PDA

View Full Version : ~ April Fools Day ~

Roy Karrde
1st April 2007, 12:31 PM
Happy April Fools Day Everyone! Hope you enjoyed Weasel and I little prank.

Drusilla
1st April 2007, 12:35 PM
Check your grammar, dude...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
1st April 2007, 01:10 PM
Whatever you did, it flew completely over my head. :x kkthxbai ^^;;

Roy Karrde
1st April 2007, 01:15 PM
For those that missed it, Weasel and I started off by locking all the topics. I then went on and made a joke thread saying I was Jay, and went around renaming all the RPGs while demanding worship. Weasel came back on afterwards and then deleted the Jay topic and then we moved all the threads to the RPG Archive becuase "No one looks in there" ~.^ Needless to say we had alot of fun.

Bulbasaur4
1st April 2007, 03:44 PM
>.<;; Too much time on your hands....

Meh, glad I missed it. ^_^ Otherwise I would have probably fought back.

Mystic_clown
1st April 2007, 05:12 PM
There was a prank? I never noticed.

Blademaster
1st April 2007, 05:44 PM
Ditto.

Another proud moment for the RPG Forum. :rolleyes:

Crazy Elf Boy
1st April 2007, 06:15 PM
I didn't see it either

Your little escapade has seemed to have gone unnoticed.

Weasel Overlord
1st April 2007, 06:31 PM
Yup, that'd be cos we did it at like, 5pm GMT/12pm CST, and even then, only for about ten minutes, cos we were rumbled. Oh well!

And I guess RPG was most definitely not impressed, snigger. :D :D

Roy Karrde
1st April 2007, 06:33 PM
Well Damn Weasel it seems that they did not like our little April Fools Joke. I guess we will have to up the damage next year!

Vulpix.ck87
1st April 2007, 07:40 PM
What what? *oblivious to all* Who is that creepy man under your name, Roy-Maloy?

Roy Karrde
1st April 2007, 07:48 PM
Over in the United States we have a Nightly News show called Dateline, the guy there is a reporter named Chris Hanson that does a series of episodes on it called To Catch a Preditor that sets up Child Preditor Sex Stings. He has become a bit of a idol around the College Crowd around here.

Drusilla
2nd April 2007, 01:07 AM
Never even heard of him... Heh... Around here, the news comes from Cobert... Which is pretty sad, really...