PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What is Your Favourite Pokemon? (Individual, not species)

Master Chief
3rd April 2007, 07:02 AM
your fave Pokemon can be from any game (excluding the P/D games, as they aren't sold in North America) or the TCG. (or a combanation of both)
also, you don't need reasons for why you like them.

ok, i'll start.

my fave Pkmn from TCG is my Tyranitar ex delta species

my fave Pkmn from the video games is my Pikachu L.60

it's your turn now...

Blademaster
3rd April 2007, 04:40 PM
1. This is technically a poll, and therefore belongs in PCG.

2. 'Favorite Pokemon,' as Lady_Vulpix recently put it, is 'the stereotype for unoriginal polls.'

In other words...

:lock:

firepokemon
3rd April 2007, 07:11 PM
Oh who cares if its a poll or not or that its unoriginal.

My favourite pokemon tcg card was a Charizard, it was all crinkled up and unfortunately went up in smoke. Fire is such a tragedy I think, just a piuty there wasn't any bodies.

My favourite pokemon in video game was my Butterfree. Butterfrees are really weak but they're so pretty as they fly in the air. Butterfree was also my favourite animated pokemon. Nothing was better than its performance in Bye Bye Butterfree as it flew into the air to one day die.

My worse pokemon in an animated series has got to be Onix. What an annoying pokemon, I would torture it with water gun if it was my pokemon. And it just had no character and was boring. I also hated togepi it did nothing but stay in its egg shell. You'd think it would come out but nooooooooooo Togepi continued acting like a baby.

I also never understood Magikarp, Magikarp was presented as so weak in the animated series and yet when it evolved to a flying/water pokemon it was so strong when in reality it wasn't. As proven when I tried catching it in the video game which was really a rom cause I could not possibly buy a gameboy that would so such a lame thing to do and I just couldnt do that. The thing died and all I used was an incy wincy teeny whiny yellow electric attack and the pokemon died.

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2007, 06:01 AM
Ok, this one is slightly different (in that it deals with individual pokemon rather than species), so let's give it a chance. It is, however, a poll, and as such should go in PCG.

My favorite pokemon from the games I played was my Butterfree from Pokemon Gold. That Butterfree helped me win many battles (including the final one against Pikachu) as well as capture other pokemon.

Crazy Elf Boy
4th April 2007, 06:25 AM
My Favourite Pokemon in Blue was Scyther :123:

My Favourite Pokemon in Silver was Feraligatr :160:

And I have a few like Rayquaza, Salamence, Flygon and Linoone (oh so cute)

Master Chief
4th April 2007, 07:03 AM
YAY!! allright we got some posts here after all... :) ok keep them posts coming! i hope everyone will post their fave Pkmn here...and also, thanks Lady Vulpix for giving me a chance with this thread!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th April 2007, 06:37 AM
Game:

My favourite Pokémon is probably my only 100 level Pokémon, Ivysaur in Pokémon Red. Eventhough I forgot to evolve him. Sorry, ILikePokémon;P, the Mews you gave are cool, but I prefer my very own Pokémon.

My least favourite Pokémon is my friend Aleksi Karttunen's Mewtwo...he always beat me in G/S/C.

Anime:

My favourite Pokémon is Articuno because I like winter. I also like Misty's Psyduck because he is funny.

I think I don't have any least favourite Pokémon in the anime...I didn't like Togepi at one point though...I thought Misty's keeping it in her arms prevented her ******* from growing...moderators, delete this line if it sucks.

Master Chief
5th April 2007, 07:40 AM
interesting post....but next time, please don't post anything vulgar like that, ok?

anyways, do you have any TCG Pkmn that you like?

Fett One
5th April 2007, 08:51 PM
In red my favorite pokemon was Charizard. It's still my all time favorite pokemon.

In gold/crystal my favorite pokemon is houndoom.

In ruby my favorite pokemon is salamance

Mega Horny
5th April 2007, 11:14 PM
I like the original TCG Machamp. Found a holographic copy fully sealed lying on the beach one fourth of July. Before then, i'd never heard of Pokemon. That's what got me into it. And I still have that card to this day, still sealed.

My favorite RBY Pokemon is likely Magmar.
My favorite Gold/Crystal Pokemon is either Feraligatr or Steelix.
My favorite RSE Pokemon is Aggron.