PDA

View Full Version : Uh.... I'm back?

Giga Bowser
28th March 2007, 05:16 PM
Wow, what did I miss? My old signature said I updated it last Jan 27, probably 2006. I forgot all about this place until I got an email on my birthday recently. Nowaydays I stay on acforums, gamefaqs, serebiiforums, and brokencontrollers. Anyone remember who I am?

Perfect Chaos
28th March 2007, 10:19 PM
Unfortunately I don't remember who exactly you are, sorry.

Also, this should go into Misc., not General Discussion

Giga Bowser
29th March 2007, 03:31 AM
Unfortunately I don't remember who exactly you are, sorry.

Also, this should go into Misc., not General Discussion

Oh, sorry, I didn't see a "welcome new users" or "testing" forum.

mr_pikachu
29th March 2007, 03:46 AM
We use Miscellaneous for that purpose. It's basically for any topic that wouldn't belong in any other forum, whether it involves current events, funny stories, everyday chatter, or introductions. GD is for discussion of the Pokemon franchise that isn't specific to the anime, video games, TCG, etc.

Drago
29th March 2007, 03:50 AM
Green forums. Duck!!
Anyway, welcome back Giga Bowser. I don't remember your name, though I do remember you were an awfully tricky end boss. Do stick around, see if you like the changes.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th March 2007, 05:44 AM
Welcome back. I recommend you the whacking game at PCG. Also, I don't know if you are interested in anime, but at least someone should reply my thread in the spoiler forum...

Alucard
29th March 2007, 06:34 AM
You stay active on forums full of idiots. Nice job.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th March 2007, 07:10 AM

I see that's why you won't dare to come to 'Whack-a-TPMer', we perhaps would like to do that in Real Life...will you?

Blademaster
29th March 2007, 08:03 AM

If that was directed towards any of the four forums Giga Bowser mentioned in his first post (Which I'm assuming it most likely is, due to the pluralization of the word 'forum.'), please disregard the following paragraph and accept my apologies for jumping the gun;

If that was directed to this forum, then I guess I shoulds remind you that you are an active member of this forum, as well. Nice job.

Anyway, Giga Bowser, I don't know you, but due to your screenname, I assume you, like me, are a Mario fan; ergo, you are :waycool: in my book.

Welcome back.

darktyranitar
29th March 2007, 08:23 AM
Giga Bowser... I think I've came across that name, but I've never actually talk to you in person.

Anyway, welcome back to the forums; and I dunno if Alucard is refering to those forums or this forum, but do hang out more at this forum. Um... go and check ASB if you haven't already.

Blademaster
29th March 2007, 08:53 AM
Giga Bowser... I think I've came across that name, but I've never actually talk to you in person.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/Soul_of_the_Phoenix/GigaBowser.jpg

I'd start talkin' pretty damn quick if I were you...

darktyranitar
29th March 2007, 10:49 AM
Uh... okay.

Who is Mamemon@msn.com, btw?

Crazy Elf Boy
29th March 2007, 08:20 PM
Yeh as Mikachu said go to the whack a tmper game its fun :waycool:

Perfect Chaos
30th March 2007, 09:07 AM
Nah, Alu's straight with this forum. He's talking about all the other forums that Bowser said he has been active with (GameFAQs, acforums, etc.).

I actually have to agree with Alucard on that one :o

Giga Bowser
30th March 2007, 10:34 AM
Nah, Alu's straight with this forum. He's talking about all the other forums that Bowser said he has been active with (GameFAQs, acforums, etc.).

I actually have to agree with Alucard on that one :o

Hey, I'm sure there's a reason I haven't been here in over a year.

Let's see the join dates of my other accounts....
11-15-2005 (Serebii)
23 Jul 2006 (ACforums)
25 Jul 2006 (Brokencontrollers)

Maybe I forgot when I was in the AF between Feb and Nov 2005.

FYI this is the only board I use the name Giga Bowser on. Everywhere else I'm Gargomon251.

Vejodi
2nd April 2007, 10:53 AM
I actually remember your username. Nevertheless, welcome back, and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Giga Bowser
3rd April 2007, 01:27 AM
I actually remember your username. Nevertheless, welcome back, and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Me, or the other guy?

Regardless, since DP isn't out for almost a month, and I'm kinda sick of all the rest of the pokemon games, I probably won't be posting here much.

Vejodi
3rd April 2007, 09:35 PM
You. My real account was 'shazza'.

Giga Bowser
10th April 2007, 05:35 PM
You. My real account was 'shazza'.

sorry, can't say I remember.

Link
10th April 2007, 06:00 PM
Shazza was a troll. Anyway, welcome back! Are you going to buy Diamond or Pearl?

Andrew
10th April 2007, 06:05 PM
Shazza had everyone under the guise of Shazza for a while. They were all abusing the username change, then, hillariously, it was turned off for a while when there was like 3125 shazza's/

Giga Bowser
11th April 2007, 06:27 PM
Oh :(

Anyway I preordered pearl back in feb 20 but I got two day shipping cause it was cheaper. I tried to avoid spoilers so I don't have a team set or anything, I'd rather be surprised.

Vejodi
12th April 2007, 01:04 AM
Heracross: I was a jerk for quite awhile, and probably still am.

Andrew: Fun times. One of my highlights here. Was it Suzie that turned it off?

Giga Browser: I was also mod of PCG for a couple years. I'm not really into the new Pokémon games myself, yet, it's most probable that I will download the ROM and play. :P

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th April 2007, 05:54 AM
Hm, did I get right, you are the one shazza who was a moderator or was there ever another one named shazza? This sentence was quite difficult to form and will be difficult to understand, I am just talking to myself again.

But back to the normal stuff, welcome back also for you. Thanks to you guys coming back, this is an easy way to increase also my postcount. And no, postcount does not matter to me, at least not so much as when I was a noob...but what the hack, I'm still one. As can be seen from my English usage.

Vejodi
12th April 2007, 01:28 PM
There is one shazza, which is me (account is now banned, as I had a jerky phase). One day, using the public name feature with UBB 6, everyone changed their name to a form of shazza. Eg: "Shazza", "Shazzer", "shazza's brother" etc.

I don't know why or how it started.

Link
13th April 2007, 08:24 AM
I am glad that you ordered at least one of the new pokemon games. The new pokemon legendaries look kick ass too.