PDA

View Full Version : Lapras Valley University chit- chat corner [Discussion]

Dark-San
22nd April 2007, 12:35 AM
Nope, it is not a chat corner but rather a dicussion corner on how we proceed ahead for the RPG. For starters due to the overwhelming response for the battling degree, there is certainly no way I can divide out the dorms according to the various degrees. Hence I decide to mix the students of various degrees together. For now, here is the list of the characters that had registered for the sign- up so far.

*PS> I have not assign yours yet, River. You have not give me a clear indication on which degree you are taking up.

Breeding
Dark-san (M)
Crazy Elf Boy (F)
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai (F)
EngiMatikul (F)
darktyranitar (M)
Bulbasaur4 (M)

Contest
Roy Karrde (F)
Mystic_clown (M)
Weasel Overlord (M)
Hyperness is a Good Thing (F)

Battling
~Genki Katchum~ (M)
classy_cat18 (F)
Perfect Chaos (M)
The_Missing_Link (F)
Crystal Tears (F)
Blademaster (M)
Shadow Djinn (M)
Prof. Jb Wolf (M)
Ultimate Charizard (M)

Legends:

(M) - You are playing a male character in the RPG
(F) - You are playing a female character in the RPG
(M/F*) - Not posted the sign- up yet, but I am presuming the gender of your character

A general rule of thumb is that in every dorm, the members would be evenly spread out on the basis of their gender. And I have randomly picked out and slotted everyone into their respective dorms.

Midori Dorm
~Genki Katchum~ (M)
Shadow Djinn (M)
Weasel Overlord (M)
Ultimate Charizard (M)
Crazy Elf Boy (F)
Hyperness is a Good Thing (F)
Crystal Tears (F)

Kuro Dorm
Blademaster (M)
Dark-san (M)
darktyranitar (M)
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai (F)
The_Missing_Link (F)
Classy cat 18 (F)
River (F*)

Anka Dorm
Perfect Chaos (M)
Mystic_clown (M)
Prof. Jb Wolf (M)
Bulbasaur4 (M)
Roy Karrde (F)
EngiMatikul (F)

Cheers and enjoy your new room mates. Do note that everyone from the other degrees are your rivals. Hence it is always noted that you can RPG on your battles, interactions with your fellow RPGers and also capture pokemons. But also note for pokemon captures, you are only limit to six max. It would be easier for me to keep track of the pokemons.

The environment and surroundings

http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/map.txt

Battler's Forest: This is a large lush green forest that is only open to the students from the campus. Your very first orientation camp is held here. Only pokemons from the Kanto region can be found here. Pokemon captures are allowed in the forest but the trainers would be needed to register with the counter located at the enterance of the forest (marked with an arrow)

Battler's arena: If you are itching for a battle, you are welcome to participate in one here. Just register your battle with a professor and he will officially be the umpire and ensure that there is no foul play.

School building A to F: These are where your lectures and tutorials are going to be held in. The canteen would be at building C whereas the bookshop abd library would be allocated in building F. Pokemon Centre is located at Building A, just to note.

Dorms (Anka, Midori & Kuro): Nothing much, just note your geographical positions in the map.

Minor things to note

1) Classes starts from 8 am in the morning and ends at 6 pm in the evenings.
2) Students are given time out on weekends but curfews starts at 10 pm onwards for weekends and 8 pm for weekdays.
3) Students are only allowed a maximum of 6 pokemons. Apologises if this was not inform earlier but it is to allow me to keep track on your pokemons. You may wish to update on your sign up later after this.
4) LSUs are welcomed but they will have post their signs up in the sign up topic instead of the main RPG topic and wait for approval before they can start posting.
5) Dorm room- sharing with a person from the opposite sex is allowed but it depends on how you RPG it to be. Each dorm room will their own toilet.

Story line

The first scene will show the students unpacking in their respective dorms and get to know of their room mates. Later after which they are called upon to pack whatever is necessary for the orientation camp and head out into the Battler's Forest.

What to expect?

I have not sort out my idea yet but currently what I have in my mind would be a 'visit the graveyard' tradition. Where the RPGers will go with a person of the opposite sex and visit the graves which is located deep inside the forest. This would give the members more chance at character development as well as any interaction to form bonds and relationship.

The orientation will perhaps end off with a bonfire. Where the RPGers will dance around the bonfire according to the rythmns of the folklore music. After which much later into the RPG, it would be a formal D&D where the freshmen get together. Then the events after the D&D would be your first semester examinations.

These are my plans for now. If you have other ideas, you might want to express them here.

classy_cat18
22nd April 2007, 12:40 AM
Hey Dark-bro, where am I going to stay?

Dark-San
22nd April 2007, 12:44 AM
No worries, you will get to stay somewhere sis. ^.^

I am waiting confirmation from the rest of the members who had reserved their seats and yet to post their character details. I will slot your character in a dorm that has more males than females. I can slot you up now but this list is not yet finalise.

All the dorm details would be finialise when the RPG starts on Tuesday.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
22nd April 2007, 08:13 AM
I'm in all probability asking a dumb question the answer of which is glaringly apparent to all except me, but I just want to clarify this :x - do we each get our own room in the dorms, (ie. 1 person to a room) or are we sharing our rooms with anyone (2 or more people to a room)?

Dark-San
22nd April 2007, 08:17 AM
Well in a dorm, it has always been the guys in one room and the ladies in the other. Yes, this means you would be sharing with Rebecca and classycat sis.

*Edit it would be okay if you want to RPG about sharing a room with another gender. It all depends on how you RPG it to be, there is no restriction in the first place

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
22nd April 2007, 08:40 AM
Oooh, thanks bro, I was confusing this with real-life uni housing issues.. urrgh ><

Dark-San
22nd April 2007, 08:49 AM
Hah no problem. At this stage is everyone happy with the begining to the RPG on the orientation camp itself?

Edit* Heads up, mates I may start the RPG by tomorrow as I had an unforeseen event on Tuesday itself. If this early start- up, had disrupted your plans, I sincerly apologised.

Mystic_clown
22nd April 2007, 05:16 PM
Hmm, I just noticed something. You put darktyranitar on the list, yet I haven't seen a sign up or a post reserving a spot. Did he reserve via pm or something?

darktyranitar
22nd April 2007, 10:21 PM
I reserved via MSN.

Yeah... I'll come with a sign up soon...

Dark-San
23rd April 2007, 06:12 AM
At the moment, there is no need for you dudes to post about the orientation camp yet. I would waited for a couple days until when most of the RPGers have posted their first reply UNTIL the point where they have to meet up at the Battler's Forest gate.

I would then planned out the range of events that is to take place for the orientation camp itself. The map of the forest would also should be done by then.

Edit* Map done:

http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/Battler_Forest.txt

Schedule done:

http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/monday.txt
http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/tuesday.txt
http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/wednesday.txt

You dudes can also look forward to the reason behind the bad blood between the different faculties. All these conspiracies would be revealed by then.

Weasel Overlord
23rd April 2007, 12:29 PM
Hype Hype sharing dorms sharing dorms whee! *sings hyperly* I am excited. And as such, instead of doing my creative writing, I am going to write a post. Haha!

@Wenny: YAYYKENFAKE?!!YAAAYY!! *cough*

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
23rd April 2007, 06:37 PM
@Wurzworth: YesyesKenFAKE?DROOLGUSHROCKSTARGASM. ...I think the bed is on fire, I'm online at some sort of ungodly hour, and you slept early/are doing something else at 1.30 am in the morning!

*goes off to brush teeth/eat/perform morning ablutions*

On a side note.

@Dark: Most likely not changing dorms unless I tell you otherwise later today (our timezone today) via PM or offline MSN or something. Sorry again for the bother :x

Bulbasaur4
23rd April 2007, 09:49 PM
I will be posting later tonight! WEEE!!
BTW: I did a picture of Rywen!
Rywen Oro (http://art2.sheezyart.com/image/118/1182165.png)
^_^

Great job with this Dark-san! ^_^

Weasel Overlord
24th April 2007, 07:08 AM
@Wen: OH CURSES! The night I go to bed early, too >< ><

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th April 2007, 07:25 AM
@Wurzworth (and anyone who's potentially going to meet Aubrey...): DAHLING. Ai am booking Aubrey for mai next post. Ai do not care, ai MUST meet up with thise smexy effeminate man of means. See yew latah online after I stuff dinner down mai throat, dahling!

@Box: Since our tagging plans have been curtailed, DEVISE SOME MORE LATER. For now humour me :3 *watches Kuriko's face change to horror as Namie drags her to meet Aubrey*

Crazy Elf Boy
24th April 2007, 08:01 AM
Anyone in the Midori dorm want to bunk up with Lyzolda?

Hyperness is a Good Thing
24th April 2007, 08:06 AM
why don't you just go to the communal bunk established so far by Aubrey and Aislin? there're still empty beds and Dark-san never set a limit...or he hasn't as far as I can see.

Dark-San
24th April 2007, 08:12 AM
Great job with this Dark-san! ^_^

Heh, no problem. I just love the planning process. For now, you dudes can proceed to do whatever you want at the dorm but just a notice that I hope to get the orientation camp to start on Sunday. So if ya guys have no objections to that, we can start on that day then.

@Yi wen~ Apologises but Roy did change up the format of the map. So I guess that would help you out right?

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th April 2007, 08:20 AM
@Darkmeng: Oh dear, now I'm even FURTHER from Anka dorm. :x Never mind ^^;; I'll just, eh, use my dorm as a place to ... sleep. Or something.

In the Pokemon anime, there's this episode with the ghostly tower place in Lavender Town, and the Haunter in that episode was able to take Ash's soul out from his body (astral projection, LOL...) am I allowed to do that (my character owns a Haunter) within the bounds of this RPG?

Dark-San
24th April 2007, 08:27 AM
But since it takes you out, how is the rest going to communicate with ya?

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th April 2007, 09:05 AM
The body will be sitting in my dorm, and the soul will be running around where I want it to go ^^;;; I think the soul can still communicate with humans... or at least Pokemon. So I was thinking of it as a handy way to 'avoid' curfew if there was any important communication to be done, or just for fun :x of course if someone wants to harm the soulless body in the dorm or whatever, the soul wouldn't know what happened to it since it's not in the body. I just wanted to know what kind of limitations you want to set on this.

Dark-San
24th April 2007, 09:10 AM
If it is just zooming around harmlessly, I'm okay with that since the Pokemon episode is already showing it. But communication with another physical being or pokemon is defintely a nono, unless the other pokemon is a ghost type as well.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th April 2007, 09:15 AM
Oh bloody hell. There goes my plan for Great Escape and Adventures in Anka Dorm (4M 2F + 1Ghost). Okay forget I mentioned anything :x *toddles off to write consolatory post with Aubrey dahling*

Weasel Overlord
24th April 2007, 09:22 AM
Spreading the Aubrey love around! I like it.

I shall call it: The dahling disease. XD

Dark-San
24th April 2007, 10:51 PM
Dahling!

That sends silvers down my spine. Guess my character will nickname him, 'sissy guy'. XD Sorry couldn't resist that.

Eitherway a headsup to both Kalah and Perfect Chaos, the rest are on their way to the orientation camp. I suppose I could wait for your character to reach the gate of the Battler's forest before we can officially start the freshmen orientation camp?

Perfect Chaos
24th April 2007, 10:57 PM
Yeah, sorry I'll try to post tomorrow like after 9:30 am. Right now, I'm trying to cram as much Bio as I can into my head for my final tomorrow at 8:30 am o_o;

Oh, and my char might be a tad late since he just got slapped around like a rag-doll by a "very pissed-off Wigglytuff" ;o (if you don't get the joke, go read my post :P)

Dark-San
24th April 2007, 11:02 PM
Oh, and my char might be a tad late since he just got slapped around like a rag-doll by a "very pissed-off Wigglytuff" ;o (if you don't get the joke, go read my post :P)

Yeah I read that. Thats what you get for irritating a very angry Akira. hehe... Your character will have a harder time in future when this whole orientation camp is over!

*grins*

Bulbasaur4
24th April 2007, 11:36 PM
I am pondering why I am recieving a heads up. My post had Wolf's charry and mine heading to orientation as well. I figured I'd give Wolfy some time to post. ^_^

EngiMatikul
24th April 2007, 11:51 PM
I is ignored by WO's flashy metropolitan guy :( consequently that's my character's nature, to be ignored... oh well it doesn't seem like I can post much till orientation is here/over, so I'll wait. :x

25th April 2007, 02:30 AM
actually my character met up with Bulba's and Prof Wolf's characters, so they're basically all heading towards the camp already anyway

Dark-San
25th April 2007, 02:35 AM
Hah glad to know that so that means I should be able to start orientation camp by tomorrow then.

Weeee-weeeee- weeeeee...........

*Runs madly around the living room, trips over a stool*

Oops, pardon me for my excitement.

Be sure to take note of the student council president and school chairman's speech in my post tomorrow, there are surprises to be reveal. Till then...

adieu.

Weasel Overlord
25th April 2007, 06:33 AM
Oh shag. I'm sorry Engiiii!! I got all caught up in the Ken fangirling and forgot someone else was there to witness the madness!! Nerk.

Dark-San
25th April 2007, 07:24 AM
Student Council President and School's Chairmans' speech uploaded. ^.^

Orientation Camp starts now.

*Edit~ I will start off the first post by tonight or tomorrow morning. Is there any questions, you dudes want to ask regarding about the camp?

The_Missing_Link
27th April 2007, 01:23 AM
Ok, so apparently the students arrive on a Monday and it looks like the first three days are more orientation like. But you posted something that got me confused

2) The courage test would start on Sunday when everyone had posted the activities from the lunchtime period to the Free Time period (1400 – 2200). Do get yourself a partner - male/ female pairing recommended.

Don't you mean Monday? Also, for Wednesday's schedule, it looks like you switched free time and lunch break around. And is the morning run mandatory? For a university, it seems sort of odd and doesn't make much sense for the breeding students to do. After Wednesday, will they start actual classes?

On another note, I would hate it if I only got 7 hours or less of sleep, which is what the characters will go through the first two days

Dark-San
27th April 2007, 01:39 AM
Ok, so apparently the students arrive on a Monday and it looks like the first three days are more orientation like. But you posted something that got me confused

Don't you mean Monday? Also, for Wednesday's schedule, it looks like you switched free time and lunch break around. And is the morning run mandatory? For a university, it seems sort of odd and doesn't make much sense for the breeding students to do. After Wednesday, will they start actual classes?

On another note, I would hate it if I only got 7 hours or less of sleep, which is what the characters will go through the first two days

1) I mean Sunday as in 28 April 2007 where I will begin the starting post for courage test.

2) About the morning runs, I have no idea about it but in real life we had morning runs during the orientation camp and I am from the business faculty which makes no sense to me too.

3) Yes after 'Wednesday', classes will start.

4) About the less 7 hours of sleep, lets just assume that the RPG characters have no problem with the 7 or less hours of sleep.

5) Oh and in case you are wondering, the 'Monday' of this topic does not necessary mean the real Monday, 30 April 2007. In fact the 'Monday', had already started when on the day the RPG started.

Hopefully that does not confuse you. ^.^

EngiMatikul
27th April 2007, 01:40 AM
LOL theoretically if you're in a university you'd be getting much less than 7 hours of sleep :p whether due to studies or otherwise...

Everything else TML says is legit. :P

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
27th April 2007, 01:54 AM
When I was in my first year of art college I think I never got more than 4 hours of sleep a night during semesters... it sucked. (Although not university, I shudder to think what it will be like at university.)

And about morning runs, I assume it's one of those crap team-bonding things you always get at these camps...

The_Missing_Link
27th April 2007, 02:13 AM
I think that for the battlers, it would make sense but for the contest trainers and the breeders, not much so (and certainly not for anyone during orientation period. Afterwards, yeah). The earliest my college starts classes is 8 AM (which I have never experienced until next semester) so there are tons of people who don't get a ton of sleep (myself included) but luckily, we're free to structure our class schedule if there are other time periods available that fit our needs better

I sort of got the feeling that the schedule mimicked your real life university experience. Actually, the RPG has an Asian flair to it which is throwing me for a loop since most of the characters appear to be Asian and the way they talk to each other is confusing sometimes. I sort of get the "chan" and "kun" attachments but it's still something getting used to

Dark-San
27th April 2007, 02:18 AM
Cheers, yes unfortunately for the orientation camp.

For the classes, I have not started planning yet. And yeah, you are right on choosing your own timetables. I have planned on that as well but the problem would be the modules to take. I will need to look into that when I have the time.

Weasel Overlord
27th April 2007, 04:31 AM
Actually, in British universities, the opposite is true, lol! We tend to get too much sleep. Or at least, English students do. Naps, sleeping through the day and staying awake til stupid hours of the morning, it's all good.

But eugh, morning runs. I don't think Aubrey will be doing any of those, dahling.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
27th April 2007, 12:56 PM
TML: Ahaha I think all the characters with Japanese-ish names are actually Japanese, or at least partially Japanese in origin... hence the -chan, -kun etc. Hmm I think the only extensive use of -chan and -kun would be by me (Namie Lloyd) and B4 (Rywen Oro); I've tried to keep to English/international customs for everything besides calling EngiMatikul's character (Kuriko Shiamari) -chan though. (-chan in this context would mean they're pretty close to each other; they're first cousins and have been childhood friends) I guess I should stop assuming everyone watches non-dub anime/understands pidgin Japanese :x

(overdue) Glossary edition #1:
ojii-san - uncle
-chan - explained above
-sama - Lord (insert name here)
-kun - (young) male acquaintance

Dark-San
28th April 2007, 09:59 PM
Hah is that so, Rebecca? Its not a problem as I will cut down on those Japanese-ish phrases much.

And yes, you are quite right on the RPG here having much Asian Flair. Considering the numbers here, I think you are quite right ^.^

Oh and also Courage test write up is already up. Check it out then dudes. I will be posting my character write up sometime later in the evenings.

Bulbasaur4
30th April 2007, 01:04 PM
Rywen Oro- Colored! (http://art2.sheezyart.com/image/119/1192751.png)

^_^

Dark-San
1st May 2007, 09:29 AM
0.o" What are you implying at Kalah?

Anyway I hope to start the visit to Whirl Island by next Sunday, 8th May. The activites that would probably be where everyone get to get into their swimming suit and make fun by the lake.

There would also be the existence of underwater caves around. Hence your characters might want to go on a little diving trip. Yes pokemons are in abundant here, so you can catch some pokemons here but a reminder that you are only allowed 6 pokemons per student for this RPG and only Kanto region pokemons can be caught here.

I will do up a sketch on my idea of the Whirl Islands and post it here by Thursday if I'm not too busy with my revision.

Another thing would be the modules for your classes. Classes would start on Wednesday (RPG timing). Hence if you have any idea on what relevant modules that each degree should attend kindly post them here too.

I should be able to post my plans on what should we do for the classes by next week. So remember to check on the chat topic regularly since I may post any updates.

Bulbasaur4
1st May 2007, 02:44 PM
I wasn't implying anything. I posted a link to the colored picture of Rywen Oro. *squee*

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd May 2007, 03:55 AM
Okay, I think I'm grabbing Aubrey for the Courage test. Just posting here to show no, I'm not dead, just waiting for someone to post. *cough*
Oh and Darkmeng, how many Mew plushies are there in the shrine place?

Dark-San
2nd May 2007, 04:44 AM
Oh the number of mew plushies are limited to one per couple.

Weasel Overlord
2nd May 2007, 06:11 AM
YAY! AUBREY GRABBAGE! *dirty snigger* *imagines things*

2nd May 2007, 08:45 AM
erm. Anyone wants to partner my character or I shall have to skip the test of courage *YES* er. Ladidadidum.

Dark-San
2nd May 2007, 08:54 AM
There should be more guys to partner around with. After all in this RPG alone, we have 11 guys and 9 girls. Blademaster and Shadow Djinn have not found a partner so far and I do believe Kalah's character is available too.

PS> Rebecca, you around? I tag you in my last RPG post, so its your turn now. ^.^

2nd May 2007, 09:31 AM
very well... erm.. Kalah or Shadow Djinn, any one of you interested? ^^ Once I get a partner I'll be a good girl and post

EDIT: ooh, bad me, didn't go check the other topic >.>
thanks faiz

darktyranitar
2nd May 2007, 09:53 AM
I think Blademaster have partnered with Roy.

Dark-San
2nd May 2007, 10:11 AM
Okay if I'm not wrong, here are the current pairing.

Rebecca - me
Classycat_18 - Faiz
Kirst - Yi wen
Crazy Elf Boy - Mystic Clown
Kalah - Hyperness

The current active ones left are the following,

Prof. Jb Wolf (M)
EngiMatikul (F)
Perfect Chaos (M)
~Genki Katchum~ (M)
Shadow Djinn (M)

I am not sure about Blademaster partnering Roy's character but it was initially plan out that Akira partnered Chris Coleman. Roy would have to sort out with Blademaster on this.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd May 2007, 10:13 AM
Oh Weaz - naughty naughty, dahling. :p It comes to mind that maybe I should tag another character and inflict Aubrey upon some innocent male.
Also, I will be making very sordid references to someone's drill should someone not post within this week, perhaps with post-finals Box to help...

Bulbasaur4
2nd May 2007, 12:41 PM
Partners with Hyper it is then!! I will attempt to post tonight. ^_^

Dark-San
2nd May 2007, 12:53 PM
The only female left is EngiMatikul's character. Any idea on whether is he pairing up with anyone?

The_Missing_Link
2nd May 2007, 01:40 PM
I'm here but I've been busy. I'll try to post something tonight

Aide
2nd May 2007, 05:45 PM
Dark, I'd like to start posting, but I'm not entirely sure where to start. I know I'd have to post my arriving at the university... but should I be a late student, or someone who was hiding in the back the whole time?

If I'm coming in late, what are the standard procedures for dealing with late students?

Dark-San
2nd May 2007, 09:48 PM
No restrictions really. You can start now or you can start after the whole orientation camp is over. I would not post any restriction on this one since creativity is highly encouraged around here and it would depend much on how you RPG your character to be.

@Rebecca~ Cheers sis!

Aide
3rd May 2007, 12:46 AM
Sounds like a plan, thanks.

Okay, just one more thing; do I have a roomate? That's all, and I'll be ready :)

EngiMatikul
3rd May 2007, 11:58 PM
The only female left is EngiMatikul's character. Any idea on whether is he pairing up with anyone?

Refer to PJBW's post.

BTW, how exactly is the courage test arranged?

Dark-San
4th May 2007, 04:12 AM
Ouch! That was one silly punch to my character's face, Rebecca! I didn't expect that ^.^ Eitherway catch up on my next RPG which would be done within an hour or so.

Refer to PJBW's post.

BTW, how exactly is the courage test arranged?

^~$~^Visit the Old Shrine – Courage Test^~$~^

http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/enlarge.txt

It is now Monday Night, as the dark cloud seems to gather together and the chill wind begins blowing lake- wards. One could only left that it would be time for the annual ‘Visit the Old Shrine – Courage Test’. The shrine is built for the Forest guardian and had been left alone for years.

Aim: From the starting point as indicated from the map at the Breeding Campsite, the freshmen’s mission is to venture through the thick vegetation in pairs to get to the shrine.

Challenge: After surviving the thick vegetation, you are to enter into the main hall of the old shrine and retrieve the Mew pushie placed there on purpose. From there, you will have to leave the shrine, go through the thick vegetation again and reach back at the breeding campsite.

The enemies: Beware the thick vegetation are ladled with many routes and just going through them is a mammoth task. Nocturnal creatures like Zubats and Hoothoots are common inside the creepy forested area itself. There are more dangerous pokemons like ghost types still existing around there.

Besides this, the student council would be on stand by on different location to scare the wits out of the freshmen with their costumes and props.

Winners: Those who arrived back at the finishing point still in pairs and the Mew pushie in their possession wins the challenge.

Here it is.

Sounds like a plan, thanks.

Okay, just one more thing; do I have a roomate? That's all, and I'll be ready :)

I'm not so sure. Perhaps you can linked up with a current member in the Kuro Dorm and asked if they want to share the room? 'Cause all the male characters in the Kuro dorm are living together. Chances are either you are together with another female character or alone by yourself.

Hence the current pairings for the courage test would be as followed,

Rebecca - me
Classycat_18 - Faiz
Kirst - Yi wen
Crazy Elf Boy - Mystic Clown
Kalah - Hyperness
Prof. Jb Wolf - Engi
Roy - Blademaster/ Chris Coleman?

Sorry Aide, Perfect Chaos, Genki Katchum and Shadow Djinn, you will have to go with an imaginary female freshmen or you can linked up with each other.

Without further a do, let me present my plan for the Whirl Islands...

^~$~^The Whirl Islands^~$~^

http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/Whirl_Islands.txt

The Whirl Islands is a general name given to a set of four island located off the shore of the Battler's Forest in the middle of the lake. The freshmen would get to tour the Islands on Tuesday and would travelled there by boat from the jetty onto Miho Island, the largest of the four islands.

Miho Island: The largest of the four islands. This is where you would start your journey and from there you would venture into other smaller islands by crossing the bridges. Do be careful when venturing into the thick vegetation as it is the thickest among those in existence. Pokemons inhabitating there are fierce and would strike if provoked.

Hibi Island: Besides possessing a thick vegetation, this island's scenery is at its best when the sun sets since it is located westwards.

Yui Island: Or better known as the 'Fishing' island. From there you can start renting your very own fishing rod and fished for water pokemons. Old Rod, Super Rod, Good Rod, whatever you name it, they have it all. Besides fishing, you would get to dive to marvel at the sight of the underwater lake cave that is located between Yui and Miho Island. However be careful when diving as pokemons such as the Mantine and Gyardos resides there. It is their nesting ground after all.

Kiba Island: The least interesting of the four since it has pratically nothing except for the thick vegetation and weird stone structures. The island itself has a myth. It is said that whoever can find a stone structure located deep in the forest vegetation that is shaped like a Arbok's fang and touches it, would be blessed with a year of good luck.

Note: The swimming area is confined within the area of water body by the four islands. Do not let your character swim out of the confined area if not they would be swept away by the lake water currents.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
4th May 2007, 11:11 AM
@ Wurzworth: Oh gods I'm juggling both this post (large) and a COTR post (larger), as well as overtime work/random relatives dropping in, so mine won't be up that quick :x if you get home and actually feel like posting, I've done mine up to the point where they ride elegantly on Briar to the forest - let us dazzle the ghosties with our impeccable fashion sense. Or something. I'm planning to leave off at the shrine for you to write grabbing plushie/the way back.

The_Missing_Link
4th May 2007, 11:50 AM
You made a few mistakes, Dark

1) Isis punched your Hiroshi in the arm
2) They were already deep in the forest when the argument occurred
3) Andy also has a map but not a compass
4) Andy's not usually that stubborn. She's just momentarily pissed off at Hiroshi

Dark-San
4th May 2007, 12:12 PM
Hah, thanks for pointing out. I will remove my RPG and will re-read yours. ^.^

Edit~ Just realized how different is yours from mine >.<

Man, the night is getting into me.

Shadow Djinn
4th May 2007, 05:33 PM
If you don't mind, I'm just going to create an NPC female then. ^_^;

Dark-San
5th May 2007, 10:58 PM
@Rebecca~ Hey sis, I will try and get the RPG up by Monday. I have this mind block on how to proceed at the moment, hence unable to roleplay further.

Edit* My post is up!

Dark-San
10th May 2007, 11:10 AM
Apologises, I bumped the chat topic to remind the rest of the RPGers who is still in the forest that a second wave of ghostly attacks had begun.

So you might wanna take note of it. Incidentally any comments on the Whirl Islands so far?

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th May 2007, 10:11 AM
*tiptoes in sheepishly* Errr. Is it okay if my next post just glosses over running from mad ghost pokemon in the forest and continues into the events of the next day (Whirl Islands day)?

Dark-San
24th May 2007, 10:39 AM
*Is glad that someone finally posted about LVU*

Sure why not?

Bulbasaur4
29th May 2007, 12:41 PM
i'm sorry, but i'm going to have to officially resign myself from this RPG. I should have done it a while ago... x.X. The reason being is that in the beginning I felt the RPG was forcefully being moved a bit too fast and I just couldn't keep up. (Rywen 'tis a bit slow... and me too... xD) So I appologize. I give Wolfy, Hyperness, Engi and Yi-wen free reign over Rywen. ^_^;

Shadow Djinn
6th June 2007, 05:21 PM
Are we supposed to be in the Whirl Islands now..?

Crazy Elf Boy
8th June 2007, 12:58 AM
Yes I think so, unless you haven't finished with the ghosts, then you should do that

Dark-San
9th June 2007, 12:24 AM
My apologies for the slowness that the RPG had become into, I was pretty much engaged in Pearl and had a couple of real life issues to sort out. Now with them out of the way, I supposed we can continue on the RPG as normal. ^.^

@Shadow- For those who have not continue on the ghost portion, please complete them so that we can move on to our next phase. *cough* Blademaster *cough* *cough* Engi *cough*

@Kalah- Moving too fast? And I thought we were already too slow here. >.<; But then again we would miss on out on your darling character and only have Weasel's dahling to keep us entertained.