives for the ground, slashing at it vehemently. In no time at all Blast was almost fully underground before he went sailing back out of his own hole! Shino had been channeling his energy and forcefully flung a sniper shot Sludge Bomb at Blast, throwing him off. (-7E, -9H) Disgruntled, yet not undaunted, Blast did disappear.(-3E)

Knowing that Charmander was going to appear under him Shino charged up a hefty surprise for him, and waited. The telltale ripple came toward him at an alarming speed(-3E), and at the exact moment Blast ripped out of the ground, Shino jumped up, firing a second Sludge Bomb(-7E) right in Blast's open jaws and arms.(-10H) Blast connected though, slicing Shino's weakened underbelly.(-9H)

Landing barely, Shino focuses up the last of his energy, and fired a third Sludge Bomb.(-6E) Blast though, felt incredibly woosy, as he spat out ounce after ounce of poisonous sludge. Fearing the worst, he quickly raised his arms to block, an instantaneous shield (-8E) enveloping him as the Bomb splattered all around him.

With that, Shino fell over, exhausted-as well as the rain...leaving up with a anew set of combatants.

===Stats===

Shino; Ariados (M)
Health/Energy: 1/0%
Added effects:
Other: X_X!!!! K.O.

Blast, Charmander (M)
Health/Energy: 81/87%
Added effects: OMG Manhandled just now
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 1!!!!!
Rain Dance ends here and NOW!

T_M_L releases
DS attacks

The_Missing_Link
24th July 2007, 10:22 PM
I'll use Ace, my male Hariyama

Dark Sage
24th July 2007, 11:03 PM
A big, tough Sumo? Okay…

Blast, first use Smokescreen.

Then, use Dragon Rage.

Finish up with Iron Tail.

If he uses Double Team, switch your current move to Beat Up. It won’t do much damage, but the multiple hits should take out the clones.

The_Missing_Link
31st July 2007, 01:14 AM
Use foresight, earthquake, and then grab him when he uses iron tail for a seismic toss

Foresight~Earthquake~Seismic Toss

DarkestLight
31st July 2007, 05:49 PM
Round 15

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Added effects:
Other: Hoo HAH!
Foresight~Earthquake~Seismic Toss

Blast, Charmander (M)
Health/Energy: 81/87%
Added effects: OMG Manhandled just now
Other:
Smokescreen~Dragon Rage~Iron Tail
Sub: Beat Up if DT occurs

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Hrm..No sign of dragons. Why do I feel like Matthew Machoneguey (sp? xD) in Reign of Fire? Annnnyway! Back goes Shino, and out comes...Ace! Big Hari on the scene! Blast looks a tad intimidated at first, but you just can't seem to keep him down for too long! He starts off pretty quick, waving his tail left and right and opening his mouth real big. Smoke starts pouring from it, enveloping the arena in darkness...(-4E)

Though I did catch a twinkling of light that seemed to come from the still...silent..sumo.(-3E). Using anti-fog vision here, I take note of Blaze running toward Ace from his left side, diving and shooting as hefty blast of..ulp Dragggon..fiire(-6E, -7H) at 'im. I'm hoping that smell doesn't lure those other dragons here. Ace merely takes the hit, and pats himself to calm the flames nipping at his skin, before taking one massive hand and sumo-slapping the ground. The force caused tremors to erupt all throughout the battleground, throwing Blast left and right! (-14H, -9E)

Getting up from that gawd-awful attack, Blast runs into close proximity to Ace and swings his now thickened tail at him. Ace spies the metallic-like object and palms the hit(-6H, -7E) in his right hand, taking a tight grasp on poor Blast's tail. A few hefty swings of his arm, and Blaze is sent soaring out of the Smokescreen, landing a good 50 yards away, on top of a spire. Ow x_X (-9H, -6E)

===Stats===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 87/82%
Added effects:
Other: -.- Calm.

Blast, Charmander (M)
Health/Energy: 58/70%
Added effects: OMG Manhandled AGAIN!
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 0!!!!! ._.
Smokescreen obscures vision for 3 more moves.

T_M_L; your move!

The_Missing_Link
8th August 2007, 10:37 AM
Use another earthquake, a force palm and then brine. If he goes underground or uses double team, earthquake

Earthquake~Force Palm~Brine

Dark Sage
8th August 2007, 10:59 PM
Blast, use Protect to shield yourself from that Earthquake.

Then, use Aerial Ace.

Then, get him with a Rock Tomb.

DarkestLight
9th August 2007, 07:49 PM
Round 16

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 87/82%
Added effects:
Other: -.- Calm.
Earthquake~Force Palm~Brine

Blast, Charmander (M)
Health/Energy: 58/70%
Added effects: OMG Manhandled AGAIN!
Other:
Protect~Aerial Ace~Rock Tomb

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Alright. II still don't see any dragons. Yay? Well anyway, as I keep watch, Ace, the big boy on the field just raises one hefty leg, and slams it(-9E). A massive shock rips through the arena, and it would have hurt Blast lot, but Blast waves his tail around, creating a fire shield to Protect himself with.(-10E)

I though, am not that lucky-and get rocked! However, Blast takes his opening to move in close and literally rake his claws down Ace's(<--ULTIMATE PUN! -6E, -9H) back! Ace moves pretty fast for a guy his size and is able to lay a heavy hand over the firesalamander-trapping him.(-6E) Ace then sends the Force of his body through his palm, and onto Blast(-9H), breaking the ground he he does so. Blast screams in pain, as his legs..look...a bit...funky.

Jeez, I think he's paralyzed...

Blast tries to stand, but the paralysis and the shock from such an attack really hampers him right now. As such-Ace takes full advantage. Turning, the E-Honda wannabe only makes a fist and pulls it close to him, bluish energy accumulating above him(-6E). Throwing his hand forward, the mystical energy explodes into a bullet-like waterfall of briny seawater, that slam all over Blast. That prolly made his life pretty miserable(-16H).

===Stats===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 78/61%
Added effects:
Other: -.- Calm still.

Blast, Charmander (M)
Health/Energy: 33/54%
Added effects: OMG Manhandled X 3!
Other: Paralyzed

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 0!!!!! ._.
Smokescreen obscures vision for 2 more moves.

DS; your move!

Dark Sage
9th August 2007, 07:54 PM
This is getting out of hand...

Blast, go for broke. Use Outrage.

Keep it up for the full round. We're going down fighting.

The_Missing_Link
10th August 2007, 01:24 AM
Triple brine. If that doesn't take him out, I don't know what will

DarkestLight
10th August 2007, 04:23 PM
Round 17

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 78/61%
Added effects:
Other: -.- Calm still.
Brine X 3

Blast, Charmander (M)
Health/Energy: 33/54%
Other: Paralyzed
Outrage x 3

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Well... there still aren't any dragons running through causing chaos. Maybe Ace scares them. I mean, if you saw a Large fat thing in your house...would you burst in all "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU EATING MY SUPER CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER!?!?!"

Anyway, Ace fans some smoke away because its still pretty think. Meanwhile, Blaze darts around under the cover of the smoke-that is, until Ace suddenly is surprised by the lunging little lizard(-8E). A barrage of claws and tail thwacks rain down upon Ace. What an Outrage from such a little creature!(-7H)

Well, since he can feel where Blast is, Ace raises both hands up(-6E) as if to give up... Until the smell of Seawater can be smelt. Blast looks down, only to be thrown skyward by a surge from the briny deep.(-19H)

A crackle of Blue energy prances through Blaze's muscles, as he lunges for Ace again, but his legs falter halfway through. The paralysis kicked in just then, and Ace was kinda relieved. The seawater would be the last thing Blast smelled, before it overloaded his olfactory senses, not to mention his body. (-6E/-19H)

As Blaze was finished, the Smokescreen faded away, leaving Ace to have a grand view atop the Sky Pillar. However, his battle was not yet over...

===Stats===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 71/49%
Added effects:
Other: A little wary..-.o

Blast, Charmander (M)
Health/Energy: 0/48%
Other: Dead and carried away by the streams of the soul....

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 0!!!!! ._...Man, they're kinda late..

DS; you toss out. T_M_L Attax, then DS attax.

Dark Sage
10th August 2007, 04:27 PM
Blast, return.

It was a vailiant effort, little guy. But Now I'm gonna get that big guy...

I choose Venus, my female Gardevoir.

Go, I choose you!

The_Missing_Link
16th August 2007, 12:18 AM
As if I didn't see that one coming

Use an earthquake, faint attack, and then bullet punch

Earthquake~Faint Attack~Bullet Punch

Dark Sage
16th August 2007, 12:24 AM
Venus, use Protect to shield yourself from that Earthquake.

Then, use Focus Blast.

Finally, use a good old reliable Psychic.

DarkestLight
16th August 2007, 09:48 PM
Wish I saw this MUCH earlier....

Hey umm...what if Cataclysm shoots off a beam of energy that the Pokemon are neutral against. Is that no damage? or is it 5h gone? If so, this will be edited to reflect that. Lemme know.

Round 18

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 71/49%
Added effects:
Other: A little wary..-.o
Earthquake~Faint Attack~Bullet Punch

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Added effects:
Other: Awakened, and ready to charm all!
Protect~Focus Blast~Psychic

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Ace was calm for the moment. Smokescreen was gone. A new opponent showed herself, and he felt like the king of the Spear Pillar...

Until the ear-crackling roar banged in my eardrums again. Diving for cover, I was almost stomped by a backpedaling Dialga! Damn Dragons! Vigil go! Whirlwind it away...

::Vigil pops out Pokeball, spots Dialga, chirps incessantly (translated to F*** this!) and flies back in ball::

o.o! ::No sooner than Vigil PUNKED OUT, does Palkia appear, and gives Dialga a sharp Dragon Claw!! The two begin their ageless conflict now, generating so much spatial and timely energy that it encompassed all of us in a black wave! But above us....they continued their battle.(Cataclysm coming..)

For the moment, Ace made sure to look back at Venus, whom was still watching. A hefty arm slammed the ground(-9E), causing it to shake! At the last second, Venus caught a sense of the impending danger, and Protected herself(-10E) from the massive attack.

Miffed she blocked, Ace raised both arms, and swung them hard, propelling his mass forward so fast he evaporated. Venus was stunned. Big man could move. But her body was collecting energy at a hyper rate. Her attacker though struck from behind, slamming a heavy palm into her back(-6E/-8H). She coughed, and retaliated with a backwards thrown Focus Blast, hitting the just reappeared Ace in the chest!(-11E/-13H)

Thrown back, Ace stamped his feet in protest. She didn't look like a fighter. But he didn't have much more time to think. Fist shone metallic, and Venus soon was lifted skyward by the force of his fast action Bullet Punch.(-4E/-5H) However, Venus landed on her knees, and was able to manage her attack from that position. His mind became her playground, as that Psychic blast ripped through him like a hot knife through cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster(-7E/-11H).

As Ace fell backwards from the migraine, he spotted Dialga and Palkia End their conflict with a dual Dragon Pulse, that then blasted skyward. Both Dragons disappeared again(Thank god, I HATE them), but two beams of energy came streaming down. The first one that crashed into the field was of a purely ghostly nature, screaming souls embed with it (-10 Venus)

The second followed right after, blue chilling flames coming down with it. It hit the ground, creating instant ice shards and impact bolides.(0 both)

===Stats===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 47/30%
Added effects:
Other: Now isin't taking this lightly. Stupid Dragons playing with fire.

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 77/79%
Added effects: Very wary of this foe...
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 4 Yes!
DS, yes u r up

Dark Sage
16th August 2007, 10:36 PM
DL, a neutral energy form results in no damage when that result is rolled.

Anyway...

Venus...

First, use Charge Beam.

Then, use Grass Knot.

Then, use Psychic again.

If he uses Double Team, change your current attack to Shockwave to get rid of the clones.

DarkestLight
17th August 2007, 04:53 PM
XD meesa sorry DS.! ::Changes that::

The_Missing_Link
20th August 2007, 02:05 AM
Use poison jab and a double earthquake

Poison Jab~Earthquake x2

DarkestLight
20th August 2007, 04:19 PM
Round 19

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 47/30%
Added effects:
Other: Now isin't taking this lightly. Stupid Dragons playing with fire.
Poison Jab~Earthquake x 2

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 77/79%
Added effects: Very wary of this foe...
Other:
Charge Beam~Grass Knot~Psychic
Sub: Shockwave if DT occurs

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Venus was quite tired of this match already, and she seemed ready to end it here and now. With the onslaught of the Dragons last round, her mind was on getting the heck out of dodge before they came back.

But that meant ending the mass that was Ace. Whom was speeding toward her at a mighty fast pace! A swift beam of sparking energy was fired at the incoming sumo, who too the brunt of the hit to his face as hit fist connected with Venus's jaw. She spun to the ground, glowing as she did so.(A: -5E/-6H V: -6E/-5h (Poisoned/Sp Atk x2)

Stepping back, and spitting the fluid from her mouth, Venus angrily glared at Ace, whom was steadily raising his hand. Before he could slam his hand down-a slew of thorny vines slithered up and around Ace, before backslamming him to the ground. The speed of the impact did some damage too! In instant retaliation, Ace slammed his heavy forearm on the ground in Venus's Direction, causing that telltale Earthquake to rip though the arena-toppling her over.(A: -9E/-12H V: -5E/-12H)

Not through yet, Ace ripped the vines off of him, and got back to his feet. No sooner did he stand up though, then he was on his knees holding his head. The mental anguish by that Psychic....she was pissing him off. Rage built in Ace, enough for him to lash out violently at the ground, causing an even stronger Earthquake that before.(A: -10E/-15H V:-8E/-13H)

Venus managed to get to her feet after those set of quakes, but her chest hurt. A cough, and purple goo flew out. Crud...he got her. (-2Hp)

===Stats===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 14/6%
Added effects:
Other: Getting close here...

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 45/60%
Added effects: Poisoned, Sp Atk x 2 (2hp a round)
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 3
T_M_L

The_Missing_Link
24th August 2007, 12:25 AM
Use bullet punch then I'll recall you

Dark Sage
24th August 2007, 06:33 AM
Try to use Psychic before he reaches you. Then take it easy.

DarkestLight
24th August 2007, 05:45 PM
Round 20 (First time I ever had a battle reffed that high:D!!)

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: 14/6%
Added effects:
Other: Getting close here...
Bullet Punch...

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 45/60%
Other:
Psychic~Relax x2

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

It's my honest opinion that big, hefty things shouldn't move fast, because when they fall...they cause some major damage. This can be said for Ace. The beast of sumo dashed, I mean DASHED over and gave Venus a Special delivery- a nice gift-wrapped Bullet Punch to the mouth. Unfortunately, Venus was not put off as much as he'd like, and before you knew it, Venus saw Ace go clear across the Spear Pillar, crashing through mortar and rock, before being recalled by his Trainer.

A: -5E/-14H
V: -8E/-5H

*Cough*

===Stats===

Ace; Hariyama (M)
Health/Energy: ----Recalled (K.O ed, but yeah..)
Added effects:
Other: x_X

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 38/52%
Other:

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 2
TML reelases, DS attacks.

We've reached the final competItors for both Participants. How will this pan out :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Missing_Link
31st August 2007, 01:10 AM
I will use Arbiter, my male Gliscor

Dark Sage
31st August 2007, 06:20 PM
Lovely.

Venus, use Energy Ball.

Then, use the poison to your advantage. Use Facade two times.

The_Missing_Link
8th September 2007, 11:59 AM
Sorry for not posting sooner. Busy with classes

Use agility then two night slashes

Agility~Night Slash x2

DarkestLight
8th September 2007, 01:35 PM
Round 21

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arbiter; Gliscor (M)
Health/Energy: 100/100
Added effects:
Other: Herro!
Agility~Night Slash x 2

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 38/52%
Other:
Energy Ball~Facade x 2

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Well now. T_M_L releases her final pokemon, and its a Gliscor. Cripes. it's named Arbiter. I owe him some money...Anyway. Arbiter looks around a moment, spotting a tired Venus, and a smashed up Spear Pillar arena. What did Ace do?

Venus though, is forming a nice hefty Energy ball for Arbiter. Packed with Vitamin D and other essential minerals, its sure to brig a smile to Arbiter's face. The speedy attack speed towards Arbiter..whom is gliding around faster and faster and faster...and loops under the Energy -ulp no. his tail got him in trouble there. Arbiter got smacked right on his scorpion tail. Ow.

(haha same letters.)

A: -5E/-10H--Hyped up on speed!
V: -6E

Finding his speed again, Arbiter glides towards Venus really fast actually. His pincers are glowing black, Oh, he's gonna Night Slash her. Lovely x_x! I say this with a not-so-happy tune because Venus has her hands open...pure Facade coming right up!

Venus, at the last moment, quickly closes her hands and vaults herself at Arbiter, shoulder-check style. Unexpected that was, but Arbiter still struck Venus' shoulder with both pincers in a double hit as he flew sideways from the hit. He didn't score a full hit, to his anger..

Venus cried out and crashed into the ground, dazed from that blow.

A: -7E/-10H
V: -7E/-11H

Man, that hurt! Spinning to a stop, Arbiter looked at Venus, whom seemed to be crawling away. She seemed unable to attack...but man, he didn't wanna fall for that again. So, streaking forward, Arbiter swept low, barely above the ground. Black energy seeped form his pincers as he made his way over to the downed Venus. Venus though, had other plans.

When Arbiter swung to hit Venus, Venus threw herself off of the ground, causing Arbiter to glide right under her. Arbiter rotated so he could see Venus, spotting Venus's left elbow braced by her right arm. She landed on his digging her elbow into his stomach.

Venus then saw black, as Arbiter's tail performed the second swipe of Night Slash. She flew off of Arbiter, coughing up purple and black and landed over by a pillar. The wind knocked out of him, Arbiter lied there...miffed he didn't hit her fully with the frickin' slashes!

V: -7E/-8H

===Stats===

Arbiter; Gliscor (M)
Health/Energy: 70/81%
Added effects: Speed upped.
Other: Frickin' heavy hitter!

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 17/32%
Other: Dazed, tired..

Rounds remaining until Dragon can show up: 1

TML

This battle draws near, but with a run like this, Venus can still pull through!!

The_Missing_Link
10th September 2007, 04:55 PM
Use a sandstorm then two x-scissors

Sandstorm~X-Scissor x2

Dark Sage
10th September 2007, 04:59 PM
Venus, this may be the last round. But we're gonna go down fighting.

First, use Focus Blast.

Then, use Energy Ball twice, if you can.

DarkestLight
10th September 2007, 06:08 PM
O man Battles everywhere!!

Round 22

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arbiter; Gliscor (M)
Health/Energy: 70/81%
Other: Frickin' heavy hitter!
Sandstorm~X-Scissor x 2

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 17/32%
Other: Dazed, tired..
Focus Blast~Energy Ball x 2

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Venus, ravaged by poison and by a fat Pokemon, seemed to dig deep within herself this round, even as the blistering sands began to whip around at her face bothering and blinding her at times. But her mind's eye found Arbiter throughout his spray-storming spree, and her energy levels reached into dire straits to fire off the cumulative blast of Focused energy that sent Arbiter flying high in the sky!

A: -3E/-11H
V: -11E

Uncool! Arbiter was able to roll off the streaking Focus comet, as it headed for worlds unknown. With Venus down there gasping for breath, he began to glow now, becoming a streak of pale green against the bluish-black sky. He was going to divebomb X-Scissor her, even though her hands were holding a green energy of her own devising-in the shape of a ball..o geez...

Arbiter took the hit head on, crashing through it-and hissing in pain. But his focus was unbroken, and Venus could only shield her face as Gliscor crashed into her, pincer first, completing his strike. The resulting mini explosion created a slight cloud of dust, as both competitors lied there in the wake of the small crater formed by Arbiters' action.

V: -6E/-14H

Arbiter scuttled away slowly, but Venus -miraculously struggled to stand. She looked up, only to see a stinger slam her in the face, laced with green energy that irritated her to no end. Coupled with the poison in her system, and the Sandstorm, she became overwhelmed by the multitude of factors, and stayed down.

A: -7E
V: -14H

===Stats===

Arbiter; Gliscor (M)
Health/Energy: 49/64%
Other: Scary lady to fight at full power...

Venus, Gardevoir (F)
Health/Energy: 0/15%
Other: Can I go home and watch TV now DS. please

Dialga and Palkia : They better clean that mess they made ¬¬

Pfft, rounds remaining=0!!

TML is the winner!

TML gets 8 points
Dark Sage gets 4 points
DL gets 8 points (O YES YES YES!!!)

Thank you both TML and DS :D! T'was a fun match to ref!