PDA

View Full Version : Trading Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Andrew
1st May 2007, 07:46 AM
Welcome to the TRT, instead of everyone posting annoying threads, post here if you are wanting to do your buisness.

ALSO! Include your Pokemon and FriendCode just in case here as well.

Roy Karrde
1st May 2007, 11:42 AM
Glameows ( Pearl Exclusive Cat Pokemon ) I have 1 Level 29/30 Male or Level 1 Glameow Babies

Chimchar I now have 1 Level 1 Chimchar Babies

2577 9615 9143

Sceptile_Master
2nd May 2007, 03:27 PM
Right my Phione egg give away is continuing in here. I'm probably gonna have another one when I go on my game tonight again so that's another one open. As said in the topic I made earlier, I'll accept anything basically, after all... it is a give away.

And may I suggest this topic just being named 'Trading Thread' perhaps. I think it would make more sense since it's not just for requests. It'll stop all the trading topics.

Negrek
2nd May 2007, 03:40 PM
Mmm, you wouldn't mind something else from me, would you? I currently only have that one master ball and I'm about to trade it off for something else.

Mega Horny
2nd May 2007, 04:07 PM
Once I get my wi-fi figured out, i would really love it if someone who beat the game would be nice enough to trade me a Yanma.

Jeff
2nd May 2007, 11:42 PM
All right, Storm, I have a Charmander on Diamond now, I just need to breed an extra one to trade. And Sceptile_Master, yeah, a Phione egg sounds cool. I'm about to go to bed though, so I'll have to do the trades tomorrow.

Edit: Oh and if anyone's interested, I have Feebas.

Sceptile_Master
3rd May 2007, 01:17 PM
Right sorry for the absence I've come back from girlfriends now so i'm ready to trade. And yes Negrek I'll accept anything.

Storm
5th May 2007, 02:56 AM
Ok, so I was looking for

Sandshrew (allot of people already looking out for me :))
Larvitar (Sceptile_Master has an egg)
Carmander
and now also: Staryu

Also, I would like to trade Palkia up and down with the diamond-cover-pokemon, and i have a graveller that should evolve by trading.

So I could still need some friends :)

Ghost
5th May 2007, 06:21 AM
I'm trading Feebas eggs if anyone wants to try and trade for one

Jeff
5th May 2007, 09:16 PM
Storm, I have a Charmander I can trade, level 1.

Blademaster
5th May 2007, 10:02 PM
I know this is the wrong thread for this, but is there a way to know how many Pokemon I can possibly get? I have Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, and Fire Red, and no Game Link Cable to trade with the last two, no Gameshark or emulator, etc. So, I'm trying to figure out all the Pokemon I can get in these games. Does anybody know a site where I can do that? I can trade for the rest of them here.

BTW, my FC is 1074 7305 0195. Sign me up, folks! :D

Mega Horny
6th May 2007, 04:10 AM
Kallah, I would greatly enjoy a feebas, if you could still spare one once I get my Wi-fi set up. Also, if any of you have beaten the game, it would rock if one of you could be lovely and catch you a yanma. If you'd like to, PM me for specifics.

As for what I have?

-_-;

Bidoof, anyone?

Jeff
6th May 2007, 08:41 AM
That's me offering Feebas :P

Anyway yeah, I can trade you one if you want one. I'll be available after 3:00 eastern today.

Trent
6th May 2007, 08:57 AM
I can make Rilou and Piplup bebehz, so if any of you kids want 'em, I'll breed one up for you.

Ghost
6th May 2007, 03:41 PM
hey Trent, i'll trade you a Feebas egg for Riolu egg?

Trent
6th May 2007, 05:15 PM
Alright, already have a feebas, but that'd be fine, I have a bunch extra. Unless you have a Bagon..? I don't have one of those right now.
EDIT: Or a Hondour, really. I wouldn't object to a Drapion pre-evolution thingie either, whatever you call 'em.

Bulbasaur4
6th May 2007, 08:09 PM
I have baby Eevees! If anyone wants an Eevee, I'd like to get some starting pokemon from any version of the game. (besides, DP's Piplup since I have that.)

^_^ It is so hard though... getting an Eevee and then walking around for 10,000 steps or so! But still... if anyone has starters or something they think I'd like, I'd love to trade. I'll post my friend code soon or PM me.

Blademaster
7th May 2007, 03:47 AM
There are SEVEN Eeveelutions now... -_-;;;;;;; I'd be more than willing to accept some help, Kalah.

Unfortunately, I can't offer much in the way of Starters - I could always restart Pearl for Turtwig/Chimchar, or if you don't mind waiting a bit longer, I could use my Fire Red and Ruby versions to send a Bulbsaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip to the Pal Park... Um, OK, maybe I CAN offer a lot of starters. Except the GSC ones - I never managed to trade any 2nd Gen Pokemon to my other games. Bummer.

Andrew
7th May 2007, 04:56 AM
I have baby Eevees! If anyone wants an Eevee, I'd like to get some starting pokemon from any version of the game. (besides, DP's Piplup since I have that.)

^_^ It is so hard though... getting an Eevee and then walking around for 10,000 steps or so! But still... if anyone has starters or something they think I'd like, I'd love to trade. I'll post my friend code soon or PM me.

I'm pretty sure if you have a Pokemon with teh flame body ability in your team (Slugma) then the amount of time you need to walk around is greatly reduced.

Crazy Elf Boy
7th May 2007, 05:36 AM
I'm pretty sure if you have a Pokemon with teh flame body ability in your team (Slugma) then the amount of time you need to walk around is greatly reduced.

Yeh it cuts the number of steps in half, so Bulba you are still going to need to walk 5,000 steps ^_^. Magma Armour also has the same effect

Bulbasaur4
7th May 2007, 01:07 PM
Yeh it cuts the number of steps in half, so Bulba you are still going to need to walk 5,000 steps ^_^. Magma Armour also has the same effect

Ah! Okies. Now I must find some pokemon with that ability... do you know what routes I can find them at? (Thanks Andrew!)

And Blademaster, I'd be more than willing to wait a while. ^_^ I'll hatch an Eevee and have it ready fer yah! I'm sorta Eevee obsessed anyways... so handing them out to people is no biggie. I find that I haven't gotten very far in the game DUE to my obsession with breeding and contests and UNDERGROUND DIGGING! xD Although I only have Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon and Leafeon thus far. FInding those darn evolution stones is quite tiresome. (But I do make a pretty penny on all the fossils!)

So yeah, if you guys want to trade... just find me on AIM and we can do it then. My messenger handle name is mentepazza

PNT510
7th May 2007, 03:30 PM
I'm looking for a charmander or bulbasaur. Right now I've just got squirtle and mudkips to trade, I'll have more to trade tommorow once I can go back to the pal park.

Storm
7th May 2007, 08:49 PM
I still have to see Drifloon, and then I can do all the fancy stuff you can do when you saw all 150. Since Drifloon can only be caught at friday, I was wondering if i could borrow someone else's for just a few seconds..

DarkestLight
7th May 2007, 10:30 PM
>> Hey uhhh... anyone got a Magby w/Magmabooster. I'm in dire need of two Magmaboosters. Yeah two. If ya can lemme know. That would be great.

Elec Man EXE
8th May 2007, 01:23 PM
I've got a level 1 Magby with a Magmarizer. Only got 1 though (other than the one I'm keeping for myself).

Dark Scizor
8th May 2007, 03:42 PM
I've got gible up for grabs if anyone needs them.

PNT, if you still need them I can get you a Charmander and Bulbasaur egg.

Storm
8th May 2007, 04:08 PM
Looking for a female Charmander/-meleon/-izard

DarkestLight
8th May 2007, 04:24 PM
Hey Elec...>> Wanna swing that by me then?
I can do the clone trick on the item, no biggie >>and I can breed Magby's....so yeah 1 will do fine for now.

Storm
9th May 2007, 06:28 AM
i guess at one point, after the euro release, it will be a nice idea to have a trading subforum. a real Wailmerstreet

Storm
9th May 2007, 06:41 AM
Okay, pay-back time! After you all have been so helpfull I finally have something to give back. To get my perfect Larvitar I had to do some cross-breeding, and got quite some extra pokemon I won't be using myself. I'll post them here, so you can pick one out if you want to. Please reply with the nickname I gave it (I can change the name for you, if wanted though), otherwise this could get really confusing :)
Sceptile_master made me do all this crazyness, so he gets first choice.

Charmander (Charlotte)
Female / Level 1 / Gentle nature
Good perseverance / likes bitter food
Dragon Dance

Charmander (Flynn) Sceptile_Master
Male / Level 1 / Relaxed nature
Likes to run / likes sour food
Dragon Dance

Charmander (Aria) Ghost (for Cyndaquil, cool :)!)
Female / Level 1 / Naughty nature
Likes to run / likes spicy food
Dragon Dance

Charmander (Rathbone) Shadow Djinn (for Sandshrew, w00t)
Male / Level 1 / Hardy nature
Proud of its power / likes all food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Zeta)
Female / Level 1 / Serious nature
Sturdy body / likes all food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Berlin) Mega Horny
Male / Level 1 / Lonely nature
Sturdy body / likes spicy food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Newton)
Male / Level 1 / Lax nature
Proud of its power / likes sour food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Wuv)
Female / Level 1 / Rash nature
Good endurance / likes dry food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Napoleon)
Male / Level 1 / Naughty nature
Quick tempered / likes spicy food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Vegas)
Female / Level 1 / Timid nature
Likes to relax / likes sweet food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Rock DJ)
Female / Level 1 / Lax nature
Scatters things often / likes sour food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Mont Blanc)
Female / Level 1 / Impish nature
Mischievous / likes sour food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Catalunya)
Male / Level 1 / Relaxed nature
Highly curious / likes sour food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Stalin)
Male / Level 1 / Jolly nature
Highly persistent / likes sweet food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Cacao)
Scatters things often / likes spicy food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Nemo)
Male / Level 1 / Quiet nature
Quick tempered / likes dry food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Kroket)
Female / Level 1 / Quirky nature
Sturdy body / likes all food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Newton)
Male / Level 1 / Lax nature
Proud of its power / likes sour food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Kingston)
Male / Level 1 / Hasty nature
Loves to eat / likes sweet food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Castro)
Male / Level 1 / Modest nature
Proud of its power / likes dry food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Rhein)
Female / Level 1 / Jolly nature
Somewhat vain / likes sweet food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Jett) Sceptile_Master
Female / Level 1 / Adamant nature
Strong willed / likes spicy food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Vanita)
Female / Level 1 / Relaxed nature
Sturdy body / likes sour food
Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Dantes)
Male / Level 1 / Hardy nature
Proud of its power / likes all food
No Dragon Dance

Larvitar (Hood)
Male / Level 1 / Bold nature
Strong willed / likes sour food
No Dragon Dance

If there isn't too much demand, you can get more than one of course to breed a perfect one yourself. I don't need anything special in return, altough I do look for: SANDSHREW, CYNDAQUIL, STARYU, WEEDLE, SCYTER

This thread will be updated when any of the information above changes.

Mega Horny
9th May 2007, 07:22 AM
Well, that's awfully nice of you to offer these guys. If I could have one, I'd naturally want Jett, but, perhaps that's the one Sceptile_Master wants. Berlin would be my second choice. Also, if you need a trade...I don't have the national dex yet, so I don't likely have anything you want, but, once I do get it, I can trade over some Scythers from Leafgreen that I bred baton pass onto. That sound good?

Mega Horny
9th May 2007, 07:27 AM
Storm -- you can change your DS date ahead to friday if you need a Drifloon badly.

Storm
9th May 2007, 07:29 AM
Well, that's awfully nice of you to offer these guys. If I could have one, I'd naturally want Jett, but, perhaps that's the one Sceptile_Master wants. Berlin would be my second choice. Also, if you need a trade...I don't have the national dex yet, so I don't likely have anything you want, but, once I do get it, I can trade over some Scythers from Leafgreen that I bred baton pass onto. That sound good?

Perfect :), also without a nice trade I'm more than happy to spread these pokemon out in the world. Ok, let's just wait for Sceptile (shouldn't take too long..) and we can close deals.
Wow, I really like breeding somehow I found out.. Perhaps that has something to do with my girlfriend now being away for four months..

EDIT: Ok, so I have myself a adamant male and i run out of nicknames so I'll stop hatching Larvitars for the moment :)
I added one with a Jolly nature, also a nice one I think!
Anyway, tomorrow I'll start my next project: Shinx with quick attack and ice fang :)

2nd EDIT: Wow, those are actually quite allot.. And you know how the market works; with more offer than demand a product becomes wortheless :P

Storm
9th May 2007, 07:34 AM
Storm -- you can change your DS date ahead to friday if you need a Drifloon badly.

ah, of course! i should've thought about that when I received that Dialga that was caught on the 24th of May 2007... sceptile_master showed me one already, but still a good advice for others!
all pokemon i'm looking for i sneaked into my dancing larvitar thread

Elec Man EXE
9th May 2007, 10:48 AM
Sure DarkestLight. I'll keep it for you until we can get on and do the trade.

I'll need your FC though.

Electro: 4167 1030 1523

Sceptile_Master
9th May 2007, 12:47 PM
I'll just have any of the male charmanders if that's okay and I'll take that adamant lavitar if you're offering lol. What do you want for them?

Trent
9th May 2007, 03:34 PM
Bagon'd be nice. I'll trade whatever :|

RattataGuy
9th May 2007, 04:03 PM
Heya

I'm looking for Squirtle, Charmander and all 3 Johto starters. I'd prefer females and/or decent natures, but it doesn't matter, as I have some Ditto migrated in from Kanto ^^;

In return, I have the three Hoenn starters and a whole slew of Kanto and Johto pokemon that I can breed, so just ask and I'll see what I can do.

FC: 2406 1620 7133

Ghost
9th May 2007, 04:40 PM
Storm i'll trade you a male cyndaquil for

Charmander (Aria)
Dragon Dance

Storm
9th May 2007, 04:57 PM
I'll just have any of the male charmanders if that's okay and I'll take that adamant lavitar if you're offering lol. What do you want for them?

Ok! You'll get Flynn then, it's my favourite.. Well, also liked one called Lenin, but he was occupied being the father of all the Larvitars :P..
Well, that Ditto we were talking about would be cool, but besides that nothing too special at the moment, only the ones at the end of the list with pokemon I offer :)!

Storm i'll trade you a male cyndaquil for

Charmander (Aria)
Dragon Dance

Sounds excellent! We could do it right now?

Shadow Djinn
9th May 2007, 05:24 PM
I can trade you a level 14 male Sandshrew for a male charmander with Dragon Dance. The Sandshrew's Wild and I haven't done much with it; the only notable thing I'd say is that he knows Dig. But meh.

Storm
9th May 2007, 05:33 PM
I can trade you a level 14 male Sandshrew for a male charmander with Dragon Dance. The Sandshrew's Wild and I haven't done much with it; the only notable thing I'd say is that he knows Dig. But meh.

Deal :)! Ok, so now it will be smart to set one moment on which all the trading can happen.

Ghost
10th May 2007, 02:28 PM
Ok well i'm on right now... let me know whens a good time to trade.

Storm
10th May 2007, 02:32 PM
right now :)
whats your fc?

Trent
10th May 2007, 02:43 PM
Is there an OK chance of me ever getting a Chikorita? Cause I kinda want to make a Staller Meganium.

Negrek
10th May 2007, 02:50 PM
I can trade you one right now if you'd like; I just sent one over to my game.

Trent
11th May 2007, 03:39 PM
I now have Yanma eggs to give out, if anyone is interested.

Blademaster
11th May 2007, 03:45 PM
Mega Horny wants one, I know; what do you want for one? Maybe I can get a good deal for this, heh heh... ^^

Trent
11th May 2007, 04:10 PM
I put my wishlist up o. o And thats about all that I really want. Well, within reason.

DarkestLight
11th May 2007, 07:01 PM
Ok trading time..

Storm: Napoleon Larvitar plz? I really dun have anything good.

Elec: YES! I need one now plz..my FC is 1418 3212 4686

Trent: Umm Yanma Egg as well. Though yeah I dunno what I could offer.

Hrm I can quick breed Scythers..and Pinsirs..and Houndours..they won't be nothing special, but yeah. If ya got anything else special in mind...I'll try but yeah n_u--Pft duurr..Trent, I got Porygonz...

Umm no; I have Porygons. I just realized; typing "Porygonz" may mislead people.
I'm on now..will be all night..hopefully.

Trent
11th May 2007, 07:50 PM
Scyther and Houndour, Hellz Yes. And the Porygon too :O I definately don't want to wait for it to show up in Trophy Garden.

Jeff
11th May 2007, 10:10 PM
Porygon!

Thank you Jebus. I'd love one too, I'm sick of waiting for them to show up in that dang trophy garden. And S_M are you still giving away those Phione eggs? I probably won't stay on too much later tonight, but I should be available tomorrow.

Edit: As far as hard-to-get pokemon that I have to trade, I have Charmander, Squirtle, Feebas, Eevee, Larvitar, and Ralts (yes, I'm sure there are other people that hate dealing with the Pokeradar).

DarkestLight
12th May 2007, 12:29 AM
I need Char, Squirt and Ralts for sure.

I can breed Porygon all day. Misdreavus too.

Ok so Jeff, I can get you a Pory as well...::Throws 'im in the Daycare::

I will be on this weekend...like Sunday afternoonish-after the horrors of camping -.-. So yeah hit me up, all will be ready.

Shadow Djinn
13th May 2007, 01:42 PM
When do you want to trade? >_> I have AIM and MSN for contacting...otherwise, just pm me or post here. :/

Trent
13th May 2007, 02:22 PM
Got a Scyther o_o So pretty much I'm in the market for a Chikorita, Misdreavus, Houndour, and PORYGON.

DarkestLight
13th May 2007, 11:13 PM
Sorry-camping trip took WAY longer than expected.

Monday-May wha 14th? I'll be home @ 6:30 Eastern Time. Porygonz and Misdreavus and Houndours will be given out then n_n!

Jeff
14th May 2007, 12:05 PM
That's OK, I was at my grandparents' house yesterday for mother's day, and they don't have WiFi, so I wouldn't have been able to trade anyway. I can definitely have a Ralts, Charmander, or Squritle ready. Just PM or IM me what you want.

Trent
14th May 2007, 02:02 PM
So yeah, I'mma need your FC if we're gonna do anything at all. I still have that Yanma sitting in my box and festering.

DarkestLight
14th May 2007, 08:07 PM
Swore I posted it already. o.O?

Trent
14th May 2007, 08:14 PM
I don't see where.

DarkestLight
14th May 2007, 10:28 PM
Totally swore I did. Instant replay here
1418 3212 4686
Hey-Also got Chikorita today XD! I can breed each one for ya now. Lemme know.

Dark-San
15th May 2007, 08:40 AM
Anyway Trent, I do noticed that you need Misdreveus and I had just happen to caught one over at Eterna Forest in one of my berry gathering trip. If you want it, dropped me a pm and we can trade.

I am looking for either a Bagon or a Trapinch. So if any of you have it, kindly pm me too. ^.^

Blademaster
15th May 2007, 09:09 AM
I can migrate one over from Ruby via the Pal Park, Dark-San, if you don't mind waiting a little while for me to get the National Dex (All I have to catch/see now is Uxie; the little bastard doesn't wanna cooperate with my Ultra Balls. :sweat:).

Dark-San
15th May 2007, 09:14 AM
I can migrate one over from Ruby via the Pal Park, Dark-San, if you don't mind waiting a little while for me to get the National Dex (All I have to catch/see now is Uxie; the little bastard doesn't wanna cooperate with my Ultra Balls. :sweat:).

No worries, I suppose you can get it by tonight right? You can contact me through MSN once you are done!

Blademaster, you are a saviour!

*Edit- I've forgotten to ask what do you want in return?

Blademaster
15th May 2007, 02:17 PM
OK, I've gotten Uxie, the National Dex, and access to the Pal Park, so if anyone else wants anything from Ruby, lemme know (Flygon and Salamence aside, I have 4 slots left.).

As for what I want in exchange for the baby Dragon(s), I'll worry about that later. Right now I gotta go.

Shadow Wolf
17th May 2007, 10:22 AM
Does anyone have shiny pokemon up for trade???

I have a few for trade, including a jap. Manaphy.

Dark-San
17th May 2007, 01:11 PM
Take care of my Aipom, Blademaster! And also no worries on your Trapinch, it had already become a Lv 50 Flygon.

Hmm for now, I am looking for a Ditto so that I can start breeding Eevees. Anyone care to trade on that? The online pokedex states that they can be found in Route 218 but I don't see any there.

Blademaster
17th May 2007, 01:21 PM
I have a Ditto, too, actually...

Anyway, I'm here because I've been spending a lot of time in the Underground. And I've found some pretty rare and useful stuff, for anyone who's interested.

Pokemon

Omanyte x2
Anorith x2
Cranidos x1
Aerodactyl x1

Stones

Thunderstone x7
Sun Stone x3
Fire Stone x2
Water Stone x1
Leaf Stone x1

Shards

Blue Shard x3
Yellow Shard x2
Green Shard x2
Red Shard x1

Plates

Splash Plate x1
Toxic Plate x1
Earth Plate x1
Iron Plate x1
Mind Plate x1
Fist Plate x1

Miscellaneous

Heart Scale x4
Star Piece x1
Rare Bone x1

More common Items like Everstones, Ice Rocks, Hard Stones, etc. weren't included in the list because they aren't really rare...

Anyway, I'm gonna keep digging; if anyone takes any interest in these Items and/or Pokemon, please let me know. Maybe I can start my own custom Underground Swap Shop...! :D

~CuleX

Dark-San
17th May 2007, 02:05 PM
Great Blademaster! But you will have to wait for a few more hours at least until I wake up in order for us to trade. Its 3 am and I am still awake. >.<"

Need some sleep now... Thanks in advance.

Shadow Wolf
17th May 2007, 02:24 PM
Hmm for now, I am looking for a Ditto so that I can start breeding Eevees. Anyone care to trade on that? The online pokedex states that they can be found in Route 218 but I don't see any there.

Dittos appear rarely on route 218, and also, you need to use the Poke Radar in order to find it.

Hope this can help you. ^_^

Trent
17th May 2007, 03:35 PM
Anyone with Pearl want to trade for a Misdreavus? =_=;; I can get a bunch of stuff. I'll trade a Larvitar for it or whatever you want me to hustle up.

DarkestLight
17th May 2007, 04:45 PM
>> Blademaster. I'd take you up on that Anorith :o. You need anything? Depending on what you need, I can rustle up something.

I HATE this Poke Radar thing--what are the success rates for spotting the people you want. Tyrogue 4tw.

Blademaster
17th May 2007, 05:35 PM
Just the Anorith? You don't even want me to give it one of those fancy trinkets I dug up before I give it to you?

Well, if you insist, I'd gladly welcome any 2nd Generation Pokemon that I can't get in Fire Red - a starter, a less-than-impressive Legendary, or whatever else doesn't pop up in Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, or Fire Red. I'll welcome any of those.

Pichu Luver
17th May 2007, 07:02 PM
Er . . . I'm looking for a Chimchar and Piplup, preferably female as I don't have a Ditto. ^^''' I'm not like you speed demons and haven't gotten very far in the game yet, lol. I got Shieldon with Curse and Earthquake along with Cranidos with Sword Dance and Earthquake. At this second I got two males and one female each with those attacks, so . . . anybody willing?

DarkestLight
17th May 2007, 07:11 PM
Umm ok. Trinkets...Naa, I don't want to deprive you of your only Leaf Stone (I just found my 6th today, that's all I need.)

>>Unless you had a Moon Stone. >>....Or the friggin Sky/Dragon Plate...those are the ONLY two I'm missing -.-

As for what you'd like...Wanna Magby?

OH You said Johto. Sweet, I have all three starters :O. Can breed you three eggs right fast if ya like :o.

Dark-San
17th May 2007, 08:09 PM
Anyone with Pearl want to trade for a Misdreavus? =_=;; I can get a bunch of stuff. I'll trade a Larvitar for it or whatever you want me to hustle up.

A larvitar? Deal! Misdreavus are an abundant here and I have caught one days ago. So when are you free to do the trading?

Blademaster
18th May 2007, 02:21 AM
Umm ok. Trinkets...Naa, I don't want to deprive you of your only Leaf Stone (I just found my 6th today, that's all I need.)

>>Unless you had a Moon Stone. >>....Or the friggin Sky/Dragon Plate...those are the ONLY two I'm missing -.-

As for what you'd like...Wanna Magby?

OH You said Johto. Sweet, I have all three starters :O. Can breed you three eggs right fast if ya like :o.

Three Eggs? Unless you miraculously want the Lileep AND the Kabuto I was lucky enough to dig up today (This Underground stuff is way more addictive than the suck-o-matic Game Corner ever was.), or another of my Anoriths (I've dug a LOT of Fossils up. >>) I'm only trading you my one Anorith... Where would the 3 starters figure into that...?

Anyway, as for an attachable Item, I'm sad to say I don't have the Plates you want.

However, I was REALLY lucky today - not only did I dig up more Fossils than you can shake a stick at, but I also found another Leaf Stone, as well as TWO Moon Stones! :o

Just let me know what you'd like and I'll have it ready for you ASAP. God bless our unholy revive-an-ancient-lifeform-from-a-rock-in-two-seconds technology... :eng101:

DarkestLight
18th May 2007, 05:50 AM
AAAH I NEED a Moon Stone. I'll be home today..ooh. May be touch and go... Prolly from 6-6:30 est, but I'll be on late at night as well since its Friday.

Stupid Delcatty. You know, its not even about the Pokemon now. Filling up the Dex is annoying cause half of the Pokemon I need now, I don't reeeeally want., I just wanna trade them, and trade them back.

So ok. Let me get
1) A Moon Stone w Anorith,
2) A Lileep with the Ice Rock (Ha. I never got one.) and...
3) Sexy GOD! Kabuto. I LOVE that little trilobitic form guy n_n. Eggs will be ready when I get home.

I'll gladly revive them and breed them for you if you don't have any more of any of them.

Blademaster
18th May 2007, 01:46 PM
Okay, Darksie, one Anorith, Kabuto, and Lileep coming right up. :D

BTW, when you say Ice Rock, you mean the Glaceon Evolution Stone, right? I don't wanna accidentally send you one of those useless Hail-powering up rocks that I keep digging up and throwing away.

EDIT: OK, upon doing a bit of research, I'm confused. The Ice Rock isn't an Item - it's a landform found on Route 217, just before Lake Acuity.

The Icy Rock, on the other hand, is a Hold Item that boosts the power/duration of Hail when held by a Pokemon that knows it.

Which are you looking for, Darksie?

Trent
18th May 2007, 02:16 PM
Ehh...I gots me a Misdreavus on the Global thingie. But I'll give ya a Larvitar egg, just PM me if you see me on. Thats about all I can do :|

DarkestLight
18th May 2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, the Icy Rock. I got the other three :O.

and Hey, can you attach a Leaf Stone to Kabuto? I totally forgot about Shifty -.-..Dirty whore... I'm on now..until i dunno when ;_;

Dark-San
19th May 2007, 12:25 AM
Ehh...I gots me a Misdreavus on the Global thingie. But I'll give ya a Larvitar egg, just PM me if you see me on. Thats about all I can do :|

Hah, no problem. I got my Larvitar yesterday and of course with a whole set of Pokemons from the classic versions.

If you guys need any Pokemons from Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Gold, Silver or Crystal version, give me a pm. I have the entire collection of them in my DS at the moment.

#edit1: I was out the entire day, trading pokemons as usual and got myself the entire Ruby/Sapphire generation basic pokemons. So my only Pokemons left uncaptured would be the newer ones in Diamond/ Pearl.

DarkestLight
22nd May 2007, 06:20 PM
Pokemon needed:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Mudkip
Torchic
Kangaskhan
Loudred
Tangela
Magby W Magmarizer -.-. I unfortunatly, need 2 of these, so that kind soul gets dual kudos from me...though Elec owes me one :o.

Pokemon I wish to trade for, then trade back to owner. {For Dex filling purposes}

Milotic
Gorebyss
Huntail

If anyone wishes to help me out, I'd be very thankful. I'm on until around 10 EST Tonight and I'm on AIM currently. I have Gligars with Crosspoison if anyone's interested, and well, other than that, we can discuss what you may need/want.

Dark-San
22nd May 2007, 09:25 PM
I have no problem with happening you out DarkestLight. Unforunately, I don't have access to AIM for tonight since I lent out my laptop to someone else and my main computer rejects AIM for no reason. Set me up on a new timing and then I will try my best to assist.

DarkestLight
22nd May 2007, 09:32 PM
o.O I have more than AIm. I got MSN too :o.
But if its too late tonight, Tomorrow I usually get home around 5:30-so 5:35--like 7:30 I'll be on.

Dark-San
22nd May 2007, 09:35 PM
No worries but I lived in the other side of the world. It is still morning here and approaching afternoon fast. Catch me on MSN, the email of course is available in my profile.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd May 2007, 02:44 AM
Can any one trade me a driftloon for the sake of sinnoh dex completion. If any one does that I will trade them any pokemon they want from Bulbasaur to Jirachi. (cept Mew, Celebi and Deoxys)

Pichu Luver
23rd May 2007, 09:33 AM
I got one for you if you like Crazy Elf Boy, would you prefer male or female? Um, I would very grateful if you could trade me a Cyndaquil. --''' Female if you could, cause I don't have a Ditto . . . lol ^^'''. Ok by you?

Weasel Overlord
23rd May 2007, 10:12 AM
Although I currently have no access to Wireless (that will change as soon as my last exam is over, 19th of June) I DO have a goodly supply of Pokerus infected Pokemon on my old Ruby game. If anyone would like one, just let me know and we can settle a price. ^_^

I figured I'd get started on infecting more early, just in case tons of people want them. ^__^

Mahou_Shoujo
23rd May 2007, 02:42 PM
Uhhm, this is my first pokemon game... so I am not sure if I have much of worth, though a friend gave me their emerald game and they have some nifty stuff I could find I think. But I really would like a Houndour, Sneasel or Cyndaquil. What are good things to trade for those?

DarkestLight
23rd May 2007, 07:41 PM
Pokerus please!

And Dark-San, I gonna hafta postpone until tomorrow, so I can figure out time zones and stuff :d

Dark-San
23rd May 2007, 07:46 PM
I got one for you if you like Crazy Elf Boy, would you prefer male or female? Um, I would very grateful if you could trade me a Cyndaquil. --''' Female if you could, cause I don't have a Ditto . . . lol ^^'''. Ok by you?

Hey River, let me know if Crazy Elf Boy is not able to trade a Cyndaquil with you. I can do a quick breeding with my current Cyndaquil and pass you the eggs for that Driftloon.

@Crazy Elf Boy~ Hey buddy, if you do not have that Cyndaquil at the moment, let me know okay? I will help out and pass that driftloon to you.

Pokerus please!

And Dark-San, I gonna hafta postpone until tomorrow, so I can figure out time zones and stuff :d

Granted. Figured out as much. My time zone is GMT +8hours.

Uhhm, this is my first pokemon game... so I am not sure if I have much of worth, though a friend gave me their emerald game and they have some nifty stuff I could find I think. But I really would like a Houndour, Sneasel or Cyndaquil. What are good things to trade for those?

I have those and could do some quick breeding with them. I need to get some Diamond/ Pearl generation basic pokemons. Would be glad if you trade with me for them.

The Blue Avenger
23rd May 2007, 08:07 PM
So hey, I just need one thing: an Elekid with an Electralizer. I can trade a lot of stuff in return to whoever takes this request, so lemme know if you're willing to make a deal.

Dark-San
23rd May 2007, 09:16 PM
Apologises River, my friend missed out on trading the Cyndaquil with me. I hope a Chikorita would do you fine at the moment. I will try to get you a Cyndaquil by next week when I meet up with them this weekend. I owe you one on this one, I guess.

@Crazy Elf Boy- Hey buddy, I got the Driftloon. So if you want it, just come online and get it from me. I would be online the whole day.

Pichu Luver
23rd May 2007, 09:44 PM
Hey no biggie ^^, thanks a bunch for the Chikorita! It's grately appriciated. I always liked those guys. Whenever you can get the Cyndaquil is good, but I got the Chikorita so its alright. Thanks again!

Mahou_Shoujo
23rd May 2007, 10:51 PM
I have those and could do some quick breeding with them. I need to get some Diamond/ Pearl generation basic pokemons. Would be glad if you trade with me for them.

Hi! What kinds do you like? And thanks tons!

Crazy Elf Boy
24th May 2007, 06:13 AM
Ok thanks to Dark-San I now have the national pokedex (MIGRATION TIME). So if any one wants any pokemon, yes that is ANY pokemon from Blue, Red, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. (Thats 1-386) with the exception if Mew, Deoxys and Celebi. Just PM me. (Be wary I can only do 6 a day)

Dark-San
24th May 2007, 07:41 AM
Hi! What kinds do you like? And thanks tons!

I am looking for a Spiritomb. So if anyone has one, kindly trade it with me. Thanks.

Incidentally River, I got your Cyndaquil egg over here.

Pichu Luver
24th May 2007, 10:50 AM
Yippee do da day! ^^'''' What? Ah hem anyway I got your Glameow Egg as well, you free right now?

Dark-San
24th May 2007, 11:21 AM
Yuppers! I'm still around. Feel free to PM me and we can trade the Pokeys.

*Edit_1* Hey thanks River for the Spiritomb. ^.^

Pichu Luver
24th May 2007, 01:32 PM
Hey no prob, thanks soo much for that Feebas as well. ^^ Annoying buggers they are to find. *bounces away gleefully*

DarkestLight
24th May 2007, 04:39 PM
Alright. I'm here now. Let's see here-I have tons of Elekid w Electricizers -.- Seriously. Its so weird, every one I run across has one :o. Just hit me on AIM and I'll get one to you.

Crazy Elf Boy
25th May 2007, 08:31 PM
OK at the moment I need Pearl Exclusive pokemon, and a Spiritomb. I will trade lots of Ruby an Sapphire pokemon for these ^_^

Pichu Luver
25th May 2007, 09:09 PM
*waves* Ello! I have a few Pearl exclusives, ( Misdreavus, Shieldon and Glameow) and a Spiritomb via gettin one for Dark-San yesterday, so you free now for a bit? I have to do some breeding though, just so's you know.

The Blue Avenger
26th May 2007, 08:18 AM
Alright. I'm here now. Let's see here-I have tons of Elekid w Electricizers -.- Seriously. Its so weird, every one I run across has one :o. Just hit me on AIM and I'll get one to you.

If you were replying to me, I actually got one just yesterday. Thanks, though.

Mahou_Shoujo
26th May 2007, 10:16 AM
Allo again! I have pearl version if anyone needs exclusives. I also have a spare charmander and some burmy, if anyone would like to trade. A friend gave me a 10th anniversary Celebi if anyone needs pokedex credit.

I'm hunting for Treecko and Cyndaquil.

DarkestLight
26th May 2007, 11:35 AM
>>! Man, out of all the legends..I really just WANT celebi. But dex credit is noteworthy, I'll definitly take that up. Me having Serebii literally completes my Dex!

Mahou_Shoujo
26th May 2007, 12:52 PM
Sure, I am glad to trade for dex and hang onto 'im for you if you ever do want to keep him.

Dark-San
26th May 2007, 12:57 PM
*waves* Ello! I have a few Pearl exclusives, ( Misdreavus, Shieldon and Glameow) and a Spiritomb via gettin one for Dark-San yesterday, so you free now for a bit? I have to do some breeding though, just so's you know.

No worries, River. Crazy Elf Boy had gotten them from me this morning.

I've gotten a few more pokemons from the Pearl/ Diamond generation. So if anyone want to find someone to trade. I'm open.

Pichu Luver
27th May 2007, 10:21 AM
*looks around* Hmm ok I have a somewhat difficult request as you actually have to catch the Poké and not just breed. Yes I'm looking for a Ditto. ^^' If anyone has a spare one booting around I can offer, Chimchar, Chikorita, Shieldon, Cranidos, Burmy, Driftloon, and Spiritomb. I know it's not much, but I would be extremely grateful if anyone is willing. I also have a few D/P version exculsives if anyone is looking for those. I can throw on a few items as well since I have a spare, Everstone, Leaf Stone, Sun Stone, and Thunderstone.

Mahou_Shoujo
27th May 2007, 11:55 AM
Does anyone need Female Burmy or Combee? I seem to get a lot of them!

Blademaster
27th May 2007, 09:44 PM
I'm looking for a Ditto. ^^' If anyone has a spare one booting around I can offer Chimchar, Chikorita, Shieldon, Cranidos, Burmy, Driftloon, and Spiritomb.

I have a Ditto; I want a Spiritomb.

What do you say?

Crazy Elf Boy
28th May 2007, 03:05 AM
Does anyone need Female Burmy or Combee? I seem to get a lot of them!

I wouldn't mid some female Burmy, since I am an compulsive collecter I have the urge to collect Wormadan in all its forms.

Dark-San
29th May 2007, 11:41 AM
I tried breeding the three different Burmies and pass the different eggs to Blade. So if you want, I could do the same and get you the Burmies, Crazy Elf Boy!

Okay I am not looking for a Pokemon. I am currently in the midist of building up a competitive team. As such, I would need a couple of TMs to complete it. Does anyone here have X Scissors and Swords Dance? I know both TMs are obtainable in the game, currently I don't have that much cash and still quite early in the game. That probably explains why I do not have access to them at the moment.

@Blade- Thanks for the Sludge Bomb! ^.^

Negrek
1st June 2007, 10:42 AM
I really, really need a TM for explosion. I would just buy it from the exchange corner, but it turns out you need to actually *win* at the slot machines a fair number of times in order to get it, not exchange coins for it. I phail at the slots, so I doubt I'd be able to get it on my own...

I'll give you pretty much whatever for it; I have numerous rare pokémon and items. If you don't want to give up your only explosion TM, I'll even clone it for you and send the original copy back if you'd like...

T3h Ky0gr3 L0rd
10th June 2007, 11:05 AM
I'll trade my shiny [timid] Golduck w/ a master ball/requested TM/berry if I have it... for a:

Female Gardevoir (Level 40 preferred please) w/ synchronize ability
Shiny
Rash Nature
0 EVs for all stats

that would be epic-juice.
thanks much

DarkestLight
19th June 2007, 07:22 PM
Hey all. DL here with an odd request.

I understand this is difficult, but hear me out.

Tried to get a Togekiss with Nasty Plot. I wanted a Modest Nature. Thought for the longest that it learned Nasty Plot via Heart Scale. I just checked the Dex today--and saw that it dosen't. So the last two days of Togepi hatching have been a complete waste {except for the 1 (out of 90 MALES) female Togepi I acquired...)

So, after figuring out its breeding chain {I hate you Honchkrow.}-I now see that this is utterly ridiculous to try and breed for ridiculous amounts of time again.

Someone please- get me a Adamant, Modest, Jolly and Timid Ditto set. Yes, those four natures are the natures I need the most. Modest especially, I have alot of Special Sweepers to make. Hell I'd really settle for a Modest Ditto only. We can talk about what to trade it for, I have just about everything.

Thanx in advance.

Negrek
19th June 2007, 08:09 PM
I have those ditto if you want them.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 04:15 PM
WOOT! Negrek! Please help me out! When will you be on?!?!?

Negrek
20th June 2007, 04:53 PM
I'm on right now. What are you offering?

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 05:43 PM
bah! Umm whaddya want!
Yeah i go away from the computer, and all this occurs. Umm, yeah I can get all the starters for ya-any gen...uhh and I can breed a crapload right now too. Used to have one of everything, but that stopped when I ran outta boxes.

Negrek
20th June 2007, 05:46 PM
Eh, I'll just copy and paste the list:

Pokémon

- Mew
- Shinies
- High-IV pokémon

Items

- TM Stealth Rock
- TM Grass Knot
- TM U-Turn
- TM Charge Beam
- TM Stone Edge
- TM Trick Room
- TM Explosion
- D/P evolution items (protector, dubious disc, etc.)
- Liechi Berry
- Landsat Berry

If you don't have any of those, though, pretty much anything interesting is fine.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 05:48 PM
Ok. Tm's I dun have..I got a Shiny Floatzel I dun need. I got it in a trade. May have a Leichi berry...and Hi IV pokemon..hrm. Quiet Nature Magnemite with a 7 in Sp Atk work? {Its lvl 1, so I'm thinking that's gotta be high..maybe?}

Negrek
20th June 2007, 05:50 PM
Hmm, what's the characteristic of that magnemite?

Shiny floatzel works.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 05:56 PM
Lets go through the list XD I have quite a few -.-

We have...
All with the Stat spread (speed last) 11/5/6/7/6/5 Barring negative natures and all that
Quiet x 3
Quirky
Brave
Lax x2
Naughty x2
Lonely
Timid
Calm
Serious (Speed of 6)
Rash x 3
Hardy

EDIT: ALL with Magnet Pull
EDIT 2: Only got a Kasib and Passho berry...which I didn't even know did the things that they do...But hell, you'll prolly plant then and give them better homes. If ya want I can give you those too. Oh. I know I still have a few hundred Eevee lying around all with Bite and Baton Pass as well...
EDIT 3: Oh! Pfft ok...It's Often Dozes off for that one Quiet one. Yeah that's a HP one I believe, which ain't optimal, but aint bad either.

Negrek
20th June 2007, 05:57 PM
XD No, I meant the characteristic, like "scatters things often." I can't tell anything from the lv. 1 stats; they'd need to be lv. 5 for me to know anything about them.

Anyway, dinner calls; I'll be back later this evening.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 07:38 PM
Back. Rawr. << >> I edited my post about the nature thing, but yeah, its "Often Dozes off."

Actually, lemme take a looksee here
Quiet #1:
Chara: Somewhat Vain
Ability: Sturdy {Bah!}

Quiet #2:
Chara: Often Dozes off
Ability: Magnet Pull

Quiet #3
Chara: Likes to run {With what feet?}

Quiet #4
Chara: Often dozes off

Novelty Pokemon
1) Cyndaquil w Overheat. *Shrug* There's three of them just sitting there, lol.

2) Gligar w Crosspoison. *Shrug* I kept one for me that was an Adamant female, I can breed that one... got a few other natures, like Naive and junk.

Negrek
20th June 2007, 07:59 PM
Ah, well; I'm not really interested in any of those, I guess. But the shiny floatzel is good, and if you have a liechi that's good as well. You can just trade me those or one of those for the ditto.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:02 PM
Ok. Shiny it is. My FC is 1418 3212 4686

Negrek
20th June 2007, 08:04 PM
Righty-o, mine is 4768 3919 1533. I'll be on in a couple minutes.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:10 PM
n_n Modest Ditto Yes! Time for all you evil bastijj's to repent!

Negrek
20th June 2007, 08:14 PM
Hang on, I'm getting some crap about the DS not getting the right IP address. I'm going to try restarting the computer.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:20 PM
Nu prob. I'm just chillin here.

Negrek
20th June 2007, 08:22 PM
Sorry about the wait; I'm somewhat confused, though--how do you propose to trade for four ditto with only two pokémon in your party?

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:24 PM
*Slap* I have a shiny tentacool on my Pokemon Box too >> I should get it, as I need to trade over some TM's...but Thank you Negrek. Life has become what, 45% easier. Now I can actually make some headway.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:25 PM
I'm getting to that XD. I'm a tad absent minded. Let me get..uhh did you want that Magnemite? Or like, my Mamoswine that knows no moves whatsoever lol.<--No nix that, only got the Mamo, there's no Swinub kids around. Poo to that.

Negrek
20th June 2007, 08:25 PM
Umm, dude, I meant trade for the floatzel and three randoms. I have all four ditto and they're ready to be traded; I don't even think I sent you the modest one, just the first one of the four I collected.

Edit: In response to your second post, just whatever. The shiny floatzel was all I was after in particular.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:28 PM
oh ok lol. my fault

Negrek
20th June 2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah, no problem. Whenever you grab stuff I'll just be hanging around on Wi-Fi.

DarkestLight
20th June 2007, 08:36 PM
Thx!!!!!

Negrek
20th June 2007, 08:39 PM
Anytime. And thanks for the floatzel.

EngiMatikul
20th June 2007, 09:28 PM
Eh, I'll just copy and paste the list:

Pokémon

- Mew
- Shinies
- High-IV pokémon

Items

- TM Stealth Rock
- TM Grass Knot
- TM U-Turn
- TM Charge Beam
- TM Stone Edge
- TM Trick Room
- TM Explosion
- D/P evolution items (protector, dubious disc, etc.)
- Liechi Berry
- Landsat Berry

If you don't have any of those, though, pretty much anything interesting is fine.

FYI I'm pretty sure U-Turn is buyable at the game corner.

Negrek
20th June 2007, 10:00 PM
It is, but I am both cheap and lazy.

Weasel Overlord
21st June 2007, 05:14 PM
Heyhey people! I SHOULD have my WiFi adaptor at home and waiting for my DS to connect to it, so the time for Pokerus'd pokemon is nigh! Well... it will be as soon as I've Pal Parked them over... and, you know... beaten the Elite Four and got my National Dex... how awkward.

So yeh, just an update. ^_^

If anyone wants a virus'ed up pokemon, just let me know what and any stats or whatever and I'll start breeding them up and infecting them now. If no-one's bothered which Pokemon the virus is on, prepare to receive a million lv.5 Houndours and various other things. :D

Also, I would kill for some good fire types. So any spare Growlithes, Houndours, Cyndaquils, whatevers, please PLEASE send them this way!

DarkestLight
22nd June 2007, 07:42 PM
Cyndaquil. I can hook ya up there. The more Pokerus the better.

Weasel Overlord
22nd June 2007, 08:07 PM
Awesome DL! Save me one, would ya, for when I get my Pal Park sorted out? ^_^ Do you want the virus on any pokle in particular, or just any old thing?

Negrek
22nd June 2007, 08:22 PM
I have about a zillion growlithe, chimchar, torchic, and cyndaquil lying around in boxes if you want them.

DarkestLight
22nd June 2007, 08:25 PM
Any ol thing will do. Err..lemme think.. << >> Anyone specific for a breeding chain.. umm Oh. If you have a Male Glaile lying around that knows Ice Beam-that would be perfect...Sick of that damn TM XD

If not, then yeah any ol thing will do.

radiantfire
19th July 2007, 04:00 AM
here's my want/offer list. it's seriously out of date so i might fix it sometime soon

wants:
emerald insert: gligar
ruby insert: seedot, mawhile, solrock, zangoose
sapphire insert: lotad, sableye, lunatone, seviper
items: king's rock (x2), deepseatooth, deepseascale, dragon scale, sun stone (x1), magmariser (i seriously want this item)

and any shiny pokemon or most legendary pokemon

offers:
starters: all kanto, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh

pokeradar: nidoran (m&f), mankey, grimer, tauros, ditto, togepi, mareep, hoppip, sunkern, wobbuffet, smeargle, miltank, taillow, ralts, nincada, whismur, torkoal, trapinch, snorunt, venonat, baltoy, sentret, duskull

safari: paras, exeggcute, kangaskhan, shroomish, gulpin, croagunk, skorupi
trophy garden: meowth, porygon, eevee, igglybuff, plusle, minun, castform
inserts: growlithe, teddiursa, tropius, sandshrew
pearl exclusives: slowpoke, misdreavus, houndour, stantler, spheal, bagon, glameow
diamond exclusives: seel, scyther, lavitar, poochyena, murkrow, stunky, kecleon
fossils: kabuto, lileep, aerodactyl, shieldon, cranidos
legendary: azelf, uxie (x2)

other (including swarms): spiritomb, doduo, feebas, beldum, combee, aipom, snubbull, zigzagoon, slakoth, lickitung, munchlax, magnemite, pidgey, nosepass, yanma, electrike, skitty, krabby, smoochum, dunsparce, farfetch'd, phanpy

some that i recently got include: pineco, weedle, caterpie, ekans, etc

Flint
21st July 2007, 03:04 AM
here's my want/offer list. it's seriously out of date so i might fix it sometime soon

wants:
emerald insert: gligar
ruby insert: seedot, mawhile, solrock, zangoose
sapphire insert: lotad, sableye, lunatone, seviper
items: king's rock (x2), deepseatooth, deepseascale, dragon scale, sun stone (x1), magmariser (i seriously want this item)

and any shiny pokemon or most legendary pokemon

offers:
starters: all kanto, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh

pokeradar: nidoran (m&f), mankey, grimer, tauros, ditto, togepi, mareep, hoppip, sunkern, wobbuffet, smeargle, miltank, taillow, ralts, nincada, whismur, torkoal, trapinch, snorunt, venonat, baltoy, sentret, duskull

safari: paras, exeggcute, kangaskhan, shroomish, gulpin, croagunk, skorupi
trophy garden: meowth, porygon, eevee, igglybuff, plusle, minun, castform
inserts: growlithe, teddiursa, tropius, sandshrew
pearl exclusives: slowpoke, misdreavus, houndour, stantler, spheal, bagon, glameow
diamond exclusives: seel, scyther, lavitar, poochyena, murkrow, stunky, kecleon
fossils: kabuto, lileep, aerodactyl, shieldon, cranidos
legendary: azelf, uxie (x2)

other (including swarms): spiritomb, doduo, feebas, beldum, combee, aipom, snubbull, zigzagoon, slakoth, lickitung, munchlax, magnemite, pidgey, nosepass, yanma, electrike, skitty, krabby, smoochum, dunsparce, farfetch'd, phanpy

some that i recently got include: pineco, weedle, caterpie, ekans, etc

I'd trade my Uxie, Solrock, or Seedot, for a Treecko if you want. My friend code is

radiantfire
21st July 2007, 11:17 PM
^ah hey

im only interested in the following:
seedot, solrock, mawhile and zangoose
what would you want for those

Flint
22nd July 2007, 12:27 PM
I can trade you all four of those, all I really want are:
*TREECKO (or any of its evolved forms, doesnt matter)
*Turtwig (or any evolved forms, doesnt matter)
*Milotic
*Vespiquen

Those are the only things I need. Send me an IM, if you want to trade....when I'm online, I'll just connect to you.
AIM: hyperblade3k

radiantfire
23rd July 2007, 01:43 AM
lol i'm not going to trade you a milotic or vespiquen

Andrew
28th July 2007, 10:59 PM
I was wondering if I could please get a few Pokemon eggs if possible please!

A ditto (To be my breeding ... thing)
A Mime Jr
An Elekid
a Koffing
Aerodactal/Skarmory
Starmie
Duskull
Slugma perhaps?

Would that be okay with anyone?

Blademaster
29th July 2007, 12:33 AM
I have a couple of those, but Andrew, why don't you just catch a Mime Jr.? They're fairly common on Routes 209 and 210 (Solaceon side).

Andrew
29th July 2007, 01:42 AM
Oh, because I have Pearl, and apparently they're only available in the trophey garden, and the pokemon available there change daily :s

Blademaster
29th July 2007, 02:10 PM
Ah, I see... Well, in that case, I can set you up with...

-Ditto
-Mime Jr.
-Elekid
-Koffing
-Aerodactyl
-Skarmory
-Starmie
-Duskull
-Slugma

I can get you any of those. Just make me an offer.

xslimeknightx
30th July 2007, 03:35 PM
hey, guys, im looking for a misdreavus level 20 or under for my new competitive team. i have a butt load of pokemon from sapphire, leaf green, and diamond, so i wont bother putting up a list. i'll accept any reasonable offers.

Phoenixsong
31st July 2007, 12:37 PM
Oh, because I have Pearl, and apparently they're only available in the trophey garden, and the pokemon available there change daily :s

Actually, they don't change daily; not the additional ones, at any rate. You can talk to the owner and he'll tell you what he saw. If you save in front of him before that and he then says something you don't want, cut the game off and try again. Then, as long as you don't talk to him twice more and save (thus adding two different Pokémon to the garden), you'll be able to find what you wanted for as long as you want. I've been able to find Eevees every time I've looked so far, and I haven't spoken to him to add anything else. So yeah, just save in front of him and reset until he says Mime Jr., then don't talk to him again until you catch one.

More on topic, there are a few things I'm looking for, but I'm not in the mood to list them all. Right now, I'm looking for Latios; if you haven't transferred it to DP yet and can nickname it for me, that'd be preferable. I have various legitimate specimens of all 1-386 legendaries barring Ho-Oh, Celebi and Kyogre (one of the Lugias is of possibly dubious origin; I got it off of GTS. It looks real, so it might be just that someone hacked for the ticket if anything at all, but yeah.), I have a spare Dialga and Manaphy (Calm, good for bulky water sets) and I have shinies (Mightyena, Sharpedo, Bellossom, Vileplume, Marowak and Butterfree). I actually have three Latios, but all of their natures/stats are no good for competitive battling; if that doesn't bother you and you still want a Latios, I can give you one of those. Feel free to ask for something else, although I don't have most Pearl exclusives yet, so be aware of that.

If at all possible, the Latios's nature should be Modest or Timid. If that doesn't work, though, I'll take any nature that doesn't detract from Special Attack or Speed (so no Impish or Sassy or anything like that). Good IVs would be nice, too, but that's not all that important right now.

EDIT: Fixed the nature. Multitasking is not easy.

Negrek
31st July 2007, 12:43 PM
If at all possible, the Latios's nature should be Modest or Jolly. If that doesn't work, though, I'll take any nature that doesn't detract from Special Attack or Speed (so no Impish or Sassy or anything like that).
I thinks you'll be wanting a timid one, then, not jolly. Only one I got is rash, though, so carry on...

Phoenixsong
31st July 2007, 12:44 PM
Yes. Timid. I'm distracted. Feebas breeding, you know. Stupid fish.

Mewfour
6th August 2007, 01:59 PM
I just need my Poliwhirl traded to and back again for a Politoed. Anyone wanna help?

1117 6715 07777

Drago
7th August 2007, 06:28 AM
Hello there spelunkers! I'm on the hunt for a Dusk Stone... and possibly a Naive Murkrow that I can make little babies from. I dunno what I've got on offer, name your bid I suppose. My Pearl collection's a tad sparse, but I've got ruby/sapphire/fire/leaf to pluck Pogeys from iffin necessary.

2535-0751-5720

Mewfour
8th August 2007, 08:38 PM
Does it absolutley HAVE to be a Naive nature Murkrow? I've got tons of other Mukrows and a Dusk Stone

Drago
9th August 2007, 05:08 AM
Any Hasty or Timid? Actually it shouldn't matter, any Murkrow and Dusk Stone would be fine... What would you like in exchange?

Mewfour
9th August 2007, 07:45 PM
I've got Hasty w/ Dusk Stone.

If a Kyogre is too much to ask, just lemme trade my Poliwhirl w/King Rock to and back again to get me a Poltoed

Drago
9th August 2007, 07:55 PM
Y'know what, I appreciate the Dusk Stone so much I'll do both. Kyogre and a Politoed tradeback, if you'd like. Now, umm, I'm a little unclear on what happens from here. Do we both have to be on wi-fi at once or use the GTS or what?

Mewfour
9th August 2007, 08:01 PM
In the Pokemon Center basement, there's the Wi Fi Club. It's all blue and shit. Just talk to the nice lady by the gates and she'll let you in. My FC is 1117 6715 07777. I'll be waiting there for ya

Drago
9th August 2007, 08:04 PM
Alrighty I'll just be a tick... Never actually been to Pal Park before, gotta get there first and I'm doing that now. Sorry bout that.

Mewfour
9th August 2007, 08:08 PM
My DS is charging from the brink of flatlining anyway. Nooooo hurry.

Drago
12th August 2007, 02:49 AM
Me again! Could anyone spare an Elekid with an Electriviser thingy?
2535-0751-5720

DarkestLight
12th August 2007, 05:00 PM
Anyone have a Choice Scarf (or more than 1?)

Uhh if ya do, lemme know :O.

Andrew
15th August 2007, 08:49 PM
Ah, okay, so I've gone and faced the TEAM X boss and got my ass handed to me. My Mr mime and Misdreavus 1 Hkoed by his Weaville.

Obviously I need more htan 1 Pokemon.

Could anyone spare an Elekid? Koffing and a Staryu baby either?

I'll love you forever. Or name the Pokemon after you?

PS- I have the PokeRus if you want it.

Drago
16th August 2007, 01:32 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaandy! Look no further than your beloved Tony, who had been spending all of yesterday farming none other than Elekids who know Ice Punch and Cross Chop. Handy! Koffing and Staryu are also at my disposal, we gotta hook up son! I've got your goods...

I seek nothing in return, except dandy nicknames. lol I really want Pokemon I receive to have nifty nicknames. Doesn't matter much what they are.

Andrew
24th August 2007, 09:43 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaandy! Look no further than your beloved Tony, who had been spending all of yesterday farming none other than Elekids who know Ice Punch and Cross Chop. Handy! Koffing and Staryu are also at my disposal, we gotta hook up son! I've got your goods...

I seek nothing in return, except dandy nicknames. lol I really want Pokemon I receive to have nifty nicknames. Doesn't matter much what they are.

This would make me incredibly happy :) I would LOVES me those pOkemonaz! And a Ditto so I can pop out babies into meat grinders

Perfect Chaos
31st August 2007, 04:40 PM
DragoKnight: Have any with an Adamant nature and possibly an Electrizer? I dunno what I could offer as a trade, because I'm still early in the game (only have 3 badges).

Drago
1st September 2007, 04:14 AM
Don't have any Adamant Elekid's on me right now, but if you want I'd be more than happy to shoot the farm back up and hatch you one! As you're going for Adamant, I'll help you out and give you one that's had lineage for Ice Punch and Cross Chop, the standard physical Elekid breeding line.

The Electirizer on the other hand, I don't think I could produce, sorry. I'm playing Pearl, so they're only around on 5% of Elekids. Anyway, I'll try and get that Adamant as quick as I can. Any gender preference or nickname?

DarkestLight
1st September 2007, 06:50 AM
What the heck happened to my post?!?!? Anyway.

Chaos: I can get you an Electrizier tomorrow most likely >>

Drago: Can I get an Elekid? I wouldn't mind having an Electivire just chilling there? And uhh, you got a Magmarizer? If ya dun iz cool. I jus kinda need a Magmarizer again.

Perfect Chaos
1st September 2007, 11:26 AM
Drago: Male and no nickname, thanks a bunch. Just PM me/IM me on AIM when you're up for trading.

Darkest: Sounds good, just PM/IM me when you're free. Thanks

Perfect Chaos
5th September 2007, 08:19 PM
Also, if anyone can possibly provide me with an Adamant Heracross as well, that would be great. Damn Honey Trees are pissing me off :sweat:

Pichu Luver
5th September 2007, 08:34 PM
If you can gimmie some time to breed one Chaos, I'll get you one.

Edit: Got one {♀}, do you want it hatched or Eggish?

Pichu Luver
15th September 2007, 11:47 AM
*blinks* Well there's a surprise. Oo''' I did some trading on the GTS and either the person didn't realize what they had, or was feeling generous. The Poké I was given in exchange for my Weavile had Pokérus on it. So yes, if anyone here would like it, I can send a Poké your way. Lol, that was odd, heh.

Andrew
16th September 2007, 12:04 AM
I was wondering if anyone could spare me an Electrizer and then tradeback my Electabuzz with it so I can have an Electric monster?

Anyone? Someone... dust?

Perfect Chaos
17th September 2007, 05:38 PM
Wanted: Female Magmar (if you have a Magmarizer to boot too, that would be nice but NOT necessary)

Have: Uh...not that much, considering I'm only going for my 7th badge (I hate college :sweat:], so yeah...

Thanks a bunch

EDIT: Also for Wanted, if anyone has an Adamant Eevee with Wish on it (or a Male Pikachu/Skitty that knows Wish is fine too), that would also be great. Thanks

Heald
17th September 2007, 05:55 PM
Does anyone wanna trade Gyarados or something? It is just that traded seem to get a 1.5 boost and I have a level 28 Gyarados, would be happy to trade for similar level for faster growth.

In fact, anyone wanna trade any decent Pokemon for faster growth? I have a Pikachu too ;)

Mewfour
21st September 2007, 07:12 PM
Boy what I wouldn't do for a Sableye and a Seviper, with a Magmarizer attached to one of them. I'd probably start offering obscure legendaries, I would.

1117 6715 0777

DarkestLight
23rd September 2007, 01:03 PM
>> I may have the ability to get both. But the Magmarizer, nay -.-

However, I need an Entei and a Ho-oh. If you want then back, that's fine. I just need them registered in my dex so I can have a complete Dex and stop feeling so incomplete.

Also: Dragoknight? Elekid? Did you want anything for it?

Crazy Elf Boy
13th October 2007, 09:51 PM
If I am able to loacate a DS and a Wifi internet enable thing I can probably help out most people with 1st/2nd/3rd gen pokemon.

Trekkie
20th October 2007, 01:25 PM
I need all pokemon in sig(+ Mudkip, but I'm working on that) will trade Rayquaza, Mew, celebi, shiny Golem for any

Blademaster
20th October 2007, 04:45 PM
I have Armaldo and either Huntail or Gorebyss (I had to trade one for the other, so I forget which one I still have...); a Mew and a Celebi would make my life much easier...

Trekkie
20th October 2007, 10:53 PM
I have Armaldo and either Huntail or Gorebyss (I had to trade one for the other, so I forget which one I still have...); a Mew and a Celebi would make my life much easier...

Cool, I don't have any IM junk, so we can exchange codes here unless you are uncomfortable with that

Blademaster
21st October 2007, 08:39 AM
My code is somewhere around here... In the Friend Code thread, I think. The Diamond one (I have Diamond and Pearl, but I frequently restart the latter.) is the one I use.

Trekkie
21st October 2007, 08:24 PM
My code is somewhere around here... In the Friend Code thread, I think. The Diamond one (I have Diamond and Pearl, but I frequently restart the latter.) is the one I use.

Where would that be? I'll put mine on there too
Nevermind I found it. What would we trade?

Perfect Chaos
21st October 2007, 10:42 PM
I can breed you a Gligar if you still need one Trek

Trekkie
22nd October 2007, 04:22 AM
YES, I do. Do you want a Mew, Ray, Celebi, you name it, I am desperate

Blademaster
22nd October 2007, 06:31 AM
OK, I see you registered your Friend Code on the site, Trek. Good job. I gotta go to schwork (school-work, don't ask >>) soon, but I'll be back later this afternoon; we can trade then.

Perfect Chaos
22nd October 2007, 12:43 PM
Anyone have an Adamant Elekid/Electabuzz that knows Ice Punch and Cross Chop? I'd be extremely grateful if I could get one of those, thanks.

Trekkie
22nd October 2007, 07:39 PM
Let's do this tomorrow around 6pm, Blade.

AdventureSerum
27th October 2007, 11:53 AM
I have Beldums. Three hundred thirty-six Beldums. Please take one! Let me know if you want one and I'll tell you my wishlist and my friend code.

Mega Horny
31st December 2007, 03:54 PM
anyone have pokesav?

Andrew, I can help you out. Whats your fc?

DL I have a choice scarf if you still need one.

DarkestLight
2nd January 2008, 06:22 PM
o.O. Choice Scarf...Oh! OH yeah! Wow, total throw back. I could use another one., hell yeah! You need anything for it?

Dark Scizor
7th January 2008, 12:12 PM
I do, I haven't started up a game on my R4 though, so it's not going to use at the moment.

Anything that you want?

Jeff
9th January 2008, 06:51 PM
I got one word: POKERUS!

If anyone's interested in having their pokes catch it, I can help!

Mega Horny
12th January 2008, 03:36 PM
DL: ill contact you on aim.

Dark Scizor: Im looking to make a Jynx or a Salamence...need anything from me?

Pathia
22nd February 2008, 11:24 PM
I have pokesav

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
28th February 2008, 01:10 AM
Anyone able to trade me a Cyndaquil, Chikorita or Totodile (or any of its evolutions)? Any kind would do.

Dark-San
28th February 2008, 01:23 AM
Dropped me a pm and a time, Alex. I would try to make myself available for the trade. In return, if you have items like Focus Band, it would help me a lot.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
6th March 2008, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the trades last week, Dar-San.

Anyone got a Suicune or Raikou up for trade?

Andrew
7th March 2008, 01:23 AM
If anyone could spare it I'd love a Ditto, Slugma and a Squirtle

Poryhedron
15th March 2008, 12:50 AM
Anybody need a tradevolution?

I've got a Haunter that wants to be a Gengar. I'd like to trade it and trade back, so ideally there's someone else out there with a trade-evolver like Kadabra, or an Onix holding a Metal Coat, or something...

-ADDED LATER- Trade has been completed with DaBlackBandit.

Heald
30th March 2008, 06:06 AM
Andrew do you still need a Ditto? I got one going spare.

I've also got a Squirtle and Slugma.

Arceus anyone?

classy_cat18
20th May 2008, 06:52 PM
I need starters! I'm missing Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Treecko and Torchic. For breeding I have female Heracross, Spiritomb, Dratini, and Combee. I also have the remainding starters, my Feraligatr being female.

If that's not up your alley, please PM me so we can negotiate.

Blademaster
20th May 2008, 09:33 PM
A Dratini? Tempting...

I could have my trusty Blaziken Breed and get a Torchic Egg to trade you for it.

classy_cat18
20th May 2008, 10:36 PM
Okay, I'll breed my Dratini for you. Could you perhaps hatch that egg first? The added experience points would help me.

Blademaster
21st May 2008, 03:43 PM
If you hatch mine, it's a deal.

classy_cat18
21st May 2008, 04:17 PM
I'm way ahead of you. It should be ready tonight. So Torchic from you, and Roy Karrde's helping me with a Squirtle and Cyndaquil. If I can just find a Treecko...

Mega Horny
1st June 2008, 05:17 PM
again, if anyone has pokesav and could make me a pokemon, or a few pokemon that i need, thatd be great. If you have pokesav, you likely dont need anything I have to offer, but i can give you something in return if you desire.

classy_cat18
23rd June 2008, 07:40 PM
*sighs* Still need a Cyndaquil and Squirtle. Anyone with WiFi at home?

Also could use:
Lotad
Seviper
Lunatone
Treecko
Sableye

DarkestLight
24th June 2008, 05:57 AM
Treecko is a possibility for me, but I won't be home til umm 6pm est. In fact, I may have a Squirtle too. Or..well no, I gotta get them off Pokemon Box 2.0--err Ranch..

I can give you Treecko, Squirtle and I'm thinking Cynda too, I'll just hafta breed them when I get home tonight.

Random request. Anyone got a god damn Pupitar. Ranch is pissing me off-keeps asking me for things that I ironically do not have ><!!! Why can't she just ask for things that are IN the damn Ranch, so I can get her Pokemonz

classy_cat18
24th June 2008, 12:47 PM
Random request. Anyone got a god damn Pupitar. Ranch is pissing me off-keeps asking me for things that I ironically do not have ><!!! Why can't she just ask for things that are IN the damn Ranch, so I can get her Pokemonz

That's how it works. She'll never ask for a Pokemon already in the Ranch. I know this before I read the little instruction manual before deciding not to download it.

I have a Larvitar but no Pupitar. I'm also reluctant about just giving away the little guy. But I can breed it for you if you need one. I'm guessing you have Pearl so I can help you with Diamond-exclusive Pokemon (might, I still haven't gotten some).

DarkestLight
24th June 2008, 05:42 PM
No, she asks for things I have in the ranch. At this point, she wants a Skarmory, a Wobbuffet and a Pupitar. Skarm and Wob are in there already. Why she need a damn Pupitar, there are 6 Larvitars running around there already!

She already stole my damn Lanturn ;_; Greedy heartless biotch.

Naw, I have Diamond, I just dun feel like levelling up a Larvitar. Sides, I just finshed hatching 502 Magikarp to finish Ranch and get my damn Mew, so I'm all about hatching now. Let me get your order ready. Treecko, Cynda and Squirtle...

classy_cat18
24th June 2008, 09:24 PM
DL, my friend code is 2921 5573 7489.

DarkestLight
25th June 2008, 05:14 AM
OK. Tonight we do this. That was just really random last night xD. I'll be on at 6 again. Your Treecko is all like "FREEDOM" Oh and btw-I found one of my Larvitar was on lvl 36. So I got a Pupitar now.

However, if you have any second stage Pokemon (Dragonair comes to mind...) ya dun really want, I'll take it.

DarkestLight
27th June 2008, 06:27 AM
o.O Anyone have the Power items? I'l love all six, since I am far far too annoyed to get that many BP. I always get screwed over at the 42nd battle on something really dumb.

DarkestLight
11th July 2008, 07:20 PM
Alright. D/P is quite annoying.

I ask anyone...anyone at all...if they have a Calm Natured...Softboiled wielding....Magic Guard Ability having.... Clefairy -.- I do not care about gender ><. I'm just getting sick of wasting Emerald BP on these damn Cleffa, only for this thing to NOT have it when I evolve it.

Zallarion
22nd July 2008, 09:54 AM
I have a latias i want to trade for latios and a kyogre i want to trade for groudon, i have the 3 regi's and regigigas, which i will trade for any reasonable offer, and im looking for the 3 gsc starters, if you have any of those, please send me a private message,

My friend code is: 4940 4971 6634

And i have a Legally obtained Manaphy lvl 25 named blue im willing to trade:-)

PM me if you're interested..

ActiveRomio1
28th August 2008, 02:43 PM
ok this is what i have for trade:
lvl 52 Ho-oh (Shiny)
lvl 52Lugia(shiny)
lvl 60 metagross
lvl 50 electravire
lvl 62 kyogre
lvl 1 Charmander (Female and male)
lvl 100 gabite
lvl 70 rayquaza
lvl 70 Heatran
lvl 50 Cresselia
lvl 50 aggron
lvl 61 slaking
lvl 50 magmortar
lvl 50 uxie
lvl 50 azelf
lvl 50 mesprit
lvl 52 infernape

Main wants
Darkrai
Regirock
Shayman
Arceus

i will trade alot for them.

TKnHappyNess
11th October 2008, 06:21 PM
This is the only place I could think of since one other forum I go to is down, and the other two main ones are shit. Anyone got a special nature based Raikou with Hidden Power Ice that's hopefully untouched?

Asilynne
27th December 2008, 12:09 AM
I have a shitload of Skull Fossils (14 of em to be exact) so if anyone wants one let me know and Ill gladly trade one to you!
Its not required but if you happen to have any of the other fossils (including the pearl only fossil) Id like some in exchange, thanks!

Asilynne
30th December 2008, 03:09 PM
Well I finally got the Natl. Dex and I was able to migrate some of my pokemanz from Sapphire to my diamond game. But ditto I probably will never get unless I trade for it so here we go!

I have a few decent things to trade though, just about any pokemon found on diamond/sapphire, also I have a blastoise and a moltres, and of course I have many fossils lol So if you have these things and you want to trade hit me up on pm!! Or post here, thanks!

Edit: Sorry andrew and thanks for fixing my posts without yelling at me XD

Ultimate Charizard
11th January 2009, 03:51 PM
If i ever get this damn connection working im after the GSC starters and possibly Treecko too.

Other than that im not too picky and ill trade anything i have pretty much.

Crimson Woe
5th February 2009, 12:41 AM
Once upon a time i had a pearl version but i lost it, now i have another coming in the mail and was wondering if someone was willing to trade me a poke with pokerus that i can use for later. I have R/S/E/FR/and LG and any poke from those is pretty much up for grabs. It just may be a bit before i can trade.

DarkestLight
5th February 2009, 06:11 AM
When you both get your connections upa nd running, talk to me. I got both.

Templar_Of_The_Void
24th February 2009, 08:00 PM
okay... i'm new here i have the diamond version and i really want the version 2 starters. out of the three i want cyndaquil the most... typhlosion is my favorite pokemon you see. yeah so if you have a spare or w/e tell me. what you want for it k? thanks. i have beaten the game and have the national dex so i can try to get you w/e pokemon you want for em

DarkestLight
24th February 2009, 08:41 PM
Don't need much. Be willing to help. All three GSC , wow those are popular. I got a crapload of Totodile running about in Ranch. Ok sure, just umm, yeah chekc back tomorrow.

Templar_Of_The_Void
25th February 2009, 12:43 AM
awesome and thanks I'll definitely check back tomorrow

friend code is 4167 9842 6795

DarkestLight
25th February 2009, 07:05 PM
Im here. Let's rock

DarkestLight
10th March 2009, 07:16 PM
Ok, reinstating my need for those power items :o. I'm gathering a mess of other evolutionary items as well, but those Power items will make training a breeze.

So if anyone has those, that's awesome. Umm, that's all I can think of right now..Oh! and a tip on someone I can use to beat the 2nd run through PBR Stargazer Colosseum with? Just want to unlock the stupid last few items....

Kyogre Water Spout=completely ungoddamnfair.

CuteLassJigglypuff
22nd March 2009, 12:03 AM
Does anyone have a TRU Regigigas they are willing to trade? I can offer some shinies (Gyarados, Zapdos, Regice, or Exploud), a TRU Dragonite or a Master Ball. Thanks.

My friend code is 2406 3056 3530.

Heald
22nd March 2009, 06:47 AM
Define TRU?

DarkestLight
22nd March 2009, 07:00 AM
Toys R US

Muffin
4th April 2009, 11:18 PM
Looking for a SHINY Zangoose(any lvl) I am willing to trade just about ANYTHING some examples being

SHINY Golem lvl. 64 (and rising)
Zangoose lvl. 85
Torchic
Piplup
Chimchar
Turtwig
Mudkip
Treecko

AND MORE!!

I am freaking desperate here! I love Zangoose its my favorite pokemon help me out here

Friend Code:2621 8397 3640

Also ANY pokemon with a quirky nature would be nice... I just need that last poketch app.
I dunno what I'll offer for that just post what you want and if its reasonable I'll oblige.

Blademaster
5th April 2009, 01:20 AM
Double-posting isn't allowed here.

Muffin
5th April 2009, 02:22 AM
Double-posting isn't allowed here.

Ehh I did even think about that Sorry... can i delete a post?

Dark-San
5th April 2009, 10:29 AM

Just contact the forum's moderator in charge. No worries it is not like we will lynch you on this, just give a valid reason and informed the moderator in charge to combine both post together.

At the current moment, I suppose I would need a Pineco. I'm building a new team for my Platinum. I do not have any pokemons at the current moment since I am still at the first gym. So would you care to give me one or not just tell me what you want to in exchange and I could try to get it. =)

Muffin
5th April 2009, 02:27 PM
Just contact the forum's moderator in charge. No worries it is not like we will lynch you on this, just give a valid reason and informed the moderator in charge to combine both post together.

At the current moment, I suppose I would need a Pineco. I'm building a new team for my Platinum. I do not have any pokemons at the current moment since I am still at the first gym. So would you care to give me one or not just tell me what you want to in exchange and I could try to get it. =)
Alrighty a Pineco.. Working on it right now.. ima have to migrate it. As for what I want meh i dont really care unless you have a pokemon with a Quirky Nature that would be amazing i need that last poketch app.

Although i see you are not online right now, so I'll get one and get back to you I'm about to leave to a B-day party for a friend later!

EDIT: Got one just gotta move it on up! any Items/TMs you want? Well except a master ball lol.

Number1ChanseyFan
5th April 2009, 03:04 PM
Yeah, you can delete posts by using the edit feature, and there will be a place where you can delete you posts. But yeah don't worry about it I will just go ahead and combine your two posts for you. ^_^ I see that you are new here at TPM so welcome, and I hope that you have a good time here!!

Dark-San
5th April 2009, 09:43 PM
Although i see you are not online right now, so I'll get one and get back to you I'm about to leave to a B-day party for a friend later!

Hmm yeah, I am not always online 24h, Muffin. Just tell me the Time Zone you are in, in terms of GMT and the date/time you want to meet up with. Or better words, pm those details instead. As for the Platinum friend code, I will put mine up in the other topic.

Muffin
11th April 2009, 07:33 PM
Just an update I still would like a shiny Zangoose!

I know i already said this but I have a level 100 Zangoose I am willing to trade for it!

Master Rudy
27th April 2009, 01:06 AM
Don't really have much to offer since I only just started Plat. but I could use a decent grass type on my team so I'd be really thankful if anyone has a Bulbasaur or Chikorita egg they can spare. If so then drop me a line via PM and I'll try to work out a time to meet up online since net access for me is about to get hairy real soon ^_~