PDA

View Full Version : Hinoryu vs. Master of Paradox (Ref needed)

Hinoryu
28th April 2007, 10:37 PM
Minor twist: Since I've never finished a battle with my Pokemon, they're all at their lowest stage. So, since I always like to battle with a handicap, I request my opponent uses only second or third-stage Pokemon to fight against me. Or at least pokemon that only have one stage.

The field is... Hm. How about the Doors to the Afterlife of Yugioh DM fame? Where Yuugi dueled Atemu in the Ceremonial Battle. For those unaware, this is an underground room made of stone, with columns scattered around. In the back is a platform with a tablet made to hold the Sennen Items, and behind that is a door. This door is very big, and generally does not move. However, on the off-chance a Pokemon is thrown through the door, it is automatically KOd. Also, smashing the tablet is something the gods have agreed is Just Not Cool, so anything that attacks the tablet will be repelled by Diabound, dealing damage equal to half its current HP.

Any takers?

Master of Paradox
28th April 2007, 11:50 PM
My Pokemon have seen their second stages come to them. They need to test their new power.

I accept.

Hinoryu
30th April 2007, 04:07 AM
Well, Master of Paradox. This is an honor. We can begin as soon as someone volunteers to referee, I'll even allow you to make the first move.

Hinoryu
1st May 2007, 01:08 AM
Ah, almost forgot the number of pokemon. 4 on 4 sound good?

Master of Paradox
1st May 2007, 01:16 PM
Indeed. Now all we need is the ref.