PDA

View Full Version : The Digimon/Pokemon Movie!!!!

pokemongeek
8th April 2003, 09:59 AM
-------------------------Ch. 1 The Challenge---------------------------------
It was a normal day for Ash and his friends when suddenly, a bright light appeared in front of our friends and slowly grew dim. When it was completely clear again, there stood Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Celebi.
"Hello, Ash, Misty, and Brock," Mewtwo said. "We have something to tell you."
"What could it be?" Brock asked.
"Our world is in danger,"Lugia explained. "Strange creatures called 'Digimon' have invaded our realm and has threatened everything in their path. They have also challenged us to a major battle tournament to see who gets to control the Pokemon world."
"I don't understand," Ash replied. "Wha-What do you mean when you say, 'Our world is in danger'?"
"Show them Celebi and Mew," Mewtwo commanded.
What our friends saw next shocked them. A Gourgonmon was eating the food of a hungry Oddish and laughing at the poor Pokemon while it started to cry. Next a Birdmon was shoving some poor helpless baby Pidgeys from their nest and attacking the mother as it tried to help and protect her brood.
"This is HORRIBLE!" Brock screamed. "Those Digimon are hurting the Pokemon! We WILL accept the challenge."
"Good," Lugia replied. "The fight will be held at the Indigo Plateau. Prof. Oak will be the referee."
Then the Pokemon disappeared.
What will happen next? Find out next week for the second chapter of this saga. Team Rocket will also appear and become more important to our adventure than ever before!!!!

pokemongeek
9th April 2003, 11:24 AM
---------------------Ch. 2 Team Rocket's Mission---------------------------
As the Pokemon vanished after giving their message to Ash and friends, Team Rocket wer hidding behind some bushes.
"How HORRIBLE!!!!" James shrieked. "We MUST help!"
"Yeah," Meowth replied, "and the Boss should be informed of these dangerous 'Digimon!' ler's give him a call."
So Team Rocket went to the nearest Poke Center to call the Boss.
But there was no answer.
"That's odd," Jessie stated. "The Boss always answers his phone."
"Wait a vit longer," James suggested.
Five minutes later, Giovanni finally answered the phone. He seemed very upset.
"What do you three want?" he asked breathlessly. "It had better be good because right now I'm very upset."
"Well, sir," Jessie replied, "we heard about these things called 'Digimon' and they are a treat to us all and we thought...."
"Enough!" the Boss shouted. "I already know all about them! Look what they did to my precious Persian!!!!!!!!!"(Persian was in horrible shape and moaning in agony.) A STUPID UGLY GAURDAMON DID THAT!!!! THEY WILL PAY!!!! Now I want you to enter that tournament and wait for me at the Indigo Plateau. I will get the others and we shall all battle and protect all Pokemon."
"But doesn't that go against our code?" James asked.
"No," Giovanni replied, "our code is to use Pokemon for all types of experiements and protect but never injury them, no matter what. We shall battle fairly this time and ONLY this time. Good-bye."
Come Back Next Time For The Opening Of This Great Important Battle! All I Can Say Is That There Will Be Many Surprises To Come!;)

pokemongeek
10th April 2003, 06:28 AM
------------------------Ch. 3 The Opening Ceremonies--------------------
Finally, the day came for the battle to begin. Ash and his friends arrived at the Indigo Plateau where they met some unlikely allies. Team Rocket and the rest of thier organization, Gary, A.J., and even Lawerence III were prepared to battle! Even the Gym trainers from all the leagues were ready to fight.
"Greetings Pokemon fans," a voice announced over the speakers, "I am Mewtwo. I will be your announcer for this great important tournament."
"And I am Agumon for all you Digimon fans. I will be your other announcer," a different voice said.
"We will now start with the opening ceremonies. Now here is the referee for the battle, Prof. Oak!" Mewtwo stated. "He will decide who is able to continue fighting and who isn't!"
"Yeah," Agumon said in a very snobby voice, "that will be your kind!"
"Put a sock in it, Agumon," Mewtwo replied. "Now each of you have been randomly sorted and matched to an opponent. If you lose your fight, you are out and will not be permitted to return to the stadium. Now let's start the fight!"
"First battle..." Agumon announced. "A.J. V.S. Henry!"
A.J. walked into the battle arena prepared for a battle. Henry was also entering the field looking quite confident.
"Fighters, get ready!" Prof. Oak exclaimed. "A.J., are you ready?"
"Yes," A.J. replied.
"Henry, are you ready?"
"Are you kidding?" Henry replied
"Then let the fight begin!"
As the first battle begins, who will be victorious? A.J. or Henry? Find out next time!

Dragon_Claw
10th April 2003, 10:07 AM
this is interesting, mayb even good. But try to make your stories longer, this short reading is getting kinda boring

pokemongeek
10th April 2003, 10:45 AM
-----------------------Ch. 4 A.J. VS Henry!!!!---------------------------------
When we left off, A.J. was picked for the next match and is the opponent of Digimon trainer Henry. Who will win? Only time can tell.
Henry stated the fight off by saying, "Togemon! C'mon out! Let's battle!"
A.J. just laughed as Togemon came out. "You must really think I'm THAT pathetic! I happen to have a very strong Pokemon to show just how weak and horrible you Digimon trainers really are! Sandslash! I CHOOSE YOU!!!!"
A Sandslash then popped out.
"A Sandslash?" Ash questioned in the stands.
"A.J.'s Sandshrew must of evolved," Brock explained. "It looks even stronger than before."
"A.J. has sent out Sandslash! And it looks very strong," Mewtwo announced. "But being a ground-type fighting a plant-like Digimon, it may have a disadvantage."
"Begin!" Oak shouted and signaled the round.
"Togemon! Needle Spray that RAT!" Henry commanded.
A.J. remained calm as needles were sent flying through the air and things looked not too good for the Mouse Pokemon until they came closer to the Sandslash.
"Okay, Sandslash!" A.J. yelled. "Dig Attack NOW!"
It then burrowed undergrond causing Togemon to be confused of where it was.
"Amazing!" Mewtwo exclaimed. "Sandslash has just went underground and now has the advantage! What do you think Agumon? (Agumon was so furious with Sandslash's strategy that he was smashing his part of the desk.) Uh... Never mind."
Suddenly the ground strted to shake and Sandslash popped out of the ground hitting Togemon! Togemon then screamed as it went flying into the air and crashed.
"Togemon!" Henry shouted, "Are you okay?"
It then got up and replied, "Yes."
"Resume!" Oak commanded.
"Togemon! Try punching that thing!"
"What do you think, Sandslash?" A.J. asked. "Do you think we should give 'em the 'Sandstorm' treatment?"
Sandslash nodded agreement.
As soon as Togemon came close to Sandslash with a punch, A.J. shouted, "Okay... NOW!"
Sandslash then started a sandstorm to appear and cover the arena battle field.
"Togemon!" Henry yelled. "Where are you?!"
"I'm over here!" the Digimon responded. But the storm was so thick that Henry couldn't tell where Togemon's voice was coming from.
"A.J. the screamed, "Sandslash! Fury Swipes NOW!"
Even though no one but Sandslash could see in the storm and know what was happening, Togemon could be heard crying in pain.
"Try to dodge it, stupid!" Henry yelled.
"I'd like to see you try to do that!" Togemon screamed as Sandslash continued its Fury Swipes. "I can't even see where that thing IS!!!!!!!"
After 5 minutes the storm finally cleared up and Togemon was lying on the ground all scatched up and unconscious.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Henry screamed. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF [CENSORED]!!!!!!!! GET UP NOW!!!!!!!!"
Togemon did not respond.
"Togemon is unable to battle!" Prof. Oak announced. "A.J. and Sandslash are the winners!"
"Wow!" Mewtwo exclaimed. "What a great opening battle! A.J. and his Sandslash definitely showed that team work is the most important part of any battle! What do you think, Agumon?"
Agumon was extremly angry and started to have a tantrum and making hole in the wall.

Who will fight next? Find out next time!

pokemongeek
11th April 2003, 06:26 AM
*NOTE* I Do Not Watch Digimon Very Often, So I Don't Know That Many Attacks, So I Will Have To Have Some Using Pokemon Attacks And Some I Made Up To Keep The Story Going. So DON'T MAKE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THIS SOLUTION!!!! Thank you.
---Ch. 5 Duplica and Dittos VS Jana, Andromon, and Azulongmon---
Everyone now looked at the stadium monitor to see who were the next trainers to battle. After two minutes, the results came up and Duplica, the Ditto trainer and Jana were up next.
They then entered the battle arena where Prof. Oak went over the guidelines with the battlers. It was decided to be a two-on-two
Pokemon/Digimon battle.
"Begin!" Oak shouted.
"Ditto! MiniDit!" Duplica said as she threw her two Pokeballs out. "Get ready!"
As the two Dittos appeared, Jana started to laugh hard.
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" she exclaimed while laughing. "TWO BLOBS?!!! THIS IS A PUSH OVER FIGHT! I'M STRONGER THAN THAT HENRY AND HIS TOGEMON! HA!"
She the said, "Andromon! Azulongmon! Let's do it!"
Jana's two Digimon saw the Dittos and they too started to laugh.
"Laugh all you want, Jana," Duplica said calmly, "but it is I who will have the last laugh! Don't you know the saying, 'looks can be deceiving?' Ditto! MiniDit! Transform NOW!!!!"
Ditto and MiniDit started to glow and transforming into Pokemon chosen at random.
"What?!!!" Agumon shouted. "You mean those little blobs can transform?!!!"
Ditto then Transformed into Mewtwo and MiniDit, a Zapdos. MiniDit, given by its nickname, was smaller than its opponents but it did not mean that it was a weakling.
"Okay, Andromon!" Jana commanded. "Metal Grip that little bird!"
Andromon obeyed not aware that MiniDit transformed into Zapdos, an electric Pokemon, and can now give off many volts of electricity!
"MiniDit!" Duplica said calmly. "Zap Cannon Attack NOW!"
MiniDit then gave off many volts from its Zap Cannon Attack, thus causing Andromon to get a charge (Pun Unintended) out of it! It also didn't help that it had its hand around MiniDit to begin with.
"Let go of that thing, you idiot!" Jana screamed. "Azulongmon, go help out Andromon!"
Azulongmon obeyed and stared to help when Ditto used Teleport to appear right in front of it.
"That thing is in the way!" Jana shouted. "Use your Mysterious Water to keep it away!"
As Azulongmon performed the move, Ditto once again Teleported and dodged the attack and prepared to attack.
"Ditto!" Duplica commanded. "Shadow Ball NOW!"
Ditto obeyed and launched a powerful Shadow Ball attack. The Pokemon fans went wild in the crowds.
"Wow!" Mewtwo exclaimed. "That transformed version of yours truly really IS strong! Don't you agree, Agumon? (Agumon was too busy mumbling curses about the Ditto under his breath in frustration.) I'll take that as a yes."
Meanwhile, MiniDit managed to escape from Andromon's grip and now was ready to attack.
"Okay, MiniDit," Duplica announced, "time to use Thunder on those Andromon and Azulongmon!"
The Ditto-Zapdos immeadiately obeyed and started a storm. Then MiniDit sent a bolt of electricity into the sky, where it grew bigger and stronger, and came crashing down on the Digimon!
"No!" Jana sceamed. "Try to escape!"
"Now-I-know-how-a-vacuum-must-feel-plugged-in!" Andromon stated as it was being shocked.
"I-know,-Andromon," Azulongmon agreed. "It-doesn't-help-that-I'm-a water-type-Digimon! Water-conducts-electricity!"
After two minutes, the Thunder attack ended and Jana was ready to continue the fight when both Andromon and Azulong mon ran off!
"And just where the heck do you think you two are going?" Jana demanded.
"Far away from here!" Azulongmon screamed. "We can't take it anymore!"
"Those blobs are too much for us!" Andromon yelled. "We quit!"
"You CAN'T quit!" Jana shouted. "Come back now, you wimps!" She then ran off after her Digimon.
"Well," Mewtwo stated, "that was different. Oh well. Duplica is the winner due to the fact that Jana's Digimon withdrew from the fight!"
Agumon now was extremely enraged and try to attack Mewtwo in fury but the Pokemon sent the Digimon flying across the room using his Psychic attack.
Who will fight next? Find out next time!

pokemongeek
11th April 2003, 11:11 AM
-------------------------Ch. 6 Prima's Delibird--------------------------------
"Next up," Mewtwo announced, "reknowned Pokemon lecturer Prima will being facing Sally, the Digimon trainer."
"Sally," Agumon stated, "is also a reknowned Digimon trainer so this should be interesting."
"Trainers," Oak addressed, "you may swich Pokemon or Digimon anytime you wish."
"Humph!" Sally snorted, "I will not need to do so since this lady will lose to me!"
"We shall see soon enough," Prima said patiently.
"Begin!" Oak shouted.
"Snow Botamon! Let's do it!" Sally ordered.
Snow Botamon immediatly obeyed and got ready to battle.
"Cloyster," Prima said as she through out a Pokeball, "time to meet your opponent."
"Snow Botamon, Freezing Wind Attack NOW!"
Snow Botamon started to form a strong cold gust around it.
"Cloyster, Withdraw."
Cloyster then closed its shell and as the cold wind blew around the Pokemon, it remained untouched.
"Cloyster," Prima yelled, "Spike Cannon Attack NOW!"
It obeyed and sent several spike flying through the air causing each and every one to hit Snow Botamon, knocking it out.
"Snow Botamon is unable to battle," Oak declared. "Cloyster is the winner."
"This time I WON'T go easy on you," Sally said. "Vikmon! Get out now!"
A fierce-looking Vikmon came outbut Prima and Cloyster were not inimidated by it.
"Cloyster, return!" Prima said holdig out its Pokeball. "Let you friend handle this one! Go Jynx!"
Jynx popped out. Vikmon happened to be a male, so Jynx could attack him easily while distacting the Digimon. Sally did not see this strategy and felt she could win easily.
"Vikmon!" she ordered, "Spiked Club NOW!"
Vikmon started its attack when Prima said, "Jynx! Attract NOW!"
Jynx gave Vikmon a great big kiss which caused Vikmon to stop dead in his tracks. He was in love with Jynx now!
"Vikmon!" Sally roared. "What do you think you're doing? Attack now!"
"No," Vikmon said in a desire-filled voice, "I love her! I can't ever harm her!"
"But Jynx can!" Sally warned.
"Jynx! Double Slap NOW!" Prima commanded.
Jynx slapped Vikmon over and over again but he didn't care. The Digimon was not in sync with what was going on. All he could say was, "I LOVE you! I LOVE you! I LOVE YOU! I don't care even if you are a Pokemon."
Finally Vikmon fell unconscious and the round went to Jynx.
"What a great strategy!" Mewtwo said excitedly. "Prima sure knows how Jynx's Attract work!"
This time Sally sent out Lampmon and Prima called back Jynx and sent out....
"Deli! Delibird!"
A Delibird!
"Ha!" Sally laughed. "Look Lampmon! That woman thinks that a little bird can beat us! Let's prove her wrong. Lampmon! Bottle Toss NOW!"
The genie then threw a bottle a Delibird which evaded the attack by simply jumping over it.
"Okay, Delibird!" Prima said. "Give that Digimon a nice big present from your sack!"
The bird the reached into its sack and pulled out a huge beautifully gift-wrapped package, complete with a nice, big, pretty bow, and handed it to the Lampmon.
"For me?" Lampon asked pleasantly. "Why thank you!"
It then opened it up and...KABOOM! It blew up! Lampmon was sent into the air and out of the arena and didn't come back.
"Grrr..." Sally growled, "Penguinmon, c'mon out!"
Penguinmon was Sally's last hope of winning.
"Delibird," Prima asked, "don't you have something to give to that Digimon?"
Delibird pulled out another Present and offered it to Penguinmon.
"Thank you," it replied as it was about to open it.
"WAIT!" Sally screamed. "Its a trap! Give it back now!"
"Are you sure you made a wise choice?" Prima asked. "This one is different."
"THROW IT AT THAT BIRD!" Sally ordered.
Penguinmon threw the package back at Delibird, although it seemed to be disappointed. Delibird caught the Present and opened it immediately. It gave off a strange glow and Delibird became even stronger.
"I tried to tell you," Prima said in a sing-song voice. "But thanks for letting Delibird grow even stronger."
"Penguinmon! Blizzard NOW!"
A Blizzard appeared and hit Delibird until it was very weak.
"Now finish it off!" Sally commanded.
Penguinmon was just about to knock out Delibird until...Lampmon came flying down from above in the sky over the other Digimon! Delibird only had enough strength to get out of the way but Penguinmon could only stand still as Lampmon fell even closer to it. And then....
"Prima wins!" Oak declared.
Lampmon was completely knocked out and fell right on top of Penguinmon which couldn't move due to the fact that Lampmon is much bigger than it was.
"That's it for today," Mewtwo announced. "Tommorrow more battles to come! Good night folks!"
What will the second day hold? Find out next time!

pokemongeek
7th October 2003, 10:18 AM
------------------------Ch. 7 Agatha's Shedinja---------------------------------
"Welcome to day two of this showdown!" Mewtwo said the next morning. "We will soon find out what trainers will be competing today."
"Hopefully a Digimon trainer will win today," Agumon muttered angrily.
"First up will be a battle between two elders! Agatha and Walter!" Mewtwo announced. "Agatha uses mainly Ghost Pokemon but she also has many tricks up her sleeve!"
"So does Walter," Agumon replied.
"Pokemon/Digimon battle. Round 10 begin!" Oak declared.
"All right then," Agatha said calmly as she took out a Pokeball. "Gengar! Go!"
"Hee! Hee! Hee!" Walter laughed. "That Gengar may look strong but it is no match for my Leafmon!"
“Gengar,” Agatha said calmly, “Nightshade now.”
“Reflect it, Leafmon,” Walter replied.
The Nightshade was reflected away from the Digimon.
“Now Tackle!” he exclaimed.
Gengar teleported as soon as Leafmon went near it.
“Curse, Gengar,” Agatha commanded.
It then let off a strange aura and aimed it at Leafmon. It then cried out in pain.
“Stop it, you wimp!” Walter shouted. “Fight off the pain! Use your Vicious Blade Attack!”
Leafmon was preparing for its attack when Agatha said, “Gengar, Confuse Ray.”
Gengar launch its Confuse Ray at Leafmon and now the Digimon was in a severe confused state.
“Leafmon!” Walter yelled, “Razor Leaf now!”
It obeyed but sent its leaves flying in the wrong direction.
“Gengar!” Agatha ordered. “Finish it off with your Shadow Punch now!”
The Pokemon then raised its hand into the air and sent Leafmon flying into the air. It then fell unconscious.
“Leafmon is unable to battle!” Oak declared. “Gengar wins.”
“I won’t go easy on you this time,” Walter stated. “Go Wizardmon.”
“In that case, return Gengar!” Agatha said calmly. “Go Shedinja!”
“Amazing!” Mewtwo exclaimed. “Agatha has decided to use one of the rarest and strangest Ghost Pokemon of all!”
“What’s so great about a stupid exoskeleton?” Agumon asked bitterly.
“You’ll see soon enough,” Mewtwo replied.
“Ha!” Walter laughed. “This should be a push over! Wizardmon, Psychic now!”
Wizardmon’s attack hit the Pokemon directly but Shedinja was unharmed.
“What?!” Walter shouted. “That attack did nothing?!”
“Of course not, you fool,” Agatha explained. “Shedinja may just be an exoskeleton but it cannot be damaged all that easily. Shedinja, Fury Cutter now!”
Out of nowhere, Wizardmon was being viciously attacked as if by some invisible force. And since it was a Bug type move attacking, the Digimon was also losing a lot of energy. Soon it was defeated and Shedinja was the winner. Walter had no more Digimon left and was declared the loser.
“Amazing!” Mewtwo exclaimed. “Agatha wins by using her Shedinja’s special ability!”
Agumon screamed on the top of his lungs.