PDA

View Full Version : MY 1000th Post = [Poll]

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th April 2007, 05:37 AM
Finally, 1000 posts!

Here's the poll then. I am not asking you to answer all the questions, as you may find them hard, although it would be cool!

1. Count all your replies at 1-10 forums of your choice!

2. What do you think are the best topics ever at TPM?

3. What do you think are the best topics you created?

4. What do you think are the best topics I posted?

5. What do you think are the best replies ever?

6. What do you think are the best replies you posted?

7. What do you think are the best replies I posted?

My answers:

1. 1000 + 576 + 84 + 70 = 1730

2. Quite many to name. To name some of them, in the General Discussion forum, I just loved to read the topic that was about making fake game cheats for Pokémon games somewhere in 2001 or something, I don't remember. And then we should note the games at PCG, at least those I have posted in, namely Whack-a-TPMer, 3 words story, Unfortunately, Fortunately and Twisted Wishes. (EDIT: forgot The Personality Game!).

3. I liked my Team Rocket Motto Collection at the Pokémon Anime Forum. Form the newer topics, I liked to make that list about the Finnish meanings for Pokémon names.

4. Skipped.

5. Many replies under the fake cheat thread were really amusing, and then I have enjoyed reading the replies in games in PCG...wait, now I am talking about topics I already mentioned!

6. I liked my replies under two threads in Pokémon Anime Forum long ago. One was an off-topic linguistic reply where I criticized a translation of the Finnish Team Rocket motto. The other was my reply under a humor topic that asked what wouldn't be in the GS ball. I listed evrerything from a Finnish Orange League dub through The Master Ring to a geisha!

7. Skipped.

Dark-San
26th April 2007, 06:41 AM

I have not count all of them yet. In fact, I had only realized that I had crossed the 6000 post mark a few days ago. Not that it is a splendid ocassion to celebrate but post counts only reflect how active you are thats all.

The best topics hmm. I had always love to see how the members here debate on some religious or even politics topics. I'm not very sure if you are around but there used to be a MISC mod, The Rusted One. His replies to these debate topics are ridiculously long but they still make sense nonetheless. If I say which topics are the best, debate topics that are posted by him are always the best.

Hmm best topic I created. I don't usually like to take credit for it, basically the success of the topic usually depends the members who replied to them. If the topic get more attention, it is probably due to the ongoing discussion that creates the interest.

However personally I have written several anime review in the past, though they don't get much attention, I still think that they are my personal best since it is like an achievement for me to watch a series and give out my opinion on them (yeah, you can call me a nerd).

Apologises but I had never been to any of the topics that you had posted except for that single anime topic you posted in OA as well as the few others in MISC.

Best replies I have seen so far? As far as I can tell the best replies are usually the replies by TRO, individual RPG replies by Kirst and Roy and probably those few anime replies by Saffire sis and Roarkiller.

My replies are average, it is not like they stand out from the rest. If you want a definite answer, I think my best replies would be on the RPG topics. I tried my best to incorporate some creativity but the problem is that I am a boring person so yeah my creativity is limited.

There was recently a reply by you if I am not wrong from the Twisted Wish game topic where I wish you would shave bald. You reply that you shave bald on the eve of 9/11 and the plane crash happen. Though it is a cold joke but nonetheless that post somehow just stick to my mind like a sucker fish.

firepokemon
29th April 2007, 06:20 PM
I'm only going to answer some questions.

My god would be too many.

Best ever topics. Um lets see my big rant about Ash_300 and his posts not that I was necessarily right. Um any of those spam things that we would do now and then, I missed the supposable best one thought :( When Reeb posted about Dodrio harassing her, that was good. Religeous/political topics are always devine, basically theres been lots of good topics.

Like I said the Ash_300 one, the few I did about Dodrio and him being an ass, I rather liked my topic America the land of crud since it has some relevancy now. But prolly my favourite would be the history of tpm forums which got deleted on ny puter? It was pretty accurate of 2000 but 2001 onwards was a mess.

I had to cheat and do a search but I rather liked that Ten years of Pokemon. And I do do remember your Torino Olympics. Shizuka Arakawa skated to Gold how wonderful.

Usually the one that have thought about the subject first posted and then either supported or debated it with a good reply. I'm not sure of what the best replies ever would be. I know Onix11 reply to PokeMasterMisty in her Butterfree dying topic was good and TRO was good even though sometimes I didn';t see the point.

Um my reply in PokeMasterMisty's topic, um Kevin's topic for misc mod (heh I got the job), lol we all spammed ip the misc forum I treated it like an election, oh so funny. I always thought my reply in Reeb's post was good.

Once again searching, my memorym is terrible today.

I'll choose your poem

Land Of The Moltres
[same melody as in Rhapsody's 'Land Of Immortals', don't know? Well, no big deal]

Lawrence the third rides his ship
To the war against the Gods
Lugia changed the winds over seas

Chosen One must find the way
Where the ancient spheres lie
Gross the waters full of divine rage

Land of the Moltres
Where is the Fire?
Thrown to the battlship in skies

Land of the Moltres
Your king must be free
From here to eternity