PDA

View Full Version : Oi!...I'm back.

T3h Ky0gr3 L0rd
5th April 2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah, i used to be "Kyogre Lord", the first one, but i stopped going online for about a year. this is my second account, and i'm happy to be back here with old allies....thanx team rocket--Lolz!

BTW, i've read The Emerald League, by the great Captain Pringle, who made a cameo in one of the chapters, i've read some other fics, like the pne about Silva, some secret agent chix0rz, and the power within, about a mewtwo-looking-human-experiment-monster-baby-with-the-awes0m3-powerz-of-all-th4t-iz-aw3s0me.

I'm L33T, I EV train my P0kay-manz (About 13 Kyogres...) I have one at level 76 with 340+ sp atk, and one at level 100 with 320+ sp atk (do the math, homiez) BTW, that's in my h4xed fire red. Willing to battle any soul who didn't max-stat their pocket friendz, tho my wobbafet can pro'ly one-shot it, EV trained with about 650+ hp, breeding to produce one with nature 750+ hp...

Love the ladies (yeah, bring it, Misty!) Lolz. Chix w/ glasses, send me your pix! I play SSBM, my tag name is LIFE, you can check me out on youtube.com, search: life yakuza ssbm...

Starting to play Halo 2, i sux (plasma pistol+smg/battle rifle) OMFG headshot! No scope!

I'm single, currently looking for a nice young girl(about 16-19) to be friends w/, maybe go out and stuph. She needs to be into gaming (I'm going pro for Super Smash Bros Brawl, since its too late for SSBM, tho i'm hella nice in it), must be in the area, needs to be not so energetic/high maintenance (ladies, i workz at 6 flags new england, decent $$ coming in, plus i gotta pay for my car and colege...). I don't wanna be picky, but virgins please, or those who've did it very few times accummulatively, cuz, i'm still a big V...sry...lolz

Also, deh ch!x0rz must be cute, pretty, hot, sexy, curvy, or asian. A combo of those would be awesome. I'll take tickets tomorrow--lolz!

Currently writing a 3 book series, tho i can't share its titlt, and in depth storyline, but it goes kinda like this:

Sci-Fan (sci-fi/fantasy)
takes place in the year 2124. Magic and technology coexist, demons, dragons, humans, and aliens live on earth. One certain wizard steals a project from an underground tech company, and creates a synthetic human using the materials he pilfered.

she(the synthetic human), then becomes the main character. she was originally designed to be a combat device, capable of destroying most life on earth. how ever, she's just a prototype. she develops selfawareness, joins a military faction, and learns about her true purpose, all the while falling in love with the wizard guy.

the wizard dies, she weeps over his death, and is wisked off to an alien world for military training. mean while, back on earth, the underground tech co is discovered and framed for threats to conquer the world. Nice.

in the final book, the girl, along with her entire "family" of comabt units, are used as cold blooded killers, superweapons to fight the enemy. As this happens, an ancient evil awakens and realizes the power in the girl, and attempts to use it to purge itself from the blackness in its heart and become a human.

So yeah, that's it w/o any spoilers, tho w/o the spoilers, it sounds kind....yeah, like, "...Not wow."

so, hey, TPM, i'm back and ready to b an active member, let me kno what you guyz think of me and s7uf...
TTYL

~Life

Vejodi
6th April 2007, 03:23 AM
??

I'm a bit confused, but oh well. Welcome back, I too am (partially) back as well, I used ot be shazza.

I remember Captain Pringle. :)

darktyranitar
6th April 2007, 03:57 AM
uh...

1334 (does it stands for l33t or something? whatever). That's what I think of you :P

Anyway, welcome back to TPM. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Go to Whack-a-TPMer... oh wait, that game has stopped... well, go and play some games at the PCG section then.

Dark-San
6th April 2007, 08:06 AM
A well thought out introduction but listing out the requirements of your girlfriend in a pokemon forum does sound a bit weird.

If you love writing then fanfic and RPG would be a great place to check out. But if you are the anime type, OA forum will always welcome you.

Crazy Elf Boy
6th April 2007, 09:33 AM
Hello welcome back to TPM

I really wish i could verse you in SSBM because I dont have any challenges were i live, also with Halo 2 Plasma Pistol + Battle Rifle = Cheap. The new wave of Halo styleness is taking out some one with 2 magnums, fun to watch and humiliating.

:waycool:

T3h Ky0gr3 L0rd
7th April 2007, 07:18 AM
Hey, I remember you, darktyranitar! And dark-san, nice sig. Yeah the girlfriend thing on a pokemon forum is kinda weird, but my sister in the epitome of what is bizzare....lol

yeah, i'm rejoining after 2 years of silence, so not many people might kno me.

Crazy Elf Boy, i'll play u in SSBM, perhaps Halo 2 when i play at my boys' (he's got Live). as for the SSBM match, need place to meet at.

Like, i live in Springfield MA, forest park area....the place sux0rz. hit me up if ur interested =)
~Life

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th April 2007, 06:38 AM
I am too much 'not on TPM' to catch your possible humour...and I mean you all. That's what I should have said a million times.

Welcome back anyways.

RedStarWarrior
15th April 2007, 04:34 AM
OI!

Drink, motherfucker, drink!! :)

Anyway, welcome back.

T3h Ky0gr3 L0rd
15th April 2007, 09:51 AM
Yes! Drink!

lol.

I miss TPM

Crazy Elf Boy
15th April 2007, 08:00 PM
Yeh T3h Ky0gr3 L0rd I would play you in Halo 2 and Super smash bro.................if only you could get like a plane ticket............and fly.........to...........Australia?