PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Pokémon Hangman v.57 (MA)

Pages : [1] 2

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 05:56 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: A new rule has been added to the game of Pokemon Hangman, so be sure to check it out.

ANNOUNCEMENT: mr_pikachu has created a Pokémon randomizer that will help you pick a Pokémon when it is your turn to post a puzzle. This will help make sure that every Pokémon will have an equal oppourtunity of coming up. Here is the link to it: The Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer (http://pokemon-randomizer.greatnow.com/randomizer.html)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Randomizer Update! If you select an Unown plushie using the Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer, it will also name what Unown form has been selected in parentheses, like "UNOWN (A)." Don't include this extra letter (or symbol) in the puzzle, however. Just tell the winner what the form is when you award the plushie!

Pokémon Hangman v.57
Little_Pikachu approved :025:

Game Founder / Rules Creator: Jay
Rules Editor For This Version: Brian (mr_pikachu)
Hosts: mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

I'm sure we've all played hangman when you're bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Light Yellow

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don't know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you'll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

Each player may not guess a vowel (A, E, I, O, or U) until they have guessed at least one consonant. However, anyone may make Pokemon guesses before guessing a consonant.

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don't mess up for other people's sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon's name you're doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it's your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn't already been done. You don't need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may only win a maximum of three plushies per day - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. (Each person’s “day” depends on the time listed in their forum profile. Each new day begins at midnight.)

If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceeded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too!

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios and Latias. All others are fine. Oh, and please don't do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet, either.

You are allowed a maximum of NINE incorrect guesses before it's Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone's incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the nine incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the workers must do the next puzzle. You don't get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you're going to be away for 2 weeks then don't wait until you get back because you'll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to four situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and one of the workers will start the next puzzle. (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

When you are guessing the name of a Pokemon on anyone else's turn, you must spell the Pokemon correctly in order to win a plushie of that Pokemon. Example of this rule in action: Let's say someone guessed "Picachu" as their answer to a puzzle, and then another person afterword guesses "Pikachu", if the puzzle is indeed Pikachu, the person who posted second would get the plushie, since the first person spelt it wrong. So please try and avoid making this mistake every time you guess a Pokemon. As for a counter-example, if the man is close to hanging, a correct guess for the Pokemon that is spelled incorrectly will unfortunately make the man hang if there are 1 or 2 guesses remaining, so be careful about this.

Also, if it's your birthday, you're more than welcome to pick any plushie you want for your birthday (excluding legendaries and D/P Pokemon), however, you cannot pick a shiny plushie, as they are obviously rarer than legendaries. When it is your birthday, just post here saying what regular coloured, non-legendary plushie you want (again, you cannot choose a D/P Pokemon either until D/P are released here in North America), and one of the workers will give you your plushie on their next post.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 300 Pokemon to choose from so good luck! (And again, please don’t do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet.)

If there's something you don't understand then ask Number1ChanseyFan, mr_pikachu, or me - we bite but we'll still help. Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts and hostess- mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan,
shinypkmnchaser

The man has been hung a total of thirty-five times
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since 2005; considering this game began in very late April

Since the last puzzle in version 56 was hanged, I'll give the next one. Get ready...!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 9

Good luck!

Master Chief
24th March 2007, 06:37 PM
im going to guess it's a Torkoal maybe?

also, i hope you guys dont mind im using the help of my pkmn cards

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 06:38 PM
Not at all. But they might mind that you've just blasted away two guesses.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: Torkoal
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 7

Crazy Elf Boy
24th March 2007, 07:11 PM
is there an S here?

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 07:25 PM
One puzzle's treasure is another puzzle's trash.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: Torkoal, S
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 6

Master Chief
24th March 2007, 08:02 PM
oh god, i didnt realise that i would waste two guesses in one go...ok how about an A?

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:06 PM
Sorry, but you have to guess at least one consonant before you can guess a vowel.

And a Pokemon guess counts as two letter guesses. That's why, except for extreme circumstances (like three-letter puzzles), most people try to narrow down the possibilities with letters first.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:10 PM
Is there an:R

I an online pokedex legal.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:15 PM
Well, there's no rule against using a database, so I don't think it's a problem.

_ R _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:18 PM
k cool is there an: A

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:19 PM
Nope. There are two.

A R _ A _ _ _ (7)

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:21 PM
ARCANINE
Thats my guess
Wait can i take it back?

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:25 PM
the right answers ARMALDO.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:30 PM
Sorry, but you can't take back a guess once you've made it. That's why we don't allow editing of guesses like some other games.

A R _ A _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: Torkoal, S, Arcanine
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 4

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:33 PM
ohh sry

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:37 PM
Uh... you know, you can still guess at the puzzle. The only guesses that you technically made were R, A, and Arcanine.

A R _ A _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: Torkoal, S, Arcanine

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:40 PM
Is it:ARMALDO

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:41 PM
Indeed it is! The Armaldo plushie is yours, Ash. Well done!

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:44 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(8)
Letters Guessed:None
Guesses Left(9)

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 08:49 PM
I'll take a T.

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:52 PM
sorry fresh out of T's.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(8)
Letters guessed:T
Guesses Left(8)

Quick quetion. How do you do HO-OH?

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 08:55 PM
Only a worker could do a Legendary, so I don't think you'll be doing Ho-oh anytime soon.

How about an A?

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 08:58 PM
Nope sorry.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(8)
Letters Guessed:T;A
Guesses Left(7)

Like what do i do if i get evolved for of the last pokemon?
ex:aron;lairon

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 08:58 PM
To answer what I assume your question was, for the purposes of Pokemon Hangman, Ho-oh is spelled HOOH. Similarly, Mr. Mime is MRMIME, the male Nidoran is NIDORANM, and the female Nidoran is NIDORANF.

However, Porygon2 retains its "2," since that's the only way to distinguish it from Porygon.

Now, is there an R here?

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 09:01 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(8)
Letters Guessed:T;A;R
Guesses Left(6)

Do i have to give you 9 guesses or can i gie like 4 for a 4 letter one?

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 09:03 PM
Um... I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If you want to know whether someone can make multiple guesses at once, the answer is no. You have to wait until the puzzle has been updated before you can guess again.

Anyway, is there an S here?

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 09:03 PM
How about an E?

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 09:06 PM
S _ _ _ _ _ _ _(8)
Letters Guessed:T;A;R;E
Guesses Left(5)

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 09:07 PM
There's a good chance that at least one L is present.

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 09:09 PM
Sorry no. There's no L's
S _ _ _ _ _ _ _(8)
Letters Guessed:T;A;R;E;L
Guesses Left(4)

Dude yhall need to get it fast.

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 09:13 PM
Is it a Smoochum?

Ash_of_pallet_town
24th March 2007, 09:14 PM
*sighn* finally. Yes it was Smoochum. And heres your plushie to prove it.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 09:14 PM
Hey dt, please don't delete your posts in the future. I know it was a duplicate guess (an L), but all that would've happened is that it would have been ignored. If I hadn't seen the post for myself before it was deleted, I would have had to wonder what the original guess was.

We don't allow guesses to be changed - that includes outright deletion. So even if you make a guess that's already been made, just leave the post there so we know what happened.

Anyway, I already have multiple copies of this Pokemon, I believe. So I'll let someone else take it. ^_^

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry, didn't know about it. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the reminder.

Alright, the next one:

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Wrong guess:
Guesses left: 9

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 09:36 PM
Five letters, huh? Let's open with an N this time.

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 09:41 PM
Right on the spot!

_ _ N _ _ (5)

Wrong guess:
Guesses left: 9

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 09:52 PM
Hrm. Well, I already have one, but... is this a Yanma?

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 09:59 PM
Yes, it is! Congrats mr_pikachu! Here's another Yanma to add to your collection!

I'll take a P in advance, please.

Master Chief
24th March 2007, 10:05 PM
i already posted in the previous versions of pkmn hangman, but ok, i'll go with a T instead.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 10:06 PM
Ah, thank you, dt! That's my second Yanma, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: P, T

Good luck!

P.S. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Trade List

Altaria
Azurill
Castform
Charmander
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dustox
Elekid
Exeggcute
Gligar (2)
Graveler
Gyarados (3)
Jynx
Lapras (2)
Lickitung
Milotic
Murkrow
Nincada
Ninjask
Pikachu
Piloswine (2)
Poliwrath
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Sentret
Skitty (2)
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spinarak
Staryu
Steelix
Surskit
Taillow (2)
Togetic
Totodile
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Yanma
Zigzagoon

Seeking List

Abra
Aerodactyl
Aipom
Anorith
Armaldo
Aron
Articuno
Baltoy
Bayleef
Beedrill
Bellossom
Bellsprout
Blaziken
Breloom
Butterfree
Cacnea
Cacturne
Camerupt
Caterpie
Chansey
Chikorita
Chimecho
Chinchou
Cloyster
Combusken
Corphish
Crobat
Croconaw
Ditto
Donphan
Dragonair
Dragonite
Drowzee
Dunsparce
Dusclops
Exeggutor
Farfetch'd
Flaaffy
Flareon
Furret
Gengar
Geodude
Girafarig
Golduck
Gorebyss
Groudon
Grumpig
Haunter
Ho-oh
Horsea
Houndoom
Illumise
Kabutops
Kakuna
Kingdra
Kirlia
Krabby
Kyogre
Lairon
Latios
Ledyba
Lileep
Lotad
Lugia
Luvdisc
Machoke
Machop
Magikarp
Magmar
Magnemite
Mantine
Mareep
Marowak
Mawile
Meganium
Meowth
Metang
Metapod
Mew
Mewtwo
Mightyena
Minun
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
NidoranF
NidoranM
Nosepass
Numel
Nuzleaf
Octillery
Oddish
Parasect
Persian
Phanpy
Pinsir
Politoed
Psyduck
Raichu
Ralts
Raticate
Rattata
Rayquaza
Regice
Registeel
Rhyhorn
Roselia
Sableye
Sandshrew
Seadra
Seaking
Seedot
Sharpedo
Shedinja
Shellder
Shiftry
Skiploom
Slakoth
Slowpoke
Slugma
Snorunt
Solrock
Spinda
Stantler
Suicune
Sunflora
Sunkern
Swablu
Swellow
Swinub
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Togepi
Torkoal
Tyranitar
Tyrogue
Unown
Venonat
Victreebel
Vigoroth
Walrein
Weepinbell
Weezing
Whiscash
Whismur
Wigglytuff
Wingull
Wooper
Zapdos

EDIT: Added Master Chief's guess.

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 10:28 PM
I have an extra Nosepass. Can I trade it with your Steelix?

And I'll add an A to this puzzle.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 10:57 PM
Sorry about the delay. Some imbecile pulled the fire alarm, so we all had to evacuate. >_<

Anyway, that trade offer sounds good, dt! I'll accept. ^_^

_ _ A _ A _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: P, T

Blademaster
24th March 2007, 11:09 PM
This must be a Gyarados.

mr_pikachu
24th March 2007, 11:26 PM
So it must! The Gyarados is yours, Blademaster. Well played!

Inferno_Dragon
24th March 2007, 11:29 PM
I will take an T in advance.

darktyranitar
24th March 2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks, mr_pika!

I'll take an R in advance.

Blademaster
25th March 2007, 01:00 AM
Thank you.

(gives plushie to Unagi)

Enjoy, old friend.

Now, the next puzzle...

_ _ R _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: T
Left: 8

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 01:09 AM
I wonder if we can find an L here.

Crazy Elf Boy
25th March 2007, 05:18 AM
Would i be able to get an S?

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 11:16 AM
I would like a P please

Oh, and I would like to trade mr_pikachu.

How does a Kabutops-Skitty trade looks?

The rest of my repeated plushies is on mi sig. If someone is interested in any of the repeated plushies, then any offer is welcome.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 01:36 PM
Is there an A in this puzzle?

Blademaster
25th March 2007, 03:40 PM
(O'Hagen voice)

I swear to God, I'll pistol-whip the next guy to make an incorrect guess!

_ _ R S _ A (6)

Wrong: L, P, T
Left: 6

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 03:45 PM
Is it Horsea?

Master Chief
25th March 2007, 04:31 PM
i bet it is. so for the next puzzle, ill have an A in advance

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 04:57 PM
i bet it is. so for the next puzzle, ill have an A in advance

Sorry Master Chief, but you can't guess a vowel unless you have guessed a consonant first(even if it's an advance guess)

OK, ID is probably right, so I'll take an S in advance.

Blademaster
25th March 2007, 05:05 PM
Yes, it's a Horsea.

(hucks the plushie at Inferno_Dragon)

WHACKED!

...Oops, wrong game. Oh, well. Z in advance.

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 07:25 PM
T in advance.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 08:17 PM
I'll take an R in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 08:26 PM
By the way mr_pikachu, how many plushies do you have? I know you must have more than me because I just have 73.

Here is the puzzle;

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,Z,T,R
Guesses Remaining: 5

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 08:30 PM
Let's try an A.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 08:33 PM
Yes, there is an A in this puzzle.

Here is the puzzle;

_ A _ _ _ _ (6 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,Z,T,R

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 08:38 PM
Could this be a Mankey?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 08:41 PM
It could also be a Machop.

And I have 292 plushies over 239 different species.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 08:57 PM
See you have 292, I have 73 ... I am way behind you.

And darktyranitar get the plushie. Carefully, don't irrate that it.

Also, I would like an S in advance.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:02 PM
Nice one, dt! I'll take an R in advance.

And don't worry, Inferno. You'll make a comeback in no time.

...Okay, it'll take a little time, but it'll still be quicker than you expect.

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 09:05 PM
Alright, here's the next one:

S _ _ R _ _ _ (7)

Wrong guess:
Guess left: 9

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 09:06 PM
Is it Snorlax?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:08 PM
I'll add a T to the mix.

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 09:14 PM
And the winner...

Nope, no winner yet.

S T _ R _ _ _ (7)

Wrong guess: Snorlax
Guess left: 7

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:15 PM
This looks like a Starmie.

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 09:17 PM
I'll add an S in advance, since mr_pikachu is probably right.

Oh, and I would like to trade mr_pikachu.

How does a Kabutops-Skitty trade looks?

The offer is still available.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 09:17 PM

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 09:21 PM
Yep, mr_pikachu got it right. Here's the plushie.

B in advance.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:24 PM
Whoa, how'd I miss that post, Louis? Yeah, I can accept that trade. Thanks! *swaps Skitty for Kabutops*

EDIT: Thanks for the Starmie, dt! That's my second one, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, B

Good luck!

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 09:29 PM
Let's see if there's any A in this.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:30 PM
It's the blind leading the blind...

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, B, A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 09:32 PM
Might as well try an O

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, you might as well waste some guesses.

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, B, A, O

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 09:37 PM
Is this an Eevee?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:38 PM
Excellent guess, dt!

...If this was a different puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, B, A, O, Eevee
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 2

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 09:38 PM
Me? I don't waste guesses. At least they're useful to write on the incorrect list.

OK, I'm sure that I can find a U on this one

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:40 PM
"That was a brilliant strategic move at a critical juncture!"

_ _ _ U _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, B, A, O, Eevee
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 2

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 09:43 PM
OK, I better write this correctly.

Is this a Minun?

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 09:45 PM
Gonna play safe... any I in here?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 09:45 PM
Uh oh. Louis, I'm afraid you made a typo... That means this Minun is forever lost. Shame on you, Louis!

You said "Minun." Oh, wait. That's the right answer, isn't it? So you've won a Minun, Louis.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 09:51 PM
Can I have an S in advance?

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:08 PM
The first line made me felt like a hang-crap-man.

Anyway, thanks mr_pikachu, a fresh new plushie for the collection

OK, here's the next puzzle:

_ _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: S

Remaining: 8

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 10:09 PM

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:10 PM
I'll open with an N.

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:12 PM
Open only for one letter.

_ _ _ A _( 5 )

Incorrect: S,N

Remaining: 7

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:13 PM
Hmm. Is this a Lotad?

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:16 PM
I don't think so.

_ _ _ A _( 5 )

Incorrect: S,N.Lotad

Remaining: 5

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 10:17 PM
Is there an R in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:19 PM
I'm betting it's a Zubat, then.

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:19 PM
Not a chance.

_ _ _ A _( 5 )

Incorrect: S,N.Lotad,R

Remaining: 4

EDIT: JACKPOT!!!!

mr_pikachu scored a Zubat plushie

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 10:21 PM
An T in advance please.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks, Louis! That's my second Zubat, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 10:24 PM

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:25 PM
Keep on looking.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, A

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:28 PM
Me wants an R

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 10:29 PM
Is there an N in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:31 PM
You gets what you wants.

_ R _ _ _ _ N (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, A

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:32 PM
OHH, is this a Groudon?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:34 PM
It is! You've won the legendary Groudon, Louis! Very well done.

(If you have more than one, I'm offering a trade.)

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:41 PM
(If you have more than one, I'm offering a trade.)

Hey, how did you figure out this one is a repeated plushie?

Anyway, thanks mr_pikachu. OK, who can make the best offer? ^_^

Next:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

Incorrect: none

Remaining: 9

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 10:46 PM
Whoa, it's seriously a repeat? I was just doing that for good measure to get in the first potential offer. How lucky is that? O_O

Anyway, I'll go for an R and give you my trade list.

TRADE LIST:

Altaria
Azurill
Castform
Charmander
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dustox
Elekid
Exeggcute
Gligar (2)
Graveler
Gyarados (3)
Jynx
Lapras (2)
Lickitung
Milotic
Murkrow
Nincada
Ninjask
Pikachu
Piloswine (2)
Poliwrath
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Sentret
Skitty
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spinarak
Starmie
Staryu
Surskit
Taillow (2)
Togetic
Totodile
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Yanma
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 10:57 PM
Well, since it's a legendary plushie, then I want all of your repeated plushies, mwahahahaha...

_ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

Just kidding, I think that with only one or two plushies is OK.

OK, if you are willing to offer two plushies, then I would like Totodile and Castform, how does that sound?

(if that's too much, then I'll make another offer)

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:03 PM
Well, I couldn't get the two-for-one deal when I had a legendary to trade, but I honestly think that's a fair swap. So I'll make the trade of Totodile and Castform for Groudon. *hands over two plushies for the massive Groudon*

Thanks, Louis! And could this be a Farfetch'd?

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:03 PM
Is there an S in this puzzle?

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 11:10 PM
Well mr_pikachu, (literally) you have two-for-two, 'cause you have just won a Farfetch'd.

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:11 PM
Can I have an T in advance?

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 11:12 PM
R in advance.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks, Louis! That's another new plushie for the collection! Now I can't win any more... for the next 45 minutes. ^_^;;

Here's the next one!

R _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:17 PM
Is there an O in this puzzle?

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 11:18 PM
Can I get an I?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:23 PM
A double whammy!

R _ I _ O _ (6)

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:24 PM
Is it Raikou?

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 11:24 PM
Is this a Raikou?

EDIT: beated by a few seconds...S in advance please.

darktyranitar
25th March 2007, 11:25 PM
Is it a Raikou?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:31 PM
Is it Raikou?

Is this a Raikou?

Is it a Raikou?

Well, somebody's won a legendary. But who is it?

The winner, by less than a minute, is Inferno_Dragon! Congrats, Inferno. You've earned a Raikou plushie!

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:32 PM
My second Legendary Plushie. Yeah!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: 0
Guesses Remaining: 9

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 11:33 PM
EDIT: beated by a few seconds...S in advance please.

Is my guess in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:36 PM
I'll add an R to the game.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:36 PM
Sorry didn't see that guess.

_ _ S _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R
Guesses Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:40 PM
Are there any Ls here?

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:40 PM
Nope

_ _ S _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R,L
Guesses Remaining: 7

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 11:41 PM
...Or maybe some C's.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:42 PM
Yep!

C _ S C _ _ _ (7 Letters)

(Should be easy ..... now!)

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 11:47 PM
...and I can find a pair of O's, right?

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:49 PM
Good buy!!

C _ S C O O _ (7 Letters)

(Still Easy!)

Shadow Wolf
25th March 2007, 11:54 PM
Ohh, I could also find...

*various voices*

"AWWW JUST GUESS THE POKEMON ALREADY"

*shinypkmnchaser*

OK, OK, this one is a Cascoon.

Inferno_Dragon
25th March 2007, 11:55 PM
Sometimes just listen to the voices.

It is Cascoon. Here is your plushies.

And I will take an S in advance.

mr_pikachu
25th March 2007, 11:59 PM
Good one, Louis! I'll add an R in advance.

darktyranitar
26th March 2007, 12:00 AM
T in advance.

Shadow Wolf
26th March 2007, 12:02 AM
OK, this one is the first plushie of the day(since I was awarded with it just 55 mins. past 12am, in my time zone)

OK, here's the next puzzle:

_ _ _ S _ _ R _ _( 9 )

Incorrect: T

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 12:05 AM
Ooh, is this a Dunsparce?

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:05 AM

Shadow Wolf
26th March 2007, 12:07 AM
There is an A, but mr_pikachu guessed right too. Congratulations mr_pikachu.

*hands over the Dunsparce plushie*

S in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:08 AM
Can I have an T in advance?

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 12:10 AM
Seven minutes after midnight, and I've got another new plushie for my collection! Thanks, Louis!

Here's the next one.

_ _ T _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 8

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:11 AM

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 12:11 AM
Right down the middle.

_ _ T A _ _ _ (7)

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:12 AM
Is this Metapod?

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 12:13 AM
Indeed it is! The Metapod is yours, T-Tar Master. Well done!

Shadow Wolf
26th March 2007, 12:13 AM
S in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:15 AM
This is my last Plushie of the day.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Guesses Remaining: 8

darktyranitar
R in advance.

mr_pikachu
I'll add an N here.

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:16 AM
Yes, there is an R in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ R (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,N

By the way, mr_pikachu ... the only way to catch up with you ... is if you get sick for half a year or an entire year.

Shadow Wolf
26th March 2007, 12:18 AM
Let's see if I can find a T

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:19 AM
Yes, there is a T in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ T _ R (7 Letters)

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 12:23 AM
Can I have a couple of Ps?

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:24 AM
Yes, you can.

P _ P _ T _ R (7 Letters)

darktyranitar
26th March 2007, 12:25 AM
Is this a Pupitar?

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 12:25 AM
Yes, it is. Here is your plushie and I am done for the day. I will start tomorrow for my daily three plushies.

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 12:28 AM
Nice one, dt! I'll take an R in advance.

darktyranitar
26th March 2007, 12:45 AM
Whoo, now I got the plushies for the T-tar evolution line! Thanks!

Next one:

_ _ _ R _ _ (6)

Wrong guess:
Guess left: 9

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 12:56 AM
Hmm. Is there an S here?

Crazy Elf Boy
26th March 2007, 12:59 AM
Would i be able to get an N?

darktyranitar
26th March 2007, 02:48 AM
Two miss.

_ _ _ R _ _ (6)

Wrong guess: S,N

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 02:50 AM
I wonder whether this puzzle has one O or two Os.

darktyranitar
26th March 2007, 02:55 AM
One, actually.

_ _ _ R O _ (6)

Wrong guess: S, N

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 06:14 AM
That looks like a Fearow to me.

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 06:20 AM
I think Gabi's got it, so I'll take an R in advance.

Crazy Elf Boy
26th March 2007, 06:43 AM
I'll take a N in advance

Master Chief
26th March 2007, 07:53 AM
S in advance, please!

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 10:31 AM

darktyranitar
26th March 2007, 06:33 PM
Yup, Gabi's got this one.

G in advance.

Number1ChanseyFan
26th March 2007, 07:20 PM
C in advance please.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 09:22 PM
Thanks! I guess this one will be VERY easy.
N _ T _ (4)
Wrong guesses: R, S, G, C.

Inferno_Dragon
26th March 2007, 09:29 PM
Is this Natu?

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 09:30 PM
Nice move, Inferno! I'll take an R in advance.

Master Chief
27th March 2007, 07:13 AM
S in advance, please.

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2007, 10:20 AM
Is this Natu?
Indeed it is. Congrats on your timing. The Natu plushie is yours.

*Hugs her Expedia Celebration plushie.* Too bad these have run out. I can only give out regular Natus now.

Inferno_Dragon
27th March 2007, 10:45 AM
Thanks, this is my second evolutionary plushie collection that has been completed and here is the next puzzle;

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R,S

mr_pikachu
27th March 2007, 12:26 PM
Could there be an L here?

Inferno_Dragon
27th March 2007, 12:51 PM
Yes, there is.

_ _ L _ _ _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R,S

mr_pikachu
27th March 2007, 12:51 PM
Hmm... is this a Politoed?

Inferno_Dragon
27th March 2007, 12:53 PM
Nope!

_ _ L _ _ _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R,S, Politoed

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2007, 01:37 PM
Delcatty?

Inferno_Dragon
27th March 2007, 01:38 PM
Yes, it is. Here is your plushie.

And I would like an S in advance.

mr_pikachu
28th March 2007, 12:15 AM
Nice one, Gabi! I'll take an R in advance.

Master Chief
28th March 2007, 07:07 AM
L in advance, please!

Lady Vulpix
28th March 2007, 07:36 AM
Good advanced guesses!
_ _ L _ _ S _ _ R (9)

Number1ChanseyFan
28th March 2007, 11:25 AM
Is this Pokemon #1, Bulbasaur?

Lady Vulpix
28th March 2007, 04:35 PM
Yes, it is! Which means you get a #1 plushie. :)

Oh, I've realized I have 2 Delcatty plushies. Would anyone like to trade?

Number1ChanseyFan
28th March 2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the plushie, Gabi.

I would be interested in a Delcatty, but the only duplicate that I have is Heracross.

Here is the next puzzle!! ^_^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: None.

Guesses Remaining: 9.

darktyranitar
28th March 2007, 08:16 PM
I'll take a T.

Inferno_Dragon
28th March 2007, 09:15 PM
Is there an S in this puzzle?

Number1ChanseyFan
28th March 2007, 09:25 PM
Nope, there aren't any S's or T's!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T.

Guesses Remaining: 7.

Inferno_Dragon
28th March 2007, 09:32 PM

Shadow Wolf
28th March 2007, 09:35 PM
Can I get an R?

mr_pikachu
28th March 2007, 11:49 PM
For once, I'll add a C.

Seeker_of_Truth
29th March 2007, 02:16 AM
Just because I'm a goober, I'll guess H and then ask the next two guessers to guess I and then E so that that last 6 guess will spell ARCHIE. Yay for my shameless silliness! XD

Lady Vulpix
29th March 2007, 07:49 AM
I have no Heracross, Christen. We can trade if you want.

Sorry, Seeker, I can't guess a vowel yet, so I'll have to break the pattern.

Is there an N?

Number1ChanseyFan
29th March 2007, 04:31 PM
Gabi: That trade is fine with me if it is ok with you!!

Anyways, this Pokemon plushie will probably have a new home soon!!

_ _ _ _ C H A _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R, N.

Guesses Remaining: 5.

Shadow Wolf
29th March 2007, 04:42 PM
Ah, is this a Medicham?

Number1ChanseyFan
30th March 2007, 02:55 PM
Yep, this Pokemon is Medicham, good job, Louis!!

mr_pikachu
30th March 2007, 03:38 PM
Well played, Louis! I'll take an R in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
30th March 2007, 06:58 PM
I will take an S in advance.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th March 2007, 08:20 PM
I'll take a N in advance

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2007, 08:39 AM
Gabi: That trade is fine with me if it is ok with you!!

Anyways, this Pokemon plushie will probably have a new home soon!!

_ _ _ _ C H A _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R, N.

Guesses Remaining: 5.Just posting to complete the trade. *Hands Christen a Delcatty plushie in exchange for a :214: plushie.*

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 10:34 AM
Thanks Christen, this plushie is new to the collection.

OK, time for the next puzzle:

_ _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: R,S,N

Remaining: 6

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 10:39 AM
Hmm... what about an L?

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 10:48 AM
What about a "Yeah"?

L _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: R,S,N

Remaining: 6

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 10:52 AM
Ooh, is this a Lugia?

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 11:38 AM
Sorry, but I'm afraid to tell you that this one is a Lotad.

...Just kidding. There's no way I would say that(unless I would want to invalidate the puzzle and make you as mad as a devil, lol). Anyway, congratulations mr_pikachu, you have just scored a legendary Lugia plushie.

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 12:25 PM
...Yeah, today has been a pretty bad day, so I'd probably whale on you for that one. But nonetheless, thanks for the Lugia, Louis! That's a great new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Good luck!

(Could this plushie be the ultimate legendary, Louisgia?)

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 01:22 PM
XD, sorry, but the puzzle has no S(Louisgia)

OK, let's look for an R

(Wow, I sure like Pringles!)

Inferno_Dragon
1st April 2007, 01:24 PM
Is there an T in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 01:36 PM
You're on a real hot streak now...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, T

Inferno_Dragon
1st April 2007, 01:38 PM

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 01:40 PM
Seek the treasure, and your destiny will be revealed...

_ _ _ _ A _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, T

Inferno_Dragon
1st April 2007, 01:43 PM
Is there an L in this puzzle?

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 01:44 PM
I'm almost sure that this one is a Clefable

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 01:46 PM
You're almost sure?

...Take it away, Louis! The Clefable's yours.

Inferno_Dragon
1st April 2007, 01:46 PM
I will take an S in advance.

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks mr_pikachu. I said that I was almost sure because I thought that this one could be a Meganium.

Wait...

*notices his mistake and hits himself in the forehead*

If I could participate in a contest about being stupid...

...I would lose because of my stupidity.

Anyway, here's a new puzzle

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 10 )

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 02:13 PM
Hey, it could just as easily be a Louisgia!

...Is there an R here?

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 02:15 PM
Right on the spot...

_ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ _( 10 )

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 02:17 PM
Hmm. Is this a Victreebel?

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 03:16 PM
Once again, you are right on the spot mr_pikachu....

...on the spot to score a Victreebel plushie, congrats.

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 03:19 PM
Excellent! Thanks, Louis. That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 03:44 PM
Hmm, a tough one...

Maybe an O could be useful on this one.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 03:56 PM
The doubt will haunt you...

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, O

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 04:01 PM
Hmm, let's put some hopes up, and have faith in the letter N.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 04:08 PM
Why settle when you can select?

_ _ N _ N (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, O

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 04:11 PM
Well, I don't have to select this time, 'cause I sure that this one is a Minun

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 04:18 PM
Well put, my good chap! The Minun belongs to you!

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 05:19 PM
Thanks mr_pikachu, this plushie is available for trade(since I already have one)

OK, next:

_ _ _ _ _( 5 )

Master Chief
1st April 2007, 05:25 PM
a P please

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 05:26 PM
I'll open with an N.

EDIT: Trade offer!

TRADE LIST:
Altaria
Azurill
Charmander
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dustox
Elekid
Exeggcute
Gligar (2)
Graveler
Gyarados (3)
Jynx
Lapras (2)
Lickitung
Milotic
Murkrow
Nincada
Ninjask
Pikachu
Piloswine (2)
Poliwrath
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Sentret
Skitty
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spinarak
Starmie
Staryu
Surskit
Taillow (2)
Togetic
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Yanma
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 05:26 PM
Going down and up...

_ _ _ N _( 5 )

Incorrect: P

EDIT: Minun right? Then I want Sentret.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 05:29 PM
Hmm, is this an Ekans?

(See the previous post for my trade offer.)

Shadow Wolf
1st April 2007, 05:33 PM
Right you are mr_pikachu, here's your Ekans plushie

*hands over the plushie*

See my previous post for the offer, and S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2007, 05:51 PM
Minun for Sentret? You've got yourself a deal! *makes trade*

Anyway, thanks for the Ekans, Louis! That's my second one, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Good luck!

Blademaster
1st April 2007, 05:52 PM
Alex, I'll take T for $400.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st April 2007, 05:54 PM
N for me plz

Inferno_Dragon
1st April 2007, 06:18 PM
Is there an R in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
2nd April 2007, 06:13 AM
Someone just lost a lot of money.

_ _ N _ _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd April 2007, 06:36 AM
I feel like taking a stab in the dark and saying Yanma

mr_pikachu
2nd April 2007, 06:41 AM
Sometimes a stab in the dark hits the bullseye. You've won a Yanma, CEB!

Master Chief
2nd April 2007, 08:19 AM
S in advance, please!

Number1ChanseyFan
2nd April 2007, 09:23 AM
C in advance please!!

Inferno_Dragon
2nd April 2007, 03:24 PM
A T in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd April 2007, 06:21 PM
ok

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: A,S,T
Guesses left: 6

mr_pikachu
2nd April 2007, 06:27 PM

...Um, nobody guessed an A. (Christen guessed C.) Actually, nobody could've guessed an A, since they'd have to guess a consonant first.

So, was that a mere typo on your part, or did you think that an A had been guessed (and were thus revealing it as such)?

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd April 2007, 06:40 PM
Sorry about that I think its because Inferno Dragon had "A T in advance please"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: C,S,T
Guesses left: 6

There i have rectified my mistake.

Inferno_Dragon
2nd April 2007, 06:47 PM
Is there an E in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd April 2007, 07:10 PM