PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help from a friend.

Mega Horny
27th April 2007, 06:46 AM
Gible. I'm not gonna lie. I spent several hours (3+) searching for him throughout the wayward cave. Didn't see a single one. wtf.

The Underground. Most times I go down, the only buried treasures are on some far side of the map, one that is not connected to the small segment of the maze that I'm in. How do I reach them?

The Blue Avenger
27th April 2007, 07:53 AM
Can't help you with Gible, but if you just wander around the area you can reach in the Underground, eventually some mineable spots will appear near you.

Razola
27th April 2007, 08:24 AM
Where you use the explorer kit is what part of the Underground you end up in. You cannot get to all parts of the Underground in one sitting: you have to go to other parts of Sinnoh in order to explore the whole area.

Mega Horny
27th April 2007, 01:56 PM
thanks guys -- just spent another hour searching for gible. No luck. What should I do?

RattataGuy
27th April 2007, 02:53 PM
thanks guys -- just spent another hour searching for gible. No luck. What should I do?

Gible is only on the second floor of the cave. There's a "secret" entrance under the bridge that you use to get the stairs to the second floor. But you need strength to move the stones out of the way, if I remember correctly.