PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Twisted Wishes v.4 (M.A. LV)

Pages : [1] 2

mr_pikachu
28th April 2007, 01:58 AM
Okay, it's time for version #4 of Twisted Wishes!

What happens is, the first person will make a wish...

I wish my girlfriend was hotter.

Then the next person tries to twist that wish to warp what the first person receives. Then he/she posts a new wish...

Granted. Everytime you touch her, you burn yourself.

I wish I had the cutest puppy in the world.

And the process continues to repeat itself.

Granted, only I want that same puppy, so you will have to fight me for it.

Please abide by the PCG forum rules ( http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12693) as well as the general TPM rules.

Let's get it started!

I wish that TPM was the most popular forum on the internet.

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 02:30 AM
Granted. It becomes so popular that a lot of hackers come here to mess this forum up.

I wish I can get myself a Nintento DS and the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl catridge.

Dark-San
28th April 2007, 03:01 AM
Granted. You were given this gift from the heavens. However due to some delivery mistake from the angel, it was send to my house instead. Thanks Faiz!

I wish that darktyranitar will move over from Malaysia to Africa, so we can have our very first mod from that region.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 03:11 AM
Granted, but the plane crashes and we lose our dear Darktyranitar

I wish Sunday was he already

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 03:16 AM
Granted. But you slept your way through the day.

I wish mr_pikachu will include our character in his fic.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th April 2007, 04:10 AM
Granted, but it's only an all-new Chinese character, seen in one panel only.

I wish Amnesty International took action against bannings in message boards.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 05:09 AM
Granted they settle dispute against not banning forums by banning you from every forum

I wish for a world of peace lie I see in my dreams

darktyranitar
28th April 2007, 06:13 AM
Granted. But it turn out that in your dream, the said world of peace then goes out for a war. And since your dream is like that, welcome back to the real world *sounds of shooting in the background*

I wish US will retreat all its troop from Iraq and Afghanistan

Dark-San
28th April 2007, 07:08 AM
@darktyranitar~ Damn I just realized that you quoted me. But it is okay... ^.^

Granted. The United States retreated and now the European Union moves into both countries and occupied them. No difference at all, since the countries are still occupied but only a different group.

I wish that Mikachu could watch more animes in Chinese.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 07:59 AM
Granted, but instead of writing in Finnish he starts to write posts in chinese

I wish I had super smash brothers brawl

Magmar
28th April 2007, 08:40 AM
Granted, but you don't have a console to play it on.

I wish the Bowling for Soup tour would come to RI this year.

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 01:08 PM
Granted, due to an accident, you become deaf and can't hear them at all.

I wish I had my very own The Cheat.

Fett One
28th April 2007, 08:34 PM
Granted but he doesn't listen to you and spends every day plotting your demise

I wish The Cheat can boss Strongbad around for just one day

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2007, 09:20 PM
Granted, but he puts a hit out on you

I wish I had the language disc for this computer

Inferno_Dragon
28th April 2007, 10:28 PM
Granted, but it only contains one language; The Cheat and that has no real worldly use for you.

I wish I could own the latest Sims 2 Game.

Dark-San
28th April 2007, 11:46 PM
Granted. You got the game but it was in poor condition on its way here, after it fell off from the delivery truck, got hit by an incoming van, run over by a BMW, stepped on by pedestrians, defecated over by stray animals etc.. before being thrown back into the delivery truck.

I wish my signature could be more interesting.

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 01:17 AM
Granted. You put a lot of quotes, pic, link, etc - all in the length of sig that is allowed. It took a lot of space, so Little Pikachu will quickly come and delete your sig. All that is left is "This sig has been owned".

I wish Dark-San will actually change his sig - without getting owned by Little Pikachu.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2007, 03:27 AM
Granted, but in order to do this Little Pikachu uses up your sig space

I wish Dark-san and Darktyranitar could be both have large sigs

Master of Paradox
29th April 2007, 07:53 AM
Granted. They're so big that your computer crashes trying to load them.

I wish I had more to do with my spare time.

Inferno_Dragon
29th April 2007, 12:12 PM
Granted, but it involves reading the books that are 10,000 pages long and by the time you do that, all your spare time has been wasted up.

I wish I could read books really fast.

Dark-San
29th April 2007, 12:17 PM
Granted. You flipped the book too far through reading it at an amazing speed. The friction between your fingers and the pages ignited a combustion that burns up your book, the chair you are sitting and spreads throughout your house, burning them all down. Great, you are homeless now...

I wish French could be a more popular language than English.

Fett One
29th April 2007, 08:13 PM
Granted but people are resentful of you for making them speak french so they burn your house down and make you live under a bridge

I wish Family Guy was consistently funny

Inferno_Dragon
29th April 2007, 08:17 PM
Granted, but it gets too funny that people start to ignore it and it gets canceled. (And believe me, I am hating myself for twisting this wish because I love Family Guy! It is even more hillarious than The Simpsons.)

I wish that Stewie would finally kill Lois once and for all.

Dark-San
29th April 2007, 10:14 PM
Granted. Great! Stewie pulls out a dagger, walking silently towards Lois' bed. Before Lois knew it, she had already been stabbed at repeatedly around her neck area. Choking in her own blood, she fell onto the floor and crawled up towards the nearest drawer.

"Cut!" yelled the director.

"There has been a change of script. Lois, you are suppose to kill Stewie now."

And without a moment to lose, Lois took out a pistol and shot dead Stewie. There Stewie is dead for real while Lois died in the scripts.

I wish there can be more dramatic endings to the existing fanfics.

Fett One
29th April 2007, 10:26 PM
Granted but that kind of ending becomes overused so people stop reading fanfics, which leaves people with nothing to do so they start fighting each other and everyone on the planet ends up in jail due to fighting.

I wish everyone obeyed the law

Inferno_Dragon
29th April 2007, 10:31 PM
Granted, but due to a misprint there is a law that says everyone must kill each other which causes the extinction of the human race.

I wish I could come up with more creative wishes so I don't have to copy other people's wishes or try to twick previous wishes that I have used before.

Dark-San
29th April 2007, 11:00 PM
Granted. You are given too much creativity that your brain overload and froze there. Congratulation, you are now offically a vegetable.

I wish my life outside the board to be more interesting.

darktyranitar
29th April 2007, 11:44 PM
Granted. You are now a criminal, and you got the police right behind your trail. Isn't that exciting?

I wish I had some more money right now.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th April 2007, 12:18 AM
Granted, but its all fake

I wish DT got some real money

Dark-San
30th April 2007, 01:10 AM
Granted. All of that in monopoly dollars. Hey they are considered to be regarded as real in the game of monopoly.

I wish I can create a business that monopolises all of the industries.

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2007, 11:08 AM
Granted, you are now in the movie industry but thanks to the law that forbids any monopoly relating to the movie industry, all you own have been shut down and now you are broke.

(I knew that bit of knowledge would come in handy some day.)

I wish knowledge was truelly power.

firepokemon
30th April 2007, 04:58 PM
Granted, you have your wish and can now use knowledge as true power. Unfortunately no one actually likes knowledgeable people thus you are blown up.

I wish for a new phone.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th April 2007, 05:03 PM
Granted, thanks to your wish I am the most powerful person in the world

I wish I dont screw todays ceremony up

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2007, 05:05 PM
Granted, you mess up TOMORROW's Ceremony.

I wish I could submit a game to AGS no matter how bad or amateur it is.

Fett One
30th April 2007, 07:10 PM
Granted but no one likes it so you get banned from AGS for life

I wish to date a supermodel

Dark-San
30th April 2007, 08:11 PM
Granted. You get your supermodel. Unfortunately she has a weird taste for human flesh and you ended up on her dinner plate.

:wave:

See you in heaven!

I wish my alarm clock is working since I had smashed the last one some mornings ago.

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2007, 10:12 PM
Granted, but you will smash that one as well when you are in a bad mood one morning.

I wish I could have a Ipod with even more megabites in it.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2007, 12:23 AM
Granted, but it contains too many "megabites" and becomes unstable and blows up

I wish I had a bowl of rice

Dark-San
1st May 2007, 01:26 PM
Granted. You get your bowl of rice and begin eating happily but the cook did not inform you of the special ingredients which includes earthworms, dog's poo, smelly socks, my chew out fingernails and Mr Pikachu's old underwear. Enjoy eating, mate.

I wish there are two me's so I can finished up watching the DVDs I loan the other day.

Inferno_Dragon
1st May 2007, 01:29 PM
Granted but the other you gets tired of you taking the limelight so he kills you and takes your place in life.

I wish I could have fugu that was served by a professional chef.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2007, 04:37 PM
Granted, but I scare him and accidently cuts it wrong and you die

I wish it wasn't so cold here

darktyranitar
1st May 2007, 06:18 PM
Granted. It will then become too hot instead.

I wish I had a new PC.

Fett One
1st May 2007, 07:58 PM
Granted but only the case is new, the rest of it is made using used parts

I wish people weren't afraid of hospitals

Dark-San
1st May 2007, 10:25 PM
Granted. But they do not want to go to the hospital even though the fear of it had been removed. The reason perhaps lies in the fact of the haunted sightings that they had seen at night. The headless horseman, wandaring spirits etc. You name it, you get it.

I wish that Fett One would purchase a DS and Diamond/Pearl and mail it to me.

darktyranitar
1st May 2007, 10:55 PM
Granted. When you received it, it is in bad shape that you can't play them.

I wish someone would kindly give a Nintendo DS and a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl catridge each to me and Dark-San.

Fett One
2nd May 2007, 12:01 AM
Granted but you first have to sign a form that states you both will give the Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl catridges to an orphanage immediately after recieving them, otherwise you both will be run over by a truck and then struck by lightning.

I wish it was impossible to be struck by lightning

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd May 2007, 12:15 AM
Granted, But the lightning hits a tree and it falls on you

I wish I had some chocolate now

darktyranitar
2nd May 2007, 05:40 AM
Granted. Your friend then came in just as you were going to eat the chocolate, and he then grab the chocolate from you. All of them.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

firepokemon
2nd May 2007, 06:07 PM
Granted, you are now fully awake except that you stay awake and for weeks and weeks without feeling tired. You should be happy, unfortunately your body due to no sleep is wasting away. Soon there will be nothing left, and you will soon sleep forever and die. Sorry but be careful what you wish for.

I wish Zatch Bell volume 12 will come out to Borders NZ soon.

Fett One
2nd May 2007, 07:36 PM
Granted but it sells out before you can go to the store and you have to wait 6 months for another shippment to arrive

I wish to every episode of the 90's spider-man cartoon

Dark-San
2nd May 2007, 09:32 PM
Granted. But it got caught up in the San Fransico Highway blast and was burnt to ashes.

I wish the threat of North Korea and Iran would just vanished.

Crazy Elf Boy
3rd May 2007, 12:11 AM
Granted, but having two countries vanish of the face of the earth wil arouse suspicion on you being an ANARCHIST

I wish that there was world peace

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd May 2007, 05:16 AM
Granted. There was world peace for ten seconds.

I wish all of you had a Mikachu Yukitatsu quote in your signature.

Dark-San
3rd May 2007, 06:11 AM
Granted. They had all 'Mikachu Yukitatsu' quotes, but you do realized that all the members had changed their nick to yours.

I wish Mikachu Yukitatsu is an anarchist like Crazy Elf Boy, Mr Pikachu and me.

Master Chief
3rd May 2007, 07:57 AM
Granted, but now the world blows up.

I wish I could have Autodesk Revit on my computer.

Crazy Elf Boy
3rd May 2007, 04:12 PM
Granted, but since we are anarchists we blow it up

I wish Master chief would join our "cult"

Fett One
3rd May 2007, 08:03 PM
Granted but he kills you all since a cult is a form of government since it governs how you do things

I wish nobody here was in a cult

Dark-San
4th May 2007, 02:36 AM
Granted. Unfortunately nobody cares to bother with your wish and went ahead to join the anarchist cult. With everybody joining it, you have no other choice but to join us as well. Welcome Fett One, you are member number six.

I wish more people would join us.

Crazy Elf Boy
4th May 2007, 07:07 AM
Granted, but in order to do this we need to sell some souls to the devil. any takers?

I wish for a.................um..................some........ ..batteries

Fett One
4th May 2007, 08:58 PM
Granted but the batteries are 15 years old and start to leak acid onto your hands, while you are holding them

I wish humans were immune to forms of acid

Dark-San
4th May 2007, 10:06 PM
Granted. Humans now are vunerable to substances of pH value of 7 and above. Is the price to pay for being immune to acidic substance.

I wish people would stop making silly wishes.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th May 2007, 11:41 PM
Granted, but they'll start making stupid wishes.

This is the wrong time of year, but let me quote a Finnish Christmas carol:

Oi jospa ihmisellä ois joulu ainainen!

In English:

Oh I wish one had Christmas forever!

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2007, 12:47 AM
Granted, but the novelt fades after a week

I wish my friend would share his noodles with me

darktyranitar
5th May 2007, 12:57 AM
Granted. It turns out that there was a dead fly in the noodle. And well... you ate it without any hesitation, so down goes the fly in your stomach.

I wish I had some books to read right now.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th May 2007, 01:52 AM
Granted. You just got 1000 books and your house is burned with a good flame.

I wish we used Chinese characters to write Finnish.

Dark-San
5th May 2007, 03:12 AM
Granted. You have me as your tutor and I taught you all I know about simplified Chinese characters and none of the traditionals one. I am a bad tutor heh?

I wish learning Japanese is as easy as learning abc.

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2007, 06:34 AM
Granted, but now you have given me an easy way to learn japanese hahahahaha

I wish I had a non trial version of animation shop

Fett One
5th May 2007, 01:31 PM
Granted but your computer can't handle the full version so it crashs, causing you to lose your job since all of your valuable work was on it

I wish for a competent president

Dark-San
5th May 2007, 10:28 PM
Granted. You get Osman Bin Laden as your elected president and he wrecks havoc is any ways possible around the country. As a result of his actions, the suffering of the citizens increases thousand folds and the economy suffers and dives downwards. Osman Bin Laden is still competent in a sense is that he does not wage any wars unnecessarily.

I wish possess a Deathnote like the one that Yagami Light is using so that I can sent all those terrorists to their death.

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2007, 10:31 PM
Granted, but it goes out of control and kills you

I wish I had a giant statue devoted to me

darktyranitar
5th May 2007, 10:44 PM
Granted. You then marvel sat down below the statue, marveling at it. And before you knew it, the statue fell down on you, crushing you instantly.

I wish I had some cookies now.

Dark-San
5th May 2007, 11:04 PM
Granted. Your mom comes from behind and smacks you on the head. Confiscating them, she only give the reason that too much sweets is no good for your teeths. Besides cookies are heaty food and would only increase your chances of getting sore throats under this crazy high temperature.

I wish I can have a katana to be put on display in my room.

Inferno_Dragon
6th May 2007, 12:48 PM
Granted, but it is stolen the minute you leave the room.

I wish I had the ultimate security system.

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2007, 05:18 PM
Granted, but I design it so that only me can break through it. Say goodbye to all your stuff

I wish today will be perfect

Dark-San
6th May 2007, 06:47 PM
Granted. I am having an examination in an hour and a half time, what to make it better is for you to take the paper with me right?

*Grabs CEB and shoves him into the car*

I wish that the free to air has something to show.

firepokemon
6th May 2007, 07:51 PM
Granted free to air grants you one anime series of your choice to watch. Only it repeats, not with good episodes based off a manga but filler after filler after filler. Soon you tire of the one same anime and you get really upset, you cry, you punch the wall. You're tired of that same filler episodes. But unfortunately you wanted your wish so badly. So Dark San enjoy yourself watching filler anime.

I wish for my essay to be done so I don't have to because I can't be bothered.

Inferno_Dragon
6th May 2007, 07:59 PM
Granted, but you decided to take snippets from various sites and paste them so your essay is complete. Unfortunately, you forgot to include your sources so the teacher realizes this paper includes plagiarizisms from the various sites without including the source notes. Not only you get an F on it, you are now suspensed from school, have to meet the principal, and are informed that your parents know about what you did so you are going to get a strict talking to ... and who knows where that will lead.

Poor you.

I wish I could bring another of Whose Line is it Anways famous games (I mean we already have Questions Only and Three Word Story (Sure, on the show, it is Three-Headed Monster ... if you don't know, three of the actors sing a song about someone from the audience but they can only say one word at a time ... so it is sort of like Three Word Story.) to TPM.

Fett One
6th May 2007, 08:05 PM
Granted but no one ever plays those games

I wish all schools to have brand new text books

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2007, 08:08 PM
Granted, but they all ask for the money from you

I wish I had a slice of vegemite toast....hungry

Inferno_Dragon
6th May 2007, 08:12 PM
Granted, but it is the last piece of vegemite toast and everybody fights to the death for it. You win and eat it. Then you are shot by one of the wounded opponent's. Then he walks away holding the true last piece of the vegemite toast. Since everybody is dead, he can enjoy it and you can't.

I wish that Dark Sage would play some of the games in this section of TPM.

Fett One
6th May 2007, 08:16 PM
Granted but he breaks all of the rules, which gets him banned from TPM

I wish all Petter Griffin/Chicken fights to be funny

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2007, 08:29 PM
Granted, now they spend all their time making their fightd funny and leave no time to maek the rest of the show funny.

I wish for a kitten, that doesnt have any surprises install for me, just a normal kitten

Dark-San
7th May 2007, 03:16 AM
Granted. You get a kitten but it died a few weeks later due to your negligence of not feeding it. Some bad owner you are for ignoring your pets.

I wish there is an award for Crazy Elf Boy to win.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th May 2007, 04:32 AM
Granted. He is now 'the member who posts before Mikachu Yukitatsu'. Knowing the recents posts regarding that, you believe even harder that we have some kind of a relationship and bad rumours burst out.

I wish you never noticed that I don't read the thread completely.

Crazy Elf Boy
7th May 2007, 04:42 AM
Granted, we also didn't read your post either. So ....yeh um. Yeh

I wish I could have thought of something to post then

Dark-San
7th May 2007, 07:37 AM
Granted. I finished up a lengthly post over at LVU and tagged you. You better start thinking on how to post or else.

*whips out an AK-47*

I wished that my television set could be replaced by a plasma television set. HD supported of course. ^.^

Fett One
7th May 2007, 08:08 PM
Granted but after watching 1 channel for 20 hours, the station logo gets burned into the screen and the store won't take back the TV since you didn't pay for the warrantly

I wish it was impossible to get a heart attack

Crazy Elf Boy
8th May 2007, 12:23 AM
Granted, you die from a appendix explosion

I wish appendixes didn't explode

Dark-San
8th May 2007, 12:57 AM
Granted. But then appendix explosion isn't the only way humans die. They still die of diseases, accidents and murders etc... Just naming a few. But then you can always be smack down by a vehicle while crossing the road and have your inner organs scattered all over the road and pathway right?

I wish Fett One would create a new game topic than the ones we are participating in now.

Fett One
8th May 2007, 08:21 PM
Granted but you have to wait 2 years for me to post the games

I wish to learn how to make emoticons

Master of Paradox
8th May 2007, 09:17 PM
Granted. You're so fascinated by them that they become all you post, until you are finally banned for overuse.

I wish Dark-San's avatar weren't so creepy.

Dark-San
8th May 2007, 09:22 PM
Granted. If eating one's butt does sounds a hell lot creepier then perhaps I should revert back to my original 'Lambo pee anywhere everywhere'! The cute little assassin from Hitman Reborn series would loved to be featured again here.

I wish Fett One would create a new game within a month for the members to join in without failure.

darktyranitar
9th May 2007, 01:28 AM
Granted. Problem is, someone then hacked into the forum, and the said hackers then deleted all the game and hijacked all the TPMers that ever played the game.

I wish Fett One will change his avatar.

Crazy Elf Boy
9th May 2007, 03:27 AM
Granted, but since he changed it we have to read his name so we knew who posted rather then just remembering his avatar

I wish my dinner was here already

Dark-San
9th May 2007, 04:01 AM
Granted. You have it earlier but the food is still raw, Your parents didn't had much time preparing it since you are demanding the food to be on the table.

I wish I can find a part time job by next month.

firepokemon
9th May 2007, 04:45 PM
Granted, You have your part time job and a well paying job at that cleaning whore houses. You thought it would be like in Japan where the bath houses have attractive women. Unfortunately it happens to be for fags and homos. And they don't want you cleaning they want you as their whipping boy.

I wish time was frozen for a day

Crazy Elf Boy
9th May 2007, 05:01 PM
Granted, but when it unfreezes you remain frozen

I wish time couldn't freeze

Fett One
9th May 2007, 07:59 PM
Granted, life continues on as normal until you get hit by a truck and die at which point time has no meaning for you

I wish there was no hell

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th May 2007, 05:26 AM
Granted, but there will be no Heaven either.

I wish you didn't think I'm an atheist.

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2007, 06:11 AM
Granted, we know think that you an atheist hater

I wish Mikachu didn't hate atheists

darktyranitar
10th May 2007, 06:26 AM
Granted. He'll start to hate everyone, atheist or not.

I wish Crazy Elf Boy will now post after Mikachu instead of the other way around.

Dark-San
10th May 2007, 07:00 AM
Granted.

*Looks at post above darktyranitar*

I wish both Mikachu and Crazy Elf Boy would just admit the truth about their secret relationship.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th May 2007, 07:08 AM
Granted, but then you can no more make wild guesses about it.

I wish the same thing as darktyranitar.

Fett One
10th May 2007, 08:19 PM
Granted, Crazy Elf Boy just hacked into Fett One account and posted using his name. (I don't think that has ever happened before in this game)

I wish my account could never be hacked into

Dark-San
10th May 2007, 09:09 PM
Granted. But the administrator accidentally deleted off your account leaving you with one at all. Time to say bye bye to those post counts >.<

I wish the atheists would just eat up Mikachu for beating them earlier.

darktyranitar
10th May 2007, 09:11 PM
Granted. The hacker will now delete your post instead.

I wish classy_cat was online at the moment.

mr_pikachu
10th May 2007, 09:31 PM
Granted. Her boyfriend gets jealous about your interest and decapitates you for it.

I wish I had my real room back, rather than the attic in which I'm currently staying...

Dark-San
10th May 2007, 10:38 PM
Granted. Your poor parents now moves to the attic and you get your room back. What an unfilial son they had!

I wish my wish earlier was fulfiled!

*Damn everyone missed my wish*

Crazy Elf Boy
11th May 2007, 12:31 AM
Granted, instead of beating up Mikachu the hacker changed your screen name to Mikachu and they beat up you instead

I wish I could have done that easier

darktyranitar
11th May 2007, 07:12 PM
Granted. You tell the atheist where Mikachu lives, but then it turns out you accidentally gave them your adress. Have a happy beating!

I wish I have some rice to eat at the moment.

Fett One
11th May 2007, 08:51 PM
Granted but the rice is seasoned with human blood

I wish people were immune to all forms of radiation

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th May 2007, 12:14 AM
Granted, but for some odd reason you can no longer X-ray...yes, it may have no real effect, but...

I wish I could be at school forever.

Dark-San
12th May 2007, 12:52 AM
Granted. You failed your studies but still remain in school to be employed as a toilet cleaner!

*Hands Mikachu a mop*

Go mop the toilet floor and wash the urinate points after that!

I wish that nuclear power is a thing of the past.

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2007, 12:57 AM
Granted, but since it is a thing of the past we have already experienced the many side effects of nuclear power, such as waste and radiation

I wish I had a DS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th May 2007, 02:41 AM
Granted, you'll get mine but not until you have cleaned my school's toilet for a 1279 (your current post count!) times.

I wish you all joined my former school's forum.

darktyranitar
12th May 2007, 03:13 AM
Granted. We then delete the forum off, leaving them to blame it on you for inviting us.

I wish I didn't have this mouth ulcers.

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2007, 07:48 AM
Granted, instead of mouth ulcers you now have Ultra super Gingivitis

I wish The was no such the as Ultra super Gingivitis

Dark-San
12th May 2007, 08:57 AM
Granted. You contracted some outrageous incurable disease and had to spend the rest of your life suffering alone.

I wish the hospitals are better equiped.

Fett One
12th May 2007, 04:21 PM
Granted but you don't have insruance so the hospital won't use any of the equipment on you

I wish to own every transformers cartoon on DVD

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2007, 05:31 PM
Granted, but because my friend loves transformers, I tell him were your house is and he steals them.

I wish I had $238Aus

Dark-San
12th May 2007, 08:30 PM
Granted. I may have a bit of spare cash but I cannot seem to be able to find a few to send it to you without it being tax. >.<"

I wish the movie Transformer is out earlier than expected.

Fett One
12th May 2007, 09:09 PM
Granted but the special effects are incomplete due to coming out early

I wish for Megatron and Optimus Prime to become best friends

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2007, 09:25 PM
Granted, but it sucks all the life out of the series, because every episode it Megatron and Optimus Prime running through daisy fields

I wish that I had a Transformer

Dark-San
13th May 2007, 06:14 AM
Granted. However to achieve that, the producer of the same series now wants you to be the main character and to run through the daisy field with both Megatron and Optimus Prime.

I wish that producer of the transformer series would take me into consideration as the voice actor.

firepokemon
13th May 2007, 05:26 PM
Granted. Unfortunately you have a voice of a quasi-feminine gay guy who is just five feet tall. This causes bouts of laughter from fellow animation fans who laugh at a voice that reminds them of Zophise in Zatch Bell or Freiza in Dragonball Z or James in Pokemon. Some relief comes in play with a yuri anime called Boobs, Boobs and more boobs some american hackjob thing suppose to be yuri but more resembles some quasi harem american comedy hackthing involving boobs.

I wish Dark San got transported elsewhere where he could get fed food, food and more food and then after weighing 500 pounds is no longer given food and is left to experience forced anorexia and eventually die.

Fett One
13th May 2007, 08:38 PM
Granted but you are forced to go through it with him

I wish baseball season never ends

Dark-San
13th May 2007, 08:59 PM
Granted. The players are now too riddled with injuries and depression. This happened to all of the players and the baseball season has to be cancelled for eternality.

I wish I am residing in a mansion.

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2007, 09:13 PM
Granted, but its a haunted mansion *GHost noises*

I wish it was my birthday already

Fett One
14th May 2007, 07:38 PM
Granted but you miss it due to being trapped in an elevator with a guy that smells like a dumpster

I wish people didn't smeel bad

Dark-San
14th May 2007, 09:15 PM
Granted. They now heavily perm themselves with decorants and perfumes. The smell choked the air and everyone dies from smelling it too much.

I wish my socks doesn't have holes on the part where my toes are. >.<

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2007, 12:39 AM
Granted, but you ask me to sew themup and I ask for your DS as payment ^_^

I wish that Pokemon Diamond was cheap

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2007, 12:13 PM
Granted, but you get a glitched version and it stops after you beat the first gym leader. Plus you can't get another one because they are all sold out and the next time you can get one is when you are 100 years old.

I wish Ash would finally become a better trainer so we don't have to watch his stupid antics.

Dark-San
15th May 2007, 12:30 PM
Granted. Now the whole world has to put up his stupid antics for another ten more years, so in the near future you will see a twenty years old Ash.

I wish my room would just be bigger.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2007, 03:48 PM
Granted, it becomes so big it falls of the face of the earth

I wish there was no such things as colds

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2007, 04:21 PM
Granted, but fevers still exists and they become even worse.

I wish I could get a cleaning solution for my sunglasses.

Fett One
15th May 2007, 07:14 PM
Granted but it gets into your eyes and leaves you blind

I wish there was a way to restore a blind persons sight

Dark-San
15th May 2007, 08:29 PM
Granted. Ever you heard of Cornea transplant? They work on some blind people with damaged corneas. And I do remember that there is an alternative situation to repair back the eye nerve tissues, but it need some fixing of lens to your eyes socket. But it is still on trial and not yet released to the public, I believe. Hence do not put your hope that high.

I wish the world could be ruled under a government and I am the head of that government.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th May 2007, 12:17 AM
Granted, but this world is the world of your imagination, so being head boss is not that great.

I wish I had a clone that did what I want

Fett One
16th May 2007, 07:00 PM
Granted but the clone kills you so it can have it's independence

I wish to be on TV

Inferno_Dragon
16th May 2007, 07:31 PM
Granted, but you are on a show that talks about embaressing things people have done and your most embaressing moments are told to everyone in the world because this is being broadcasted to every country. Now you are the laughing stock of the whole planet.

I wish I had a remote like the one from Pleasantville.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th May 2007, 11:57 PM
Granted, but it doesn't so what it is supposed to (I dont know what Pleasantville is)

I wish I knew what Pleasantville was

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th May 2007, 12:50 AM
Granted, *throws a thesaurus on Crazy Elf Boy*. Whacked.

I wish the whacking game was back.

Dark-San
17th May 2007, 12:39 PM
Granted.

*Takes out shotgun*

Hah you're dead, Mikachu.

*Fires several rounds which burst his skull together with his brain into smittering bits*

You've been whacked Mikachu!

I wish Fett One's post count is reduced to zero.

Crazy Elf Boy
17th May 2007, 04:51 PM
Granted, but all his posts go onto my count

I wish I had a bizillion posts

Inferno_Dragon
17th May 2007, 08:05 PM
Granted, but 80 percent of them are spam posts and you are banned from TPM for 1,000 years.

I wish no one was banned from this forum.

Dark-San
17th May 2007, 08:15 PM
Granted. All banned members felt that they had done great wrong to the TPM community and commit sucide. None of them ever see the day that they would return to TPM again, even after they had been unban.

I wish Inferno Dragon would put more thinking to his wish above.

Fett One
17th May 2007, 08:42 PM
Granted but he thinks so hard that he causes his brain to explode

I wish to cure a disease

Crazy Elf Boy
18th May 2007, 02:31 AM
Granted, but its only Mega Horny disease

I wish for a non exploding, non toxic DS that only I can use

Dark-San
19th May 2007, 12:52 AM
Granted. You got a Nintendo DS as a gift from me. It does not explodes, it is not poisonous. You smiled with pride as you had your first DS on your hands as an advance birthday present.

However when you tried to on it, you realise that it could not be turned on. Angrily you faced at me and was later told by me that your DS had earlier fallen into your fishtank and had short circuited.

You have now in possession a DS that does not explode nor toxidic. But it just does not work.

I wish my splitting headache would disappeared and stop bothering me now.

Fett One
19th May 2007, 08:33 PM
Granted you get rid of the headache by using morhpine but you end up becoming addicted. You blow all of youe money on this addiction causing you to become homeless

I wish to be really good at math

Crazy Elf Boy
19th May 2007, 10:38 PM
Granted, but your head explodes when trying to find a mathematical equation explaining the meaning of life

I wish I had a lvl 70 pokemon

Dark-San
19th May 2007, 10:46 PM
Granted. You pay a huge amount of money to me in order to get a level 95 Staraptor which I had been training for the past one week. My fee would lie between US$20 000 and US$40 000.

I wish Crazy Elf Boy would do that.

Fett One
20th May 2007, 09:39 PM
Granted but the value of a US dollar rapidly decreases after you recieve the payment, causing the money to be worth the same amount as 5 pesos

I wish the USA had free health care

Crazy Elf Boy
21st May 2007, 02:29 AM
Granted, but you suddenly get deported and can never return

I wish I had a car

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st May 2007, 04:47 AM
Granted but it causes so much pollution that Australia has to be evacuated.

I wish they taught playing videogames at school.

Dark-San
21st May 2007, 11:30 AM
Granted. All the students became too stupid to even do a 1 + 1 problem after all that playing. The country's future talent is approaching its doomday and the economy would be indirectly affected if this batch of students takes over at the helm of the government.

Soon inflation rises and stuffs become more expensive as real income falls. All this happened all because of Mikachu's weird wish. Shame on you!

I wish they teach video gaming design modules at my university.

Inferno_Dragon
21st May 2007, 01:40 PM
Granted, but since they spent all their budget on these video gaming design modules, they can't spend it on anything else. Meaning all unneccesary classes are canceled.

I wish I have a Legendary Pokemon as a pet.

Crazy Elf Boy
21st May 2007, 05:14 PM
Granted, but since it is so rare people try to kill you to get to it, have a nice life on the run

I wish I had my national dex

Zcade0
21st May 2007, 05:27 PM
Granted, but since there's no Pokemon on Earth, it's kinda useless.

-sighs- I wish my ex would come back to me...

Inferno_Dragon
21st May 2007, 06:15 PM
Granted, but she will only come back if you agree to become her servant for the rest of your life.

I wish Fett One would agree to spend the rest of this life posting on this forum.

Dark-San
21st May 2007, 09:24 PM
Granted! Yay!!!! He is now comes up with more PCG games for us to play in. Chained to his computer and his mind enslaved with the thoughts of only to create new PCG games all day.

I wish Inferno Dragon joins him as his assistant.

Zcade0
21st May 2007, 09:37 PM
Granted, but they both quickly die of starvation.

I wish I could be truly free. Not the American version of "freedom," but true, no laws, go anywhere at anytime, freedom.

Granted, but she will only come back if you agree to become her servant for the rest of your life.

I agree to your terms. Make it happen.

Fett One
21st May 2007, 10:04 PM
Granted but you have to leave earth and live on an uninhabited planet to acheive this

I wish someone other than me and Inferno_Dragon will get stuck having to post on this forum forever

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd May 2007, 12:15 AM
Granted, but it is your clone who you accdiently get mistaken for

I wish I could drive better

Zcade0
22nd May 2007, 04:28 PM
Granted, but everyone else now drives worse. Also, everyone now drives cars.

And beer suddenly becomes the only liquid on earth.

I wish people would post more on this site -_-

Dark-San
22nd May 2007, 08:40 PM
Granted. You are looking at one now. I posted more than ten replies a days on at least 3 different forums. I guessed I considered myself quite active unless disaster does strike.

I wish we could played Witch Trials for the next werewolf games.

Fett One
22nd May 2007, 09:31 PM
Granted but only 1 person plays it (Dark-San that person isn't you)

I wish people were more considerate

Inferno_Dragon
22nd May 2007, 09:55 PM
Granted, but it is really a ploy so that you will trust them and when you least expect it, .... WHAM!

I wish that someone would start up the Whacking game again. (I have some awesome new whacks to use.)

Zcade0
22nd May 2007, 10:06 PM
Granted, but then no one plays.

I wish I had more tact. It'd help a lot in the field of lying... I mean persuasion.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd May 2007, 02:50 AM
Granted, but it is the tact of a chimp with dyslexic glasses

I wish I had a Driftloon

Dark-San
23rd May 2007, 06:29 AM
Granted. But you will have to wait till my next Nintendo DS group gathering before I could get my hands on it and trade with you. The next date and place for the gathering has not been confirmed yet.

I wish there are three me's. One for playing Pokemon Pearl, the second for watching animes and the third for browsing TPM. There is a conflict within myself when I have to decide on which of the three should I do.

Zcade0
23rd May 2007, 04:37 PM
Granted, save the fact that each of the Dark-Sans can't decide which one they should do, and each of them then wishes that there were three of them, who can't decide which one they should do... ad infinitum.

I wish that people would pick on me less.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd May 2007, 07:09 PM
Granted, but they only pick on you less because you pay them to do so until you run of money so they resort to picking on you even harder until you get more money.

I wish I was a part of Team Rocket.

Dark-San
23rd May 2007, 07:36 PM
Granted. Since there is already Jessie and James, you get the new role as the big mouthed Meowth.

I wish there is snow in the Equator region.

Fett One
23rd May 2007, 08:34 PM
Granted but since that area isn't used to having snow everything dies off from the cold

I wish to have the ability to control ice

Inferno_Dragon
23rd May 2007, 09:34 PM
Granted, but 5 percent of the time you can't control the ice power, so during a crisis, you will freeze your self solid. Then your opponent or something that is coming at ramming speed will smash into you .... shattering your body into a million pieces.

I wish the next set of pokemon (if there is going to be a next set) won't be so weird looking.

Zcade0
23rd May 2007, 09:47 PM
Granted. They look like normal, earth animals. They fight like them to. Now, the only attacks you have are bite, tackle, growl, and tail whip.

I wish that I could find a good Grim Reaper banner to use for my sig.

Fett One
23rd May 2007, 11:46 PM
Granted but you are forbidden from ever using it on TPM

I wish people didn't require sleep

Crazy Elf Boy
24th May 2007, 12:12 AM
Granted, but the spend every hour watching late night TV

I wish that I only needed 30 seconds of sleep to be refreshed

Dark-San
24th May 2007, 01:10 AM
Granted. But your body is not used to the short amount of sleep timing, hence eye bags form below your eyes making you looking like a zombie.

I wish Fett One would be the greatest stuntman on earth.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th May 2007, 07:27 AM
Granted, but stuntswomen are even better and more beautiful.

I wish I knew what IMHO really means.

Magmar
24th May 2007, 09:12 AM
Granted, but your keyboard explodes after you google it, and you can't type it because your fingers, toes and nose all blew off. God, that took a while to think of.

I wish a grand sum of 6,000 geishas would curb stomp President Bush.

Dark-San
24th May 2007, 09:52 AM
Granted. The 6000 geishas will do that to President Bush but who is going to foot the bill? The manager of these 6000 geishas approaches you and demands that you do it. Expectedly, you pay for the large employment sum and you have no asset left.

I wish the employment market is not that tight.

Crazy Elf Boy
24th May 2007, 04:51 PM
Granted, but it becomes all fat and useless

I wish for something to eat

Zcade0
24th May 2007, 05:07 PM
Granted. Maggots it is.

I wish people would automatically get inside jokes so you don't have to explain them to people out of the loop.

Magmar
24th May 2007, 06:08 PM
Granted, but you forget English and the only thing you remember how to say is the Dragon Poem.

I wish I understood my role in the Witch Trials game.

Fett One
24th May 2007, 07:03 PM
Granted but now you which you didn't understand because you now know the deep dark secret behind your role in the game.

I wish to be the first person to travel to an inhabited world

Inferno_Dragon
24th May 2007, 07:18 PM
Granted, you are the first person to travel to a world inhabited by cannibals and you are the first person to visit this world to get eaten.

I wish I was the runner-up to the winner on the next American Idol.

Dark-San
24th May 2007, 07:53 PM
Granted. You are only second due to a computer counting glitch. The technicians had rectified it and reset your votes back to zero. This means you only bask in glory for a few seconds and the next few albums you released will suffered in nothing but losses.

I wish Amercian Idol would become better next year.

Fett One
24th May 2007, 08:26 PM
Granted but it becomes so good that it can never be topped so the show ends up getting canceled since it has no where to go but down

I wish shows never get cancelled

Inferno_Dragon
24th May 2007, 08:42 PM
Granted, but they produced lack-luster episodes since they have been on so long that people decided to throw away their TV so they can no longer be tortured by boring shows.

I wish I had an indestructable television.

Zcade0
24th May 2007, 09:38 PM
Granted, except it's made out of titanium and you can't get the power button to push in. You already broke the remote. Shoulda wished that was indescribable too.

I wish sitcoms and preteen shows like the stuff on Disney didn't use the same plot lines all the time. it gets boring.

Crazy Elf Boy
25th May 2007, 01:35 AM
Granted, they start using outrageous and racist jokes and situations and get cancelled

I wish I had a ham sandwhich

Dark-San
25th May 2007, 03:06 AM
Granted. You got yourself a ham 'sand'-wich.

*Stuffs down all those small grains of rocks into your mouth*

I wish pokemon contest are easier to play.

Magmar
25th May 2007, 08:52 AM
Granted, but you just lost all interest in Pokemon contests.

I wish the temperature outside was about 70 degrees Fahrenheit for all eternity.

Crazy Elf Boy
25th May 2007, 08:26 PM
Granted, but the wish gets messed up and it is now 70 degrees Celsius

I wish there was no such thing as global warming

Inferno_Dragon
25th May 2007, 08:59 PM
Granted, but now we have to worry about the world freezing over due to an spacecraft that knocked us out our position.

I wish I had a whole new list of wishes and Whacks so I can be prepared for this game and the Whacking Game (if we do see it.)

Dark-San
25th May 2007, 09:06 PM
Granted. But you lost the file and no longer be able to remember all of them. Now all the effort you went into preparing all of those went into waste.

I wish I had money to spend on.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th May 2007, 11:11 PM
Granted. Now you have 100 sestertius, the ancient Roman Empire coin...but what the heck, they're actually very valuable nowadays, I think...but you'll be sent to Pluto and no spaceship will come to rescue you.

I wish I were in ancient China.

Zcade0
25th May 2007, 11:14 PM
granted. yep.

I wish Dark-San would change his avatar.

Inferno_Dragon
25th May 2007, 11:19 PM
Granted, but he changes his avatar into something so repulsing that every time you read one of his posts, you puke all over your keyboard. And you have to buy a new keyboard everyday because your puke short circuits your keyboard. So you will be spending money each time you come to this website.

I wish that Dark-San was blind.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th May 2007, 11:24 PM
Granted, Dark-san is now a new drummer in the German band Blind Guardian. (EDIT: my favourite band!)

I wish the 5th, 6th and 7th Pokémon movies had never reached Finland, now I can't help buying them and wasting my money.

Zcade0
25th May 2007, 11:29 PM
granted. because of this, finland bans pokemon, and other countries slowky follow suit, and pokemon, even nintendo, go bankrupt. after that, video gaming itself dwindles out and dies, and PC buying drops sharply, forcing more companies to die out. eventually, all technology is outcasted and life as we know it ceases to exist!

I wish myspace would die

Inferno_Dragon
25th May 2007, 11:32 PM
Granted, but the better and my popular YourSpace appears and it is immortal.

Plus it sends you a kazillion spams in your e-mail so it will take you months to clean your e-mail out.

I wish Pokemon never existed.

(Don't hate me because I said that. I just wanted to see the twisted wish for this one.)

Crazy Elf Boy
25th May 2007, 11:35 PM
Granted, they never do, and you can never see then so you slowly go insane trying to figure out what you have missed

I wish I could rollerskate

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th May 2007, 11:39 PM
Granted. You can even go 100km/h and that makes you get arrested.

I wish you could twist this wish by arresting me.

Fett One
25th May 2007, 11:50 PM
Granted, you are sent to a fake prison in your back yard

I wish for a permament cure for headaches

Dark-San
26th May 2007, 12:43 PM
Granted. But the procedure to cure the headache would be to dig out your brain and washing it with acid. It would pain in the begining but later you will come to enjoy it.

I wish Fantastic four movie this time round would be better than its prequel.

Inferno_Dragon
26th May 2007, 01:03 PM
Granted, but it will only better for one week. After that people will hate the series and boycott it.

I wish that Snape survived in the last Harry Potter Book.

Master of Paradox
26th May 2007, 03:37 PM
Granted. He ends up crippled and vegetative, but survives.

I wish I didn't see such awful things in my head.

Zcade0
26th May 2007, 04:01 PM
Granted. Now they really happen.

I wish that the United States would get its act together.

Inferno_Dragon
26th May 2007, 04:37 PM
Granted, but it doesn't matter since all of it enemies to gang up to nuke every single part of the United States.

I wish we could find Osama Bin Laden no matter if he is alive or dead.

Fett One
26th May 2007, 08:38 PM
Granted, he is discovered 400 years from now

I wish Peter never married Lois so we can live in that perfect world (see lasts weeks episode of Family Guy)

Zcade0
26th May 2007, 08:44 PM
Granted. family guy is now canceled due to the fact that there aren't any more troubles for the cast to get into and make it interesting, even though the family guy world is now perfect. Quohag or however you spell it doesn't even exist in real life.

I wish that I would be able to be the character off the "Killing Spree" series of animated flash stick fighting movies

Inferno_Dragon
26th May 2007, 08:46 PM
Granted but you are a minor character and you get killed off in the first episode.

I wish I could do awesome moves like Neo does in the matrix.

Dark-San
26th May 2007, 10:16 PM
Granted. You are now given a choice of either taking in the red pill or the blue pill. You chose the blue pill thinking that it is the right one. Without much thinking, you pop it into your mouth and your intelligence decreased drastically.

I wish Inferno Dragon had not put up a single wish in this topic ever again.

PS> Nothing personal, let's see how the members twist this one.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th May 2007, 12:04 AM
Granted, but instead he tells his wishes directly to the gods then and his every twisted wish shall be granted in REAL LIFE.

I wish I could prove that Japanese is a Finno-Ugric language.

Fett One
27th May 2007, 12:32 AM
Granted but now you have nothing left to do in your life which causes you to fall into a deep depression from which you can never recover

I wish pokemon were real

Dark-San
27th May 2007, 01:37 AM
Granted. But they will never like to approach you. Hence with or without pokemons in the real life, it does not matter to you.

I wish the cosplay festival here will start now instead of July.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th May 2007, 01:50 AM
Granted, but 'here' means your own room and all the people can't fit in.

I wish all of you read the Finnish National Epic Kalevala.

Crazy Elf Boy
27th May 2007, 06:59 AM
Granted, but we get bored to tears

I wish Mikachu would read Morris Glietzman's books

Inferno_Dragon
27th May 2007, 11:34 AM
Granted, but he can't stop reading them non-stop. So he will spend the rest of his life reading those books.

(And dark-san, it's okay. That's what this game is for.)

I wish that no one on here broke a single rule.

firepokemon
27th May 2007, 05:23 PM
Granted rules do not get broken unfortunately this causes mods to grow bored and with new banning capabilities punish the non-rulebrakers.

I wish my boyfriend would not stress out just because I go to bed past 4am.

Fett One
27th May 2007, 07:30 PM
Granted, instead of your boyfriend stressing out your parents start to stress out about you going to bed apst 4am

I wish the temperature would never go higher than 75 (fahrenheit)

Inferno_Dragon
27th May 2007, 07:42 PM
Granted, but it can go lower to -10 Degrees fahrenheit.

I wish that Fett One would come up with an awesome game.

Dark-San
27th May 2007, 08:33 PM
Granted. He came up with a game that is so interesting that all of the members in the forum joins and the topic gets clogged up, forcing him to open up a new topic every 2 days.

I wish TPM can changes it's name to the Digimasters.

Fett One
27th May 2007, 09:57 PM
Granted but than everyone hunts you down for having teh name changed

I wish people would stop trying to get me to create a new game

AdventureSerum
27th May 2007, 10:26 PM
Granted, they insist that you never make any games as long as you live.

I wish David Bowie would come to my house and play video games with me.

Inferno_Dragon
27th May 2007, 10:52 PM
Granted, but he trashes you house. Your parents come home and they make you clean up the mess and ground you for all the summer.

I wish I had a popsicle right now.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th May 2007, 02:57 AM
Granted, but it melts on your hand

I wish I had some steak

Dark-San
28th May 2007, 07:21 AM
Granted. However the store's, which you intended to buy your steaak from, beef supply had sold out. With no other choice, you have to settle for some mutton.

(Bah, not that twisted ^.^ .)

I wish for some curry mutton as supper tonight.

AdventureSerum
28th May 2007, 10:11 AM
Granted. But it's delivered unprepared, live sheep and all.

I wish for the Sci-Fi channel to start showing Mystery Science Theater 3000 again.

Inferno_Dragon
28th May 2007, 11:53 AM
Granted, but that's all it shows. People will get so annoyed that they have to watch MST3K 24 hours a day that people will stop watching the Sci-Fi channel. In order to get their fans back, they take MST3K off again.

(I am not trying to be mean, but that was the best response I could come up with. I really do like MST3K.)

I wish that my next wish could not be twisted.

firepokemon
28th May 2007, 04:44 PM
Granted, although that defeats the purpose.

I wish I wish for rain actually. It hasn't rained here at all.

AdventureSerum
28th May 2007, 05:09 PM
(It just started raining here a few seconds before I read your wish. Cool.)

Granted, it rains continually and your house floods.

I wish for a bucketful of ice cream.

Inferno_Dragon
28th May 2007, 05:11 PM
Granted, but the flavor is sour cream and onion ice cream.

I wish I had a bucketful of strawberry ice cream.

Fett One
28th May 2007, 07:09 PM
Granted but it is so hot out that it completely melts before you get a cahnce to eat it

I wish i never had to work again

Dark-San
28th May 2007, 08:52 PM
Granted. You now do not have to work at all and unable to pay for your house loan. The landlord kick you out of your apartment as you roam the streets without any destinations in mind. As you walked past each pedestrians, they would shoo you away before labelling you as an useless bum. Life is so pathetic for you.

I wish someone here have the ability to correct all the wrongs he/she had done in her life.

AdventureSerum
29th May 2007, 05:03 PM
Granted, but this makes everyone else look like horrible mistake-making wretches.

I wish for a solid gold telephone.

Fett One
29th May 2007, 06:51 PM
Granted but it doesn't work and it's too heavy to pick up so it's stuck in the place that the delivery person put it

I wish all tv shows were out on DVD

Dark-San
29th May 2007, 08:14 PM
Granted. But then again, not all DVDs produced are hot property. The company produces more unwanted DVDs, hence the revenue earns falls below total variable cost (TVC). It is unable to survive in the long run, since the revenue earn is simply not enough to cover variable cost such as your labour etc.

I wish I do not have to study or explain economics again.

firepokemon
30th May 2007, 06:23 PM
Granted, unfortunately you were offered a fantastic new job offering a high salary but since you do not wish to study economic date. It sucks to be you.

I wish someone would get punched in the face.

Fett One
30th May 2007, 07:03 PM
Granted, Dark-San punches you in the face

I wish all forms of violence were illegal

Dark-San
30th May 2007, 09:40 PM
Granted. You and I go to jail because you are the one that got me into punching firepokemon and I was the one that performed the act.

I wish my bed was much softer.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st May 2007, 05:15 AM
Granted. it's now the softest bed in the whole world and now everyone is growding your room to get to sleep there.

I wish I could speak English as well as Finnish.

Fett One
31st May 2007, 06:42 PM
Granted but once you learn both languages people stop using them

I wish earth had 1 universal language that everyone spoke

Crazy Elf Boy
1st June 2007, 02:54 AM
Granted, but you never learn it

I wish I can winn tommorows tournament

Dark-San
1st June 2007, 03:49 AM
Granted. Your team wins the tournament but you were not there. You got a serious high fever and had to be escorted to the hospital. All these due to your late night partying.

I wish I had the TM 81, X-Scissor.

AdventureSerum
1st June 2007, 11:10 AM
Granted, but you somehow lose all the worthwhile pokemon that could learn it.

I wish I could meet Smosh.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st June 2007, 04:28 PM
Granted, but he smoshes you

I wish I had better internet