PDA

View Full Version : Hi...I'm new...

kipino838
3rd April 2007, 04:29 AM
Hello...I'm new.I'm Jennifer,but call me Kipino.

Dark-San
3rd April 2007, 05:34 AM
I suppose it would be better for you to introduce yourself right, Jennifer? For the mere formality, we appreciate that you decided to join the board. However it would be harder for the members here to guide you around the board since they have no idea on your field of interest as well as what do you like to achieve here.

Maybe tell us more of yourself and we can assure that you will enjoy your stay with us at Pokemasters. ^.^

mr_pikachu
3rd April 2007, 02:25 PM
Hey there, Kipino! Welcome to TPM. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Now, even though I know next to nothing about you, I have a feeling you'd be interested in checking out Fanfic (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16). My instincts tell me it'd suit you perfectly!

...Seriously. Check it out. It's awesome. ^_^

firepokemon
3rd April 2007, 07:19 PM
Rise and shine and giv e God the glory glory future of our world. Hello and welcome to TPM you're only seven years late. We never knew it but it arrived and the tpm forums turned seven years old. So rise and shine and give god the glory glory future of our world.

Dark Scizor
3rd April 2007, 10:33 PM
Haven't seen you [fp] in a while.

Also, welcome Kipino.

Link
4th April 2007, 12:55 PM
Welcome! Are you getting the new pokemon games?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th April 2007, 06:07 AM
Welcome. Where do all these all-new people come from? Not from Finland at least, although I posted some cool links to PCG in a Finnish forum.