PDA

View Full Version : Blademaster VS. Dragonis (Referee needed)

Blademaster
24th March 2007, 11:39 PM
I have somewhere between 1 and 3 slots open... I want to battle.

But I won't accept just any opponent - I want someone powerful, someone efficient, and someone who will likely pulverize me.

If you (and I) think you fit those criteria, than respond here.

Here are the rules:

1. It will be a 3-on-3, 1 Pokemon at a time.
2. The referee decides who sends out first and who attacks first.
3. I won't ban anything; my opponent is allowed a maximum of 5 banned moves.
4. The DQ time is 4 days for both my opponent and the ref.
5. The battlefield is this:

The Island of the Standing Stones

A grass-covered island only fifty feet in diameter, this small battlefield is marked by five emblem-engraved monoliths near the shoreline surrounding a stone altar at the center of the island. The island is bathed in eternal dusk, so solar and lunar attacks are both equally effective here, as are both terrestrial and aquatic attacks.

HOWEVER...

The monoliths themselves are not to be damaged - should any force of any kind - physical or mental - be exerted on them, the Pokemon that initially* caused said force will instantly lose half its HP and energy.

*Take note of the word 'initially' - in other words, if my Combusken were to Double Kick an enemy Alakazam into a monolith, my Combusken would be affected, whilst the Alakazam would only suffer normal damage from the kick and the impact.

I'll be waiting for any potential challengers...

Dragonis
24th March 2007, 11:58 PM
I'll take you on if thats alright. I'm dieing for a good match. (The last five I've tried to start never got off the ground)

Blademaster
25th March 2007, 12:55 AM
You, Dragonis?

Well...

(reviews your ASB records)

Hmmmmmm...

You're not exactly what I was expecting, but seeing how well you fared against Master of Paradox, The Missing Link, and Dark Sage...

.................................................. .......................................

Very well. I accept your acceptance of my challenge.

Now, we must procure a referee...

Any takers?

Dragonis
25th March 2007, 12:13 PM
And not to brag, but I've beat Chris also. (A high point of my ASB career)

Chris 2.1
25th March 2007, 12:24 PM
I'll get you back Drag. One day..............................