PDA

View Full Version : In Darkness It Hides 2~The Past Forgotten~Starts! LSUs Accepted

Samchu
8th April 2003, 11:01 AM
It's been five years since the group escaped from the island and life has been good for them. They settled down in America and continued on with their lives, some even blocking the event from their minds.
But then, Eva is kidnapped and the kidnappers are waiting on the island. Why have they kidnapped Eva? What do the kidnappers want? And most importantly, what do they want it for?
It's up to the group, and a few new friends, to return to the island and discover the dark plot, before the past comes back to haunt them.

Sign-Up Form:
Name:
Personality:
Items: (What you're bringing with you)
History: (what's happened since the original game. Only for original characters)
Other: (Anything you want to add)

My sign-up:
Name: Sam Omaras
Looks: Short blonde hair, dark blue eyes, more muscular than he was five years ago. Still wears jeans with black t-shirt and trainers
Personality: Friendly and outgoing, but majorly serious when angered. Would do anything to protect his family.
Items: A sword that he aquired a few years ago
History: He bought a house and has since been living with Jenn and their five kids. He got a job as a policeman in order to support them.
Other: He still hasn't proposed to Jenn (kinda sad really)

Sam
~~~
I sighed and walked inside, it had been a long day at work and I was looking forward to putting my feet up and getting some decent food.
"Hey, I'm home!" I called.
"In here!" Jenn called back.
I walked into the kitchen. Jenn was cooking dinner and the kids were playing.
"I'm almost finished," Said Jenn "can you go get Eva?"
"Sure, where is she?"
"Playing in her room."
I went upstairs into Eva's room. "Eva, mom says ya gotta come eat. Eva?" The room was empty.
"Hey, where'd ya go?" I walked across the room. There was a piece of paper lying on her bed, I picked it up.
"This isn't possible." I said in disbelief.
Just then, vrda climbed in through the window. She looked upset.
"I'm sorry. i turned my back for one minute and..."
"It's not your fault." i said. "However took Eva had planned it all out." I sighed. "How am I going to tell Jenn?"
"Tell me what?"
We both turned to see Jenn standing in the doorway, how i didn't want to tell her this. "Jenn...Eva's been kidnapped."

Pichu Luver
8th April 2003, 11:19 AM
Jenn
~~~
I looked down at the ground, then tilted my head in a ticked sorta way, he was joking. I know he is joking.
A flash of eva dead on the floor of my bedroom wizzed in my head, I turn from sam, not wanting to see him.
A closed the door, and locked it, he was lying I know he is, it couldn't be real, it just couldn't.
I looked up at the picture of us, the last time we were on the island, they were all babies then, why would anyone steal one of them, they never did anything.
I was so mad at myself, I couldn't do anything, I looked out the window from where I was, the stars were just coming out. I collasped onto the door. Tears so my tears.
Pain struck my side, I looked down at it, the Anaconda bite? He had took her? But he was dead, I know he was, I was to late to save him.
"Jenn."
"Go Away."
"Jennifer."
I didn't want to see him, I crawled under my bed, I was surprised I could do that still, and hid there, as sam bursted through the door.

Drusilla
8th April 2003, 11:21 AM
Name: Varda Morgil
Looks: Hasn't changed, she just doesn't wear the contacts anymore- Little longer than shoulder-length dyed black hair that falls over her eyes in layers and streaked with blood red. Her eyes are deep green. Her skin is pale, since she usually covers it with a black bondage shirt (it's closed with real padlocks! and real chains! she made it!) and heavy black bondage pants (I'll try to find a pic of this stuff later...). She wears heavy motorcycle boots with "Harley Davidson" on the bottons in orange. She's got an eyebrow piercing and a lip piercing, plus her ears are pierced all over and connected with little danglee chains! Oh, and she's got a scar across her face running from her left ear to the left side of her nose
Personality: She may not look it, but she's a very kind person that will go out of her way for her true friends, but you have to prove yourself to her. She'll hold grudges against people who make fun of her style. She's a Tae Kwan Do expert, and can kick your arse any day! She's a lot of fun to be around, because she's always finding something new to do, and is hardly ever boring.
Items: Nine tails whip, CDs, CD player, batteries, pocket knife
History: She sort of became the protector of Sam's family, though she's rarely seen, Sam and Jenn know she's there somewhere... She feels responsible for Eva's dissapearance and is ready to kick some arse...
Other: mebee

~*~Varda~*~
I sat on the roof, my usual day watch. I stayed here while Sam was at work. I knew Jenn could take care of herself, but the kids were a handfull, not to mention that I just needed something to show me that nothing of our odd meeting 5 or so years ago was left. I was paranoid and I knew it, but it was just how I was. Sam was like a brother to me, and the kids saw me like an aunt. Even though the parents didn't see me very often, I would check in often on the little ones. And it was a good thing that Sam and Jenn didn't see me, because I was sure that they wouldn't appreciate my bringing the kids candy all the time.
Something caught my eye. I looked, but I didn't see anything. Something was wrong, but I didn't know what. I tightened my grip on my whip and went to investigate.
Nothing. I didn't like it. A car was driving away... Maybe someone was just walking to thier car?
I still didn't like the idea of something happening and not knowing what it was. I grabbed the eve of the roof and swung myself into Eva's room. Sam was there. No Eva. I knew what had happened.
No...
"I'm sorry... I turned my back for one minute..." I still couldn't believe it...
"It's not your fault," Sam replied.
But it is... It's my fault...
Sam and Jenn were talking, but I didn't hear them.
Suddenly, I saw something. I moved towards it swiftly. It was a note.
We have the girl. Return to the island, or else...
There was no signature.
"Sam, looks like we're going to be going on a little field trip," I said, handing him the note.
He read it and nodded. "Right, I'll get some things together. Jenn..."
"I'm going too." They left.
I climbed back out the window and lept to the ground. Looked like I'd be paying a visit to Kirby. She was crazy, but she'd also be really p*ssed if we went back to the island without her. Oh, fun...
~*~

Samchu
8th April 2003, 11:34 AM
great you both posted at like the same time. Okay I'll take a bit from both posts...

Sam
~~~
"Varda, call Kirby and that other guy who likes her, tell them to meet us at the dock in an hour. Then, keep an eye on the kids, I have to talk to Jenn.
I went to Jenn's room, I knew she was here even though I couldn't see her.
"Jenn I know you're upset, I'm upset too but we'll get Eva back, I promise we'll get her back." I said.
"Why would someone take her?"
"I don't know. That's why I'm going to get her back. She's on the island Jenn, that means it has something to do with what we did last time. I need you to help me get our daughter back."
She came out from under the bed, she could still get under there!?
"We're meeting the others at the dock in an hour. I'm taking the kids over to my parents' house then I'll come and get you. Varda's getting the others. Everything will be fine, I promise."
I went out and loaded the kids into the car and drove them over to my parents' house. I just told them to look after the kids, they'd freak if they knew Eva had been kidnapped.
I went to the car and opened the boot, checking my sword was still in there, then drove back home.
"Jenn, you ready?" I called.

Pichu Luver
8th April 2003, 12:24 PM
Jenn
~~~
I sat there on the bed, looking at the picture with just eva and me in it.
Rage filled me, how could someone go that low to take eva?
"Jenn you ready?"
I didn't say a thing, and just walked by him into the corvette, I looked out atthe sky, it wasn't fair.
They took her away from me, they would pay.
Sam finally got in and could tell I wasn't in the mood for talking, I just wanted eva back, and whoeevr took her, would pay.
~~
sorry for the shortness

Samchu
8th April 2003, 12:30 PM
Sam
~~~
I drove to the dock. Everyone was there waiting. Jenn and I climbed out.
"Everyone on the boat." I ordered.
We all got on and had a little 'meeting' in one of the rooms. Jenn didn't come, she stayed in our cabin.
"This is what we know. Eva has been kidnapped, she's been taken to the island and whoever took her wants us to go too. Most likely because we did something. I don't know what but I am going to find out. We'll be there in a few hours, do what you have to in preperation, who knows what we'll find there."
I headed out of the room and went to Jenn and my cabin. I walked behind her and put my arms around her. "Everything'll be okay." I said quietly. "I promise."

Pichu Luver
8th April 2003, 01:19 PM
Jenn
~~~
"Sam, just leave me alone, I don't want to talk to anyone", I looked at the ocean, it was beautiful, but going back to this island, that wasn't fun, not at all.
A storm suddenly started, at a surprisingly fast rate, and I fell.....
Last thing I remember is hitting the water and seeing a snake swim under my smirking...
But it was Anaconda...
It was..
Bigger...

Samchu
8th April 2003, 01:32 PM
Sam
~~~
I began walking around the boat. Jenn must have been really upset about Eva's kidnapping, like I wasn't!?
I stood out on the deck, I hated this whole thing. I couldn't believe that I'd spent all this time stopping things like this happening and now my own daughter...
I clenched my fist in anger. They would pay. I would make them pay!
A storm started suddenly and boat took a sharp jolt. I was thrust forward but manged to grab onto the edge to keep from going over.
There was a cry of "man over board!"
I ran to the other side of the boat. Great, Jenn had fallen in the water, this kept getting worse.
i climbed onto the railings and dived in. The current was strong and I found it difficult to get there. I grabbed Jenn and began to swim back. I saw a dark shadow but passed it off as nothing.
I swam back to the boat and grabbed onto a piece of rope that Varda had thrown over the edge and with a joint effort the two of us were pulled out of the water.
I checked Jenn, she wasn't breathing. I did CPR and shwe coughed up some water and began breathing again.
"Everyone get to your cabins." I shouted, picking up Jenn. "we can't afford another incident like this."
I carried Jenn into our cabin and put her on the bed, pulling on the covers to try and keep her warm.
Please be okay... the words ran through my mind continuously as i waited for her to wake up.

Pichu Luver
8th April 2003, 01:54 PM
Jenn
~~~
Now that was cold.. I thought, as I as laid on a bed, well refresh but difinly not a wake up call. Ice water ha? this big of a bucket? HAHA!!
"That was cold." I heard sam say, I could laugh but in my head I giggled, my eye barely open, burely and warmth suddenly came back? Warmth.
Suddenly that picture of that snake came back.
"That was a Big Snake." Sam turned to me, I was looking up, I could see it, it's name. Thriller. Not an Anaconda, but bigger, way bigger.
I had seen it befor, somewhere.
FLASHBACK
"Mommy wheres mommy?"
Every was running around the camp was in flames, everyone was screaming, where was my mommy, I held her necklass in my hand, she had forgotten it.
"MOMMY!! YOU FORGOT YOU NECKLASS!!!" I scream, tears coming out, I felt a hand on my shoulder it was daddy, why was he crying.
"Your mommy isn't here jenny, the monster it took her."
"NO!! I hate it!! I GET HIM!! He took away mommy..."
"Don't say such things, your mother, she did it because it would've took you jenny, it's not coming back now.
FLASHBACK
"We Need to go faster." I sternly said, he looked at me.
"What? Faster?"
"It's coming, I saw it."
He looked at me, it was in many legends of tribes one giant serpant ruling over even humans.
"Thriller."

Samchu
8th April 2003, 02:01 PM
Sam
~~~
I nodded. "Okay."
I walked off an took control of the helom, pushing the boat to its full throttle. It was almost comforting, to be in control of something for a change.
We arrived a few hours later. Much earlier than we were originally going to. I yawned as we all climbed onto the shore. Why did i drive? I'm the only one here who hasn't slept but I wouldn't have any way.
I attached my sword to my belt and adjusted it.
"Let's go find Eva." I said.
"Are you mad?" Asked Kirby. "There's barely any light, we can't search, it's too dark."
"Then wait to dawn if you want, I'm going. Whoever wants to come can, if not, then I suggest you set up camp or something." And with that I walked off.

Ghost
8th April 2003, 02:44 PM
Name: Takuya Hataka
Looks: His has Spikey black hair, with streaks of blonde going Through. He has black eyes;and his face is tan. He wears a A black shirt, and a black bulletproof (Ya know, just incause) vest. He wears black pants, and on the pants are 2 japanese symbols that mean Light and Dark. He wears black boots, which are stained with mud.
Personality: He is very nice to other people, but also very aggresive.
Items: A Rubberband, Jacknife, cellphone, and a Lance (Like Gaia the Fierce knight has)
Other: Has a crush on Kirby

Takuya
~~~~~~~

"I'll go," I said to everyone. I went over and stood next to Sam. I whispered something to him "If we die, in heaven, I'm going to kick your a** to the edges of it,"

"That's real comforting to think about," Sam whispered back.

Then, I looked over at him. On his belt, he had a sword attached. I, only had a lance attached.

" Ok, we'll be going on. we don't have much time," Sam said, and me and him ran off. I hoped somebody else would come with us, cause a two maned army with a Lance and a Sword wouldn't do much agansit a Gun.

La Purple Kirby
8th April 2003, 03:07 PM
Ack! I'm Late

NAME: Kirby Unka
PERSONALITY: more into guys than any thing else and is really cold to girls who likes the same guy she likes kind of dopey doesn't make good first inpression PS. She's STILL single, mean to the guys that kiss another girl
LOOKS: Tall, about 7'1" (she grew) she has short brown tied in a small poneytail her eyes are a deep dark brown, Pink belly button tank top and relly short blue jean shorts, the sunglasses, now and fang of the anadonca as a necklace
ITEMS: baby blue bikini swimsuit, bag full of candy bars and pop (and still is skinny!) other outfits, first-aid-kit (you might need one!) and makeup, Balloon (you'll find out what's it's for) finally The Dang Frying Pan
HISTORY: Just came off the island and kept her hair short and never got a boyfriend yet
OTHER: Still Likes tormenting Sam^_^;;

~*~*Kirby*~*~
Whap! I just hit the balloon (with my pan) I bring around with me. I made a balloon to look like Sam for if I never see him again. Whenever I hit it I think of Sam. *Flashback to getting on the ferry* "Sam, Sam I've missed you so!....." I said as I ran up to him hugging him tightly. Then WHAP! I smacked him on the side of the head then said ".....For doing that," I said giggling. *back at present* "Hey Kirby help us with setting up camp." Varda yelled at me. "Sure" I yelled back putting away my things. We were nearly done when Sam came running out of some bushes then ran into other bushes. We were all standing still when the Andaconda came streaking after him. A moments pause then "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" everyone went crazy, running around untill Varda cracked her whip. "Now come on it wasn't comming toward us it was going toward Sam so shouldn't we save him?" Varda yelled
"I guess so" I answered
"then let's go!"
I grabbed my pan and ran off. I looked back and no one was following. I ran back and yelled "YOU TRICKED ME!"
"It was terribly funny" Varda answered as she helped finishing the tent. Then Sam came out of the bushes behind me and trampled me. I stood up and brushed me off and held the pan ready. But the snake never came. I guess he gave up. "I don't think he's comming" Sam said quietly. "Yah" I answered lowering my pan "Sam you should stay here and rest he'll kill you if you go all tired."
"But I should-"
"No buts I may sound like you mother but you should rest up"
Then Sam knew that I wasn't kidding as we crawled into camp. I climbed into my bed, and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night because I needed to get a cup of water. I was walking past and saw that Sam's bed was empty!
I put loads of junk in there *sweatdrops*

Samchu
8th April 2003, 03:34 PM
Sam
~~~
I ran through the darkness, I didn't want to have any confrontations with anyone right now, not if they found out what I'd done...
I stopped outside of a cave, a gentle glow emitted from it. Eva was here, I knew it. I walked inside, scanning around. Then i saw Eva's body lying on the ground.
I ran over. She was lifeless, no life was left in her. No! she couldn't be dead!
"I knew you'd try something like this." a deep voice came from further down.
I looked and saw a cloaked figure.
"B******! What did you do to her!?"
"I merely took her soul." He held out a small orb. "If you want her soul you have to give me the spell."
I reached into my back pocket and pulled it out. I'd taken it when I was last on the island but if I knew this would happen I never would have done it.
"Take it." I said, throwing it across.
He picked it up. "Catch." He shouted, throwing the orb.
I ran forward, diving to the ground in order to catch it.
"Why?" i asked. "why do you need that?"
"This? To reincarnate the Anaconda of course. With both him and Thriller on my side, I can't lose." And with that he disappeared.
I picked up Eva's body and, holding the orb containing her sould tightly, walked back to the camp.

La Purple Kirby
8th April 2003, 03:54 PM
I think this series will be short.......
~*~*Kirby*~*~
I walked out of the tent. To find Sam walking toward me holding Eva. "Sam, is she ok?" I whispered. "Yah" he answered. We went into the tent and he set her down. He looked at an orb in his hand. "What's that?" I asked.
"an orb"
"anything special in it?"
"Eva's soul is inside, I'm wondering how to get her soul back into her body."

Pichu Luver
9th April 2003, 09:11 AM
Shh Kirby don't gynx it now.

Jenn
~~~
I lied there, I been lying here alittle to long, just because I fell off the stupid boat.
"so whats thriller?" Kirby appeared around the corner, looking at me.
"He's no a snake. That I can promise you."
"Then what is he?"
"Ok, he has a the body of a snake, but two huge massive wings to support his body in flight, he has one long horn on his nose, and the top of him is covered in gold, real gold. He can breathe the native elements." I said, she just looked at me, her frying pan dropped to the floor in ashonisment. "Something you not going to defeat with a frying pan."
"And we gotta face the anaconda on top of that." Sam side, coming in. My reaction to Eva being here was very happy, but when I knew the orb was her soul, my spirits faded. "How we get it back in Jenn?"
"We need to.." My heart stopped the flash of a an Anaconda awaking came. "Kill..." The flash of that thing came the one eye with what looks like magma. "Thriller."
"Thriller?" Everyone snapped.
Suddenly lightning came in threw the roof of the Tent, and the magma eye was seen in the sky.
"Run!!" I screamed, and off we all went, running as fast as we could. A gust of wind sent Kirby falling to the ground.
"Kirby get up!" Sam yelled, we all stoped.
We all stood there, As Thriller came out of the sky, twriling and screeching.
BANG
"Anaconda?" Sam said, rather loudly and in shock, had just saved Kirby.
"Kirby run over here! Into the Froest!"
She came a runnin with her frying pan of course, as the two giant snakes clashed, the Anaconda had gained the ability to burrow really fast, and so Thriller kept missing.
"Go Anaconda!" Koji yelled.
Thriller eventually backed off, flying away. I'll be back anaconda! You can't save them forever!
I could as long as I don't get hungry!
He slithered towards us, everyone trembling but Koji, strange, he seemed to like the snake.
Sam, your lucky you saved me, or I would be eating you right now. He hissed glaring at him.
"ok, lets see... Kirby, Sam, Varda, you all know Anaconda. Oh Yeah thats Koji." I introduced him, strange, not running away from Anaconda.
I think, Koji more powerful looking then Sam.
"Is there anymore giant snakes?"
Yes, they brought the whole gang, Thriller, NightStrike, Constrictor. Geez.. He kinda moaned that part.
"Well whats your name?" Kirby asked, innocently.
He turned his head towards her, his tongue flicking.
ThrillerNight.
"But isn't that-"
NO! That's Thriller, a wannabee Snake, so since he couldn't be an anaconda he turned himself into.. That. And the guy didn't antisapate me not getting along with Thriller or the others.
~~
yeah ok ttyl peoples..

Drusilla
9th April 2003, 09:21 AM
~*~Varda~*~
"ThrillerNight, eh?" I asked the snake. It turned it's head to me.
Varda... Been awhile. You're even more powerful than before. I am glad that I never had to face you in battle.
I gave a half grin. "You would be a worthy apponent. Will Thriller strike again tonight?" I asked it.
I don't know
"Thriller, eh? Probably a Micheal Jackson fan, which means we must destroy it! Evil!" I cried.
There were a few chuckles, but not much. I looked at Eva's cold body. The poor kid... Don't worry, Aunt Varda's gonna get you back. This thing was going to pay up the arse and through the nose.
"Let's try for some sleep, I'll take first watch," I told the others.
No need, I don't need sleep.
"It makes me feel better. Go. Sleep. NOW!" I barked to the others.
~*~

Samchu
9th April 2003, 10:10 AM
Sam
~~~
We stayed in the forest because we didn't like tghe idea of going back to the camp. I sat a little way back from Jenn, she was holding Eva's body, I guess it made her feel a little better.
I fiddled with orb. How could I sleep, knowing that I was holding my daughter's soul in the palm of my hand and the only way to put it back was to kill this 'thriller' thing.
I sighed. This was worse than I ever imagined it would be. Much worse. But then, the Anaconda WAS on our side now, we did stand a chance. We WOULD get Eva's soul back.
I looked over at her and it hurt inside, all this happened because of me. If I hadn't have taken that stupid spell, none of this would have happened.
I clenched my fist and punched the tree behind me. He would pay! I swear to God, he will pay!

Pichu Luver
9th April 2003, 10:54 AM
ThrillerNight
~~~~~
I slithered right behind Sam, he punched the tree and thyen shook his hand in pain, boy.. Thats gotta hurt.
You now sam. He jumped and looked behind him, frowning at seeing me. It just happens that Constrictor is around, if you kill him, that one less snake to worry about. I suggested it. He actually seemed to consider it.
BOO!!! We looked up jenn, koji, kirdy and sam jump up at as a Boa came down from the trees. How nice to see my food right under my nest. Thriller will be pleased to here I killed you.
NightStrike you ruined everything I had them!
[i]What? But Thriller said you were on-
Yes well I'm on yours! And with that I snapped sam right into my mouth, I could feel squrming around, Constrictor was amazed.
Well then, get just constrictor! Plus I saw some nice deer that way. He left, what a moron, they're wasn't even any dea on this stupid island.
I spat out sam, he was pissed with me, dripping in drool and his sword I sallowed by mistake.
I'll throw it out eventually, my body doesn't like metal very much.

Samchu
9th April 2003, 11:08 AM
Sam
~~~
"Groase..." I groaned. "Did you have to do that?"
Had to make it look convincing
I groaned and wiped off some drool from my shoulder. "NEVER do that again!" I ordered.
I groaned again. "Now I have to get this washed."
"You're going?" Asked Kirby.
"You expect me to stay here, smothered in drool? What are you, insane!?"
I pulled off my top. "I won't be too long."
I walked off. I remembered where my favourite stream was so i went there. Lucky for me it was dark, that way I could skinny dip without being spotted.
I stripped down and washed my clothes before jumping in myself. This was nice, it almost felt like the way things were when I first came to the island.
I breathed deeply. Anything to take my mind off of giant snakes.

Pichu Luver
9th April 2003, 11:41 AM
Thriller
~~~~~
I looked at sam pathetic, no one standing gaurd, no matter.. What he is doing. I rolled my eyes, humans have such small minds.
Jenn's going to come out of the forest once he's done. I know that, I can smell her from here, she's waiting.
He was done and got dressed, she came out, like magic really, they were talking but I could hear what they were saying. That minute She slapped him.
Wow.... I quietly hissed to myself, maybe flying isn't so bad.
I turn my head for a minute and then bang, shes against a tree, getting the crap kicked out of her by Sam.
He no likes getting slapped.
I was about to go and eat them both, but maybe this was more entertaining, she just laid there.
let them finish eachother off instead... I muttered

Samchu
9th April 2003, 11:47 AM
Okay.....

Sam
~~~
I went to kick her again but then it hit me, what was I doing? i looked down at her, how could I do that to her? OMG what have I done!?
I scooped her up and carried her over to the stream, gently splashing some water onto her face. She regained conciousness after a few seconds.
I was so relieved, I hugged her tightly. I felt her wince in pain.
"I am SO sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, I never meant to hurt you, Jenn please forgive me." I begged.
Tears swelled in my eyes as I thought about what I'd done. I'd become such a monster! I just hoped Jenn could forgive me.

Pichu Luver
9th April 2003, 12:11 PM
Jenn
~~~
I looked up at him, scared. I pulled away from him, towards a tree hung onto it, like when I first met him. When he came close I scampered up it, he had scared the crap out of me.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled it in native latin, he had lost it, what I had taught him.
I started jumping away to where I first met him, the cave, he couldn't hurt me here, not even the snakes could make me leave.

Samchu
9th April 2003, 12:20 PM
Sam
~~~
I sighed sadly, knowing that there was no point in going after her.
"I didn't mean to do it." I said quietly, I knew she couldn't hear me but I just felt like I had to say it. "I'm sorry I'm such a screw up. I'm sorry I'm away from home so much. I'm sorry I forgot your last birthday and I'm definately sorry I never asked you to marry me. I just kept thinking that you'd say no, now I know that that's definately going to happen." I sighed again, kinda wishing I'd gone after her so that she could actually hear this. "And lastly, I'm sorry about what happened to Eva, that was my fault too. You were right all along, I'm just a pathetic moron...and that's not good enough for you."
I wiped a tear from my eye and walked off, wanting nothing more than to go somewhere secluded and die...

Pichu Luver
9th April 2003, 12:30 PM
Thriller
~~~~~
Aww is little baby Sam Sad? I taunted, he looked at me I warped around him creating a giant wall on either side. I can get jennifer to love you again. I tempted, he turned and glared at me, but interested.
"How?"
Give me one person in the group, and I'll give you jenns love, isn't that hard for me to do.
"Oh. Well, no. I won't do it, there my friends."
I know one person who's going to die today.. and with that I started to fly away.
"Wait."
Got 'em I smirked to myself. Reconsiderin my offer there buddy old pal?
"Well, if I do, sware on you wanting to be a anaconda like your brothers you will get her to love me again."
How did he know!??!!??!
Fine. I promise... I rolleyes, great, now I HAD to do it.

Samchu
9th April 2003, 12:38 PM
Sam
~~~
I smirked, perfect. I walked back to the camp, I knew exactly who I was going to choose.
"Hey Kirby." i called.
"Yah?"
"Can you come over here a minute, I gotta ask you something."
"Can't you come here?"
"Just do it will ya?" I wasn't in the mood for playing around.
She came, and she didn't bring her frying pan, perfect.
The second she stepped into the shadows I knocked her across the back of the head with a thick branch. I grabbed her unconcious body and carried her back to Thriller.
"There, I brought you one of them, now make Jenn love me the way she used to." I ordered.

La Purple Kirby
9th April 2003, 12:40 PM
Ok is the Thriller a snake?
~*~*Kirby*~*~
Man everyone is doing something just not me. I looked up and sighed. Man what's up with everybody? All's left was Varda, Koji, and myself. I was scared but didn't show it. Just then Sam came out of the bushes he was looking down but I could see tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and banged him on the head with my frying pan. "HEY WHAT'S UP, THEIRS A FLYING SNAKE AND YOU'RE STANDING HERE CRYING?!" I yelled at him. Then I saw that he had more tears. "QUIT CRYING OR ELSE I'LL HIT YOU AGAIN, SO TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!?" I yelled. "Jenn" he said covering his head "I attacked her, I didn't mean to but I did and now she's mad at me."
"Sam it'll be allright" Koji said walking toward him.
"Sorry Sam I didn't know" I said quietly.
Varda said nonething. "Varda, what's wrong?" I said walking toward her. I was going to put my hand on her sholder but she hit it away then she looked up. I looked into her face it had no pupiles. "SHE'S POSSESED!" I yelled "RUN!" and dashed off.

Ghost
9th April 2003, 12:54 PM
Takuya
~~~~~~

Me and Varda were the only one's left. I Heard someone get hit on the head by something. Maybe it was Sam. You know, he's always getting hit in the head with the frying pan.

I looked through the bushes, and saw Sam, giving Kirby's body to a snake. I took out my lance, and jumped infront of Sam, pointing it at his neck. "What are you doing!" I yelled

Drusilla
9th April 2003, 01:20 PM
Good Lord... must you post so much in so little time? @_@;
May post later... let all this sink in, good Lord...

Samchu
9th April 2003, 01:53 PM
Sam
~~~
"I'm getting back what's rightfully ours!" I yelled back, grabbing the end of his lance and thrusting it backwards into his face. he fell back dazed. I used this time to kick him in the gut and whack him across the back of the head.
"Take him too if you must." I said to Thriller, "just get Jenn to love me again!"

Ghost
9th April 2003, 02:10 PM
Takuya
~~~~~~

"Oh no you don't..." I mumbled, and got up and tackled Sam. I then kicked him in the face, and he fell to the ground. I aimed for my lance, but he tripped me before I could get it.

He then reached for his sword, but I kicked him where the sun doesn't sun. He then got up, and punched me in the face. Then, I got up, and we just kept punching and kicking eachother.

When we finally got to exhasuted to fight, We stood up, hands on our knees, panting. We were both bleeding very hard. Then, I tackled him agansit a tree, and started choking him.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" I yelled.

"Because... I want... Jen to.. Love me again.." He tried to say while I choked him.

"There's other ways to do that! Don't listen to that stupid snake! Just go and Apoligize to her! I'm sure she will understand! Now,come on. I'm taking you to where Jen is, but First, I'm getting Kirby back," I said, and ran back to where the snake was.

The snake was about to bite Kirby. "BACK OFF!" I yelled, and slung Sam and Kirby over my shoulder. I reached camp again. I laid Kirby down, and put Sam down.

"Let's go," I said, and we ran off.

Samchu
9th April 2003, 02:19 PM
Sam
~~~
I ran behind him, then suddenly veered off, running into the shadows and jumping into a tree.
"What are you doing!?" He shouted, I knew he was looking for me.
"I'm not appologising! I made a mistake and said I was sorry and what I did scared her, that's why she left! But she hasn't loved me for months! I know she hates me! If it wasn't for the kids she would have left me years ago!"
I jumped into another tree as he got closer. I wiped some blood off of my face. "
"Nothing I say is going to make Jenn love me like she used to. Thriller, he's offering me the chance to get that all back, how can I turn it down? I'll kill a hundred people just to have her love me again!"
Then I ran off, quickly, before Takuya could stop me again.

Ghost
9th April 2003, 02:31 PM
Takuya
~~~~~

Soon, I went up and caught up with Sam. "Sam... Have you ever thought that that snake could be lying?" I said to him.

"But... He can't be..." He said back.

"Yes it can. He could just use that body so that he would become a real human, and try to kill us! He's just decieving us!" I told him. " Jen will listen to you! Just have some faith in me..." I told him. I put my hand on his shoulder.

Samchu
9th April 2003, 02:36 PM
Sam
~~~
"I don't." I replied coldly, swatting his hand away. "And I know he's not lying, he swore on wanting to be an Anaconda, the thing he wants more than anything."
I turned away.
"I tell ya all you gotta do is talk to Jenn." He protested.
"Haven't you been listening!? She WON'T listen to me, I TRIED talking to her, I know it's over in her opinion, so this is what I have to do."
"I'm not letting you do this!"
"No?" I turned suddenly, punching him in the face. "Then I'll sacrafice you to him instead Kirby."

Totodile Lover
9th April 2003, 02:48 PM
oh cool.
Thriller
~~~~
New prey? Good it's fresh. I muttered looking into the humans eyes, he trembled and handed over Koji.
Sam what are you doing?
Back off Anaconda! You wouldn't stand infront of two gentlemen doing a deal would you? It's not snake like.
I'll play dirty, but I will not let you kill Koji! He hissed striking forward, I thacked he with my tail into the ground.
stay were you belong worm.
I was about to eat when I felt teeth preice into my skin. It was the snake again.
Scaa you annoying anaconda, I wish to eat! Leave me at peace! and with that I flung him probably to the other side of the island. Yes well, anyways.
"Make her love me first." I pulled a face at him, my eyes glew bright green and then thunder struck the island somewhere.
Done.
"Sam! Help![/i] He looked up to see koji, he was awake, I was about to sallow him...
~~
someone help raven

Samchu
9th April 2003, 02:54 PM
Sam
~~~
I stood there for a moment, then reached for Takuya's lance. I picked it up and threw it into Thriller's tail.
He scrreched in pain and dropped Takuya.
"Stupid snake, do you think I'd let you kill my friends? Up yours idiot, you just got used by a human."
I threw the lance so that it went right through his tail.
"Now p*** off!" I ordered.
It stayed there, glaring at me.
I walked over and yanked out the lance, and pointed it at him threateningly. "Leave here, or else."

Ghost
9th April 2003, 02:54 PM
Nice. Now Takky gets killed. Why me?

Samchu
9th April 2003, 02:55 PM
But he didn't! I saved his stinking a$$!

Ghost
9th April 2003, 03:02 PM
Lol. Oh... I just sprang up with a new Idea...

[COLOR=red]

Takuya
~~~~~~

I watched the Snake leave... and I got up. I looked at Sam, and he handed me back my lance. "Thanks," I muttered, and attached the lance to my belt.

Then, Mist starting covering the Island. Everything was thick with Mist. I knew where the pond was, but that was all i could see. "Sam, Let's get all the blood off of us. Let's go in that lake. I can see it's Fresh, Purifed water." Sam agreed, and we both took off our shoes, shirt, pants and gloves, which left us with our boxers left on. We both jumped in the water.

Totodile Lover
9th April 2003, 03:17 PM
Thriller
~~~~
I looked at them, they freaked once they saw me.
I haven't got much time humans. Constrictor suddenly came out from the bushes holding a beaten up Jennifer. Pathetic human, I thought I could trust you. I didn't want to let NightStrike loss on her. But um, you tricked me. Magicly my tail healed.
"Whats NightStrike?" Koji snapped.
I don't know, he's a monster, lets leave it at that, he's kinda half snake half everything else that eats meat, not very big, but you can't see him. You disadvantage. I thought of something, a plan that maybe they'll all take. You know sam, since you gave us the spell.. Maybe you can do something for me. I snapped me tail and Jenn dropped to the ground beside koji. You see I need you to get rid of this man, he seems to think he can control me, and well, I can't attck him because well, look at me, I'm to big and noticable, and nightstrike the size of a 60 foot snake so, he also is to large. So you kill him, and.. I will garantee, two people in this group will not be attack. Consider group, if you do this then two of you could be in heaven I hissed, more like commanded but thats not the point of this. And with that I and contrictor slithered away.

Samchu
9th April 2003, 03:28 PM
Sam
~~~
I clentched my fist in anger, now jenn had been hurt twice because of me.
"koji, carry Jenn, we're going back to the camp." I said.
We walked back, when we arrived I didn't say anything, i walked over to a sports bag and unzipped it. Jenn's gun was inside, she didn't know I knew about it, but now i was going to use it.
I loaded it and started walking.
"i'm going with you." Said Koji.
"No. You stay here, protect the others. Especially jenn and Eva."
He nodded and I headed off. i got used to Jenn's gun as I walked. i found him easily but he heard me comming.
"You're gonna try and kill me?"
"No. I am gonna kill you."
I aimed the gun at his head.
"I'm a pure shot, I won't miss, so i suggest you say your prayers f*** face!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey TL, can you do a fight seen? Magic verses modern day weaponry.

Totodile Lover
9th April 2003, 03:36 PM
it will be my pleasure mwhahahaha

Thriller
~~~~~
One shot eh? Well I guess your not considerin my deal, I'll let you live because I don't feel like killin you. I hissed, my eyes glew red again.
Sam floated in the air and the gun dropped to the ground. I started giggling, and swung him back and fourth, he screamed in pain but I looked at the ground, and slithered ontop of the gun.
Just making sure and whammed him to the tree, he slid down in pain holding his side, and shocked him lightly with a lightning bolt, he screamed and collasped, and with that, I slithered away.

Samchu
9th April 2003, 03:42 PM
Sam
~~~
"No..." I forced myself up. I couldn't lose, I had to win!
I picked up the gun and ran after him. "I'm bnot finsihed with you!" I shouted.
Give it up. You can't win.
"I have to! Otherwise my daughter will remain souless and I refuse to let that happen!"
I aimed the gun. "Now you die!"
I fired and fired. Smoke began to rise. I kept firing until all the bullets were gone. That had to have done it.

Totodile Lover
9th April 2003, 03:53 PM
Thriller
~~~~
Dong dong dong dong dong dong
I put my face(whats the size of sam(big eh?)) right infront of him, only a cm was seperating us, he open his eyes and screamed like a little girl.
"Didn't work did it?"(I'm using these thingies now) I hissed tauntingly, he just stood there and ropped the gun to the ground. "Listen sam, I have another deal for you. You kill this man, and I'll gladly save Eva, I'll put it back in I know how ok? I'm a Dragon, and also and snake, lets say serpant, ok? Trust me sam, I sware I will."
He looked at me then kinda have smiled.
"Now, you'll need help to get a disraction and I then Constrictor and NightStrike, Anaconda and I can help." I hissed.

Ghost
9th April 2003, 04:03 PM
What Guy? Koji?

Totodile Lover
9th April 2003, 04:07 PM
no some guy in the plot, you wouldn't know, it's in the very biggining you missed it. X.X Koji lives!!
koji lives!!

Ghost
9th April 2003, 04:13 PM
OOC: YAY! I live

Drusilla
9th April 2003, 05:01 PM
Argh... I'm going to jump in head-first here... 'scuse me if I missed something...
~*~Varda~*~
Things were out of control. The fog was becoming thicker. Since when did it fog here? It never fogged the last time... but things were different now.
I held my whip at ready, listening for any sounds of movement. There were too many people... and things... loose on this island to let my guard down. I had no idea where anyone was. I heard noises ahead. "Who's there?" I called out.
~*~
Short, but I'm not sure what's going on... anyone can step in here...

Ghost
9th April 2003, 05:20 PM
Koji
~~~~~

"Who's there?" varda shouted

"It's just me," I said, and laid Jen's body down in the tent. "So, What have you been doing here this time?" I said.

"I dunno, waiting for you guys..." She muttered. Then, we heard 4 things growl. Then something stepped out of the fog. It was a man.

He had dark red eyes, and a hood covered his head.The hood was red, and it was connected to a long robe. In his hands, he held 4 fleshy cords. Connected to those cords, where hairless beasts stood. They were like Small dogs, and had sharp teeth.

"Hello there," His low voice said to us. He sounded like he was possessed by a evil spirit.

"What's up?" I said back to him, and drew my lance.

"I am the Guardian of this Island. There is a hidden mansion you may follow me to, and pleasantly have food and drink. I can also put the soul back in that body, If you need to, and have the spirit. Then, we can play the game," He said, and motioned me and Varda to follow. We did.

La Purple Kirby
9th April 2003, 05:54 PM
I was on this earlier today and you've done two pages without me!
~*~*Kirby*~*~
"Ow" I said as I got up I looked around. I saw Koji and Varda's backs reatreating. "Hey wait up!" I yelled after them. "What's up" I asked Koji "Where are you going?"
"we're following him" he said pointing at a guy
I frowned "where is he leading us to?"
"a mansion"
"ya think it's smart to follow a guy we don't even know to a manison?"
"no, but we're doing it anyway"
"Great, I'm comming with you!"
We arrived at a big lake and the dude walked onto the water. He said "don't be afried" I yelled at him "IF I FALL IN THE WATER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I stepped on the water and it soupported me. Everyone else stepped on and we walked on untill we got to the middle. The guy dissappered in the water because their's a huge hole. He was down at the bottom looking up at us. "How do we get down there?" I asked. "Jump" Koji answered as he jumped. He slowed down and landed neatly on the grassy lawn. "Well they both survied let's go" I said and jumped. We also slowed down and landed on the grass. A mansion underwater? But it was true a gourgous mansion was before us. It looked just like the surface but the sky was water and fish going past. I smilled as we walked into the polished brassy yellow doors.

Ghost
10th April 2003, 05:03 AM
[COLOR=darkblue]

Koji
~~~~~

The Mansion was very beautiful. The walls were made of diamond, and the rug was a light blue color. There sat a couch, a TV, a huge dining room table, and 3 beds. "Nice place..." I commented this man's house."What's your name?" I asked him

"You will figure that out later. Just call me the Guardian," He said bak to me.

Samchu
10th April 2003, 10:31 AM
Sam
~~~
"I'll do it." I said nodding. "I'll go to the camp and get some supplies, then return, okay?"
"Fine."
I ran back to the camp and was shocked to find it empty. Where the hell was everybody? I ran into a tent. Jenn and Eva were in there, Jenn had obviously woken up because she turned away when I entered.
I picked up some ammo for the gun and turned to leave.
"Jenn?"
No answer came, I expected as much.
"I'm going to try and get Eva's soul back into her body. If I don't come back I just want you to know....I do love you and I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry." And with that i left.
I ran back to the snake. "It's done. I'll distract the guy and you kill him. Then you return my daughter's soul."
"Yessss."
We went to the stream and jumped down the hole, the snakes slid into the shadows and I entered the mansion. I spotted everybody else, but he was the only one I wanted.
"Yo, hoodie!" I shouted. He turned and I pointed the gun at him.
"Sam, what are you doing!?" Shouted Varda.
"He's our enemy!" I replied.
He laughed evily. "Pathetic fool. You think you can stop me?"
"it's not me you have to worry about."
Suddenly Thriller appeared behind him and scooped him into his mouth. There were disturbing sounds as he was swallowed whole, accompanied by squeals from Kirby.
I walked up to Thriller. "I fulfilled my end of the bargain, now you fulfill yours. Return my daughter's soul to her body!"

Pichu Luver
10th April 2003, 11:15 AM
Thriller
~~~~~
"Fine." I Sighed, and slithered away towards the camp, NightStrike appeared infront of me.
"I thought you weren't making deals with humans anymore." He sounded pissed.
"WellI guess you thought wrong didn't you? I'm a true snake and I'll gladly fill my part of the bargain."
"Meh, I don't think we can trust 'em."
"Shut up NightStrike."
He shut his mouth and slithered away mumbling things, pathetic snake, he thinks he can make me trick sam, I swore I wouldn't and thats that.
I saw Eva, my heart didn't want to do this, I wanted to eat her more. But.. I deal is a deal.
Magicly just as sam got there, the orb floated into her body and then she coughed and woke up.
"there whats done is-"
"Thriller you betrayed us!"
One Snake I feared more then the Anaconda, wasn't even a snake, he was a monster, to yellow eyes appeared infront of me, and Constrictor and NightStrike smirking in the back ground.
Anaconda came from the side and froze.
"But I..."
~
somone continue..

Samchu
10th April 2003, 11:21 AM
Sam
~~~
"Oh s***." I cursed under my breath.
I could hear Eva and Jenn talking in the tent.
"Jennifer! I know you don't trust me but you gotta take Eva and run from here. The stream in the centre of the forest, there's a hole there, go through and there's a mansion. The others are still there, you'll be safe!"
She didn't say anything but I heard her running from here. I pointed the gun directly between the two yellow eyes.
"I don't know who the f*** you are, but I do know that you are gonna die today!" And with that I opened fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued by whoever...

Drusilla
10th April 2003, 11:26 AM
Uhh... Sam, how we gonna continue that if everyone else is at the mansion? O.o'

Samchu
10th April 2003, 11:39 AM
Uh...well...I dunno...sorry but me have no ideas

Pichu Luver
10th April 2003, 11:39 AM
Anaconda
~~~~~
"Your such a moron! That thing lives at the mansion!" I hissed at him, he glared at me. "What it's true, jenn's smart she won't go."
He shoot air, the eyes were only a illision.
"Poor soul, Anaconda, my trusted partner how could you side with these.. things."
"Because, they tried to save me when you didn't." I hissed back, a black cloud wrapped around me, choking.
"Really? Maybe I was busy in Asia."
"Ha.. You.. Didn't care!" I hissed sturggling out of his ghostly grip.
"Your right, I didn't care enough to send that man you Thriller ate to revive you." It hissed. "Boa, Constrictor, NightStrike, Kill them all now."
They all came out, thriller took to the air, Sam was on his head, while I dived into the ground,preparing to attack.
~
sam, somebody write the stupid fight, snakes! and ghost thingy...

Samchu
10th April 2003, 11:45 AM
Okay!

Sam
~~~
I jumped into a tree and loaded some new ammo into the gun. I grabbed a vine and swung across, firing down onto the snakes.
This distracted them long enough for the Anaconda to tackle them.
"Oh yeah!" I cheered.
Suddenly the dark cloud swirled around my neck, squeezing tightly. Damn did this hurt!
I pushed off of the tree branch and the grip was released.
"Forget it!" I yelled to the Anaconda. "we can't beat what we can't see!"
The anaconda knocked out the last snake and looked at me.
"We have to run!" I shouted. "We have to get out of here." I turned and began to run, i didn't know if he was following but we had to escaped from that cloud.

Pichu Luver
10th April 2003, 12:01 PM
Anaconda
~~~~~~
I was about to say ok when fire lit up the sky, it was tiny at frist, then small rocks startled to pettle the ground, they got bigger, sam took shelter under me, and thriller landed.
"What is that?" I hissed nervously, sam seemed more freaked then anyone did he know what it was?
"I don't know, but they hurt and are getting.... SCAAAAAAA MOVE IT!!!!!" He hissed, pushed he flew out of the way while I snapped up sam in my mouth and took to underground.
My head poped up and the sky, it was like it was on fire, one block shadow, kept getting closer to the ground, it was on fire and flames of it back like a tail.
"Sam.." I opened my mouth and sam came out, without any drool on him, he froze looking at it. "What is that?"
"RUN ANACONDA!! RUN!"
There was a massive explosion, and everything blacked out, I heard thriller scream, but what happen to everyone else?

Jennifer
~~~~~
*6 hours later*
I crwaled through the ahes and sand, nothing was left, what was that? It had certainly flattened the island, nothing stood, all sand and little mountains, and dirt.
And one heck of a big hole..
"What the fuc.." I muttered, Eva in my arms, not crying but scared. "Sam?? Where are you?" I called in desperation, I stumbled upon him, he was knocked out but not dead.
"Jenn that you?" Koji's vioce, I turned and saw him, kirby and Varda, all looking arund, what had happened.
"Holy crap! Thriller!" Kirby called, looking at now, a serpent that was bloody and dead, thriller had died an awful death. Whatever had hit the island had wiped out everything.
"Scaa.. What happened?" A moan from beside Koji came from under the sand.
"I don't know, but it killed Thriller."

Samchu
10th April 2003, 12:10 PM
Sam
~~~
"Ow..." I groaned. I moved slowly but eventually pushed myself up a bit. I coughed and blinked several times. What the hell had just happened!?
I got up and started walking, more like stumbling. Whatever that thing was, caused one heck of an explosion.
I saw Thriller lying dead on the ground. "It was comming straight at us." I said aloud, "Thriller must have gotten in the way."
"Sam!"
Jenn ran over and hugged me tightly, Eva too.
"Hi..." I said with a groan. I looked around. "So everyone else made it out okay?"
"Looks like it."
"We should find somewhere to hide, a cave that goes underground or something, there's nowhere left to hide up here anymore."
We explored and found a cave that went undergroung, with plenty of room for us all. I leaned back against the wall, groaning quietly.
Everything hurt and I was bleeding down my back and arm. But, Eva had her soul back, that was what was most important.

Samchu
10th April 2003, 01:43 PM
Sam
~~~
I was just sitting there, not really thinking, when I felt a tugging on my shirt. I looked down and saw Eva standing there.
"Hey." I said, lifting her onto my lap.
"Daddy, are yoo okay?"
"I'm fine."
She just looked at me as though she didn't believe me.
"Eva, can you do me something?"
"Kay."
I took out an engagment ring and put it in her hand.
"Go to mummy and say 'will you marry me'?" I whispered in her ear.
She smiled and nodded then toddled off over to Jenn. I watched her show Jenn the ring and say her piece. Jenn took the ring and looked at me. I smiled, in a hopeful kinda way and wandered what she'd do next.

Pichu Luver
10th April 2003, 01:52 PM
Jenn
~~~
I looked at him, and smiled at him, in a joking type of manner, he actually asked that question.
He's so cute.
I wispered things in her ear, and she waddle over to him.
"Mommy says I do." She blushed saying it.
His smile grew so big at that moment.
"Gracais Sam." I muttered to myself.

Samchu
10th April 2003, 02:00 PM
Sam
~~~
"Come here." I hugged Eva tightly.
"So, you and mommy are getting married, right?"
"We are now."
I walked over to Jenn and sat down beside her and kissed her.
"I'm sorry I didn't ask before." I said, "nerves I guess."
"You mean you thought I'd say no."
"Well there's that to." I replied, giving a slightly cheeky grin.
We kinda sat there in silence for a while, not really sure what to say.
"Jenn, do you think the other Natives survived?" I asked.
"Why?"
"Well, if they're still around then, one, we can tell your Dad and two, what do you say to a Native wedding?"

Pichu Luver
10th April 2003, 02:09 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I wasn't even fazed by my dads death, it hadn't come to a surprise for me, the blast had killed them all.
"I was there sam, they're all dead." I said looking at the ground, then walking to the edge of the cave, I wonder what the thing was what hit the island.
"What was it sam?"
"What was what?"
"That killed my home?" I turned to him, not happy looking.

Samchu
10th April 2003, 02:26 PM
Sam
~~~
"In all honestly, I don't know. First fire rained from the sky, then there was this weird black cloud surrounded by fire and a tail and then...BOOM! There was this huge explosion and everything went black."
"It's not much to go on." She really didn't sound happy.
"I'm sorry but that's all I saw." Suddenly something flashed through my mind. "The mansion."
"What?"
"There was this thing with glowing yellow eyes I tried to attack it, the Anaconda said it was in the mansion."
"You think it caused this destruction?"
"Maybe. But if it did...then we'd better be damn careful."

Pichu Luver
10th April 2003, 02:40 PM
Jenn
~~~~
"We need to get off this island, cause there's nothing left of it." I said aloud, I didn't want to worry anybody.
"Yo Sam! The Sky!"
I turned and ran where the anaconda was, in the sky, the moon was seen, but it was moving closer, then, it exploded.
"Oh my god." I heard Varda say.
"He's Angry." Anaconda said, he tongue flicked then burrowed underground. "I gotta get answers I'll be back!" He called.
I snuggled into sam, that thing had blown up the ****in moon!

Samchu
10th April 2003, 03:21 PM
Sam
~~~
"It's gonna be okay." I said comfortingly, gently rubbing her back.
Eva grabbed my leg and held it tightly, guess she was pretty scared too.
"Come on, we'll be safer deeper inside the cave."
We walked further back where it was kinda dark and sat down. Eva was sitting on my lap and Jenn was sitting beside me, snuggling into me.
I looked down when Eva hadn't moved in a while, she was fast asleep.
"Look," I said quietly, softly nudging Jenn.
She looked down and smiled. "We're very lucky aren't we?"
"We sure are." I replied. I sighed and relaxed, I guess all we could really do was wait for the Anaconda.

Drusilla
10th April 2003, 04:20 PM
~*~Varda~*~
I sat down near Eva, my back against a tree. She was back, and I wasn't going to let anything get near here. I was like a friggen guard dog, but that was all I'd ever be good for. It wasn't like I'd be getting married or something, so I might as well do SOMETHING with my life...
Why had we been called to the island again? I mean, this seemed to be a power struggle between inhuman forces, what was our purpose? These... things could do this without our help, why had we been dragged into it? I sighed and closed my eyes. I had a feeling that I wouldn't get very many opportunities to sleep, so I decided to take this one.
~*~

La Purple Kirby
10th April 2003, 05:50 PM
oh good I had an Idea of how to make this longer.
~*~*Kirby*~*~
I didn't think that we had to kill the snakes they caused not much harm to each other and us. I borrowed Koji's cellphone and tired to get a ferrie out here. We waited for months, and it never came. After two months we gave up. "It's not comming why should we still be hopeful?" Jenn argued over dinner. " 'cause I wanna get off this sticken Island one and for all!" I argued back. Eva has always been quiet only sitting by Sam and Jenn. She always stayed in the camp unless no one else is in there with her. But tonight she didn't sit in between her parents she sat beside Jenn and I. Which I thought was odd. She also joined in the conversation. "I wanna stay on the island I like wandering in the woods" she said. She never wandered in the woods. She just followed Jenn or Sam. We finished eating and I went out to clean the dishes. When I came back everyone was getting into bed. Eva instead of sleeping in Jenn's bag with her like she usually does she went in with Sam. He's still her parent no big deal. We went to bed. I woke up because someone was saying "Daddy, daddy?" instead of Eva waking Sam she woke up me. "Eva?" I asked "What are you doing up?"
"I feel the snake comming to get me" she answered.
I'll stop there :D

Ghost
10th April 2003, 06:28 PM
[COLOR=darkblue]

Koji
~~~~~

I walked outside, ignoring Everybody else. It was very early in the morning. I decided to take a walk.

I walked around the island once. There was nothing wrong. The thick mist in the air shooted my sore throat. When I got back to the camp, Something was weird. I didn't hear anything. Then, i heard a gun load up.

I looked around. I didn't see anybody. I must of been hearing things. Then, out of the blue, a Bullet Fire. And guess what? It shot me right in the neck.

I fell back, and started to gargle blood. Sam walked out and saw me. Guys! Come look at this!

La Purple Kirby
10th April 2003, 07:11 PM
Just to let you know, RTJBH, "color" is lowercase (Sorry if I sound bossy)
~*~*Kirby*~*~
Again with the near fatel accents. I hurried out and saw Koji on the ground a pool of blood around him. I yelled "OH MY GOD!" and rushed back in. I pulled open my bag a looked at my First Aid Kit. It wasn't there. "****, MY KIT ISN'T HERE!" I yelled panicking. I finally found it under Varda's bed. I ran back outside and pulled it open. I grabbed the tweasers. and asked "is anyone here good at oporation?" Jenn never played. But I always saw that she had a steady hand. "Jenn you try" I said handing her the tweasers. I raised his head off the ground so he can breathe and not drown in his own blood as Eva came out. She screammed Sam said "Eva don't be scared he's hurt but we are trying to help him" and she sushed clutching Sam's hand. Very steadly Jenn put the tweasers in and after a few minutes the bullet came out. I gently wrapped a bandage around his neck. Sam and Varda carried him back onto his bed. Koji opened his eyes blearaly "w-what-*" he said weakly. "Rest" I said "you were shot in the neck and nearly killed you need to rest." He didn't say anythig as he closed his eyes again.

Pichu Luver
10th April 2003, 07:52 PM
did jenn do it?

Jennifer
~~~~
I went out side, and looked at the burnt trees, and found my sniper rilfe, with the bullets and everything, and my shoe prints.
"But I didn't.." I muttered..
"Jennifer what are you... Oh my god.." Kirby was behind me, holding her hand over her mouth, in shock.
"Kirby I didn't..."
she ran, I heard her calling people, I paniced, and grabbed my gun and bullets, slinging the gun over my shoulder and the bullets in my pocket I ran. Hoping the boat would still be there.
I could hear kirby and Varda gaining, I paniced, they'ed beat the crap out of me, they think I did it, but I didn't. Why would I kill Koji, he's my friend.
"there she is, she tried to kill him."
It was true, I wasn't around when it happened but, I didn't, Varda, had her knife out and kirby with a bat instead.
"Now Jenn, come quietly.. And you won't get hurt... Kirby called, reaching out her head.
I aimed the gun at Kirby, a tear dripped down my cheek.. Why did I aim it? I shoot at the ground, right before her foot, making her jump in surprise.
"I didn't do it!" I called running on the dock. I was at the edge now, Varda now ready with a crossbow with a frickin traqulizer in it.
"Crap." I muttered... And jumped onto the boat, only Kirby got onto it, Varda was stuck on land, as the boat continued out to sea.
BONG
A sudden pain struck my side, that stupid Bat. Next chance she had she hit again, braking my hip, dispite the pain I jumped onto the roof of the cabin.
"Jenn, I broke your hip and you still wanna fight me? I'll beat you without a fight."
"Beat it." I called, as I climbed higher, the pain now ultimately hurt.
"Jenn! Varda's aiming right at you! Just stop now! We know you did it." Kirby called, I looked at the roof of the cabin their Varda was Standing their dripping of water, aimed. I aimed the gun at her.
"I didn't try to kill him!" I called, Varda ready to fire, the boat suddenly jerked and stop into the middle of the lake, I looked up at the sky, there was another ball of fire, it was so close, and then...
"Varda where'd she go?"
"I don't know. That ball it's gone too!"
~~
For now, people just think jennifers gone, she disappeared just as the ball of fire(meteor) hit her, so everyone thinks she's dead...

Samchu
11th April 2003, 01:16 AM
Sam
~~~
We saw it from the camp, another ball of fire hitting the island, but this time, it disappeared suddenly.
Eva ran over and I picked her up.
"Where's Varda and Kirby?" I wondered aloud, "And Jenn." I didn't know what had happened, I'd been with Koji the whole time.
I carried Eva down to the dock and we saw Kirby an Varda walking towards us.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Jenn tried to kill Koji, she ran and we went after her, then the ball of fire hit her..." She trailed off after that.
"I want mommy..." Eva started crying, I held her close, I wanted to cry too but I just couldn't.
"Jenn would never do something like that." I said angrily.
"Koji was shot," preotested Varda, "and when Jenn came back she had a loaded gun."
"And she ran," Added Kirby.
"Of course she'd run! She would have been scared. She would have known that you would go after her!"
I broke down after that.
"It's probably for the best." Said Kirby.
"What do you know!?" I roared. "Just, leave us alone."
They walked back to camp and me and Eva sat on the dock crying...together.

Ghost
11th April 2003, 05:26 AM
Koji
~~~~

I tried to get up, but it hurt my neck alot. I fought the pain anway. I picked up the bullet that was in First aid kit... It was a shotgun bullet, not a Sniper Rifle!

I tried my best to run out t otell Sam and Eva. "Sam... Eva... You must know Jenn didn't do it right?" I asked them.

"Ofcourse she didn't... she would never do something that" Sam said back to me.

"This bullet is a shot gun bullet. Jen has a Sniper Rifle. She couldn't of done it. The person who shot me was a man." I told him.

He didn't say anything else to me.

" I'm going to look for Jenn,ok?" I said.

"Not in the condition your in!" He replied.

"I have to go," and with that, I jumped into the water. I swam to the middle of the Ocean/ Lake/ Whatever and started looking for her. Then, near the bottom, was Jenn. I dived down, and picked her up.

I brought her back to shore and laid her down. Then something happened... I was shot in the neck two times more, and fell into the ocean. I started to float away.

Drusilla
11th April 2003, 07:24 AM
~*~Varda~*~
I did wish that Jenn wouldn't have run. Kirby was over reacting, and I knew it. But... Someone had skill with a gun. Anyone who had a gun was a threat, and they were in danger. Where had someone gotten a gun on this island.
Eva and Sam were on the dock. I had gotten caught up in the moment. Jenn was gone... But the meteor... It hadn't hurt Kirby, or myself. There was something odd here... But I wouldn't say anything yet. If I did, Sam would probably thing that I was trying to make up for something and that I was making it up. That wouldn't help any...
Again, I took up my position as Eva's watchful guardian while Kirby watched over Koji.
~*~

Samchu
11th April 2003, 10:31 AM
Err Raven, I'm pretty sure TL's got a reason for making her char disappear, so you might wanna edit your post so that you don't find her.

Sam
~~~
I looked up, it had gotten dark quickly. Eva and I must have been crying for hours.
"Come on Eva, let's go back to the camp." I said.
She didn't say anything so I stood up and carried her back to the tent. We went inside and I put Eva down on the ground whilst I made her bed.
When I turned around she was pulling the cover off of mine and Jen's bed, putting it back on and repeating. At first I wondered what she was doing but then it clicked, it was a game she and Jenn used to play. Jenn would hide under the covers and Eva would pull them off and find her. It was such a shame, they were so close.
"Eva..."
She turned around and I could see the hopefulness in her eyes, it hurt deep done.
I walked over and picked her up.
"I know you're upset about mummy but it'll be okay." I said.
"I want mummy." She said, beginning to cry again.
"So do I." I replied. "So do I."

La Purple Kirby
11th April 2003, 03:03 PM
~*~*Kirby*~*~
Everybody was in a bad mood. I didn't like to be around people with a bad mood. I was walking along the beach kicking a shell. Untill a hermite crab popped out and scuttled away. I wached it go. I laied down and felt exgausted though I didn't run much. I was so exgusted I fell asleep.

BANG! BANG! I woke up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I heard something stirr behind me. I looked aroung and saw nothing. I looked back and saw Koji floting away. By god, how many times is he going to get shot? I jumped up and ran toward him. I ran into the water and grabbed his arm. I tried to walk back. It was hard work. Finally I got to the shore with a trail of blood behind me. I hoped it wasn't going to attract sharks. I pulled him far enough on land that he wasn't going to go back into the sea and close enough that alot of animals would pick at him.

I ran back to the tent as fast as I could. When I got there I was panting. I ran in and searched for my first aid kit. I found it and ran back to the beach. When I got there I opened the kit nothing was inside "CRAP!" I yelled as I ran back to the tent. When I got inside I fell, to tired I looked up a pack of medal chopsticks that I use was in front of me in my eyes they were tweasers. I grabbed them and walked out. I ran stopping every few minutes. Finally I got to the beach.

I fell face first into the sand. Coughed, and crawled toward him way too tired. I sat up and rested also trying to stop the blood flow. Finally I thought I could keep a steady hand. Carefully I tried to take out the bullets. Then late into the night they both came out. The holes are bigger but they were out. I threw them into the ocean. I opeaned my bag and took out a sweatshirt that I had never liked. I ripped off a strip and wrapped it around his neck. Then fell back and thought no more.

Ghost
11th April 2003, 04:27 PM
Er... Forget the jen Part. Just make it so that He got shot.

[COLOR=red]

Koji
~~~~

I woke up, In the tent, again. Somebody is trying to kill me.Something. Or someone. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. Then, something started thudding agansit the tent."Rain," I thought.

Then, everybody gathered into the tent. Sam started to talk. " I can't believe Jen is gone..." he said.

" She'll be back Sam..." I said weakly. I could barely talk. My throat hurt very badly.

"Don't talk Koji... Go to sleep," Sam said, and with that, I did.

La Purple Kirby
11th April 2003, 05:41 PM
~*~*Kirby*~*~
Yawn, I sat up and streched. I woke up eariler from the beach and went to seek help once I found Sam and Varda I told them that Koji's hurt and showed them where he was. They carried him back and Varda told me that I had to look over Koji. Since I had to watch over him and he's knocked out and I couldn't leave him I fell asleep. It was raining. I didn't like the sound. I saw that Koji was awake and then Sam came in talking to Varda. Koji answered and Sam told him to go to sleep. He right away fell asleep. "Hi" I said sleepily "ya still don't know where Jenn went?"
"no" Sam answered
"don't feel bad we'll find her"
"yah"
Sam started to get tears in his eyes. I felt really sorry for him. But, I yelled "Quit crying or else I'm gonna cry or whap you on the head!" He didn't stop. I grabbed my pan and swung it at him he doged it "Ho-Ho you didn't hit me!" he said happily pointing at me. Whap, Bang! I hit him. "OUCH" he yelled rubbing his head. "It doesn't matter anyway" I said sitting down and putting away my pan. Bang! A bullet came wizzing past me and a hole was made in the tent.

Ghost
11th April 2003, 06:02 PM
Koji

~~~~

I instantley woke up. I heard a Bullet go by. " You scum!" I whispered, and pulled off my Bullet-proof vest. I pulled out my lance, and ran outside.

I saw something gleam in the light. It was the shine of the gun. I threw my lance at were the light was, and it hit the person with the gun right in the head.

He fell down to the ground. but when he hit the ground, his finger hit the trigger. That was bad for me. The bullet shot. and it hit me, a centimeter away from my heart.

La Purple Kirby
12th April 2003, 08:54 AM
Again with the near fatel accents......
~*~*Kirby*~*~
Sam went over to see who or what Koji hit with his lance. I went to see Koji. Varda stayed in the tent. Instead of his neck he has been shot in his chest. Now I lost my chopsticks and Kit I didn't know what to do. I was scratching my head thinking and BANG! Someone shot a gun in the tent. Sam raced over and said "Varda you gave us a fright!" Varda came out and said "His vest is bulletproof." I still had my hand in my hair when I took it out I felt a bobby pin. YES! I grabbed another and started to work the bullet out. Trying to doge his heart. Good thing that I took a nap because it took almost all night. At long last it came out. Sam and Varda went into the tent to get some sleep. "YES, YES FINALLY IT CAME OUT!" I yelled. Sam and Varda came out looking tired. "Sorry can you get my bag?" Varda went back in and threw my bag out. I grabbed it and got out that old sweater and ripped a piece off wrapped a piece off. Sam tied the guy to a tree so we were safe. I asked Sam to help me carry Koji into the tent and I climbed into bed and fell asleep. In the morning the guy was gone

Pichu Luver
12th April 2003, 10:11 AM
mwhaha after a while..

Jennifer
~~~~~
what happened... I thought, I awakened, to be chained to a pole. Oh this can't be good... it snapped it my head, I kinda predicted that before I thought of it, meaning I only made things worse.
"Oh hi Jenny." I turned to see someone in a cloak, behind him, huge ship, loading in treasures. Men tones of men. "You might join us, if your a good little girl."
"And why would I join you to, wherever the hell your going." I snapped back.
"You know, I think I like your new clothing.. It suits you more then the last thing you were wearing." He smriked, I glared at him. He snapped his fingers and more men helped me down from the pole, but put a chain and a wierd gold collar on me. So I wouldn't run..
(http://www.the-movie-times.com/thrsdir/actress/gallery/gallery.mv?jlopez+101)
Practicly dragging me ont the boat, they set sail, to the other side of the island, it was a huge boat, and looked like the titanic. But...
I was trapped..
~~~
Everyone this boat comes and finds you and tricks you into thinking they're good, EVERYONE gets tricked, even you Koji. no one knows where jenn is, she hidden in the boat.

Samchu
12th April 2003, 06:19 PM
Sam
~~~
I dragged myself out of the tent. I was tired because I hadn't slept a wink last night. How could I?
I heard a noise behind me and turned around to see Eva comming out of the tent.
"Morning." I said.
The response I got was halfway between a morning and a yawn and sounded pretty bizzare.
"Guys check this out!" Called Kirby.
We walked over and saw this huge boat, like the Titanic, anchoring by the shore.
Eva started pulling on my hand, she really wanted to get on. Why?
A guy came on to the beach, he had a cloak on but looked normal.
"What do you want?" Asked Varda.
"I've found a way to destroy the creature that brought destruction to this island. I need your help though."
"What do we have to do?" I questioned.
"I'll explain everything on the boat." He replied, motioning for us to get on board.
Eva began to tug on my hand even more, she really wanted to get on that boat.
"Alright." I agreed.
"Do you think it's wise?" Asked Varda.
"I know it sounds weird." I said, quietly so the cloaked guy didn't hear. "But Eva wants to go on for some reason, I trust her.
They nodded and we all walked on board.

Pichu Luver
12th April 2003, 06:34 PM
Time to play Jenns old bird friend..

Kingpin
~~~
Sam wait! I squawked, he turned and saw me flitter down to him, and land on his shoulder.
"What?"
Theres something wrong with this boat, I mean, it looks like the titanic! Isn't that odd?
"Maybe it's a remake." He sounded more like Jenn then I thought he would be.
Maybe they have jenn in there. I taunted, he turned to me, ticked and angry, I didn't budge, instead, I flew off into the boat.
I got caught, eventually, not a big deal, they put me in the room where jenn was..
I only relieze jenn was drugged to be put a sleep and was sleepin with some dark guy, I suspected that black cloak beside him was his.
Jenn, wake up!
She didn't budge, she kept sleeping, only snuggled closeer to that guy..

Ghost
12th April 2003, 06:49 PM
Uh... You guys, Koji can't walk, so somebody has to uh... carry him there

Pichu Luver
12th April 2003, 07:00 PM
raven then just type that something carried you --'

Ghost
12th April 2003, 08:07 PM
Koji
~~~~

I opened my eyes a peek. Kirby was caring me aboard the ship. I felt so weak... so helpless...

When we got onto the, the man took me too a expensive Hotel like room, with 999 channels of Sattilite TV. I had my own room. I didn't know what anybody else was doing, but I really didn't care on second hand...

Samchu
13th April 2003, 02:37 AM
Sam
~~~
Koji had been moved to another room and now everyone was being 'escorted' down to the lower levels. I didn't like this, so first chance I got, I steered off.
I left Eva with the others, she'd be safer that way and begun to explore.
"Kingpin?" I called almost quietly, where did that little pest get to?
I kept walking, becoming totally lost on this huge boat. I was sure I was going to get caught, there were hundreds of people around, it was damn hard.
Eventually I came to a door, it looked as though it was made of a very thick metal. I tried to open it...locked.
"Well, that's was unlicky." I moaned.
Sam, that you?
"Kingpin? Where are you?"
In here.
"You alone?"
Kind of. Jenn's in here, and there's also a dark guy but they're both sleeping.
"That's not funny. Jenn's dead, she got hit by one of those balls of fire."
Yeah well she's here. So you better get your a$$ in here right away!
I thought for a moment, no way in hell I was looking for the key. Then I remembered, I never put my gun away, Istill had it. I took my small handgun out of its hiding place, aimed it at the lock and...BANG
The lock exploded and carefully I walked in, placing the gun in my pocket.
I just stood there, I was shocked, Jennifer, she really was alive. So that's why Eva wanted to get on this boat so badly.
I went to walk forward but I felt something pressed against my neck. I stopped in my tracks.
"That was very careless of you."
"Let them go or I'll-"
"You'll what? Here's the situation, you have your gun pointed at your neck, your fiance is an easy target and your youngest daughter is under the supervision of my men who will not hesitate to kill her should I tell them to. You can try to do whatever you want but it's my choice who dies first and it's almlost certain that it won't be you."
I sighed. "Fine."
"Very good."
He snapped his fingers and three guards came in and took away, Jenn, Kingpin and the black guy.
"What happens now?" I asked.
"Just relax and enjoy the trip." Something hard slammed into the back of my skull, I fell forward and blacked out...

Pichu Luver
13th April 2003, 10:29 AM
Jenn
~~~
They all lied there, knocked out, even the dude, in the cloak, Kingpin smirked at me. Can't believe you still know how to fight.
I Snapped a quick glare his way, and ran over to Sam, I shook him and he eventually woke up, shocked to see what I was wearing.
"Long story." I said quickly, holding his head he got up with me.
"No I think I like it.." He joked, I glanced over at him.
"Yeah great I married Mister Playboy.."
"Hey!"
"You said it, not me." I said to him, he knew it was true, I was only defending myself.
Stop fighting lets get out of here with the others.. Kingpin snapped.

Ghost
13th April 2003, 12:23 PM
[COLOR=limegreen]

Koji
~~~~

I woke up, and saw that someone was stepping in my room. Maybe one of those waiters.

"Hello sir," I said. The man was startled. He took out a Knife.

"Oh crap..." I muttered, and took out my lance. The man jabbed at my heart, but I quickly dodged out of the way. I aimed for his, but he dodged also.

We were in a All out war, until finally, I got him. He slumped to the ground, and died. "I have to toss his body over board," I thought and threw him off board. He fell into the water.

"Well, I wonder..." I said, but then, I was hit in the head, and brought somewhere.
~~~~~~~

Note: Sam and Jenn, Koji got put where you are.

Samchu
13th April 2003, 01:14 PM
Sam
~~~
The door suddenly opened and Koji was thrown in, good thing we hid the bodies.
I picked up his body. "And besides," I said to Jenn, "You haven't married me yet."
"Feels like it," She mumbled.
We started walking, trying not to get spotted by anyone. Kingpin would fly ahead so we could tell if anyone was comming.
I've found the others he said. we're lucky, there are no guards
We headed over, the door was locked but Jenn kicked it in.
"Jenn!?" There were shocks all around.
"Mummy!" Eva ran over to her and Jenn picked her up.
"Alright people let's move it!" I shouted.
We all ran onto the deck and stole a lifeboat in order to reach shore. We brought the lifeboat with us incase and set up a camp. Kirby and Varda tended to Koji whilst Jenn, Eva and I sat together.
"Mummy came back." Said Eva excitedly.
"We thought we'd lost you." I added.
"Nope, I'm still here."
Eva hugged her tightly and I gently squeezed her hand. "Let's just get this over with so we can go home." I said.
Jenn nodded and Eva, being the happiest I'd everr seen her, didn't say anything.

La Purple Kirby
13th April 2003, 04:17 PM
I've tried typing this down twice before and I've been interupted thoes times
~*~*Kirby*~*~
Once everyone was in the boat and we were in the water I started the motor and we were heading toward the island. Once the boat bumped onto the sandy beach I climbed out and offered Koji a ride to the camp. He climbed onto my back and I walked to camp. Everyone else was already inside when I finally got there. I set Koji down and he said "Sorry for making you carry me everywhere"
"It's ok" I answered panting sitting down and watched Jenn walk behind the curtain we dress behind "What time is it?"
"Uh, 5:48" Varda said glancing at her watch.
"Oh, it's time for supper anybody want fish?"
"Sure" they said
I walked out holding a large meatle bucket to put the fish in. When I got to a stream I found a Y stick and decieded to catch fish with it. I stood there holding still untill I saw a larger fish than the little ones swimming around. I threw the stick down as hard as I can and hit it. It looked big enough for a hungrey person to eat. I found 5 others about the same size then I found a little smaller one for Eva. I looked up in the sky and saw that the sun was still up high in the sky.

Instead of bringing the fish back in the bucket I wanted to take a shower tonight. I put the fish on another stick and then I filled the bucket with water. I tied a string to it and hung it up high where the sun can hit it and heats the water. Then I made it easier to tip the water out. I grabbed the fish and walked back to camp the others already built a fire to cook the fish on. I gave the fish-on-a-stick to Jenn and took out my frying pan. I walked up to Sam raising the pan as Sam looked around looking terrified. I swung it down past his head and said "Why would you think I would hit you?"

"You always do" he said realived. "You're right but I'll hit you after dinner" I anwered flatly and he looked terrified. We had fried fish and Varda was exclent at making them. Once were done eating I first walloped Sam on the head then I went to clean the dishes. I went back to that stream I caught the fish at. I felt the bucket it was getting very warm. I cleaned the dishes and then went back to camp and put them back then I went to take a shower.

I found the tree in very high grass. I first cleared some grass away then took out my bathroom supplies and striped to take a shower. After I was done I squeesed the water and got dressed. I was walking back when a hand touched my sholder. I looked around and saw the guy from the ship. I screamed and tried to run but before I could move another gut hit me on the head with a crowbar and I was knocked out.

Ghost
13th April 2003, 04:33 PM
Koji
~~~~

"I'm going to go get get Kirby. She's been there too long," I said to everybody and tried to get up. Aching pain was in my neck in chest, but I went on.

I finally got to where Kirby was. I looked around. She wasn't there. Then, I saw Grass ruffling. That must be her.

I ran over to the grass, and saw the men from the ship. "You fu*k heads..." I muttered, and stabbed the guy in the head with my lance. He fell to the ground, and his partner took out a Shotgun.

He shot many, many times, and smoke rose. When it was gone, my lance had blocked every shot, and had dents in it. I then stabbed the Other one in the head.

I grabbed Kirby, and ran back to camp. I laid Kirby down, and started inspecting how she had fainted. NOthing on the front...

I flipped her over. On her head was a bleeding cut. I took a Band-aid from her first aid kit and put it on. Then, I laid her down and waited for her to wake up...

La Purple Kirby
13th April 2003, 05:35 PM
#1 there was nothing in my kit because the guy that was trying to kill you snuck in and took everything in it to prevent you from living (just to tell you Raven)

~*~*Kirby*~*~
"ow" I said as I woke up and sat up while rubbing my head. I remember looking at the guy from the boat then, I dunno. I Koji before he hugged me and said "Oh, Kirby I'm glad you're ok!"
"What? you never did this before why are you doing this now!?" I asked him.
"Uh, I dunno" he said letting go
"what happened?"
"Takuya told us that the men from the boat tried to take you and he saved you" Sam said
"Oh, thanks Koji" I said looking at Koji smilling
I yawned and flopped down "I think I'll get some sleep" I said falling asleep again.

Drusilla
13th April 2003, 05:56 PM
I ish very, very lost right now... what the hell is going on?! @_@;

Samchu
15th April 2003, 10:35 AM
Sam
~~~
It was getting late into the evening and Eva began to yawn.
"Why don't you put her to bed?" I suggested to Jen, "I'm gonna go get some fish."
Jen carried Eva into a tent and I picked up my sword and began walking. Really, I wasn't getting fish, i was gonna catch that snake.
I went to the river and jumped down the hole. The anaconda had said it lived at the mansion, well it was gonna die at the mansion now.
"Alright ugly, show yourself!" I yelled.
"About time you ssshowed up."
"Well I'm here now. Stop fighting and face me already!"
The lights above exploded, it came but I could only make out a faint out line.
"Die!" I yelled, charging forward.
It whacked me back with its tail. I got up and charged agin. And again. And again.
I forced myself up again, this time I was dazed. It charged forward and I felt its teeth sink into my shoulder. I called out in pain, it hurt.
The snake let go, but i still felt weird, then I realised...
"You never said you were poisonous."
"You never asssked."
I charged forward again, but just ended up getting thwacked again by its tail. I laid there, unable to move. This poison worked really quickly, I had already lost control of my body.
"Hehehehehehehe!" It slithered forward. "Now what to do? Ssshould I eat it you now? Or just wait until the poissson kills you firssst?"
I didn't say anything, I couldn't.
i felt its tail wrap around my leg and then it dragged me.
"it doesssn't matter. no matter what, today you die..."

La Purple Kirby
17th April 2003, 10:18 PM
Just to continue this (eventhough I can't tink of much....)

~*~*Kirby*~*~
I saw Sam's back reatreating and I was wondering what he was doing so I followed, not quietly though. He was going back to the mansion. I hated rushing back up but I was wondering if he'd be alright. He jumped down when I ran across the surface to the hole. It closed up. I was wondering what to do to open it back up when the surface broke. I fell into the water spultering and grabbed onto a log in the water. I pushed myself on top of it and the surface froze and the hole came back again. "ACK!" I yelled because the rest of my body was in the water and I couldn't get out. I let go of the log and after a while the hole closed and the surface broke. I splashed back into the water and as quick as I can I pushed myself on top the log and picking up my feet the lake froze. I got off and walked toward the hole. I jumped down and saw Sam looking dead in the snake's coils.

The snake wasn't looking at me but looking at Sam. I pulled out my pan and Whap! I smacked the snake on the head. It shook his head and letting go of Sam started toward me. "Well now I have breakfasssst" it hissed. I heald up my pan ready. The snake struck.....my pan. Raming his face into the pan I let go of it and pulled out a pop can shook it and opened it in the snake's face "AAAAAAaaaaa" It screamed as I drank the rest if pop and then ran toward Sam's sword grabbing it an while the snake was still thrashing about rammed the sword into it's head and it hissed as it died "You'll....regret......thisss."

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and walked toward Sam, he had the snake's bite mark. Suddenly I thought maybe the snake is poisonous. I dragged Sam to where we go up at no being able to pick him up. Shoom! We zoomed up and was on the surface. I was dragging Sam then the surface broke. I was better swimming anyway. I swam pulling Sam behind me. When I got to shore. I yelled "JENN, VARDA, KOJI HELP!" after a while they came. Jenn gasped and they helped me carry him back to the tent.

Samchu
21st April 2003, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna take control of Eva seeing as I can't do anything as Sam. And just for the record, yes the snake is dead, and yes it'll come back soon.

Eva
~~~
I woke up when I heard shouting. I walked over to the entrance of the tent and peered out. Everyone had gone into a tent, something big had to be happening.
I ran and hid in the entrance so no one would see me.
"This is terrible." I heard Varda say.
"Jenn do you know how to cure it?" asked Kirby.
I looked up at mommy who shook her head. "I've never seen anything like this before. I don't of anything that'll work."
What the heck are they on about? I wondered.
"We've got to think of something," Kirby sounded desperate, something really bad must've happened. "If we don't find a cure soon he's going to die."
It struck me then, something bad had happened to dad. I peered round, he was lying on a bed, pale all over. I'd never seen him like this.
"It's not fair!" I screamed.
Everyone looked at me. Mommy picked me up and I cried into her shoulder. "You have to find a way to make daddy better," i sobbed, "you just have to."

Pichu Luver
21st April 2003, 01:16 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I heard eva cry out, I looked at the bite mark, I didn't have anything, nothing.
Then it hit me, there was one cure that might work, even though it was only mad for small snakes, maybe it wuld work.
"Kirby, pass the bottle." I ordered, she quickly handed it over, I put it next to Sam, I grabbed my knife and cut Sam open more, blood was everywhere. I thought I was going to throw up, it was all over me, and eva was screaming as loud as she could.
I took the bottle and scooped some blood.
"Kirby, heal the wound, and.. Calm down eva!" I snapped, and ran into the forest, grabbing special plants and ran back, grinding them and putting them in his blood, then mixing it was water.
I opened his mouth and poured it in, in seconds his face had returned to it's normal color.
"Ouch.." He muttered almost silently..
"Daddy!" Eva yelled in joy, and she hugged him.

Samchu
21st April 2003, 01:29 PM
Sam
~~~
I groaned quietly, I hurt all over.
"Come on Kirby, let's give them some time alone." I heard Varda say.
I heard them leave and opened my eyes. When my vision adjusted I saw Eva hugging me and Jenn covered in blood.
"Hi..." I said weakly.
Jenn came and sat beside me. "You had us worried for a while."
"Sorry. Who'd you kill?"
She looked down at the blood, "no one, it's yours."
"spare me the details." I looked at Eva, "I thought you were sleeping."
"I was."
That was all she said, she looked a little sickly. I didn't want to know what had happened.
I relaxed and looked up at Jenn."Thanks for saving my life."
"I couldn't let you die could I?"
"I guess not. Sorry I lied, I thought I could win. Stupid me."
"Yeah..."
"Well, doesn't look like I'm going anywhere for a while. Who's gonna take care of me?"

Drusilla
22nd April 2003, 07:38 AM
I'd just like to post to say that I'm dropping this RPG. My character isn't doing much. You all can have her still there, but... I don't know, this is just getting boring for me. I don't want yall to wait for me. I figure that my char seems to be doing fine as a NPC. If you really do want me to keep this, well, Sam can bug me on AOL this afternoon. Whatever...

La Purple Kirby
17th May 2003, 11:15 AM
Let's try to start this up again....

~*~*Kirby*~*~
I left as Jenn instrusted, wondering what to do I decided to go and get my pan back. So I ran back to the lake and was standing at the side and wondered how to make the water freeze. I reached up to go and climb a tree right beside me to see any landmarks that might do it but the tree branch bent down when I put my weight on it and lake froze. I smiled thinking "I'm a genuis!" I ran across the water and jumped down into the hole.

Reaching the bottom I ran over to the dead snake and carefully pried his jaws apart. Then I pounded on the fangs trying to pull them out. Once they did I pulled them out of the pan and looked at it saying "Can't cook with it but better for hitting people with" Then I swung it and left.

Thinking it might have veinm I went to wash it off. Comming back to camp I thought that maybe I had to stay out longer. Holding my pan and gently patting it agenst my hand I wondered something. Then I ran off to see if that something was true. Koji was part of my experiment.

Finding Koji wandering around I said "Koji I want to do an experimint can you help me?"
"Yah I guess" he answered
"Turn around" I said as he obeyed
Klunk!
"OW!"
"Cool! I was right!"
My experimint was to see if Sam's and Koji's heads made different noises if I hit them. He sat down rubbing his head saying "Why did ya do that?"
"dunno just wanted to see something" I answered
"I'll hunt you down till the ends of the earth to get back at you" he said glaring back at me. I just smiled and walked off. "Ya know I think I like Koji..." I thought "Nah, I don't.....or do I?"