PDA

View Full Version : The TPM Battling League - Registration

mr_pikachu
7th April 2007, 10:32 PM
The TPM Battling League
Registration

Admin Approved by Chris
Commissioner: mr_pikachu

This topic is for registration posts for the TPM Battling League (TPMBL). Participants only need to post once to be registered for the league. Having an account in the league does not register you for any tournaments – you must post in the topic for each event you wish to enter.

Registration posts should be made as follows:

TPM Username: My_username
TPMBL Username: My Other Name

Your TPM username is simply your screen name on the forum; for instance, my username is mr_pikachu. You may choose to be called a different name for TPMBL battles. This is your TPMBL username. (If you omit this from your registration post, your TPMBL username will be the same as your TPM username.)

Once you register, you will be given a TPMBL ID number and will be listed alongside the other members of the league in the Rules and Ratings thread.

No TPMBL username may be the same as any other TPMBL username. Therefore, once a name has been taken, nobody else can have that name.

The following is my registration. You may choose to ignore it or to use it as an extra template to help you with your own registration.

TPM Username: mr_pikachu
TPMBL Username: mr_pikachu

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2007, 10:35 PM
Sure, I'll register.

TPM name: Hypotenuse Man
TPMBL: Hypotenuse Man

Phoenixsong
8th April 2007, 12:23 AM
D'yknow, this idea was actually on my thoughts this week... goodie.

TPM Name: Phoenixsong
TPMBL Name: Phoenixsong

April 22nd CANNOT come soon enough.

PNT510
8th April 2007, 07:25 PM
It's been a couple of years since I got my butt kicked in some pokemon battles.

TPM Name: PNT510
TPMBL Name: PNT510

Andrew
9th April 2007, 03:38 AM
This is for Online Battling or the new Pokemon games coming up?

PNT510
9th April 2007, 12:30 PM
This is for Online Battling or the new Pokemon games coming up?

Both, the new Pokemon games have online play built in.

Blademaster
9th April 2007, 12:53 PM
Oh, so THAT'S what this is all about... I guess I'll join in, then.

TPM Screenname: Blademaster (Should be CuleX, though. [hint, hint])
TPMBL Screenname: CuleX

Mega Horny
9th April 2007, 03:03 PM
Meh, I doubt I can top my ground monotype team in Sapphire, but, I'll do my best.

TPM Screenname: Mega Horny
TPMBL Screenname: CuleX

mr_pikachu
9th April 2007, 03:06 PM
...I'm afraid that Blademaster has already claimed that TPMBL username. Would you mind picking another name, Mega Horny?

EDIT: When you hit 12,345 posts, you've just gotta say something. It's just too cool of a number.

Blademaster
9th April 2007, 04:08 PM
You DO realize he's just doing that to bust your chops, right Bri? :sweat:

mr_pikachu
9th April 2007, 04:45 PM
Figured so. Nonetheless, I don't have much choice but to take it seriously.

Mega Horny
9th April 2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry about that. My NEW tpmbl screename will be 'Q-l3x' or, if that is also taken, '∆CuleX.'

Weasel Overlord
11th April 2007, 06:56 PM
I'd like to register! Even though we don't get the games for an age in Britain, and I therefore haven't bought a DS yet, lol! So, if it's alright;

TPM Name: Weasel Overlord
TPMBL Name: Wurzworth

Negrek
13th April 2007, 08:37 PM
Might as well.

TPM Name: Negrek
TPMBL Name: Negrek

Saffire Persian
13th April 2007, 10:18 PM
Proooobably going to get my butt kicked, but who cares, eh?

TPM Name: Saffire Persian
TPMBL Name: Saffire

Silent Dragonfly
15th April 2007, 01:13 PM
Is this gonna be an all-out Lv100 thing or are we gonna get restricted, themed and varied tourneys too?

TPM Username: Silent Dragonfly
TPMBL Username: Silent Dragonfly

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 04:03 PM
To answer your question, there will be variations. Some will have different level limits, some will have different regulations on clauses or the number of Pokemon, and some will even use different consoles. It's good to keep things interesting. ^_^

Not sure about whether or not we'll have "themed" tourneys. We'll see how it goes.

By the way, in case any of you are waiting to hear "Congrats, you're registered," check the Rules, Ratings and Standings thread. Rather than respond to each person individually, I'm just updating the list there.

mr_pikachu
19th April 2007, 06:15 AM
Just a note to members and potential members of the TPMBL. I will be receiving my copy of Pearl on Sunday and will be playing as fast as possible to check some details on the Wi-fi battling system.

If all goes well, registration for the first Standard Tournament should begin either Sunday or Monday. This is all the more reason to make sure you sign up for the TPMBL quickly - if you have to wait for me to set up your account, you may miss your chance to enter the league's very first event.

Bulbasaur4
25th April 2007, 06:20 PM
TPM Username: Bulbasaur4
TPMBL Username: Bulbie4

Shadow Djinn
25th April 2007, 11:18 PM
TPM Username: ShadowDjinn
TPMBL: Aura

Ghost
26th April 2007, 01:57 PM
TPM Username: Ghost
TPMBL Username: Ghost

classy_cat18
3rd May 2007, 09:20 PM
TPM Username: Classy_cat18
TPMBL Username: Classy

Sceptile_Master
4th May 2007, 05:38 PM
TPM Screenname: Sceptile_Master
TPMBL Screenname: Sceptile_Master

Trent
4th May 2007, 07:18 PM
TPM Screenname: Trent
TPMBL Screenname: Trent

Hinoryu
11th May 2007, 12:14 AM
Hmm... Am I late to the party?

TPM Name: Hinoryu
TPMBL Name: Ryuutennou

Cookie points if you can guess what kind of team I plan to run when I get the pokemon for it.

mr_pikachu
11th May 2007, 12:25 AM
Of course it's not too late! Anyone can join the league at any time. ^_^

Dark-San
11th May 2007, 10:31 AM
TPM Username: Dark-san
TPMBL Username: DarkSan

Shuppet Master
11th May 2007, 04:32 PM
I'm thinking about entering this whole thing, but I haven't gotten my team ready yet. (Actually, the team I have in mind isn't even created yet - the one I am training now are all hacked shinies, which I'm sure are illegal here. I created that team because I wanted to make a team of shiny Pokemon with good IVs.)

Storm
11th May 2007, 04:40 PM
Well, I have to start getting my ass kicked at one point anyway..

TPM Username: Storm
TPMBL Username: Storm

Crazy Elf Boy
10th June 2007, 07:09 AM
Oh my I might as well join

TPM Username: Crazy Elf Boy
TPMBL Username: Crazy Elf Boy

mr_pikachu
11th June 2007, 01:56 AM
Crazy Elf Boy, I just want to let you know that I cannot edit you into the Rules, Ratings and Standings thread at present, as I currently have no computer (and the Wii apparently can't handle that much text). However, for the time being you may consider yourself a full-fledged member of the TPMBL with ID# 020. I apologize for both the delay and the odd "solution" to this problem.

Dr.Octillery
27th June 2007, 11:03 AM
I think i would like to join as well:
TPM username: Dr. Octillery
TPMBL username: Dr. Octillery

Unsolved Puzzle
6th July 2007, 03:04 PM
Puzzle join?

TPM Username: Unsolved Puzzle
TPMBL Username: Unsolved Puzzle

EngiMatikul
13th July 2007, 12:17 AM
TPM: EngiMatikul
TPL: Thomas

DarkestLight
3rd August 2007, 04:40 PM
Teams aren't ready yet...but I figure it's only a week more before they are. So let's get registered!

TPM Username: Darkestlight
TPMBL Username: Hikari Meoru

kendrick
3rd August 2007, 05:18 PM
im in TPM kendrick
TPMBL kingken1

Fai D. Flowright
25th September 2007, 11:42 PM
*sigh* I suppose it's time I join here... Not really much time for RPGing right now, but at least this will keep me active on the boards without consuming hours of time.

TPM Username: Fai D. Flowright
TPMBL Username: Fai-chan

Charles Legend
4th August 2008, 07:45 PM
TPM Username: Charles Legend
TPMBL Username: Charles Legend

Sorry it took me so long Brian but I Finally scored a Nintendo Wii today after ages of searching for one. actally it was my younger Sister who got it for me.:waycool:

~Charles Legend

Zallarion
6th December 2008, 01:50 PM
TPM Username: Need2knowonething
TPMBL Username: Zallarion

Jeff
9th January 2009, 01:34 PM
Almost forgot I was going to join.

TPM: Jeff
TPMBL: Jeff

Ceipe
22nd April 2009, 09:58 AM
Great idea

TPM Username: Ceipe
TPMBL Username: Ceipe

Keyblader
20th October 2009, 10:31 AM
TPM Username: Keyblader
TPMBL Username: Keyblader

Master Rudy
22nd October 2009, 06:28 AM
Scratch my sign up.....saw this was for PBR on the Wii. I assume this means those of us with only a DS can't join? :-/

mr_pikachu
22nd October 2009, 10:24 PM
No, the TPMBL uses both the DS and the Wii... actually, we've done more on the DS than on the Wii, but both formats are perfectly legitimate. We recognize that different people have different consoles. Freedom of choice for all! :)

Master Rudy
23rd October 2009, 01:24 AM
No, the TPMBL uses both the DS and the Wii... actually, we've done more on the DS than on the Wii, but both formats are perfectly legitimate. We recognize that different people have different consoles. Freedom of choice for all! :)

Ah cool.....may want to edit your post in the Rules and Reg topic however......take a gander:

"The TPM Battling League (TPMBL) consists of tournaments conducted over Wi-Fi using the fourth generation games and over the Wii Network using Pokémon Battle Revolution"

There's where my confusion came in. May want to edit that man ^_~
In the meantime my info:

TPM Username-Master Rudy
TPMBL Name-Enigma

As I said in my original post prior to the edit and confusion I will need to hold off for a bit. A lack of Wi-Fi at home and restricted/limited access at my friend's apartment makes it a bit hard to set up and do battles right now :-/