PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Pokémon Hangman v.59(DP version) plus ANNOUNCEMENT (MA)

Pages : [1] 2

Shadow Wolf
22nd April 2007, 09:04 AM
Fellow Hangman players, here's what you've all been waiting for. The DP version of Pokemon Hangman. Be sure to check the rules. ^_^

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: New rules have been added to the game of Pokemon Hangman, so be sure to check them out.

ANNOUNCEMENT: mr_pikachu has created a Pokémon randomizer that will help you pick a Pokémon when it is your turn to post a puzzle. This will help make sure that every Pokémon will have an equal oppourtunity of coming up. Here is the link to it: The Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer (http://pokemon-randomizer.greatnow.com/randomizer_dp.html). Also, you can download the randomizer to your computer by downloading the attachment in this post.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Randomizer Update! If you select an Unown plushie using the Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer, it will also name what Unown form has been selected in parentheses, like "UNOWN (A), BURMY Steel." Don't include this extra letter, extra word, or extra symbol in the puzzle, however. Just tell the winner what the form is when you award the plushie!

Pokémon Hangman v.59
Little_Pikachu approved :025:

Game Founder / Rules Creator: Jay
Rules Editor For This Version: Louis (shinypkmnchaser)
Hosts: mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

I'm sure we've all played hangman when you're bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Light Yellow

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don't know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you'll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

On each new puzzle, no player may guess a vowel (A, E, I, O, or U) until they have guessed at least one consonant. However, anyone may make Pokemon guesses before guessing a consonant.

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don't mess up for other people's sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon's name you're doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it's your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn't already been done. You don't need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may not win more than three plushies within a 24 hour period. - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. (Each new day begins 24 hours after you've won the first of the three plushies)

If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceeded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too!

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Heatran, Regigigas, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus. All others are fine.

You are allowed a maximum of TEN incorrect guesses before it's Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone's incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the nine incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the workers must do the next puzzle. You don't get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you're going to be away for 2 weeks then don't wait until you get back because you'll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to four situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and one of the workers will start the next puzzle. (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

When you are guessing the name of a Pokemon on anyone else's turn, you must spell the Pokemon correctly in order to win a plushie of that Pokemon. Example of this rule in action: Let's say someone guessed "Picachu" as their answer to a puzzle, and then another person afterword guesses "Pikachu", if the puzzle is indeed Pikachu, the person who posted second would get the plushie, since the first person spelt it wrong. So please try and avoid making this mistake every time you guess a Pokemon. As for a counter-example, if the man is close to hanging, a correct guess for the Pokemon that is spelled incorrectly will unfortunately make the man hang if there are 1 or 2 guesses remaining, so be careful about this.

Also, if it's your birthday, you're more than welcome to pick any plushie you want for your birthday (excluding legendaries), however, you cannot pick a shiny plushie, as they are obviously rarer than legendaries. When it is your birthday, just post here saying what regular coloured, non-legendary plushie you want and one of the workers will give you your plushie on their next post.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 450 Pokemon to choose from so good luck!

If there's something you don't understand then ask Number1ChanseyFan, mr_pikachu, or me - we bite but we'll still help. Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts and hostess- mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan,
shinypkmnchaser

The man has been hung a total of thirty-six times.
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since 2005; considering this game began in very late April

OK, the new version is set. If I remember correctly, it's Crazy Elf Boy's turn to post the puzzle, so S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2007, 09:10 AM
This is just a reminder for everyone to READ THE RULES AGAIN. There are a lot of things that have changed.

Also, many of you complained during earlier versions that the internet version of the Hangman Randomizer had problems with pop-ups and such. If you want to avoid that in the future, don't miss your chance to download a personal copy of the Randomizer. (See, we listen!) There's also a new online version if you want to continue doing it that way.

...And as an added bonus, if Blademaster breaks the Randomizer now, he'll only be hurting himself. ^_^

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd April 2007, 10:08 AM
C in advance

And mr_pika: Did you get my PM? Would you mind PMing me your e-mail address so I can send you that e-mail, it seems as though I don't have your e-mail. I do have Louis's address.

darktyranitar
22nd April 2007, 10:29 AM
T in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
22nd April 2007, 12:27 PM
A S in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd April 2007, 03:57 AM
Up and running

_ _ _ _ T _ R

Incorrect Guesses: S,C
Guesse Left: 7

mr_pikachu
23rd April 2007, 03:59 AM
(There should be 8 guesses remaining, CEB. Each puzzle starts with 10 now.)

Anyway, is this a Haunter?

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 04:17 AM
It could also be a Pupitar.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd April 2007, 04:51 AM
Sorry bout that Mr_pikachu but unfortunately this puzzle goes to Darktyranitar

S in advance please

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 05:04 AM
Thanks, CEB. Next:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Wrong: S
Guesses left: 9

(I read the rule, see)

mr_pikachu
23rd April 2007, 05:16 AM
Thanks for paying attention, Faiz. ^_^;

I'll try an R here.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd April 2007, 05:22 AM
You didn't have to be so mean *Cries*

T please

Number1ChanseyFan
23rd April 2007, 09:29 AM
Is there a C in the puzzle?

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 10:00 AM
Is there an S in this puzzle?

Shadow Wolf
23rd April 2007, 04:39 PM
and I'll follow up with an N

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 07:58 PM
lol CEB, not pointing out that you're not paying attention ^^;; Anyway...

C _ _ _ R _ _ T (8)

Wrong: S, N
Guesses left: 8

Someone's gonna get this soon...

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 08:15 PM
Is it Camerupt?

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 08:42 PM
Yes, it is. Congrats, ID! Here's your plushie.

S in advance, please.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks, here is the next puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S
Guesses Remaining: 8

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 09:31 PM
Any A in here?

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 09:35 PM
Yup

_ _ _ _ A _ _ _ _ (9 Letters)

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 09:48 PM
Any R in here?

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 09:54 PM
Nope

Incorrect Guesses: S,R
Guesses Remaining: 7

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 10:18 PM
Any C?

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 10:25 PM
But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but that is your fourth letter guess. I cannot accept it.

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 10:30 PM
Dang, forgot about that. I though I had only made two guesses (forgot the advance guess).

Shame on me :P

Anyway, could this be a Tentacool?

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 10:38 PM
Sorry!

Nope

Incorrect Guesses: S,R, Tentacool
Guesses Remaining: 5

Number1ChanseyFan
23rd April 2007, 10:42 PM
Is there a T in the puzzle?

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 10:44 PM
Nope

Nope

Incorrect Guesses: S,R,Tentacool, T
Guesses Remaining: 4

darktyranitar
23rd April 2007, 11:00 PM
Could this be a Zigzagoon?

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 11:03 PM
Nope

Incorrect Guesses: S,R,Tentacool, T, Zigzagoon
Guesses Remaining: 2

(Carefull, this guys almost hanged.)

Blademaster
23rd April 2007, 11:04 PM
An N should solve this.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 11:05 PM
Yes, it shall

_ _ N _ A _ _ _ _ (9 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,R,Tentacool, T, Zigzagoon
Guesses Remaining: 2

Blademaster
23rd April 2007, 11:06 PM
It's a Cyndaquil.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 11:07 PM
Correct, Blademaster. I thought someone was going to hang this guy but you saved him. In fact, this is the closest to a puzzle that has almost been hanged. I haven't had a puzzle that I was doing that has totally been hanged before.

Sorry, going off topic. Here is your Cyndaquil and I would like an S in advance.

Blademaster
23rd April 2007, 11:11 PM
Close to being hanged? Heh, remind me to tell you how I got this Weezing plushie sometime...

Well, anyway, thanks for the plushie, I_Dude - that's my 102nd plushie. Cool. :waycool:

Next!

(kicks Randomizer)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Left: 8

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 11:15 PM
PM me the story, Blademaster. I'd love to hear about.

And I don't think you are supposed to kick the Randomizer. I think mr_pikachu gave a warning about that in the second post.

Oh well, is there an A in this puzzle?

Blademaster
23rd April 2007, 11:27 PM
He said not to BREAK it - I can still kick it to my heart's content. :D

And speaking of breaks, you caught a lucky one, I_Dude - there's a bunch of A's to be found here.

_ A _ A _ _ A (7)

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 11:30 PM
My mistake, and why do you keep calling me, I_Dude?

Is there an R in this puzzle?

Blademaster
23rd April 2007, 11:35 PM
Why?

I dunno... your initials are 'ID' ... So, I thought... Er... Well...

Just take the letter. >>;;;;;;

_ A _ A _ R A (7)

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 11:37 PM
Is it Kadabra?

Blademaster
23rd April 2007, 11:40 PM
Nothing else it can be, ID. Nice snag.

(kicks Randomizer; plushie rolls out)

Q in advance for me.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2007, 11:45 PM
Hey, if you can kick the randomizer, so can I ... I'll try not to break it. Can't get mr_pikachu mad at me too.

And you can call me I_Dude if you want to, Blademaster. I don't mind.

Here is the next puzzle;

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: Q

Crazy Elf Boy
24th April 2007, 12:11 AM
S please

Inferno_Dragon
24th April 2007, 12:12 AM
Your wish is granted.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ S _ (9 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: Q

Crazy Elf Boy
24th April 2007, 12:58 AM
Ok how bout an E this time

Shadow Wolf
24th April 2007, 05:05 AM
Here we go! Two options.

*flips coin*

Let's see if this is the DP Pokemon Pachirisu.

Lady Vulpix
24th April 2007, 09:53 AM
If it's not, then it may be Teddiursa.

Inferno_Dragon
24th April 2007, 10:01 AM
Congratulations, shinypkmnchaser, you are the first person to receive a Diamond/Pearl Pokemon Plushie.

*Pushes button and confetti falls the ceiling.*

Here is your Pachirisu plushie and I would like a S in advance.

mr_pikachu
24th April 2007, 10:02 AM
Way to go, Louis! I'll take an R in advance.

Crazy Elf Boy
24th April 2007, 06:31 PM
N please

Number1ChanseyFan
24th April 2007, 09:15 PM
T in advance please!!

Shadow Wolf
25th April 2007, 05:52 AM
Thanks ID. Pretty Cool

Next:

_ _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: N,R,S,T

Remaining: 6

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 06:01 AM
Any M here?

Lady Vulpix
25th April 2007, 06:09 AM
Or an L, perhaps?

Crazy Elf Boy
25th April 2007, 06:15 AM
Can I get an E please

Number1ChanseyFan
25th April 2007, 10:14 AM
Ok... is there a C in the puzzle?

Shadow Wolf
25th April 2007, 03:30 PM
O_O

L _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: C,E,M,N,R,S,T

Remaining: 3

(Danger!)

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 03:33 PM
*gulps*

Okay, is this a Lugia?

Shadow Wolf
25th April 2007, 03:44 PM
>_<

L _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: C,E,M,N,R,S,T, Lugia

Remaining: 1!!!!!!!

Hangman: "Somebody, please save me!!"

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 03:46 PM
I really hope this is a Luxio.

Shadow Wolf
25th April 2007, 03:50 PM
O_O

Congratulations mr_pikachu. You've scored the second DP plushie.

Hey, the first can't be second, right?

*hands over the plushie*

OK, S in advance please

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks, Louis. That's a good start for me on this new version!

Here's the next one.

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 10

Good luck!

P.S. Louis and Christen, please check your inboxes when you get a chance.

Number1ChanseyFan
25th April 2007, 05:12 PM
Ok, is there an L in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry, but no.

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: L
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 9

Number1ChanseyFan
25th April 2007, 05:18 PM
Ok, is there a R in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 05:21 PM
Swing and a miss.

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: L, R
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 8

Hinoryu
25th April 2007, 05:31 PM
Can I get an N?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 05:34 PM
Why stop at just one?

S _ _ N _ _ N _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: L, R

Hinoryu
25th April 2007, 05:36 PM
Then that would make this a Skuntank.

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 05:38 PM
So it would! You've won yourself a Skuntank, Hinoryu. Congrats on getting the third D/P plushie!

Hinoryu
25th April 2007, 05:45 PM
And the worst-smelling one yet.

Alright, let's see.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Left: 10
Incorrect: N/A

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 05:58 PM
Let's open with an R.

Hinoryu
25th April 2007, 06:11 PM
_ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Guesses left: 10
Incorrect: N/A

Good opening, but can you keep it up in the midgame?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 06:24 PM
That depends on whether or not there's an H to be found.

Hinoryu
25th April 2007, 06:49 PM
You have lost the territory advantage, sad to say. Can you make a comeback in the yose?

(Cookie points to whoever knows what I'm talking about.)

_ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect: H
Remaining: 9

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 06:56 PM
I make my living in the endgame. So, is this a Carnivine?

Hinoryu
25th April 2007, 07:19 PM
And, when you count the komi, that's a victory to Mr. Pikachu, by 9 moku.

Congrats, here's your plushie.

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 07:25 PM
Hehe, thanks, Hinoryu! This is a nice start to my Sinnoh collection.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Good luck!

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 07:30 PM
Let's see if there's an S in here.

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 07:35 PM
Drop it on top!

S _ _ _ _ _ (6)

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 07:37 PM
Any A?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 07:45 PM
You just doubled up!

S _ A _ _ A (6)

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 07:48 PM
Is this a Seadra?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 07:49 PM
Indeed! The Seadra is yours, Faiz. Nice play!

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks, Brian. Next:

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses:

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 08:21 PM
I'll lead with an R.

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 08:39 PM
We're out of R.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: R

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 09:02 PM
Then let's try an S.

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 09:15 PM
Nope, no S.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: R, S

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 09:19 PM
Then I'll go for an L.

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 09:36 PM
No L, sir.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: R, S, L
Guesses left: 7

Shadow Wolf
25th April 2007, 09:39 PM
Should I go for a P?

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 09:47 PM
You should.

_ _ _ _ _ P (6)

Wrong guesses: R, S, L

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 09:56 PM
Could this be a Machop?

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 10:08 PM
It is definitely a Machop. Here, Brian *toss plushie*

I'll take an advance S, please.

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks, Faiz! That's another new plushie for the collection.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
25th April 2007, 10:24 PM
Is there an T in this puzzle?

darktyranitar
25th April 2007, 10:29 PM
How about an E?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 10:44 PM
Critical hit!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, E
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 7

Inferno_Dragon
25th April 2007, 10:49 PM
Is there an A in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 10:54 PM
Are you seeing double?

_ _ A A _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, E

Inferno_Dragon
25th April 2007, 10:58 PM
Is this Flaaffy?

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 11:00 PM
But of course! The Flaaffy is yours, Inferno. Nice move!

Inferno_Dragon
25th April 2007, 11:03 PM
Thanks! Hopefully, I will get a D/P Pokemon so I can start that collection and the grueling process will still continue.

Anyways, here is the next puzzle;

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: 0
Guesses Remaining: 9

mr_pikachu
25th April 2007, 11:13 PM
It's not grueling. It's fun!

Got an R?

Inferno_Dragon
25th April 2007, 11:16 PM
That depends on what your definition of "fun" is.

_ _ _ _ R _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: 0

Crazy Elf Boy
26th April 2007, 01:24 AM
Hmmm many choices here can I get a T please

Shadow Wolf
26th April 2007, 05:08 AM
Time to add an L

Master Chief
26th April 2007, 07:25 AM
S please!

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2007, 07:35 AM
What happened to I_D?

Crazy Elf Boy
27th April 2007, 07:51 AM
I dont know, I was so close to solving the puzzle as well

Number1ChanseyFan
27th April 2007, 10:06 AM
Is there a C in the puzzle?

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 07:59 PM
I do have a life outside of TPM, people.

S _ _ _ R _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: T,L,C

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 08:01 PM
You don't need a life outside of TPM. Just upload your brain to the internet!

Anyway, is this a Spearow?

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 08:06 PM
Yes, this is Spearow. Here is your plushie and I would like a S in advance.

And I just added that quote from your post to my signature.

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 08:25 PM
Ah, thank you, Inferno! That's my second Spearow, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

S _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

P.S. It seems like I've been getting sigged a lot lately...

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 08:28 PM
Well, what can I say? Some of the things you say are really hillarious.

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 08:40 PM
At least I don't enrage an alien girl, get engaged to her, and then flee in terror.

S _ A _ _ _ _ (7)

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 08:41 PM
Is there an L in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 08:43 PM
And at least I don't make guesses like that one.

S _ A _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: L

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 08:46 PM
Is it Starmie?

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 08:55 PM
Houston, we have a problem.

S _ A _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: L, Starmie

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 08:56 PM
Is it Shaymin?

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 09:04 PM
'fraid not.

S _ A _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: L, Starmie, Shaymin
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:05 PM
Then it has to be Seaking ... it is the only one left.

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 09:15 PM
Indeed! The Seaking is yours, Inferno. Nice win!

Shadow Wolf
27th April 2007, 09:16 PM
Can I have an S in advance?

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:18 PM
It took awhile but I got it.

Here is the puzzle;

S _ _ _ _ _ (6 Letters)

Incorrect Letters: 0

Shadow Wolf
27th April 2007, 09:20 PM
Let's look for a T

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:22 PM
S T _ _ _ _ (6 Letters)

Shadow Wolf
27th April 2007, 09:23 PM
Why to look for a Y?

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 09:24 PM
Let's see if it's a Starly.

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:24 PM
Why Not?

S T _ _ _ Y (6 Letters)

Edit: Nevermind, mr_pikachu got it. Here is your Starly Plushies. And I would like an S in advance.

Shadow Wolf
27th April 2007, 09:25 PM
..or a Stunky, right?

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks, Inferno! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:29 PM

darktyranitar
27th April 2007, 09:30 PM
Any P here?

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 09:31 PM
One of you threw a strike. The other struck out.

_ _ _ _ _ A _ _ _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: S, P

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:32 PM
Is there an R in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 09:35 PM
Only a master can properly use the R.

_ _ _ _ _ A _ _ _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: S, P, R

darktyranitar
27th April 2007, 09:38 PM
Could this be an Electabuzz?

Shadow Wolf
27th April 2007, 09:45 PM
I'm sure that Faiz is right, so S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
27th April 2007, 09:51 PM
Quite right! The Electabuzz is yours, Faiz.

Inferno_Dragon
27th April 2007, 09:52 PM
An T in advance please.

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks, Brian. Next:

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Wrong guesses: S, T

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 12:38 AM
Hmm... I'll open with an N.

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 12:45 AM
Let's close that guess.

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Wrong guesses: S, T, N

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 12:52 AM
Then I'll go for an M.

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 12:58 AM
You got it.

_ _ _ _ M (5)

Wrong guesses: S, T, N

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 01:02 AM
Is this a cute lil' Aipom?

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 01:08 AM
Aipom is quite cute... but it's not an Aipom we're looking for here.

_ _ _ _ M (5)

Wrong guesses: S, T, N, Aipom
Guesses left: 5

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 01:13 AM
Darn. Then toss an L up there and I'll let someone else take this one.

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 01:16 AM
Alright. Sure.

_ L _ _ M (5)

Wrong guesses: S, T, N, Aipom

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 01:23 AM
Is this Gloom?

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 01:28 AM
Yes, it is. Here's your plushie, CEB *put on a gas mask before tossing the plushie*

I'll take an advance S, please.

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 01:32 AM
Nice snag, CEB! I'll take an R in advance.

Number1ChanseyFan
28th April 2007, 12:18 PM
T in advance please!!

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 12:59 PM
Ty Ok here it is.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: T,R,S

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 01:02 PM
Is there an N in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 02:12 PM
Sorry no N

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: T,R,S,N
Guesses left: 6

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 02:13 PM

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 02:18 PM
Ohhhh tough break no A's either

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: T,R,S,N,A

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 02:19 PM
Is there an E in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 02:34 PM
One E

_ _ _ _ E _ (6)

Wrong guesses: T,R,S,N,A

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 02:36 PM
Is it Pidgey?

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 09:27 PM
OMG Yes it is Congratualtions

*Confetti*

I will take a S in advance

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 09:28 PM
Well done, Inferno! I'll take an R in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 10:26 PM
Rats, I was hoping it was the other one. Oh well!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R,S

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 10:46 PM
Any P?

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 10:46 PM
Is there an E here?

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 10:54 PM
I'll add an N to those.

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 11:09 PM
_ E _ _ _ _ E (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R,S,P,N
Guesses Remaining: 5

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 11:13 PM
Could this be a Weavile?

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 11:15 PM
Yes, it could. Here is your Weavile plushie. Man, you have more D/P Plushies more than me. I still need to get one. At least just one.

And I would like an S in advance.

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 11:24 PM
Awesome! Thanks, Inferno. Just 230 slots left to fill my Pokedex!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 11:31 PM

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 11:33 PM
Strike two.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, A

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 11:36 PM
Is there an E in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 11:38 PM
Whiff. New batter!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, A, E

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 11:40 PM
Go, R!

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 11:41 PM
You are beginning to learn the secrets of the R.

_ _ _ _ _ R _ (7)

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 11:57 PM
Any O?

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 11:58 PM
More vowels? Well, it's a crude guess, but an effective one.

_ O _ _ O R _ (7)

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 12:11 AM
It must be a Voltorb then.

mr_pikachu
29th April 2007, 12:12 AM
Indeed! The Voltorb is yours, Faiz. Well played!

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 12:35 AM
Thanks, Brian. Here's the next one:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Wrong guesses:

mr_pikachu
29th April 2007, 12:40 AM
The odds of an R being present are slightly better than 63%.

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 12:53 AM
Let's not forget the 37%.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

mr_pikachu
29th April 2007, 01:01 AM
Fair enough. When you play the odds, you risk getting caught on the wrong side. Let us therefore continue with an L!

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 01:20 AM
Let us pause.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Wrong guesses: R, L

mr_pikachu
29th April 2007, 01:30 AM
I will close with an N.

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 01:35 AM
Closed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Wrong guesses: R, L. N

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2007, 03:29 AM
Is there a S here?

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 03:33 AM
No, sir.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Wrong guesses: R, L, N, S

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2007, 03:39 AM
How about an E?

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 03:41 AM
You got it.

_ E _ _ _ _ _ E (8)

Wrong guesses: R, L, N, S

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2007, 03:44 AM
Would this be Meditite?

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 03:57 AM
So it is! Here's your plushie, CEB.

R in advance.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2007, 04:12 AM
Thanks DT

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Number1ChanseyFan
29th April 2007, 09:38 AM
Is there an S here?

Shadow Wolf
29th April 2007, 10:56 AM
Kvm I L!up vm N h3j3ż

Inferno_Dragon
29th April 2007, 12:13 PM
Is there a T in this puzzle?

firepokemon
30th April 2007, 05:10 PM
For I would like a K. K for Kansas or K for Kick or K for I'm ok.

darktyranitar
2nd May 2007, 08:20 AM
Hey CEB, I hope you didn't forget this game.

Is there any M here?

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd May 2007, 04:25 PM
Sorry My head has been in assignment land this week,

No S,N,T ok K's here

_ M _ _ _ _ M (7)

Wrong guesses: R,S,N,T,K

I actually thought it was some on elses turn.............warning kids dont drink V and stay up all night ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU

Shadow Wolf
2nd May 2007, 04:28 PM
Could this be an Ambipom?

Crazy Elf Boy
3rd May 2007, 12:15 AM
Rats foiled again, S in advance please

darktyranitar
3rd May 2007, 12:27 AM
P in advance.

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks CEB. A cool thing to have a DP plushie.

OK, let's go quick(I'm talking to myself, just in case)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: S,P

Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 09:06 PM
Let's open with an R.

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2007, 09:09 PM
Sorry, but store is closed today.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: S,P,R

Remaining: 7

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 09:14 PM
Then I'll try an L next.

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2007, 09:33 PM
*5 minutes later*

The store just opened.

_ L _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 09:37 PM
...Just great. Um, is there a G here?

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2007, 09:39 PM
Hey, you're my first customer, so your item is the first on the line.

G L _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 09:45 PM
Is this Pokemon a Glaceon?

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2007, 09:48 PM
Nicely done mr_pikachu. Here's your Glaceon plushie.

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 09:53 PM
Excellent! Thanks, Louis. That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

S _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2007, 09:58 PM
Let's see if I can hunt for a T.

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 10:06 PM
You're drilling the posts, here.

S _ _ _ _ T (6)

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2007, 10:09 PM
Once again, I have reached the point of the need for money.

*looks for a penny*

*shrugs* Here I go again.

*flips coin*

Let's go for a Seedot

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2007, 10:24 PM
It's tails.

S _ _ _ _ T (6)

Incorrect Guesses: Seedot

Shadow Wolf
4th May 2007, 05:30 AM
Those US presidents are always giving me their back(no offense for anyone, as I'm talking about the coins)

Anyway, is this a Swalot?

mr_pikachu
8th May 2007, 02:34 AM
...I was really hoping this puzzle would be solved before I had to leave my dorm room. For an explanation of why this update took so long, check my posts in The Writers Lounge. I'm not explaining it again.

Anyway, yeah. It's a Swalot. Nice grab!

firepokemon
8th May 2007, 05:18 PM
Can I have a L in advance.

Shadow Wolf
9th May 2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks mr_pikachu. Here's another plushie available for trade.

Let's do this:

_ _ _ _ _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: L

Remaining: 9

mr_pikachu
9th May 2007, 02:46 PM
Let's try an R here.

Shadow Wolf
9th May 2007, 02:50 PM
Not this time.

_ _ _ _ _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: L,R

Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
9th May 2007, 03:21 PM
Hrm... what about a T?

firepokemon
9th May 2007, 04:39 PM
And then a S?

Crazy Elf Boy
9th May 2007, 05:07 PM
N?

Number1ChanseyFan
9th May 2007, 09:45 PM
Ok, is there a C?

Shadow Wolf
10th May 2007, 10:34 AM

_ _ _ T _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: C,L,N,R,S

Remaining: 5

Blademaster
10th May 2007, 10:57 AM
Maybe there's a D here...

Shadow Wolf
10th May 2007, 11:46 AM
...or maybe not.

_ _ _ T _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: C,D,L,N,R,S

Remaining: 4

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2007, 04:46 PM
Would this puzzle be Mewtwo?

Shadow Wolf
12th May 2007, 09:44 AM
Guess what CEB, you've just scored a legendary Mewtwo plushie. Congratulations. ^_^

*hands over the legendary plushie*

OK, S in advance please

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2007, 05:34 PM
Ahh saweet, *Dances*, *hrows plushie onto my ever increasing pile*

S _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses:

darktyranitar
12th May 2007, 06:58 PM
Any T in there?

Crazy Elf Boy