PDA

View Full Version : A progression into the bowels

Houndoom_Lover
26th April 2007, 04:54 PM
Great, I'm sick. Sick like a dog, and lonely as one too. -_- *sighs* But I go on. I actully am depressed enough to work on my comic. And I will be publishing it this summer...doubt anyone will want to read it. Why must reality slap us in the face? *burries my face into a book* I agree with Shikamaru, why must we try so hard? I'm no longer failing English, but what's the point. In six years, the world may end. Wow, this feels really good to say, since no one else is on to talk to me. So, anyone know of a good publisher, I was thinking Slave Labor myself? Or maybe, where the -insert F-bomb- Blademaster is?

Magmar
27th April 2007, 06:38 AM
www.livejournal.com

for all your bitchin' needs :)

Mewtwo-D2
27th April 2007, 08:20 PM
Actually... if you need help with English, I'm an English tutor. I'd be happy to give you some help.

DarkTemplarZero
27th April 2007, 09:39 PM
Newsflash: the world may end tomorrow! Panic! at the Disco.

Houndoom_Lover
28th April 2007, 01:22 PM
XD Nice large pictury thing! And No, the teacher just hated us for a week. All we had were sort quizzes. We all were failing, stupid old man and the sea book. *wiggles my thumbs* I got a 100% on the test though, so take that lady!! ^_^ I'm on live jurnal (sp?), though I don't use it much becuae I'm a lazy patato!

Little_Pikachu
28th April 2007, 08:45 PM
Sorry... What was the point in this thread?