PDA

View Full Version : Forums too quiet?

KirbyHamtaro
16th April 2007, 02:03 PM
ok i don't wanna be rude or mean around here. how come the forums are becoming too quiet? if it's a long story, don't tell me

Razola
16th April 2007, 03:27 PM
We're dyyyyyiiiiiiiing.

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 06:18 PM
Some of the forums are struggling, while others are still doing fairly well. While none of the areas are doing quite as well as they may have in the past, there's still a huge difference between, say, Online Pokemon Battling and PCG.

Phoenixsong
16th April 2007, 08:11 PM
Back in Ye Olden Days the fact that the TPM forums were part of a massive website drew a lot of people here. Much as I'd love to see the old TPM back, it's certainly no one's priority to work on it (if it's even in the cards at all).

However, I personally predict that the Online Battling League will certainly attract attention around... eh, June-ish? Whenever most people will have beaten the main DP storyline and be ready to battle. Yeah, June-ish. Hopefully that will draw people into other parts of the forums as well.

mr_pikachu
16th April 2007, 08:18 PM
TPM Battling League: Registration (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15710)
TPM Battling League: Rules, Ratings, and Standings (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15709)

Why should we have to wait until June? ^_^

Dark-San
16th April 2007, 08:37 PM
ok i don't wanna be rude or mean around here. how come the forums are becoming too quiet? if it's a long story, don't tell me

Quality > Quantity

Simple and well said phrase to describe TPM. You rather participate in a forum that has tons of posts by n00bs making spam-ish replies and none of the posts and topics make any logic. Or would you rather join a forum that is more mature and has well-bred members that rather focus their attention to a more detailed topic discussion? If given a choice, which of the two would you choose?

Besides relevant forums have their own activites planned and carried out. And that would depend much on the relevant moderators and the regular members there to sort out.

For now, the more active forums these days in TPM would be the RPG and Fanfic. Though they are facing a lag at the moment. If you want, you also can hopped over to the OA forum, 'cause I would be planning a project which would start tomorrow and would feature our first episode screening of one of 2007 spring releases.

kainashi
17th April 2007, 03:55 AM
We're dyyyyyiiiiiiiing.we died long ago, bub. :(

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th April 2007, 05:51 AM
I like it as long as I don't need to spend 24 hours a day to read this site.