PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got the game yet?

Ghost
21st April 2007, 10:07 PM
Has anyone here actually got the game yet? I'm not gonna release the way how I got it, but I have the game right here, but i'm not gonna play it till tommorow morning because I gotta go to bed now. I'll see if I can post some things about it tommorow morning.

Roy Karrde
21st April 2007, 10:09 PM
I have had the game for four months and beaten it. Oh... the English Game? Nope getting it next week so that I can do the Starter Cheat with my Sister.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2007, 10:09 PM
...Mind PMing me your secret methods?

And unfortunately, I haven't gotten mine yet. Not only is it still 10 p.m. Saturday here, but the only store in town that took reservations doesn't open until noon on Sundays. >_<

EDIT: Starter cheat?

Number1ChanseyFan
21st April 2007, 10:19 PM
EDIT: Starter cheat?
I think he is talking about where you play both versions, but you use one version to get a starter Pokemon, trade it over to the other version, and then restart it, and keep repeating so that you can have at least one of each of the starter Pokemon. That is what I always do when a new version comes out. I hope to have my games tomorrow, if the stores actually have/sell them tomorrow like they are supposed to.

Razola
22nd April 2007, 12:02 AM
I preordered mine from Gamestop, and they tend to follow street dates very strictly.

Wal-Mart or Target are most likely to break the dates.

PNT510
22nd April 2007, 12:07 AM
My Target never breaks street dates sadly. Gamestop did in the past, I try not to shop there though so I don't know if they still do.

Ethier way I don't have the game yet. I'll pick it up sometime tommorow morning.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 12:34 AM
I preordered mine from Gamestop, and they tend to follow street dates very strictly.

Wal-Mart or Target are most likely to break the dates.

Sadly, Wal-Mart is only selling them through online orders. Search "Pokemon" on their site if you don't believe me.

Roy Karrde
22nd April 2007, 12:37 AM
I think he is talking about where you play both versions, but you use one version to get a starter Pokemon, trade it over to the other version, and then restart it, and keep repeating so that you can have at least one of each of the starter Pokemon. That is what I always do when a new version comes out. I hope to have my games tomorrow, if the stores actually have/sell them tomorrow like they are supposed to.

Exactly! Also for those wanting to try this, D/S has a screwy thing with it where you have to wipe the save game completely from your drive by pressing Select something or the other. And then start your new game.

Charles Legend
22nd April 2007, 05:01 AM
I don't have my game as of yet, but I should have Diamoned by the end of today if all goes according to plan... :evil: Meh I well wait until May 5th to get Pearl.....

~Charles Legend

Razola
22nd April 2007, 06:01 AM
Who the fuck wastes money on both versions? Go on message, ask for Pearl pokemon and trade your diamond pokemon. Congrats, you just saved thirty-five dollars.

Andrew
22nd April 2007, 06:18 AM
Why buy one! When you can buy 2 at twice the price!

You're practically PAYING For De ja vu!

Ghost
22nd April 2007, 08:50 AM
Well, I'm playing the game right now (I got Pearl and Diamond, but i'm playing Pearl and my Brother's playing Diamond) Currently I have 3 level 12's (Abra, the water starter (forgot his name), and a Shinx or something)

So far it's pretty fun.

PNT510
22nd April 2007, 11:05 AM
I've been playing the game for a couple hours this morning. Dimond version. I took the fire starter because he's a monkey : ) Just got the first badge which should be easy for anyone because water and grass > rock. The fire starter also get a fighting move at level 14 when he evolves.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 12:56 PM
Got Pearl this morning. (The store opened an hour early, hooray!) Working toward Gym #1; currently have a Lv. 12 Chimchar and a Lv. 9 Shinx. And every time I encounter a wild Pokemon now, it's another Shinx... o_0

I've noticed that looking at surrounding objects while walking/running hurts my eyes. It seems like the frame rate is a little low... If I look directly at my character, though, there's not a problem.

This is going to take some getting used to.

kainashi
22nd April 2007, 12:59 PM
got my copy of diamond this morning. :) currently working towards gym #1 also.

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2007, 02:42 PM
I got it a few hours ago, and I'm working my way to the third city and the first badge. I've got a level 7 Chimchar, a level 6 Turtwig, a level 5 Starly, a level 4 Shinx, and a level 3 Manaphy.

I'm liking the graphics - they fit the game well - but the music seems odd. It'll take a bit of getting used to, I suppose.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 03:04 PM
Man, Roark is easy to beat! I took her out with a couple of stallers (for Potion healing) and a level 9 Machop. At least, it was level 9 when the battle began... heh. More like 12, now.

As for the music, it may have something to do with the new composer. Hitomi Sato joined Junichi Masuda and Go Ichinose for DP, so perhaps that new influence changed things a bit.

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2007, 03:12 PM
I thought Roark was a guy.

And yeah, the music is definitely different. I'm warming up to it, though.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 03:30 PM
Hey, Roark has long hair. I call 'em like I see 'em.

And who wants you to know they still exist? Why, our little Zubat friends, of course! *grits teeth*

Dark Sage
22nd April 2007, 06:07 PM
Let me tell you...

I had Diamond reserved for the past five months. Now, I work night shifts. Saturday nights are my hardest nights, because I work 7PM to 7AM. This Saturday, I had a cold, so my 12-hour shift was a monster. Not a cute monster like a Bulbasaur or a Charmander, but a hideous one like Groudon.

Anyway, my game store was opening at eight this morning, it was on my way home, so I decided to stop there on the way. I waited with the crowd and finally got the game.

I just started playing it, and I couldn't believe my luck. On my very first try, my starter (I chose Piplup) was a female. I haven't gotten very far into the game at all, but I like it so far.

I intend to get a Wii eventually, by the way. Anyone who wants to trade later, look me up.

classy_cat18
22nd April 2007, 06:24 PM
I got my Diamond! I'm only in Sandgem now (we decided to eat out), but I love my Piplup! I called him Kai and he's going to be to best Empoleon!

And the battle animations and sounds are awesome. I LOVE this game.

rinku
22nd April 2007, 08:20 PM
I really could never see how restarting and trading to get all three starters was a "cheat". More of a strategy or a trick if you didn't have access to regular trading.

I'm not going to bother with this for 4th generation, since we have a wireless router and I should be easily able to trade for anything I can't get on one save (ESPECIALLY starters).

Release date here in Oz is 1st June - my son's getting Diamond, so I'm getting Pearl. Does anyone yet know if Australia is a seperate region from the USA for DP purposes?

Starry Might
23rd April 2007, 02:31 PM
Anyone got the game yet?
*RAISES HAND* :D

Me and my Dad went to Target yesterday morning, and we got "Diamond" (which I'm playing), "Pearl" (which my Dad is playing), and the "Nintendo Power" guide book. Unfortunately, we discovered too late that there's a SEPARATE book that contains all the Pokedex data and stuff! :( (My Dad said that the clerk asked "which one" in relation to the book, but we took for granted the belief that "NP" had only one.) So now if we want a hard copy of Pokedex data, we're gonna have to get the other book (if we can find it). It's "Gold" and "Silver" all over again! :mad:

$$$ :241: THE COW SEZ "MOO"! :241: $$$

*AHEM*

Now that rant's outta the way, I'd like to say me and Dad are lovin' the game. I've reached Jubilife City (with my current team of Piplup, Bidoof, Starly, and Shinx)...my Dad's a little ahead of me, and he's (off the top of my head) currently using Chimchar, Bidoof, Starly, Shinx, Kricketot, and Abra.

Jeff
23rd April 2007, 03:32 PM
I went to K-mart after I got off of work at 2:00 yesterday, they didn't have it. So I made the trek out to Annapolis, about a 20-minute drive from work, and it was worth it, first store I walked in to (Best Buy) had it. I've been playing pretty much non-stop. Now on my way to Hearthome with two badges and Prinplup, Budew, Bibarel, Geodude, Zubat, and Staravia in tow.

Ghost
23rd April 2007, 04:23 PM
Meh.. Trying to beat the 2nd Gym as of now. My Pokes as are follows:

lvl 17 Shinx
lvl 16 Prinplup
lvl 18 Kadabra
lvl 20 Machop

Currently trying to get them all to 20. I also caught a Misdreavus so if anybody wants to trade for him or something send me a PM :)

my Friend Code is 2792-7070-1439.

Charles Legend
23rd April 2007, 09:57 PM
I got Diamoned yesterday at around 11:30...

my stats so fare are....

Player: Charles
badges: 4
Pokedex 84
Time: 22:01

My Party thus far is....

Level 29 Grotle Male, Atlas
Level 38 Staraptor Male, Liang
Level 30 Luxray Male, Tocho
Leval 25 Ponyta Male, Charlie

Right now I am training some more before I face the 5th gym leader.... :P

~Charles Legend

Roy Karrde
24th April 2007, 02:19 PM
Oh hey found something interesting, you can go up and click on the Globe at the GTS place and Register your location as well as see locations of your friends, which I guess you get from trading or battling people.

Dark Scizor
24th April 2007, 03:54 PM
I'm waiting for my copy to make it's way over to the UK.

Blademaster
24th April 2007, 06:19 PM
I got... both!? What the f**k?

Oh, well. I ain't complaining! :D

(hordes games)

"Myyyyyy precccccioussssssss..."

Ghost
25th April 2007, 02:44 PM
I still can't find the third gym leader! ARGH

Roy Karrde
25th April 2007, 02:47 PM
Is the third Gym leader the one in the Grass Gym?

Hinoryu
25th April 2007, 05:42 PM
So, I'm a poor high school student who doesn't get much money. To save on gaming costs, I bought a Supercard for my DS.

I downloaded Diamond. Only to find it's in Japanese. While I'm proficient in Japanese, apparently I am not nearly proficient enough to be able to play it well, so it's mainly trial and error here.

So I'm using this as a temporary file until someone has the game up for download in English. But until then, my friend code is 1976 6636 0323. I started with a Pocchama (The penguin, can't recall the English name off the top of my head) and it's currently level 18, having evolved to Pottaishi.

I'll battle anyone who feels like it, no matter their levels or badges, but I'm currently in the forest on my way to Hakutai, so it may be a bit.

And I'll start using the english names for towns and pokemon when I get the game in English so I can learn them.

Bulbasaur4
25th April 2007, 06:26 PM
I would love to trade and battle with yahs!! ^_^
If you want to set up a time/date to do anything... (BTW: That misdreveas sounds wonderful! XD) just PM me for my AIM name or just to set something up.

My friend code is: 3265 1562 0792

Currently my team is as follows ( I haven't beaten the 2nd gym leader yet)

I have six pokemon, the lowest being a level 15 and the highest being 18.
*snuggles her Ponyta*

Little_Pikachu
25th April 2007, 06:39 PM
Oh man, I got my copy of Diamond yesterday (screw the UK release, I want my pokemons now), things got so much more confusing after RBY with items and genders and natures and uuhh.. I just catch anything and be happy with it. If I was a bloody stupid beaver thing, I'm just gonna go and catch one!

Just onto the second gym now, my current team is my penguin at his second evolution, stupid beaver thing, electric cat thing, bird thing, GEODUDE AND ZUBAT! YAY FOR 1ST GEN POKEYS :) I have a few more things, but I'm just trying to make a strong enough team at the moment, then I'll worry about leveling up everyone else.

Ghost
25th April 2007, 06:50 PM
heh, i finally beat the third gym. My team is

Lvl 31 Kadabara
Lvl 28 Luxio
lvl 27 Prinplup
lvl 29 Machoke

I also have Chancey's baby form in my PC :)

CuteLassJigglypuff
26th April 2007, 03:38 PM
I got Diamond a few days ago. I just defeated the grass-type gym leader. My team right now is:

Level 21 Piplup
Level 22 Staravia
Level 17 Pachirisu
Level 17 Beautifly
Level 16 Roselia

Dark Sage
26th April 2007, 03:40 PM
You evolved your Budew? Any tips on raising its Happiness Level? I haven't tried anything with my Budew yet.

classy_cat18
26th April 2007, 03:45 PM
Hey, has anyone found a fossil and revived their version-exclusive Pokemon? Because I just now revived my Cranidos!

I beat the second gym although I had to restart once (darn Roserado). Only my Cranidos is at level 20 right now, so I'm training some of my recently caught Pokemon.

By the way, Klutz sucks. Really sucks.

mr_pikachu
26th April 2007, 03:56 PM
Nope, haven't found the fossil yet. I'm too busy working through the game. ^_^;

Right now I'm in the third (well, technically the fourth Gym, I suppose), trying to get to Maylene. Current team is as follows:

Misdreavus Lv. 22 Female
Bronzor Lv. 22 Genderless
Machop Lv. 21 Male
Budew Lv. 23 Male
Monferno Lv. 23 Male
Staravia Lv. 24 Female

Obviously, this is just an in-game team; I'd never put Machop and Monferno in the same lineup for competitive battling. Psychics and Flyers shatter me right now.

Hinoryu
26th April 2007, 05:08 PM
Apparently, the English ROMs don't get along well with Supercards. I deleted the Japanese version to make room for it in English, too, so. Uh, just ignore everything I said before, really.

*kicks DSOne*

Ghost
26th April 2007, 08:29 PM
Caught my first D/P shiny today :)

it's a cloud blue shellos with a gold trim. I'm real happy. To bad it's gonna rot in my PC.

rinku
26th April 2007, 09:28 PM
<re ROMs not working>

Caveat emptor.

Shadow Djinn
26th April 2007, 10:18 PM
Nngh, might as well post progress.

Eight badges

Luxray 51
Gengar 51
Torterra 52
Arcanine 52
Sneasel 52 (Weaville is sooo late game ;_;)
Staraptor 52

Gonna train up a bunch before heading into Victory Road, hopefully I can get national dex stuff unlocked by tomorrow. ^_^

mr_pikachu
26th April 2007, 10:33 PM
Guys, we could get in trouble for people talking about illegal devices here. I expect a rule barring such topics will be added to the rules of the DP board eventually, but even though it's not there yet, please don't openly mention items like that.

The Blue Avenger
26th April 2007, 11:11 PM
Aheh, in between my final projects for this semester, I managed to clock some time in on Pearl.

Name: Jeff
Badges: 7

-Team-
El Cid (Manaphy, level 36)
Directive (Infernape, male, level 41)
Turner (Spiritomb, male, level 36)
Shiv (Luxray, male, level 37)
Antarctica (Torterra, male, level 38)
Corleone (Honchkrow, male, level 24)

I just added Honchkrow to my team - I wanted to replace Staraptor and Honchkrow's attack stats are rockin'. Between Super Luck and eventually Night Slash and a Scope Lens, Honchkrow's gonna be scoring so many critical hits, it won't be funny.

Ghost
27th April 2007, 05:51 AM
to my team I added Noctowl and Gyrados and took out Prinplup... will post team later.

Ghost
27th April 2007, 03:15 PM
Sorry for the double post but i just caught a female combee :)

TIME TO BREED BABY

Dark Sage
27th April 2007, 03:18 PM
Uh, Ghost, you do realize, when you breed a pokemon, the gender ratio is the same as wild pokemon, right? If you breed that female Combee, odds are you'll get a bunch of baby male Combee.

But anyway, good luck when that Combee evolves into Vespiquen. It's one of the more powerful Bug Pokemon in the game. (THE most powerful until Scyther is available.)

Ghost
27th April 2007, 03:34 PM
Uh, Ghost, you do realize, when you breed a pokemon, the gender ratio is the same as wild pokemon, right? If you breed that female Combee, odds are you'll get a bunch of baby male Combee.

But anyway, good luck when that Combee evolves into Vespiquen. It's one of the more powerful Bug Pokemon in the game. (THE most powerful until Scyther is available.)

unfortunately yeah. I've breeded 20 Chimchars. 2 have been female ><

I'm trading it on gamefaqs right now though.

Chris 2.1
27th April 2007, 03:42 PM
Caught my first D/P shiny today :)

it's a cloud blue shellos with a gold trim. I'm real happy. To bad it's gonna rot in my PC.

Just a note: Shellos are pink when caught in West Sinnoh (shiny: salmon coloured) and they are a blue color when caught in East Sinnoh (shiny: cyan).

I'm not doubting you but it might be easy to mistake an Eastern Shellos for a shiny version of a Western one.

Charles Legend
28th April 2007, 03:55 AM
ok guys time for an update....

Player: Charles
badges: 8
Pokedex 146
Time: 67:25

-Team-

Doggie Male, Lucario Level 52
Atlas Male, Torterra Level 51
Cracker Male Chatot Level 41
Charlie male Ponyta Level 35
Satis Female, Gastrodon Level 30
Melissa Female, Vespiquen Level 26

So yeah I am still training up my team for the Elite 4.... :sweat2:

~Charls Legend

Ghost
28th April 2007, 05:22 AM
Just a note: Shellos are pink when caught in West Sinnoh (shiny: salmon coloured) and they are a blue color when caught in East Sinnoh (shiny: cyan).

I'm not doubting you but it might be easy to mistake an Eastern Shellos for a shiny version of a Western one.

I just double checked the sprites on Serebii, and mine is definately the eastern shiny one. Why though, did they put two different versions of it? That's kinda strange.

Weasel Overlord
28th April 2007, 11:05 AM
My game just arrived in the post! Squee! I got me a Lonely Turtwig. ^_^

Shadow Djinn
28th April 2007, 11:36 AM
I just double checked the sprites on Serebii, and mine is definately the eastern shiny one. Why though, did they put two different versions of it? That's kinda strange.

It's one of those random features Nintendo likes to throw in, methinks. Hippowdon is the same...females are completely different from males; when I saw Bertha's, I thought she had a shiny one.

Might as well update. Beat the Elite Four and got the National Dex, and I'm now in the process of breeding pokes along with collecting some. Stupid pal park and its six pokemon limit..

Current list of notables:

Gible, Larvitar, Bagon, Trapinch, Squirtle, Charmander, Heracross, Tyrogue, Dratini, Aerodactyl, Riolu (with Blaze Kick bred on), Piplup, Growlithe, Turtwig, Chimchar, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Cranidos, Shieldon, Mudkip, Torchic, Pidgey (lol), Munchlax, Ralts, Eevee, Slugma (for faster egg hatching), Shroomish, Absol, Houndour, Feebas, Skarmory, and Horsea.

My AIM is Shadow Djinn 8, MSN is panzerdragonz@hotmail.com, and I'm OP at #Pokemon_DS on Rizon. If you want an immediate response, it's more likely you'll get one there.

EDIT: Updated again!

Dark Sage
28th April 2007, 11:39 AM
Shadow Djinn,

By the way, I hope you know... If you have a female Snorlax, and it's holding Full Incense when you breed it, the offspring will be a Munchlax. Those are high in demand.

Shadow Djinn
28th April 2007, 11:41 AM
Shadow Djinn,

By the way, I hope you know... If you have a female Snorlax, and it's holding Full Incense when you breed it, the offspring will be a Munchlax. Those are high in demand.

Ah, knew I forgot something. I'd known it after checking out Serebii, but it slipped my mind. ^_^; Thanks for reminding me.

Jeff
28th April 2007, 09:07 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh!

I just thought I'd share a little tip. SAVE OFTEN! I've been playing all day today, beat Volkner, got to Victory Road. Just about to call it a night and as I went into my room I was carrying my DS (original one) with one hand holding onto its left side. Yeah the side with the power button. So my hand slipped and hit it, with my DS turning off before I could react. Whoever designed the original DS should be shot. So I found out the last time I saved was right before I fought, and captured, Uxie. So yeah, don't let this happen to you.

Sceptile_Master
30th April 2007, 09:19 AM
Ah a new pokemon release a perfect time for me to come back to TPM methinks. I got it on the 24th, 2 days after the US release date through a shop near me called GameXchange which imports US games when they come out so I quickly got in there just as they were unpacking them from the boxes and got a pearl for me and a diamond for my brother.

@Ghost: Congrats on the shiny shellos... I love my gastrodon still even though it's not shiny (it's the eastern one too). It practically owned half the game and the pokemon league for me :D.

Dark Scizor
1st May 2007, 07:20 AM
Got it on Saturday. Got to Dialga by Sunday. Still trying to get the perfect one, or maybe keep the one I have atm (check thread), I dunno. My DS has been on standby for like 15 hours now.

Roy Karrde
3rd May 2007, 06:48 PM
Just got the National Dex and I am off to Pal Park!

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 07:00 PM
Working my way through the Canalave Gym right now. My current team (which is obviously in-game only, for a variety of reasons) is as follows:

Monferno Lv. 30 Male
Machoke Lv. 29 Male
Budew Lv. 30 Male
Bronzor Lv. 29 Genderless
Misdreavus Lv. 29 Female
Azumarill Lv. 30 Female

Swapped Staravia for Azumarill to make use of Surf; the latter has been a surprisingly adept special sweeper. Monferno's a good physical sweeper, while Machoke takes hits and dishes them back with Revenge. Budew... um, needs to evolve. Misdreavus is my main annoyer with a touch of Psychic sweeping, while Bronzor is my big tank/annoyer.

Ghost
3rd May 2007, 07:14 PM
My teams been going serious overhauls, and im going to kill the *spoiler* Team Galatic Boss and get palkia *end spoiler*

Undecided on most, but so far it will be Charizard,Heracross, Milotic, Luxray, and two others (Garchomp or whatever) and maybe chansey?

Phoenixsong
3rd May 2007, 07:23 PM
Um. Yeah. Uh...

Currently in the Fight Area, trying to get my Sneasel to evolve already; I'm also leveling up my Leafeon. The team is currently ingame only, I suppose, although I plan to take some of the better ones, erase their EVs and retrain them properly eventually.

Badges: 8

Underwood the M Sneasel, lv56
Hanuman the M Infernape, lv53
Tanith the F Staraptor, lv50
Deyna the M Floatzel, lv50
Caineghis the M Luxray, lv51
Holly the F Leafeon, lv16

classy_cat18
3rd May 2007, 07:48 PM
About to challenge the oh so annoying Ghost type gym in Hearthome. My current lineup:

L23 Male Machop
L27 Female Luxio
L28 Male Roselia
L28 Male Kadabra
L28 Male Staravia
L28 Male Prinplup

Yeah...not a good lineup, but most of them have been with me since the start. I have a L27 female Chatot that got me through the Veilstone City gym. I have to say that Chatot is a pretty fun Pokemon to battle with. And strong if you know how to train it.

And in related news...I finally caught a Heracross! Female, level 7! Whoo!

Dark Sage
3rd May 2007, 07:52 PM
I'm noticing that a lot of folks have a Roselia. Question... How hard is it to evolve Budew (or any Pokemon who requires a Happiness level) and what are you doing to do it? You can't be buying expensive vitamins yet, I assume.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2007, 07:54 PM
I didn't do much to it. I just kept it in my team, leveled it up during the daytime (it won't evolve during night), and made sure it didn't faint. I had a Roselia at L19. Would've been 18 but I accidentally used it in a night battle.

...is it that hard to do that?

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 08:00 PM
I've been having problems evolving mine. Part of the trouble is that I mostly play at night, but... even when Budew levels up during the day, for some reason it doesn't evolve. This is despite the fact that the happiness checker gives it two hearts.

The thing's at level 30 now, and I'm starting to wonder if it's a super-secret non-evolving Budew, or something. >_<

Phoenixsong
3rd May 2007, 08:23 PM
Hm... your Budews aren't fainting a lot, are they? I would assume not, but eh. My Riolu evolved very quickly; shortly after the two hearts. And it didn't take that long... hm. I never raised Budew; I detest Roselia and while I'm perfectly fine with Roserade I just didn't feel like using one, so I caught Roselia for the Dex and all that.

I have no earthly idea why your Budews refuse to evolve, gentlemen. Most peculiar. Do they have a low base happiness or something? *is too lazy to go check*

Oh, and I have a Cranidos, too. Actually, he's a Rampardos now. I spent FOREVER in the Underground trying to find a damn fossil, especially after accidentally losing one twice. Lucky me, the very first fossil I get and the first attempt at reviving it I get a Jolly one with great stats. I was going to use him on my main team, but I just wasn't... feeling it, you know? It's just as well, though... the less I've trained him now, the easier it will be to erase his stats and use him competitively. Because I definitely intend to. Rampardos owns all of our souls. Hooray for randomly carnivorous pachycephalosaurids!

Ghost
3rd May 2007, 08:26 PM
I need berries for my Feebas.... all i have are the crappy ones that give like no beauty whatsoever ><

But on other words, i'm still trying to get all my pokes to 50.

Shadow Djinn
4th May 2007, 12:48 AM
Um. Yeah. Uh...

Currently in the Fight Area, trying to get my Sneasel to evolve already; I'm also leveling up my Leafeon. The team is currently ingame only, I suppose, although I plan to take some of the better ones, erase their EVs and retrain them properly eventually.

Badges: 8

Underwood the M Sneasel, lv56
Hanuman the M Infernape, lv53
Tanith the F Staraptor, lv50
Deyna the M Floatzel, lv50
Caineghis the M Luxray, lv51
Holly the F Leafeon, lv16

I do hope Caineghis is a FE:PoR reference because well, it's an awesome game.

Sneasel evolves when it has the Razor Claw (found in Vict Road) on while levelling up at night. Nothing more than that.

Phoenixsong
4th May 2007, 06:15 AM
Yes, Caineghis's name is from FEPOR. As is Tanith's, in case you didn't notice. Falcoknights ftw. :)

And I knew how Sneasel evolves (kinda wish it could keep the Razor Claw, though)... it's just annoying to raise a freshly-caught Sneasel because it has terrible moves and DIES all the time. And then I ended up not liking that particular one, so I reset back to before it evolved, stole the Razor Claw from it and spent about an hour catching more until I found the perfectest one.

...Which is now a Weavile. Yay.