PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon request thread

Storm
1st May 2007, 03:57 AM
So... Since trading got much easier with WiFi perhaps it would be nice to start this thread. Over the global trade system you can find many pokemon you still want, but on the other side: if you haven't seen it in sinnoh yet, you can't find it. Perhaps we can help each other out in this thread :)!

I go first then :o..

Except for a sandshrew i would also really like to have a larvitar and charmander again. Prefered gender is male, and perhaps being able to discuss the nickname would also be nice :)

Sceptile_Master
1st May 2007, 07:28 AM
I can get you a lavitar egg if you want.

Jeff
1st May 2007, 01:03 PM
5 more pokemon to go before I fill up the Sinnoh dex, then I can pal park over a Charmander from fire red.

So, this is a bit off topic, but if anyone can help me out, I still need to see: Wormadam, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Milotic, and Palkia. I know Cynthia's got three of those so that leaves Wormadam and Palkia. I heard there is someone who shows you a picture of the opposite legendary, but where? As for Wormadam, I plan of requesting a female Burmy on the GTS, but if anyone can trade me one or a Wormadam that would be great!

Roy Karrde
1st May 2007, 01:08 PM
You can get a Palkia picture in the town that you met the old lady at I believe, the one that is south east of the ice town and right next to the cave. Sorry I don't have the game right infront of me to give you a exact name but I believe that is the town.

Negrek
1st May 2007, 01:57 PM
You can get a Palkia picture in the town that you met the old lady at I believe, the one that is south east of the ice town and right next to the cave. Sorry I don't have the game right infront of me to give you a exact name but I believe that is the town.
Celestic Town.

I'd help you fill the pokédex out, but unfortunately I still need to see those ones myself (with the exception of Palkia). <<

Mega Horny
1st May 2007, 02:13 PM
I'd really love a Duskull from someone.

Charles Legend
1st May 2007, 03:25 PM
Jeff go battle the Beauty on Route 214, she has a Wormadam. ;)

~Charles Legend

classy_cat18
1st May 2007, 03:48 PM
5 more pokemon to go before I fill up the Sinnoh dex, then I can pal park over a Charmander from fire red.

So, this is a bit off topic, but if anyone can help me out, I still need to see: Wormadam, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Milotic, and Palkia. I know Cynthia's got three of those so that leaves Wormadam and Palkia. I heard there is someone who shows you a picture of the opposite legendary, but where? As for Wormadam, I plan of requesting a female Burmy on the GTS, but if anyone can trade me one or a Wormadam that would be great!

I have a female Burmy. What do you have to offer? I own Diamond, by the way.

Poryhedron
1st May 2007, 05:51 PM
How easy is it, generally, to find trades for eggs? I've got Pearl and would want, among Diamond-exclusives, at least Stunky and Scyther to be traded to me as eggs so that when they hatch, they won't be 'outsiders' (traded pokémon, who get bonus EXP but can become disobedient.)

On a related note, when would I be able to get a Stunky Egg traded to me? I understand that I would have to have seen a Stunky, but would I also have to have seen an Egg, such as the one you get in Hearthome?

Sceptile_Master
1st May 2007, 05:57 PM
I'd really love a Duskull from someone.

I've got one hanging around. Want it?

Andrew
1st May 2007, 05:59 PM
Please direct all posts of this nature to the stickied topic at the top of the page.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15810