PDA

View Full Version : Silent Dragonfly returns

Silent Dragonfly
15th April 2007, 12:53 PM
So I went to bed one night to find myself the next morning deep in a jungle. With a steady diet of various lizards and insects and managed to find my way back to civilization and here I am back at TPM.

Ok, so I actually turned into a hardcore Runescaper. >_>
Lv124 combat with Lv97 Slayer being the skill I'm most proud of. (Ranked No.332 in Slayer as I write this)

But hey, here I am back at TPM, ready and raring for the release of Diamond/Pearl, got it ordered and ready to be shipped over the pond the day it's released in the US. Browsing the forums I see a few familiar faces and some new ones. Hi everyone. :)

Dark-San
15th April 2007, 01:59 PM
Hey, welcome back Dragonfly.

I have seriously no idea on where your favourite TPM hangout was. But since it is always good to have a former member returning!.

Link
15th April 2007, 02:20 PM
I just reserved only Pearl. Is that good? >_>

Number1ChanseyFan
15th April 2007, 03:29 PM
Hello. Welcome back to TPM, it's nice to see you again. I definitely remember seeing your name around here... didn't you used to post alot in the Advanced Generation forums? I hope you have a good time here, and I hope you stay around and don't leave us again!! ^_^

Silent Dragonfly
15th April 2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah, AG was where I hung out the most, although I posted quite a bit in PCG. What I meant to say is ordered Diamond. Not both.

Good to see some more people. :)

mr_pikachu
15th April 2007, 04:35 PM
Welcome back to TPM, Silent Dragonfly!

Thanks for joining the TPM Battling League. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you have some free time, you ought to check out Fanfic, as well. It's a happening place! ^_^

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th April 2007, 06:08 AM
Welcome back. Don't be too silent, post here to make the forums more alive.