Chris 2.1
30th April 2007, 01:07 PM
Double Battle
2 Pokemon Each
DQ Time: A week
I send out one
You send out one
I send out my second
You send out your second and attack (for all)
I retalliate attacks (for all)

Arena: Sea of Tears
A large area of beautiful water said to be brought upon by the tears of the gods themselves. There are a number of solid marble pillars that jet up from the ocean floor, serving as platforms for battlers.

Ok I am using Ouragon my [M] Feebas first. GO!

Weasel Overlord
30th April 2007, 10:31 PM
I wanna play! I shall send out...

Asnine, my shiny female Feebas. XD Finally, a chance to get her some exp!

Chris 2.1
1st May 2007, 07:50 AM
Ok! I will then send out my Murkrow Tombe. He's also Male.

Weasel Overlord
1st May 2007, 10:45 AM
As my second choice, I will use Sayuri, my male Dratini.

Sayuri, I want you to start off with a nice Mist, I think. Then a nice Supersonic, and finish the round with a Shock Wave aimed at Tombe.

Asnine, you use a Water Pulse aimed at Ouragon, then use a Dragonbreath, also at Ouragon and finally, end with a widespread Surf.

Sayuri: ~Mist ~Supersonic ~Shock Wave (Tombe)
Asnine: ~Water Pulse (Ouragon) ~Dragonbreath (Ouragon) ~Surf

Chris 2.1
1st May 2007, 12:04 PM
Tombe clear the mist with a whirlwind. Then use sky attack to tear up into the heavens and sweep down into Dratini.

Whirlwind -- Sky Attack (2 turns) - Dratini

Ouragon use a dragonbreath x2 at Dratini then use ice beam, also at Dratini.

Dragonbreath x2 -- Ice Beam (all at Dratini)

Chris 2.1
10th May 2007, 10:50 AM
Ref anyone?

Pichu Luver
11th May 2007, 11:01 AM
*puts up beach umbrella, lawn chair and cooler on one of the stone pillars.* Alrighty I'll take this one. Double Battles are always . . . interesting. Reffing up by the end of the day.

EDIT: *kicks computer until it beeps covering her curses* Scratch end of day. I had it almost completed and the friggin thing freezes. I lost it until the beginning, and just argh, lol.. --'''

Pichu Luver
12th May 2007, 09:45 PM
DPing but gotta let you know its up. So 'njoy.

-~*Chris 2.0 VS Weasel Overlord*~-

Round One
------**2-2~2-2**------

Disqualification Time: One Week.

Banned Moves: None.

A large area of beautiful water said to be brought upon by the tears of the gods themselves. There are a number of solid marble pillars that jet up from the ocean floor, serving as platforms for battlers.

Ouragon Feebas ♂ | Tombe Murkrow ♂
Trained by: Chris 2.0
HP: 100% | HP: 100%
Energy: 100% | Energy: 100%
-:Attacks:-
Dragonbreath x Two/Ice Beam | Whirlwind/Sky Attack

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀ | Sayuri Dratini ♂
Trained by: Weasel Overlord
HP: 100% | HP: 100%
Energy: 100% | Energy: 100%
Mist/Supersonic/Shockwave | Water Pulse/Dragonbreath/Surf

------******------

Ok now that the Ref is comfortable in her lawn chair, let's get this battle underway! Chris and Weez toss their respective Pokémon, three splashing happily into the seas water. One is a very strange colour and sparkles as she comes out. Tombe meanwhile flaps up to a pillar and leers down at his foes. Ouragon and Asnine are the first two out of the gate. Ouragon calls upon some dragonish heritage; leaping out of the water he fires a flaming energy beam of draconic energy. It sparks and crackles as it slams into Sayuri. He screeches but before Ouragon can congratulate himself he is blasted back by a large ball of water. He hears the sub sonic sounds but this time they do not confuse him.

Sayuri shudders off the attack and hisses out an enormous amount of water droplets. They spread to cover a large area, totally obscuring the combatants. Tombe does not like this so he flaps high above his pillar and starts powering his wings back and forth. A mighty wind springs up and wipes the Mist from the field, much to Sayuri's distaste.

Once again the two Feebas are equal in speed. Ouragon aims his Dragonbreath at Sayuri once more while Asnine copies his moves. She also leaps free of the water and charges the beam. It flares to life at the same time Ouragon's does, firing at the same time. Ouragon's slam into Sayuri and he in turn is thwacked. Neither gets paralysed though.

Tombe turns from the battle and rows for the sky. He spirals and makes small dives as he climbs, looking quite spectacular. Sayuri finishes up, looking very ouchie at the moment, by humming. It is at a frequency that it just on the edge of Ouragon's hearing. He flails back and forth and starts to swim in confused circles, seeming to tackle nothing. Tombe is too high to hear.

Now Ouragon is not looking too good. He is swimming around aimlessly, not looking very coherent. There is no hope for him attacking this round. Asnine has no such difficulties and asks the sea to rise up. It bowls over Ouragon but misses Tombe as he has just come down out of the sky from a great height. He is flaming red and looks like a falling meteor. He slams into Sayuri with such force she is driven underwater.

Tombe skims the surface and is just getting skyward when dozens of electric shards catch up with him. He screeches and falls into the water. It is thankfully brief and he clacks angrily as he struggles into the air. He looks down as he lands on a pillar, seeing Sayuri smiling maliciously. She is looking very beat up though.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 88% | HP: 88%
Energy: 92% | Energy: 90%
Status: Confused, 30% chance of hitting self or forgetting attacks. | Status: Annoyed.

~~~~~

HP: 100% | HP: 70%
Energy: 88% | Energy: 89%

Ouragon got 3% from Water Pulse and Surf was 5%; low because of resistance. He also got 6% from the Dragonbreath and was confused. Tombe was only hit by Shockwave, 12% for weakness (6% normally).
Ouragon was fatigued 8% for the two Dragonbreath's. Tombe had 3% for the Whirlwind and 7% for the Sky Attack (less then normal because Tombe is a Flying type).

Asnine was not hit. Sayuri got the max damage of 30%. The two Dragonbreath's were 24% with double damage. Sky Attack would have been 14% but the damage cap gave it 6%.
Asnine lost 3% energy for the Water Pulse, 4% for the Dragonbreath's and 5% for Surf. Water attacks are easier for him so took less energy. Sayuri had 3% for the Mist, 4% for the Supersonic and 4% for the Shockwave.

Chris 2.0 posts attacks first.

Chris 2.1
17th May 2007, 05:29 PM
Ouragon use two ice beams on Dratini then use dragonbreath.

Tombe, use a shadow ball to strike Dratini. Then use psychic on Feebas twice. If either foe uses a dragon attack (ie: a dragon-type attacking move [dragon dance would be excluded]) then use mirror move to send it back.

If they protect or detect then relax.

Weasel Overlord
19th May 2007, 06:33 PM
Good lord Chris, you certainly like to make things hard for my poor Dratini, don't ya?

Okay Asnine, firstly, since most attacks are focused on Sayuri, I want you to use an Ice Beam on Tombe. Make it all cold and unpleasant for him to fly. Then, since you're being targeted for the next two moves, I want you to use two Mirror Coats.

Sayuri, use a Protect for your first move. Then I want you to swim up to Oragon and Wrap yourself around him, and then finish off with a Shock Wave.

Asnine: ~Ice Beam (Tombe) ~Mirror Coat ~Mirror Coat
Sayuri: ~Protect ~Wrap (around Ouragon) ~Shock Wave

Pichu Luver
20th May 2007, 02:49 PM
'Ello fellow crazy people!

Round Two
------**2-2~2-2**------

HP: 88% | HP: 88%
Energy: 92% | Energy: 90%
Status: Confused, 30% chance of hitting self or forgetting attacks. | Status: Annoyed.
Relax/Ice Beam/Dragonbreath | Relax/Psychic x Two

~~~~~

HP: 100% | HP: 70%
Energy: 88% | Energy: 89%
Ice Beam/Mirror Coat x Two | Protect/Wrap/Shock Wave

------******------

Well Chris is certainly looking to beat down on poor Sayuri. She however has had quite enough. She sees the two Poké's coming for her and concentrates on a force field of 'niah you can't get me!'. The globe flows out from her head and encircles her, glowing white. Ouragon and Tombe see this and promptly take a breather. Tombe lands on a pillar and makes the perfect target. Asnine aims and fires her blue white beam of frigidness. It slams into Tombe's side and gets part of his wing in the process. He squawks in pain and annoyance.

Next up Tombe tries to take off but finds it very difficult. Oh he can fly, but rather slower then usual. So he lands again to keep his aim good. He fires a beam of purple and blue energy at Asnine, but she is not going to take that lying down. Her body glows in a violet light of its own and no sooner does the attack hit her then rebounds upon Tombe. However seeing how he is part Dark, he gets no damage.

Meanwhile Sayuri is swimming for Ouragon. His relaxation seems to have helped his addled head as he turns to her and fires a beam of frosty goodness at him. Sayuri gets smacked in the chest and yells in pain. He gamely continues on though, shivering like mad and wraps around the Feebas.

The er . . . disagreement between Tombe and Asninie is a repeat of the first round of attacks. Tombe fires, Asnine rebounds and Tombe cackles in amusement as the attack goes right through him. Ouragon however is having difficulties. His eyes are rolling and he's twisting about, trying to hit himself but Asnine is actually preventing that. No matter, he gives plenty of pain in the next second as he shocks the living daylights out of him. He tightens his coils about him as well.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 72% | HP: 68%
Energy: 95% | Energy: 92%
Status: Confused, 30% chance of hitting self or forgetting attacks. | Status: Amused. Side and part of wings frozen.

~~~~~

HP: 94% | HP: 50%
Energy: 75% | Energy: 78%
Status: Good, annoyed. | Status: Ow . . . Part of underside frozen.

Ouragon got 2% from the initial Wrap, and 2% from Sayuri's tightening. The Shockwave was 12% (6% normally). Tombe was hit by Ice Beam, 20% (10% normally).
Ouragon was fatigued 5% for the Ice Beam, but regained 8% for resting. Tombe had 8% for the two Psychic's but regained 10% for resting.

Asnine was hit by a reduced Psychic twice for 6% damage. Sayuri was his by the Ice Beam for 20%.
Asnine lost 5% for the Ice Beam, 8% for the two Mirror Coat's. Sayuri had 4% for the Protect, 2% for the Wrap and 3% for the Shockwave.

Note: Relaxing usually regains 12% but they got the max possible because they rested the first turn.

Weasel Overlord posts attacks first.

Weasel Overlord
23rd May 2007, 02:29 PM
Okay Asnine, I want you to swim to the surface, and Ice Beam that Murkrow good! Then lets use a Hail to make it really uncomfortable for him to fly in! Finish up with a Double Team.

Sayuri, tighten your coils once more with another Wrap! Follow up with a Shock Wave and then finish off with a Twister to throw Ouragon away through the waves.

Asnine: ~Ice beam ~Hail ~Double Team
Sayuri: ~Wrap ~Shock Wave ~Twister

Chris 2.1
23rd May 2007, 02:35 PM
Ouragon: Tickle Dratini so he gets off you. Then use mirror coat against shock wave and end with blizzard.

Feebas: Tickle -- Mirror Coat -- Blizzard (all @ Dratini)

Tombe taunt Feebas. Next use a psychic attack in beam form and end with a psychic attack to slam Feebas into a pillar.

Murkrow: Taunt -- Psychic (Beam) -- Psychic (Grapple)

Pichu Luver
25th May 2007, 04:10 PM
*bounces in* 'Ello!

Round Three
------**2-2~2-2**------

HP: 72% | HP: 68%
Energy: 95% | Energy: 92%
Status: Confused, 30% chance of hitting self or forgetting attacks. | Status: Amused. Side and part of wings frozen.
Tickle/Mirror Coat/Blizzard | Taunt/Psychic x Two

~~~~~

HP: 94% | HP: 50%
Energy: 75% | Energy: 78%
Status: Good, annoyed. | Status: Ow . . . Part of underside frozen.
Ice Beam/Hail/Double Team | Wrap/Shock Wave/Twister

------******------

Tombe is quite amused at the way the Psychic kept going right on through him. With his orders he eggs Asnine on to keep doing just that. She does and fires and Ice Beam right slam into his face. He tries to squawk but his beak is frozen shut. It just because of the angle from water to pillar he only got hit on his beak and underside of his face.

Meanwhile Ouragon has managed to get his whits together again and trickles Sayuri mercilessly. He just can't take it and bursts out laughing, giving Ouragon a chance to wiggle free.

Now Asnine can't reach Tombe so she takes to screaming at him and jumping out of the water. This amuses him, even while he is severely annoyed by his mouth being stuck. Thankfully Psychic doesn't require your mouth. His eyes glow followed closely by his body. Then a stream of Psychic energy slams into Asnine just as she leaps out of the water again. She is blasted back underwater.

As this is happening Sayuri is trying to shock the living daylights out of Ouragon. It is not going so well though. As the shards of yellow hit him, they are absorbed then sent back. Sayuri yells in pain but during all this, a lot of power is being lost in the water.

Tombe is taking no mercy on Asnine while she has come back to the surface to try and thwack him some more. He grabs her with his mind and flings her against a pillar across the way. She cries as she slams into it and whimpers all the way into the water.

Finally Ouragon is trying to summon up the ability to attack Sayuri but instead he is rolling around, slapping himself with his flippers. Sayuri takes the open chance and calls up a powerful whirlwind. It even picks up water as it twists for Ouragon. He is lifted and tossed about before being flung free as it disappears.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 68% | HP: 48%
Energy: 84% | Energy: 78%
Status: Confused, 30% chance of hitting self or forgetting attacks. | Status: Pleased but aggravated. Beak, side and part of wings frozen.

~~~~~

HP: 76% | HP: 38%
Energy: 64% | Energy: 72%
Status: Groan . . . | Status: Annoyed. Part of underside frozen.

Ouragon was hurt 4% from the Twister. Tombe got 20% damage from the Ice Beam.
Ouragon was fatigued 2% for the Tickle and 8% for the Mirror Coat. Tombe was fatigued 2% for the Taunt and 12% for the two Psychics.

Asnine got 18% from the two Psychics. Sayuri got 12% from the returned Shockwave (being Dragon reduced the damage).
Asnine was fatigued 7% by the Ice Beam and 4% for all the leaping about. Sayuri was fatigued 4% by the Shockwave and 2% from the Twister.

Chris 2.1
29th May 2007, 02:03 PM
This match is close guys!

Tombe use calm mind then psychic to slam Feebas into a pillar. Finish with drill peck at Dratini again.

If electric attacks are used, then use faint attack to dissapear and slam into Dratini.

Ouragon use dragonbreath on Dratini twice, then blizzard on Dratini. If electric attacks are used by anyone then use mirror coat to send them back.

Weasel Overlord
31st May 2007, 05:49 AM
Okay Asnine, start off with another Ice Beam at Tombe! Hopefully, he'll get frozen, or at least be distracted from coming after you! Then use a Mirror Coat to deflect that Psychic, and finally, I want you to use a Surf on Ouragon, hopefully it'll stop those Dragonbreaths.

Sayuri, hang in there! Use a Dragon Rush on Ouragon! Then, I want you to use your own Dragonbreath, also on Ouragon. Finally, since that fish is using blizzard in the water, I dunno, use a Draco Meteor on Tombe.

Asnine: ~Ice Beam (Tombe) ~Mirror Coat ~Surf
Sayuri: ~Dragon Rush (Ouragon) ~Dragonbreath (Ouragon) ~Draco Meteor (Tombe)

Chris 2.1
31st May 2007, 04:51 PM
I was actually thinking Feebas would project the blizzard at Dratini...not use it underwater -_-;;

Pichu Luver
6th June 2007, 05:10 PM
The crazy person has arrived again!

Round Four
------**2-2~2-2**------

HP: 68% | HP: 48%
Energy: 84% | Energy: 78%
Status: Confused, 30% chance of hitting self or forgetting attacks. | Status: Pleased but aggravated. Beak, side and part of wings frozen.
Dragonbreath x Two/Blizzard / | Calm Mind/Psychic/Drill Peck

~~~~~

HP: 76% | HP: 38%
Energy: 64% | Energy: 72%
Status: Groan . . . | Status: Annoyed. Part of underside frozen.
Ice Beam/Mirror Coat/Surf | Dragon Rush/Dragonbreath/Draco Meter

------******------

Right. So. Tombe begins his inner musing about all things energetic and err, mindful. He settles himself on a tall pillar and begins his medica-- I mean meditations. Asnine is not just going to let him get sit there; he's a free target! She tilts up from the water's surface and super freezes the air just in front of her nose. When large enough she propels it for Tombe and it does, but because of the angle half slams into the pillar while the rest hits Tombe's feather hat. He squawks in protest, but he has managed to boost his let's call em stats.

Meanwhile Asnine's unprettyful cousin is intent on causing Sayuri some great harm. He breathes deep, pink energy flick around his gills. He breathes out the nasty static filled flame but he watches in horror as Sayuri rushes right through, her skin coated in an indigo glow. She leaps up and slams into him, driving both of them underwater.

Next up Tombe glares at the pink fish and bends his newly focused mind to fling her about in a most ouch manner. However he finds this very difficult, as she is looking pinker then usual. All his grabs are slipping right off and turning back to him. They of course go right through him but it is most unsatisfactory to not cause her harm.

Meanwhile Sayuri's and Ouragon's efforts are rather futile. One fires the breathe of draconic sting and the other reciprocates. They meet in the centre and explode with much, and I do mean much, kurfluffle. Although damage wise to each other there is none, Ouragon has been knocked to his senses.

Now Sayuri is apparently in a very mad mood. How pissed off do you have to be to drop a hurtling meteor on a wee birds head? Well with Sayuri, about now. Tombe is diving for the dragon when he hears a thunderous boom above him. He looks up and screeches in terror at the flaming rock headed for him. He careens through the air but Sayuri is not letting him get away. It slams home and then crashes into the sea, taking Tombe with it.

Asnine has been busy distracting Ouragon from using his Blizzard on Sayuri. She calls up the sea and it tumbles him about. He whirls around and feels like he is currently residing in a dishwasher. The end result is he is totally unable to get his Blizzard going.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 53% | HP: 25%
Energy: 84% | Energy: 68%
Status: Ow. | Status: Gurg, glug. Beak, hat, side and part of wings frozen.
SA down -1%, SD up 1%.

~~~~~

HP: 76% | HP: 26%
Energy: 45% | Energy: 45%

Ouragon was hurt 10% from the Dragon Rush and 5% from the Surf. Tombe got 10% damage from the Ice Beam and 13% from the Meteor.
Ouragon was fatigued 8% for the two Dragonbreath. Tombe was fatigued 4% for Calm Mind and 6% for the Psychic.

Asnine wasn't hit. Sayuri got 12% from the Dragonbreath.
Asnine was fatigued 7% by the Ice Beam, 7% for the Mirror Coat and 5% for the Surf. Sayuri was fatigued 5% by the Dragon Rush, 3% for the Dragonbreath and 7% from the Meteor.

Weasel Overlord
6th June 2007, 05:57 PM
Well done team! Asnine, I want you to begin with another Surf to distract them some more! Then, use an Ice Beam at Tombe, and finally, finish with a Secret Power at Ouragon.

Sayuri, hang in there! Start things off with a Dragon Rush at Tombe. Follow up with a Water Pulse at Ouragon, and finish the round with a Thunderbolt at Tombe.

Asnine: ~Surf ~Ice Beam (Tombe) ~Secret Power (Ouragon)
Sayuri: ~Dragon Rush (Tombe) ~Water Pulse (Ouragon) ~Thunderbolt (Tombe)

Chris 2.1
6th June 2007, 06:07 PM
You know guys I don't like the way this match is going.

Tombe use double team to start, all across the pillars if you can. Then use confuse ray on Dratini and finish by protecting from the electric attack.

Ouragon! I'm sick of petty fighting. Let's go all out. You've got a healthy dose of energy so use blizzard x3 on Dratini.

Pichu Luver
10th June 2007, 11:18 AM
Ello!

Round Five
------**2-2~2-2**------

HP: 53% | HP: 25%
Energy: 84% | Energy: 68%
Status: Ow. | Status: Gurg, glug. Beak, hat, side and part of wings frozen.
SA down -1%, SD up 1%.
Blizzard x Three | Double Team/Confuse Ray/Protect

~~~~~

HP: 76% | HP: 26%
Energy: 45% | Energy: 45%
Surf/Ice Beam/Secret Power | Dragon Rush/Water Pulse/Thunderbolt

------******------

Well Tombe is having a mightily difficult time getting out of the water. He has managed to get to the surface, coughing and sputtering, as the only bright side about getting hit by a meteor is that it blasted all of the ice off his face and chest with its impact. He is just started to flap and get his very wet body into the air when the sea starts to churn. He squawks in fear but is driven under and swirled about with his partner in crime, Ouragon as Asnine commands the sea once more.

When it is finally over he breaks the surface and madly drives for altitude. Rather difficult with his soaked skin but he is saved by Ouragon. Just as Sayuri is leaping from the water, body glowing indigo again, he is blasted with a flurry of ice shards. Ouragon has used his Blizzard successfully and Sayuri misses Tombe entirely and crashes into the sea. Tombe gets on the pillar but has used up too much time just getting there to use Double Team.

Sayuri is barely conscious and he floats around aimlessly, not quite focussing anymore. This is not helped by Tombe, who takes his revenge on him by seriously addling his mind. Sayuri is floundering and does not notice when Asnine slams Tombe with and Ice Beam. Tombe groans and flops on the pillar, unconcious. Ouragon calls up his wintry bite once more on the very prone Sayuri and he is knocked out as well.

Both trainers return their Pokémon with congrats on trying their best. Ouragon no longer has a target and so takes a breather when a white beam slams him. It appears luck is not with him as his mind is assaulted with bewildering images. Once more he is confused.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 41% | HP: 0%
Energy: 68% | Energy: 61%

~~~~~

HP: 76% | HP: 0%
Energy: 45% | Energy: 40%

Ouragon was hurt 5% from the Surf and 7% from Secret Power. Tombe got 9% from the Surf and the Ice Beam knocked him out.
Ouragon was fatigued 16% for the two Blizzard's. Tombe was fatigued 3% getting out of the water and 4% from the Confuse Ray.

Asnine wasn't hit. Sayuri got 24% from the first Blizzard and then was knocked out from the second.
Asnine was fatigued 5% by the Surf, 7% for Ice Beam and 5% for the Secret Power. Sayuri was fatigued 5% by the Dragon Rush and then was knocked out.

Chris 2.1
10th June 2007, 02:31 PM
:O 'bass VS 'bas! Ouragon unfortunately our tactics have resulted in our foe having a gigantic HP advantage.

Use a surf to swirl your foe around. Then use secret power and end with dragonbreath.

Weasel Overlord
10th June 2007, 02:56 PM
Hrm. This should be fun, useless fish vs. useless fish!

Okay Asnine, use a Waterfall to propel yourself out of the whirly waters of woe! Follow that up with a Secret Power of your own, and finish the round with a Blizzard!

~Waterfall ~Secret Power ~Blizzard

Pichu Luver
10th June 2007, 06:03 PM
Sorry guys I forgot to edit Asnine's Energy and add the Confuse status to Ouragon. On the plus side, two in one day!

Round Six
------**1-2~1-2**------

Ouragon Feebas ♂
HP: 41%
Energy: 68%
Status: Ow. Confused, 30% chance of forgetting attacks or hitting self.
Surf/Secret Power/Dragonbreath

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
HP: 76%
Energy: 28%
Waterfall/Secret Power/Blizzard

------******------

Well this battle very much resembles another battle this Ref just took just more splishy splashy. Speaking of splash, Ouragon calls up the waters to churn and make Asnine feel all urple but she denies him this chance! She speeds through the water and propels herself up and out of it to such a great height, she lands on a pillar. She flops they before precariously balancing herself upright.

Now Asnine sends out a beam of possible status woe while her foe is busy slapping himself and looking very cunfuzzled. It smashes home and Ouragon is very much distracted from pummelling himself. The force of the beam hitting has managed to shove Asnine back and right off her pillar though. She plops back into the sea, and looks much happier in fact. Although she is looking, very tuckered out.

Next up they attack with the opposing elements they were so fond of using in previous rounds. At least Ouragon would but he is busy swimming in circles and gibbering nonsense. Asnine however tiredly calls up a mini snowstorm. The Blizzard crashes into Ouragon, making him feel very numb but not freezing anything in particular. Just chunks cling to his skin. It has knocked him into his senses thankfully enough.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Ouragon Feebas ♂
HP: 24%
Energy: 63%

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
Energy: 11%

Ouragon was hurt 4% from himself, 7% from Secret Power and 6% from Blizzard (half damage from typing).
Ouragon was fatigued 5% for the Surf.

Asnine wasn't hit.
Asnine was fatigued 4% from the Waterfall, 5% for the Secret Power and 8% from Blizzard.

Weasel Overlord
10th June 2007, 06:10 PM
Okay Asnine, rest up, rest some more and rest again!

~Rest x3

EDIT: RIVER you are amazing! Two in a daaaaay!! *glomps you*

Chris 2.1
10th June 2007, 06:15 PM
That thing can only rest while its asleep, so lets keep that thing awake. Ram into it with frustration x3 - whittling it down this much only to have it try and recover is pretty damn frustrating.

Weasel Overlord
10th June 2007, 06:17 PM
Oh, shit, no, I didn't mean rest as in the move, I meant rest as in relax... *facepalm* Yes, I am stupid...

Pichu Luver
12th June 2007, 08:04 PM
I'ssssssssss am here!

Round Seven
------**1-2~1-2**------

Ouragon Feebas ♂
Energy: 63%
Frustration x Three

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
Energy: 11%
Relax x Three

------******------

With a bit of minor confusion this match resumes and clunkers on. Asnine is firmly set in her mind to jus take a breather and do utterly nothing this round. Ouragon takes full advantage of this and starts to pummel Asnine with vigour. At first he is absolutely furious with Asnine because of her very large HP gap. But then, as her cries fill the air, his rage descends as he gets out his anger. By the end of it, he is doing no more damage then a normal attack would.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Ouragon Feebas ♂
Energy: 45%
Status: Satisfied. Ice shards clinging to skin. Getting tired.

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
HP: 49%
Energy: 47%

Ouragon was not attacked.
Ouragon was fatigued 7% for the first Frustration, then 6% and then 5%.

Asnine was damaged 10%, 9% and 8% (27%).
Asnine gained 36% energy for relaxing the entire round.

Chris 2.1
13th June 2007, 07:29 AM
Relax, secret power then dragonbreath. Use waterfall to escape from any turbulent water.

Weasel Overlord
13th June 2007, 06:01 PM
Okay Asnine, start off with a Blizzard, then use an Ice Beam and finally, a Mirror Coat to counter that Dragonbreath!

~Blizzard ~Ice Beam ~Mirror Coat

Pichu Luver
13th June 2007, 06:45 PM
*flingith a Reffing*

Round Eight
------**1-2~1-2**------

Ouragon Feebas ♂
Energy: 45%
Status: Satisfied. Ice shards clinging to skin. Getting tired.
Relax/Secret Power/Dragonbreath

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
Energy: 47%
Blizzard/Ice Beam/Mirror Coat

------******------

Eh now, the Ref has a job to do this round! First off while Ouragon has a lay-a-bout of a first attack, Asnine has some fun. She smiles as evilly as a fishy mouth can and breathes in deep. She spews out dozens of icy chunks, covering Ouragon in even more of his icy woe. Or at least making him look slightly like a Feebas shaped disco ball. Rather sparkly he is.

Now comes the slammer of beams. Ouragon focuses on a white beam of status displeasure, while Asnine makes a light blue light of frigidness. The Secret Power and Ice Beam fly from their respected creators and slam into each other. After a bit of a struggle, the Ice beam overpowers the Secret Power and crashes into Ouagon. He is now suffering from one heck of an ice cream headache.

Finally, Ouragon manages to get his head in working order and calls up his draconic flame. It's pink colour and its fearsome static of clingy socks flies for Asnine. She however is glowing pink, but hard to spot against her already pink scales. The flame simply rebounds and crashes back into Ouragon, at double strength. By the time it's finished he is not looking very good.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Ouragon Feebas ♂
HP: 5%
Energy: 48%
Status: Very Woozy. Lot's of Ice shards clinging to skin. Ehh.

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
Energy: 25%

Ouragon got 6% from the Blizzard, 1% from the diminished Ice Beam and 12% from the Dragonbreath.
Ouragon gained 12% relaxing, but lost 5% from the Secret Power and 4% from Dragonbreath.

Asnine was not hurt.
Asnine was fatigued 8% for the Blizzard, 7% from the Ice Beam and 4% for the Mirror Coat.

Weasel Overlord
13th June 2007, 06:56 PM
Okay Asnine, start off with another Ice Beam, then use Secret Power and finish with a Surf. If he tries to attack you with a special move, use Mirror Coat again.

~Ice Beam ~Secret Power ~Surf
Sub: ~Mirror Coat for any special moves.

Chris 2.1
14th June 2007, 09:11 AM
Wait dragonbreath didnt even hurt Asnine? how did it get countered then?

Use double team, then blizzard and end with waterfall!

Pichu Luver
14th June 2007, 10:07 PM
I have been reffing Mirror Coat as the energy around the Pokémon absorbs the attack and then rebounds it on the user. Also, I have been using the new Double Team.

Round Nine
------**1-2~1-2**------

Ouragon Feebas ♂
Energy: 48%
Status: Very Woozy. Lot's of Ice shards clinging to skin. Ehh.
Double Team/Blizzard/Waterfall

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
Energy: 25%
Ice Beam/Blizzard/Surf

------******------

Well this is not looking good for Ouragon. Asnine thinks she has this won as she powers up the Ice Beam, but what here! Ouragon has just gained three brothers. She looks confused between all. She turns and picks the furthest right one. It cruises straight on through the 'bas and she huffs, annoyed as Ouragon becomes one again, looking pleased.

Now Ouragon blows out a wintry blast of icicles. They fly for Asnine and she counters with her Secret Power. The attacks collide and the Secret Power is slowly whittled down to nothing before it hits Ouragon. The remnants of the Blizzard hit Asnine but it does almost nothing to her.

Now a third cycle of dishwasher mania is set to begin. Asnine calls the sea to swirl and crash at her command, but Ouragon is not happy with this. He powers up and leaps free of the water. The swirling continues but by the time he lands, it is pretty much over.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Ouragon Feebas ♂
Energy: 33%
Status: Very Woozy. Lot's of Ice shards clinging to skin. Errg.

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
HP: 46%
Energy: 5%

Ouragon was not hurt.
Ouragon tuckered out 3% for the Double Team, 8% for the Blizzard and 4% for the Waterfall.

Asnine got 3% from the Blizzard.
Asnine was fatigued 7% from the Ice Beam, 8% for the Blizzard and 5% for the Surf.

Note: Seriously, you two have nearly dead down to an art. --'''

Chris 2.1
15th June 2007, 11:54 AM
This is tough -_-;; erm ok so we need to not get hit by an attack.

Mist, double team, secret power. Mirror coat any special attacks and close your eyes against hypnosis.

Weasel Overlord
15th June 2007, 12:04 PM
Hrm. Relax, Relax and then use Frustration.

~Relax ~Relax ~Frustration

Chris 2.1
15th June 2007, 12:09 PM
Crap. I forgot the other part of my plan was to try and stop you relaxing -_-;;

Pichu Luver
15th June 2007, 06:32 PM
*clunks Reffing on the ASB Board table*

Round Ten
Tag Team
------**1-2~1-2**------

Ouragon Feebas ♂
Energy: 33%
Status: Very Woozy. Lot's of Ice shards clinging to skin. Errg.
Mist/Double Team/Secret Power

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
Energy: 5%
Relax x Two/Frustration

------******------

Well this looks to be a very dullish round. Asnine just stops moving and lolls idly on the surface of the water. She is so tired she doesn't even care when a thick mist starts to flood the area. Soon her opponent, Ouragon is lost from view as everything is enveloped in the fog.

She is starting to feel marginally better when she sees five vague shapes appear in the mist. They are only a grey against the blue and she does not give much thought to them as she continues to regain her breath.

Now this Mist is double-edged sword for Ouragon. Everything is only shifting shapes in this fog. He is even having a hard time distinguishing his doubles from Asnine, as he just can't see them. He picks one and fires. The beam of status woe flies and hits the shape. He is severely disappointed when there is no noise and the shape simply disappears from view. Then he watches as the shape he had discounted starts to move and head for him. The beam has marked Ouragon's location for Asnine. She comes and viciously lays into him. It doesn't take much and Ouragon is out.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Ouragon Feebas ♂
HP: 0%
Energy: 21%

~~~~~

Asnine Feebas ♀
Energy: 24%

Ouragon got 7% damage from the Frustration, knocking him out.
Ouragon fatigued 3% for the Mist, 4% for the Double Team and 5% for Secret Power.

Asnine was not hit.
Asnine was gained 24% for relaxing and lost 5% for Frustration.

Congrats goes to Weez for managing to kill the fish that just wouldn't die! *cough* Um yes nice try Chris, you were most difficult to be KO'd. (I'm not kidding the randomizer was a point off from her missing Oo) Weasel Overlord and I get 2 points and Chris 2.0 gets 1 point. Later!

Weasel Overlord
15th June 2007, 07:05 PM
WOOHOO!! That was a good battle Chris! ^_^ Thanks for super duper reffings River. XD

Chris 2.1
16th June 2007, 09:12 AM
Thanks River! Time to evolve Murkrow and Feebas :D WO you were a good opponent!!